• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural (TV Show)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm new here and would love to try out one of my fandom romance roleplays!
I am looking for a male partner who is descriptive. I have an OC for this specific role.
You're Sam or Dean Winchester, and you come to the French Quarter of New Orleans to investigate a case of a High Class and very dangerous Demon. The Demon has possessed my body and you end up saving me but having to take me with you in order to protect me from the Demons with the uprising of Lucifer's worst. I decide to become a hunter, all the while you and your brother decide to keep me with you as a third partner. The closer we get, the harder we fall.

I'm new to this site, please give me a chance. If you do not like anything about this roleplay, I am willing to work with you to make it better. I'm as detailed as possible, I usually roleplay off of my phone so please bear with me as it's been a while since I used my laptop.
Thank you for your consideration!

I'm actually non-binary but I write for canon characters in exchange for my partner doubling as a canon character for my original character.

Is that something you're capable of? Do you have a writing sample? Would you be comfortable doubling as Castiel for my OC? Are you 18+?

If you're interested:

I'm actually non-binary but I write for canon characters in exchange for my partner doubling as a canon character for my original character.

Is that something you're capable of? Do you have a writing sample? Would you be comfortable doubling as Castiel for my OC? Are you 18+?

If you're interested:
Ive never played cannon characters before so i dont know if I’d be any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back