• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheAceInTheDeck

A̵̟̔̄͋̅̒̿̓́͆͘ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂ė̶̼̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠
Hello!

I'm looking for a group of people to do rp with. Please be 16+.

I'm looking for people who can, 1, Post a comment at least 1 time every three days, 2, be PG with this rp, 3, post at least a paragraph.

I got this idea from the rp Academy of Mystic, but I like to have a backup, just in case it dies....

Anyway, this is a notice from a school titled, Supernatural:

Hello (whatever your character's name is, if you join),

You have been invited to a new school. It is titled Supernatural. You have been invited to this school because of your abilities. Because of your strengths. And yes, you have also been invited because of your weaknesses. If you accept, walk to a quiet place where you can be alone. Recite three times, "We're the ones Time forgot." and walk through the nearest door. Then, you'll officially be at school.

Yours truly,
Mr. Alfor

Did I get you interested? Please say yes....

Also, if you read this far, remember to say, "We're the ones Time forgot." in the comment you say your interested in....

Please be respectful and if I get at least 2 people interested, I will post the main, the OOC chat, and the Character thread.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back