• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural (TV Show) !!!

Queen_Midnight31

Little Lady Big Writer
šŸ˜ŠWelcomešŸ˜Š

*This is a page requesting for a writer(s) 18+ or 21+ who will RP the television series Supernatural, if youā€™re still interested read on*

šŸ˜œLittle about me šŸ˜œ
Iā€™m Dani!! Iā€™m 21 years old and Iā€™ve been role playing for about 8 years now which is quite a long time. Iā€™ve only role played with a select few people (meaning two friends for about half a month and then one Iā€™ve been role playing with for all the 7 years now). My main person Iā€™ve been role playing with has unfortunately become too busy with school and such so Iā€™ve decided to expand from her. Anyways, I have a whole list of characters Iā€™ve used\made on a whim which have totaled to around 100+ Characters (you could say I have a problem XD). As you can see, I tend to write quite a bit and am always inspired to make more stories and plot lines (even if I have no idea what doubling is and would love to know, makes me feel like an old 20 year old).

šŸ±ā€šŸ‘¤What Iā€™m looking for šŸ±ā€šŸ‘¤
Iā€™m looking for a person around my age, maybe a bit older who knows Supernatural well enough to write stories about it. I would like someone to write one of the following cannon character;

• Dean Winchester

I have caught up to the most recent episode and season of the show but will gladly go back to older seasons to make stories. I want someone who will write out a good chunk of the story with each reply. Iā€™m not the most perfect writer on here but Iā€™ve been writing for quite a long time so Iā€™d expect at least a bit of experience writing wise. I wanna have a connection and conversation through ooc. I wanna get to know you, your writing styles, what you like. It makes it easier to write if we build a bit of a friendship type of situation. Also, I 100% encourage ocā€™s!! I would love to see your characters put into the story interacting with the canon characters or my own ocā€™s! When it comes to responses, I would appreciate at least 2 paragraphs to start, then as the story continues at least one paragraph would be appreciated. Also, response times should be at the very least consistent. My PMs are always open if youā€™re not able to respond right away or if you need a short break. All I ask is communication.

šŸ‘What I can provide šŸ‘
I have written as the following cannon characters;

• Sam Winchester
  • Castiel (Novak)
  • +More (I will not list others due to spoilers)
I have multiple plot ideas, along with many ocā€™s that I want to get involved into a story just to write in general. Iā€™ve heard about the term, ā€œdoublingā€ a lot on this site and Iā€™m still trying to figure out all the wording on here so patience is preferred. From what I can guess, it's when you play as multiple characters at once to coincide with the other personā€™s characters which I have done my fair share of. If you have any questions or ideas to throw back and forth youā€™re more than welcome to PM me so we can discuss further. When it comes to responses, I would go with at least 2-3 paragraphs to start when setting up the story but, after that possibly 1-2 paragraphs depending how the story unfolds. My response times will vary, depending on when I get up and about during the day. I donā€™t have much on my plate at the moment so responses might be a few times a day, but I also can get mentally drained easily. I will always communicate with my writer if things were to happen.

šŸŽ‰Other ideas\GenresšŸŽ‰
I am willing to branch out of the Supernatural Series to other genres which I have listed under here, again theyā€™re very strict genre ideas that I have wanted to try and have my own ocā€™s to put into;

• Siren OC (Mine) x Human (Male) OC (Yours)
  • Fairy OC (Mine) x Human (Male) OC (Yours)
  • + more (Whatever I come up with in the spur of the moment)
šŸ™ŒOverall šŸ™Œ
Iā€™m very excited and looking forward to the responses to this (took forever to make this page to be honest with you XD). If you have any questions, ideas or you even just wanna talk ooc, my PMs will be open. I check my account at least a few times a day, sometimes I just have the tab open on my laptop while I do other things (such as write personal stories haha).

ā˜Updateā˜!!
Currently I am only taking requests for those willing to write as Dean. I've updated my sheet about it but I wanted to make that more predominate to those whose are reading through. Thank You!! šŸ˜€

Last edited:
Hey, id be interested in playing Dean for you if you'd be interested in playing Sam for me? We can discuss more in PMs if this sounds interesting to you!

I'm interested! I can play Dean for you if you can play Castiel for me, it you want I can play Sam as well I do not mind playing two canon at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back