• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Strangers

Frequent knocks on the door while watching tv wasnt the best thing to have happen. Just the contious and rapid knocking on the door as if someone was panicing to get inside. "What the hell... Would you chill the fuck out!? I'm getting up!" yelled Chris, getting up from his couch and walking over to the front door, unlocking and pulling the door open to reveal Roje standing in front of it with bloodied clothes "Roje what the hell happened to you?" she completely ignored his question and demanded him to invite her in. Even though he was human and she was a vampire, he trusted her. And funnily enough, he knew that she was a vampire. That cat was out of the bag ages ago when he caught her fangs growing when she was hungry one night. These two were buds, not the best pals but not the worst pals. Thinking about it, why did he have to invite her in? ...Oh...Right... They had a huge fight and he pretty much threw her out. Snapping him from his thoughts, she yelled at him to invite her in and he nodded "Come on in." he moved out of her way and let her in before closing the door "Now would you tell me what the hell is going on? You look like you got into the middle of a shooting between gangs." his arms crossed over his chest.

Roje, however, was covered in blood and didnt look too happy "Lets just say that bullets werent the only thing hurting me." moving her short sleeve up a little more, she exposed a wound that wouldnt heal "I know where some of the wooden bullets are. The metal ones I just healed and pushed out. But these little fuckers...Shit they hurt." she dug her fingers into her wound, trying to get the miniature stake out of her arm "Do me a favor and dont open the damn door." Chris nodded and asked her who shot her and she couldnt help but laugh "Hunters who actually know about the supernatural. I knew I was being tracked because I always had this odd feeling running down my back." she finally got the wooden bullet and dropped it to the ground, her wound slowly healing back up "Killed one...Got ambushed. Not fun. So I ran here. Not the best place but, who else knows im a vampire other than you? No one. Despite our stupid argument, I still come to you for help wether you like it or not. Same applies to me." she stood straight and took a deep breath. "I heard other shootings, probably another supernatural being was found."

@Ali9910

"You have got to be fucking kidding me! Dean what the fuck are you doing in vampire territory?!" Having nearly just impaled her older brother with her seraph blade, Alex was a bit shaken up. "You knew that we were out hunting tonight! What were you thinking, one of us could've killed you!" With a heavy sigh, she waved off the rest of the hunting party to care for their wounds. There were a few of them that would require more than just a healing rune but at least the majority of them had made it out alive. Though once again, they had lost the vampire they had been hunting. It was uncommon for just one vampire to give so many Shadowhunters the slip, but either this vampire was very experienced in dealing with hunters or she was just very lucky. Alex couldn't help but feel extremely frustrated with the whole situation. They had been after this vampire for weeks! And when they finally got close to tracking her down for the first time, she had to call off the mission because Dean had gotten in the way yet again! "Dean we really can't keep doing this. I know how much the change has affected you, but you're not a shadow hunter anymore. You can't be going out trying to do our job! You can't just go awol and hunt them on your own!"

Dean half growled at his sister, just because he had been bitten on assignment and was now a downworlder didn't mean he was any less capable of catching a stupid little vampire, in fact he was more apt to do so now that he was part wolf. "Listen shorty. You may head the hunting parties now and you may even be the second in command at the institution but there is no way I'm going to take orders from my little sister." He was perfectly capable of taking care of himself and continue to do his job. Besides, he'd rather spend his time chasing down and punishing downworlders that break the accords than join a stupid wolf pack. The last thing he wanted to do was be forced into compliance by the people that had changed him in the first place and he was certainly not going to listen to an alpha wolf either. He wasn't going to go, and Alex certainly was not going to be able to make him. "If you guys hadn't open fired with your stupid new guns and maybe taken her out the old fashion way with your seraph blades this wouldn't have happened! New technology does not always work better! Get the job done right not just done fast!" He knew this wasn't Alex's fault, she had no control over the training that the young Shadowhunters got. After all the institution leader had never listened to what Alex or he advised him, but he needed someone to taken his frustration out on and Alex had been the closest and stupid enough to pick a fight with him. And the recruits needed to get it through their thick skills that hunting was not just a stupid little game. When he and Alex were young they had been trained with seraph blades as toddlers and for years after, now they threw these new guns at them like it was all the need. He bet that none of the hunters even knew how to use a bow anymore. The old ways were better, even if they did require more skill and training, he and Alex were prime examples of that.

@Britt-21

Last edited by a moderator:
"Would you stop being a pansy and just get the damn thing out!" yelled a shirtless Roje laying on the couch which had been covered with towels to avoid blood from getting onto the cushions. There had been a bullet mark on her back which she couldnt reach and it seriously pissed off the bloodied vampire. Chris was protesting that he wasnt a pansy and was hesitating to touch her because she'd scream in pain. But since she kept egging him on by telling him he was a pansy, he finally dug what he could into her wound, trying to get the piece out while Roje was screaming in pain and gripping onto whatever she could "Damn it!" she bent her back a little bit in pain as he kept digging around and found it, pulling it from her and dropping it on a plate that had been on the coffee table "Shit..." she muttered as her wound began to slowly heal. The vampire just relaxed against the couch and enjoyed the painless wound "I'm going to kill those hunters one by one... As much as it isnt my cup of tea." she soon got up and looked at him, seeing the look on his face struggling to not look at the bra she was wearing "You're acting like you never saw a woman in her bra before." leaning down towards the ground, she grasped her tee and moved towards the stairs "I'm gonna take a shower, K? Thanks." she didnt give him time to reply "Also, I smelled a mutt while I was out there... If one gets close I'll be heading out so dont be surprised that I'm suddenly out of your shower." then she rushed upstairs, wqanting to get rid of the blood that stained her body greatly.

While Chris just sighed and shook his head "How did I get pulled into this mess?" he asked himself, getting onto his feet and cleaning up the towels on the couch as well as picking up the plate with the wooden bullet before moving to the kitchen and tossing it out. Chris then put the plate into the sink and thought to himself I cant believe she called me a pansy. I just didnt want to bring her pain, even though she was already in it from the wooden bullet. Whatever. I got it, she'll shut up now... Or at least I hope she does. I dont need a angry vampire in my house again. I'll risk having her killed if I denied her approval into my home. I wouldnt feel right if that happened. He took his hands and washed them of all the blood and then got a towel to dry them: A dish towel. He then returned to the livingroom and made sure everything was cleaned up, especially the one bullet she pulled out earlier. "It would be nice if she had a little more...clenliness." then he heard Roje shouting from upstairs that she heard that and he rolled his eyes. Chris moved to the front of his house and walked out onto the porch and take a seat just to relax and listen to the quiet night. Looking around for anything that could be suspicious to him. Though there was nothing out of the oridnary yet.

(I hope my posts are good? o: ) @Ali9910

(yea they're fine! I hope mine are okay XD I feel like I'm so bad at this after being gone so long, also I apologize for taking so long I was cooking/eating dinner)

Alex sighed and pushed her hair back from her face. "Alright. I get it you wanna help. I wish you could Dean, I would have no issue with you still being at the institute really, but you know how the clave gets. The accords are really nothing more than a piece of paper on our end. No one upholds the protection part of it, just the crime part." She hated this, she missed having her brother home, not living in a ratty little apartment. He deserved to be staying at the institute and fighting like the rest of them, not working part time at a mechanic shop. It was pure torture seeing her brother fall like this. He was the head of the institute for god sake! Surely they could make an exception for him right? Who cared if he was a werewolf? He was still better equipped and more experienced than anyone else at the institute! "I'm sorry Dean. I'm so so sorry... We have to go, we have to go report back to Ethan. I'll call when I can I'm sorry." And with that, she was gone, taking her hunting group back home.

Well this was just great, all that work, all that tracking, for nothing. And once again he had put his sister in a tough spot. Would she tell Ethan what really happened and how he had been hunting on his own? Or would she take his side and come up with some excuse about how a single vampire got away from an entire hunting group? Either way would lead to a punishment, after all it would be a huge lack of leadership on his sister's part if she could not trap one vampire with six hunters looking for her. "Jesus, I've just made a total ass out of myself today haven't I?" He had in fact done much more than that, he had put himself in the light of the institution and possibly the whole clave. A head of the institution turning into a downworlder and then going rouge, definitely would not look good for them. Next time he went hunting he'd have to be more careful, not get Alex involved and do everything under the radar to avoid retribution from the clave or anyone else.

Dean began to make his way back to his apartment, not bothering to get a taxi because it was late and because the walk might help clear the nights events from his mind. Tonight had been eventful to say the least. On his way back, he began to pick up the scent of vampire, which was no surprise since he was currently walking through their territory. Dean didn't bother to track it because there were so many different scents coming at him at once and there'd be no way he's be able to distinguish one from another. However, as he made his way along the sidewalk he began to see droplets of blood, definitely vampire blood. "Shit, am I really that lucky?" He began to follow the trail and came to a house, the vampire smell was strong here, along with a mix of perfume and... Wait was that human? Was she feeding again? He snuck up to the window and tried to get a look inside but the curtains were drawn. "God.. fuck." He whispered under his breath "There has to be another spot that I can see in from..."

(So where are we having them live? I see new York city but I mean it's up to you)

@Britt-21

Chris was sitting on the porch, just losing himself in his thoughts really before he heard something that pulled him from his thoughts. He spotted someone walking down the sidewalk and this made him raise an eyebrow and the fact that the person moved to the side of his house actually worried him. So he rose from his seat and moved to the far side of the porch and look over and to the side "Uh, Hey! What are you doing!?" he yelled, seeing the boy looking -or trying to- through his window. "Why are you trying to look through my window?" he narrowed his eyes and hopped over the railing and landed in the grass, walking towards him. Why was this guy on his property? It irritated him greatly and the fact that his friend was wanted for hunters... He was a little bit on edge and wanted to protect her at whatever cost. Not to mention that she mentioned a mutt. That was more or less her senses picking up the scent of a dog and thus he couldnt do that to this guy. But if he was a werewolf...she'd be on a run. As if that was on que, the sound of a door slamming open was heard and his eyes widen, knowing that Roje ran right out of the house. This guy had to be the mutt she was talking about, she did warn him if she were to leave suddenly, that's because she caught scent of something. "Great." he muttered

Roje was out of the house before anyone knew it. Though the sound of the back door slamming open probably gained the attention of the mutt she picked up. "I'm not gonna get caught. Not this time." she dashed right into the woods and stopped, turning to look behind her. Lucky for her, she looked pretty clean, she took one of his shirts and lucky for her, it was something that was tight and made her look good in. Her leather jacket made her look just as badass along with her black pants and boots "That mutt wont find me. Not without a nice run." she looked around as she picked up the sound of growling and her eyes narrowed "Great, pack territory." she groaned and watched as wolves began to gather around her "Sup mutts. Just passing through, and if you gladly release me I'll be on my way." by their actions, clearly they werent gonna step down "Alright, looks like imma go speed through here." then she ran off, the wolves following her with growls, snarls, and barks "This is just my luck..."

@Ali9910 (Sorry for this being a bit small >.<)

Dean spun around in the blink of an eye and was now facing the guy that confronted him. "Crap." How had he not noticed him? Even if he was focused on the vampire and her possible captive, he should've been able to see someone standing right outside, especially if they were just a human. Dean kicked himself mentally, tonight really just wasn't his night. "Alright man look, this is gonna sound strange but you really need to get out of here. I know it doesn't make any sense and I can't really explain why but you're not safe here." He glanced from the man back to the house where he began to hear russling. "Are you the only one who lives here or is there someone else in danger inside?" At the moment a force rushed out the backdoor, slamming it shut behind it and sped towards the woods. "Well that's just awesome." And just like that she was gone. There was no use chasing her, he'd be lucky if he could catch up in his wolf form. Besides  he wasn't about to change in front of a human. Once again, the girl had gotten out by the skin of her teeth. She had to be the luckiest vampire he'd ever come into contact with, though she had still been unlucky enough to get bit. "Alright well it looks like you're safe now." With the cost of his hunt... "Sorry for intruding. I'll get going, don't mean to be a bother." This day was just getting worse and worse.

(You're fine haha my posts aren't great either, but new York or...?)

@Britt-21

(Sure! :) )

Roje kept running "This is not what I had in mind for tonight!" she yelled getting to the other end of the forest but thing was..she ran right into a cemetary. Just as the vampire realised this, she began to scream, falling to her knees and gripping my head "S-Stop!" the whispers, the screams, the talking. It was all too much and she had yet to control seeing and hearing the dead. As much as her cousin tried to help, it was still too difficult. With being on the run now, she couldnt focus on protecting her mind and blocking out the dead. "G-Go away!" she yelled, falling onto the ground, her forehead resting against the cold ground as her head began to feel like it was being squished slowly by a anvil. Roje knew one thing, and that was to get out of the cemetary to relieve herself of such pain. With enough strength she got up and began to slowly walk, her hands on her head "Please... Let me...get out!" the vampire continued to stumble through the cemetary and to an opening..an exit..something! Even though Chris wouldnt be able to hear her, Dean sure would be able to with his wolf hearing, she wasnt too far to him, but to Chris she was far. The pain began to grow more and more intense as she collasped onto her hands and knees before she fell over onto her side, curling up and closing her eyes tightly, her hands gripping her hair and trying to block out the voices. "Please stop!!" Roje continued to yell, obviously wanting this pain to stopp. To go away.. It was beginning to prove it was too much for her to block out. Whatever would happen on the outside of her pain, she wouldnt notice.

Where as Chris merely narrowed his eyes at the guy "What are you even talking about..." he knew he was thinking Roje was dangerous, but she wasnt. "My day was fine. I dont know what you're assuming." he said "Just..go home or something." but what he didnt know is that Dean would be picking up Roje's screams and pleas. The human walked off and went inside, locking his front and back door. (he's gonna be short cause werewolf-vampire meet XD)

@Ali9910

Dean heard screams off in the distance "what the hell is that?" Was that vampire going after someone else already? Surely she couldn't be that cocky could she? No.. it didn't sound like a normal human scream, and they were screaming about.. voices? "That idiot vampire must've walked straight into the cemetery." He chuckled, now he could take him time, she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. So instead of transforming and sprinting over, he remained human but still ran the way there, because who knew what else was hearing her screams. It looked like this vampires luck had finally run out.

When he arrived at the scene, he saw a small fragile looking girl, weaker looking than he would've expected, doubled over on the ground screaming bloody murder. Up close, the noise was unbearable to his enhanced hearing. He couldn't help but wince. He had been smart not to transform, other wise he would've been incapacitated right now. "Alright, alright I'll get you out of here, just please be quiet for a second so I can focus!" He wasn't sure why he cared, he should've killed her right then and there but it didn't seem quite right. There was no chase. It seemed unfitting for her to die because of such a stupid mistake when the vampire had been evading us for so long. He picked her up, knowing there would be no way she could walk even with help and carried her back out of the cemetery and back towards the edge of the woods. Dean knew as soon as she got out of range of the cemetery she'd be gone in an instant and he wouldn't be able to stop her but it was better than listening to those god awful screams.

@Britt-21

Roje didnt hear Dean, nor did she smell him over the pain of her head. Her body was picked up and she buried her face into his shoulder, while still cowering and holding her head tightly. Just as he stepped out, her mind was at peace and the walls she was able to put up had helped her. Being Shadow Kissed was not the best at all... It was quite painful when going into hospitals or cemetaries. Her heart was racing and her breathing was quite heavy. Roje dropped her hands and rested them down and she looked up at the person carrying her...Did he save her? Well that was pretty cool, also probably thought she was crazy... That was when she noticed that he was carrying her, she instantly shoved herself from his grip and stumbled back a little bit as her nose finally picked up the scent of a mutt "You're one of them. I knew I smelled a mutt." now she wasnt the type of vampire to hiss at him like a cat and was more or less giving him a suspicous look and on guard for an attack. "You know your buddies gave me pretty damn painful wounds! Getting shot with mini bits of wooden stakes. Not fun." Roje backed away from Dean "Why didnt you kill me when you had the chance, huh? Afraid you'd feel guilt if you killed me while I was helpless and in pain?" he had a heart, she knew he did. But that was no reason to trust him. He could turn his back on her within an instant "Look, i dont care if you saved me from being brought to insanity due to my... Personal problem. You're still my enemy."

@Ali9910

"look, I'm not looking for a reward, believe me I'm still going to hunt you. Just didn't seem right to kill you when you couldn't atleast defend yourself. What'd you do to piss off the clave so bad? You've got the entire institution going after you." It wasn't every day that so many resources were pulled to hunt down one little vampire, whether she had broken the accords or not. It was extremely rare to send out entire hunting parties after a group of people, let alone one person. Either Ethan was getting his pride hurt from the inability of his subordinates to find her or she was a bit more important than the hunters realized.

"As for my friends, well I'm not friends with the other wolves, and the hunters are doing what they do, they hunt. Kind of in the name." Dean chuckled "but either way I'm giving you a second chance. I'm still gonna hunt you, and so are my sister and her subordinates, but atleast I'll play fair. Don't expect the same kindness from the others. But I guess you knew that considering they shot you with stakes." He sighed and yawned. This girl really didn't know much about her own world did she? This encounter had pretty much proven to him that this entire time she had just been getting lucky. "Listen I don't know what you did to the clave and I don't want to know, but you need to understand that the Shadowhunters are an incredibly skilled group of people and they will not stop hunting you. So you should probably get out while you can. I'll give you a twenty four hour head start, which is more than they'll give you." This had begun to become a little game with him, as it always did when missions were drawn out. His sister was more task and goal oriented while he enjoyed the chase of missions, but that's part of what made him a shadowhunter. Or at least it used to...

Roje listened to every word that left his mouth "I still dont trust you." she murmured, and then answeed with "I killed one of the hunters Tailing me. Sure, you said that you didnt wanna know but now you do. I'm a bitch like that."she spreaded her arms to her sides and began to walk backwards  "I'm not an idiot when it comes to hunters, I just didnt think they'd get here as fast as they did." she needed more time, more practice. She was so close to breaking the code on the title she was given due to her... Unfortunate encounter with a vampire in her sleep. "Know what, how about this. Instead of giving me a day to run away, why dont you get the hunters off of me, hm? I'm here because im trying to find answers and this is one of the biggest cities around... Plus I know some people who could probably help but I wont run the risk of getting them killed." her hands dropped to her sides and she stopped walking backwards, staring at him and tilting her head a little bit "Once I get what I need, i'll be out of here. After all, my luck hasnt run out yet. Might as well take advantage of it while it's around, right?" Roje was one stubborn vampire, but hey, if she could use this stinking mutt to her advantage, she'd gladly use it. Not to mention he has a sister and now she had to worry about that. Because if she killed her, well... He wouldnt be too happy. "Also might wanna tell me your sisters name just so I dont accidently kill her..."

Her hands lifted to her hips and she sighed "Listen, I'm not a killer. If anything, I'm like a spider catching prey, except my prey are either some sort of fugitive or a criminal. Between murderers, pedos, and anything like that. Aside from that hunter who tailed me and tried to shoot me. I was just defending myself." Why was she explaning herself to him? This made her roll her eyes "This is totally not my thing. If anything, it's quite the opposite." he did save her so maybe he had the right to know. But he was a mutt! Not only by smell but he looked it too, with his wild hair and his beard growing in... Okay she liked a bit of shadow, the feeling of it was odd but in a good way. But still, this man was her enemy, the bane of her exsistance (literally) and not to mention one scratch or bite can bring her into a painful and slow death... She wasnt ready for death. Not after what she had been marked to be. "Meet me back here by tomorrow night, they have yet to even check this place. I swear if I smell even one hunter when you return, just expect that hunter to die unless it's your sister." she took one step forward and was instantly in his face with her vampiric speed and her hand was gripping his neck "Dont disappoint me." then she backed off and ran off.

@Ali9910

"I never asked you to trust me, in fact I'd prefer that you didn't." He wasn't making friends with this vampire, only giving her the basics that she obviously hadn't come to learn on her own. For a vampire, she seemed awfully immature, which meant that she had probably been bitten somewhat recently, a few years he might guess. She had definitely not lived long enough to take on the full personality of a vampire, just the speed and arrogance of one. She lacked experience, which would undoubtedly end with her demise. However, her lack of skill and experience explained why the Clave wanted to get rid of her so badly. An untrained vampire could be even more dangerous than an experienced one, due to the fact that they were so unpredictable. Newly bitten vampires were more likely to expose themselves when they made mistakes and believe him they always made mistakes.. "The institution is just carrying out the laws of the downworlders, whether or not the people you feed on are criminals or not, you're still feeding on unwilling humans, which is illegal." Dean sighed, obviously whoever had created her had taken off before she turned. It was possible that her changing may have been an accident, or that they didn't want to be responsible for a newborn. Either way, having to explain vampire culture to a new born would be tedious for the ex shadowhunter and newly created werewolf. There was a lot to learn about their world, and teaching had never been part of his job description, unless it was combat training of course. Not that she seemed entirely keen on listening to him anyway.

When she suddenly began threatening and attacking him, Dean was surprised to say the least. Not only was the move stupid and rash, she hadn't even considered the fact that he had spent his entire life training and learning how to kill all types of downworlders, not to mention with his new abilities, he was literally made to stop vampires. He could kill her in a second flat, and she still thought it was an intelligent move to attack him? Dean chuckled, she had balls, he had to give her that. But, if she thought for one second that he was going to side with a stinking vamp, she was surely mistaken. She was on the run from the institution, being hunted for breaking the accords. It wasn't as if he was going to betray his sister and all the principles he grew up on in order to help this uncomposed vampire. It just simply was not in his nature. And if she thought that she scared him? Well that was just an even bigger laugh, she had no idea what she was doing, and Dean didn't scare easily. Being supernatural did not make someone intimidating, someone becomes intimidating based on how they used it. A well experienced, old vampire was definitely a legitimate threat, but a confused little newborn was nothing but childs play to a man like him.

@Britt-21

(Since im stuck and dont plan to have anything go on with chris, imma time skip :) )

The next morning Chris got a phone call by Roje, telling him that she was alright and that nothing caught her out there. Especially the mutt she smelled last night who she ran from. As long as she was safe, he had nothing to worry about. At this very moment he was actually in the back of a diner putting on his waist apron and his respective shirt for the breakfast diner. He glanced over at the locker that was labled 'Alex' and looked like it had yet to be touched because he hadnt spotted her yet "Where the hell is she? Last time she was late she got yelled at..." and this time if she were to get caught being late, he'd take the blame. Maybe act like he was meant to be her carpoll or something. Yeah, that sounded like a good excuse for the boss! Chris then gathered his pen, his small black book to take orders and moved to the dining room where some people had already been seated and are awaiting to be served or have their order taken. Just as he made his way to a table, he heard the door open and he looked over, seeing Roje nice and clean and in her usuall leather attire except her white tanktop she liked to wear "Hey Roje! Take a seat, I'll be right with you." she waved her hand and took a seat, pulling out a book which looked old and looked like it was thrown around quite a bit. His gaze returned to the table he was taking orders from and introduced himself, taking down orders of drinks and a apitizer for the small family.

Roje, however, was reading a book, something that might help her out on what "Shadow Kissed" actually meant. The sunlight did not bother her, though, all it really did seem to do was make her look even more beautiful. The sun shining on her brown hair and making her hazel-brown eyes glisten. If that mutt knew the truth about her, he would know that she was scared in a way due to her condition. She wasnt afraid of being a vampire since she mostly fed on bags when available but sometimes she went for a treat on the evil. She saved others and beat others up but not kill. Killing was something she didnt like to do but if it came to it..she had to. No choice. Roje was also mostly alone on this Journey. She had a boyfriend but he upped and vanished, then the man who said he would help her never came back... The young vampire was lost and just wanted answers and peace. To just live as a vampire and learn new things, travel the world...

Alex sprinted down the street, desperately trying to make it to work on time. Training at the institution had run late and Ethan had been working them to the bone since sunrise. After they had finished training, Alex had held onto a small glimmer of hope that she could make it to work on time but it seemed as though he had other plans. Ethan of course decided to keep them all there for a debriefing of last night's mission, which eventually turned into a lecture about the pride of being a shadowhunter and how they had disgraced their name by failing so miserably to catch just one vampire. Of course, he hadn't been wrong, even if the fact that the vampire was still at large was out of her hands. But she didn't have time to think about that now, if she wasn't fast she'd never make it to work in time. "I'm never going to make it! Shit not again, my boss is going to kill me!" As much as she hated having to work at this diner and as much as she hated her boss, Alex needed some way to pay the bills because shadowhunting certainly did not cover the price of a movie ticket.

Drenched in sweat, and panting after running more than ten blocks from the institute, Alex rushed through the door of the diner and swiftly jumped the counter to the back room. "SORRY!" She yelled to Chris and any customers that had happened to be in the restaurant at the time. Catching her breath as she unlocked her locker, she threw off the shirt she was wearing and changed into the plain black shirt with the diner logo on it. Although Alex hated the bright red logo that was on her back, at least the front of the shirt was entire black, which was the only color the brunette tended to wear. After throwing her other shirt in the locker and pulling her hair back into a messy ponytail, Alex grabbed her waist apron, wrapped it around the waist of her black skinny jeans and threw her notepad into the front pocket. As she made her way out of the back room and past the counter into the main seating area, she grabbed a pen from the cup by the cash register and stuck it behind her ear. Having composed herself, and made herself look somewhat presentable, Alex made her way to the first table of the day. "Sorry for the wait. May I take your order?" It was a small girl about her age with dark hair, her face shoved in a book she was reading. Alex recognized her as a friend of Chris's as well as a common visitor to the diner. "If you still need a minute, I can come back." But of course she probably wouldn't, like most regulars in this diner, they knew the menu by heart, not that there were that many items to memorize in the first place.

Dean had spent the morning sleeping in, that was one thing his certainly did not miss about the institution, the early morning workout sessions. Instead, he had decided to stay in bed until nine a.m., an impossible feat back at the institute. Although, at some point he would have to get up and get going. Dean didn't cook and therefore he went out for every single one of his meals. Since moving into his apartment, he had found a few decent places to grab a bite, but most of the time he just went across the city to the diner where Alex worked. It was one of the only times he got to see his sister now that he was a downworlder and even though she was working, he knew that she was happy to see him too. With that, Dean got up and took a long hot shower, another advantage to living on his own, and threw a pair of jeans and a gray t-shirt on before heading out the door.

After deciding not to take a taxi, and just walking through the city, Dean made it to the diner about a half hour after it had opened. Alex was likely to be busy with the breakfast rush, if she had been on time at least, but it wasn't like Dean minded waiting. After all the mechanic shop didn't open until two in the afternoon, which meant there was always tons of time to kill in the morning. The wolf made his way inside, casually seating himself in a booth int the back corner, minding his own business.However, there was something missing. Where was his sister? At that moment, she came half running out of the back of the diner and over to own of the tables. Of course, she had been late. Had Ethan kept them over for training? It made sense with the way the mission had gone last night. Hopefully he hadn't taken it too badly and gone easy on Alex, she was tough enough on herself as it was. As Dean was pondering, what he wasn't paying attention t was there was a vampire in the diner along with them, one that he had a very interesting encounter with last night.

@Britt-21

Roje lifted her head as she heard someone busting in and seemed to be the girl she saw before. Actually last night who was in that hunting party, but obviously the girl hadnt noticed that she was the vampire they were chacing, actually she looked pretty human and normal. "Fruit Punch for a drink. For food I'd like a hearty meal, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and potato bits. The fried ones. Thanks" Roje smiled a little and a brief nod before burying her face into the book she had still open in her hands. It was quiet but slowly the diner began to get busy and was in for the morning rush. People eating breakfast, talking and laughing. It was a nice setting to be in and Roje liked it even though she could hear every little thing and every conversation going on. Not to mention she picked up the scent of a mutt which made her pull herself from the book and look around, only to lay eyes on the wolf she had seen once before. This made her groan "Why.." she muttered and buried her face into the book again. What are the odds of him coming to the same place as me?  Then something clicked in her head which made her look at the waitress that had come in late before.

Is that his sister? It has to be, she smells similar to him. Not to mention the resemblance is quite close... Then again I could be wrong. but the scents were too similar! She had to be right, there was no way that she was wrong. Well now I know it's her that is his sister. the vampire thought, looking at Chris who was taking orders and putting them into the kitchen and taking food out. He was also trying to talk with Alex in the process which made her raise an eyebrow and slowly grin because she knew something that he hadnt told her yet. That was that he had a crush on his waitress partner, Alex.

Chris was rushing around, taking orders, putting them in and also handing out food in the process. When his serving time had finished, he took a breather and looked at Alex. Man she was beautiful, her long brown locks and her small frame... It wa something quite attractive in his book, not to mention the beads of sweat on her skin being mildly attractive to him too. He looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks and noticed Roje grinning at him and looking between him and Alex "Oh shut up." he said normally, knowing she picked up his words right away which made her laugh and him roll his eyes. Roje always seemed to tease him like a little sister. That's what she was to him and he absolutely had a good time despite their ups and downs. Fights and all. He then started moving, checking up on his tables, cleaning off any dishes that they had finished with and brought them to the back. When he finally got a moment to run into Alex, he spoke up "Hey Alex?" he asked "Before we go back into that warzone... Would you like to go out on a date with me sometime?" he asked her, the blush on his cheeks making it known and his ears turning red from embarassment. Chris looked to the side and muttered "Sorry if it's too early in the morning for me to ask..."

(Sorry mine is short D: @Ali9910 )

(They're not short! You're fine, I feel bad I'm being so flaky with replies...)

"Sure coming right up!" She wrote down what seemed to be a few illegible scribbles. God her handwriting was horrible, but that's what happens when someone spends more time holding a sword than a pencil. After giving the order to the cook and handling a few more tables, refilling coffee and fetching muffins and waters, she finally returned to Roje's table and placed her food down without a word. She was into her book and she knew if she was reading she wouldn't want to be disturbed. The morning rush was a bit more hectic than usual, she had barely had any time to say hi to her brother, who was just relaxing in one of their back booths. At least she had been able to grab his usual breakfast, a large coffee, black and two eggs sunny side up with a side of extra bacon. Alex couldn't understand how he could eat his eggs runny like that, she could only eat them scrambled, or in an omelette... her stomach growled and it occurred to her she had never had a chance to have breakfast this morning. If it had been slow she probably could've snuck in a snack, but with how busy things were, there'd be not way she could have a minute of peace to eat. Hopefully there would be time for some food later.

"Finally...." The majority of the customers had cleared out and the breakfast rush was over. The majority of the people left were sipping on their coffee and nibbling on pastries. Occasionally either she or Chris would ask if they wanted anything else and refill their coffees, but the majority were happy either working quietly on laptops, reading or chatting. Alex's brother on the other hand, well he had fallen asleep in his booth, slumped over, his head on the table, his arms crossed to block out the light. "Jeez Bro... It's not like you didn't get enough sleep last night. You didn't have to be up at dawn like the rest of us..." She muttered under her breath as she walked back to the kitchen to grab some food. When she made herself a large cup of coffee, half filled with sugar and stuffed a piece of toast in her mouth she made her way to the back room where she ran almost smack into Chris "Sowwy!" Alex half muttered, because there was a piece of toast keeping her from talking. Alex then proceeded to devour the piece of toast. "Sorry. Didn't have breakfast, my stomach has been growling all morning." And then Chris asked her out. It was really sweet, and Chris was a really good guy, an attractive one at that. But... he was human... and being a shadowhunter was complicated... She'd never be able to tell him about her world without breaking the accords... and she'd put him in danger by just being around him. But god was he cute... But they worked together?! Alex stood silent for a second contemplating and probably making Chris even more nervous. One date couldn't hurt right? Sure, maybe Alex was supposed to marry a shadowhunter to keep the bloodline. But who said anything about marriage? It was just one date. "Sure Chris." She smiled at him. "I'd love to go on a date with you."

Dean spent the majority of his time watching Alex fly around the restaurant, delivering food. Though she may be late almost every morning, her waitressing skills were great. Between her balance and speed from being a shadowhunter and her charisma as a person, she was perfect for the job. Sure she'd rather be out hunting but Dean was perfectly happy with his little sister spending her day safe and sound working in the diner. At this point, Dean was too tired from the night before and still didn't notice the strong vampire smell that was coming from the other side of the restaurant, and besides ever since Alex had started working here, all sorts of supernaturals came in to visit and to get food here. She attracted people in that way. So a vampire smell was nothing to be concerned about as far as he knew. But then again, his senses weren't the sharpest right now, and he hadn't completely gotten the hang of his werewolf instincts yet. After Dean ate his breakfast and left a large tip for Chris and Alex, as he always did, he passed out in the back booth, knocked out from being out so late with that girl the night before. Not to mention the time he spent after, at home, figuring out what to do about her proposal to meet him again tonight. Dean would've been lucky to have slept three straight hours. So naturally, even with his stubbornness and his endurance, he was soon asleep, drooling on the table.

(Sorry Dean's is so short)

(You're not flaky at all! Honestly, you're one of the most avtive partners I got XD)

Chris's heart almost skipped a beat when she actually agreed to go on a date with him. That was surprising because well... He thought that maybe she actually would have had someone else or she wasnt interested in dating a co-worker. This brought a smile to his face "Great. How about tomorrow at six?" he asked and took a peek out to the people eating and his eyes landed on Dean who was head down on the table with his arms I think I'm gonna wake her brother. he he thought with a chuckle before looking at Alex again and taking in her answer before he got a cup, putting ice in it and slipping by her "I'm gonna wake your brother" he warned Alex, heading over to the back booth and lightly picking up the back of Dean's collar and pouring ice down it before quickly grabbing his finished breakfast dinners and walking off with a laugh "Rise and Shine sweetheart!" he looked over to Dean, watching as he shot up, all nice and awake from the cold ice he dropped down his back. Then he looked over to Roje who was laughing as she read, that vampire certainly did hear that and probably seen it. But her laughing soon stopped and looked dead at him which made him jump a little "What?" she waved her hand to go over and he nodded "Just let me put these in the back." he moved quickly to the back of diner and put the dishes into the dirty dishes tub and headed back out, walking over to her and leaning on the table with his hands "What's wrong Roje? Found something?" just seeing her nod with a slowly growing smile, she showed him.

Roje scooted to the edge of the booth and showed him the page with a nod "Remember that title I was telling you about that the you-know-who gave me? It turns out that this is how it happens: "When the person dies, if a spirit user heals them to full health right after, it pulls their soul back from the Land of the Dead. The person's soul is forever branded by the land of the dead. If the shadow-kissed person kills, they are plagued with ghosts from the other world constantly unless the person places a mental barrier around themselves or is inside a type of ward. They can be freed from the spirit bond if they are hurt in a life threatening way and survive with no spirit induced healing at all.". she paused for a moment then continued "So this means whoever did this to me is still out there because they're a 'Spirit User' and then here it says that I can pull or the spirit user can push darkness onto myself to keep them from doing bad. But I never seen how the person was or what they do. Not to mention this can cause me to go mad...Which isnt something I want to happen to me..." she sighed "At least I found out what that title meant.. And the only way to break it is if im in a life threatning situation which, I kinda am but not. Just expect me to be alive if I die once." she joked, laughing softly and closing her book, going to munch on more of her food, Chris told that he'd be here if she did go crazy and she couldnt help but laugh "Thanks for the support" she rolled her eyes with a small smile and continued to eat as he waked off.

@Ali9910

(I mostly got the info from wiki xD)

"Chris thats really not a good idea!" Alex yelled after him as he walked into the diner with a cup full of ice. Certainly this wasn't going to end well for either of them. She just hoped that Dean would take it easy on Chris, after all it was just a joke. But her brother wasn't exactly the forgiving type... Alex chugged down her cup of coffee and made her way back out to clear plated and refill coffees when she heard a noise from the back of the room. Dean was sitting straight up, eyes wide open, with a surprised look on his face, which quickly turned to a look of anger. Her brother was glaring at Chris as he walked away with some plates and his gaze turned to her as to say 'you just let it happen?', Alex replied with a giggle and disappeared in the back to get the lunch menus out and prep for the next round of people coming in. With the diner currently empty other than the girl Chris knew and her brother, she had plenty of time to prep and refill napkins and salt and pepper shakers as needed.

Dean was furious with Chris for waking him up, the ice was even colder to him than a normal human. Werewolf's ran at a higher temperature than normal people, so along with the ice being colder than it should've been, it was also already starting to melt in his shirt. Swiftly, he removed the ice cubes from his shirt and from the booth and placed them in a cup. Even if Chris had been a jerk, ice was annoying to have to clean up and he didn't want his sister to have to clean up all the water.

After he had everything back to normal, he began to hear hushed voices from across the restaurant. Dean peaked over to see Chris having what seemed to be a very in depth conversation with someone sitting in a booth. It was obvious that they knew each other, and Dean looked at the girl for a moment, trying to place her face. "No fucking way..." He whispered under his breath as the memory came flooding back to him. It was the girl from last night! What could she possibly be doing here? Of all places for them to run into eachother, she decides to come here? Not only that but she seemed to know Chris. Wait, where was Alex? Certainly she hadn't realized the vampire she was hunting was sitting right under her nose. Dean then realized he had put his sister in danger by even being here. Surely the vampire had realized that Alex and he knew each other.. it's possible that she may have even picked up they were sibling. With that, Dean rushed to the back room where Alex was working, barging into the employee only area of the diner. "Alex. You need to stay away from Chris and the girl out there with him. Do you understand me?" He couldn't very well tell her that he knew she was the vampire and had let her get away.

Alex of course had no idea what was going on, stay away from Chris? Why? Just because he was intimidating and large in stature did not mean he would ever hurt anyone. In fact, bother she and Dean knew that Chris would never hurt a fly. The girl seemed nice enough as well, so obviously there had to be something else going on. Had Dean somehow found out about Chris asking her on a date? "Dean what is going on with you?" Her brother's voice was stern and unnaturally even toned. He was serious about this, so serious it kind of frightened her. Her brother never acted this way unless there was something really important going on at the institute. "Listen, you and I both know Chris couldn't hurt a fly. And I can take care of myself. As for the girl, she's a customer, not anything more than that. I don't know what's gotten into you but whatever it is you need to figure it out. These last couple of weeks have been really hard on you, I get that, but I really think that you're jumping to conclusions." It seemed as though her brother was a completely different person since he had changed, he was being irrational, nothing like the brother that she had grown up with. He had always been the level headed one their family, Alex had always been the unpredictable one. But it seemed as if they had switched roles.

@Britt-21

(Poor poor Dean xD)

Chris watched as Dean just got up from his booth and rushed in through the employee door. This made him raise an eyebrow before he headed off to the booth he was once in and cleaned up the mess he caused by pouring the ice down his shirt. Chris loved Dean like a brother and always played around with him, getting on his good side just to try things with his sister. Go on a date and have fun sometimes. He finished cleaning up and headed back through the door "Dean you really shouldnt be in here." he pointed out, tossing a dirty towel aside and getting a clean one. But when he noticed Dean's expression, he raised his eyebrow because he looked insanely serious and it worried Chris just a little bit. He had to have known Roje was in the diner, sitting with her book and picking up on her different scent compared to humans... His eyes shifted to Alex ans gave her a soft smile before placing his hand on Dean's shoulder "Lets go out into the dining room, alright, Dean? I cleaned up your booth so you can hang out there if you want. I could get you something else if you'd like." and just like that, the sound of the door was opened -he knew this cause of the bell- and when he moved to look through the window in the door to the diningroom, Roje was gone but she did leave enough money for her breakfast "Seems she headed out." Chris glanced back at the siblings and blinked "What? She paid, I see the cash on the table..."

Roje was out the door before anyone were to know it. That mutt was already running his mouth and luckily he didnt say to his sister exactly what she was and she stopped dead center in the park with a sigh "I got my answers to the puzzle that had to be solved." she looked down at the book in her hands and smiled a little "The only thing that had me running like a chicken without its head." a laugh escaped her lips and she shook her head, dashing off and returning the book to where she had found it and headed to a top of a very large building where she was able to look over the city with awe "My time isnt done yet. I still have to deal with the dog...Hmm..actually, lets remind him of tonight." she took off without another word and dashed into the diner, dropped off a paper into Dean's pocket -not to mention she gave him a nice slap on the ass to get his attention and ran off again before Alex could react that there was a speeding vampire in the diner. As much as Roje was risky, she was pretty ballsy to 1: slap a werewolf 2: speed into a diner, drop a paper off in his pocket  3: To do it right in front of his sister who happened to be one of the hunters looking for her to be killed. The shit Roje did was immature at times but she could be mature if she wanted to. Such as now, laying in her bed at her home and looking at the celing "This is the world we live in, hunters chasing vampires and any other supernatural creature. Just like cops going after robbers." the vampire closed her eyes and soon fell asleep

At the sudden gust of wind, Dean was acting confused and looked around "What the hell was that?!" he asked in shock, looking at Alex and Dean. Alex's hair was a bit messed from the sudden gust and he reached over and fixed her hair before dropping his hand. Looking at Dean, he didnt look too happy "Dean, are you alright bud? You dont seem too happy" looked like someone actually hit him or said something to irritate him. Chris looked at Alex with a puzzled look on his face, not sure to really act in this situation because now he was in an awkward and tensed situation between Dean, Alex, and himself....

(OH btw, if you want, you can have dean track Roje since her scent is on the paper xD sorry for my short posts...also your posts are huge XD)

(I'm sorry :( I can shorten them if you want...)

"God dammit Chris." Dean was practically growling, the.hsurs on the back of his neck were standing up and he could feel himself on the verge of losing control. "Get out. Now." He didn't care if he wasn't supposed to be back here, he didn't care that Chris wanted him out of there. The only thing he currently cared about was the fact that Alex was in danger with that vampire around. She had even said she'd kill any Shadowhunter that tried to attack her. And now Dean had exposed her as his sister, putting her in even more danger than before. When Chris tried to escort him out Dean just about snapped. "Chris, dude, it is not your fucking job to protect Alex. She is my sister, therefore it is my job. In fact, the only one that's putting her in danger is you." He stated him straight in the eyes. At this point, it was obvious he knew about her, and he was allowing the stinking vampire around his sister, which was both stupid, and infuriating. 

All three of them stood silent for a moment, as Dean had his eyes locked on Chris. When suddenly, a gust of wind came through the diner, and a small figure came rushing in and out of the kitchen. Dean felt a sharp pain on his buttox and a new item in his pocket, but he didn't show any emotion towards it due to his sister standing right there. Certainly she had now realized what had him so upset, it was obvious by her now stern face. Dean needed to get on the trail of this vampire before it was too late. He looked at his sister and nodded. "Stay home tonight. I mean it." The last thing Alex needed to do was go out hunting tonight. There had been too much activity in the city since this vampire showed up in town and he didn't want her caught up in it. Dean then glared back at Chris. "If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from my sister." With that, he was out he back door of the restaurant and gone.

Once Dean was outside and a few blocks from the diner, he pulled the paper from his pocket. "Oh haha very funny." It was a reminder of tonight. He was supposed to meet her back at the cemetery. But, what the girl hadn't realized is instead of giving him a reminder about tonight, she had instead given him a sure way to find her right now. With at Dean headed off after the vampires scent. He was beginning to understand why the wolves hated them so much.

Everything was happening all at once, so much so that Alex felt like she was unable to keep up. Between Dean barging into the backroom, causing her to spill pepper all over the floor, to he and Chris fighting, it was a complete mess. Dean was so bent out of shape about something and he was taking it out on Chris, whether it was because Chris had tried to calm him down and he saw him as a threat or it was just because he was there, Alex wasn't sure. But all of a sudden Dean was yelling in Chris's face and it pissed Alex off. "ENOUGH! Dean you're acting like a maniac! You need to get out." But of course he ignored her and continued on his rampage. 

When the vampire came running through the kitchen, it all made sense. She had been here the whole time and neither one of them had realized it. But why take it out on Chris? It wasn't as if he had anything to do with it. Maybe because they had been talking, but Chris talked to all the regulars at the diner, it was nothing unusual. Before she could ask him, Dean was out the back door and gone, leaving Alex to clean up his mess. He really had become a different person since changing. "I'm... Sorry about him. He's going through a tough time right now and I think he's not quite sure what he's doing..." She sighed and grabbed the dust pan and brush. There was nothing to do about it now, the damage had been done. So, Alex silently began to clean up the proper that had gotten all over her, the table, and the floor of the back room.

@Britt-21

Chris didnt like the fact that Dean was beginning to push his buttons and that its not his job to protect Alex. Where in the world was he trying to protect her? "How the hell am I putting her in danger!? What the hell is your problem man!?" he snapped back, man, Dean had such a mood lately and it was really starting to piss him off. That was until Alex yelled and snapped him out from the anger that welled up inside and soon Dean was out. There was pepper all over the floor and Alex gathered things to clean it up. "It's fine.." he said, crouching down and taking the items from her in a gentle and kind manner "Go ahead and clean yourself up, I'll take care of this." he smiled "I'll tell the boss I dropped pepper all over, alright?" Chris just wanted to be kind. Plus her brother made her drop all the pepper because of his sudden burst of anger and grabbing his sister "Listen, whatever is happening to your brother, im sure he'll get through whatever it is. But I hope he gets over it fast because that anger could get him in big trouble." he lost his smile and sighed a little bit "Sorry. I just care for him as much as you do and I dont want anything to happen to him, you know?" he cleaned the pepper on the floor but paused to glance up at her. Chris knew Alex for a while and he got to know her brother quite well, he cared for both of them despite them being only friends and now he was pretty much Alex's boyfriend...Kinda.

Roje, however, had been still sleeping on her comfortable bed. Her hair sprawled out on top of her pillow and her breathing soft. The vampire turned onto her side and hid her face in her hands and listening to almost everything around her. Her window was even open to let in a nice breeze and hear the sounds of birds tweeting. Though, her peace had been disturbed once she picked up an unfamiliar sound of her front door slamming which made her sigh and get up and out of bed, her eyes opening and looking around before rising to her feet and walking out towards the hallway and down the stairs. Instantly picking up the smell of Dean "You know, you could have knocked. I'm not deaf." she reached the bottom of the stairs and leaned against the banister pillar that held the railing. "You look a hell of a lot different during the day... Actually a little meaner with that face going on." he probably didnt like the nice slap on his butt with the note. Eh, she thought it was a pretty good attention grabber "Look," Roje pushed herself from the banister and walked towards the livingroom "I found what I wanted, I have my answers." she stopped and turned, looking at him "But it still doesnt help my situation with the hunters chasing the hell out of me." the vampire put her hands on her hips and leaned more on one foot than the other "I did tell you to come talk to me again... Well I have not much to say aside from that you now owe me a new door."

@Ali9910

"It's fine really... It was my brother that caused the mess." But before Alex could say anything else, Chris took the brush and pan from her. "Alright fine." She stood up and made her way to the bathroom where she could wash up from today's incident. This week certainly was not starting off well for her. Alex look at herself in the mirror and boy was she covered, it looked as if she had freckles! But, this is where Alex's obsession which the color black came in handy, it helped hide a lot of dirt. After scrubbing her face and getting the majority of the seasoning off her clothes, making a mental note to wash them later, she made it back out just in time for the lunch rush to start pouring in. Before Alex went back out she found Chris, who had just finished cleaning up the mess. "Thanks for covering for me. You don't have to do that." In fact, Alex wasn't used to anyone babying her like Chris did. Shadowhunters held the mentality that it was every man or woman for their own, unless of course they were parabatai but that was a different story. "I'll try to talk to Dean, see what's going on with him. He shouldn't have snapped at you." As much as she wanted to continue trying to explain her brother's actions, Alex had tables to wait. So, she disappeared to go wait on the new customers coming through the door, though she was must more quiet and less lively and enthusiastic than before.

Dean ran his hand through his hair and chuckled. "Sorry, but I think your door is fine, I didn't hit it that hard. So no you will not be getting a new one." Why was he talking to this girl normally? She was a danger to him and his sister! "Listen. I don't want you anywhere near my sister, is that clear? I don't care what it is. She is off limits. And as for Chris? Well you should advise him to stay away from her as well because he clearly didn't get my hint." There would be hell to pay if his sister got hurt, and while he wasn't necessarily going to continue to chase this vampire, he would hunt her down if Alex was harmed. "The institute is going to go after you no matter what. Whether or not you did kill a human like they claim, you pissed them off. They're not going to try capturing you anymore, now they're just out to kill you. And no, there isn't anything I can do about it. I'm a downworlder too, and we can't set foot inside the institute." At this point his hands were tied, even if he wanted to help her and get them off her back, there was nothing to be done. The Shadowhunters had a mission and they'd see it through to the finish. 

@Britt-21

Roje raised her eyebrow "Chris? Eh dont worry, he's harmless. He was my buddy before I became this. The reason why he looks older than me. I was kinda frozen at 24 so yep.  Forever twenty." she shrugged and then continued "As for your sister, the fact that I now know who she is and what she looks like, it'll keep me from killing her if a pack of hunters come for me. There was no intention for me to hurt her. Even if she did hurt me, I wouldnt hurt her. I dont know why you didnt listen to me last night, I did tell you to tell me her name but you didnt do that so I found out myself, big deal. Now she isnt in my crosshairs." Dean was a pain in the ass wasnt he? Not to mention he wasnt gonna fix her door which sucked, majorly. "I'm really not a killer, but obviously you wouldnt believe me even though you're a mutt with temper tantrums." she turned her back to him and walked towards the kitchen "If you noticed, Im doing this city a favor by ridding murders and things like that. The crime here is absolutely insane." she moved to her fridge and opened it, pulling out a blood bag and bringing it to her lips, ripping the cap off and drinking without spill but then she paused and swallowed what she had while turning towards him "I get these from a blood bank. Did you know they throw out some blood bags that look and taste fine? At least I live off these more than the people anyway." she rarely ridded the bad people of the city, maybe once a week which isnt a lot because it was one person per week "Not to mention i've saved tons of people by getting rid of the person responsible." she latched her mouth back onto the open bit and began to drink, her eyes locked on Dean.

Thinking about it, she hadnt told him her name. Then again, he didnt tell her his name so it was best that they wouldnt exchange names. Seeing as Roje didnt want to speak more, she continued to drink and waited for Dean to speak. In the process, she was just downing that bag. (Im going to assume he speaks) The vampire listened to him as he began speak but in the middle of it, she heard something which caught her attention and made her turn her head to hear what it was. Then she heard it, a trigger being pulled and she dashed, pushing Dean into a wall (Dropping her empty blood bag in the process) and having him dodge a odd looking bullet for a gun. Before she knew it, hunters rushed in with guns pointed at her from all end and the fact that she was pinning Dean made it look like he was in trouble "Well this looks bad doesnt it." she muttered, quickly moving from Dean and taking this moment to dash, only to be shot with multiple darts which had green furr on the ends and stopped her from dashing. She fell to her knees with blurred vison and fell onto the ground, out cold and not dead, surprisngly.

"Ah, we finally got her. Broad daylight too." a woman said, walking in with high heels and wearing a pencil skirt with a white top and a jacket matching the skirt on top "Good work. Take her into the van. Bring her back." she then looked at Dean who was up against the wall "Seems we came and saved you at the right time, wouldnt you say? I'm quite proud that you lead us to her. She was too tough to catch on our own in the past few weeks. Too bad you wont get much credit since you're a downworlder now." She then looked at the Vampire as she was carried out "This one I took a liking to. She is the first vampire to lose her mind inside a cemetary and that means we have another Vampire on our hands. There was a term for vampires like her back then when they start screaming in places where the dead have been. Such as hospitals, funeral homes, as well as cemetaries. We do know that she is linked, and we want to get all the information out of her. Hopefully she'll cooperate." the woman said, turning her back to Dean "Do make sure to tell your sister to return to base, Now. No excuses." then she walked out and to her car where she got in and drove off to HQ.

"Did you honestly think I would just trust you? You were on the run of course I wasn't going to tell you about my family, the person that was hunting you!" Shadowhunters weren't exactly trusting people, they were trained specifically not to trust people and to question everything. He groaned as she continued to suck down the pack of blood. "That is absolutely disgusting. Seriously you are drinking a person!" It practically made Dean's stomach flip watching her. "Please please stop." Becoming a werewolf definitely did not help his hatred of vampires and the whole blood drinking thing. 

All of sudden, Dean was up against the wall and there was a loud crashing coming from the entrance. Then there were Shadowhunters in the vampire's kitchen. "Shit. This is going to suck..." And they had the vampire on the floor unconscious before he could say anything. Dean certainly was not used to beinh bossed around by another hunter. It made him miss being the head of the institute where he was the one calling the shots and he could do something about them taking the vampire right now. "Looks like I have to call my sister." With that, the hunters were gone with the vampire and he pulled out his phone to call Alex.

"Hello?" Alex motioned towards Chris she was going on a break, which was fine because the lunch rush had already slowed down to a crawl. She headed to the back room. "Yea Dean? What's going on? YOU WHAT?" Oh god her brother had really gotten himself into some trouble this time hadn't he? He had not only decided to track the vampire the entire institute was hunting, but he had gotten himself caught in the middle of the entire operation. They had tracked him for god sakes! There was no way him being with the vampire was going to look good to anyone at the clave. Especially considering it apparently looked like he, the ex institute leader, had gotten himself caught. The clave would probably make revisions to the combat training at the New York institute, and that meant more training time for her. "Alright ,alright I get it. Yea right away. No I know. I only have an hour left in my shift anyway. No Dean. No! Stop! Yes I'll be there as soon as I can. I know she's a bitch I get it. Why were you even there anyway?! No you're not going to tell me? No? Okay great, awesome thanks. No Dean. Dean do me a favor and fuck off." Alex hung up the phone and sighed. "Back to the institute I guess. What am I going to tell Chris?" She made her way back to the counter and waved Chris over. "I'm so sorry to ask you this. You've already covered for me twice today. But I really need to leave early morning I'll tell the boss, but do you think you can handle the rest of the shift by yourself?"

@Britt-21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back