• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superpower School Recruitment

Katerang

Elder Member
Hey there!

Just wanted to let anyone know.

My intermediate roleplay is looking for a few guy characters to balance out the female population.

As guys would be nice and take preference I will accept well though out girl characters if I think they fit well with the group dynamic.

It is a roleplay about being in a high school for superheroes, not exactly a normal place... So if you like quirky and a little odd... this is the place to go

I am screening people so just make a character for your entrance exam. This is a school after all.

But I'm warning you now, I am looking for players who are courteous to the other participants in the roleplay.

Newbies are welcome if you think you can follow the rules.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/superpower-school.60610/

This is the link if you are interested.

and message me if you have any questions.

THANKS!

forgot to mention the main plot I control.

Lanternman... Every school has a legend. And in a school as special as one filled with superheroes it must have a legend to match.

He is a being who exists within the school. He will call upon those who are filled with desire... a desire for greater power. He welcomes them into his lair and gives them what they want so desperately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....I would like too Join in,i will post CS In a Moment IRL things

My CS is getting started now although a quick run through of what has happened would be nice.

So. The Second day is just ending.(might want to wait till the next day for your character to come in)

But right now the only things of importance that have happened. Is one of the crazier teachers just taught a lesson on the Lanternman.(school myth about a guy who can change or improve your powers if you don't like them). and the other crazy teacher Mr. Elastic is having his students run around school for unique scavenger items.

Stuff going on with the players (that i can remember)

Ren turned Min evil for some over arching plot to it we don't know yet. they are twins and Min didn't remember her past so created a new personality and the old one just killed the nice one off. She use to be this super nice girl who struggled with her powers.

Aidan is a blind kid and he has a crush on Kriss who is a ninja, She never takes off her suit.

Starling is a Senior who takes Sophmore classes because she is a real hero who was in space for two years, she can disappear at any point during the day to go do real hero stuff.

Lexi has the power where she moves faster than everyone so she appears to heal fast but she just heals at her speed. she use to have bad control of her power but has recently gotten better, she is also taking more risks than she use to.

Nialla is a freshman who likes to be a detective of sorts.

Tara is a prophet who goes to temple training in the morning so you don't see her until after lunch.

Rai, her younger brother has lightning powers and is a very gullible kid

Blake their older brother is an outcast of sorts of the family because he wants to be a villain.

If I forgot anyone, or any information, their character sheets should tell you what you want to know.

Ok thanks oh and mi character might be the Cartoon one because of his power

Yes. Just read all the rules and follow the template to create a character as your entrance exam of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back