• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
When he heard the yelp Pan disappeared into the trees once again. After confirming that Elijah was heading in the right direction Pan let loose his signature shout to drive fear deep into the mind of the Alpha as well as signal to the wolves that they could go all out. Pan pushes his magic through the trees which allowed them to move more drastically. They would begin cutting off paths, swings their branches down in an attempt to hit or detain him, roots come from the ground seeking to impale him. All of this was made worse with Pan's arrows getting closer and closer to their mark. Slowly but surely Pan was driving the Alpha into a corner.
Safton Safton

Thor looked at Sibéal "I can reach Vitae, whatever magic lies upon this forest has no effect on me. If you want, I can take you and your friend there." He paused to glare at the trees that moved again, for a brief moment thinking about levelling the entire forest with a furious storm. Turning back to the völva he said "I can replace those coins that you lost, however now, please take me to my hammer."

SynKast SynKast

Elijah's thoughts scattered as Pan's shout reverberated through his domain, seemingly in-sync with the trees renewing their assault on him. A branch whipped through the air at him like the arm of a giant, bark-covered monster. He sidestepped out of the way enough to avoid being brained, but the branch still raked a deep scratch across his cheek. He continued running -- stumbling, in truth, driven by pure instinct. He was a beast at bay, hounded by the Wolves, the forest itself, and all of it was being directed by Pan. As if on cue, another arrow embedded itself in the trunk of a tree inches away from his face.

The Wolf behind him was catching up, closing in with each passing second. He couldn't outrun it, even with the woods preventing the lupine horror from reaching its maximum speed. He stopped abruptly as the ground in front of him angled steeply downward, into a large creek bed -- with running water. Elijah struggled to regain his composure. He knew Pan was herding him -- pushing him into an ambush he had no hope of escape from. The only way to avoid springing that trap was to do something unpredictable. He stopped running, turning around to face his closest pursuer. Searching the ground, he found a fallen branch which looked sturdy enough. Meanwhile, his free hand reached for his pocket...

The prey had stopped. Out of steam, or consigning itself to a final stand. Even above the sound of his feet padding against the ground, He could hear the sound of water ahead. Clearing the dense woods, He never slowed down, leaping toward the Alpha with jaws open. Their bodies collided, falling to the earth. His maw snapped shut again and again, but didn't find purchase in the human's flesh. The Alpha had jammed a tree branch horizontally into His mouth, forcing it open. His other hand came forward, a small glint of sunlight-on-metal as the object was tossed into His gullet.

He recoiled backwards, throat burning as if on fire. Steam rose from his mouth as He yelped, flesh swelling up. A forceful cough sent the offending object flying onto the ground, sparing Him from further damage. The branch came down, this time on His head, bringing painless sleep.

Elijah dropped what was left of the branch -- having broken it in two over the Wolf's skull. He picked the antique silver coin up from the ground, sparing a quick grin. If he survived this, he'd have to thank Mac for that trip to the pawn shop. With a sigh, he turned and clambered down the bank of the stream, embracing the cool water in hopes it would wash his scent away as the current guided him downstream.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric frowned. They couldn't afford to stand here discussing this when at any moment, Elijah could die. "We can't talk about this here, we don't know if Elijah will die at any moment and then we die," he says flatly, then snaps his fingers, and all four of them appeared in a forest clearing. It would be familiar to Chase as the clearing that he'd sent him and Aurora to before. "There, at least now if Elijah dies, we won't," he says calmly. "Now, what do you need for supplies, I'll get them for you so you can be on your way, because right now, you're not going to be able to get a tattoo," he says crossing his arms, glaring at the vampire. He wasn't concerned about Ashley, due to him and Thor's agreement.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora blinked, listening, but not understanding. She wished she could speak Gaelic, she really needed to learn it, she had always been good with learning languages. Instead, she decided to start doing her morning stretches. She walked a bit away from the two of them, and started with bending down and touching her toes, quite easily. Then she moved on to pulling on leg up her torso and started to hold it there for around ten seconds, before moving onto the other one. She had done stretching for years, it was how she could move so fast when running, it was also how she hadn't ended up dead to any Supernatural yet.

Ashley wandered the REC center searching for her partner and came up empty handed. Given how their last conversation ended she had little doubt that Mackenzie was avoiding her in some way or another so she sought out Brendan to clarify. She found the Councilmen with his assistant, Maxwell, as they were traveling the center, checking off names from their list. She first checked in with Maxwell, who immediately re-directed her to see Brendan.

"No, and if you see her or Hendrix, would you let them know that this sort of this is mandatory." Ashley frowned at Brendan's answer; it was unlike William to avoid this, he seemed far more likely to follow orders than Mackenzie, and she doubted greatly that Mac could have waylaid the man from his duties as Councilmen. It meant that it was unlikely either of them were together. Annoyed that it took her this long to realize that both were missing, she made back for the door where she had left Alaric; wanted his help in tracking them down. She pushed the door opened and stepped out into the night alone. Of course they're gone. She fumed. She needed to find Will and Mac; no one else was going to do it. So she left the REC center headed for the house at a jog.

large.jpg

"Yeah well I was trying to prevent any sort of a panic. If anyone else had reservations on letting Thor save them and followed you out here, they would have been at risk. Next time try keeping your shit together, or at least not make a scene about it." Anymore flustering was halted at Alaric suddenly teleporting them, Chase had to pause in his pacing and close his eyes afterwards when the world started spinning to prevent heaving the Frito chips back up.

"I hate you." He muttered under his breath towards Alaric before opening them back up once his insides were calm. One look around and he recognized the area, and could nearly place the exact spot he'd lain bleeding earlier today. "What is it with you and this freaking forest anyhow."

With the matter at hand it was clear Alaric wanted her gone, and while Chase didn't blame him he couldn't help but wonder if she'd be of more use staying around at the colony. "I can't believe I'm saying this but wouldn't it be useful to have her around when the wolves show up? Y'know, now that we have no plan with Hypnos having screwed us we could use any advantage we can get." He didn't sound particularly eager to jump to the Vampires defense, but the colony was a priority, and she could potentially prove useful.
Nidelia Nidelia Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

Last edited:
Sibéal smiled at Thor's answer to her statement and then a comment about the forest, though, that slightly bothered her because despite the current forest being under the enchantment of Pan, it was still her domain as well... Her natural home... Walking over, she grabbed Aurora's hand and smiled before looking to Thor, "You should be able to Pin-Point my home... It's the only area within Vitae that is using Norse and Gaelic magick..."

As she stood there, she was significantly smaller than Aurora in size as she only reached a total height of 5'4'' (163 cm). Although, despite her size, she had the power inside her of one of the most powerful ancient warriors, both the Norse and Gaelic. She was a Shieldmaiden just as much as she was a Völva. She had also been taught by Odin, The all-father, and Chief of Norse Gods who had claimed a couple of his domains as magick and wisdom. Having hung from the World Tree and sacrificed his own eye to gain the world's knowledge of all realms. Sibéal, was, in short, was a force to be reckoned with.

Alator Alator
Nidelia Nidelia

Pan couldn't help but smile, well inwardly at least, as the Alpha found ways to fight back. He found it all too intriguing how the man operated as he was being pursued. Most would have given into the fear by now and then the fun would be over. However this Alpha, this Elijah, was certainly keeping things interesting.

Pan's next order was to the river nymph whose home the Alpha was using as an attempt to escape him. The Nymph would need to play her part in the hunt as well. The Nymph would be tasked with steering or harming the Alpha. The river would turn especially cold and the current would become progressively stronger. The trees that border the river would begin walling off the river bank with roots and vines. Pan would then wait inside one of the trees to watch him. Pan made sure to leave Elijah only one way out and that was the way back to his trap.

The wolves would be tasked with keeping to the river and keeping an eye on the Alpha. No doubt their bloodlust would be magnified at the lose of one of their own and Pan did nothing to quell it. If anything he encouraged the anger so long as they didn't fall out of line.

Part of Elijah began to regret his decision to take refuge in the stream once he felt the water's temperature drop sharply. It was unseasonably cold, almost frigid, leaving little to the imagination as to who was behind it and whether Pan knew about his impromptu escape route. He could already feel his extremities numbing, tossed around by the current. His first few attempts to clamber out of the stream in an area free of the Wolves were foiled by the plants along the bank visibly and audibly shifting, forming nigh-impassible barriers of briars and branches. After ending up with a palm full of hooked thorns for his trouble, Eli gave up on that approach.

He continuously cast his eyes toward the bank at the pursuing Pack, their slavering glances never leaving him. If he didn't think of something soon, he knew he'd have to try his luck with them... exactly as Pan intended. Eli's eye was caught by a low-hanging tree branch, extending over the middle of the river and covered in moss. Sturdy enough to hold his weight? Maybe... there was only one way to know. As the current carried him toward his potential lifeline, he stored up his energy, waiting.

As he came within several feet, he allowed himself to sink to the shallow bottom of the stream before shooting upwards off the bottom. He didn't make much clearance out of the water, but it was enough. Grabbing hold of a notch on the branch, he hauled himself upward. His muscles protested fiercely -- the cold had them half-functional at best as he strained to lever his body onto the branch. Elijah succeeded, but not without several alarming creaks. The man quickly shimmied along the branch, preparing to scramble down the trunk before the Wolves arrived when the limb finally gave out. He fell to the ground with a thud, the wind knocked out of him and the pain of briars punching through his garments causing him to call out in surprise. He stood up quickly, disentangling himself from the vines which seemed to reach out for him angrily before attempting to put some distance between himself and the Pack.

Crono Crono Nidelia Nidelia
Alex sighed at Kyle's dramatics. As she began to respond to Chase, they were suddenly teleported. "Jeez, man! Give a girl a little warning!" She gulped a few deep breaths down, and sighed, holding her hand up, ticking off each finger as she named something. "I got salt, silver bullets, and stuff for my hexbag. The only things I still need are sweet grass, a copper charm, and sage. You would not believe what the herb seller does! He mixes parsley in the sage! Not to mention he's never heard of sweet grass..." She trailed off when what the angel had said hit her. "Oh, hell no. I am not leaving. First off, the only family I have left is right here, and I am not leaving while there's immediate danger. Secondly, you are in no real position to get rid of me. You poof me out of here, I'll be right on your tail, ready to give you a mad ass beat-down. You got me?"

Kyle's face turned pale as he was transported with the others and he doubled over, feeling like he had gone on the Tilt-A-Whirl after eating three chili dogs. (Never again was that going to happen.) As he recovered, Alex flipped out. He stood as quickly as he could and grabbed a hold of Alex's arm. "Grey. That's enough, ok? I'm sure he gets the picture." He gave a weak smile and handed her his jacket which she promptly put on, relishing in the weight of the jacket on her shoulders.

((It's so pretty!! Finally got to a computer, and finished chores....... mostly...))

As the Alpha ran from the river he would find that the briars extended into the forest not leaving much room to maneuver. The Pack of course were still on his flanks herding him towards Pan's end game. However this time it was only one detachment of Werewolves on either side. The other pack had seemingly disappeared. Not that Pan would give the Alpha much time to think on that at all as he began firing upon him once more. However unlike before Pan was aiming to deal damage, mostly to his mobility by targeting his legs or shoulders.

The moon was hanging low and soon dawn would be upon them, but that didn't matter. Pan was already done setting up the end game.
Safton Safton

Within a few minutes she was back at the house. Someone had moved the cars, both Mac's and William's truck back in front of the house: how and when people had time to do this, she had no idea. The house was dark; no lights and all the windows and doors were closed. It didn't look like anyone was home, but she didn't think Mac would have gone anywhere else if she wasn't at the REC center. She didn't like the odds, and had a sense of dread in the pit of her stomach. She climbed the front steps and let herself into the front of the house. She paused and listened, hearing nothing from inside. "Hello? Mac?" She called out, stepping further into the house and closing the door behind her. Flicking on the hall light she wandered down to her -rather Mac's room was and pushed the door open. Even before she turned on the light she could see the sleeping figure of her partner still curled up on the bed where she had last left her.

"Hey," She said, turning on the light and moving to the edge of the bed. She reached down and grabbed Mac's leg, giving her a shake. "Gotta get up. Another god is trying to kills us and apparently a fourth one will save us." She frowned with worry when Mac didn't stir. "Mac?" She moved to crawl across the bed and reach to check the smaller hunters pulse. Still alive but unable to be woken. "Hypnos." Ashley said flatly. She was at a loss, of course the god would put his Oracle to sleep so she would recover, and Ashley had little doubt that if Pan decided to level Vitae Hypnos would retrieve his Oracle before he was killed, but she paused. The god had been less than trustworthy, recently, not that Ashley really trusted them to begin with; he had yet to prove himself so far as she was concerned.

She knew she couldn't carry Mac without severely injuring the sleeping hunter, or both of them. She bit her lower lip and made a leap of faith. "Rick?" She said rather faintly, almost embarrassed; she wasn't sure if this would work. "I need your help." She made the assumption that Alaric would respond, given their most recent connection, but she wasn't sure if it would work at at all. She wouldn't leave Mac alone so she shifted Mac onto the bed properly, taking off the hunters boots and tossing them aside, annoyed when she heard the knife from the woman's boot clatter from the floor and skid away. She immediately started searching the prone hunter and withdrew another two before she climbed into the bed beside her, curling up on her side, she waited.

Nidelia Nidelia

Elijah would have been muttering any number of curses under his breath as he ran if his survival didn't depend on every bit of air in his lungs -- the same lungs which now burned intensely from exertion, his muscles aching. The deep gash along his calf wasn't bleeding seriously, but a steady red ooze nonetheless poured from the wound. He hadn't had time to even consider dressing it, not the proper materials with which to do so.

Oh well. More work for Will or Ash if I make it out of this alive, his adrenaline-addled mind thought wryly.

His thoughts were interrupted by the whistling sound of an arrow which whipped past his cheek with almost unbelievable speed. Eli began to move in something resembling a serpentine pattern, hoping to throw off Pan's aim. It sacrificed speed, but he had little choice. He was approaching a fallen log across what passed for a trail in the midst of the briar walls when it happened. A running leap, mid-air, when he felt the pain.

The Alpha collapsed to the ground on the other side of the log shouting in pain; he felt as if someone had driven a red-hot fire poker through his torso. Eyes wide, he looked down to see one of the god's oversized arrows buried in the edge of his abdomen, parallel to his ribs. He could see the broadhead sticking out from the front of his torso, covered in blood. He was safely hidden behind the fallen log for the moment. Hands shaking and grunting in pain, he took hold of the arrow and broke off what little he could on either end of the massive projectile. He'd have to leave it in his body for now or risk bleeding out in no time. He had no idea what damage the arrow had done as it was. Elijah stood up on unsteady legs, hobbling slowly but surely further into the woods. His vision was blurring, but instinct drove him on.

He had awoken, head sore from the human Alpha's strike. His swollen throat still burned, barely allowing Him to swallow the water from the stream. Wounds from silver did not heal quickly for His kind. Pan's will drove Him toward the direction of the ongoing Hunt. The human's tenacity had stoked the fires of bloodlust inside Him even further as He rejoined the outermost echelon of the Pack herding the human towards his doom.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

Pan smirked as his arrow hit his mark and all but crippled the human. With his drastically reduced speed Pan could simply walk after him with no worry for the Alpha to escape. Not to mention that because of the damage done to his body his mind had reverted to just working on instinct, making him so much easier to manipulate. So Pan would direct Elijah towards the center of the his home. It was surprisingly a clearing in the middle of the forest and in the center was a massive tree covered in runes from multiple cultures. The moon was dipping below the horizon and dawn would be upon them soon.

Rather than finish off the Alpha himself Pan gave the order that William and his detachment of Werewolves end him. This way Pan could wrap up the trail and give the human the punishment Jasmine thought he deserved.

All in all Pan was happy with how the trail had gone. Though it, presumably, has ended in the Alpha's death Elijah put up an interesting fight through out. It had by far been the most interesting hunt in the last few centuries. Mostly humans just collapsed into a mess of fear and weren't even worth the hunt. Elijah was... different.
Safton Safton

Last edited:
Thor closed his eyes for a second, reaching out with his mind over Vitae, he then sensed what he was looking for. Thor turned his gaze to the two women, and the second later they were standing inside a house that could only belong to the Völva. Now he could actually sense the hammer itself, his human form's heart skipped a beat. Without his hammer, he was not truly whole. He felt as if a part of him was missing. And with such a powerful weapon, coupled with Thor's own formidable power, there would be no one who could challenge his rightful place as the king of the Æsir.

SynKast SynKast Nidelia Nidelia

Sibéal was a bit caught off guard as they were suddenly brought back to Vitae in the flash, literally. Though, at least she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her naked due to the fact that her warding still put up a blurred dome around her home making it impossible for anyone to get a clear visual or audio of what was done or said behind the ward. Walking over into the tent, she looked to Aurora, "We'll be back." And with that, she passed a second ward that leads into her actual tent. Upon entering her abode with the God, her tent would hold a lot more room than the outside appearance had to show. Walking downstairs into her 'basement' she smiled, "Here, Son Thor... Mjolnir is here." As she walked into her 'basement' were several rare and powerful items were aligned on many racks and showcases with some of her most powerful wards and runes guarding against theft.

However, there was a stand that held a glass box, aligned with a thistle and gold bound trim. Inside, his hammer resided in its fullest glory.

Alator Alator
Nidelia Nidelia

Hypnos needed to get away from the underworld. He had just finished enhancing the seal on the Abyss Gate, and Hypnos didn't want to think about that... thing any longer. So Hypnos did what he had always done in his spare time at this point: checking in on Vitae. While the chances were slim that they could do something to the coming darkness it was better than nothing. When Hypnos arrived in the Colony he naturally checked on Mackenzie. Only to find something was... off. The guard dog that had been loyally keeping vigil on his Oracle was not as close by as he would like with Pan's trail going on. Chase would be far quicker to react should something happen than he would be. Especially since most of his power went into reinforcing the Abyss Gate just now.

Hypnos waited for a moment, looking Mac over to make sure her dream was pleasant and to locate the werewolf, before all but teleporting beside his lupine friend, his arms crossed behind his back and looked between the little group assembled with a smile, " Did I hear someone call my name?" The drowsy god asked sarcastically. " As much as I enjoy a good stroll, especially when discussing about vampires and plans, you really should pick a better place than a forest clearing when Pan is awake. You'd be surprised how far his influence goes." Hypnos said taking a look inside the mind of Chase to catch himself up on what they were discussing. " Alaric, I'll let you find your own way back." Hypnos said before looking at Alex for a few seconds silently before transporting the lot back to Vitae.
Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Crono Crono Nidelia Nidelia
penny-dreadful-jekyll_0.jpg

Solomon had been underground for quite some time. Running low on resources, and ideas on how to keep himself out of the reach of demons. Ever since the Apocalypse he had a target on his head from hell thanks to what his ancestor did thousands of years ago. Quite frankly Solomon wished he had the same power as his namesake so he wouldn't have to run from the demons, and yet here he was frantically going over ancient sigils on a public bus looking like a Satanist. The tattoos still stung but at least they would ward him from most demons as well as keep him safe from possession. Not like any of these low level scribbles were going to help him with what was coming. His father had always warned him against scrying, but he didn't really see the harm in it until recently. Solomon had accidentally tapped into a link in the Underworld and learned about a great darkness. It was something even the gods were afraid of getting out. Whatever it was Solomon needed to do something to help so he was making his way to some Colony named Vitae. Apparently it was a last stronghold of some sort. Though going by their pleading transmission for help they were just as desperate as he

large.jpg

"Have you been feeding on anyone at the colony? How've you been getting your fix?" Chase asked as more of a finale question to Alex. It was a dealbreaker frankly depending on the answer, and he guessed Alaric would agree. But Hypnos would arrive out of the blue, swinging his large deity influence around in his words and Chase had just sort of had enough in that moment. His resentment towards Hypnos still hadn't really had time to subside, this combined with the faint presence of Pan's own influence, and Chase's own need to hunt was putting the Werewolf closer to the edge and both his fists and jaw clenched. Of course the silver knife was still in one hand, so he felt the intense heat but ignored it. "Where do you get off?"

The final straw was likely the fact that Hypnos ported them back to Vitae of his own volition, and instinct won. So in the moment of getting his bearings, which Chase didn't fully have, he took one awkward step sideways before regaining his balance then swung his right fist wide at the left side of Hypnos' face.​
Nidelia Nidelia Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom St. Boethius St. Boethius

latest

Hypnos knew that Pan was having an effect on people, especially Chase, but he didn't expect him to lash out in such a manner. Taking the full brunt of the punch Hypnos was barely able to keep himself from falling over however the damage to his human body wasn't that bad all things considered. It was simply a broken nose. Hypnos's golden blood dripped down his face profusely as the wound healed almost instantly. The principal of the matter Hypnos needed to deal with. He had been frustrating and apologizing since New York and still there was such animosity. However he didn't have that much power left. Granted it was enough to make an example of one werewolf, but was it really worth it?

" You need to cool off λύκος (Greek for wolf). Hypnos said walking up to Chase staring him down, " Go get some rest Chase. Before I decide that my brother's opinion may have some merit." Hypnos hissed under his breath before turning away from Chase.

Elijah hobbled, the edges of his vision darkening as he continued to move through the wilderness. Every motion caused another flare of intense pain as the arrow impaled through his oblique was disturbed. Some small part of his mind wondered if that pain was the only thing keeping him conscious at this point. Even so, if that was the case, it was losing the battle. He had come to understand that he wouldn't be finishing the Trial. All he could hope for at this point was dying at the hands of blood loss and shock rather than torn apart like so much jerky by the Wolves. Davenport felt a pang of guilt in his chest... he'd let the people of Vitae down. He was hoping the others had some sort of backup plan, that some might be saved at the very least.

Still, one thing was certain: Pan wouldn't claim him without a fight. The same went for his furry companions.

Eli saw the looming wall of briars in front of him -- thicker than the others so far. It stretched as far as he could see in either direction, twisting amongst the trees. The sound of Wolves echoed from the way he came. There was no more time to run.

He arrived with two other Wolves to see the Alpha waiting for them, clutching a makeshift spear. He approached from the front, His two newfound packmates flanking him on either side as they slowly fanned out, cutting off any hope of escape for the human. The Alpha reached into his pocket, withdrawing the silver coin he'd used earlier to nearly kill Him. He growled instinctively at the sight. The human chuckled, flipping the coin towards the Wolves with his thumb and grinning as they all backpedaled briefly. The leftmost Wolf took the lapse in attention to launch his attack, bounding toward the human and leaping into the air, jaws wide.

It was a trap. The Alpha had feigned carelessness. He ducked low, turning on his heel and thrusting upward. The spear buried itself into the ribs of the Wolf, its momentum sending it sailing over the human's shoulder and crashing to the ground, yelping in pain. He shot forward, jaws snapping shut on the Alpha's spear as he attempted to remove it. The timber cracked and splintered in half under the force of His jaws and the man stumbled backward, scooping a rock from the ground and lobbing it at Him. He sidestepped the projectile without ever shifting his predatory gaze, giving His uninjured packmate an opportunity to strike.

Elijah was on the ground before he knew it, the Wolf pinning him down with its powerful forelimbs as saliva dripped onto his shirt. Its jaws lowered toward his throat, but the creature stopped suddenly at the sound of an obvious warning growl from his own alpha. Of course -- the pack leader would want to claim the kill personally.

That presented an opportunity... but it was going to hurt. As the alpha approached him, Eli grabbed hold of the arrow's shaft still embedded in his side.

And pulled.

The splintered shaft of wood came free with a sickening pop, eliciting a yell of pain at the sensation to tearing flesh. The Wolf pinning him turned back at the disturbance and Elijah struck -- jabbing what was left of the arrow into the bottom of its throat. The Wolf attempted to squeal, but all that came was a vague sound of gurgling as it fell backwards, legs kicking impotently. Eli had no chance to celebrate the victory, such as it was. The alpha was atop him now, staring down at him with gray eyes. Eli didn't turn away from the gaze, returning a glare of his own.

He paused. Inside those eyes he saw something -- more than the intelligence shared by all Purebloods. Those eyes were familiar. The recognition was mutual -- the alpha wolf hesitated visibly, but only for a moment. His jaws opened again and a low growl reverberated from his chest as he prepared to make his kill, ending the Trial once and for all.

Elijah closed his eyes. He didn't know how long he waited for the brief pain, the tearing sensation of his throat being torn free and what blood he had left spilling onto the ground... but it seemed like forever. Slowly, his eyelids opened. The wolf no longer stood above him, allowing him a clear view of the sky... and the early morning rays of sunlight peeking through the tree canopy.

He smiled, faintly, before falling into unconsciousness.

As the first rays of the morning sun penetrated his Forest Pan stopped the wolves, releasing them and William from his power. They would revert back to humans as soon as Pan pulled his godly magic back. As for the Alpha... Even in the end he managed to inflict massive damage to his hunters. Pan couldn't help but laugh, and his hearty laugh reverberated throughout his forest. He couldn't believe how tenacious Elijah had been even in his last moments. To lose such a human would actually be a great loss for the species, but it was out of his hands now. Pan gathered up what was left of Elijah and personally lead William out of the forest. It didn't take long to leave the forest, but it did give him time to think about the Colony itself. However something strange happened as he walked. Thanatos himself appeared beside him. Pan didn't say anything but continued on until both he and Thanatos were outside of the gate. "The Trial is Complete!"

Mackenzie would wake as the sun came over the horizon. Finally the trial was over, but Hypnos couldn't prepare her for what awaited.

Ashley spend the remainder of the evening with Mackenzie, though she hadn't slept; worried about the outcome of the Trial, the missing Alaric, and how she would get Mac to the REC center to make sure they were both saved. First light was starting to filter through window, peaking through the closed curtains; she felt the end was neigh, and it was really only appropriate that Mackenzie was sleeping through it. She wasn't upset by this knowledge, or at least the thought that she would die at Mac's side. She always knew it was a possibility, though she thought it would be while killing off supernatural creatures, not laying in bed. There are worse ways to go, I guess.

She was surprised to see Mac stirring, doing what Mac typically does when trying to deny waking, wanting to sleep more. The smaller hunter groaned in annoyance, and turned from her back onto her side facing Ashley, throwing an arm over Ash's shoulder and burying her face deeper into the pillows. "Seriously...?"

Mackenzie's dreams had been pleasant, certainly not the Dream she had hoped for, but it was nice to sleep through the night and not wake up eleven times panicked and terrified. She was aware of another in bed with her, made the assumption it was Ashley which was confirmed by her sarcastic tone. She thought nothing of it at first, but then slowly her memory returned and she recalled their last words to each other. She leaned back, sleepy dark eyes peering up at Ashley. "Why are you here?"

"Taking care of your butt, since those I left you in the care of aren't around." Ash replied sourly, but made no effort to move.

Mac frowned, knowing who she would have left 'her care' in the hands of. "When was the last time you saw him?"

"Last night, before the trial, we saw Eli off."

"Shit." Mackenzie was scrambling then, trying to free herself from Ash and the blankets, if William didn't come back, if he hadn't been seen there was only one possibility in her mind what could have happened, he'd gone off to save his partner.

Pan offered the battered body of Elijah to the people of the Colony by placing him, rather ceremonially, on the ground in front of the gate. " The Trail is complete!" Pan would shout once more. " The result: Failure!"

Thanatos silently stood next to Elijah, a smile crept across his aged features as he watched the man barely cling to life. Simply waiting on him to end his suffering. However timing is imperative and it still wasn't his time.

Solomon finally managed to get in the area of the Colony, after 3 buses and a hot wired car, but this was a rather unexpected turn of events. Who would have thought that the forest surrounding the Colony was going to be enchanted. Not only that but the power was god level. If they had such a being protecting them why were they still sending out the signal? Solomon found his answer upon closer inspection of the barrier. It was certainly a gods work but the god was weak, like most of the old gods were. It would take time but even he could break the enchantment. He just needed to find the right sigil....

large.jpg

Chase wasn't sure what he'd expected, but seeing the golden flow from Hypnos' nose seemed to jostle him back into the present enough to not pursue the altercation further. However when Hypnos got back up and started to stare him down he fought not to swing once more, but the Werewolf reminded himself that this was someone who could likely kill him rather easily if he was in the mood. But Chase stood his ground glaring right back at Hypnos with a light growl, "And what opinion is that exactly oh mighty one, that I'm a mongrel that should be put down with the rest? You're open to try Sandman." Chase spit on the ground between them before turning on his heel and walking away whilst fuming, ignoring his throbbing thigh. Unknown to him was the fact that he was walking in the direction of the oracle, unconsciously drawn to Mac because he had no clear destination in his own mind other than putting distance between himself and Hypnos.

St. Boethius St. Boethius NanLia NanLia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back