Chitchat Surfing and Such

The Forge

I was out at Sandbridge V.B one time surfing with a couple friends, it was a nice day the swell was up. Anyway we were out there enjoying ourselves ridding spit when all of a sudden some dude says he saw a shark, we didn't see one so we stayed out for a couple more hours. We were kinda used to surfing with the smaller Reef Sharks, tourists freak when they see em but they're not aggressive. I figured if it was anything it was a Reef Shark. So later that day after going through the pics I came across one of me popping up on the board and just behind me is a massive big ass fin. Wasn't a Great White cause it was too shallow where we were but it may have been a Bull Shark. lol to this day that is one of my biggest brags, Ill upload the pic tommorow, fantastic stuff tho.

I was out at Sandbridge V.B one time surfing with a couple friends, it was a nice day the swell was up. Anyway we were out there enjoying ourselves ridding spit when all of a sudden some dude says he saw a shark, we didn't see one so we stayed out for a couple more hours. We were kinda used to surfing with the smaller Reef Sharks, tourists freak when they see em but they're not aggressive. I figured if it was anything it was a Reef Shark. So later that day after going through the pics I came across one of me popping up on the board and just behind me is a massive big ass fin. Wasn't a Great White cause it was too shallow where we were but it may have been a Bull Shark. lol to this day that is one of my biggest brags, Ill upload the pic tommorow, fantastic stuff tho.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1504462202153.jpg
    FB_IMG_1504462202153.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back