• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Strangers

Roje could hear Dean's heart beat only becoming more rapid in pace, causing her to glance over at him and see the look on his face. His words were filled with worry while Roje gave him a nod "We'll see when we get there, Dean. You dont know for certain. But then again, what do I even know, right?" shrugging, she vampire headed out with Dean, "We can get there quicker if we run." with that said, Roje took off, running through the deadly quiet streets. Being out this early in the morning was not the best idea, but they really had no choice. Especially with these wards that Dean apparently had around his house being broken. As far as she knew, wards are meant to protect or keep things away. Without those, who knows what might be happening over there. Stopping outside the apartment, she looked at the building, waiting for Dean to be caught up with her. More than likely he was only seconds behind her with his speed as a werewolf.

"Well we're here." and something didnt feel right at all. Maybe it was just her and how she felt during the dark now. The dark no longer held creatures of the night like werewolves and vampires...it held demons who destroyed and killed every last one of the supernatural creatures. "So I'd assume what we're dealing with will be a Demon. Correct?" definitely just the two of them couldnt take the damn thing on. Glancing back at Dean, she put her hands on her hips, getting chills up her spine but she tried to ignore it.

Dean Vax'ildan

Dean was too wrapped up in his own thoughts to realize Roje had ran out of the door, too anxious and worried about what was going on. It was a few seconds before he realized that the vampire was out the door and already on the way to his apartment. He was going to have to make up time if he hoped to get there before she ran face first into whatever monstrosity they were going to face on his front steps. So, the werewolf quickly took off into the night after Roje, hoping she wouldn't get hurt before he arrived there.

As soon as he stopped in front of the house an intense chill ran down his spine. Even as a wolf he knew, a demon was here and it was close. Dean careful walked up to Roje and put a hand on her shoulder. "Something is here. Don't rush in, whatever it is, it's powerful and something has it stirred up. So please just listen to me this one time and follow my lead." A situation like this was serious and Dean was going to treat it as such. A few seconds on contemplation and the werewolf slowly began to move closer to the front door, as quietly and carefully as he could. As Dean became closer to the entrance, he saw deep splintered gashes in the front of his door, in the concrete and the glass was broken, scattered all over the front porch and entrance way. He turned back to Roje for a second before climbing the front steps. "The door is busted, there's these insane gashes in the concrete. Whatever's here is inside. I'm going in, I need you to be my eyes and watch my back, but don't get too close. These things can literally appear out of the shadows."

Silently as he could, Dean walked over the shattered glass, keeping it from crunching beneath his feet and giving up his position. When he reached the entrance, he leaned up against the doorway, listening for movement inside the apartment. Even with his wolf senses, he didn't hear a single sound. Where was this thing? From the goosebumps on his skin and the feeling of dread in his stomach, Dean knew the demon was still here, it was just a matter of finding it.

Alexandra Vax'ildan

It had caught her off guard on the front steps of her brother's apartment. The thing had seemingly come from nowhere, as if it had created itself from the shadows, that was until it made its first swing at her. Then the noise that came from the horrid thing's mouth was nearly unbearable. The screech was almost deafening and it had been just enough to catch her off guard completely and the creature was able to sink it's claws into the shadowhunter's shoulder. The pain, oh god the pain was creating black spots in her vision as she tried desperately to dodge the next strike. Not a second too soon, Alex jumped from her spot and flattened herself against the side of the house, avoiding contact with the demons claws by inches. This thing was going to kill her if she didn't get her act together quick. So she shifted her weight and ran straight into the front door, breaking in the door as she stumbled into the entrance way.

Alex slammed the door behind her, hoping to buy herself a few seconds to think and a few seconds to recover from the injury in her shoulder. The shadowhunter knew the feeling of demon venom when it hit and it was quickly spreading into her neck and upper right arm. Alex didn't have much time to kill this thing before the venom killed her. Just then, the demon burst through the door, which had the shadowhunter sprinting towards the kitchen counter for anything Dean might have in the house to protect herself. Finding nothing within reach, she raced up the stairs hoping to god she was going to live through this. She ran into the first room she saw, which luckily was a bedroom and she ran for the window, out onto the roof towards the back of the house.

Dean Vax'ildan

As Dean entered the house, his eyes immediately went to the carnage that was his kitchen, again there were claw marks everywhere as well as what looked to be burn marks on his carpet and on his cabinets. How was he going to explain this to his landlord? It was as if he could just be like 'Oh there was a demon infestation, I took care of it, you're welcome.' However, out of the corner of his eye he saw a flash of movement going up the stairs. What was this thing after? The wolf then motioned for Roje to enter and follow him as he made his way towards the stairs.

Dean slowly walked up the staircase and glanced around to see which doors were destroyed, however only one door was open and it seemed untouched which was rather strange... Carefully he walked up to the entrance to his room where he found the hideous creature sniffing around his room. Its long dark claws were digging into his walls and the carpet was burning under its feet. A second passed and Dean lunged at the demon, transforming as he did and slamming the thing into the wall and window, shattering it and sending the glass flying everywhere.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Roje noticed the sudden change in Dean and she knew to take this situation seriously. Even after he told her she was still going to take this seriously. "Dont worry, I'm not going to treat this as a joke. I'd rather live by the end of this." she remarked following his lead very slowly, trying to be just as quiet as he was. Using her own ears to listen out for any movement, any sound. But there was nothing, absolute silence, which gave the vampire a very odd feeling running up her neck. Looking at the front door and then inside, the demon was definitely around. There was scratch marks, the door was destroyed, and just looked like an absolute mess. Well someone partied too hard. she thought, trying to keep more of her smart ass remarks to herself for the time being. After all, a demon wasnt a creature to be messed with. Especially if it caused this entire mess just outside this place. Heading in behind him, she continued to keep her guard up, only to see his destroyed kitchen just moments after entering. It's too fuckin' hard not to make remarks about the state of his house right now. Roje thought to herself.

The Vampire's attention turned back to Dean as he motioned to follow, to which she did. However, as soon as the pair got to the top, the doors were pretty much gone and broken to bits. Poor doors, did nothing wrong and only got destroyed for it. Roje continued to follow and look around, on guard and ready for anything. Suddenly, Dean had stopped, seeming to poke his head into a room, which caused Roje to be quite curious, though his reaction was fast. He lunged right in, attacking -what she assumed- the demon. When she rushed in, she was met with glass shattering everywhere, seeing how crazy this Demon had looked. It was nothing like she's ever seen before. It was something that made her scared to the core, its mixed look, the burning skin, the talons on the feet. What. The. FUCK? Excuse me while I need some Jesus in my life. It was Clear that Roje did not like this scene at all, but she had to suck it up for the sake of her friend fighting this thing by himself. This thing was strong, it had to be, it was a demon after all, so Dean needed all the help he could get.

"It would have been nice if you told me how to kill this damn thing!" she shouted, dashing for the pair, slamming a powerful punch into its face and avoiding Dean just to keep herself from getting accidently scratched. But whenever she had an opening, she took it. Fists being thrown, kicks, even trying to take down the thing with her partner in crime. However, the Demon managed to get away from Dean and go at her, slamming into her and sending her back and into a dresser where she banged her head on the wood, causing her to wince in pain and grit her teeth as she laid on the floor, her head facing underneath the dresser while her head spun for a few moments. She noticed something underneath the dresser and once she got her barings, she stuck her hand underneath and pulled it out, exposing a blade that looked like no other. No doubt this was a special blade "Looks like I got myself a toy." Roje muttered as she got up and gripped the hilt of it tightly "Hey Demon bitch! You want a taste of this sexy meat?" she taunted. Spinning the blade in her hand "Come and get it."

Dean Vax'ildan

The werewolf charged at the demon in front of him and transformed as he did so. His clothes ripped to shreds and fell to the floor around him. Immediately, his instincts kicked in and his senses heightened as he went for the next of the beast. The wolf yelped as he was thrown off and slammed into the closet, growling as he got back up and faced the being once again. Dean then swiped his claws out at the thing cutting it across its chest and a deep crimson, almost black fluid began dripping down the front of it. Dean barred his teeth at the demon, he was not happy the thing had invaded his home, his territory and he was going to make the hideous creature pay for ever stepping a foot in here. This thing was going to die no matter what it took, it had to be after something in here, maybe it was simply after Dean or maybe something else, but it was going die. The wolf then glanced at the vampire beside him, and he grunted at her when she complained he hadn't told her how to kill it. There had been so much going on that it had totally slipped his mind that Roje had never dealt with a demon herself before. Luckily, she picked up one of the blades scattered around his room and the wolf nodded at her when she did as if to say 'You can kill it with that.' Then the werewolf lunged again at the demon in front of them.

The werewolf clamped his teeth down hard onto the demon's arm and when the demon tried to shake him, the flesh tore, leaving long deep gashes down the sides and more of that black liquid began oozing out. The demon then slashed at Dean's side, tearing away fur and grazing his ribs before going to strike a second time. But, Dean recovered from the attack quickly and headbutted the creature, ending it back into the wall. In such a close space, it was hard for him to do any real damage to the creature without being up close and personal and Dean knew they were also causing all sorts of damage to his furniture and his apartment. But, maybe if he could somehow pin back the demon, then Roje could come kill the thing, any real damage with the blade she was holding would kill the creature because of the runes it was engraved with, demons couldn't counter shadowhunter runes. It seemed from his bite earlier he had incapacitated one of its arms, so if he could latch onto the other arm or shoulder, maybe Roje would be able to come and kill the thing.

The wolf leapt for the demon, as it was already back against the wall and came down on it hard with both his front claws, ripping the front of its torso open even more. Dean knew he'd be covered in demon blood and he was definitely going to need a shower after he killed this stupid thing. He growled directly in the face of the demon and ripped into the thing's neck and shoulder blade, effectively trying to hold it back as much as he could. Hopefully Roje would see the opportunity and come rushing in and end the thing before it had a chance to retaliate against him. The demon struggled against his weight and against the teeth embedded into its skin, but it just made the wound worse, but Dean could feel the blood beginning to flow into his mouth. The taste was unlikely anything he had ever experienced, unlike anything he could describe. It was horrid, rancid, any of the above. The wolf wanted desperately to gag, to let go, to throw up, anything to get away from the horrible liquid, but he needed to hold the thing back so Roje could kill it, he could worry about purging his mouth and body from the horrible taste later.

Alexandra Vax'ildan

Alex was grasping at her shoulder now, the pain felt as if she was on fire, as if all the flesh from her arm and neck had been ripped away and all was left was blood and bone. The venom was spreading and she knew it, and knew that soon she'd either be hallucinating from either the venom or the pain. She had to stop it quick. But where was her stele? She needed to activate her healing rune, it was the only thing that could save her, otherwise she'd be facing a slow, painful death. But, as the shadowhunter desperately reached around her pockets and looked around her, it was nowhere to be found. "Fuck!" She cried out in desperation, she must have dropped it somewhere downstairs in her desperation to run from the demon chasing her. The shadowhunter was completely and totally screwed. This venom would spread, and it would take maybe two, three days tops before it reached her heart and killed her. She didn't have time to be sitting here messing around with it! Just then, she heard a huge crash and glass came scattering out onto the roof. Was dean home? Had he gotten caught by the demon? surely he had sensed it was there... Maybe he was fighting with it in the bedroom. Slowly, Alex tried to crawl back towards the window to see what was going on, but the black dots in her vision were getting worse and she could feel herself getting dizzy as she tried to inch closer to the window. Alex knew it just before it happened, she was going to pass out, she just had to hope that she didn't fall off of the roof as her consciousness left her and she collapsed, just feet away from being able to see her brother.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

It was obvious her taunts were not working. Especially with how Dean was destroying this thing, ripping the flesh from its arm. Though what came out of the large wound now was some black liquid that almost made Roje's stomach turn. With this happening, she did her best to keep her stomach from forcing everything up. Dean was getting hurt all because she wasnt taking her moment to attack the damn thing. Another lunge was made by Dean, giving more gashes to the Demon in question, the torso of it opening in the most gross way possible. This is so fucking disgusting. I give these Shadow Hunters some credit for dealing with things like this. Dean then went right into its neck and shoulder blade. Obviously trying to incapacitate it so it couldnt fight back effectively. The smell of...whatever it was, began to hit her nose, causing her to almost puke. The smell was bad, indescribable, putrid even. The vampire took this chance to attack, dashing forward and stabbing the demon in the head multiple times. She didnt want to hesitate or even stop, more and more black blood spilling everywhere. Roje wanted to make sure it was dead so she did anything she could, stabbing it, slicing it, and just overall trying to make it impossible to come back.

When she realized what she did to the thing, she slowly stopped, her breathing heavy as she backed up. Revealing her face, any exposed skin, and her clothes were covered in the Black oozing blood that was that of the Demon. Looking at the blade, she then dropped it to the ground, her hand shaking a bit. It took a lot to scare Roje, but it was clear that she got fear instilled into her from the demon. "H-Holy shit..." she looked at her hands and then the demon that was definitely dead, no life...Or well...death in it. "I give you guys full fuckin credit for killing these things...Are you okay, Dean?" she looked at him before looking at the destroyed room "I'm gonna have to bail your ass out of this one..." he was renting so... Explaining this to the boss was going to be a story in itself. Definitely going to need some compelling later. Roje walked over to the window and looked outside, feeling as if there was some kind of presence nearby but she couldn't pin it. Whatever it was, the Demon was probably chasing it due to coming in here and making a mess out of all places it could have attacked.

"Fuck man..." what else was there to say? They just fought a demon. "That is something that could be crossed off my bucket list I guess?" when she turned to look at Dean, she seen him rising from the floor, completely naked and covered in some black blood himself. Of course, Roje couldnt help but check him out and let out a whistle before turning her head away "I can see why you attract all the ladies, Dean." she teased. Letting out a light laugh and trying to make the situation a little lighter. "Especially those boring ones you told me about back then." taking a deep breath, she let it out a second later "Get some pants on, Im going downstairs. This thing was chasing something and we have yet to figure out what it was." Roje headed out of the room and made her way downstairs, shaking her head at the sight of the destroyed room. While she looked around, she heard Dean coming down the steps. At this point, he'd hear her kicking around stuff that was already destroyed What am I even looking for? It probably doesnt even exist.

Ali9910 Ali9910

Last edited:
Dean Vax'ildan

Just as Dean had pinned the demon, keeping it from lashing out any further, Roje jumped in and buried the dagger into the demon's skull. When Roje finally calmed down and stopped stabbing the thing, he pulled himself back from the creature and watched as it slumped to the ground in front of him. After a few moments, the body turned to dust and he knew the fight was over. The wolf gave out a snort before turning around, he needed to concentrate and control his breathing. Shifting was the easy part, shifting back, well that required a bit more concentration on his part, especially after a battle like that. So, it took a few moments for him to settle down and then the werewolf changed back to his human form, leaving him... Well completely naked.

He groaned and gagged a bit, the smell was better than it had been with his heightened senses in wolf form, but it definitely still wasn't pleasant. Roje went from her shocked state after fighting the demon back to her smart ass self as soon as she saw him completely exposed however. "I guess it's payback from earlier when I walked in on you. Though I think this might be a little worse." He shrugged, completely unashamed of being naked in front of her, after all he had been caught in worse situations before... Like that one time he was getting off the subway... He shook his head. "I'm going to get all of this demon goo off me and I'll meet you downstairs. I might have something for you to change into too if you want I'll have to look." Dean nodded at her when she said she was going downstairs before heading to the bathroom where he hopped in the shower really quick. The door was gone but the inside was relatively untouched and Roje had already seen him naked so there wasn't much left to hide. After the wolf rinsed all of the demon blood from his body and throughly brushed his teeth, he wrapped himself in a towel and headed back to his room to find something to wear. He pulled a pair of black jeans and underwear from his drawers along with a black t-shirt and quickly changed. "Now where does Alex leave her extra set of clothes..." It was hard to tell with his room so destroyed but he eventually found them, a pair or black skinny jeans and long sleeves maroon shirt. Dean then headed downstairs to look for Roje.

Dean walked downstairs to find Roje looking through the carnage that used to be his kitchen and living room. "Whatever that thing was after must've seriously pissed it off for it to have been on this much of a rampage. I wonder what it wanted so bad. Oh and here are some clothes by the way." He tossed them to her before beginning to look through the wreckage. "Oh and they're not from a one night stand or anything, Alex always left a spare set here in case she needed them like if she was out hunting or whatever. You guys are similar sizes so they shouldn't fit too bad. Except the shirt might be a little big." He chuckled to himself before going back to trying to clean up a little bit. "Also I would seriously appreciate if you could use your weird vampire powers on my landlord because I do not feel like paying for them to completely renovate this. And I don't think my renter's insurance covers demon invasions."

After the two had spent a little bit of time trying to at least organize all of his broken stuff he lifted a dresser that had been standing by the entrance to his apartment. What he found there was a very familiar silver object laying in the rubble. "What the fuck." Dean half placed, half tossed the dresser to the side and reached for the shiny piece in all the splintered wood. When he picked it up, his heart nearly stopped. "Okay what the actual fuck. This is Alex's stele." The wolf stood up and turned to Roje so he could show her the stele in his hand. "She's supposed to be in Idris. What the fuck is her stele doing laying in my apartment?! And what is it doing in all this rubble? Was that thing after her?!" His blood pressure spiked and the werewolf restlessly began pacing across the room. No letters, no notice she was coming home. What the fuck was she doing? "This doesn't make any sense. She didn't even tell me she was coming home? And why would she come here rather than back to the institute?" He growled and instinctually threw his fist out at the wall, sending drywall splintering out at him. This wasn't a joke any more. Where the hell was his sister?

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Roje turned to Dean and caught the clothes he tossed at her. "Well, good to know that its not a one night stand, set of clothes." that's the last thing she needed to know. Or even wanted to wear for that matter. "Dont worry about the landlord, I'll take care of it as long as you tell me who he is, or at least show me." even she knew for a fact he would be kicked out if it ever came to normal circumstances. Luckly it wasnt the case, though he caught her attention when he made that common remark and she walked over to him, watching as he pulled out a dagger-like object and it was clear to Dean on what it was. Awh shit dont tell me... and Dean confirmed what it was. That worried Roje too because if that was here, where the hell was Alex? Wouldnt they have heard her? Smelled her even? Taking the clothes she was handed, she sniffed them and instantly had a scent on her but when she tried to pick it up in the air, there was nothing. Thats...Odd... "Okay, Dean, fucking breathe for two seconds will you?" she put the clothes on any clean surface she found and went up to him, hearing his heart rate pick up with his blood rushing through his veins.

"I know you're pissed. I know you're worried about your sister. But you need to realize her scent is not here. Maybe she came through here, I dont know for sure." in all honesty, his anger was kinda hot. He had that fire that would have any girl like Roje want more. Or even purposely piss him off. "First off, for all we know she could have gotten away. So why dont we go on ahead and go to the institute and ask about her?" walking over to him, she crossed her arms over her chest "And if we dont hear anything about her being there, then we can get mad, rampage the streets and tear this city apart searching for her, okay?" he couldnt be purely blinded by anger. As an older sister, she knows how she would act, but with a clouded mind... It's not going to end well for anyone. "Getting overly angry is only going to cloud your judgement." that's why she was trying to keep herself composed. Or at least that's what she thought. So now on top of Alex being potentially missing, Chris was already missing and nowhere to be found. I'm starting to think things are going to keep getting worse from here on out.. Fuck. "And you cant tell me I'm wrong when I say that." Roje was tempted to piss him off some more but that wasnt a good idea.

"So lets go, right now, I dont care if I'm covered in goo, I can shower at home. We're going to the institute and asking about Alex."

Dean Vax'ildan

"But the institute has been quiet for weeks. I've had wolves staked out there to look for activity and they haven't seen anyone coming or going the entire time they've been stationed there." Dean sighed and took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. ever since he changed he had lost control of his emotions. When he was a shadowhunter, he had always been able to stay level headed and focus on the mission. But, when he had become a werewolf everything had changed. It was like he was no longer capable of focusing on the big picture, just the nearest objective in front of him. Maybe it was his new wolf instincts, he wasn't sure, but even though Dean had always been a hot head, he had never been this bad and never had he let his emotions get in the way of the mission. "You're right I can't go freaking out. We need to figure this out and I'm not going to be any help if I'm raging the entire time." Dean ran a hand through his hair and listening to his heartbeat as it slowly slowed to its normal pace. She'd be okay, she had to be okay, there was no other option. "My sister would not die to something so insignificant as a singular demon. She's a shadowhunter, she has the best tools that exist to take on these things. I'm sure she's okay."

"We'll find her, we have to. And Alex can take care of herself so I'm sure shell be okay until we do." The wolf took Alex's stele and shoved it in his back pocket. If they were going to go to the institute, they'd be in for a rough time. Hopefully, someone that knew Dean back from when he was a hunter would be able to give them permission to enter or to at least talk to someone that might have an idea of what is going on. If Alex had returned home, the institute would've been notified, especially considering she was the future head of the institute. Otherwise, well it would look a bit out of place if two downworlders were walking up to the front of the institute, in fact, it might set off the alarms. Well, they were about to find out. "If we're going to do this, we should go now, while everything is still fresh. I'm sorry that you'll have to stick to being covered in demon blood for a little bit longer. But hey maybe you'll scare some of the shadowhunters into giving us more information." He chuckled slightly. "As long as they don't stab you on sight, after all you did stir up a lot of trouble there last year, let's just hope they've forgotten about it." Dean turned and headed towards the door. "Oh and they probably won't like two downworlders walking up to their front door, even if they do know me, so be on your best behavior."

Dean and Roje had made the long trek across the city to the institute in silence, mostly because Dean was too wrapped up in his own thoughts to make his normal snide comments or make pointless small talk with the vampire. He just hoped that they wouldn't take him showing up with a previously hunted vampire too seriously, after all they might let it slide that he was showing up because of his former position as well as his sister, but he doubted many of the hunters here really cared for Roje. Though, Alex had probably tried to smooth over what she could before she left, Roje was her friend after all. Plus, the two had become somewhat of a duo even if Dean didn't want to admit it. It would be strange leaving her out of it with how involved she had become in their lives, how she had managed to worm her way in so quickly, he wasn't sure. A vampire and werewolf working together was certainly a sight to see after all.

They began to round the final corner towards the institute, walking at a brisk pace, but not wanting to risk running at full wolf or vampire speed to avoid detection from any other demons lurking in the area, as well as not setting off any alarms within the institute. After all, they were trying their best to not come off as hostile. Dean knew there were wolves from his pack stationed nearby and that they would probably be watching them, a extra safety that he appreciated, but he wasn't going to take any risks with the state the city was in. "Okay Roje so listen, just let me do the talking at first, I'll see if they'll let us inside. Maybe Alex is here, maybe she had a reason for not telling us she was back..." And also a reason for not writing to him the entire time she was gone... "We'll just have to see what they'll be willing to tell us. They probably won't be very appreciative of us just showing up, but frankly I don't give a fuck. I still have some respect within the institute, hopefully I can use it."

They passed the corner and turned to face the institute which was centered at the end of the next street. To the common eye, it was just an old run down church that they had never bothered to bulldoze over, a slightly strange occurrence in a city that was essentially suffocating itself from a lack of space, but not too out of the ordinary. For a trained shadowhunter or a downworlder however, the institute was nothing short of a castle. It towered over the four and five story buildings surrounding it, spires reaching towards the the sky. The front was made of almost entirely ornate and stained glass surrounded by dark gray stone that shone in the evening air. But, as they came closer to the fantastic piece of architecture, it was clear that the lights were all off, the inside was dark and the large wooden front doors were closed shut behind a iron gate. "why the fuck..." The institute was never left unguarded. It seemed as if the whole area surrounding it was a ghost town. Dean had been by a few time previously to watch the place and it had been empty, but nothing like this. It was as though the institute was completely shut down.

Britt-21 Britt-21
(here's the institute btw)
1579129039125.png 1579129092096.png

Roje Jenkins

Good, he was still clear enough to listen to her. On top of that, he was having high confidence for her which was also a good thing. When Roje met Alex, she knew that there was no way she could be a Damsel in distress. She was a warrior just like the vampire. But making that comparison alone may have made Alex flinch due to not wanting to be compared to a downworlder. "Oh please, Dean. They'll want answers if we storm up to the front door saying that someone is missing. Especially someone that's high ranking like your sister." she pointed out before nodding and heading out "I'll be quiet, dont you worry." she didnt want to get on the bad side of Dean since he was already teetering that line with his sister being missing, along with her weapon being left in his apartment. Let's just hope that those damn hunters will help us out. If not then we're in for a real treat, wouldnt we be? As the pair left, there was silence between the two, and Roje didnt say anything, mainly because if Dean was thinking, he needed quiet. It was weird not making jokes or comments but this was serious. With that said, Roje continued to stay quiet and look around, making sure nothing was following or stalking the pair.

Before she knew it, they came around the corner where the institute was and her eyes fell upon the building that was fairly huge compared to many places around it. She almost forgot that it even looked like this on the outside. The Vampire followed Dean up to the building, Her attention back to Dean and she nodded "If anyone even wants to talk." she sarcastically said, following him. Her eyes examined the outside, not seeing any source of life, or even hearing anyone. Something's wrong... coming up behind her partner in crime, she spoke "I wouldnt doubt if these people retreated to where that one chick was sent. The blonde bitch that tortured me." crossing her arms over her chest, she continued to scan the building "I dont hear anyone, the lights are obviously out, and I dont see any life." if they did retreat, that would explain the increasing dangers as time goes by. "I dont think we're going to find anything here, Dean. Unless you feel like..." she trailed off and just sucked her teeth before rolling her eyes "Fuck it." she said, suddenly going up to the gate and kicking it open, sending each door flying inward before she walked onto the grounds.

"Are you coming, Mutt?" she asked, looking over her shoulder before walking up to the building itself. If there was no one inside, then it was confirmed that everyone just upped and left. Leaving this city to crumble. Once she got to the main doors, she did the same thing and kicked it open, destroying the door and sending pieces flying. Roje walked in carefully and looked around, noticing how dead it was inside "I guess I was right. They left..." she said, trying to feel or hear if there was anything in here with them. To which she had no idea, but she may have caused some attention to the two. But hey, Roje lived dangerously and lived this long. "Dean tell me why the fuck would they just up and leave? I thought they were fucking hunters who did this for a living and had fancy tattoos and shit."

Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax'ildan

"They better be there." Is all Dean said as they made their way towards the institute. There was a tight feeling in his chest that was getting worse the closer they were walking towards the building. If the shadowhunters were gone... Well dean had no idea what they would do, where Alex was or where they would even begin to start searching for her. The wolf seemed to be almost holding his breath as they walked to the front door. It was closed tight, the solid oak door and the iron hinges looking more intimidating than they ever had to him. This had to work, someone had to be here, they just had to. "Roje I have a bad feeling about this." It was too quite and they shouldn't have been able to approach the door they way they had. Where were the wards? If they were down, it didn't bode well for them. "Be careful. There should've been wards up, we shouldn't have been able to just walk up like this. They should've at least been alerted to the fact that we were here." Yet no one had met them, no one had asked what they were doing here, there wasn't even any movement inside the building. Maybe the shadowhunters really were gone.

Roje was knocking on the door stating something about the quiet, but Dean wasn't really listening. That was until she decided to smash the door down. Dean's head snapped back to the vampire in front of him as he watched the woman kick the door down. Splinters were flying everywhere and his eyes widened as he watched her hit the door so hard that the hinges bent inward and the doors slammed into the main hall, half hanging but half broken off against the wall. 'Roje what the fuck!" He hadn't even heard her give warning, suddenly the front door, which was as old as the institute itself was hanging barely by its cast iron hinges and the vampire was walking through the front door. For one downworlder to kick in the door... Fuck Roje was strong. Dean wasn't even sure if he could send the door to pieces as she had. "I guess I'm coming. Let's try not to destroy anymore ancient pieces though." Dean did still care about his place even if he wasn't a hunter anymore. With that, the two went inside.

When Roje immediately kicked down the next door, Dean groaned. When they did find Alex, or if there were any shadowhunters left in the city, they were going to be pissed. "Jesus Christ dude calm down, you don't have to be a one woman bulldozer." Though, he supposed it would be pretty much their only option. When they reached inside the main room, Dean glanced around. There was dust everywhere, and no sign of life in sight. It seemed that the shadowhunters were indeed gone. Dean half sat, half collapsed and put his head in hands. What had happened? Had the shadowhunters really abandoned the city and ran back to Idris in the wake of all the demons appearing? "They're actually gone..." His home, his people, his sister, they were all gone, along with Dean's hope. The wolf had no idea where to go from here, where to begin searching for his sister. "I can't believe they all ran like fucking cowards! This wouldn't have happened if I was still head of the fucking institute!" He slammed his fist into the floor beneath him, leaving a crater in his wake and a spiderweb crack spreading along the tile around it. If only he hadn't been bit. If only he hadn't turned. Dean knew he could've done something to stop this, to do more against these demons, to keep the shadowhunters from leaving, to save his sister. If only he hadn't become a fucking wolf.

Dean fell back onto the floor simply staring at the vaulted ceiling above him, trying to slowly gather his emotions. Roje was yelling at him, but it honestly sounded as though he was underwater. His life was falling apart before his eyes and he was powerless to do anything about it, powerless to make any difference in the situation they found themselves in. He wanted to be angry, and he was, but he mostly just felt empty inside. All his drive, all his hope, they were gone along with the shadowhunters. How could the downworlders hope to beat these demons without them? The only hope they had was working together and he knew that that would never happen. Not in a thousand years. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he had to try didn't he? Even as a werewolf, there had to be something he could do because it was very clear to him that no one else was. It seemed as though the fate of New York was up to the both of them, if Roje would help him. He slowly sat up and looked towards his friend. "They must've run back to protect Idris. It seems the Clave has deemed an emergency and abandoned the downworld. They're just going to try to save themselves." Back in Idris, there were walls which demons could not penetrate. It would be there best chance at survival, if they thought the demon epidemic was really that bad. "I guess we're on our own." They had to come up with a plan, some kind of strategy to deal with this and to find his sister. Maybe Alex would have more information on exactly what was going on with the shadowhunters.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Roje was amused by Dean's reactions. It honestly made things a little better but not so much. "I'll try my best not to break anything "ancient". I mean doors are different from artifacts." when he made a remark about her being a one woman bulldozer, she shrugged at him and watched as he got onto his knees, seeming like he was in defeat. This made the vampire feel a little bad and slowly move toward him but then stopped when his fist met the tile, causing it to crack like a spiderweb. He was pissed and made it sound like he was blaming himself in a way "Dean you would have never known this was going to happen." Roje said before continuing her walk toward him as he layed back on the floor, his attention purely on the ceiling. She got close enough near his feet and she crouched down "Dean?" she called, tilting her head slightly before he finally lifted himself from the floor, looking at her. "Dean, we were always on our own out here." she corrected, standing back up and moving to his side, holding her hand out to lift him. "I didnt trust them after a while because eventually things got worse. For all we know they probably planned to leave way beforehand. Merely left guards here just so they can see how bad it gets."

She had some friends because at this point, the supernatural had to become a team against the Demons. Those things were gross, and obviously messy in terms of blood. After all she was wearing one's blood. "Let's get the hell out of here and get some food. We can talk any ideas, any strategies that we have in mind." Helping him up off the floor, Roje took a good look around one last time before heading out with him going to find a place that was open at this time of night. "I dont know what we're gonna do against a horde of Demons, Dean." she admitted, because she knew it would get so bad it would be a horde. Something that could overpower them. "It will get to that point and It'll be a choice of going and committing suicide or running off into hiding too. Because without Shadowhunters, we could be pretty fucked." especially since they were the main people who did take care of evil such as that. Man this really sucked. Just being thrown to the wolves to be eaten alive.

The pair came up to a Chinese place and right away the vampire went inside, holding the door open for Dean and walking over to the counter. Roje was greeted and she greeted back before placing her order down. She wanted some potstickers with some General Tso's chicken combo along with a Pepper Steak combo for good measure if they didnt get full with their own meals. She then looked back at Dean who just shrugged and gave her the opening to pick whatever for him, so she did by getting BBQ Ribs combo. The girl looked between Roje and Dean before giving a smile and nodding ignoring Roje's horrid look with dried...dirt? She then went off to make the food. Both downworlders made small talk, trying to be normal for a little while. After about 20 minutes, their food was done and Roje paid with her card "Thanks!" she said, taking the bag and her card back once done and headed out. Little did they know was that the girl had added a little gift with their food.

As soon as they got to her house, she unlocked the door and walked in, listening out for her brother who was hopefully in the house. When she picked up his snoozing, she smiled softly and went to the kitchen, putting the bag on the counter and pulling out all the food. "My brother is sleeping, so we should be good to discuss all the dirty details of the demons and shit." pulling out the chopsticks, she handed a pair to him and took her own pair, pulling them out and opening her container before going on ahead and tossing the chicken into her mouth. The vampire leaned back against her counter and crossed her one leg over the other "So what ideas do you got, shoot."

Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax'ildan

"You might not have trusted them Roje, but they were my life you do know that right? I may just be a werewolf now, but I grew up here, I learned here and I even gave orders here." It had been everything he knew before he had been bitten. He shook his head, he couldn't think of it anymore. He knew Roje was just trying to help, but she wasn't. She was making the order seem evil, which made him feel worse. It hadn't been that way when he was young, or even when he ran the institute himself. A lot had changed over the last year. "Let's just go. I don't want to be here anymore. The institute without shadowhunters is just sad and honestly a little unsettling." Dean got up and brushed himself off. There was no use continuing to worry about something they couldn't change. They were stuck in this situation now and Dean was going to do what he could from the position he found himself in. But more importantly, they needed to find a lead in finding his sister.

Roje suggested getting food and regrouping, which the wolf thought was a good idea, especially when his stomach growled in agreement. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he had eaten. So, he quietly followed Roje out of the institute back towards her house. After all, Dean couldn't very much go home. His apartment was destroyed, it was pretty much unlivable at this point. Then Roje began talking about suicide or running away and Dean snapped back to reality. "I don't know about you but I'm not going to hide like some coward. You can go crawl back into a coffin wait out the demons for a thousand years, but us people that age don't have that luxury." He chuckled at the thought of Roje curled up in a coffin, he knew she wouldn't take these demons sitting down. But, it was sitting funny. "Speaking of demons, you should probably keep this with you from now on." He pulled the dagger that Roje had killed the demon in his apartment with. It was part of a set and Dean had found them years ago during a mission, but since he had a way to kill demons and Roje didn't it made sense for her to have it. They had been some of the only things Dean had kept when he moved out of the institute. But, Roje killed the demon with it and she deserved to have it. He'd also feel better if he knew she was better protected. "It's handle is carved with shadowhunter runes, like the weird tattoos that Alex has. You stab a demon with that and the wound is deep enough, the demon will combust of turn to ash on the spot. Demons can't handle shadowhunter runes." He placed the dagger in her hands. "Just, don't lose it. It's important to me alright?"

As Dean and Roje entered the Chinese food restaurant, Dean was met by familiar and delicious smells. He visited this place often, and the food here was fantastic. There wasn't a single item on the menu that was bad. However, as they reached the front counter, he realized the normal waitress wasn't there. Perhaps they were training someone new, there were always tons of werewolves that came into this place, cleaning them out of food more often than not. She could've been on vacation as well, or maybe one of her kids was sick. Dean shrugged and stood quietly against the counter as Roje began the order. She ordered a ton of food, which Dean was absolutely fine with and when she asked what he wanted, he simply shrugged. "Just surprise me. Everything here is good." They quietly waited in a booth for their food, making small chit chat here and there. When their food came, Roje paid, Dean left a tip and they made their way back home.

They reached the house and unloaded everything onto the kitchen table. Her brother was asleep it seemed and Dean nodded before digging in quickly to the food in front of him. "I have a few ideas, first being I could send the pack out on a mission to see if they an pick up Alex's scent anywhere in the city. A whole pack of wolves is better than just the two of us if we're going t play hide and seek. The second is something I don't want to do unless I absolutely have to, but we could try to get into contact with the seelies. They have portal to their realm here, but they're tricky things. They can't tell lies, but they twist them in order to get something they want from you, or just generally use you for their amusement. They do know everything that happens in the city though. The Seelie Queen knows everything and I'm sure she'd have some idea about what was going on with Alex and the shadowhunters. She might even know what happened to make the demons as aggressive as they are to be honest." It was definitely a good way to get information, but Dean was sure they'd want something in return, they never gave anything away for free, plus Dean and the Queen had a history and they weren't exactly on the best terms. He wasn't sure that she'd be very happy to see them if they did in fact decide to go there.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Roje noticed he was more hungry than she had thought and couldnt help but smile a little as she listened to his ideas. The wolf pack was definitely a good idea, it was something that could be done but it was also putting them at risk with those demons running around. He then mentioned something about Seelies ...Whatever that meant. By the sounds of it though, it was someone strong perhaps? But they lie and shit? What the fuck man. What is up with those Shadow Hunters and their weird shit? "Why is it that every time I get involved with shit that has to do with the Shadow Hunters, there's always something with a weird name or someone that looks or sound fucking creepy?" she popped another chicken into her mouth, enjoying the flavor that danced on her tongue. Was it her, or did the food taste better than it usually did? Something about it made it seem more... Delicious? Roje couldnt figure it out so she shrugged and continued eating before she furrowed her eyebrows and stopped chewing for a moment, tilting her head slightly before putting her food on the counter and going to move past Dean. But not after leaving a kiss upon his cheek and hurrying over to the front of the house, not even realizing what she had just done.

Pulling the front door open, she seen Chris standing there, his look different, he seemed a little more buffer and definitely had a new car. It was a pickup truck actually. A big boy one at that "What the hell? Chris!?" she suddenly hugged him and pulled away, looking at him and grabbing his face, shaking him "You asshole! You've been gone for so long! What the hell have you been doing? Where have you been? Other than, you know, looking like you changed your style to woodman." he didnt look the same, he looked more serious, more gruff? Definitely had more buff. Chris was looking at her and couldnt help but let a growing smile appear on his face. It was obvious he couldnt contain himself around his Vampire friend and definitely felt missed. "Roje, You never change, do you?" he asked while she shook her head in response. "I've been doing some things in the country side, I came back cause I heard word that things were getting pretty bad here." to which Roje nodded and lost the smile on her face "Yeah, we're overrunned with Demons, long story honestly." she then looked over her shoulder "Dean get your ass out here. Chris is here." she called, trying not to be too loud. "Dean is here too?" Roje nodded "yep!"
Ali9910 Ali9910

Dean Vax'ildan

Dean was practically inhaling his food, this place was normally great, but it seemed that they had really been on their game tonight. This was by far the best meal he had had from that place yet. The wolf wouldn't be surprised if this place became his regular weekend takeout order. "The wolves are a pretty good starting point at least. They'll listen to me, plus once I let them know what we found at the institute, I imagine they'll be interested to know what happened to the shadowhunters. If they know one is still in the city, they'll have just as much interest in finding Alex as we will, if only so they can get some information on exactly what's going on. They can cover ground quick too and I think it's the safer option at the moment." Dean knew the wolves would immediately jump on the opportunity to get ahead on this demon war and even if they didn't they wouldn't very much have a choice with that fact that Dean was in charge of most of them. Werewolves physically couldn't resist their alphas. If it came to it, he'd take the position by force, he just din't want the responsibility. "We'll have to see how it goes because I definitely don't want to go into the seelie den unless I absolutely have to." They were not to be taken lightly and right now they had nothing to offer them in exchange for information, which was even more dangerous.

Dean took a large gulp of his drink and continued to speak. "To be fair, the seelies aren't associated with the shadowhunters, they're their own species, like warlocks, werewolves, or vampires. They're still considered downworlders, but they keep to themselves. They're pretty much immortal and they live in their own dimension. They pretty much only come here when absolutely necessary or to mess with us. Unless their ruler, the seelie queen, wants to find out about something that's going on here. They basically are constantly on the hunt for information that they can use to their advantage. The seelie queen knows pretty much everything there is to know about what's currently going on in the world. That's the only reason I'd ever get involved with them again in the first place." He leaned back in his chair for a moment and sighed. This whole situation was going to get very complicated very quickly and he didn't want Roje going in there blind if they had to. It would be an absolute nightmare, the seelie queen knew who she could take advantage of, they'd have to play their cards right to get out of there with both their hides in tact. If the werewolf had his way, he'd leave the vampire here, it would be safer for both of them that way. He'd have less to worry about with her being there and she wouldn't be walking into an unknown danger. Dean wasn't stupid though, he knew that Roje was way too stubborn to let him go in alone, even if he did care about her safety more than his own.

"Also, they're not creepy, they're actually very attractive, which actually makes them more dangerous if possible. They're masters of persuasion and seduction. Something I learned the hard way. If you think you can handle them you can't, if we go to them, especially in their own lair, we need to stay on guard at all times." Dean had a bit of a history with the seelies, both from being the head of the institute and also because he had... dated... the seelie queen. Which, if hadn't ended as poorly as it had, probably would've been something he bragged about. But, she was a terrifying being, so it was something he had hoped he'd never have to deal with again. It looked like he wouldn't be so lucky. "I don't know, we'll deal with it if the time comes. For now I'll just focus on getting in touch with the wolves to have them begin searching." Dean shrugged and went back to his food.

His ears picked up a noise around the front door and the wolf paused for a moment, even if he didn't want to stop eating. What was the sound outside, it sounds like a vehicle idling outside Roje's house. It could've been someone coming to pick up Roje's little brother. After all, he had been asleep for some time now and it was already morning. The kid still had to go to school right? But Dean somehow doubted it because the vampire was immediately up from her seat and heading towards the door, leaving an unprompted kiss on his cheek in the process. The wolf felt a smirk creep across his face and a warm feeling deep in the pit of his stomach when she did, but Roje was gone before the wold could reciprocate. Dean stood up too, and began to follow her towards the door, looking longingly back as his food as he did. "Who's here at this hour?" He hoped nothing else bad would happen tonight. He'd had enough chaos for one day.

The werewolf was immediately on edge as he approached the door, with everything that had gone on today, he was not about to be caught off guard, again. The wolf carefully walked around the corner and down the hall towards the entrance, listening closely for any sign of danger, Roje was not going to get hurt on his watch. There was talking at the door, no tense tones like Dean had expected. The vampire's voice almost seemed... excited? happy? Roje seemed to be yelling a bit, but not in a way where she felt threatened, but as Dean walked closer to the front door he immediately recognized the voice carrying from the entrance way. It seemed the Chris had made his way back into the picture. There was no reason to be worried it seemed and Dean immediately felt all his muscles relax. No longer on guard, the werewolf walked up behind Roje, closer than he probably would have normally, and leaned against the wall. Chris seemed buffer, like he had grown into himself and it was definitely clear that he had been working out more than he was before he left. Honestly the guy was huge, almost as big as he was even with his years of shadowhunter training and his werewolf genes. For a human, it was actually impressive. "Good to see you bro. You look good. Been working out?" Perhaps he had come back, trying to impress Alex or something, but he'd soon find out that she wasn't here to impress.

Dean found his hand roaming to Roje's waist as the three continued to speak in the doorway. "So would you like to explain where you've been? I went looking for you after you disappeared, for a human, you covered your tracks pretty damn well." It was true, after Alex had gone back to Idris, Dean had gone to check on him, make sure he wasn't too upset or depressed, only for Chris to be completely up and gone. The guy had left pretty much without a trace, other than his car and clothes being gone. Though, he wasn't about to tell the man he had broken into his house. Dean figured the guy hadn't wanted to be found, so he left it at that, but he had always been curious where the guy had disappeared to. "Anyway, we'll fill you in on what's been going on, you should come in." They definitely needed to let him know what had been going on in the city and to let him know the situation that was going on with Alex. The last thing he wanted to worry about was trying to protect Chris on top of protect Roje in a city full of rampaging demons. Chris was smart, he'd stay out of harm's way because he knew he couldn't help as much, at least he hoped. Roje on the other hand, well she was as stubborn and hot headed as he was. The wolf knew Chris was not going to be happy when he found out. He wouldn't be surprised if the man punched him if he was honest, he'd punch someone too if they let his sister go missing. But, Dean couldn't seem to concentrate as much as he would normally, as he kept finding his eyes wandering to a certain vampire's back side.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Roje didnt even notice Dean standing so close behind her. But she did enjoy him being as close as he was, it made her feel the way she had a long time ago. Fighting with Dean and having an absolute blast in doing so "Definitely been working out, Dean. It's good to see you dude." Chris said, giving him a smile while noticing Dean's hand moving to Roje's waist. Had they finally got together? It wouldnt be surprising, they were always butting heads and it seemed their relationship was one that could work well. But he didnt say anything about it "I've been in the country, learning some things. From someone pretty useful." he didnt want to say who, though. Had to be a secret "I'd like to be filled in on everything, thank you." Roje went and moved out of the way, letting Chris go first inside to the livingroom and she followed behind. Unaware that Dean was staring at her backside while she walked toward the livingroom "It's a long story, Chris so you better buckle up. Also dont ask about all the crosses." she took a seat on the couch while Chris -who was definitely confused about the crosses- sat on the loveseat "Ever since both you and Alex left, this city has been getting in more and more trouble. What I mean by that is that there's demons running around and making a mess. Hence why my house is covered in crosses to prevent those things from getting in here and hurting my brother." Not like Chris was gonna tell the whole world what was going on. But the look on his face was serious and he definitely wanted to hear more. "Sooooo... in the process of this, We found out Alex has gone missing. She hasnt come home, she hasnt contacted us, nothing. It's silence from her and we were obviously worried." her eyes slowly drifted to Dean, her eyes studying every inch of his face and slowly going along his arms but she did her best to fight that urge and look back at Chris.

"Wait wait, you're telling me Alex is missing and you're both in here hanging out?" he asked, leaning forward "We looked everywhere we could. We tried tracking her down and we're going to do it again. But we need food and sleep if we want to function." Roje responded as Chris got up from his chair "You're joking me, right? I wouldnt sleep or eat till I found her!" Roje narrowed her eyes "Chris would you shut the fuck up? We're going to do what we can." then she noticed Dean get defensive, moving to stand in front of her, looking at Chris and definitely getting agressive. Which not only made the Vampire smile a little, but also made her worry just a bit for their human friend. But she didnt move to act on it as she normally would have "Oh, now you're getting all defensive with Roje, Dean? Alex is your sister. You should be working your ass off to find her." it was clear that these two were in for a while and Chris shook his head "I'll go find her myself. See you guys later." he was pissed and didnt want to be around them anymore. As he made his way out, he closed the door behind him and headed to his truck. Getting in and driving off, going to use whatever energy he had to find Alex and where ever she was.

Roje got up from the couch and she came up behind Dean, her hands running slowly up his back "Dont worry about him, Dean..." she said, resting her hands on top of his shoulders "He's not gonna bother us for a while," lowering her hands back down, she moved in front of him, cupping his face in her hands as her eyes scanned his features "Why dont we have some fun, hm?" she asked with a smirk, leaning up and pressing her lips up against his, her eyes slipping shut as the feeling of...whatever was going on kicked in even more. This was not like Roje to act this way, there was something wrong but there was also something right about being with Dean this way.

Dean Vax'ildan

So Chris had been training? That didn't seem very much like him. Maybe with everything he had learned in the past year he had decided that the world was a lot more dangerous than he originally thought. Whatever the guy had been doing was definitely working. But there'd be time to talk about what he had been doing and who he'd been training with later. "Alright Chris come on then." They walked into the living room where Dean found himself sitting on the arm of the couch directly next to Roje and across from Chris, in a subconsciously protective position. "Roje summed it up pretty well, but yea basically something seems to caused a demon infestation within the city. most supernaturals have gone into hiding. We're pretty much on our own in this." He left out the portion of the institute being cleared out, solely because Chris still didn't know about Alex being a shadowhunter. "Alex hasn't contacted either me or Roje since she left. My apartment got ransacked by a demon and when we got there to kill the thing, we found some evidence that she had been there." The werewolf seemed surprisingly more calm than he had been about the situation previously, maybe because he had had time to process or maybe from something else entirely.

Chris immediately started getting aggressive with Roje when they talked about the situation. Who the fuck was he to say what they should be doing?! After all it wasn't as if he had even been in the city. He hadn't been involved in anything and had no idea what was going on. Dean certainly wasn't going to let him simply waltz back into the picture and shit on them for how they had been handling it. "I haven't exactly seen you around here to help! We've been running around since last night looking for her, not to mention we killed a fucking demon ourselves. Sorry if that doesn't meet your expextations but I don't see you doing shit either! You went off to west fuckville for a year and come back telling her what to do?! I don't fucking think so." The wolf was half growling at the man across from him at this point, practically barring his teeth in his direction. Dean stood up and began to stalk towards Chris. "Who the fuck are you to tell me how I should treat my sister?! We have been looking for her! I've been reading reports, I joined a fucking wolf pack to keep an eye on things. You know fucking nothing. And you certainly are not going to come in here and start yelling at Roje. I'm not going to have her out exhausted all night with demons on the loose and us get caught off guard! I have to protect her too!" The wolf was glad when Chris walked out of the house. The bitch had gone too far. Let him go get fucking killed looking on his own, Dean didn't really care anymore.

It was a good thing that Roje was there to calm him down a bit because if not, the wolf might have had half a mind to go after the stupid idiot. When her hands began running up his neck, it was like his rage was immediately calmed, the growling been replaced with a low groan. God she was being so hot. "He better not come back here. I'll kick his fucking ass." But his mind was clearly elsewhere as he concentrated on the vampire's moving hands. He smirked at her before reaching his arms around her waist. "Good, I think I need to burn off some steam." He mind was going a little fuzzy, like he was buzzed even though he couldn't remember them drinking any alcohol tonight. All he knew was that he wanted her, now. Suddenly she was kissing him and it was the finally straw. Against all his better judgement, Dean picked Roje up, having her keep her arms wrapped around his neck. "Let's go upstairs then."

It had been a few hours since Chris had left Roje's house, thank fucking god and Dean found himself laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling with Roje asleep on his chest. Their clothes were scattered all over her room and he smirked to himself slightly. They had somehow managed not to wake her little brother, how, he had absolutely no idea. The kid must sleep like the dead. But with all the excitement of the hours prior, Dean couldn't get this nagging feeling out of the back of his mind. It was like there was something that he was forgetting, something he should've been doing. But, he could always deal with it after a little nap. After all, he still felt a bit fuzzy, maybe it was from a lack of sleep. The wolf was sure he'd feel better after he woke, he always did after a night of drinking, so why would this be any different?

Alexandra Vax'ildan

The young shadowhunter awoke to find herself laid out on the roof of what looked to be Dean's apartment. But how had she even gotten here? The last thing she remembered was standing on his porch, frantically knocking on his front door when... oh... the demon has attacked her. As if on cue, her shoulder burst in pain, waves of nausea coming over her from the intense sensation. She was seriously going to throw up on her brother's roof wasn't she? Well she was sure she wasn't the first and most certainly wouldn't be the last. When she finally got her stomach to settle, she clutched her wound and began to slowly crawl towards the window that wasn't completely shattered beside her. Alex knew it led to the bathroom, where she could hopefully get a better look at how bad her wound was. A small hope remained that maybe her brother was still in the apartment, that he could somehow find a way to help her.

Once inside the house, Alex found most of the interior was destroyed. The door was practically ripped from its hinges and there was still glass everywhere, she could only imagine what the rest of the house looked like. Luckily, it seemed that most of the mirror was intact minus a few spider cracks here and there. Alex looked at herself in the mirror and immediately regretted it. Her hair was wild, her face covered with scrapes and dried blood, and her shirt was partially shredded down the front. Even her hands were cut open from all the glass that had scattered all over the roof. The shadowhunter gingerly removed her shirt so she could see just how bad the wound she had taken from the demon really was. "Fucking hell..." The whole thing was deep and it still hadn't completely stopped bleeding. On top of that, her veins were turning black around the wound and they were creeping towards her neck and chest. Demon poison, she was sure of it and if Alex didn't get it handled soon she might be in some big trouble. The hunter did what she could to clean her wounds and quickly heading towards Dean's bedroom looking for her spare change of clothes. When she got there however, Alex found that her clothes had disappeared. "God dammit Dean! I told you those clothes were not for you to give to your stupid one night stands! those were one of my favorite pairs of jeans!" Alex sighed as she headed out of the room and out of the apartment, it looked like she was back to square one and in worse shape than before.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Roje began to come to after a while, waking up to the sound of a steady heartbeat in her ear. What even happened? When did she even fall asleep? As the vampire began to open her eyes and lift her hand up to rub them, she eventually focused on who she was laying on top of. Looking at his sleeping face, she blinked a few times. Looking down at both herself and him, she noticed they were both nude. Causing Roje to furrow her eyebrows in confusion What the...Fuck?! When-How-What!? she kept cutting herself off in her mind, not sure how ro process their current state. Listening around the house, she heard nothing, meaning her little brother left for school. Which was perfectly fine because it was bright as day outside... Wait. Bright as day? Suddenly she turned her body a bit to look over her shoulder and see the sun peeking into the room. "Oh shit..." she muttered, looking back at Dean and gently shaking him "Dean... Dean wake up." oh man what was even going on anymore. The last thing she remembered was answering the door to see Chris. Where did he go? What even went on? The more she tried to think, the more trouble she had. "Dean its fucking bright as day, wake up!" she shook him a little more, getting off of him and scooting to her side of the bed, pulling her sheet off and quickly gathering some new clothes before starting to put them on.

They still didnt know where Alex was and they were laying in bed. Naked. And more than likely had sex in the process. Too bad Roje couldnt remember it, otherwise she could compliment and tease Dean with it. "I cant believe this shit... Where the hell is Chris?" she asked, looking for her phone in her other pair of jeans and pulling it out, calling him. To only be met with no answer "Chris come on..." she called him again and got nothing. With a sigh, Roje tossed her phone on the bed and continued to get dressed.

Chris

He was searching ever since he left Roje's house. Those two were acting weird and very aggressive towards him than usual. Was he really too harsh? Or was there something else going on that he didnt know? Either way, he kept searching for Alex and eventually found himself at Dean's place where it was absolutely destroyed "What the fuck?" he turned in his seat and went through his bag, pulling out a weapon of his own. He may have done something to learn more about what more supernatural beings lurked outside. Granted it was daytime, but Roje walked around during the day so... Getting out of his car, he moved over to the apartment slowly, narrowing his eyes as he walked up to the destroyed front door. "Things have definitely changed..." as he cautiously walked in, he noticed how badly the place was destroyed. Obviously more destroyed than a human would do, due to the scratch marks in the house. "Looks like a tornado came through..." as he walked into the kitchen he noticed some clothes on the only surface that existed at this point "Are those Alex's?" walking over, he lifted the shirt and definitely noticed the style and instantly picked it up as Alex's. Putting it back down he picked up his pace, running up the stairs and seeing if he can find Alex "Alex!?"
[/QUOTE]

Dean Vax'ildan

Dean was snoring happily in bed with the sun shining on his face and a woman resting peacefully on his chest, a rather good way to start off the day for the werewolf. That was until the woman that was laying beside him, naked wink wink, bolted up fro the bed and began shaking the wolf awake. Not wanting to bother with whatever she was being so frantic about and figured she'd give up and let herself out, Dean refused to rise or so much open an eye to see what the girl was so frantic about. Apparently she wasn't having it because she was yelling at him and shaking him even harder, trying to rouse the shadowhunter from bed. Dean, being the man that he was, didn't take very kindly to this and the werewolf sat up, half growling at the woman. "What the fuck do you want?!" Only to realize as he opened his eyes, that it was in fact Roje that was trying to wake him, and that he was laying naked in her bed, not his own. What the hell had happened last night? The wolf felt groggy and reached to put his hand on his forehead, the room spinning a little as he fully came to consciousness. As he did, he began to realize that Roje herself was also naked, frantically grabbing for her clothes that were scattered across the floor. Had they actually...? Dean's eyes went wide, something really weird must have happened the night prior, but for some reason, he couldn't seem to remember any of it. And that also meant that he couldn't remember what Roje had looked like when they... The wolf sighed, nothing he could do about it now. But, it was still strange... Dean didn't remember anything past when they had gotten dinner and then what? Someone had come over. But who? "Oh fuck! Chris!" The wolf shot up from the bed, stark naked, but not caring. Chris had come over last night! Alex was still gone! What the fuck had they been doing messing around under the sheets while his sister was who the fuck knows where getting seemingly chased by demons. Oh god, she was really going to kill him now wasn't she?

Ignoring Roje's comments about the day light streaming through the windows, yes he was very fucking aware of what time it was, Dean scurried around the room to find his clothes. After a few minutes of searching and finding his pants somehow thrown into Roje's closet, a question for later, the wolf quickly dressed and was already starting for the door. "Oh god I really fucked up now. Alex is literally going to murder me if a demon doesn't get to me first." He looked back at Roje. "This is a discussion for later, we've got to go back out looking for my sister." The vampire was already one step ahead of him though it seemed, as she immediately began to dial Chris's cell phone. He hadn't seriously gone out to look for her by himself had he? In a city infested with demons? Surely the werewolf wouldn't have been dumb enough to let the guy go out on his own, surely he had to be remembering things wrong. The wolf watched as Roje dialed again and again, to no answer. This was seriously not good. "We need to go find that idiot before he gets himself hurt or worse." Dean knew that Chris was a capable dude, but there was nothing that any human could do up against a force like that. A demon would rip him apart in seconds. The werewolf couldn't even think, couldn't even bother to admire Roje standing in front of him in her underwear. They sure had been in for a rude awakening.

The wolf thought hard about what their next course of action should be. They already checked the institute, abandoned, not work going back there. Dean's apartment had been ransacked, Alex wouldn't stay there, she'd know immediately what the destruction was from and get out of there, having no weapon and all. He really really didn't want to pay a visit to the seelie queen so... It looked like the wolf den was their next stop on this rescue mission. A few more seconds went by as Dean listening to the phone continue to ring and ring and ring. Very quickly, he became more and more agitated. "Ugh! Fine! Fucking forget Chris! We'll find that idiot after he learns to answer his god damn phone. we have to get back out looking for Alex. We'll find him after I go hunt the wolves down." Dean knew bringing a vampire with him to the wolf den might not be the greatest idea, but Roje could handle herself and Dean would certainly handle anyone that tried to say anything about it.

Dean knew exactly where to start looking for those wolf pups, the Chinese restaurant they had ordered from the night before. It felt a bit like they were heading backwards, having already gone there just last night, but Dean knew it was the best place to start looking. He was bound to find a few of them hanging out there, even this early in the morning. And a few were all he needed, because he was going to call a meeting. He needed to put out the order to start looking for his sister, and possibly Chris while they were at it, who knew what the guy had gotten himself into. If the alpha didn't like it, didn't like him overstepping his command as the second in command, well he was going to learn to like it. He'd take the alpha position if he had to. Which, he might anyway because he was literally in the process of taking a vampire straight into a werewolf's den.

Just as he had suspected, as the two of them walked into the restaurant, Dean immediately found a group of young wolves sitting in the back booth causing a ruckus. Dean straight up ignored the waitress, who was weirdly back to the regular one Dean had always seen in the restaurant before last night and he stalked all the way to the back of the place. The werewolf growled and barred his teeth as he slammed his hands down on the table, making the four of them practically jump out of their seats. Dean didn't care if they wet their pants, he meant business and they were going to find out real quick what would happen if they got on his bad side. "Meeting. Den. Now." Taking two steps back, he huffed out a breath and sat there with crossed arms, watching as the young pups (probably in their late teens) scrambled up from the table and bolted out the front door. They'd go find the rest of the pack so Dean could let them all in on what was going on, if they didn't pass out on their way there. Dean chuckled a bit to himself before looking back towards the door where Roje was still standing. "What's that face for?"

Alexandra Vax'ildan

The young shadowhunter had only made it about a block away from what was left of her brother's apartment when she heard the distinct sound of a rather large truck come practically barreling down the street. Alex paused on the sidewalk for a moment, know full well whoever was in the driver's seat would be able to see her, but not wanting to get hit by a car either, she stayed still safe on the sidewalk. Her curiousity was peaked when she watched as the pickup truck came rushing around the corner, but stopped directly in front of Dean's house. Her brother didn't drive a truck and he certainly didn't have any friends, so what was the vehicle and more importantly, the driver doing in front of a recently destroyed home? She raised an eyebrow and cautiously began making her way back to the apartment to inspect on exactly what was going on. Maybe whoever it was had something to do with the fact that Alex was stuck like this, or possibly the fact that a demon had stalked her all the way to her brother's place. But, as she got closer, she realized it wasn't some suspicious character at all, in fact it was someone she hadn't seen in close to a year.

Alex could feel the tightening in her chest as she watched Chris get out of the car. He looked... good, bigger like maybe he had been working out. He had grown into himself in the time that she had been away, she could tell by the way he walked, the confidence he had now compared to the nervous nice guy she had known and loved from the diner. But what was he doing here? Did he somehow know what had happened? Had Dean called him? But, no. When she had woken up, her brother had been gone. So why was Chris coming back to the house, especially when it was so dangerous? The shadowhunter got up closer and watched as Chris made his way inside, he himself seemed to be on edge. So, he did know what happened here, or at least had some idea. Dean must've called him then, must've let him know what was going on. Maybe even about her... She cringed at the thought. But that was a conversation to have later, first she needed to find some way to get his attention. The longer she went, the more she could feel the demon venom pumping through her veins and could even see the corners of her vision beginning to get blurry again.

Chris was seriously going to get himself killed if he just kept walking into houses that had clearly been destroyed. He should've run back out as soon as he saw the demon ichor everywhere. She'd need to have a conversation with him later about that, after she somehow got out of this mess, preferably before the demon venom killed her. Maybe they had all split up to look for her, Dean, Roje and Chris, but still, he was human. He shouldn't have been running into danger by himself. Alex wouldn't be able to live with herself if he got hurt because of her. Alex found herself just watching him from the doorway for a moment, as he surveyed the damage fro himself. The poor guy seemed frantic, no doubt he was looking for her. When he started shouting her name, the shadowhunter frowned. How was she going to get him to realize she was here? "Chris?!' No, he couldn't hear her, just like the person she had run into the day before hadn't. Could she touch him? Alex tried walking up and shaking his shoulder. No avail. She sighed and groaned to herself. How the fuck was she going to get out of this? Absent mindedly, She then grabbed a small glass figurine that had been sitting on the table in the living room, somehow untouched in all the destruction and she threw it to the ground in frustration. Her eyes widened as Alex watched the figurine shatter as it hit the floor, sending small glass pieces scattering across the floor. Surely he had heard that? Maybe seen it even? The young shadowhunter looked at the man in front of her and held her breath, waiting, hoping, he'd show any sign of sensing something, anything.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:
Roje Jenkins

Pfft. A discussion for later. No doubt that would be one of the main things on his mind aside from his sister. "We'll find her, as well as him. Dont worry. Also she cant kill you if she doesnt know what to kill you for. If anything she'll kill you for something else." Roje pointed out, watching as he got more irritable after the constant ringing to Chris' phone. Which only made the Vampire shake her head with a smile. "Well then, lead the way." she gestured out her door and followed Dean out of the room. The pair seemed to like to walk everywhere instead of taking a car, but it didnt matter when they both did this all the time in general anyway. Eventually they came up to the Chinese restaurant that they stopped by last night. Why is it I can only remember up to dinner time and not what happened afterward? she thought, letting Dean head inside first before she stepped in and stood by the door, crossing her arms over her chest while noticing a different girl walking around this time. Maybe the one from last night was a filler...? who knew? At the moment it didnt matter because she knew exactly what Dean was looking for after he stormed up to the table of rowdy teens. There was absolutely no way he'd do that to random kids. Tuning her ears into the conversation, she heard the rapid heartbeats of all of them, including Dean's, along with the sound of blood rushing quickly through his veins.

The teens scurried out of their seats and rushed past her out the door, allowing her to watch before looking back at Dean with a grin and a shake of her head before laughing "Oh nothing." his aggressiveness was very attractive. Was she going to admit that to him? No. Not unless he got it out of her. "You just put those mutts in their places. Poor things were only teens it looked like." shrugging her shoulders "C'mon, Mutt. We got people to look for." Roje turned and walked out into the sunlight, squinting her eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath. Suddenly she had a chill run up her spine and she shivered for just that moment and rolled her shoulders That wasnt okay. I dont usually get chills. Pulling out her phone from her pocket, she didnt even get not one missed call. I really hope he didnt get himself killed last night. If he did, then Roje would blame herself because while he was out there doing whatever, she was at home literally fucking Dean. When she should have been out looking for Alex with him. Still though...She couldnt believe they did that last night and she couldnt remember a fucking thing.​

Chris

Chris suddenly jumped and instantly turned toward the sudden shattering of glass, his eyes narrowing as he slowly moved into the Livingroom once again. "What the fuck?" he said, looking around and fighting the pieces scattered on the floor "I'm gonna need ghost busters arent I?" he asked himself, knowing that he couldnt fight a ghost. It was impossible unless you had some priest or an actual ghost buster around. Which those two people are hard to come by "Listen Casper, I'm not going to mess with you as long as you dont mess with me." this was ridiculous, he was gonna look crazy if he continued to talk to himself. With a shake of his head, he turned around and headed up the stairs, noticing the mess going up them and checked every room but the bedroom. When he walked inside, he noticed the room was definitely destroyed and showed a struggle. The shit on the floor looked like blood but at the same time it didnt, it was brown, and old. Dried even. Chris walked over to the open window and looked out it, seeing nothing there and turning back around to the dresser with a mirror on it. "I dont even want to know how that survived." granted, it had some cracks within it, so it didnt survive fully. The more Chris looked, the more he didnt see anything that could have given him any clues. A sigh escaped his lips and he looked at himself in the mirror, noticing how tired he looked. He didnt even get to sleep yet, he's been pushing himself to find Alex. He didnt want to rest till he brought her home safe and sound. "Damn it Alex where are you..." he asked himself.​

Dean Vax'ildan

"She knows Roje, somehow she always knows." He shuddered when he thought about what she would do when she found out that he left her to fend for herself while he went and sleep with one of her friends, probably not very happy. Alex had a knack for knowing whole Dean had slept with, it was like some hidden ability. He'd get in trouble for it sooner or later, but Dean would worry about making sure that she was safe first. "Chris will be fine, if last night was any indication, I'm sure he can take care of himself." Dean doubted the words as he spoke them, after all what human could stand up against a demon like the one they had slain. But, he wasn't going to tell Roje that, she didn't need to know just how much danger she was probably in. Especially when she was about to be in danger herself when Dean brought her into the wolves' den. No Chris would be something to worry about after he got the wolves out searching for his sister.

The two of them watched as the teens scurried down the street, transforming as they did. That would be another conversation Dean would need to have with them. Yes glamour was a powerful thing and would keep most mundanes (non-supernaturals) from seeing them shift, but there was still no reason for them to be shifting in broad daylight like that. "A little fear never hurt anyone, besides it's not like they had anything better to do, they were just shooting the shit in a booth at the restaurant and taking up a table. If anything I did that waitress a favor." The wolf shrugged before looking back at his friend. "If they want to be in a pack at that age, they need to learn who's in charge. It's a wolf thing. Don't worry about it." Dean fell in step next to Roje as they walked away from the restaurant. "Oh and try not to take anything the pack has to say to heart. I'm sure they'll have... comments about me bringing a vampire into the den. I'll take care of it if it gets too bad." They were going to respect him as one of the leaders or they were going to find out just how mean Dean could really get.

"I don't suppose I can convince you to wait outside can I?" Dean glanced at the vampire beside him. Her face was still as stone. "Didn't think so. Can't blame a guy for trying I guess."The apartment building was much busier than he had expected, it looked the those little pups had been able to wrangle everyone up pretty quick. Maybe he'd have to scare them into doing work more often, seemed to get better results. He stopped for a moment and sighed. They'd really need to do something about this old run down building, find a new den, or at least get some of the pups do to some upkeep. They'd completely trashed the place. There were bricks practically falling out of the side of the building, the front steps' concrete was crumbling. There was trash and broken bottles smashed out in the front of the street. Windows were boarded over and Dean knew that many of the lights were out or flickering at night. This place really was a pig's pen. "Excuse the appearance. These people don't really understand how to take care of things." Even Dean's apartment wasn't this bad. Sure he left dirty clothes and dishes out but this was a whole other level.

"Alright idiots lets get this over with quick." Dean had walked into one of the more communal places in the building, the place they always had their meetings. Normally, Dean would be sitting in the corner quietly and letting the alpha do all the talk but he called it, so he'd be the one to run it. Besides, as he scanned the room, he saw that the alpha wasn't even here. Good, no one to undermine what he wanted to do then. The wolf glanced over at Roje for a moment and motioned for her to go stand in the corner, hopefully taking some of the prying eyes away from her. Dean how no doubt they could all smell the vampire and it was evident on some of their faces as their lips curled back almost into a snarl. "Enough, you're here to deal with me today. Not her, so get over it." He made eye contact with every single one of them as they all stood or slumped over on the couches in front of him. "I'll get straight to the point. The institute is completely gone." Immediately, there was a tone shift in the room, what had previously been a dull roar or side conversations and movement was now complete silence. "Now I know you all know I was once a hunter." It was hard to miss with all the tattoos on his body. "But we went and investigated late last night. The wards surrounding the institute are completely gone. The shadowhunters have cut and run, leaving us to fend for ourselves." The wolf sighed. "But I haven't left you, and there's one hunter that seems to have remained in the city. My sister is still here and if we want to get any idea on what the hell is happening in our city we need to find her." Dean growled at them. "I will not tolerate anyone trying to cut and run, and if I find out anyone has harmed her in any way you will be answering to me. I will rip anyone who hurts her to shreds. Do you all understand?" There were a few nods in answer. "With the shadowhunters gone, we have no chance in this city without her. None of you have fought demons, I have, they will slaughter us if we do not act smart. If you all go out running around the city without a care in the world, you will die." Dean made eye contact with the group of pups from the restaurant earlier. They were shaking in their seats. But, it seemed that one of them was missing. "Hey where is the other-"

"I hope you don't mind me joining in on my own pack's meeting Dean. I certainly wouldn't want to miss what you have to say." Dean swore under his breath. Of course James had to walk in at the worst time, followed by the missing pup. Before he could start explaining, the alpha immediately started getting aggressive, growling and looking right towards Roje. "What have you done bringing this thing in here? Have you seriously brought a filthy bloodsucker into our den?!" James began to take an offensive stance as if he was going to lunge at Roje, which sent Dean into a rage. "Fuck you James. You have no idea what the fuck is going on out there. So what if I brought a vampire into the den? We have fucking demons running around out there. Are you really concerned with something as stupid as this?" The other wolves were shifting in their seats, clearly uncomfortable with the display between the two males. "Once a shadowhunter always a shadowhunter, I knew I shouldn't have let you stay. We should've killed you as soon as you turned." Dean was growling and he could feel the hairs on the back of his neck standing up, he was going to shift soon if this continued. "Oh well it's a good thing that you weren't in charge then now isn't it? I can't stay the change has been much to my taste either." Dean stalked closer and it felt like the entire room was holding it's breath. For Dean to challenge the alpha like this, well he was breaking the only rule they had. Stay in line. "You have no right to talk about her, you didn't even know Sarah." Dean rolled his eyes. "I certainly knew her better than you wish you did James." The alpha screamed back at him. "You know nothing about us!" The alpha was clearly beginning to become unhinged ad he was now visibly shaking with rage. "I know this pack better than you ever have! You're just a fucking coward that wants to tuck his tail and run at the first sign of danger! You'd watch your pack get destroyed over sucking up your pride and actually doing things for once in your god damn life."

"You don't fucking deserve to be alpha! You have no spine!" Dean lunged towards James, shifting mid-air and sending them both flying backwards into the wall behind them and sending the pack into a rushed frenzy to get out of the way of the two males. James struggled to shake Dean off of him but glanced at the pack. "You will do nothing, I'll deal with him myself." Before James shifted as well and threw Dean of into the door frame. The two wolfs began circling each other as the entire pack was pressed up against the opposite side of the room, all too terrified to get in the middle of the argument. It was well known that Dean and James were the two strongest males and that they'd rip apart anyone that would try to get in between. This was going to be settled between the two of them, the old fashioned way. Dean lunged for the other wolf's neck and clamped down hard. James was slightly bigger than him, but with Dean's power even a wolf his size wouldn't be able to shake him. So, James instead went to the floor, clawing Dean's stomach with his back legs and effectively getting the wolf to release, then barreling into his side, sending him into one of the couches, leaving the furniture in splinters. Dean shook as he rose back up and growled at James, barring his teeth as if he was saying 'Come get me!'

James lunged towards Dean leaving him completely open for Dean to come underneath and headbutt him in the ribs. James flew backwards and crumpled to the floor. It was a bit obvious from the way the wolf was panting now that, something in his chest had broken and Dean took his slow rise to his advantaged as he lunged for the alpha again. This was not a fight he could afford to lose. Not with his sister on the line, not with Roje standing behind him. Dean went straight towards James' shoulder, his jaw coming down before the alpha had a chance to stand fully and Dean ripped his teeth back tearing flesh and causing some of James' shoulder to come with it. The wolf cried out as the shoulder popped from it's socket and he crumpled to the floor once again. There would be no continuing the fight for the alpha as he whimpered on the floor utterly defeated. Dean backed up slightly before shifting back to human form, spitting the blood left from his mouth onto the floor. "You know I honestly thought you'd put up a bit more of a fight than that." The alpha was forced back to his human form and lay in the corner, naked and bleeding. "I could even let the 'bloodsucker' take care of you." Dean chuckled as James stirred slightly and growled but unable to really do anything. "Do you relinquish your title? Or are you going to make me end it?" The other wolf just glared at the man standing over him. "I really don't want to have to kill you James. I really don't." The alpha clutched his shoulder and groaned slightly. "Fine. Let the fucking shadowhunter lead the pack. Let him get cozied up to the vampires." James looked towards Roje. "You think I didn't smell it on her when I walked in here? You don't think I know you've been fucking that filthy bloodsucking bitch?" Dean stepped closer to the man on the ground, growling. "Watch your mouth James or you will have none." Dean spit more of the blood in his mouth in the wolf's direction. "Now get the fuck out of here you sorry excuse for a human being." To which, James to his credit did in fact practically run from the room.

Dean turned back towards the pack that seemed to have settled slightly now that the fighting was over. There was whispering between them and they all seemed a bit wary of the man standing before him. "Any of you got a problem with this?" A chorus of shaking heads. "Then get me some god damn clothes." A few wolves began rushing out of the room and most to the remaining seemed to slowly disperse as well as Dean turned towards his friend. He was battered and bruised and there was a rather large gash along his chest and stomach, which he was pressing his hand to, even if he was trying to show he was completely fine. "Sorry about him, James doesn't know how to properly treat a lady." Dean chuckled a little but winced. "Seems you've somehow managed to see me naked twice today. Must be your lucky day." He winked at her. "At least it's taken care of. They'll go looking once they get the mess in here sorted. Fuck James though, always hated that prick." Dean sat down in a chair nearby, surprising untouched in all the chaos. "Guess us wolves don't know how to solve anything unless it's by fighting." He groaned and leaned back. "Just give me a minute."

Alexandra Vax'ildan

Wait. Had he just seen that? Had he jumped at the noise she had made? or something else entirely? Alex watched as he turned back in her direction and stared at the glass on the floor. Fuck yes! Oh thank the gods, he was able to see it! "Chris! Oh thank god, please fuck. Please help me!" But, he couldn't hear her. The shadowhunter frowned. He had been able to see her breaking the glass, so why couldn't he hear her speak? There had to be something different about her own physically form and her affecting the things around her. Perhaps while she was stuck like this she could reach through and still affect things in their realm. Maybe she could somehow find a way to contact Chris then. He was right, she did really seem like a ghost. Alex laughed slightly before she winced at the pain in her shoulder again. If it had been any other time, Alex might have tried to have a little fun with him, mess around a bit. But, now was not the time for that, she had to figure this out quick before the demon venom spread anymore than it already had. The Casper joke had been pretty funny though, she had to admit that much.

Chris turned away from her and began walking up the stairs to the second floor and Alex was immediately behind him. "Wait you idiot I need you to save me! Come back!" The shadowhunter half ran, half limped after him and up the stairs. Where was he going? Was he really going to just leave the glass on the floor like nothing happened? Maybe he had thought it was just something shifting from one of the shelves caused from the fight here earlier. Even though it was, you know, in the middle of the floor. Alex rolled her eyes and followed Chris into Dean's bedroom, only to find him staring at all the blood everywhere. Yea that was definitely going to be a conversation they'd have to have later. Alex couldn't just keep in the dark all the time like she had been, it was much too dangerous, for him and for her. It'd be better if Chris knew exactly what was going on.

Why the fuck was he looking out the window? He needed to be serious! He needed to find her! Alex glanced around the room for something else she could throw, only to find nothing. Curse Dean and his lack of interior decorating. She'd have to think of something else that would get his attention. The shadowhunter was looking around the room for something, anything, she could use to get Chris's attention to no avail. But then out of the corner of her eye, Alex saw him walk up towards the mirror sitting on Dean's dresser. "Thank you Chris!" He had just given her a way out of this, even though he hadn't meant to. Alex immediately began walking over to the mirror, but stopped about a foot behind him. What was he even doing anyway? Alex looked into the mirror to try to see what Chris was so intently focused on. He was seemingly looking back at himself and Alex couldn't help but notice how tired he looked. Had he slept at all? How long had he been out looking for her? Where were Dean and Roje? Were they out looking too? The man in the mirror in front of her looked so defeated, even when she was really just standing a few feet from him. "I'm sorry Chris." And she meant it too. Alex had never meant for him to get mixed up in this, hadn't meant to get stuck here. Chris should've been off being happy somewhere with someone else, not trying to find a lost shadowhunter in a world he didn't even understand. She was a horrible friend and an even worse, whatever they had been before she left. Alex sighed, he was better than she deserved that was for sure.

Chris called her name a second time pulled her out of whatever thoughts that were swirling through her head, as well as the throbbing in her arm. There'd be time later to feel sorry for herself and for him, right now she had to try to let him know she was here. "Alright I hope this works." If it didn't, well Alex would probably be stuck in this limbo forever, or at least until the demon ichor killed her. So, the young shadowhunter walked up towards the mirror and began trying to write a message. It was a bit gross, breathing on the mirror and then writing in it. But, it was the only thing she could think of at the moment. "Hey Chris, I'm here." She spoke under her breath as she wrote 'Hi Chris, long time no see.' She laughed to herself a bit. "Well he can't see me, but I'm sure he'll get the point."

Britt-21 Britt-21

Roje Jenkins

Being brought to the Den wasnt her problem. Nor was the wolves inside or the state of the place. Though it did smell pretty bad with her fresh Vampire senses. When they came into the building, it seemed everyone was there and Dean began his speech. All the while allowing her to move to the back of the room to stay out of the Werewolves eyesight. Though every so often they'd look over to check her current placement. It didnt change the entire time she was there. Her arms were crossed and she was leaning back against the wall. Dean is definitely a leader. They listen to him as if he's the Alpha. Seeing him as a follower is not his style. Roje thought, her eyes shifting as another mutt walked in, almost radiating that he was a dickhead. Pfft, that's the Alpha? He looks like garbage. a smirk tugged her lips as she held in a laugh that was threatening to come out of her lips, however, his reaction to her made her eyes narrow. Not only was she called a 'thing' but she was also called a 'bloodsucker' "I'm a female thank you very much..." she muttered as she watched him getting ready to lunge right at her. Pushing herself off from the wall, she slowly got into her own stance, knowing she could take him on. Especially when she'd been fighting Dean back then. If she had to fight the Alpha, then so be it, she wouldnt go down till he sat his ass down in the dirt. Dean was quick to intervene and protect her in the process.

Getting the Alpha mad was definitely going to cloud his judgement. But maybe that's what Dean's idea was. Before she knew it, they were going back and forth with attacking eachother. The pack not bothering to intervene and merely just watching. Eventually blood was being drawn and it filled Roje's nose. But she didnt take any action to it because werewolf blood was..eh.. Not too fun. Or at least she didnt think so in all honesty. Soon enough both fighters were in human form, rendered naked and one laying on the ground while one stood triumphantly. Though James decided to throw more words her way and she spoke "I could kill your ass right now. But I wont." she wouldnt kill him just to prove his point on her being just a Bloodsucker. Granted she was a bitch, but she didnt want anyone else telling her that. Once James left and Dean demanded some clothes, she watched as his hand continued to cover his wound, wincing in the process while he sat down "Seeing you naked is a treat. At least this time I can enjoy it a little longer than before." she walked over to him and sat on the arm of the chair, knowing that he was in a lot of pain, so she went on ahead and bit her lip, drawing blood before she lifted his head gently with her hands and pressing her lips to his, wanting to get some of her blood into him to make healing a little easier and definitely quicker.

Once she decided she got enough blood into him, she pulled away, licking the blood from her lips as it healed and shifted her gaze down to his wounds. Watching them close "There we go. You dont have to suffer for long if you have an instant healer right here." she smiled and ruffled his hair, looking around the room and shaking her head "I could have attacked him myself but I decided against it. I'm sure I would have scared your wolves. The last thing they need is to worry about Demons and a scary vampire." she looked up as one of the wolves came in with some clothing and she spoke "Listen, I'm less of a problem then the Demons that Dean mentioned. Trust me kid." Roje was the least of their concerns in all honesty. She then took the clothes from him and handed them to Dean before getting up from the arm of the chair. The Vampire looked over towards the blood that was splattered everywhere "You kicked his ass. Maybe a little too hard but you gotta prove your dominance, right? Gotta show you're stronger and more fit for the Alpha role." her attention turned back to him. "I didnt see you as a second-in-command anyway so this role is probably more fit for you."

She put her hands into her pockets and listened at everything going on around the building. Hearing wolves talking, people shuffling about. They were shaken for sure, especially being under new rule. But Roje knew Dean would be better at ruling these mutts than any dickhead like James. They'd be in safer hands and more caring ones at that too. He showed tough love, or at least that's what she thought. "So what now, Alpha?"

Dean Vax'ildan

"Oh I'm a treat to look at naked am I?" Dean smirked at her and shifted in his seat, wincing as his wound started to reopen slightly. "Careful Roje, keep talking like that and I don't know if you'll be able to handle the consequences." He winked at her. "Even so, I would like to get some clothes on. We wolves are open cause we have to be but that still doesn't mean I want to walk around with everyone seeing my stuff you know?" But before he could question more about where his clothes were, Roje was suddenly in his chair and kissing him. Dean instinctually recoiled and tried to pull away from her. This wasn't exactly the place to be doing this, especially after what had just happened with the whole pack. The alpha didn't need to be flaunting whatever this relationship was in front of everyone. Until Dean realized the true reason why she was kissing him in the first place. It wasn't because of how hot he looked right now, it was because she was trying to get him to drink her blood. What the fuck was she doing? Getting a werewolf to drink a vampire's blood in the middle of a wolf den? Was she actually insane?

Dean tried pulling back from her, the metallic taste in his mouth very unpleasant to his wolf senses as he was forced to swallow some of the blood. When she finally pulled back he half growled at her. "Werewolves don't drink blood." Then she further explained that she had been trying to heal him, which wasn't as bad, but Dean still rolled his eyes. "Thanks Roje. But, lets not kiss in front of a bunch of wolves in the middle of a wolf den alright?" Dean stood and took his clothes from her, swiftly putting them on. "If you had attacked in here while we were fighting for Alpha, the whole den probably would've attacked you so I'm glad you didn't. Us wolves handle things with our fists or in this case teeth. It's the natural way of takeover here." Dean sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Anyway, it's done and over with now. But, I will say he got off pretty lucky honestly. May look harsh, but most new alphas kill the old one. Best way to ensure the pack follows the new leader you know? No one to try to rebel behind. I doubt anyone will try to back James though, especially after how little of a fight he just put up." In all honesty the guy had been just talk, he would've expected more from someone that somehow clawed his way to power.

"I don't really want the position to be honest, at least not with the wolves. I was the head of the institute, I'm not exactly looking forward to having to babysit a bunch of unruly hormonal teenagers or having to cooperate with the rest of the downworld again. At least at the institute shadowhunters knew when to shut up and follow orders." The shadowhunter sighed. "This is going to royally suck. Anyway come on." Dean motioned for her to follow him out of the room and back down to the street. On the way down he ordered some of the other wolves areas to start searching and sent them out immediately. Anyone who had any information was to call him as soon as possible. He wanted to be the first to know anything and everything that had to do with his sister. "May sure you go in pairs too. I don't need to have to send out search parties for you guys too." Dean turned back to Roje. "Alright well I have them all out looking, best thing we can do for now. Have you still not heard from Chris? Maybe our next thing should be to go find his ass." As much as Dean didn't want to admit it, it was their fault that Chris was out on his own in the first place and if he did get hurt, it would be their fault too. "Yea we should probably go find him before something else does."

Britt-21 Britt-21 (sorry its so short, I didn't really have anything else for them to do until Chris either calls or they go out looking for him)​

Chris

Chris went to lift his hand to his face, but stopped as he noticed part of the mirror fogging up before being drawn in. Before he knew it, he was looking at a message from this so-called, Casper. His heart skipped a beat and his eyes lit up. "Alex?" no way. Ghosts can fuck with you too, but how would this one know his name? "Holy shit, Alex dont tell me you're dead." he suddenly blurted out, looking at the mirror and trying to see if he could use that as another way to see her. Obviously it didnt work, but one man could hope, right? "I have to tell Roje and De-" he cut himself off and took a deep breath before releasing it in a deep sigh "I doubt they're going to want to talk to me after last night." but he had to let them know that she was still here, possibly. "Alex if this really is you, sit tight, dont go anywhere. I need to get them." he then rushed out of the room, going down and out to his car, pulling the door open and grabbing his phone from the cupholder. Looking at it and seeing missed calls from Roje "Well she's going to kill me for this." he said with a sigh and started to text Roje, knowing that if he called, she would yell at him over the phone. Precautions were his specialty. I found Alex, possibly, she's kind of...Invisible? I dont know if she's dead and I have some sort of connection to the dead realm... But I know I cant see or hear her. She's at Dean's place. he then sent it and rushed back inside with the phone in his hand. With his free hand, he rubbed the back of his neck, somewhat shifting his shirt and exposing a bit of his tattoo from his back. There were some additions to his body that no one had known of yet.

Roje Jenkins

Roje didnt care if she annoyed Dean, it was to help him and if he didnt like it, then oh well. He could deal with it! "I wouldnt get in the way, I mean, I was tempted." she admitted before answering him "You were the better Alpha, even before I met James. Sure you dont want the job but its best if you keep it up. You have leadership under your belt and could lead this pack to be one of the best if you really tried." She then followed out after him, letting him bark orders out to his pack before turning his attention to her "I didnt hear from him ever since this morning." Dean cared a lot for those he liked, and he made that quite obvious. Roje was tempted to tease him but she didnt. That was before her phone began to buzz, causing her to slow down her pace and pull her phone from her pocket, seeing the texts she was currently receiving from none other than Chris himself "Well speak of the devil." she said, turning her phone in Dean's general direction. "He's at your place right now. Apparently Alex is there? But he cant see or hear her. He thinks that she's probably dead, but if that's the case I need to put myself in that realm and try to pull her out into the open. Obviously I cant do that here cause we're in the open." she gestured around her "But if I do try to check, I need to do it at the Apartment and I need you two to protect me while I do this because I wont be able to move or react, or anything for that matter." she then put the phone in her pocket.

"I'll race you there!" she said before dashing off to the apartment where she found Chris's truck out front. He's still here, good. Roje also picked up his scent fairly quickly. He smelled like the forest which was an odd thing to think about but it was true. He better not be losing his mind over this ghost shit. The vampire then looked around, waiting for Dean to arrive. Not long after he had, she walked into the house "Yo, Chris! You dumbass you shouldnt be here by yourself!" he turned towards her and laughed nervously, catching her off guard at his appearance "Holy shit you look like trash." Chris rolled his eyes while Roje released a laugh "Okay, so, since you're hoping that she's not dead, I'll double check for you. But you gotta watch me, make sure nothing happens." she then moved over to the stairs, sitting down on one of the steps and closing her eyes "Dean dont kill him while i'm doing this." a smile tugged her lips before she took a deep breath and put down her mental barrier, hearing the whispers and the screams. Instinctively she clutched her head and she fought off the voices, looking for one specific person. Though, as she tried, she couldnt find Alex.

( Ali9910 Ali9910 IM SOWWI FOR BAD POST UWU)​

Dean Vax'ildan

Dean was about to say that they should try Chris's cell phone again, hoping now that it was later and he was hopefully a bit more calm that they could keep an eye on him so he wouldn't end up getting himself hurt, but just as he began to open his mouth Roje's phone began to buzz. He waited rather impatiently as Roje read the texts and relayed the messages to him. Chris was at his house? And his sister was there? But they had been there last night, how had they managed to miss her? Granted they had been a little busy fighting off a demon, but still. But his pulse began to race as Roje continued on reading the message. Dean could feel his pulse pounding in his temples and the blood seemed to be rushing to ever part of his body. His muscles began to tense and twitch under his skin, he could feel his body threatening to shift. Which, would probably be excruciating with his wounds not fully heal, it'd probably tear that flesh right back open. Dean tried desperately to keep himself calm but all he could hear in his head was 'Your sister is dead, your sister is dead' over and over. In fact, Dean was so passed the point of rationality that he didn't even hear Roje speak about her special powers to pull spirits back from another realm, he didn't even care. All he knew was he needed to get back to his apartment now.

The werewolf held back the urge to punch the nearest wall, to scream at the top of his lungs, to beat the shit out of the first person he came into contact with, but instead he dug his nails so hard into his palms that he ripped he skin and began to drip blood all over the carpet. He was supposed to keep his sister safe, he was supposed to protect her. And what had he done? Fucked his vampire friend and gave fuck all about his little baby sister. If Alex was really dead Dean knew he wouldn't be able to ever forgive himself.

All Dean could see was red, all he could do was stand motionless as Roje tried to explain the situation, but to him it might as well been background noise. No, there was nothing that Dean could concentrate on but his sister. He didn't even notice when Roje left him, standing alone in the wolf pack's den. It took a random wolf coming into the room, giving him an update on the pack's situation and make a comment of the blood spilling off of Dean's fingertips, that he finally did come back to reality. Slowly, he looked one at his palms and then back at the wolf. His blood was boiling and he almost jumped the kid right there, but instead, he bolted for the door, ignoring the other wolf, and shifted not caring about his wounds as he ran as fast as he could home, to find out just exactly what was going on.

Upon arriving at his apartment, Dean found Roje and Chris talking out on his front lawn. Why were they just standing there? And where was Alex? He stalked up to the two of them and growled, still in his wolf form. Why the fuck were they standing outside? Dean walked up to Chris, the wolf coming up to almost the grown man's shoulders and he had half a mind to fight him right there. The still he had pulled last night had certainly not made the situation any easier for anyone, but there were more pressing concerns, he'd have to deal with Chris later. Upon entering the apartment, Dean quickly shifted back and grabbed a pair of boxers than he had stashed in his front closet, thankfully untouched from all the chaos of the day prior. "Where the fuck is my sister?" He began pacing as Roje began to explain that she'd be going to another realm to bring Alex back from the dead. No, his sister wasn't dead, he wouldn't believe it until he found a god damn body. But he didn't say anything as the three walked up the stairs to his bedroom where Chris had supposedly found her. The wolf paced frantically as Roje did whatever she was doing to search for Alex, he hated feeling so god damn helpless to do anything.

Alexandra Vax'ildan

Alex rolled her eyes, no she wasn't dead. Did he really think he could get rid of her that easily? But before she could respond, Chris was gone, telling her to stay put. There wasn't really anywhere else she could go so she wasn't sure why he thought she'd wander off. And what had Chris and the others fought about? why didn't they want to talk to him? Now was not the time for silly fights. She sighed but then winced at the pain still throbbing in her shoulder. Yea there were much more serious concerns than whatever squabble they had had last night, like if Alex didn't get some healing soon the demon venom would continue to spread and it would kill her.

She had decided to at least make herself comfortable while she waited, at least as comfortable as she could be right now, and found herself lying in her brother's bed, trying not to put any pressure on her wound. This whole situation was starting to give her a headache and she rubbed her temples. Even if they did find her, what exactly were they going to do to fix it? After all, it wasn't as if there was a rune for being stuck in between dimensions, and Alex had never read anything in the institute's library about a situation like this. Dean had more experience than her, so maybe he'd know something, or maybe he'd know someone that would. Either way all she could do right now was hope that they came up with a plan to get her back.

Alex sat up with a start when she heard slamming downstairs, it seemed as though Chris had been able to find them. And it seemed he told her brother that he thought she was dead. He was not going to be happy... But before Alex could do anything, the trio were already rushing up the stairs. She heard Chris and Roje talking, but surprisingly there was very little coming from her brother. Normally, he would have been screaming by now, so why wasn't he in full rage mode? Had he worked on his temper while she was gone? No, when Alex looked closer at her brother, who was weirdly just wearing boxers but he must have shifted, she could see blood dripping down his hands and an angry wound on his chest. Whatever had happened to them these past few days had been serious and it explained why he was so quiet. What the young shadowhunter didn't understand though is what Roje was talking about. She could reach into the realm of the dead? Were they trying to fish her out? But she wasn't really dead was she? The pain in her shoulder told her otherwise. So Alex stood and went back towards the mirror, beginning to write again. 'Can I have a pen and paper? Writing on this mirror is really annoying.' She'd explain what happened, or at least what she thought happened, when she could write more than a sentence at a time.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back