• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
upload_2017-7-20_20-37-7.jpeg
Adelaide didn't hesitate in following the unspoken order in Nurse Ruth's pointed gaze, practically scrambling from the room in order to give Ashley-May some privacy. After Nurse Ruth shut the door, Addy stood still, her hand clasped in front of her as she stared at the tiled floor, waiting. Hearing the sound of metal spokes, she glanced down the hall, her eyes widening at what she saw.

upload_2017-7-20_20-39-43.jpeg
Elijah realized that he wouldn't be wouldn't be walking far, unlike yesterday. He compromised by plopping unceremoniously into the wheelchair Ash had left at his bedside, unlocking the wheels. It was awkward to maneuver himself in a way that didn't aggravate his injury, but it was preferable to the alternative of walking and definitely preferable to staying in bed while Ashley-May was brought in -- hurt or worse -- just down the hall.

As soon as he saw the look of surprise followed by anger on Adelaide's face, he rolled to a stop. "What the hell are you doing?" Adelaide demanded.

Nurse Ratchet turned to look up at who the young woman was speaking to, instantly scowling. "Mister Davenport, what did I just finish telling you about getting out of bed?! You'll tear--"

Elijah cut her off, "Is she okay?" he pleaded, ignoring the withering glares of both women.

Adelaide's expression slowly softened as she looked at him before sighing. "Yes, I think so, just shaken up. It's not her blood."

Elijah frowned. "Whose is it?"

"Joe. Chase's father? He was murdered. Ash... she was the one who found him," Adele said quietly.

Elijah stared at her silently for several moments, processing the information. He hadn't known the man well; they'd only shared the one bedside conversation when Keaton came to make sure Elijah didn't plan on outing his son. But he had seemed a decent man: dedicated to his child, not to mention the fact that he had gone out of his way to help save Eli after the Trial. Who in the Colony could possibly have something to gain from killing him?

Adelaide responded before he could voice the question. "We don't know who did it yet. Will and Mac are looking into it."

Nurse Ruth watched the exchange with a glare, as if weighing the chances of her successfully managing to drag Elijah back to his bed. With a resigned sigh, she threw her hands up. "You just wait until those sutures have to be redone because of your antics..." she grumbled, turning back towards the door to Ashley-May's room.

upload_2017-7-20_20-50-11.jpeg
William nodded, taking Mackenzie's offered phone and dialing Bart. The man picked up on the second ring, barely managing a greeting before Will cut him off. "It's Hendrix. Lock down the gates, don't let anyone leave until you hear from me or my aide. We've got an internal security matter."

There was only a brief pause before Bart replied: "Understood."

Will thanked him, hanging up before using his phone to send a brief text to Brendan explaining the basics. He knew the Council would be less than pleased if they were kept out of the loop for something like this, though their interference was something he could do without at this point. Finally, he sent the message he was most dreading... to Chase.

Elizabeth missed you at the party last night. Says she hopes to see you at the next one.

William sighed as he pressed the Send button, running a weary hand across his forehead. He was interrupted by the sound of footsteps at the door, looking up to see Julie. The woman entered the storeroom slowly, trying and failing to hide the look of shock on her face at the scene. After a moment, she steeled herself and looked to Mackenzie and William. "You called?"

GxQZJgl.jpg

With the door closed Ashley-May wasted no time stripping out of the bloody clothing. She knew Nurse Ratchet well enough she wouldn't be given time to dawdle in this affair. With her clothes off and in the laundering bin, she hastily pulled the robe over her self in just enough time. Ruth knocked on the door and immediately opened it, Ash wasn't sure if the woman's ready appreciation for orders met, or disappointment she didn't get to chastise the woman.

"On the table." She said stiffly as she came back into the room, stepping towards the small cabinet and drawers, she left the door open knowing well enough that Davenport would let well enough alone and she didn't want him hurting himself further by attempting to get in. Ashley-May pulled herself to sit on the tables edge stiffly as Ruth came to do as she had been instructed. The two conversed quietly as Ruth questioned how Ashley-May had fallen and if she was feeling any pains.

Much to her own embarrassment Ashley-May had to explain to Ruth about her pregnancy and it's origins and receive a stern look in response. "Well then." She said, removing her gloves and discarding them. "I don't think your seriously injured in any way, but I think you should stay here, in bed for the time being. Just to make sure." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Now if you would be so kind as to assure Mr. Davenport you are well enough, I'll have a bed made up for you."

Ruth left and Ash followed, hand held behind her clasping the gown closed. Stepping into the hall she frowned at Elijah, a look of worry filling her features. "You said you wouldn't get out of bed."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie watched over Ginny as Will did as he needed, contacting those that required messaging. Their options were slim, and the odds that the killer hadn't already left the colony was very low. Joe had certainly been like this for hours and the killer free somewhere out there. She glanced to Julie as she stepped through the threshold, giving the woman a quick nod before speaking. "Sorry, I should have asked Adelaide to be more specific: he died several hours ago. I was hoping you could help us identify how long, the size of the weapon and then help us get him to the morgue, before people start getting up for their day."

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan groaned as his phone went off in the dark room, lighting up the ceiling with an eerily blue light. At first he considered ignoring the message that was left, but soon recalled he had not heard from Christopher since the day before when Thor took him and the other hunters to New Jersey. He hadn't seen them or the god return and he was growing worried. He rolled away from his wife, sitting up at the edge of his bed and collecting the phone. Blurry-eyed he read the message twice before he understood what Will had sent him.

"Shit." Brendan was soon scrambling to dress himself, replying to Will briefly. On my way.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny watches the strange woman enter the room, eyes narrowed warily. They didn't call her to kill me… did they? I don't smell anything… but over the guy's blood it would be hard to smell the difference if she brought lamb's blood. She's still trying to figure out why she isn't just running for her life.

Himiko looked at Jordan who was almost amused by the question, "That's an easy one to answer, every Kitsune knows where Da Ji is being held captive," Jordan started

"She was the one who caused it to burn down"

"Well, the monk did," The two of them looked at each other before looking at Hypnos, Himiko's face a mask of neutrality while Jordan's held a more arrogant half smirk as the two spoke at the same time, "The Golden Pavilion."

St. Boethius St. Boethius

upload_2017-7-20_23-35-22.jpeg upload_2017-7-20_23-35-32.jpeg
"You said you wouldn't get out of bed."

Elijah rolled the wheelchair toward her, tentatively reaching out to take her free hand. "That was before I saw you covered in blood. I thought--" he couldn't bring himself to finish the thought, briefly averting his eyes. Looking back at her, he asked, "You're sure you're okay?" His feelings of earlier disappointment and anxiety in the wake of the dream were all but forgotten.

Adelaide watched the exchange from a few feet away, arms crossed. She felt slightly out of place, considering turning around to follow Nurse Ratchet... almost. She wasn't that desperate. Elijah's feelings toward Ashley-May were hard to miss even without her gift and he wasn't doing a particularly good job of hiding them at the moment. She suspected Ashley-May might feel the same, but it wasn't her place to pry. Instead, she settled for a knowing smile as she rested against the counter.

upload_2017-7-20_23-41-47.jpeg
William watched as Julie nodded slowly. "I'm not a pathologist... but I'll see what I can do," she said, approaching the body and setting her medical kit alongside her. She looked up at the anxious young woman in the corner of the room. "Who's she?" she asked.

Will glanced at Ginny before looking to Julie. "Just a potential witness," he said without missing a beat. Julie accepted the answer, going back to examining the body. As she did so, Will looked up at Ginny and gave her the slightest of nods. He wouldn't make any promises as to the girl's long-term status at Vitae considering what she was and the living requirements that brought with it, but in the short term he wanted to build some kind of trust with the girl, at least until they determined what she knew about Joe's death, if anything.

William knelt down at Julie's side as she meticulously looked over Joe's body with hands now clad in latex gloves. "I can't believe I was just talking to him yesterday..." she murmured under her breath.

"I know," Will said solemnly.

The doctor gave him a sympathetic glance before returning to the task, eventually finding the same stab wound that Will had. "Puncture wound in the right lumbar. Gingerly, she removed a probe from her kit and inserted it into the wound for several seconds, pushing it further in before removing it. "That's a deep wound. Definitely a blade of some sort, at least five inches long. Severed the renal artery, probably punctured the liver too. His blood pressure would have dropped quickly."

Will nodded. "That was my assessment," he said quietly.

Julie squinted at the injury, glancing at the bloodied probe in her hand. "The attack came at an upward angle."

William raised his eyebrows, giving Mac a meaningful glance. "So we may be looking for someone shorter?"

Julie shrugged. "It's a possibility. But whoever they are, they're not weak and the blade certainly wasn't dull."

Will nodded. "Time of death?"

Julie was already fetching a thermometer from her bag, inserting it into Joe's ear. After a moment, the device beeped and she examined the small screen, doing the math in her head. "Based on ambient temperature of the room, I'd estimate he's been dead at least four hours, give or take. That would also fit with the skin paling and blood pooling." She sighed, beginning to return her instruments to her bag as she reached for her cellphone. "Let me call the Clinic. I'll have someone bring a body bag and stretcher... he deserves that much."

Ginny looks at Will for a long moment, before dipping her head in thanks. She's still not sure about any of this, but he isn't having her killed immediately. That's better than many hunters she's encountered. In fact, better than most.

UMUEPiL.png

Chase lifted the empty plates and stood to drop them off in the sink as Emile spoke of waiting until after Vitae. Maybe it would be for the best? He had to admit the thought of having to deal with Andy while at the same time trying to figure out how to handle the packs upcoming infiltration of Vitae wasn't exactly a thrilling thought. "Your too agreeable sometimes you know that?" Chase would speak, turning around to look at Emile and leaning back against the sink with his hands ontop of the ceramic. The Alpha hadn't even questioned him about this to a full extent, whether Emile saw it as an opening to make his pack stronger, help out a fellow wolf, or just do Chase a favor he couldn't fully tell.

Emile had spoken French at the end and Chase simply rolled his eyes and gave the man an expectant look, one telling him to translate. He'd caught onto petit as being little, considering Malcolm's translation the other day of the nickname but otherwise he was lost. Though the buzz in his pocket had Chase fishing out the phone and eyeing the text. What in gods name were they thinking, wanting to meet literally the next day? At least he could speak to them about Franklin though. Without much of an external reaction, Chase replied with Of course, I try to visit whenever I can. before slipping the phone back into his pocket to focus on the conversation and Emile once more.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Completely unaware of the events that have been happening, Andy had just been living her life. She thought that if Joe had information on helping her then he would text her or find her, but she was starting to really want those hearts. She decided to text him to see what was going on 'Hey have you found anything out yet? I still have your keys btw and don't like having them laying around the place they smell horrible.' While she waited she thought she would start getting ready for her normal day of a not normal person, she plugged her phone into her sound system playing music while she had a shower. She dressed herself in her work uniform and fixed her hair into a ponytail, she knew that if she couldn't stop she would get the bullet and quite frankly that scared her. Andy simply cooked herself some toast and a coffee, really that was all she could afford, she bit into the piece of toast and finished getting ready by putting her shoes on. She grabbed her phone, wallet, car keys and Joe's keys, for some reason -as much as she didn't like the keys- she had a weird attachment to them, she thought it was because Joe had been there more than anyone in her family has been. She made her way out of her apartment making sure to lock it this time, after the hunter had gotten into her apartment she thought it was for the best and drove herself to the cafe in which she works at starting her shift as soon as she got in.

Hypnos looked a little confused when the two Kitsune said that their target was the golden pavilion. The deity yawned as he tried to place the structure they were talking about. It had to be a famous one based on their expressions well he would be able to sense the seal at the very least. " Golden Pavilion it is then." Hypnos said touching each of their shoulders and teleporting them just outside of the complex. " I tell you, one thing I don't like about Japan is the literally infinite about of gods that inhabit this tiny Island. It makes things hard to find."
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Thanatos lingered in the area after collecting Joe's soul and sending it to Hades. He knew it was going to be a fun little show as the Colony tried to figure out who murdered him. Although getting directly involved would make the matter even more fun for him Thanatos resigned himself to just watching for now.
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May flushed slightly as Elijah took her hand, she attempted to conceal the smile on her lips, not wanting to portray too much at this point. They had to discuss the dream they had shared and what they had spoken to Hypnos about prior to it. She still felt the same emotions she had within the dream, all of their pleasant context but with much confusion behind it. They had shared what Hypnos had called a prophetic dream: something that could happen. But in said dream the child was human, they were very clearly together and there were so many variables between here and there, she didn't know how they would get there. She gave Eli's hand a gentle squeeze but turned to Adelaide. "Thank you, for taking care of me, making me feel better."

Ruth returned then, from around the hall, turning a hard glare to the three. "Alright then, that's enough. We need to get the both of you back to bed and rest."

"I can't just sit in Eli's room-" Ash started but Ruth swiftly cut her off.

Nurse Ratchet stepped past the blonde to retrieve the hand holds on Eli's wheelchair. "I would think it better you lay in a bed given your... condition. It's early on, dear. Best not to take chances."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie watched Julie as she survey Joe and made her assessment; she was thankful for the woman's help in his matter, even if it wasn't within her wheelhouse, she wanted to make sure that nothing was missed. She stiffened, however, as she became aware of Thanatos' presence here, no doubt making a special visit to the colony to see whom had died. It annoyed her beyond all reason that she couldn't see him, only sense his presence within.

The fact that whomever had killed Joe had been shorter, that narrowed the likely hood of who it could be slightly. Joe certainly wasn't a short man, but Julie's next statement made make shudder. "So a hunter." Athletic with a blade to kill, the only plausible reasoning. So far as she knew there weren't any athletic cooks in the colony. Joe's phone buzzed in her hand, a message from the savage wolf, she tilted it to show Will the message that read.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile smirked at Chase's clear annoyance with his use of French. "You will learn it." He declared drumming his finger on the table top. The man had received another message while they ate, he was curious but didn't want to push. He'd laid out all that he needed to determine whether or not Chase was a spy for the colony. "Merci pour le petit déjeuner." He repeated to Chase, slower this time. "Merci, Thank you. Pour le, for the. Petit déjeuner, breakfast."

"Si vous venez au nord avec mon meute, vous allez apprendre le français" He grinned then, standing from the chair and stretching. "Ton pere need you?" He questioned then, nodding towards his phone. He was going to have Chase patrol with Malcolm and search further for any signs of the demon or other interlopers around the warded area for the pack, but he certainly didn't want to keep him from speaking with his father. 'Maybe I meet?"
Crono Crono

Ginny is distinctly uncomfortable. There should logically only be three mental presences in the room, excluding her own of course. But there's a kind of buzzing feeling, hinting at another mind. And not one that's safe to look into. Not that she's looked into any of the others, despite wanting to. She's trying to respect their privacy.

upload_2017-7-20_23-35-22-jpeg.334356

Adelaide smiled at Ashley-May's thanks. "Don't mention it," she said. Her smile grew as the woman began to ask to sit with Elijah, only for Nurse Ruth to immediately deny the request. Adelaide stepped forward before either one of them could provoke Ratchet's wrath further, addressing Ashley-May as Ruth began to wheel Eli away. "I'll check on Eli and text Will to let them know you're fine. I'll be in the lobby if you need anything, okay? Even if it's just to talk." With that, she turned to make her way towards Elijah's room, waiting outside until Ruth finished. She took the time to send a quick text to William: Ash checked in at clinic. Seems fine physically. I'll stand by.

upload_2017-7-21_11-56-45.jpeg
Elijah grunted as Nurse Ratchet helped him into the bed... with considerably less care than Ashley-May had taken the day before. The pain in his abdomen flared up predictably, leading to Ruth giving him a small blue tablet to take with water, grumbling under her breath about the stubbornness of Hunters all the while. After examining his wound, she informed him that Julie might have to resuture it at her discretion. He stifled a groan of disappointment, but in truth he knew that whatever pain or discomfort came of his little escapade... it had been worth it.

Nurse Ruth left, with Adelaide slipping in behind her. She shook her head at him as she approached. "Another lecture?" Eli asked irritably.

Adele grinned. "No, I think the nurse just about covered it. Just wanted to make sure you're okay."

Elijah nodded. "Yeah, fine," he said.

Adelaide hummed her acceptance of the answer before speaking again, "You haven't told her."

Elijah raised his eyebrows, "Excuse me?"

"You haven't told Ash how you feel about her."

Eli's face flushed as he groped for an answer, knowing that any attempt at lying would be futile against the psychic who now gave him an amused glance. "No. Hypnos gave us a... a shared dream last night. Said it represented a possible future. We were... together. With her child, her human child."

"And that made you happy?" Adelaide asked.

Elijah smiled wanly. "More than you know," he murmured.

Adelaide grinned. "Well, well. Looks like you may have actually found someone who could put up with you for longer than a night at the nearest hotel with a bar. You're growing up, Eli."

Eli frowned at the light teasing, but he didn't deny the message behind it. He paused, looking up at Addy. "Does that mean she--" he began.

Adelaide waved the question off before he could finish. "Oh, no. I'm not going there. You want to know the answer to that question? Ask her yourself." She smiled at Elijah's look of shocked dismay. "Sleep tight, Davenport."

With that, Adelaide strode out toward the waiting room, leaving Elijah in silence as he sighed, leaning back against the pillow.

upload_2017-7-21_12-8-35.jpeg
William was satisfied to see that Chase had received the text; it would be on him to schedule a time that would seem the least suspicious to the Pack. Mackenzie's theory was sound, as uncomfortable as it was to consider., it fit the minimal evidence they'd retrieved so far. At the very least, it was a starting point. Feeling his phone buzz again, he looked down to see a text from Adelaide reading it, he nodded to himself before glancing at Mac with relief in his voice. "Ash is checked in at the Clinic. She's not hurt. Addy's going to stay with her for now."

Thanatos noticed Mackenzie's sudden tense demeanor and took it to mean that he had been noticed. The ethereal god drew near to Mackenzie and whispered in her ear. " Well well... so the sympathizer's the first to die... how many more will I take before this is through? Perhaps Will... or maybe that unborn Nephilim? Who knows what the council would do if they knew." Thanatos continued circling them, watching them. Deimos didn't even bother looking towards Thanatos. He knew he didn't stand a chance if they fought, but he also knew that Thanatos doesn't kill without reason.
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May went to the room Ruth had prepared for her to take up the bed as directed, once she was done with Eli she returned to Ash's room. She stood in the doorway a long moment regarding the younger woman, and for a moment Ash thought she was about to get a lecture about goodness knows what but Ruth was soon distracted by her phone. With a grimace she looked as Ash once more. "You will have to wait for the doctor to come and decide if you can go home." She stated rather matter-of-factly before turning and striding way.

Ash waited, quietly in her room for a time, biting her lower lip until she was certain the hall way was clear. She threw back the blankets and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, bare feet on the cold tilted floor she quietly made for the door way. Glancing swiftly both directions she scurried her way to the laundry; Ruth had put her items in to wash, but Eli's cloths from the day before were neatly folded on the counter. "Good enough." She dressed before sneaking back to the hall.

Once more she listened quietly for the sounds of Ruth, but hearing nothing she made her way stealthily down the hall to Eli's room. At the door she stepped inside and closed it behind her. "Hi." She said quietly, but came closer to the bed, giving him a nudge. "Move over." Her cheeks were flushed, but she continued. "She said I needed to lay down, wasn't specific to what bed. Besides, it's the least you could do after what I went though to get you a cup of coffee."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie sighed with relief knowing that Ash had checked out. She knew the woman, at peak health, would refuse to even consider going to the Clinic, the fact that she went there willingly and let someone look after her mean that she had taken this very hard. She wasn't sure what to do with the savage wolf as of yet, they had bigger things to prioritize on first, but before she could consider sending a reply Brendan was coming in the doorway.

He glanced at both Mac and Will before looking over the young woman carefully; she didn't look like she had been the cause of this. Seeing Julie within the store room, he certainly appreciated the two were not keeping his concealed. "Has his son been notified?"

Mackenzie sneered as Thanatos whispered in her ear, an attempt to be threatening but all he sounded was petty. Given the god hadn't bothered to materialize she knew she was the only one that could detect him with Addy being at the clinic now. There would be no point in replying to him, the council already knew what was happening; clearly Thanatos didn't know that she and Will were both part of said Council.

Soon behind Brendan was Ruth, gurney with body bag a top of it, grim faced.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Elijah glanced over in surprise as he heard the door to his room shut. His eyes widened at the sight of Ashley-May standing there, wearing new clothes... his clothes from the day before. They were slightly baggy on her frame, but she looked no less beautiful for it in his eyes. "Hi," he answered her initial greeting meekly, watching her curiously as she approached, nudging him gently and telling him to move over as she explained herself. He saw the slight blush to her cheeks, one he was certainly matching at the moment, but didn't protest.

Elijah slid to the other side of the bed, holding the blanket up for her. After she climbed in, he gingerly turned over on his side to look at her. "You know, I'm not sure I've ever had a doctor as dedicated to my care as you," he murmured. "Or one that looks so good in my clothes. Keep this up and I might start to think you enjoy my company," he teased, heart thumping like a jackhammer in his chest.

William looked to Mac, considering the message she had shown him. It worked in their favor: they could set a meeting and trap the feral wolf using Joe's phone. "We'll handle them when--" he was cut off as Brendan entered, asking if Chase was aware of his father's death.

Will shook his head. "Not yet. He's not currently at the Colony. I'm working on setting a meet with him, maybe he can shed some light on what happened and who might have motive to target Joe."

He glanced over Jack's shoulder to see Nurse Ratchet standing ready with a bodybag and gurney. Julie stepped forward, "We should get him out of here." After taking a few pictures with her phone for documentation's sake, she and Ruth began the process of bagging up Joe's corpse, with Will stepping forward to help the women as they carefully hefted the bag onto the gurney.

He knew Brendan would likely have questions about Ginny's presence, hoping the young woman was ready for that. He would need to stop by the gate later and speak with Bart about any departures during the night and early morning hours.

Ginny watches sadly, but stays where she is. The smell is making her hungry enough as is, and she doesn't think Will will let her close. This is their friend.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May settled into the bed beside Elijah; given it was hospital bed not a conventional one their proximity was rather close and only caused her flush to deepen. She curled up on her side facing him, and once he had settled the blanket back down over her she punched his shoulder again, "That's for getting out of bed ... again." She glared at him but there was certainly no anger of fire behind her eyes, in fact it was rather playful. "And I'm not a doctor, I've told you this, just a medic that's foolish enough to want to be near the colony Alpha." She huffed at him but wince slightly. "Did they tell you? About Joe? He's..." She couldn't finish her sentence for fear of crying again. "How could anyone do that? Why?"

dx0HE3H.jpg
TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan waited quietly until Julie and Ruth were on their way with Joe before he stepped towards the store room door and closed it. He once more regarded Ginny carefully, recalling who she was from the day before; a new hunter, before turning back to Mac and Will. "Bart is keeping the gates closed, for now; we can't do it for long otherwise the colony will know something is amiss. I've contacted Diffey, he and Angela are doing a head count now so see if anyone has slipped away."

He nodded towards the new hunter in the store room with them. "Did she find Mr. Keaton? He had accepted some deliveries this morning, around one AM. He's been very helpful around the colony, he will be missed greatly."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ashley-May's playful punch brought a smile to Elijah's face as always, rubbing his shoulder in faux pain. As asked about Joe, her voice strained with emotion, Elijah outstretched his arm to brush her hair back behind her ear reassuringly.

"Yes, Addy told me," he whispered solemnly. "He was a good man. I know you two were becoming friends," Elijah said. "I'm so sorry, Ash."

William nodded his understanding at Brendan's report. When he asked about Ginny, William spoke up. "No. Ashley-May discovered him, Ginny here showed up shortly before we did. We're not sure yet if she was a witness." He frowned as the Councilman mentioned Joe accepting deliveries, "Was anyone else helping him last night?"

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May shook her head slowly, she felt she was getting control over the will to cry, but it didn't prevent her from shifting closer under the covers and pressing her face against his chest. "He had me convinced to go back to school." She said honestly; she hadn't only spoke to Joe and Eli about the thought of returning to school, finishing her degree and the possibility of getting out of hunting. Really she had only told Eli after Joe had her well and truly believing that she could; of course until Alaric informed her of her true fate.

dx0HE3H.jpg

Brendan nodded to Will's reply for Ginny, it made sense as to why she would still be here. "No, it was a few special items dropped off at the gates late last night. I didn't need more than Joe to move." He sighed heavily, looking around the place, the blood that remained pooled on the floor. "I'll call in someone to get this cleaned up. The morning Council meeting is canceled, we'll have everyone come in to the Rec center later, let the colony find out together, when we have more answers... hopefully."

He looked back to Will and Mac, "Ashley-May alright?" He grimaced when Mac nodded that she was. "Good, if you need anything more call me. I'll let you know when the head count come back."

Mackenzie watched as Brendan left the store room, eyes turned back to Ginny, but she spoke to Will. "And what are we doing with it?"
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

"If you would like me to tell him I'd be more than happy to oblige." Thanatos said as he appeared standing next to the Joe's body. "It'll be a lot quicker than waiting for him to sneak off and report." The death god's features were surprisingly mute. Perhaps because he was here in an official capacity but there wasn't a hint of emotion on his face. While the truth being he couldn't help but enjoy the fall out of the murder the actual scene before didn't seem to illicit anything from the god. Thanatos looked between each person present and waited in silence for them to give him the answer to something he was probably going to do regardless of what they wanted.
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny closes her eyes, sighing. "Her, please? I hate being referred to as an 'it.'" She mutters, before seeing Thanatos appear, and tensing. There he is. She doesn't know what he is or why he's here, but she's scared, not that she knows why yet,

Elijah listened to Ash as she spoke, her voice muffled against his chest. He allowed her to vent, running a gentle hand through her blond hair. "You still could," he said quietly. "Once the Grace is removed, you can live whatever kind of life you want." Deep down, he knew which life he wanted that to be: the one from Hypnos's dream. But that choice was hers to make. He knew it wouldn't be simple for a single mother to go back to school even with a human child, but he would support her all the same if that's what she chose.

William was about to answer Mackenzie's question about Ginny when Thanatos appeared, making an offer. He couldn't imagine what the being had to gain in it, but his answer wouldn't change. "That won't be necessary... and he deserves better. He should hear it from me," he said, guilt obvious in his tone.

He returned his gaze to Ginny. "As for her... that depends. Djinn are predators, isn't that right, Shafqat? Your kind poisons the minds of humans, bleeds them for days to feed. You understand why we'd be wary of your presence here," he said evenly.

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ashley-May didn't move far from their current closeness, though she tilted her head enough to regard him. She knew his reply had been sincere, that she could go back to a 'normal' life after the Grace was removed but that hasn't been the dream, the future that she shared with Elijah. She knew Hypnos had said that it was one possibility but she doubted there were many that would include her return to school and Eli with her. He was a legacy, like Mac, it was in his blood. "And then who would stitch you back together?"

Mackenzie glared at Thanatos as he suggested giving Chase the news himself. She had little doubt that the offer was for his own benefit than theirs or Chases, however before she could give Thanatos the snarky retort she wanted Will moved on to explain what a Djinn was.

Dark eyes turned towards Ginny, though Will had called her something else, "You came to a colony full a of hunters to what exactly? Take us out one at a time?" Hand reached for her blade, gripping the hilt. "You better answer this very carefully. Why are you here? The truth. I don't want your pity sorry story about hunters and the like, you make your own choices, no on else to blame."
Safton Safton St. Boethius St. Boethius Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She huffs. "Typically. But we don't have to take all of it. I only ever killed the ones that tried to kill me first. But you're right on the poison part. Contact poison as well, don't need to get them to eat anything. The point is that I don't have to kill anyone, nor do I want to." She's trying not to show how hurt she is by the way they talk about her. She hates that this happened so early.

She looks over at Mac. "And I thought maybe I could find a home again. That's legitimately the reason. I thought maybe if I could prove useful you guys would get it through your heads that not all of us are monsters." She looks away, glaring at the ground. "Draw whatever conclusions you like. I'm sick of being alone."

Last edited:
Thanatos shrugged as he had gotten his answer and then turned his attention to the Djinn. " Djinn's power over the mind is very similar to my brothers. Though the methods used are different I often wonder if my brother didn't have a hand in their creation. Nonetheless I will be... about. I can tell more bodies will be dropping soon, and I wouldn't want to miss the show." Thanatos said before looking at the body of Joe once more and disappearing. He had his fun for now. All that was left was the wait.
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back