• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interested in doing any of those 😁 I have mainly done shapeshifting with wolves but I love to write anything I wouldn't mind doing one with a witch/wizard sounds like fun. Or crossing them

Ah, this is a private rp, sorry about that. If you want to ask to join an rp u need to go to this place: Recruit Here That is for categorised 'interest checks'. Interest checks are where the owner of an rp puts out a message for anyone who might be interested to participate in that rp. If an interest check says 'closed' that means that they aren't accepting anyone else, and ones that say 'open' are waiting for people. If an interest check doesn't say whether it is open or closed you can just ask. I hope this helps you. :)

Last edited:
Ah, this is a private rp, sorry about that. If you want to ask to join an rp u need to go to this place: Recruit Here That is for categorised 'interest checks'. Interest checks are where the owner of an rp puts out a message for anyone who might be interested to participate in that rp. If an interest check says 'closed' that means that they aren't accepting anyone else, and ones that say 'open' are waiting for people. If an interest check doesn't say whether it is open or closed you can just ask. I hope this helps you. :)
Sorry sorry my bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back