• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Supernatural School

rose12

Hit Me!
Would really like to rp since I'm a bit bored!

Starter:
It was the beginning of fall in Greendale. Anyone who lived in Greendale had some type of super power or was a supernatural all together. It had been that way for six thousand years. A god of some type decided that anyone who didn't fit in with the humans should be able to live in peace and not be hunted like animals created the town as a safe haven. As the years progressed they tried to get the creatures to live in harmony with one another but that didn't work very well so they started expanded and now they had there own little state. Alice was just lucky enough to live in the city that started it all. They had police which were known as peacemakers, that the peacemakers were a joke. Greendale also had one of the prominent colleges.

The peacemakers were supposed to do exactly what they were named to do keep the peace in between the creatures and I'd it got out of hand act accordingly. The higher up thought the peacemakers made the world go around and keep everything in order. They really didn't all they did in high tense situation was make them worse. There was talk on the news that more fights have broken out in between different groups and that the death toil was higher than ever.

Alice sighed as she walked down the hallway for the fifth time. Alice looked to her left to see the werewolves and Vampires starting another fight. She rolled her eyes as a green power went past her and hit the wall. She closed her hands and the whole hallway shook, she wasn’t looking for a fight not today plus with her power only being on the scale of a four she really couldn’t hold her own. She walked into a room that was pretty much empty expect for a guy sitting there. “Heard you pissed off some higher up?” She asked the guy. The guy just grunted and Alice sighed a bit. “The dean should have just passed you on to a serin don’t know what I can do in this case.” She told him as she sat down across from him. Her red eyes looking at him “I can’t help you unless you tell me what happened.” The guy just grunted again and Alice shook her head leaving the room. “One less problem for me.” She said as she walked back down the hallway, she saw the peacemakers pulling the werewolves and vampires apart and shook her head again. “It’s a joke if they think that we can all get along.” She mumbled to herself.

Alice had two main powers she could shake the ground a bit and read people’s mind, she was the one of the odd ones at this school. There weren’t a lot of mind readers plus mind readers weren’t very fond of. Her roommate had backed out on her when she found out what she was, that Alice was happy to have a room to herself. When she got to her room she saw a bag on the bed opposite to her and sighed a bit, the luxury of living alone was gone. She hadn’t expected her new roommate to be male that she didn't know at the time all she saw was a bag. She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes, she heard the bathroom door open and opened her eyes to see a boy standing there his hair wet and shirtless. "How did housing screw this up?" She sat up asking out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back