• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supersons DC Roleplay [Damian Wayne/Robin][Jon Kent/Superboy]

MapleTreeTea

Just looking for an excuse to write
I've been all over the Supersons comics for some time, and have been looking for a roleplay for a while. I would prefer for my main character to be Damian, though of course I will play other characters and we can discuss who will play who when the time comes, but I'm mainly looking for a Jon at the moment! I have a few frames of plots in mind, and we can DM about more details and such once we pick out a basic plot.

I'm actually mainly looking for a DC vs. Vampires based plot with these two, as I think this would be interesting. I would also be up for a DCeased plot however, or even something else that you may have in mind. I am also up for discussing details about any of these plots, and tweaking anything that would make both of us happy with the story. I am also down for Damian x Jon in any of these plots, but I do love me some action, so it won't be all about the romance, but I'm also just fine with slowing down the pace and having more laid back scenes.

I always try to at least write one lengthy paragraph as a response, though I can write much more if it is needed/preferred. I am hoping my partner will do the same, it doesn't have to be a book but I just need enough to work with as I find it very difficult to write off of just a few words as a response. That being said, if you ever need me to change a response for any reason, just tell me and I gladly will. I am also looking to stick with CC for this RP, but we can discuss anything else in DMs and of course you can ask questions, I just want us both to have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back