• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Textig Based RP - Charactr Feedback

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
If you are not aware of what this roleplay is, please visit the interest check here.)

Information
To make this work without clogging up a thread, all character sheets are going to be submitted via goolge form and reviewed by myself and sanokoijma sanokoijma . You will receive feedback on them as well as perform edits required here. Once accepted you will be messaged with the discord server link.

Can’t wait to see your submissions!​

So close! Mind giving more of an explanation on how your shapeshifters work and what he is able to shift into? We have a 1 form limit on shifters so you’re going to have to sell it to me.

Sure! Shapeshifters are born as small ghost-like creatures. This is their true form. They gain the ability to shapeshift when they reach at certain age. Shapshifters can only turn into living things like animals and humans, they can't transform into an inanimate object. Shapeshifters revert back to original form when unconscious, asleep, or electrocuted.

I can give more info if you like.

Sure! Shapeshifters are born as small ghost-like creatures. This is their true form. They gain the ability to shapeshift when they reach at certain age. Shapshifters can only turn into living things like animals and humans, they can't transform into an inanimate object. Shapeshifters revert back to original form when unconscious, asleep, or electrocuted.

I can give more info if you like.
Yes, because I would only like him to have one form, two possibly at maximum. This makes it seem that he can transform into any living being, which isn’t allowed.

Ok, one human form it is.
I feel he would best be suited as maybe a ghost or something else, as shapeshifters in my eyes are humanoids that can take an animal (or other) form, unless you’re alright with him basically being human. (As you haven’t provided any detailed information on their base form.)

I feel he would best be suited as maybe a ghost or something else, as shapeshifters in my eyes are humanoids that can take an animal (or other) form, unless you’re alright with him basically being human. (As you haven’t provided any detailed information on their base form.)
I'm alright with him being human, honestly.

|| W.I.P ||
[Notes I'm posting whilst at school that I don't wanna lose/forget]

Character Name:
Aritski Sumido

Character Gender And Pronouns:
Female. She, her.

Character age:

Character's race/species:
- Vampire -
Unlike traditional textbook vampires she can cross running water, eat garlic, not turn into a cloud of bats nor does she disintegrate in the sun and of course a stake through the heart would kill anyone, in fact her skin is only a tad more sensitive to the sun due to its natural paleness the species has and the most effected thing being her eyesight, if you compare hers to a cat stalking its prey perfectly in the dark during the day she's about as sight full as a mole without their glasses. She does have fangs though small as in vampire years she's still quite immature in growth, though an 'adult' in human ears she's barely considered a child by those of her own kind, feeding off blood increases er abilities greatly hough at a cost of a personality change of sorts, the more she drinks the more vampiric and beast like she can become along with a certain air of being intoxicated, drunk, though she's pretty good at moderation, think of a blog craving like wanting chocolate sometimes you an go a week without really wanting any other times you need to eat it twice a day, though animal blood can be used as a supplement the boost it gives isn't nearly as much, four glasses of animal blood would only fill about what half a glass of human blood would and if she goes too long without it her body becomes weaker and fatigued.

Character physical description:
(Written version will be made shortly)
70064e670d607f35d537dbc1696a2ea8.jpg

Personality description:
(Briefly described below in note form under backstory)

Character archetype:
Quiet, Angry, Stubborn, Mysterious, Protective, Curious.

Backstory/Biography:
(2 Paragraphs minimum length of description)
Grew up poor family rich norm for vampires teased when very young 4-6 by them but had great human friends, loving family despite living in small run down rental place in japan, stubborn and tough thanks to fighting classes and a want to become stronger than others truely a loyal and caring personality underneath especially when it comes to protecting her friends.

Extra that I may have missed? Quirks, disabilities, mental illnesses, etc, other:
-Despite garlic having no actual affect on vampire's Aritski has a severe allergy to both the vegetable and onions. On an off note she also dislikes the taste of beetroot though has no real idea why such occurs.
-Her two small fangs are mostly hidden except for when she does a rather adorable and cliche smile, she ends to be embarrassed at their shortness compared to other vampires her age and will often wear a scarf even during summer to attempt to hide them.
-She has a younger sister who suffers from autism.
-Is terrified of teddy bears after a, what she describes as, traumatic experience in her childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back