• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Saints Row RP

What type of gang do you want to have in the RP?

• Witch/Voodoo Witch Gang(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supernatural Vampire/Werewolf/Shapeshifter Gangs

• Any of the Suggestions I Made Above

• If You Any Other Suggestions

• Total voters

EtherealDarkling

The Tea is Still Hot...
I'm interested with starting a Saints Row rp based in that universe, but I thought it'd be interesting to have some type of supernatural component to the gangs, but still have it based in that realistic, gang-like setting. I definitely want a witch-based gang in the story but I want everyone else's input on what type of gangs they would want in the story. Keep in mind that your gang doesn't have to be a supernatural type of gang, so think creatively about any type of gang you'd think would fit into the Saints Row universe without it being something crazy like demons or angels. For example I remember making a female cosplay gang, a teenage prankster gang, and even a magician-robber kind of gang.

My initial suggestion is that a maximum of 3 other people would be able to create their own respective gangs and then help me to create a background that connects them together in the city. Depending on how many people I have joining, I'll have everyone have a minimum of at least 1 to 2 characters belonging to 2 different gangs. (I'll probably end up with around 3-4 characters because I usually get bored with having just 1 to 2 characters to look out for, but it depends.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back