• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Soulmates [OOC & Info]

I will post here, I hope that won't be considered spam <3
Some questions;

1. The small family of supernatural creatures, are they the "higher class" or is their a higher class that can and will rule over them? Or are they hidden away from this (hierarchy) too?
2. Is the dance and picking just how the small family chose to do things, or do other supernatural creatures choose this method as well?
3. Is there a location that yall had in mind for this? (geographically), if not, how would you describe the environment/setting of the town and place of the masquerade, it also sounds like all the humans and supernatural creatures will be living together right? And where and what is their residence like (geographical/environment/setting)?
4. What's the age range for the characters, I read young adult so I'm thinking 18 to early/mid twenties but I'd like to confirm.

No no, is okay, you’re good ^^
Okay as for your questions:

1. I think a higher class would be fine. Doesn't mean they're all perfect or saints, but them having a high standing is fine with us
2. It’s their way of finding their soulmates, one that suits them and works for them the best. I'd say others could do it as well, but it's not the only method out there.
3. We are thinking medium sized party in a warmer place, maybe something like Georgia. As for their mansion, imagine some mountainous region like Montana for example.
4. And yes, that’s the age range we were thinking, 18-25/26 maybe, that works nicely.

silence-i-kill-you.jpg

I mean everybody knows you are. Imagine sending achmed memes in 2k21. #notmycogm

Do we need a theme song? Because I am terrible at picking theme songs for my characters.

apolla apolla & _amaranth_ _amaranth_ I know the deadline is a week from now, but I have finished Meilan and I would love any feedback you may have or if you want me to change anything to maybe be a better fit?

Hey guys. Sorry to be a bother but unfortunately with classes starting for me soon, I am starting to realize I may have to cut down on the amount of roleplays I’m in. Including this one. I really enjoy the idea here and sincerely hope it goes well but unfortunately, I doubt I’ll have the schedule to be a part of it. So I sincerely wish you luck and thank you for giving me the chance to be a part of this

Hi, it's totally, okay, thank you for letting us know. Wish you all the best with your studies and hopefully we can roleplay together in the future :)

I finished my other sheet, so both of my applications are done now!

That's awesome! Ama and I just finished ours as well, if anyone wants to check them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back