• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural Soccer Stars!

BlueJay1403

Supernatural Rights Activist
Alright, Second Attempt!

Trigger Warning: Simulated Racism

Welcome to this world, where humans treat the few supernaturals like dirt.

In this RP, you play as members of two rival football (soccer for Americans) teams who have both, in a bid to seem more diverse, decided to allow a limited amount of supernatural players. Be careful though, because you're far from important to the team...

Rules:
- No 18+
- Follow the guidelines, degenerates.
- Swearing is allowed in character as much as you want, but try to be reasonable out of character (no cussing people out for their character's decision.)
- Be kind OOC: No bullying other players, hate the OC, not the player etc.
- Please have at least a basic understanding of how football/soccer works before joining...

Roles:
[1] Fleet Albion (4-4-2) (0/4 Supernaturals)
Coach/Manager (Human Only):
-
Goalkeeper:
-
Defenders:
-
-
-
-
Midfielders:
-
-
-
-
Strikers/Forwards
-
-
Substitutes:
-
-
-
-

[2] Starstruck FC (5-2-2-1) (0/3 Supernaturals)
Coach/Manager (Human Only):
-
Goalkeeper:
-
Defenders:
-
-
-
-
-
Midfielders:
-
-
Wingers/Forwards:
-
-
Striker:
-
Substitutes:
-
-
-
-

Hmm. This sounds interesting. I'd like to know more about it and I'd love to play the goalie for either team.

What do the supernatural abilities (and such) entail? Is this like a camp, or competing schools?

Abilities/Powers can be virtually anything as long as it's around the power level of Inazuma 11 (a football anime, if you haven't seen that then a bit lower (~3/4 if you can measure it) than the power level of the teen characters in My Hero Academia or Marvel.)

About the second question, I'm basing the football clubs on an English standard. As in, an U16 football/soccer club independent from schools (and maybe connected to a pro club) with frequent training/matches and 'friendly' rivalries with other teams.

Sorry for the slow answers, had to sleep and go to school before I could reply. Is there anyone you think might be interested in this who you could invite/mention? It's fine if not.

I haven't seen that anime, but I have seen a lot of My Hero Academia. Alright, well I am definitely interested.

I can't think of anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back