• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Survival of the Fittest [OPEN]

Alixars

Airplanes are supposed to be safe. It’s more likely someone dies in a car crash than a plane crash. But I suppose you just have bad luck, don’t you? You are flying from London to New York, when the plane starts shaking violently. You turn to your stewardess, to see just how nervous you should be. From the look on her face you should be scared. Very scared. The plane hits the ocean, and you feel in gut this is where you die. But it’s not. Not yet. You wake up with sand in your mouth on an island where in every direction, all you can see is water, water, and more water. You are not alone, though. Around you are strangers, varying degrees on conscious, healthy, stable. You see one person standing up, looking out at the line of trees past the beach. You stand and look, “May the best man win.”

So this may not be the most unique or rps but I feel like this could definitely have an interesting roleplay here.

- It takes place in the current time (not futuristic, magic, etc)
- You can have up to 2 characters if you want to play multiple.
- It’s okay if you want to have two characters get together, just get permission from the other character’s player and nothing explicit
- I’m open to recommendations and if your interested post your character sheets below and I’ll shoot you a pm with a link to the discord
- If you have any questions, message me below or pm me

Be patient with me please, this is my first time using this platform.

If your wondering about what to put into you bio, following this is a safe bet (feel free to add a category if you think it’s important)

Name :
Survival Ability (1 terrible - 10 great) :
Appearance :
Personality :
Strengths / Talents :
Weaknesses / Flaws :
Who they lost in crash:
Background :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back