• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural [TV SHOW]

thelostcar

As mentioned in the title, I'm searching for a Supernatural (the TV show) roleplay.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

I write as Dean Winchester, and have been doing so for quite some time now. While I'm primarily looking for someone who's interested in writing as Sam Winchester, I'll also leave this open to OCs and other CCs.

(NOTE: I write anywhere from 2-6+ paragraphs.)

Hey there! I'm interested in this type of RP, but I don't really want to play as Sam. Would you mind if I played as an OC for this? If not, that's fine; I'm just curious!

Hey there! I'm interested in this type of RP, but I don't really want to play as Sam. Would you mind if I played as an OC for this? If not, that's fine; I'm just curious!
That’s totally okay with me! I’d love to write with you. :)

That’s totally okay with me! I’d love to write with you. :)
Awesome! Sorry I didn't reply for so long; I was on vacation for a week, but I'm back now. Do you need a form/sheet of my character? I haven't RP'd in a while, and I'm trying to integrate myself back into it. 😅

Awesome! Sorry I didn't reply for so long; I was on vacation for a week, but I'm back now. Do you need a form/sheet of my character? I haven't RP'd in a while, and I'm trying to integrate myself back into it. 😅
I typically don’t require them; I think it’s more interesting to explore a character along the way. I’m actually in the same boat, it’s been a bit since I’ve RP’d lol.

You down to begin the plotting process? :)

I typically don’t require them; I think it’s more interesting to explore a character along the way. I’m actually in the same boat, it’s been a bit since I’ve RP’d lol.

You down to begin the plotting process? :)
Well, I had thought a bit about it beforehand, but is this going to be a longterm RP or something shorter?

I’m okay with either, honestly. Short-term is all good in my book.
Well, here's what I got so far:
My OC could have his parents kidnapped (by some means) by an unknown monster. Dean and he would team up to track and kill the monster, hopefully saving his parents in the process. It might be a bit cliche, but it's kinda the best I got so far. Perhaps my OC can already be a Hunter, having left signs other Hunters would pick up on to get his attention? (IE: An ad in the local newspaper with a Hunter's message on it.) I haven't given it too much thought, but it's a start!

Well, here's what I got so far:
My OC could have his parents kidnapped (by some means) by an unknown monster. Dean and he would team up to track and kill the monster, hopefully saving his parents in the process. It might be a bit cliche, but it's kinda the best I got so far. Perhaps my OC can already be a Hunter, having left signs other Hunters would pick up on to get his attention? (IE: An ad in the local newspaper with a Hunter's message on it.) I haven't given it too much thought, but it's a start!
I love that plot! It’s been a bit since I’ve done an RP with Dean and a fellow hunter; I would love to expand off of this. Truth be told, I usually get my creativity flowing as we write, so if you’re okay with ‘winging it’ then I’d definitely be down to get this kick-started.

I love that plot! It’s been a bit since I’ve done an RP with Dean and a fellow hunter; I would love to expand off of this. Truth be told, I usually get my creativity flowing as we write, so if you’re okay with ‘winging it’ then I’d definitely be down to get this kick-started.
Awesome!! I'm the same way; starting with a blank slate doesn't do it for me. I can definitely see where you're coming from. Do you want to start or should I? I don't mind either way.

I’m okay with starting! I’ll have that out in just a bit.
Hey! Sorry if I'm annoying you with this, but I saw you were online and I'm just leaving this here as a reminder. I don't mean to be pushy but I'm eager to start. XD Anyway, sorry again!

Hey! Sorry if I'm annoying you with this, but I saw you were online and I'm just leaving this here as a reminder. I don't mean to be pushy but I'm eager to start. XD Anyway, sorry again!
So sorry about that! Got started on another starter, was going to get to this one in just a bit. I’ll have it done by the end of the night (EST timezone)!

So sorry about that! Got started on another starter, was going to get to this one in just a bit. I’ll have it done by the end of the night (EST timezone)!

Hey! Just another friendly reminder about this server! Or has something com up recently?

Hello! I have no idea if you're still looking for a supernatural RP. But I came here because I see you play Dean and I am looking for someone to play him, I would be willing to do Sam and My OC if you would like to do Dean and your OC. Please just private message me if you're interested at all.

Hey! I'd love to rp with you! I'd be happy to write for both my OC and Sam if need be! For doubles, I mean :P PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back