• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural University Sign-ups

Musa Ink

For years Supernatural beings have hid from the human world. They live in the shadows and now have the chance to have a normal life. This University is built to house and any supernatural being and give them shelter from the outside world. Many monsters have taken this oppertunity to step into the light and start there new life being able to live along side humans. Here they will learn about the human world and study in a career the would like to be apart of. Each student is given a schedual along with a doom card one the first day of school. After settling in they are allowed to explore the campus and get a fell of there new surroungings.

Are you brave enough to enter the Supernatural University?

Creatures

Werewolves/ Lycans
Werewolves and Lycans are very similar but Lycans are larger and more "beautiful" then a werewolf. If a Lycan marks someone as their mate and a werewolf were to bite that person then the werewolf would most likely die from the poison in the bite mark and the person the lycan bit will also become a lycan. There blood is very toxic to werewolves so be careful. Both species have to shift at least once a week to keep there wolf form or they are at risk of loosing it. Werewolves shift during the full moon while Lycans shift during the new and full moons.

Elves
Elves are elemental beings that each represent one of six natural sorces of magic. The Sky, Stars, Ocean, Sun, Moon, and Earth

Moon Shadow Elves- are mysterious and elusive creatures that are connected to the magical energy of the Moon. On the night of the full moon, Moonshadow elves are at the height of their power and their magic is the strongest. Moonshadow elves are typically pale-skinned with purple-colored markings. They have pale eyes that vary in color and wear teal and black colored clothing.

Sunfire Elves- are connected to the magical energy of the Sun. They have the ability to control fire and ignite it with a single snap of their fingers. Sunfire Elves are shown to wear red and gold clothes. They commonly appear with dark skin with red, oragne, yellow, or gold markings and dark hair while there eyes tend to be more vibrint warm colors.

Starlight Elves: are a type of elves that are connected to the magical energy of the Stars. Their physical features include dark, blue tinted skin with hair of a white to blue hue, while their horns are more elaborated than the other elves. Similar to Sunfire Elves Stralight Elves can create a light sorce but insted of fire it's a blue light that comes from the palm of there hand. They can use this light to hang from trees to light a path or use it to add stars into the sky but this is rarly seen

Skywing elves: are a type of elves that are connected to the magical energy of the Sky. They are shown to have pale blue skin, with short black hair and long and thinner horns than the rest of the elves. Unlike other elves they feature a pair of white wings on their back, sharing resemblance with angels. Whether these wings are attached to their body or a form of magic is currently unknown.

Oceanwater Elves: are a type of elves that are connected to the magical energy of the Ocean. They are know to have cooler colores skin ranging from blue to purple and have thinish hornes. There hair tends to be lighter in color and their eyes tend to be pure white. If you look closely you can see scales on there body and they are able to manipulate water but they must be in water at least every other day for an hour or they will die from dehydration.

Earthquake Elves: are a type of elves that are connected to the magical energy of the Earth. They are darker colored skin sometimes almost black. There hair tends to have a brown or red color to it and there markings are most comminly black or very dark brown. There can control the the movment of rocks, dirt and other earthly matterials. There horns tend to have a rough, rocky like texture.

Vampires
Vampires are children of the night and feed on blood of humans and animals. Even tho most have turned to animal blood to help clear the vampire name some still crave human blood. They dont burn to the sunlight like the stories say but their skin can get iritated to it and cause a sever rash on exposed skin. They also hate the smell of garlic so they tend to stay away from it and they can live for hundreds of years.

Other Creatures
Let me know if you want to join as something other then these and I will happily look into it :)

Rules
*Do not make your character to OP
*Do not control other people's characters
*No fighting out of Rp
*I choose dorms so please try to keep genders as even as possible
*No instent crushes
*Use the same character template as me
*you are allowed to talk about future relationships before the rp starts if you want to
*Comment "Moonlight" to join
*Say what you would like to join as and what gender
*Have fun

(I will post my characters below)​

tumblr_pgazjv5nCe1tmohzyo1_500.jpg

Name: Rayla
NN: Ray, RaRa
Species: Moonshadow Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Family?: Her gardian Runaan and her little sister Abigal
Powers: She has a shadow form she can only acess during the full moon and she is very stealthy and quick on her feet.
Personality: Rayla tends to act before she thinks and keeps to herself. She is sensitive and snaps back when insulted. She hates talking about her parents because she sees them as a discrace to her family and Zadia. Dont be affended if she doesnt talk answer you when you talk to her or ask her a question. She just doesnt like being in crowds large of small. She also has a big fear of water like lakes and rivers.

Bio:Rayla was born in a place called Zadia and her parents were protecters of the kingdom she had lived in. When the kingdom needed them the most they fled Zadia and left there children behind. Since then Rayla lives with her gardian Runaan and her sister Abigal. When she was 15 Runaan gave her and her sister each an egg that would hatch withing the week. At the end Rayla got a baby Moon Dragon and her sister got a Night Hawk. Rayla took care of her Dragon and now that she is leaving for the University she is bringing the baby dragon with her so who ever is her roommate(s) better keep there stuff up.
BF/GF: None
Crush: Nope
Her baby Moon Dragon Dego-
latest

1448d85ee2c0b647615e6e037f8521c4.png

kisspng-dog-breed-drawing-wolfdog-black-wolf-5af89cc9341755.7002404715262425052134.jpg

Name: River Frances
NN: Make one up
Species: Lycan
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Family?: Her mother and father
Powers: Can shift into a wolf (Bigger hen werewolves) and also has inhanced strength, speed, agility, sight, smell, and hearing
Personality: River is kind of shy and tends to stay in the background. She hates being in sthe spot light and when guys try to flirt with her she hates it. Shes more of an egg-head and loves to read books so you can find her most of the time in the schools library.

Bio: River was born into a wealthy family that lives along side humans. River was homeschooled from the begining and finally has a chance to be around other supernatural bengs like herself but she's never had a friend before so she is exited to finally find some but she fears her shyness will get in the way. She tends to act weird around people since she hadnt really had contact with the outside world much because her parents always keep her indoors but now she can finally be on her own.
Crush: None​

Name: Saryx Skill: Shape-shifter, Flight, Fire Immunity and Fire Breath Hair Colour: Red Eye Colour: Pink Skin Colour: Red Personality: Over Protective, Not Confident in Herself, Brave, Kind, Shy Sexuality: Bi Ears: Dragon Horns Wings: Dragon; Red; Always has them no matter the form she has taken Tail: Red; Fire on the end; Always has it no matter the form she has taken Attacks: Fire Breath, Creates fire from hands

It is kind of a mix of those two images

Name: Saryx Rhaelson
NN: Saryx, Rhae
Species: Shape-Shifter
Sexuality: Bisexual
Family: A distant cousin Drakath.
Powers
  • Fiery Breath: Lynnol is able to breath lime green fire in order to incinerate her enemies, but doing so for too long can end up hurting her throat.

• Decelerated Aging: Lynnol is unable to age, keeping her appearance as a younger girl.

• Magic Resistance: Lynnol is able to resist all kinds of magical attacks, with the exception of ice based abilities.

• Elemental Absorption: Lynnol is able to absorb fire in order to power up her magical abilities.

• Omnilingual: Lynnol is able to speak and understand any language present, due to her draconic heritage.

Non-Magical/Mystical Abilities:

• Thermal Resistance: Lynnol is able to resist any hot environment that she has to go through. However, she cannot stand anywhere cold and will be incredibly weak to physical attacks.

• Fear Masking: Even when she’s incredibly scared, she will come off as brave and unfazed by said fear. She is also immune to most fear inducing abilities, unless the caster is very skilled.

• Natural Weaponry: Underneath her gloves and dress are a pair of sharp claws and a sharp ended tail that is more than happy to pierce your gut.

• Enhanced Condition: Because of her dragon heritage, Lynnol is naturally physically stronger, faster, and a lot more intelligent. Her senses are also quite extraordinary as well, as she can smell and see well. These are nullified temporarily when cold, or hit by ice magic.

Personality: Lynnol is a very bubbly girl who is also a very loyal person. She tends to act a little clumsy at times, as it isn’t entirely common for her to make a few mistakes here and there with how to act. She also cannot read emotions too well, and can come off as insensitive. She also has the habit of calling people “Human”, and “Lesser Being”. However, in combat, she is ferocious, and bloodthirsty. That is just her draconic nature, and she will show no fear, no matter any pressure she is under. She does have a fear though, and it is a rather odd one.

Mental State: She seems to be quite sane at first, but in combat, it is clear that she may have some issues, especially when it comes to her aggression and hysterical laughter when attacking.

Background: A rather generic story. She used to be a mighty dragon, wielding orange scales, purple wings, and heterochromic blue and red eyes. The flames she spit were a bright, green color. However, all her former glory came to an end as a cloaked figure casted a powerful curse on her that even her draconic heritage couldn’t protect. When she woke up from a year long slumber, on top of her volcanic mountain top home, she had a bizarre human shape.

BF/GF: Not yet
Crush: Not yet

Moonlight!

imageedit_1_9542033296.jpg
Name: Evenora Mahpe
Nickname: Nora
Species: Half-Oceanwater Elf
Sexuality: Pansexual
Family?:
- Mother: Iridansa Mahpe
- Father: Atsadi Mahpe
Powers: Being only half-oceanwater elf Evenora can breathe underwater and swim faster than normal but not as fast a full-blooded oceanwater elf. only has to stay in water every other day for 45. minutes. She can also manipulate water but for her, it takes extreme concentration and focus. Evenora doesn't have as much control over her water powers as an oceanwater elf would at her age. She can heat up water to a boiling point and can freeze water.
Personality: Evenora is pretty reserved and doesn't often trust people. If she does open up to you she becomes like a friend, mother, and sibling, all wrapped up into one. Because of the way she was raised she can be a bit naive about things regarding humans and creatures. She's pretty smart and can handle herself but sometimes needs someone to have her back. Evenora is very stubborn and determined to do things her way, even is she's not always right.
Bio: Evenora is half-oceanwater elf and half-human. Her mother is a fully blooded oceanwater elf and her father Cherokee Indian. She acquired a lot of her physical features from her father except her ears and eyes. She could blend in with humans for a while, and although people often asked about her eyes she could hide her ears under a hat. Evenora's power's didn't fully emerge until she was 7 years old and her father caught her playing with floating water while she was in the bath. Her mother and father were very much in love and made their relationship seem normal, so Evenora never really understood that she and her mother wasn't what people would consider normal. Evenora grew up around human's most of the time and visited her mother's side of the family sometimes so those were the only creatures she is currently aware of.
Crush: None

1544800288559.png
Name: Kyle Smith

NN: Laurel... Seriously? I blame Lorene for this.

Species: Half-Vampire (Dhamphir)

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)

Family?: Don't want to talk about it. It's complicated. I do have a mother and father. They're like Sodium and Water.

Powers: Great thing about being half a vampire is at the very least I can get some sunshine, enjoy garlic bread, and most weakness of a vampire doesn't affect me. I also dabble in some illusionary magic which can be real as one could believe. Which means as long they don't know figure out the illusion I may employ is a fake its very real too them. You know despite being half vampire, the other cooler like super strength or some ability to fly isn't in my blood.

Bio: Here's a story for you though it's not that great. Long ago their was a vampire and a hunter. They fought themselves half to death and fell in love. I came around and despite being a product of their love, they still try to kill each other. In which case I ended up being taught and train to deal or avoid hunters or my very aggressive relatives. Or any trouble in that matter but that didn't help when I had to move around quite a lot. Had friends that come and go, even the ones that wanted to kill me. Great times, great times... Lorene stills owes me money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back