• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Supernatural Zombie Apocalyptic Thread Anyone?

EternalFlame57

Hello, I am looking for anyone wanting to do a supernatural zombie apocalyptic thread. I have a basic plot im mind but its not all thought out thoroughly since I want to allow everyone interested in joining a chance to input their ideas for the plot,setting and other things. If you would like to join me in this plot please reply to this thread. I am looking for a group of 4 to 6 people.

Rules:
1.Dont abandone the thread randomly please
2.Dont flood thread,allow everyone to post before replying again unless told otherwise
3.One character per person please
4.No overpowered characters, i will be the judge if their op
5.No bullying please
6.Romances encouraged

Basic plot:

This is a world where humans and supernaturals live together in peace, that is until a virus breaks out turning humans and supernaturals into mindless flesh eating zombies. The supernaturals who have turned are even more dangerous since they still have access to their powers. But there is a group of supernaturals and humans who have survived,their a small group but their alive. Can they survive til the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back