• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural tv show roleplay long term!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I’m a twenty three year old female lit/advanced literate writer (2-6 paragraphs!) seeking some Supernatural tv show roleplays. I’m on season near the end of season three. I’d love to find someone equally passionate about plot and story as me! I am only seeking mostly clean roleplays please.

I love coming up with detailed plots and sharing ideas, I also love creating playlists and things for the ship as well! I’d also like to make you all aware I do have dyslexia! I’m also sorry to be that person but please don’t comment on my posts. Reddit doesn’t always give the notification and I may miss it! If a fandom isn’t on here I’m not in it or looking for it! Please ensure you have discord as all my roleplays are conducted on that I much prefer it to kik!

In terms of writing specs I typically tend to lean towards third person and past tense. I don’t like using the other tenses I’m afraid so please don’t ask! Writing length is normally matched dependent on what you yourself use. I would also ask that whoever is interested in this post comes prepared to play canon males for female ocs. So just to repeat, you will be the canon male and I will be the female oc. I can double if it’s absolutely necessary. I’m just a bit tired of the way my oc gets treated. If I get any offers for single roleplays where I can be totally self indulgent for once I’d adore it and will prioritise those first!

I’m looking for someone to play Dean Winchester please. I’ve just watched the Benders episode and I have some ideas that could make that episode (although already dramatic) SO much worse for our hero. I’m not going to list any spoilers in case there are new fans to the show! I would love love love to do a love triangle with the two brothers where possible and if someone is willing to do one for me I would be eternally greatful!

In your dm please let me know if you’re a new or old fan. Which of the brothers you can play, or if you’re willing to do doubles- again I’d really rather not where possible but I am open to them if need be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back