Other Suppose RPN hosted a convention...

Man I really need to get back into the bbcode game. All my design stuff for work is for gas stations and grocery stores. I haven't touched anything actually pretty in like... A year.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun let me touch you real fast

On topic, I'd want the FBI to co-host a panel called "What Happens to Bad Noodles Who Break the ERP Rule"

Man I really need to get back into the bbcode game. All my design stuff for work is for gas stations and grocery stores. I haven't touched anything actually pretty in like... A year.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun let me touch you real fast

On topic, I'd want the FBI to co-host a panel called "What Happens to Bad Noodles Who Break the ERP Rule"
YESSS, COME BACK WELIAN

• Whose autograph are you standing in line for?
    Oh ho ~ I'm not very active as of late, so I'm a little less hip-to-the-know with my cicle of friends,
    but I'd love an autograph from Idea Idea , SoraHikari SoraHikari and ThatWhichDoesntBelong ThatWhichDoesntBelong (though I have already met him IRL!)

• Who or what would you cosplay as?
    Possibly Queen Serenity from Sailor Moon since my hair is silver right now!
    It really depends on what color my hair is for a cosplay - wigs are itchy and I don't like them haha.

• What panels would you be hosting or attending?
    Mmmm - I'd do a chibi stand, maybe! Draw you up something cute and tiny! OR read your tarot!
    I would attend any panels with drawing, writing, customized gifts/crafting, or anything with food!

• It's the Saturday night rave party. What dance moves do you think the staff will bust out?
    Well, you *MUST* do the Cha-Cha-Slide or Cupid Shuffle! Even if it's a rave.
    Those dances are standard for any appropriate party!

• What other special events do you think would be hosted?
    I've been to a few cons where it was that typical meet and greet, I think.
    Not sure what I'd expect, but I'd love lots of pictures, food and beverages. Like an after party, but for dinner!

Whose autograph are you standing in line for?
DWiz. Duh

Who or what would you cosplay as?
I don’t cosplay. Buuuuuut maybe I’ll whip out my best Slytherin fits.

What panels would you be hosting or attending?
How To Find the Perfect Face Claim (probably hosted by deer deer )

It's the Saturday night rave party. What dance moves do you think the staff will bust out? (I misread this as how I would dance. Smh my head)
I dance like a clumsy, unbalanced white boy... So you already know I’m gonna be in the middle of the dance floor making a spectacle out of myself

What other special events do you think would be hosted?
A secret seminar hosted by sox sox

How To Write Posts While High AF (byow-bring your own weed)

DWiz. Duh

I don’t cosplay. Buuuuuut maybe I’ll whip out my best Slytherin fits.

How To Find the Perfect Face Claim (probably hosted by deer deer )

It's the Saturday night rave party. What dance moves do you think the staff will bust out? (I misread this as how I would dance. Smh my head)
I dance like a clumsy, unbalanced white boy... So you already know I’m gonna be in the middle of the dance floor making a spectacle out of myself

A secret seminar hosted by sox sox

How To Write Posts While High AF (byow-bring your own weed)
[fighting back tears] I'm so touched.

And suppose that you had the means to attend this hypothetical roleplay-themed convention.
  • Whose autograph are you standing in line for?
I honestly don't know or idolize anyone on this site enough to say.
  • Who or what would you cosplay as?
A broke college student.
  • What panels would you be hosting or attending?
Worldbuilding for nitwits:
A panel all about how an improperly built magic, legal, economic or advanced technology system will be exploited by a clever player in about 5 seconds flat.
  • It's the Saturday night rave party. What dance moves do you think the staff will bust out?
Clearly flossing and fortnite dances.
  • What other special events do you think would be hosted?
Ghosting 101:
How to disappear after the 1st post. 101 excuses you can use from "I'm a little depressed!!" to "My uncles' friends' dog's hamster died."

Whose autograph are you standing in line for? Probably StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 at least until she looks in my general direction because she's really good at making RPs but also terrifying.

Who or what would you cosplay as? I don't really do cosplaying. I'd probably wear some sort of weird mask, though, so that people don't associate me with my really ugly face.

What panels would you be hosting or attending? Probably the "How To Survive In A Fantasy World" one. It'll come in handy when we all inevitably get isekai'd en masse.

It's the Saturday night rave party. What dance moves do you think the staff will bust out? Don't put imagery in my head.

What other special events do you think would be hosted? Hopefully lots of D&D games. And maybe some other, more obscure RPGs if I'm lucky.

The coding queens pasta pasta and ukiiyo ukiiyo and deer deer without a doubt.​

Myself, because i cosplay as a clown in my day to day life.​

I would host "Pretending To Build Your Codes From Scratch: Adobe XD 101" and I would most definitely attend a panel on not being a noncommital pos oop---​

It's the Saturday night rave party. What dance moves do you think the staff will bust out?
~ A let it rainnnnn, and clear it out ~​

zippy zippy gonna hit us with the "Dabbing on Your Haters via Aggressive Dialogue" and erised erised won't have a panel but she'll make enough of a belligerent scene to steal the show.​

Let's pretend like we all don't dance like
this.

BIGGEST UWU EVER TO sox sox ! i'm weeping. . . the sweeetest ever and i'm so sorry for derailing the topic or anything weyle [ welian welian , < 3 really great discussion too! highkey makes you wonder if rpnation should host a convention oh my gods. ]
and you're right!! they are coding queens: [ ukiiyo ukiiyo , pasta pasta ] and you are too ma'm !!

Last edited:
The coding queens pasta pasta and ukiiyo ukiiyo and deer deer without a doubt.

Myself, because i cosplay as a clown in my day to day life.

I would host "Pretending To Build Your Codes From Scratch: Adobe XD 101" and I would most definitely attend a panel on not being a noncommital pos oop---

It's the Saturday night rave party. What dance moves do you think the staff will bust out?
~ A let it rainnnnn, and clear it out ~

zippy zippy gonna hit us with the "Dabbing on Your Haters via Aggressive Dialogue" and erised erised won't have a panel but she'll make enough of a belligerent scene to steal the show.

Let's pretend like we all don't dance like this.
BIGGEST UWU EVER TO sox sox ! i'm weeping. . . the sweeetest ever and i'm so sorry for derailing the topic or anything weyle [ welian welian , < 3 really great discussion too! highkey makes you wonder if rpnation should host a convention oh my gods. ]
and you're right!! they are coding queens: [ ukiiyo ukiiyo , pasta pasta ] and you are too ma'm !!
pls i'm not that good at coding, you guys are better at it. also my autograph isn't the best akhsfbgkdhfbg

I've been on Tumblr long enough to know why that's a bad idea in practice!
kvsnbketvafqgoey0ezn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back