• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Strangers

Chris

Chris hadnt said much and didnt plan on it. Dean was pissed as it was, and he really didnt feel like making him more angry as he was. Looking at Roje, he noticed her reacting and knew very well what was going on. Putting down her guard like this really put a strain on her mind. Many times she described it in horrible ways and Chris could only imagine it. He placed his hand on her head and spoke "You'll be fine here, Roje..." he then moved around her while she sat on the top of the stairs and moved into the bedroom that Alex was in "She was in here. Writing on that mirror over there." he nodded toward it as it began to fog up and she began to write on it. "A pen and paper? In this mess?" the chances of finding something so convenient was a little rough right now. "We got phones, but I dont know how well that would work." could she even use a touch screen? Pulling out his phone, he looked at it and sighed "You can try this. It may be easier." he pulled up the notes app and put the phone on the dresser. What else could he really do? She was a ghost at this point. He wasnt a Ghost Hunter. He couldnt just suck her up into some kind of contraption. Chris looked at Dean and knew if he tried to make some conversation, he'd snap. His attention turned back to the phone as he watched the buttons being pressed. "At least she's able to use the phone...I wonder how Roje is doing out there..."

Roje Jenkins

Meanwhile, she was still sitting on the stairs, clutching her head with the pain. When Roje couldnt get Alex to pop up, she pulled herself from the state she put herself in, her walls pulling back up as she gasped loudly. "Fuck!" she shouted, rubbing her head as she slowly got up from the top step. "Well, good news is that she isnt dead. I would have pulled her up." she leaned on the door frame, clearly distressed just a bit. "The only bad news, is that we dont know where she is that we cant see her." when she noticed Chris looking at her, he spoke 'Roje, you're bleeding.' This caused her to raise an eyebrow "What? I'm bleeding?" she wiped her mouth and didnt see anything on her hand, then she moved her fingers to her nose where she dabbed them into some blood. Looking at her hand, she groaned "Fuck." she then moved out of the room and went to the bathroom, pulling some tissue off the roll of toilet paper and wiping her nose before pressing the tissue to it. Closing her eyes, the Vampire leaned against the wall and sighed. "I pushed myself too much." she muttered I really need to stop doing that. Or else it could really kill me one day. Though, I dont remember bleeding back then. Maybe it was just the stress with the situation at hand, on top of her trying to pull Alex from the dead realm.

So much was going on at once...Is this how Demons really worked? Causing chaos for everyone? Making things worse over time, even when you couldnt see them? First yesterday, which turned to last night, and then the wolf den today, and now all this. It was just too much to handle as it was. "This is more annoying than anything, you know that!?" she shouted, getting off the wall and checking in the mirror to make sure her nose was done bleeding before going to the bedroom again, crossing her arms. "Any progress with Ghost Alex?"

(This is short im sorry >.<) Ali9910 Ali9910

Alexandra Vax'ildan

Alex huffed out a sigh as Chris gave her a hard time about finding paper. Though she supposed it was a bit of a mess in here. So, she made her way across the room to his phone, hoping that it might be an easier way to communicate than to continue to blow on that stupid mirror. It was a bit harder than she had anticipated and it seemed that the phone screen was having a hard time registering her thumbprints. But, after a moment of messing around with it, Alex was able to type out a mess without any major issues. The shadowhunter took the phone back over to the bed and typed out a brief explanation of what had happened, though she kept it a bit vague because Chris was still in the room and Alex still hadn't told him. Maybe Dean had? No, he wouldn't have given away her secrets like that, he knew just as well as she did just how important keeping the shadowhunters from the mundane world was.

It seemed whatever Roje had been trying had proved to be unsuccessful, as she heard the two of them talking in the doorway, while her brother was still in the corner of his room, still just pacing. He was going to snap soon she knew and if anyone said anything wrong they would be his first target. She grimaced at the thought of being on the wrong end of his rage right now. Alex knew just how protective he could get normally, after all he had already gotten into Chris's face over something stupid back at the diner. Who knew how bad things were going to get now that he was standing here helpless to save her from whatever this was. At least he didn't know she was hurt, if he did he'd be off the walls. No, she'd have to keep her injury from them for now, until she got back to normal. If she didn't, they might not be able to focus on bringing her back and she didn't know how long she had until this wound got into the danger zone. At least Roje had confirmed what she at least already knew, she wasn't dead. Maybe that would help calm down her brother a bit.

A few more minutes of waiting until Roje returned into the bedroom, the blood dripping from her nose gone, and seemingly back to normal. Which was good, she didn't want them getting hurt for her, though Alex knew there was probably little she could do to stop them in her current form. She chuckled a little bit at her comment, hopefully that wouldn't be a nickname that would stick. It probably wouldn't please her brother very much. But, now that whatever plan they had completed was done and over with, she began waving the phone, hoping to get someone's attention so she could explain what exactly had happened.

Dean Vax'ildan

The werewolf had been waiting as patiently as he possibly could considering the circumstances, even though he wanting nothing more than to just tear something to pieces. His sister was not dead, she was not fucking dead. He just repeated the words in his head over and over as Roje sat in the hall doing whatever weird vampire thing she was doing and Chris stood awkwardly in the bedroom with him. Dean couldn't even bring himself to look at Chris at the moment, knowing if he did, he'd jump down the guy's throat. And he was luckily being smart enough to stay the fuck away from him. Only when Roje returned from the hall did Dean finally raise his head and pull himself from his thoughts, he hadn't even noticed the phone floating across the room. But, Dean felt himself letting out a deep sigh of relief as Roje disproved his worse fears, Alex wasn't dead. He also found himself getting slightly concerned at the look of Roje after whatever ritual she had just done. Whatever it was had taken more out of her than she wanted to let on and even in the chaos Dean made a mental note to keep an eye on her. But, just like that she was gone from the doorway again, seemingly going to stop the nose bleed.

When she returned, some color had returned to her face, but she was still paler than she normally was. He was concerned, until she called his sister a ghost and he could feel the rage boiling up again. "She's not a fucking ghost." But, before he could continue, out of the corner of his eye Den saw a phone waving in mid-air. In a second, the werewolf was across the room, phone now in hand and reading what had been typed out on the screen. "Was coming home, there was an attack, someone tampered with the portal." He paused for a second and furrowed his brows and his mouth was pulled into a tight line. "Threw me out in front of the institute, almost immediately attacked by a demon. Can confirm they can hurt me from here. Made it to the apartment, was attacked again and it set the wards off. You guys showed up and killed it. Been here since." Dean felt his breath stop and his heart drop into his stomach. The demon that they had killed? It had been after her after all? And they had just left her there?! They had just left her and gotten food and then fucked?! What the fuck was wrong with him? Dean grit his teeth and bit the inside of his cheek until it bled but he continued to read the message. "Seems like I'm stuck in between our realm and where ever the demons come from. It's like I'm in limbo." Dean groaned and half tossed, half threw the phone onto the bed as he then held his face in his hands for a second. He was the worst brother to possibly exist. He had abandoned her. He had put her in danger by leaving, by not going to Idris with her, by not being with her every second. And now he had paid dearly for it.

Alexandra Vax'ildan

She half growled as her brother yanked the cellphone from her hand, rather violently at that. She knew he was pissed, but seriously? She was helping him! She watched the room as Dean then began to read out her message, hoping it would somehow be some help, somehow give hem some idea on what to do. Because she was certainly at a lost on what to do at this point. Though, there wasn't probably much that she could do from her anyway. Most likely, they'd have to do something to pull her back into their realm. There wasn't much the shadowhunter could do, especially without her stele. Suddenly, after Dean finished reading, he whipped the phone at the bed, specifically at her and the small object nailed her right in the arm, in the arm that she had wounded. Alex let out a gasp and immediately doubled over in pain, letting the phone fall from the bed onto the floor. She was seeing stars as she trying desperately to focus on her breathing to keep from losing consciousness again. Oh he was going to fucking PAY for that when she got back to normal. Let's see how he liked her stabbing him and then taking a hammer to the open gash. He was supposed to be helping her, not hurting her more! A few moments of recovery and Alex could sit back up, immediately going for the phone. Furiously typing for a second, she then realized she could use the voice command to speak out her text. "That fucking hurt you asshole! Watch where you're throwing shit! Also I AM NOT A GHOST!"

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Listening to Dean speak out on what was going on, she pushed off the frame and put her hands on her hips and began to think. This sounds like a job for a Wizard or Warlock. If she's stuck between realms...None of us can do anything. I'm a Vampire, Chris is human, and Dean is a Wolf Shadow Hunter. they were all useless for this type of situation. She then notice Dean whip the phone toward the bed but in the process, stopped and hit Alex and fell to the floor. Before she knew it, the phone was floating in mid air and using a Text to Speech software in the phone. Roje couldnt help but let a giggle escape her lips "Okay, hearing a robot try to read Alex's text is pretty funny." she admitted before going on "If she really is stuck in a Limbo, then we need someone or something that can open portals." the only solution. "Problem is, I'm sure us finding a Warlock, Witch, or even Wizard is a hard thing to find now after all the demons running around and causing a mess." when it rains, it pours "Dont you guys have something in the institute that you can use? Like some trinket or some shit?" if she was still at the Mansion that she had came from, then it would have been easier to get help. Too bad she wasnt there, hell, she didnt even know it still existed! She could also try to contact her bondmate, but that guy is such an Asshole, there was no way she was gonna try to go to him for help. Roje hated to have limited resources because all she liked to do was go in guns blazing and kicking some ass. But now there was an approach that had to be taken into consideration now due to the circumstances.

Looking at Chris, she watched him stand there and noticed something sticking out from the back of his neck. It was black, and it made her furrow her eyebrows. Did he get some sort of tattoo while he was gone? Hell, it must be pretty big if it's sticking out. Her eyes then shifted to his tired appearance, and knowing him, he wouldnt give up till he got Alex back in his arms. The more the Vampire looked at him, the more she noticed his stance was different, his whole aura was something different than the last Chris. Clearly he went through some shit in the past year and he had yet to tell anyone about it. Not that he could, there was so much going on. Fucking hell.

Chris

This whole situation was a lot. After he found out that Dean actually managed to hit her, this irked him "Dean, watch where the fuck you're throwing things! You know she's right here! On top of it, it's my phone." he snapped, narrowing his eyes and gritting his teeth as Roje spoke up 'Dont start fucking fighting now, you two. We can fight later. Right now we have to get Alex out of whatever she's in right now.' that didnt stop the slow anger rising in his blood. He looked off to the side and took a breath "Roje is right. We need to move, now. Do you have any ideas, Dean? You too Alex?" he turned his head in her general direction. Hopefully they had something. He wasnt new to this whole Supernatural thing. Sure, he knew about Roje and Dean, but after he left, he learned a hell of a lot more and knew there was more depth to it all. Secrets that he knew that both Dean and Alex were hiding. It never bothered him, because he understood why they had to hide everything about it. The person he was with for the past year had taught him many things that made him braver than he ever was. Stronger too, just to protect himself and others if need be. Right now, he wanted to put his skills to the test, hopefully it would work out if they ever came up with an idea.

Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax'ildan

"Hey Chris? You can fuck off right about now." Dean growled at him as he began to raise his voice, though he did actually feel a little bad about hitting Alex. She was dealing with enough shit as it was, but he wasn't about to let Chris go after him either. He snapped his head towards Roje and snarled. "Do. not. tell me what to do right now." But, Roje was also right, Alex was more important right now. The wolf then settled and ran his hands through his hair, thinking for a moment. "To answer your question, no we don't have a way to create portals. There was one in the institute, but you'd need to get past the runes to activate it, and none of us can do that." He could've if he was still a hunter, but he wasn't and Alex certainly couldn't in here state. So that option was off the table for now. "As for finding a warlock, as far as I know, most of my connections in the city left when the demon invasion started. They tend not to stick around for conflicts. They live forever, so they'll just portal to another continent until whatever is happening is over." Though a warlock was probably exactly what they needed right now. In fact, a powerful enough warlock might even be able t free his sister without trying to pull her through one. He glanced at the spot he knew Alex was sitting and frowned slightly, not even being able to see her reactions to the conversation. Dean sighed and turned back to the other two as he bit the inside of his mouth slightly. "I do have one idea. But it's not going to be fun, nor will it be easy."

Even though he couldn't see his sister's reaction, he knew exactly what it was going to be as soon as the words left his mouth. "I think we might need to take a visit to the Seelie Queen." Dean wouldn't have even considered it if it had been anyone else. The last thing Dean wanted to do was walk back into that woman's nest. And he absolutely knew that Alex would not approve of them going down there, especially people that weren't prepared to deal with the Queen and her tricks. "I wouldn't suggest it if I thought we had another option right now, but with the wolves not knowing much and the hunters and warlocks gone, I think this is the last major group in the city we can turn to." Besides the vampires, but Dean had heard any movement from them in months and he didn't think they'd be very willing to talk, nor did he know the first idea of where to begin looking for them. "It's a last resort, but it's the only thing I have left that I can think of." Dean had mentioned them briefly to Roje, so she had an idea of how bad this could be, but Chris? Taking a human in there, was that really a good idea?

Alexandra Vax'ildan

Over her god damn body was Dean going to lead them into the nest of the Seelie Queen! He should know better after everything that happened with her! And leading Chris, a human, into the Seelie realm? Was he fucking insane? Was he trying to get them all killed?! No, nothing, not her own life, nor anyone else's was worth going back there. Faeries never did anything for free, if they asked to their help, they'd want something in return, and who knew what kind of horror that would be. Alex wasn't about to play their games, on their turf, and leave themselves helpless to whatever they had planned. No, they weren't going. She'd rather be slowly driven insane and die from this demon venom than put any of them at risk by that. She began furiously typing into the phone. "You are not going back there! You go back there and she's not going to let you back out again. This is insane, you're insane, you're not fucking going." Alex could feel her blood boiling at the thought of any of them being at the mercy of the queen and Dean hadn't left her on good terms. If he went back there, there was no guarantee that he'd be coming back out. That was not a risk she was willing to take.

Alex could feel the blood pumping and blasting against her eardrums, making concentrating becoming very difficult. In this form, she was powerless to stop them, and the thought of that terrified her. God someone had to keep him here. "Please. Chris, you can't let him go. It's actual suicide." She wasn't going to let them waltz in and out with their information in return, not without anything in return. "Dean. It's not worth it and you know it."

Dean Vax'ildan

That was it, this was the last straw. "You're not fucking worth it?! You're my fucking sister! You're the future head of the fucking institute and you're life is worth infinitely more than mine ever was and you know it!" He was practically screaming at her at this point, but he just didn't care anymore. "I've been looking for you for days! I've been running all over the city looking for you and dragging Roje into it as well! If you had ever written me back this would've never happened! I could've come gotten you! I could've prevented this from ever happening in the first place! If I had never been turned into a wolf you never even would've had to go!" Dean's face had turned a deep shade of purple and the vein in his neck were beginning to pop out. He could feel the wolf in him trying to burst free, but he was too angry to even let it take over. "You have no fucking idea how much it fucking hurts to sit here and know I can't do anything! That I have to beg other people for their help! I took over the fucking pack to make them help me find you!" His hands were bleeding again as his fingernails began to shift to claws and his eyes went dark. All Dean could see was red, he had really lost his shit this time. "I'd rather be dead than have you not here! You're my little fucking sister and I couldn't do a fucking thing! You're my little sister and all I can do is sit here and watch because I'm this stupid fucking mutt!" He glared at her. "You might not give a fuck about what happens to you, but I do. I'm going to the fucking Seelie Queen and I'm going to make her fucking fix this. I don't care what the cost is, I don't care if I have to fight every fae in the entire realm to get to her. You are coming home and that's it." The wolf storms out of the room, calling out to Chris. "Get your fucking keys and lets go. We need to head to central park. Now."

Alexandra Vax'ildan

Alex sat there shocked, practically shaking at the way Dean had spoken to her. He had always had a temper, he had always been the first person to blow his top, but he had never spoken to her like that. Never had he made her feel that way. Sure, the words he said were meant to be kind, in some form he had been saying that he cared for her, but the way he spoke them, it was like pure hatred was pouring from his mouth. And he had just let their entire world slip in front of Chris. He had told him about the institute, and what she was doing, and what he was, he had blown everything. And there was nothing she could do to stop them as he stormed out, nothing she could say to him about the way he had just spoken to her, nothing to do about the fact that he was probably off to get himself killed. Alex heard the door practically rattle the entire apartment as the door was slammed off its hinges as Dean stormed out of the house, leaving her alone again, and who knew if she would even come back.

Dean Vax'ildan

Surprisingly, the werewolf was able to wait the few minutes of Chris and Roje exiting the house without tearing off the door to his truck. But, that didn't keep him from snarling and practically making a rut in the front yard from his pacing. As the two got closer to the truck he practically burned a whole through Chris with his glare. "If you're smart, you'll just get into the truck and fucking drive." He looked over at Roje, knowing he was going to get an earful from the both of them later, but he didn't say anything as he simply got in. "There's a lake, we're heading towards the bridge on it." The wolf glanced out the window. The sky was beginning to turn from pink to purple and dusk would soon be on them. Good, it was the easiest time to enter the portal. He just hoped that the key he had still worked.

Dean was out of the truck before it actually pulled to a stop and was being to stalk towards the center of the park. He knew there were probably scouts watch, and could even feel their eyes on him. They'd let her know he was here, they'd know who he was. Dean just had to hope she couldn't close the portal before he got there. If it would even open for him at all. He could even smell a wolf or two lurking somewhere nearby, probably still out looking for his sister. No doubt they'd be reporting back to the pack about what he was doing as well. If he made it out to deal with the repercussions, then he's deal with them then. The werewolf stopped at the edge of the water and glanced over his shoulder, seeing Roje and Chris chasing behind him. He turned back and looked at the sky again before glancing back at the still pond. "We've gotta wade into the center. I should be able to open up the portal from there." His voice harden even more than it already was. "When we get in there, nothing will be as it seemed. Everything they tell you, everything they say will be tricks for some alternate motive. They're half demon, they will do and say anything they can to get what they want. They can't lie, but they will never willingly tell you the truth." Dean looked at both of them, his face grim. "If you don't want to come, fine. But I'm going to save my sister."

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins & Chris Lachlann

Dean was really pushing his luck with his choice of words. Roje had her own problems, especially when it came to her anger. So him getting snippy with her, was gonna cause many things to get rocky. Lucky for him, she bit her tongue He's lucky I don't put him in his fucking place right now. the Vampire thought to herself. He went on to mention the Seelie Queen, to which she only vaguely remembered of what he informed her about that creature and her followers. Unfortunately he was right when it came to the Seelies being the last large group. The Vampires would either be killed off, or ran off. No way they would be grouped in this pandemic of Demons. Her attention shifted back to the phone as it began to speak for Alex, she was definitely not happy. On top of asking Chris to not let Dean go. Alex, he's a human. If anything, he's probably gonna get hurt by Dean. I would be your best candidate. poor girl. Stuck in between worlds and cant even remotely stop any of this from happening. They had to be fast, the more they dilly dallied, the more of a chance she could be attacked once again by a Demon and that would be another problem on the group's hands. The Vampire wasnt too lost in her thoughts as Dean began to shout once again, causing Roje to grow more and more irritable.

The Mutt was so pissed that his vein was popping from his neck, along with his face turning discolored from the yelling and throwing F bombs almost every sentence. Blood began to fill her nose and she knew it was Dean's blood. Her eyes shifted down to his hands where the blood was starting to slip out of his hands and drop to the ground. He then stormed out, telling Chris to get his keys and go. Once the mutt was gone, she looked at Chris "Dont worry about him. I'm on your side." her eyes shifted back to the bed "Alex, keep his phone. My number is in there so you can keep us updated. If anything happens, I'll be the first one here. Dean is too much of a damn hot head to even react properly. As for you, Chris, let's get the hell out of here before Dean continues to throw his temper tantrum." Roje walked out, leaving Chris alone upstairs with Alex. Jogging down the stairs, she hit the bottom and looked around at the mess in the apartment. I hope nothing comes back to attack her. I would tell her to go to my place. But that's a decent ways away. Moving to the front of the house, she waited.

Chris didnt like how everything went down. Dean was making things so much harder for everyone, on top of that, he spilled everything that was more than likely a secret because Chris knew nothing of this. Questions were rising in his mind, but those were to come later. As soon as everyone was out, aside from Alex, he finally spoke, looking toward her general direction with a look of determination. "We will get you out of Limbo, Alex." he clenched his jaw a little "Dean may be running in blind, but I'll do what I can to keep him from getting himself killed, and us. Promise." he then moved to the doorway and stopped, turning his head to the side to expose the side of his face "I'll fight till my last dying breath, just to get you back, Alexandra." it was the first time he said her name in a long time, and with that, he walked out, heading down and then heading out with Roje. Dean's words started to tick him off and he finally opened his mouth "You-" suddenly Roje put her arm in front of him to stop him, which caused him to stop. Looking at her, he noticed how pissed she actually was.

"Get in the truck. Drive. That's all you need to know. Dont worry about the rest." she growled and stormed up to the truck, going on the passenger side while Chris got into the driver's seat. Taking consideration of the truck door, she pulled it open with a human strength and reached in, grabbing Dean with her Vampire strength and yanking him out "You are absolutely pissing me the fuck off, Mutt! I'm sick of you doing stupid shit and treating us like we're garbage!" she shouted, shoving him into the side of the truck with her arm to his neck, her face filled with anger while her body pinned his. "You're throwing a fucking temper tantrum and it's not only making the situation worse, but it's stressing literally everyone out! You need to calm the fuck down. I'm not going to deal with a mutt, who's getting pissed off about every little shit and thing." she then pulled away roughly and grabbed him, shoving him to the side "Get the fuck in that bed. Or else I'm throwing you the fuck in." she then moved and slammed the passenger door shut before turning, the words he said in exchange, pissing her off even more. Especially 'I fucking dare you to try.' really set her off, this caused her to storm up to him and throw a punch right into his beautiful face.

"Bitch." she said, watching as he fell back due to her force of a punch and she picked him up, slinging him over her shoulder. Causing her face to get red with not only anger, but carrying him. She moved to the back and threw him in before climbing in herself. "You talk a lot of shit for someone who is so pissed they cant see what the fuck they're doing." Chris began to drive, sending her hair flying in the wind as she grabbed Dean's shirt in her fists, dragging him more into the bed and away from the edge before keeping her balance and pulling the hatch shut before returning to Dean and pinning him down "You know damn well that Alex didnt need you yelling at her like a child! If you dont get your head out of your ass, you're going to wind up having to fight me till you cant do shit to save your sister! So I suggest calming the fuck down, if not, we're going to have some problems."

The Truck ride felt like forever. But eventually things evened out. Dean was calmer, Roje was gaining her grip, all the while Chris didnt want to know what happened the entire time they were arguing and causing a ruckus in his truck. He was just glad that they werent in the front with him. They all got out of the truck, Roje and Chris following behind before listening to Dean warn the both of them. Roje nodded "We'll be fine, Dean. We just need to get in and get what we came for." and then Chris spoke up "We're not going to let you go on your own. I made a promise to Alex that I would get us all out of here. I dont care how limited I am when it comes to strength." Roje knew she had to have both of these guys' back. If she didnt, no doubt something was going to happen.

Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax'ildan

Dean nodded to both of his companions, he didn't want to admit it, but he was thankful that the two of them would be coming with him, it'd make things a hell of a lot easier to get out if things went south. Though they'd have to be extra careful, especially considering that neither of them had any idea what they were going to be walking into. He did however glance towards Chris, "Just stay behind Roje and I, and don't talk to any of the Seelies we see. Roje have at least a little bit of experience with the supernatural world, they'll take advantage of the fact that you don't. Don't let them use that to their advantage." He sighed and looked back towards the reflecting pool. "Oh, and don't eat any of the food they offer you. Especially the fruit, because while it will be the best trip you've ever had, they'll probably do something horrible to you while you're too distracted by shit that doesn't actually exist." He knew from experience just how potent their food actually was and if one of them fell victim to it, he didn't know if he'd be able to convince them to leave.

Dean began to wade out into the water, wincing slightly as he felt repercussions of Roje's lesson about running his mouth. The wolf knew he was surely going to have a nasty bruise on his back later. Though, it had at least helped clear his mind a bit, which he was grateful for. Going into the Seelie realm he'd need his wits about him if he was going to get the three of them in and out without a major incident. The werewolf paused at the center of the lake and glanced back towards Roje and Chris, making sure they were still following. Once the three reached the center of the pool, up to their chests in the relatively cold water, Dean looked up at the sky again. Good, dusk had taken over and the moon was beginning to peak out from behind the trees. "Alright. Stay close to me." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small golden key attached to a gold chain. Dean had grabbed it earlier when they had left his apartment the first time, just in case they had needed it for something such as this. "Also, try not to throw up. This is going to be a bumpy ride." He looked specifically at Chris as he took the intricately woven key and placed it into the water, making a turning motion. In an instant, the three of them were sucked down deeper into the lake and Dean reached both his hands out, clutching both of their shirts as they were yanked through the opened portal and into the home of the Seelie Queen.

When their feet found solid ground, Dean tumbled forward slightly but still managed to stay on his feet as they were thrust onto the stone floor. The wolf shook his whole body out and made a few grumbling noises as he adjusted to being back in reality. He'd never get used to the feeling of going through a portal, never. It was like going on a roller coaster faster than light, and then when you finally landed it was like the world came to an immediate stop. He could feel his stomach practically in his throat as his body adjusted and he felt himself hold back the bile that was rising in his throat. "Fuck I hate that." The wolf sighed and ran a hand through his hand before glancing around in search of his companions. It seems that the three of them had made it through unscathed, which was impressive considering it had been both of their first portaling experience. "Alright now let's see. Who is the lovely queen going to send to greet us?" Dean was actually surprised that they had even been able to portal in and it seemed that they had even portaled into the palace at that, perhaps he wasn't in such as bad graces as he had thought.

The three of them waited in the cavern, Dean knowing that walking into the Queen's home unannounced and unaccompanied would not go well for them. So instead Dean admired the palace he hadn't set foot in since before he was a wolf. They were in a cave of sorts, if that's what you could even call it considering the ceiling were about forty of fifty feet tall and the room they were standing in was at least one hundred feet across. The floor itself was various colors of carved marble, laid in intricate patterns Dean knew to be various Fae symbols, the stone polished so you could practically see your own reflection and the colors themselves the most beautiful stone he had ever seen. Along with these stone inlays, there was gold laced through out the floor of the cavern and up through the sides of the cave, reflecting a rainbow of colors as the light cascaded off it. But the most remarkable thing was the plant life growing throughout the space. It was almost as if they had stepped into a jungle, which was rather ironic considering that they were underground, and the plants themselves were not like their realm. There were vines that climbed the entirety of the cave walls, even wrapping through the stalactites on the ceiling and there were trees that grew thirty to forty feet into the space. Each of the trees had long draping clusters of various unrecognizable fruits and they each had leaves even bigger than they were. Along the stone floor, there were various smaller flowers, some of which were casting off light of all different colors, lighting up the space around them and there were small insects and creatures scurrying across the chamber floor. Down the center of the room, there was a clear path to set of golden complexly carved doors, which rose ten to fifteen feet into the space. As Dean was about to turn back to Roje and Chris, these doors opened with a large booming noise that echoed through the chamber and sent the small creatures that were running across the floor away from the noise.

Dean felt his heart rise into his chest slightly as those doors opened and out walked a Seelie warrior, dressed head to toe in their ceremonial armor, which glistened as he walked towards them a dark shade of green, then silver, then gold, then back to green the closer he came. But Dean wasn't focused on the armor, he was instead focused on his black flowing hair, which fell far beyond his shoulders, his golden eyes, which shone as if they themselves were glowing, and a long gash that ran from his hair line down through his right eye and lips, all the way to his chin. Of course she'd send her personal guard, why hadn't he expected it? She was trying to prove a point. "Airion, it's good to see you." The fae's face immediately twisted up as he reached the group. "I wish I could say the same to you Dean. It seems that the past few years haven't been kind." Dean smirked slightly and shrugged, brushing off the comment. "What can you do?" The Seelie then glanced at Roje and then Chris, his eyes pausing for a moment then back towards the wolf in front of him. "The queen would like to know what you're doing back in her realm? Have you reconsidered your actions from the last time?" Dean shook his head. "Even if I did, I don't think many would be willing to forgive me." He glanced at the man's scar. "Especially you Airion. But the queen is very gracious if she is willing to forgive such a discretion." He shook his head. "No, we request an audience with the queen, immediately if possible." The Seelie visibly sighed in annoyance but simply nodded. "Very well, the queen has been expecting you since she sensed your entrance into this realm. Follow me." The man turned and began to head back towards the set of doors on the other side of the chamber, not even bothering to see if they were following, after all, no one kept the queen waiting.

Upon entering the next chamber, the warrior stopped and glanced back at the party. "The queen will call for you when she is ready" Dean simply nodded as Airion disappeared once again, leaving the three in this new space. No doubt this was another power play on her side, and Dean cast a glance to the small set of emerald doors on the other side of the room. Closed and locked tight, no doubt the queen had a 'visitor'. The room that they were left int was much smaller than the first, still just as extravagant perhaps, but in a different way. All along the marble flooring lay various pillows, blankets and throws of various bright colors and designs. The room itself was rather cloudy and the room room smell strongly of opium. Throughout the room, there were various tables and chairs scattered, adorning various vases and bowls which were filled with exotic fruits and wines, no doubt for the room they had been in previously. They were not alone in this room, it was actually rather crowded, with close to two dozen Seelies of various genders and backgrounds, though they were all scantily clothed. They were all giggling to each other and drinking to their hearts content, though as they had entered the room it was obvious that they had attracted some attention and some of these creatures rose from their chairs and made their way towards them, obviously interested in the new people that had entered the room.

One woman in particular, a woman of deep skin, freckles littered all over her body and fire red colored hair that fell far past her waist came directly towards Dean. "Oh how I've missed you!" She immediately wrapped her entire body around the werewolf and clung to him like a parasite. "you left in rather a rush last time you were here. You didn't even say goodbyeee..." The woman pouted as she began twirling her hair and whispering in his ear. "Yes well I was rather preoccupied at the moment you see." Dean rolled his eyes and tried to free himself from the Seelie's grasp but gave up as she began tracing her hands up and down his chest. 'So, what brings you back home? Did you miss me? You can't get it back there like you can here, you know that." Dean sighed and glanced towards his friends. "Yes well I have rather refrained a bit since I left. Besides, I can't just activate a stamina rune now can I?" The Fae woman frowned slightly as she peeled herself off of him and glanced towards Roje. "So you found a new play thing is that it?" Dean began to let out a low growl "You should learn to watch your tongue or else you'll lose it." The faerie then huffed and walked away in a fuss, back towards her corner of the room. "Sorry about that, as I said, they tend to be rather tricksters."

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins & Chris Evans

Roje hated going into this water just as much as Chris did. But their wait wasnt long as Dean grabbed the both of them and suddenly was dragged into the portal. Now, Portals werent Roje's thing. They would never be, after this. That's for damn sure! As all of them came out of the portal, the Vampire just barely caught her balance and stumbled a few steps. Looking over, she noticed Chris being spat out as he quickly lost his balance and fell onto the floor with a grunt. Roje barely able to contain her laughter as she just watched her friend get thrown by a portal. "I'm sorry Chris!" she said "Are you okay?" she said, still laughing. He shook his head and grumbled "I'm fine, Ro. If I knew that was going to happen, I would have been a little bit more prepared." he admitted as he rose up from the ground and fixed his clothes. His eyes lifted and he looked in the room that they had been thrown into. It was colorful, had plenty of plant life and insects of that he never seen. The designs of the flooring were beautiful, and also had a very strong shine to them. If anything, he would have thought he walked into a castle from back then where they did do things this way. "Dean, this is insane." he said in awe.

Roje looked around herself, and wasnt sure how she felt about all the colors and plant life. However, her attention turned towards the doors that opened and caused her to instantly run in front of Chris. He was human and needed protection from people of this world, no doubt. The warrior that came out was someone that Dean knew, assuming since they knew names here. I'm not going to trust anything here. No matter what it is. Food, Drink, or even bugs or plants. she thought to herself as the party began to follow. The guard that she was starting to put up was stronger than ever before. Roje felt uncomfortable and very uneasy, as if something bad was going to happen at any given moment. As they arrived to the room, she noticed that there were plenty of people looking at them. Attracting a lot of attention that made her feel even worse. Contain your anger, if you dont, you can mess this up. Unfortunately the only way for her to cope was to get angry, there was no other way for her. Many people were dressed very little and the room itself was filled with food, a scent, blankets, pillows (which by the way she wouldnt be sitting on) and on top of it all, some were approaching, which was causing her to dart her eyes around, to make sure none were going to threaten them.

Chris was just as on guard, but he was only human. He could only do so much. He noticed Roje was getting irritable, and what he didnt miss was the woman coming up to Dean. This is how they were going to start their pursuit wasnt it? To start tempting them to do things to get them lost. Being human, he had to be cautious. If not, he was fucked. Coming here was probably a bad idea. But we're here for Alex. I plan to see this idea through with everyone. She's stuck, and probably scared. She's alone in a separate dimension with Demons. No doubt that could cause someone to start being scared. Alex is strong, but there's so much only one person can take. He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a tap on his shoulder, causing him to turn and look at a woman who looked at him with curiosity. Her blonde hair that was fairly long, down to her hips, eyes blue as the sea, her pointed ears quite obvious. What does she want... he asked himself as she opened her mouth and began to speak.

Roje, however, was dealing with another matter. One that was latching herself to Dean, causing jealousy and anger to rise within her blood. With her heightened hearing, she was able to hear what she was trying to say to Dean. The thing about this Vampire is that she never felt the jealousy that she does right now. She wanted to attack this Seelie and beat her the hell up for putting her hands on someone that has meaning to her. In more ways than one. Her hands started to clench into fists, and her eyes were locked on this woman. When she looked at the Vamp, Roje knew that if she didnt back off within the next, she was going to lunge. Though, as that thought passed her mind, the little bitch called her a toy. Dean was quick to defend, but Roje...She wanted more than just that. She wanted to show the Seelie who was the better woman and should learn her place. Her heartbeat began to quicken, her hands grew tighter and her jaw was clenched, her body trembled with anger and wasnt able to control such emotions all at once like this. A weakness that she now knew of.

Suddenly, she moved forward with such speed and strength that she grabbed the woman by her hair and yanked her back "You want to cross lines!? Then let's cross!" she shouted, shoving her and then tossing a punch in her general direction, sending her onto the ground. "You think you're all hot and shit in that disgusting outfit? Please! You're nothing more than a toy yourself!" she went and picked up the woman by the neck, speeding right into a wall and slamming her into it, sending the debris flying before throwing her to the ground with blood splattering around from the wounds that Roje caused the Seelie. Blood rushing through the vampire's veins as she slowly turned and looked at the room. It was quiet, but also it seemed she pissed off everyone within the room. It was literally her, against the world. She wasnt going to back down from this no matter what "Come at me you assholes! Show me what you fucking got!" her rage had the best of her at this point and there was nothing anyone could do, to stop it. Fighting her way through anything and everything. A bull in a China shop.

"Roje? Roje! Roje, can you hear me!?" a voice said, causing Roje's eyes to no longer be glossed in gold and was suddenly looking at Dean who had his hands on her upper arms, his expression changed to care and worry. Her eyes widen as she suddenly whipped her head around to see that nothing happened and that Seelie that spoke to Dean, was walking off. Her body was trembling and her feelings of rage were suddenly gone. Her heart was still racing, but everything else had stopped. Looking back at Dean, her eyes kept shifting between both his eyes. What the hell was that? What did she just see? What did she just do? From the looks of it...Nothing ever happened. It was as if she was dreaming. That shit was not okay. That was fucking scary. even her body was scared to be trembling this way. "I'm fine, Dean. I'm... Fine..."

Meanwhile, with Chris, he was talking to a Seelie, feeling a very odd sensation in his veins as he spoke to her. She was interested in him and he was starting to feel something that he couldnt recognize. The woman was slowly unbuttoning his shirt as they spoke. Chris knew what she was doing this whole time, but he didnt stop because something about this felt natural. If Dean meant what he said about these Seelies, then it was possible for him to get answers. Once the last button had gone off, she slowly pushed off his shirt and let it drop to the ground as she hugged his toned body, looking up at him with big blue eyes. His tattoo was exposed to both Roje and Dean. It covered a lot of his back and down the middle, it held symbols that meant something. He felt another Seelie come up from behind him, her delicate hands running over his tattoo as she showed interest in him as well. He had literally no idea what he was doing, what the hell he was feeling. But he knew that he was getting them interested. So he had to keep bluffing and keep his pokerface. This is for Alex. I need answers and if this is how I get them, then i'll do it.

Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax'ildan

As soon as they had entered the queen's chambers everything had gone to shit. Immediately as Dean had managed to pry the Seelie woman off him he realized Roje's eyes were glazed over as if no one was home. He went into defense mode and scanned the room for a cause, but found no Seelies making spells and none that were making direct eye contact with Roje. Dean walked towards her and bit his lip. She hadn't eaten anything had she? He had warned her not to.. Dean put his hands on her shoulders and began to call out to her. "Roje? Roje. You need to focus. I can't do this when I don't have you guys to watch my back." He shook her gently before her eyes seemed to return to normal and she came to. "Are you alright?" Dean's eyes shifted through the room to see if anyone had moved, but it seemed that all of them were to engrossed with whatever drugs they were doing to notice Roje and him standing in the center. The werewolf looked back at Roje, making sure that she was conscious before he let go of her shoulders. "Listen, just try to stay focused. I know it sucks and they play with your mind and it's fucking bullshit. But I'm here alright? You're going to get out of here." He didn't necessarily believe that he was going to escape this place, but Roje certainly didn't need to know that. No, the Seelie queen no doubt had something in store for him.

When Dean was sure that Roje was fine, his eyes returned to the room and he immediately noticed Chris, who in his absence had seemingly attracted some attention. Dean growled slightly at the thought of Chris being with these women when he was supposedly interested in his sister. What was the man doing letting them unclothe him like that? But as Dean was about to give him a piece of his mind, he remembered exactly where they were. But before Dean could go over and save him, Dean's eyes fell to the man's back, specifically what was tattooed into it. He hadn't known Chris to have tattoos before he left, he had never seemed the type, but as Dean looked down the design, he immediately felt his breath catch. What was Chris doing with Seelie symbols tattooed across his entire back? Dean couldn't read them, but he knew the markings as their language. What had he been doing in his time away? What had he been up to? Was there something that they didn't know about him? Deans eyebrows furrowed as he was lost in thought. Chris certainly didn't smell like a Fae. He had never seemed anything but human, how had he and his sister both missed this? How long had Chris been hiding this?

"What the hell is he up to?" Dean sighed and looked towards Roje. "Should I go break them up?" The women probably wouldn't be too happy about that, but he didn't want to leave Chris out stranded on his own like that, especially when they were starting to undress him. However Chris seemed strange stoic, and Dean wasn't sure if he was in need to saving for some strange reason, especially if he had those strange markings on his back. Maybe he had something planned, something that he hadn't want to clue them in on.

After a moment of consideration, Dean decided it would probably be for the best if he did save Chris from whatever weird thing was happening right now. Casually Dean walked up to Chris and tapped him on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, but I don't think the Seelie queen would take too kindly to you walking into her room half naked." The two faerie women turned towards Dean. "Well she'd be missing out on this glorious body then." Dean growled slightly at them. "I seriously doubt that the queen would take kindly to you two distracting one of her guests. Or making him late to his appointment with her." Both immediately scuttered off at that, not willing to face the queen's wrath. Dean then turned back to Chris. "Now put your shirt back on. And we're going to talk about that tattoo of your's later." Dean clapped him on the back and turned to head back towards Roje.

As if on cue, just as Dean reached the spot they had been waiting, Airion reappeared from no where and ushered them towards the emerald door. "The queen is ready to see you now." Dean chuckled as he looked towards the door and found the door opening slightly, revealing a very scared looking male Fae, entirely naked minus the blanket that he held to cover his nether regions. "It seems the queen is up to her old ways then?" It took a strong soul to handle that one. Airion just gave him a dark look, not responding to the comment as he lead them forward. Once they were across the room, Airion held the door open for three of them and bowed slightly. "The queen awaits you in her chambers." He looked directly at Dean. "And do mind your tongue."

The door shut behind them as Dean, Roje, and Chris made there way into the chamber. The environment changed drastically once again, this time relieving what looked to be underground enchanted forest. Throughout the room there were little golden lights that danced all round the space, tiny little spirits of some unknown origin. The ground was soft, the tile was covered almost entirely with a thick layer of moss and various vines. The vines tangled throughout the entire space, filling the twenty foot room and every wall was hidden behind them. There were flowers that littered across the floor, as well as small over plants that filled the space. In the center of the chamber there was a large tree, it's trunk close to seven or eight feet wide and its branches reached over the entire ceiling, small white flowers dangling down from it. In front of this tree were the only pieces of furniture in the room, a four poster bed that seemed to have been over taken by the forest growth, vines climbing up and tangling around the posts. In front of the bed lay a long, velvet chaise which was currently covered in various pillows and blankets as well as thrown across the floor. In the corner there was a large golden carved dresser and a huge full length mirror that seemed to sparkle from every angle.

The Seelie queen herself lay in the bed, the blush silk sheets, while partially transparent cascaded over her body as the woman glanced up at them. "My Dean, I didn't realize you had brought guests." She smiled widely at him, but there was something behind it that was cold and ruthless. Slowly, the form rose from the bed and made her way towards the side of the room where the dresser and mirror were placed. The Seelie queen's body was slender and her skin was almost golden as it sparkled against the light. She was entirely naked, except for these rose like vines that began at her feet and wound up her entire body, winding around her curves and stopping just below her breasts. Her dark brown hair was intricately woven with flowers and a small crown of golden branches adorned the top of her head. The queen practically glided across the floor and she reached for a silk robe that had been hanging from the mirror. "So to what do I owe the pleasure of my handsome little shadowhunter making a reappearance?" She giggled to herself slightly. "Oh I'm sorry, is that perhaps a touchy subject for you my dear? Shall I call you something else Dean? You know, it is a shame that you left when you did. Perhaps if you had remained by my side when it happened I could have done something." She began making her way towards them and grinned. "You made your choice though. So now you must live to learn with the consequences." She walked up to him and cupped his face, before sliding her hand gently down to his chest. Dean knelt and took her hand, kissing it gently. "I have a request, if my lady is feeling gracious." This interaction was not going how he expected, but she was up to something, he just had to figure out what.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje nodded at Dean "I know we're gonna get out of here, Dean. You dont have to tell me that. Also, you're getting out of here as well, dont give me that bullshit." of course he would say something as stupid as that. Rolling her eyes, she turned to follow his gaze and noticed he was looking at Chris who's shirt was no longer on. On top of that, he had two females on him, one running her hands along his large tattoo that was covering the entirety of his back. So that's what he was hiding underneath his clothes. What the hell do those symbols mean? she asked herself as she looked back to Dean as he asked if he should intervene "I wouldnt, just in case these guys get feral just cause you broke them away from him." but he was human, he couldnt be in their hands. He could fall prone to the things that they can do. Dammit, why did they have to have this as their last resort? It was more of a hassle than anything else. Watching as Dean walked over, Roje was left alone to fend for herself. After an episode that she just had, she would prefer not to be alone, but she'd make do. If anyone decided to approach her, she was going to back off as much as she could. After seeing what she saw, there was no way in hell she was gonna provoke a fight that way.

Chris was trying to get answers while letting the two girls touch him. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, which caused him to turn slightly and look behind him to see Dean. It was obvious that the Werewolf had no idea of the plan that Chris had going on in his head. It didnt take long for Dean to get the girls to scatter and he leaned down to grasp his shirt off the floor. Standing up while Dean slapped his back. "Talk about my Tattoo? What for?" clearly he had no idea what he was talking about. His tattoo was just something he obtained a while back while being with his mentor on the trip he went on. As he was putting his shirt back on, he was suddenly ushered with the others into another room. Chris continued to button his shirt till he was done, lifting his head and looking around the room as the group walked through These rooms just get more and more intricate. he thought, taking a look at all of the plant life as they walked. As soon as they got up to the queen, he instantly looked away, not wanting to look at someone with such little clothing. It was the same with the other Seelies. He refused to look at their bodies and only their faces. Chris was a respectable man with Morales. Looking at women was not his thing, and nor would it ever.

Being ushered into the unfamiliar room with the group, Roje looked around as well. "Am I the only one really being bothered by all of these rooms changing in weird ways?" she muttered to herself, coming up to the chamber itself. Of course the Queen was just as bad Cant get a break from this no matter where you go. The cherry on top was this girl talking to Dean in ways that was making her jealous once again. Her hands clenched into fists as her eyes were locked on the Queen. I cant allow myself to go into another episode. If I do, I dont know if I'll be able to snap out of it this time. watching Dean kiss the Queen's hand and kneel down to her, made Roje look away and off to the side. Taking in a deep breath, she tried to calm her rising anger. This was the Queen, she was sure if she tried anything, that death would surely come in her direction. She turned her attention back to the pair and she slipped her hands into her jean pockets. I would say something but I dont want to screw something up with my stupid remarks. so she was just gonna keep them to herself.

Chris only looked back over once the Queen had a robe on and he noticed how different Dean was acting. Being a man who was doing the same thing with the other Seelies to get answers, he understood what was going on. Shifting his brown eyes over to Roje, he noticed her reactions, her sudden shift in stance. She was uncomfortable and it was clear that she was. It was as if her guard was entirely shaped into something different. Her normal badass aura was gone and replaced by uncertainty. It's possible she's not used to being in a world where she isnt in control. Back at home she has the confidence, the bravery. But here...That's no where to be seen. He kind of felt bad for her. Always wanting to punch her way through, be aggressive. That's what made her, who she was. Walking over to his best friend, he placed his hand on her shoulder to get her attention and he gave her a warm smile when she looked back at him. Roje's smile was small but he had caught it. Some reassurance was needed for the Vampire. "You're okay, Roje. We'll be going soon, hopefully." he said in a whisper, hoping that the Seelie Queen didnt hear him. He knew that Roje did no doubt.

If Chris wasnt here, Roje probably would have lost it by now. His reassuring touch helped but only just a little bit. Hearing his words, it made her really want to leave now. But they had to make a deal first. Alex was trapped and that's what they were here for. This better not take too long. We dont know how much time we have...Wait... Does time run differently here? Slower? Faster? Fuck. Does no one think of this shit other than me? Asking was out of the question. The last thing she needed was to interfere with the pair ahead of them. Silence was her friend this time, not her enemy. Roje shifted her stance and she waited to hear more from the Queen herself. Dont listen to the bullshit she says. It's probably garbage to get him to stay here with her. He made it pretty clear he didnt want to be back with her.

Last edited:
Dean Vax'ildan

The werewolf dared to steal a glance away from the queen and towards the two behind him. He wanted to tell them to shut their mouths before they pissed off his one chance of saving his sister but Dean held his tongue. The Seelie queen however seemed to just remember that they were there and immediately made her way over as she left Dean on his knees. The wolf stood up slowly and bit his lip as the queen practically stalked towards them. "Oh! what a terrible host I am! I'll order tea to be made at once." Suddenly two female faeries appeared almost from out of the walls and they swiftly disappeared out the door seemingly on their way to fulfill the queen's request. Dean sighed, here she goes with more of her little games. This never ended well.

The queen scanned Roje for a moment and then her eyes shifted to Chris and they lingered there and her eyes began to almost spark. "It is not often I am presented with something I do not already know." The queen walked closer to Chris and placed her hand on his chin, moving his head side to side as she examined his face. "I do not know you young one. Yet you share our blood." She clicked her tongue and turned his head entirely to the side. "It seems our genes have be rather recessive in you. A pity really, with more of our features you really would be quite handsome." The queen sighed and let go of Chris's face but still stood with her face practically touching his. "It is strange I can not even sense you lineage. Tell me, who sired you?" Her eyes narrowed, but the door opened, breaking the queen's attention. "Ah here we are! This is a proper way to greet our guests." Four servants walked into the chamber, two carrying what seemed to be a tray of tea and other small fruits and things, while the other two brought in pillows and blankets and set up a sitting area for the queen's guests. "Come, come let us sit." Dean sighed slightly as he walked forward and beckoned the two after him. One did not disobey the queen's orders.

Once they were seated, Dean could feel the tension rising a bit in the room as the queen was simply staring directly at Chris. If he had known that he was Fae, Dean definitely would've told him to wait in the car. This was a wild card he was certainly not expecting and one he didn't know how to deal with, especially considering he still needed to ask his request and didn't know what the price would be. "Your Majesty, if I may..." The queen frowned slightly at him. "Now now Dean there will be plenty of time to talk about your business. Now is the time for pleasure. Please enjoy. Besides, I am much more interested in your little friends you have brought me. After all, how does a werewolf such as yourself get involved with a vampire of such rarity as this woman?" Her words came off with a slight bite, as if she was perhaps a bit jealous, but she was curious just the same. "You have marked her yes? Do you not know the dangers of the shadowkissed?" She turned directly towards Roje. "It practically radiates off of you, has your bond not taught you anything about your condition? You should be careful werewolf. Remaining with her will lead to nothing but heartbreak and agony for you both." The queen paused, as if contemplating before she began to speak again. "You have trials ahead of you young one, I only hope it will not drive you to madness before you can stop it." The queen raised an eyebrow at her, clearly curious but decided there were other things she was more interested in at the moment. "You know. It is not often I am surprised my dear, but you were always a bit of a wild card." The queen smirked and licked her lips slightly before glancing at the table. "Are you going to pour me a cup of tea? Or shall I wait all day?" Dean gave her a hard look before rising and pouring her a cup. This power play of hers was really starting to eat at his last nerve. She knew he was desperate to be back here, that he'd do anything to stay on her good side and she was sure taking advantage of it.

Dean set the freshly poured cup in front of her before returning to his seat. "My queen if I may-" He was immediately cut off by her hand waving. "Now Dean at least let me finish my cup of tea. The fun has only just begun." The queen grinned and curled her fingers around the cup as she took a sip. "Certainly you don't want to rush out of here that quickly do you? After all, the way you left the last time you set foot in this chamber was rather rude." Her face was serious for a moment. "You don't think I've forgotten have you? How you left me and cut through my guards on your way out? I'm sure Airion remembers, after all you gave him that lovely memento." Dean cringed slightly as the picture of the Fae man's scar entered his mind. "Surely you didn't think you would get away with no repercussions? You killed some of my best men. Not to mention broke this poor young girl's heart." She feigned as if she was in pain by clutching the fabric of her robe over her chest. "And you left poor Lyra in a tizzy, she did so miss our little escapades at night." She smirked before continuing. "You really did always have such an affect on the ladies down here." The queen then reached for him and ran her hand up his thigh, watching as Dean's breath visibly hitched but he seemed frozen as if he was powerless to stop her. "What fun we had, perhaps if you stay longer this time we could have even more." As the queen was doing this, she was looking directly at Roje with a smirk on her face saying 'He will always be mine.'

Dean gave her no reaction but instead just gritted his teeth and smiled through it as the queen's hand went higher and higher. "My lady I do not wish to return. I understand your desire for me to do so, but there is great urgency in our world right now and I must defend it." "My dear boy, you and I both know the issues arising on the surface has been a long time coming. There is nothing that one man can do, even one as skilled as yourself. Perhaps it would be better if you simply stayed here with us." She smiled. "You may not remember it as such, but you were happy here." Dean grimaced, he had been, he knew it and that's what made this whole situation that much harder. This place, it was an escape from everything that happened back home, the Seelies had created a sanctuary here for themselves, where no one could touch them. Not even demons. "But Alex, she needs me." The queen almost looked as if she rolled her eyes. "That dear sister of yours? The one who got herself stuck? That clave trained brat? She never had the same tendencies of rebellion that you did..." Dean stared hard at her but he held himself back. So she already knew why he was here, of course she did, and that meant she knew that he would do absolutely anything to get her back.

"Even so my queen, she is my sister, I wish to help her. Is there any way that your grace can find a way to help me?" To that, she began laughing. "Oh my dear Dean. I do not see how you think you could walk back here, back into my home and begin making requests for my aide. After all you did, have you no shame? Have you no honor? No, I shall not help you, no matter how you beg. Actions have consequences, you do not get to simply do things as they suit you." The werewolf sighed. "I do realize I have offended you and for that I apologize. My last visit here was certainly under poor taste. But, I know you to be gracious and forgiving to those of your own court. Perhaps you could extend the same kindness to me as a mortal who made a poor decision?" Dean knew she was never merciful, no the queen was cruel and punished those who crossed her severely, but perhaps if he could find some way to woo her, she might begin to change her mind...

Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:

Chris still remembered that Dean told both himself and Roje not to eat or drink anything. It would be rude, but they couldnt. Who knew what would happen if they did? The Queen left Dean and came right for him, grasping his chin and moving his head side to side. His jaw tightened and it was obvious that it was, allowing her to speak to him. Though what he heard, was not something he expected. His eyes widen slowly Share their blood? she turned his head to the side and he was still in shock. Finally, he was released, and he looked at her as she asked about the person who sired him. Sired? He was born to a normal mother and father! He wasnt what these creatures were, there was no way! It was impossible! Chris opened his mouth to speak but she was suddenly distracted by her servants that came in with various things. He glanced at Roje who looked at him with surprise in her eyes. Clearly she had no idea of his blood relation to these creatures, and he knew very well that she knew he had no clue either. He looked back at Dean and followed with his best friend, going on ahead and sitting down. Daring not to touch anything on the table, no matter how good it looked...Actually...when was the last time he ate? Fuck...This is going to be harder than anticipated.

Roje couldnt believe that he had these assholes' blood in him. He smelled human, he looks human, he had to be human! Taking a seat next to him she looked ahead at the Queen who continued to keep her eyes on Chris. Poor guy, he had to deal with this news from someone and something that he didnt know existed. However, Roje's eyes didnt leave the Queen as she mentioned how rare that the Vampire was. There was a tone that she didnt like, but she had to keep her anger under wraps for now. If this was her way of testing her, then Roje was ready to take on this test. Though what came after was not something she expected. Her hands clenched into fists on her lap How the fuck does she know about being Shadow Kissed!? She's a fucking...Fuck! Every word that escaped her mouth only made her worry and get a rise of anger. Heartbreak and Agony? What fucking trials? Drive me to madness? She sounds like she's talking out of her ass! She knows nothing about me! It's impossible. Out of the years I've been this way, I havent found not one fucking person to help me. Watching the conversation between Dean and the Queen, she shot the girl a glare. This bitch was acting as if she was so frail and delicate. She's just as evil as they come, no doubt. Just with common courtesy and manners.

It didnt stop there, this woman was going into territory that would piss Roje off. She had to convince herself that it was a test, despite Dean's reactions to the Queen. Being challenged was one of her favorite things, but down in this world, it wasnt. The enemy was unknown, she had no intel on what these creatures can do, on top of that, this was the queen bee. Anyone attacks her, it's game over. Hold it together, Roje. she thought to herself. It was clear that the Queen was trying to throw him off, to convince him to stay. It was not going to happen this way, she was gonna get both him and Chris out of here. No one was staying behind if she had anything to say about it. Dean was coming home to save his sister with the rest of them. She opened her mouth but then suddenly, she heard Chris speak up, which made her break the contact with the Queen and look over. Noticing the determination in his face, he loved Alex, he wouldnt leave her in limbo. There was so much that Roje could say but it was better for him to talk than herself. Her fists did more of the talking than anything else.

"Your Majesty," said Chris, picking up on the things Dean has been trying to do with her "If you reject Dean, then perhaps I may be able to put in my own request? You have nothing against me, you know that I am... Somehow... Part of your kind." he hated to admit something he couldnt confirm was true or not. So he had to play into her game. "You wouldnt turn down your own blood, would you?" he had to stay respectful, he was the last one who could try this. Roje sucked at this kind of thing and knowing her, she could blow their chance. "If what you say is true, then I know you can be great help. I know that you would want something in return if you were to accept my request. If you choose so." if this were to work, then he would have to be oddly specific. No doubt. If Seelies play tricks, then he had to make sure he was specific with everything. "Time is our biggest enemy...My Queen." just saying that alone almost made him cringe, he hated this. It felt like he was forced to say such things that he didnt want to say.

Time. Time! Oh shit, how long has it been? Roje Suddenly piped up, "Time. How does time run here? Fast? Slow?" she was the only one to think of this. If time was slow here, then time in the real world was fast. If time was fast here, then time at the world was slower. "Chris is right, time isn-" suddenly a hand was placed on her head and she stopped, looking at Chris who had his hand on her head, shaking his own in response. I couldnt help myself...But I was the only one who thought of this. For all they know, Alex could be trapped for ages and we wouldnt know how much time went by... this bothered her, but she needed to get it out there in some way, shape, or form. Chris was glad that she didnt drop any swear words into her sentences. But he didnt need or want her to talk. "Roje has a valid question, your Majesty."

Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax’ildan

Dean was just about to speak when Chris suddenly rose from his chair and began to make their request. The werewolf swore under his breath and his eyes began to burn holes in Chris as he kept himself from screaming for the stupid human to sit back down. He had warned them! He had warned him that this place was dangerous! He had no idea what he was offering to her. Surely, he couldn’t be this stupid? If he truly was one of the Seelies, he would know just how dangerous the queen was and him offering to give something in return, well it made them vulnerable, made them seem as if they were dependent on the queen’s answer. They were of course but Dean didn’t want her to know that. Chris couldn’t pay the price of whatever the queen may want, he wouldn’t let him, couldn’t do that to Alex or Roje. No, whatever if it was Dean knew he had to be the one to strike the bargain.

The werewolf stood and glared at Chris as if to say ‘sit back down before you get all of us killed’ before he turned to the queen and his demeanor immediately changed. “Your majesty, we both know that I am the one that you truly want. Please help me and I will pay your price.” The queen just laughed, and her eyes seemed to sparkle, as if this whole situation was rather thrilling to her. “It is not uncommon for men to be fighting each other over me in these chambers. But it has been a long time since I have seen you look this desperate young werewolf. A long time indeed.” Dean cringed at her words. What was she talking about? When had she seen him like this? He had never been anything but confident as the shadowhunter head of the institute. Perhaps she was mistaken, but then again Seelies never lie… “If you two are so desperate for help, perhaps I shall take both of your requests. And then you shall both be in my debt.” The queen stared directly at Dean as she smirked and crossed her arms across her chest.

Dean really needed to kick up the charm, he needed to play her games if he was going to get anywhere and Chris didn't know them. The shadowhunter wasn't about to let Chris fall into a trap he couldn't get himself out of. "My queen surely you'd be more interested in having me back at your side, they boy barely knows how to woo a mortal girl, you can't honestly think he'd be able to satisfy you like you know I can." The Seelie queen raised an eyebrow at Dean and leaned forward, seemingly intrigued by his sudden change in demeanor. "Oh is that so? And how would I have any assurance that you wouldn't g run off again and slaughter half of my best men? You should count yourself lucky I even let you back in here and did not set fire to you when you returned to my home." The queen's eyes narrowed slightly, but she was still continuing to smile widely at him with an almost crazed look. "My dear dean, you need to do more than offer your bedside relations to get back into my good graces. For a mortal yes you are quite impressive, but there shall be more. There always are." The werewolf bit his lip, not used to being rejected so quickly, but this was the ruler of the Seelie realm after all, he'd have to try harder than that.

"Would your majesty wish for my to banish my compatriots back to the other room so I can remind her just what she was missing out on?" Dean leaned forward as well and let a smirk crawl across his face. He looked her up and down slightly and his eyes glowed with flames. The queen actually seemed caught a bit off guard by this remained silent in her seat. "Shall I go get Lyra? And then the real fun shall begin?" Dean continued to stare her down, but it seemed the queen wasn't going to budge, the armor that she had dropped for a second went right back up as she now looked uninterested at his proposal and was actually looking at Chris. "No, As interesting as your proposition is my dear, why not have one when I could have both?"

Dean's eyes widen as he began to realize how desperate the situation was getting and he quickly got up and physically re-seated Chris. He had really fucked this over for them hadn't he? Damn him and his god damn Seelie blood. Why had he even come in the first place? Why had he not at least warned him? The fact that the Seelie queen did not know him, it made him just the more interesting to her. It was going to be really hard to get Chris out of here at this rate. "I do not to be rude my lady, but you're deal is with me, not him." He looked directly at her as he continued. "Whatever your grace wishes will be an appropriate price to pay for being able to save my sister." Screw flirting, screw playing her games, Dean needed help. He didn't want to admit it, but she was the only one that could save his sister right now. The queen began to ponder for a moment, leaning back slightly and glancing between the three of them. She didn't seem willing to let Chris go at the moment. "Perhaps I should take the new one then, I have already had my fun with you. Something new might be nice." She clicked her tongue and she seemed to be undressing Chris with her mind. Luckily, she seemed not to be interested in Roje, for whatever this shadowkissed thing was, he was at least thankful that it made her safe for right now.

Dean was being to give up, watching her stare at the other man across the table, but then he thought of something. "Wouldn't your majesty rather have favor with the new Alpha of New York? or the former head of the institute and brother to the future head? Yes Chris may be interesting, but he is of your own kind. You do not gain anything with him by your side. If you make a deal with me, then you shall have power and influence over almost every supernatural being in the city." It was that, that is what true caught the queen's attention. All lust vanished from her face and instead was replace by a spark in her eyes and stone cold calculation. "Very well. You shall have you information, but I will require payment in return." Dean simply nodded. "Of course my queen." He looked back at the two. "Just stay put."

The queen clapped her hands and in walked two male Seelie guards, completely adorned with armor and one held a dark wooden box, the other a bit of leather. "A deal has been struck then. Let us begin." Dean sighed and nodded. "Shall we then?" The queen motioned towards the bed and her eyes followed her motions. Dean just walked over silently and removed his shirt as he did so, not bothering to glance back at Chris and Roje who remained in their seats. With his shirt off, all of Dean's old rune scars were on full display,though a bit faded in comparison to his sisters from lack of use and the fact that they no longer contained their power. Dean's entire body was covered, his arms almost entirely coated with ink, as was his back and the majority of his torso. The werewolf muttered under his breath. "Lets get this over with..." The queen simply followed behind him, the robe flowing against her body as she walked and the servants following close behind.

When the reached the bed, Dean obediently laid on the bed as the queen's small frame began to hover over him. "Are you ready my dear?" The queen spoke quietly as she took the bit of leather from the first servant and handed it to Dean. The werewolf simply took it and bit down on it, not uttering a word. "Very well. I shall decide where our mark shall go." She then opened the box to reveal what looked to a pot of ink and very small ceremonial blade. Without pause, the queen dipped the ink and began carving into Dean's lower abdomen and the werewolf let out a muffled scream, partly blocked out by the leather he was biting down on. Blood began to drip down off his skin and onto the bed and the queen frowned. "My word Dean, you sure are making a mess aren't you? I do wish you would try to be more careful." She continued to carve, not batting an eye and Dean simply nodded slightly, not trying to make the situation worse than it already was.

Dean had seen this ritual done before, but never on himself and never up close like this. He knew the ink was magic, that much had always been obvious, but he had never understood just how painful it was until right now. Dean was no stranger to pain, to torment or to anguish, but this was on a completely different level. It occurred to him now as he felt the blade tear through his skin that perhaps the queen had even gotten the blade enchanted to inflict more pain than a normal one would. Maybe she enjoyed the torture it brought to those she marked. "Ah, there we are. Some of my best work if I do say so, rather appropriate for how beautiful the subject is." She winked before replacing the blade in the box and walking back towards where Roje and Chris were sitting. Dean slowly sat up from the bed and more blood began to drip from the wound, but a clear pattern had been drawn on his lower left abdomen and it seemed to radiate a purple hue under the black ink, as if the magic was still trying to get out. "I'm sure you remember, but that shall stop quickly." The werewolf groaned and nodded as he rose from the bed and slowly began to walk toward the rest of the party. Never again, after this he would never come back to the Seelie realm ever again.

"I suppose it is time for me to uphold my end of the bargain is it not? A favor for a favor." The queen paused and she smiled. "Unfortunately I can not help your sister." Dean could feel his body begin to shake, on the verge of betraying him, wanting to transform and tear the queen limb from limb right there. "What do you mean you can not help us? Why then, did I receive this?" He motioned to the fresh wound on his stomach. The queen simply smirked. "I offered you information, it is not my fault you chose to accept it without asking what the information was." The werewolf growled as he began to step towards her but the queen held out a hand. "There is however someone in this city that can help you. Someone who's location only I am aware of." The queen looked towards Dean and she smiled again. "Dean my dear, would you like to find Magnus Bane?"

Britt-21 Britt-21

Chris didnt like the fact that Dean was staring at him the way he was. Dean thought he was the alpha of him as well, and it wasnt the case. Chris was his own being, and didnt need someone to tell him what to do. Then he stood, trying to intimidate Chris, which never worked. His attention turned to the Queen as she laughed about both himself and the wolf fighting over her. I'm trying to make the best shot we got, and I have Dean trying to boss me around like one of his pups. it was annoying to say the least. What really pissed him off was how he was being shoved to the side as if he was a damn teenager who was a horn dog. Clenching his hands into fists, his jaw tightened. What the fuck is his problem? Throwing us to the side like garbage. I'm trying to help and instead of him trying to spare us, he's just treating us like shit. the anger was beginning to rise in him, and it wasnt often that Chris got mad, especially like Roje. Though, he was suddenly being stared at by the Queen and it made him severely uncomfortable how she was staring. It was as if she was trying to see right through his clothes. This whole world was absurd and he wasnt sure how much of it he could take. Looking away from the Queen, he wanted to have as little contact as possible.

Roje, however, was not having a good time. Hearing the words leave Dean's mouth were only pushing her further and further to the point of wanting to kill everything in this room that was Seelie. Her body was slowly starting to tremble as she looked down at her lap, her eyes closed. Not only was Dean somewhat attacking Chris, but his flirting tactics were pushing her over the edge of jealousy. It wasnt often that the Vampire got jealous this way due to her lack of men in her life. Was this the trials that she mentioned? Was this the insanity that she mentioned? Because if so, she was going to get a large wakeup call if no one pulled Roje from this room. Her ears were open and she continued to listen, trying not to look at anyone. It was the best way to keep the others safe. If she could shut off her ears, that would be perfect. I'm going to murder Dean if he keeps pulling shit. He's turning against us just to get what he wants, even though he's not alone. He wants to do everything himself and he's treating us like children and trying to protect us like a parent. Fuckin' hell De- "What the fuck dude!?" shouted Chris, causing her to lift her head and look over at her friend, seeing he was forced to sit down now by Dean.

Chris was clearly not happy with the fact of being sat back down forcibly by Dean. Especially now that he was flaunting power in the Queen's face. Chris would have done anything to get Alex back home where she belonged. Even if it meant being stuck here with the Seelie Queen for a little while. Dean finally had a breakthrough, but at a price. Suddenly, two guards walked in, one holding a box while the other held leather. What the hell are they going to do? not knowing what these guys were capable only made Chris stand on edge. He noticed Roje looking over with wide eyes, her body trembling. Shit, I need to watch her. She looks like she's about to attack. he thought to himself. The runes that covered his body...there was so many, too many to probably count as of this moment. The pair never seen the runes before, so staring was something they couldnt help but do. Dean laid down, the Queen going over him while being handed a knife. The leather was used for his mouth apparently while she dipped the knife in some kind of ink before drawing into Dean's body presumably.

Wide eyes, rising anger, temptation to go on ahead and rip this Queen a new one, after hearing Dean's muffled screams while the scent of his blood fill her nose, she couldnt help but feel her heart wrench as she felt the anger finally boiling over. Roje quickly got to her feet "You son of a bitch let him go!" she shouted before being grabbed by Chris "Roje, calm down!" though she didnt hear Chris as she continued to shout and fight against him "I'm going to fucking kill you! Just you fucking wait till I get my hands on your sorry ass!" he yanked her back and she was pulled with "Chris let me the fuck go before I kill you!" if smoke could come out of her ears, there would be a bunch coming out right now. He turned her away from Dean and the Queen and she slammed her heel into his, getting lose from his grip and turning to go at the Queen. She turned her furious walking into a sprint, only to be stopped by the guards that grabbed her. "This is how you run your world? Run them to be hoes and assholes!? You're no better than the demons we face you ugly elf bitch!" she yelled, trying to yank her grip from the guards. Though her words fell on deaf ears as the queen spoke about the offer. This only pissed the vampire off more because she promised information but of course, Dean wasnt specific with what he wanted. On top of it all she had no information other than a name which only made her more angry.

"You're a fucking asshole! You call yourself a Queen!? You're a coward! You cant run your own kingdom if life depended on it!" she spat, her hands clenched so hard as she tried to free herself, that they were bleeding, blood leaking between her fingers. "Instead of being up front you just play with people like toys! One day you'll get your share, just you wait! Karma is a fucking bitch!" she was beginning to be dragged out, screaming and yelling, throwing threats and slurs. There was no telling what Roje could do if they didnt get her out. The anger was finally boiled over and she couldnt take it anymore. There was nothing that could calm her down right now. If I ever see this bitch, her head will no longer be attached to her head anymore! She's nothing but a fake, a coward, a joke! her mind was so clouded that she couldnt think straight. It was harder than ever to think, it hurt to think, all she wanted to do was murder the queen in cold blood. But the chances of that were close to none. There was no way to get back here, not without something Dean had.

Chris wasnt sure what the hell was going on anymore. Roje was completely off the charts, Dean was pretty annoyed himself, and just...Everything went to shit real fast. The comment that the Queen made about Roje, really didnt help his feelings. "You shouldnt say that about my friend. She's kinder than you will ever know." he said, his tone dead and hard, his expression stoic too. He was then lead out with Dean and shoved through the portal with a very angry Roje. Coming back up from the water, he wiped his eyes of the droplets and looked to the sky. A whole night had passed by, and it only felt like they were there for an hour or so. This is bad. he thought, they wasted precious time. Roje was making her way out first, hands clenched, her anger radiating off of her. Getting out of the water himself, he squeezed some out of his clothes. "Dean I dont know what the hell you were thinking. You could have let me deal with thi-" he was suddenly cut off by a sudden shove from Dean and he glared back at him "What the hell is your problem!?" suddenly Dean was yelling at him about the markings on his back, as well as the Seelie blood he possessed "Are you fucking kidding me!?" he shouted, his expression changing "You think I knew I had seelie blood!? I grew up with a human family you ass!" he gritted his teeth "The person who put these markings on me told me that they would help!" he shoved him back. He wasnt going to take Dean's shit anymore. He was done.

While the pair fought, Roje was currently punching a tree, releasing grunts and yells of anger, splinters going everywhere until the tree fell over and smacked into the ground. Causing a rumble to happen for a brief second. Her breathing was ragged and her hands were bleeding from the punching. She needed to break more things, she had to get this anger out. So she went around the park, breaking more and more things, she even went ahead and broke some brick, sending it flying in the direction of the guys. They'd dodge, hopefully. Being so angry to the point that she lost all cool was a new experience, but it was also an experience she didnt want to happen again. Suddenly she was back with the guys, pulling them apart from eachother and shoving Chris back "You shut the fuck up and get in your damn truck! I dont care what fucking blood you have! I dont want to hear not one fucking word from you about it." it was clear he was snapped from his rage as she turned to Dean and shoved him back, her bloodied hands leaving marks on his body "You!" she shouted "I dont want to hear one fucking word from you! If I do, I'm sitting your ass down again!" the fire that burned within her eyes was strong "You're going to get in that fucking car, and you're going to shut your fucking mouth."

She had no sympathy as of this moment, even if he was in pain. "I will never go back to that fucking world. It's nothing but a waste of time. Dont ever bring us back here, even if we were on our death bed. I'd rather die than go and come here." she grabbed Dean's arm and Picked Chris up, letting him walk ahead while she dragged Dean behind her "We're going to find this fucking Magnus Bane and I dont want to hear anything other than the topic of him, you got me?" Chris quickly got into the driver's seat and she pushed Dean against the side of the truck, her eyes locked with his "If you ever pull some shit like that in front of me ever again, I'm going to kill you." it was her way of telling him not to ever flirt with another girl like that. Though he was a guy and probably wouldnt get it. She then opened the door and let him go in first before she got in last, sitting on the end and pulling out her phone, thank goodness for waterproof cases, and she started to text chris's phone to check up on Alex and see if she was okay "Are you okay, Alex? We just got back."

Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax'ildan

It was all the werewolf could do but to keep himself from vomiting from the mixture of pain and pure terror he was feeling rising in his chest as he watched Roje begin to lash out in the direction of the Seelie queen. This whole trip had been a mistake, bringing them here, it had been a death trap and Dean had known that going in, but things were about to get much worse than he ever could've imagined. He could barely register the sound of Roje's voice as the blood was rushing in his ears so loud it sounded like he was under a waterfall. She couldn't do this here! She was about to get them all fucking killed. Dean reached forward to stop her, but Chris already had his arms wrapped securely around her form, hopefully she wouldn't tear him apart to get to her though. As if on queue, Roje burst from Chris's grasp and went sprinting towards the queen. Dean found himself running in front of the Seelie queen, a compulsion that was not of his own, he had been meaning to run towards Roje. Luckily, guards that had swarmed the room quickly got a hold of her and they began to drag the three out. It looked like they'd live to see another day after all.

Roje was practically foaming at the mouth when they were thrust out of the portal and back into Central Park of New York City. Dean, who found himself weakened and difficult to stand on his feet, tumbled into the water as they were thrust into the crisp morning air. They had been in the realm too long. What had come of his sister? He didn't have time to think though, as he rose back to his feet and the anger began to swell in his body. It was their fault wasn't it? He had warned them, warned them how dangerous that place would be! How they could all die if they didn't do things exactly right! In fact, they absolutely should've died back there, the Seelie queen would've executed anyone that talk to her like that on the spot! But she didn't react at all, almost as if she knew what was going to happen? The werewolf growled and turned towards Chris. He had something to do with what had happened back there. After all, why else would he have volunteered like that, after what he had already been told? He must've known he was safe, he must've known something. Dean was stalking across the water, pushing past Roje who he could still hear screaming even through his ears ringing and the werewolf walked up to Chris and shoved him HARD backwards. "What the fuck was that about huh?!"

The werewolf was practically baring his teeth at Chris as he stormed closer to him, practically in his face. "What the fuck Chris. Did you fucking plan this? You're a fucking Seelie? You don't think it would have been beneficial for us to know that before going in there?! Or were you hiding it so you could get on the queen's good side? Do you even give a fuck about my sister? OR was this all a big fucking rouse so you cretins could give me this?!" Dean gestured to the bleeding wound seeping from his stomach. Chris was screaming back at him, but Dean could barely hear him. "How could you fucking do this? Offering yourself to her? You could've gotten us all stuck down there, and then who would've saved my fucking sister? I trusted you man!" He was growling and clenching and unclenching his fists as he ripped into Chris. "You honestly expect me to believe that you got a giant Seelie back tattoo with all of their symbols without knowing remotely what they are? I'm not that fucking stupid!" The werewolf roared and immediately tackled Chris to the ground, pinning him under his weight. "You are fucking DEAD TO ME!"

Dean was pounding into Chris with his fists over and over again, but too angry and even though his fists were flying, he wasn't doing any real permanent damage. They were both soaking wet now, laying in the shallow end of the water. He was fighting back, blocking some and trading blows at others, but the wolf couldn't even feel it. Dean's entire body was dripping a mixture of water and blood as he was glaring down at Chris. "You ever anything like that again, you ever put either of them in danger, and you won't live to see tomorrow. Do you understand me? I may have brought us there, but at least I knew what the fuck I was doing." He growled lowly. "And if you betray us, I'll make your life a hell worse than you could even imagine." The was debris that came flying towards them from whatever Roje was doing in he background and though Dean normally would've dodged, he was too blinded by rage to see it coming. Instead, the massive piece of concrete broke against his back, ripping open his skin and he groaned in pain and clenched his jaw, fighting to keep conscious for a moment.

The next second, Dean was being ripped from Chris and practically thrown out of the water, the vampire seemingly changing her target towards him. Dean growled, the mixture of pain and adrenaline making him lose almost all sense. And hen she came for him, Dean immediately went into combat mode. The vampire was screaming in front of him, but all sound was gone, The werewolf just stared at Roje, the fire that lit her eyes reflecting just as strong in his. She reached for him and he immediately grabbed her arm. Roje began to drag him, and slammed him into the truck. The wolf's hand was clamped onto her arm and in one smooth movement, not even registering the blow against the truck, he pulled her from the cab and onto the ground. It was all Dean could do to not attack her in this state, but he managed to speak. "I'm not the one who threw a fucking fit and almost got us all killed." He had warned her too about what was going to happen there, how the Seelies were, how he was going to have to be. Yet she still didn't trust him, still couldn't keep her cool. "We are never going back there." He motioned to his new mark. "You think I wanted this? You think this is how I meant for this to work out? I warned both of you what it would be like there and you both fucked it up. Roje she will murder you. She is going to hunt you to the ends of the fucking earth. I don't know why the fuck she let us go, she could've murdered all three of us right there if she wanted to. You think you can take her? You fucking can't. She's lived through thousands of years, thousands of wars and has won. every. single. time. And now she fucking OWNS me. Chris had no idea what he was offering her, what she would've done if I hadn't stepped in, she knew he didn't know and she would've taken every opportunity to take advantage of it. All the shit I did in there? Was to protect you fucking idiots from yourselves and to save my fucking sister. It was neither of your decisions to decide what happened down there." He glances towards Chris in the truck for a moment and then back to Roje on the ground. "And look where it's fucking gotten me."

Britt-21 Britt-21

Chris knew he was pissed off. He wasnt even listening to what he was saying. He's actually fucking losing it! being tackled to the ground wasnt fun at all as he quickly used his arms to block his face as the strength of punches went at his forearms. I'm not weak. Not this time you mother fucker. he thought before shouting back "You're such a dumbass! I have no idea what you're talking about! I've been human since I was fucking born you idiot!" his voice was booming, pissed off even. "I saw that she was rejecting you, so I wanted to see if I could shoot my shot! If you just fucking asked instead of beating me the fuck up for something I didnt know about!" he was doing it for Alex "I still have feelings for her, Dean! She comes first in my mind!" he said after hearing Dean say he was dead to him. Fine. Not like he seemed to be on my side no matter what. being in the water wasnt comfortable but it was better than being on the solid ground. Dean did get a few hits on his pretty face but it was nothing that couldnt be healed. "If you think its my intention to put anyone in danger, then clearly you dont know me fucking well." Dean never got to know him, and it was obvious he never wanted to at this point. Luckily for him, Roje pulled Dean off and threw him to the side. Her anger was high, the air was disturbed.

Roje had separated them and happily made them go to the car, dragging Dean mainly. However, when she had been in the car, Dean yanked her right back out, allowing her to drop her phone in the seat and giving Chris the chance to pick the phone up. She was on the ground now and being slightly stunned, she looked up at her Werewolf partner who began to blame her for throwing a fit. He didnt know her, he didnt know what she was feeling. This made her growl as her eyes were locked onto him, his words were only pissing her off even more and if he kept pushing it, it was going to get progressively worse. "You really fucking think that what happened down there was a fit? You got another thing coming, Mutt!" she said, getting up from the ground and shoving him with her hands, getting close to his face "If she wants to murder me, then let her. I'm not going down without a fucking fight and you know that." her hands clenched into fists as she continued to spoke "Maybe if you didnt keep messing around down there, we could have been out sooner. You were taking too long, and now look." she pointed to the sky "We dont know how much fucking time we have and we wasted a whole fucking night." her jaw clenched and she suddenly backed up and punched him right in the face, once again. Not the first time she's hit him "That's for fucking calling me and Chris idiots. If anything, you have no fucking room to talk."

She felt like her head was going to explode at this point. Being this angry was another level. If I keep going, I'm only going to get worse. I need to fucking stop but I cant. He's just pissing me off more and more and not realizing the stress he was causing. Even before getting here last night. she couldnt get the images out of her head from that horrible place. Especially when Dean stepped in front of the Queen to protect her. Her lips were tight as she tried not to have another outburst. But she couldnt help her mouth as she glared at him "Dont you ever try to protect me ever again, Dean. I fucking mean it." he chose his side in her mind and she wanted no part of it. Him protecting that bitch was enough of proof he still had some kind of feeling. She then turned her head towards Chris, who said that Alex texted back and wanted to talk to her brother. "Then let's do it in the car, I'm not fucking waiting anymore." she got into the truck and sat next to her friend, crossing her arms as he waited for Dean to get in. Once he was in, Chris handed the phone over and Roje continued to be quiet, trying to tame her own demons. They were difficult and it was surprising she didnt break her mental barrier from the dead. Anything the Queen said to her about her condition, only had her somewhat worried.

Chris began to drive but had no idea where he was going. Eventually he had to ask Dean, where he was going and who this Magnus guy was. Obviously someone important but there was more to the story. Cant just be given a name and leave it at that. He would glance over at Roje from time to time and would do the same with Dean. Man why did he have to be stuck with two temperamental supernaturals who can rip him apart within seconds? I cant wait till Alex is back. She'd rip these two a new one and stop them from acting out like this. he licked his lip, feeling the bust from one of the hits that Dean managed to get on him. No doubt Alex is gonna ask what the hell happened. Knowing her she may rip a new one for all of them. Shaking his head in thought, he sighed and just drove. Trying not to think about it. So he was part Seelie...Is that why his instructor was able to give him training and give him symbols on his back to help? It would make sense..but he didnt have any appearances like the people in that realm...Maybe he was the same as Chris. Believed he was human till someone told him he wasnt.

Ali9910 Ali9910

Last edited:
Dean Vax'ildan

Roje's comment made him grumble under his breath, but ultimately it seemed that the two had calmed down enough to get back to business. The shadowhunter vowed to himself however, that he would never be taking Roje on a mission that required any form of persuasion or composure. Neither would he take Chris, unless he was 100% informed on exactly what he was walking into because while his Seelie blood might be helpful to him in those kinds of situations, he certainly wasn't very good at sticking to the plan. But, he had to remember that the two of them weren't trained to deal with all forms of the downworld like he was, hadn't researched and dealt with them their entire lives like he had, perhaps they deserved a bit of a break. Though things hadn't gone to plan, no they had honestly gone completely to shit almost the exact moment they had arrived, the three had still made it out alive and that was all he could ask for at the moment. The werewolf let out a large sigh and let his shoulders drop, finally relaxing a bit after his muscles had been entirely locked up since before he had even left his apartment. Being out of the Seelie realm with some semblance of a plan, well Dean felt like he was able to take the first real breath he had in days. It helped clear his mind of the constant rage, the feral werewolf emotions, and although the pain was still there, it was a lot more manageable than it had been. This symbol, that would still need to be dealt with, but for now things seemed at least a little less hopeless than they had before they had gone in.

Dean was ripped from his thoughts as Chris called out from his truck about Alex having returned their message. Thank god she was doing alright, no demon had gotten to her overnight. The werewolf immediately hopped into the truck. "What'd she say? Is she alright?" She wanted to talk to him? was it to make sure he hadn't died going back there, that the queen hadn't made him her lackey again? Well, she had... But in a different sense. Dean reached for the phone and immediately started texting her back. 'Not dead, didn't go great but I'll explain later. Got a lead, Magnus is still in the city.. Sit tight, we'll be on our way soon.' After he sent the message, the wolf turned towards the two others in the vehicle. "So I suppose you guys want an explanation as to who were going to meet."

"Magnus Bane is the high warlock of Brooklyn, he's the oldest and most powerful warlock in all of New York City and honestly would give even the most experienced ones around the world a run for their money." Realizing that this explanation may not actually explain much to the two of them, Dean continued. "A warlock is a downworlder, one who is half human and half demon. Their demon blood gives them special arcane abilities, like casting spells and brewing potions and shit. They're also pretty much immortal, though you can still kill them with anything just like any other mundane. Though I wouldn't suggest ever fighting one, they're pretty god damn powerful." Dean had never faced one himself, never had the need, Magnus had always kept his portion of the city in line, Dean had always been glad for that when he was head of the institute. Going toe to toe with the high warlock of Brooklyn was not exactly on his to do list. "Anyway, the main important reason we need to find him is that warlocks can control and create portals, the only beings in the world who can besides demons." And a singular shadowhunter in all of their history, but that wasn't important right now. "So if anyone can help us it's him, which is why we need to pay him a visit. And I know exactly where to look."

It was today that Dean was thankful that he had spent all the time being drilled by his sister into remembering where the main downworlder hang out spots were. Magnus would be cautious with the city being overrun, but that didn't necessarily mean he would be willing to bunker up in his apartment somewhere. No, for a warlock that had lived this long and been through so much of history, this was probably just a minor bump in the road for him. Dean had Chris park the truck around the corner and the shadowhunter quickly sprung from the cab and made his way towards a somewhat rundown night club. "All sorts hang out here, plus, I've met him here before. If he's anywhere in the city, it'll be where the most action is still happening and that's at this club." Dean himself had actually never spent much time here, they didn't seem to take to kindly to shadowhunters snooping around in their business while they were trying to relax. He also hadn't come back since he had turned though, so maybe his experience would be a little less judgemental.

"There shouldn't be much danger here, but keep your eyes open just in case someone tries to do something funny. Oh and Chris, if a vampire offers you something blue, don't drink it. Unless you want to learn what it's like to shapeshift, then by all means go ahead." Dean reached the entrance and was met by a bouncer, who after a few moments of looking the group over, a blue spark in his eyes for a second, simply nodded and Dean lead them into the main room. "Magnus wouldn't be found hanging out here with the common folk, he'll probably be either in the back, or the upstairs VIP section. Look for a man with cat eyes. It's his warlock mark, we'll cover more ground if we split up." The werewolf nodded towards the other two and Roje immediately ditches them, obviously still mad about the altercation earlier. Not that he could blame her, he still wasn't sure if he sure if he was over the whole thing. The things that she said to him in her fit of rage were still confusing him a bit. But, what mattered now was finding the warlock. "Oh hey Chris, before you go I gotta talk to you a sec."

Dean sighed. "I'm sorry I beat the shit out of you back there." Dean groaned slightly and ran his hands through his hair, apologizing wasn't really his thing, but after a realization, he knew the man deserved one. "I was wrong. Legitimately, and I'm sorry." He had been so enraged by everything that had happened back there that he hadn't been thinking straight and he took it out on him. If Chris really was Seelie, then he couldn't lie to him and Dean should've believed him. The werewolf rubbed the back of his neck. "So uh yea. Sorry about the bruising and stuff. If it makes you feel better, when Alex sees what I did to you she'll probably find a way out of the shadow realm and actually murder me." He chuckled slightly to himself.

After an awkward apology, and an even more awkward few minutes of silence, the two men began to search the club for the warlock. There was pulsing music coming from the dj stand and while the club was dark, there was a blue hinge in the lighting that filled the whole area. The further in the two walked, the more crowded it got and it was soon before they were having to physically push people out of the way to continue to move forward. Off to the right, there was a long bar that spanned the entirely of the club's wall and while it wasn't as bad as the dance floor was, still almost every seat was taken. "Do you see anything?!" Dean called back to Chris over the loud hum of the music before looking to the left and spotting a spiral staircase to the upstairs. It was currently roped off. Towards the back of the club there were two large velvet curtains draped over what Dean knew to be the more 'private' area of the place. The last time he had met Magnus, it had been there. But, the werewolf somehow doubted that would be where they'd find the warlock today. "Lets go upstairs!" Dean pushed through a group of girls giggled as they made their way towards the bar for more drinks and the wolf began to head towards the staircase. In one swift motion he ducked under the rope and glanced back towards Chris. "You coming?"

Upon reaching the top of the stairs, Dean walked straight into another bouncer and this one didn't seem so keen on letting them past. "Hii.." Dean smiled at him and flashed his teeth with a grin. "We went downstairs to get some drinks and got a little lost on finding our way back, isn't that right buddy?" Dean put his arm around Chris's shoulders and nudged him. But he bouncer didn't even look the slightest bit amused. There would be no charming his way out of this one, the guy looked like he was having none of it, no expression change, no acknowledgement, he just stood like a brick wall blocking their path forward, which was saying something considering Dean was a pretty big guy himself. Though after a brief pause and an audible sigh coming from the other side of the mass of a man, a voice spoke out over the music, almost as if it was right next to them rather than across the room. "I'll vouch for that one and his friend. He has a tendency to get himself into trouble."

The bodyguard moved to the side, revealing none other than the high warlock himself Magnus Bane. The man sat leaned back in a half circle booth, his legs crossed and one hand holding a strange orange drink that seemed to be perpetually swirling within the glass. His black hair was spiked up and there was a dark brush of iridescent black eye shadow across his lids. The warlock's golden cat eyes were on full display and one eyebrow was raised in their direction. He sat up slightly, though not moving much in regards to greet them, simply readjusting his dark purple silk shirt and his black skin tight leather pants. "And to what do I owe the pleasure Dean? It is not every day I am sought out by a ex-institute leader and his... Seelie friend?" His voice raised slightly, questioning as he glanced to Chris. "News was that you had broken off your relationship with the queen and her compatriots, or has that changed recently?"

Good, so Magnus knew the reason he was here seeking him out, one less thing to explain then. When he made the comment towards Chris, the werewolf groaned. Had everyone been able to see it but them? "No, my relationship with her majesty is very much the same. She's the same evil manipulative woman we all know and love." Dean rolled his eyes sarcastically and lifted the shirt he had gotten from Chris's truck to show the warlock the mark. "Though things have gotten a bit more complicated." Magnus rose further and rested his head on his hands as he leaned on the table in front of him. "And so they have, and so they have."

The werewolf spent the next few minutes explaining their situation, while Magnus sat silently and blue arcane energy flowed back and forth between his fingertips. Dean wasn't sure that he had actually been listening until he clicked his tongue and spoke. "It seems your sister has gotten herself in quite a pickle now hasn't she? A shame really, she really was a delight to be around. A much better institute head than someone I know." He chuckled a bit and cocked an eyebrow at him. "But I don't see what this has to do with your interest seeing me here tonight." Dean immediately put his hands down on the table, not too roughly, but enough to know he meant business. "I'm asking for your help, I went through hell and back to find you. You're the only one that could help her back through to our realm." The warlock seemed to ponder this for a moment, his hand rubbing his chin. "Perhaps I could be of some service. But my powers are not free you know. I shall require payment." Dean let out a sigh of relief. "Anything, you name it, you'll get it." Magnus's eyes lit up in blue fire at that and a large grin crept across his face. "Very well then Dean. You have a deal."

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje was quiet, taking in all of the information Dean was giving. No doubt this Magnus Bane sounded pretty neat. Didnt sound like an asshole...Hopefully he wasnt like the Seelie Queen, because then she'll have two people on her back. Having a Warlock for a friend would prove very useful. Magic always comes with a price... Always. That was the downside and why she never dabbled into it herself. Even around the mansion, she wondered what prices people paid to do certain things. Good news was that Dean knew where he was and made this a lot easier. A little too easy, compared to the shit they've been treading through for the past day or two. But the Vampire had no complaints over this. They needed a break, something that was a lot better than anything so far. Glancing at Chris, he spoke up "Sounds like you have some high hopes for that guy. Hope he's as decent as you make him sound." he said as he parked the truck where Dean had asked and got out. Both Roje and Chris followed Dean toward the club, noticing its rough shape. "Nice place to hang out at, Magnus Bane." she mumbled to herself, because right about now she could use a drink or two... Maybe 10. The trio had moved up to the bouncer who blocked their way but he was clearly examining them and soon let them in. Not bad, using a Downworlder for a bouncer. Perfect!

As soon as Dean suggested splitting off, Roje was the first to go, wanting to no longer be near him. Once she knew she was out of their sight, she decided to hit the Bar first. Ordering a strong one, she looked around at all the downworlders still hanging around. Geez, these people dont sleep, do they? Her drink was soon presented to her and she grabbed it, downing it as if it was water. Fuck I needed this. Out of all things that's gone wrong, this is the only one that's gone right. Putting the glass on the counter, she pointed to a random person "Put it on his tab." she then walked off in search of this Magnus. If he had cat eyes as Dean said, then this shouldnt be a big deal. Walking through the large amounts of people, she looked around where many would be sitting, relaxing and having a good drink. Granted, that was the easy way, but trying to go through the crowd and check out every person was tedious. Though her eyes landed on someone, to which they widened as she caught sight of him, stunned by the blonde hair he possessed... Her heart skipped a beat and she was frozen to the ground. No fucking way... she thought to herself as she felt her blood began to tingle. It wasnt boiling, but it was something...

Chris sighed watching Roje walk off. I think it's better that she goes off on her own. I feel like any longer around Dean and she's actually gonna hurt someone. He then went to make his own move for his own direction but he heard Dean call out to him which made him turn back around "What's up?" then he noticed the wolf's sigh and he crossed his arms as he began to apologize. That alone had caught him off guard. "I didnt actually expect you to apologize. Given how stubborn you are." he teased "I'm not the same Chris you knew a year ago, Dean. I wont let you walk all over me like your damn door mat. I dont care if it kills me just so I can punch you square in the face." he admitted "But I know Alex would probably kill you if she found out you did this. I'd pull a Roje and blame the seelies but then she'd want to go after them, so maybe not." his face was calm, he didnt show any signs of ripping Dean a new one. "Let's go find this Magnus." he said, patting his back and going off to find the Warlock. The main trait was cat eyes...How could you look for cat eyes with lights dim like this, and a ton of people mainly bunched? Then again Dean did say that Magnus would most likely be at the VIP areas. The pair were being like the men in black, trying to find this Warlock.

"Nah not yet!" shouted back, still looking around before hearing his partner again "Alright! Good idea!" they werent going to get anywhere being around a crowd like this. He pushed his way through after Dean toward the staircase. "Of course I'm coming." he said, ducking under the rope after he got to it. The pair came up to another bouncer and this one seemed a little bit more on the serious side. Well he doesnt look like he's having fun. As soon as Dean's arm went around him, he raised his eyebrow before he was being nudged and Chris looked at the bouncer awkwardly "Uhh...Yeah!" dammit, Dean and his improvisations. Chris wasnt made for this shit. Maybe back then, yeah. Now? No. The bouncer looked unimpressed, but the good news was that he didnt look like he wanted to pick them both up and throw them out. Though a voice spoke up as if it was right on them. He looked around and then looked back at Dean for a moment. Though looking back at the Bodyguard -Who moved- he seemed to reveal the cat-eyed warlock sitting in his half circle booth. Well that was easy. he thought while examining the man in front of them. Definitely looked like he was good at the party scene, on top seemed a little...Fruity. Hearing him be a Seelie friend, it almost made Chris shiver I'm not used to being part of their race...There's so much I need to research now. he thought while keeping quiet. Letting the two talk.

It took a few minutes to get Magnus caught up on the situation, Chris sometimes getting distracted with the arcane energy flowing between Magnus's fingertips I feel like he's showing off... But not on purpose. He then tuned in as he began to talk about Alex. Dean got a little rough, but not too much, luckily. At least talking to Magnus wasnt like pulling teeth, he was straightforward with what he wanted, or at least it sounded like it. Then another deal was made, why did Dean constantly put this on himself? "Well then let's get this show on the road. But we have to get Roje first. No idea where she's hiding." Dean would be able to track her better than himself. In this sea of people, she would stand out, but this club was decently large and filled with people still. If someone pissed her off, no doubt she'd make a scene about it. They can only hope that she found a corner to hide in to be good, or was doing something to stay out of trouble at the very least. He turned and walked to the Staircase, only to see Roje walking up them. Oh so she found them instead, alright. That works, though her expression was different. She looked irritable more than angry. "Roje, you good?" he asked while she nodded.

"I'm fine. Just needed to get out of the crowd is all." her one shot to actually go and do something. But she turned down that offer. Alex was more important, there was no reason to go and be selfish. Not after the shit they've gone through. She was stopped by Chris placing his hand on her shoulder and she turned her head a little as he spoke "Roje if there's something we need to know about, you need to tell us." he said softly "Chris, it's nothing you guys need to know. It's something personal and has nothing to do with this. Promise." she then gently moved his hand and walked over to the Half circle booth. "So you're the famous Magnus Bane who we've heard a bit about." she glanced at Dean for just a brief moment before looking back at the Warlock "Nice choice on your hangout spot. Would definitely be coming again for the drinks." she said, putting her hands on her hips "Hopefully I didnt miss much?" going back to her usual ways was probably a better way to relax her. So this was a way to start, though, given everything that happened, someone as hot headed as her calming down fast was rare...scary even. "If we're ready to go, I know I'm down."

Ali9910 Ali9910

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back