• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Two hours came and went in a flash, though for Pan it wasn't fast enough. By the time he could start the hunt the Pack had slew 5 deer, 3 bucks, 2 doe and were then fighting one another. Nonetheless at Pan's command they all came to heel and off they went. Pan would sniff the air a few times before he caught the desires scent. Human and Nymph. After he found the scent it wasn't hard to track it back to the cave's location. Especially considering it was Jasmine's favorite spot to take her... companions.

Fighting a sleeping opponent was by no means honorable, but survival wasn't about honor so Pan paid it no heed. The Wild God was posted up in a tree, quite literally as half of his body was sorta handing out as his staff turned into a bow and he nocked an arrow the size of his prey.

The Pack would split evenly into two teams. One lead by the original Pack alpha and one lead by William. The Pack Alpha and his ilk were to charge into the cave after Pan opened fire. While William and his lot were scattered about in the area patrolling, waiting for the prey in case of an escape route.
Safton Safton Nidelia Nidelia

Ashley continued to watch Alex warily, casting a quick glance to her fallen friend; she wasn't about to get close enough to assist him back up. She was slowly calming, getting her fear under check. Partly from Alaric's presence and because the Vampire hadn't attacked anyone as of yet. She wouldn't take any chances, and kept her distance, closer to the door that lead back to the REC center.

She frowned at Chase's explanation of how the Vampire was good. "When?" She asked rather bluntly, "When did you do this scouting?" It didn't make any sense that Chase would be sent to scout, she didn't doubt that he was telling the truth, or at least she had never known him to lie, but why would anyone send someone out to scout a pack of werewolves? It sounded like the stupidest thing she'd ever heard, not to mention, up until recently he hadn't been part of Brendan's Hunters. She'd brought him in to the meeting about New York, not Brendan, not William. She knew something didn't add up, she just didn't know what.

Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Crono Crono Nidelia Nidelia

She was firmly pressed against her new 'friends' body. Both were covered in dried blood from head to toe. (Minus their hair.) The sudden crack of lightning surprised her. In a sudden movement, she sat up and looked over to Aurora before speaking in her Gaelic tongue, "Shh, Aurora... Embrace your slumber and the dreams that follow so the outside world shall stay quiet." A simple spell, one that would induce a deep sleep for the next 3-4 hours. However, after the spell's incantation was spoken, Sibéal leaned forward; deeply kissing the girls lips for a short few seconds before parting herself from the girl while she'd continue to sleep within the tree.

Jumping down, Sibéal would land with a roll to break her fall. Yet, upon bringing herself to a standing position, she'd smile softly as she heard Thor's voice. She was by no means attracted to him, no matter how divine he was... Males just didn't, suit her taste. Yet, she was indeed very happy anytime a God or Goddess from her Pantheon(s) decided to visit her.

Sibéal stood there, stark naked and yet, didn't even try to hide her body... Nudity was never an issue with pagans as it was for most others. Yet, as she heard Thor's voice call her name, she'd respond in a soft tone. "I suppose this means you heard my prayer then, Son Thor?"

Alator Alator
Nidelia Nidelia

Last edited:
Crono Crono Ninian Ninian NanLia NanLia
Kyle stood slowly and turned to the group near the door. "Your yapping won't help calm her down." He walked to them and stopped. "Got any ideas, or do I have to do something crazy?"

Alex's breathing had slowed to a more normal pace, and her knife was lowered to her side. The silver blade blunted slightly as her breathing moved it. She may have looked more relaxed, but her eyes darted from person to person, her hand twitching as she studied them.

((Sorry. :( I thought it had posted, but I guess the internet went down before it did. I had to retype it.))

Thor nodded "I heard it, and I must admit, what you said intrigued me.". To summon someone such as a king of a Pantheon, one ought to have a good reason. Even a völva. And Sibéal had never prayed for him to visit her for naught. "I might have to leave soon however, as I have buisness elsewhere.". Thor took a few steps towards her to close the gap between them, recalling something from her prayer he added "And I should probably tell you, I'm the heir no longer. I am the king, for Odin, the All-Father, is no longer with us. He fell in battle against Lucifer, attempting to prevent the apocalypse. And so did Baldur." Thor clenched his jaws together at the memory, several years later the fact that Thor had not been there still hurt, whilst he still doubted that his might would have turned things in the gods' favour, he still felt as if he could have prevented their deaths.

SynKast SynKast

aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric glared down at the vampire. While he knew that werewolves could control and curb their hunger for hearts with the hearts of animals, but he doubted there were an excess of blood packs in a colony for a vampire, unless those blood packs are people. "I highly doubt she's been feeding on blood packs this whole time," he snarls. "And if she has been, then she's stealing from a colony in need, which is just as bad," he says flatly. He really wasn't scared of the vampire, or the person telling him he needed to back off. He could easily protect Ashley, and he knew that Chase could take care of himself.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

One of the many things her Celtic Knot tattoo with runes protected her from, was spells from witches. She frowned sitting up and watching her approach Thor. "I'm sorry for interrupting, but miss, I would like to point out how rude what you attempted just now is," she says sternly, as she started climbing out of the tree. She bowed to Thor. "I apologize for interrupting the conversation, but she was rude to me and I needed to point it out to her," she says simply. She gave Sibeal a look that said she was actually hurt by the woman's actions. Like she couldn't witness her speaking with Thor?

emilia_by_riief-da79vbr.jpg

Jasmine was gone by morning, taking care of Sylph duties.

Chase let out a huff at Alaric's words about the knife not harming him, and Chase's first thoughts were about how if it was silver which he suspected then it wouldn't be the same case for Chase. Annoyingly enough he couldn't answer the angels question on what she was doing at Vitae because he hadn't asked her himself. The moment he'd found out she wasn't a real threat to the colony he'd just moved on.

"Do your mountain thing and question her yourself to find out then." It was a bit too vague so Chase was comfortable enough saying it in front of Ashley and Kyle.

Nidelia Nidelia Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom NanLia NanLia

Ashley looked between Alaric and Chase before regarding the vampire once more. She was being ignored by both men and thankfully the vampire. Clearly they had no intention on including her on whatever it was Alaric and Chase were discussing, or answering her questions. Mountaintop?

Annoyed she wasn't going to let a Vampire stay in the colony. "Either of you consider the fact that Brendan and William wouldn't tolerate this?" She was shaking her head, turning back towards the door to the REC center, she was not going to be a part of what ever it was they were planning. There was a reason why they hunted the supernatural; and it wasn't so they could be bed fellows.

Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Nidelia Nidelia Crono Crono

He padded back and forth, lupine eyes locked on the mouth of the cave. He had caught the scent of the human and the nymph -- both familiar to Him, but inspiring no sense of loyalty or regret. Still, there was no sign of activity inside the cave, no sound of movement. Just the vague smell of... smoke? Regardless, the Wolf dared not question the orders of the God of the Wild, instead warily eying His newfound pack-mates as they awaited the signal.

Crono Crono Ninian Ninian NanLia NanLia
Kyle sighed and said, "Stupid it is, then." He shrugged off his jacket and draped it across his arm. Then, he moved slowly towards Alex, speaking softly to her as he did. "It's alright, Grey. No one's going to hurt you. You're safe." He hoped he wouldn't be stabbed or stopped.

Alex stood statue still, eyeing everyone. Her mind, though still racing, had begun to slow it's frantic thoughts. Then Kyle began inching toward her. The fear on his face snapped her mind back to the present. Her hand slowly relaxed, letting the knife fall to the ground. Her mouth felt dry, and she could hear the three's heartbeats had kicked up. She sidestepped away from the knife and took a deep breath. "I take it I panicked."

Sibéal was dumbfounded when she saw Aurora was awake and standing next to her, saying she was rude. She was at a total loss of words, "I... Uh... I am sorry?"

Thor chuckled at the look on Sibéal's face, he then turned to the new woman, whom he suspected also was a witch. With an amused smile he said "Apology accepted.", before turning back to Sibéal "You have hosted gods, yet a witch who's feelings you apparently hurt has you at a loss of words." he jested. He then proceeded to say "Now, would you like to continue with the matters at hand? Is there anything that you need from me?"

Not that he doubted her intentions, but he hardly felt like it was too much for her to ask for something, especially seeing as she was going to give him something in return.

SynKast SynKast Nidelia Nidelia

Sibéal raised a brow at the girl. The reason she was at a loss of words were due to the fact that the girl had deflected a spell from a powerful Völva with such ease... There was obviously more to this girl than she expected. Yet, now was not the time to prod, although a mental note had been made.

However, her attention was directed back to Thor when he mentioned the downfall of Odin, her patron God. Upon hearing the news, a part of her seemed to go numb as the fire in her eyes seemed to dim. "A shame..." reaching towards her chest, she'd gently grab the pendant of Gungnir. "Well, it was an honor to learn his wisdom... The blood and flesh I sacrificed are not in vain..." A tear fell from her cheek, she had known the God personally. Not only was she a Patron, but he was her tutor and practically an extended father of sorts. Though, now wasn't the time to mourn either. Looking up, she stood on a nearby log to whisper directly into Thor's ear in the old Norse Language. One forgotten by man long, long ago. "I have found Mjölnir."

Alator Alator
Nidelia Nidelia

Now Thor was at a loss for words, his hammer, his old friend. If she spoke the truth, then he would finally get his hands on what he had sought for a thousand years. Thor placed his hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes, he too speakng in ancient norse "If that is so Sibéal, then I am in your debt. Whatever you need... If it is within my power to grant it, I shall.". The joy was filling his entire being, he was going to be whole again. He removed his hand, and asked "How did you find it?". As that was something that he was truly wondering, how could a witch find what a god in a thousand years could not?

SynKast SynKast

Pan's arrow ripped forth from the trees and into the cave which he assumed held his prey. While he didn't think the arrow would hit Pan gave the order for the werewolves to enter the cave and kill whatever was in there. Jasmine had been given her time and if she hadn't cleared out by now then she knew she would be shown no mercy.

While Pan waited for the sound of the wolves attacking for some sort of trap he had the secondary team of wolves fan out and search feature the Alpha.

He watched as the enormous arrow thudded into the ground, several silver streaks of fur shooting into mouth of the cave. He felt Pan's influence ordering His half of the pack to fan the surrounding woods. With an almost human-like flick of the head, he signaled for the other wolves to do as the god bid. They obeyed, padding into the surrounding treeline. He waited a moment, hearing the sound of snarls inside the cave. One of the Wolves emerged carrying something -- a jacket -- in its jaws. The garment was torn, but there was no sign of blood or viscera on it. It hadn't been torn from the prey's body... it had been left. Purposefully.

As if on cue, the mouth of the cave came alight with flames. The alarmed howls of the Wolves still inside echoed out into the clearing. Temporary exposure to flames was hardly more than an inconvenience to werewolves, but the message was clear enough all the same. Growling, He looked into the surrounding trees before lifting his nose high into the air, beginning his own search.

Elijah watched from his perch as the Wolves scattered. He squinted, eyes focused on the scene. A large rock was clutched in his hand, though he hoped he wouldn't need it. If it came to that, he'd only be delaying the inevitable. He had no silver. Evasion was his best ally now -- not resistance. He lowered his nose toward his own torso, sniffing himself experimentally. His own sense of smell was nowhere near as attuned as that of the Wolves, but he nonetheless hoped that the mixture of dirt and plant material he had rubbed himself down in would buy him some time at the very least.

The sound of howls closer to his position informed him that he'd lingered too long -- they were searching for him. In a crouch, he ducked into the underbrush and moved deeper into the wilds.

aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric sighed and glared at Chase, before looking to Ashley. "Ashley, wait, please," he says, before looking back to the vampire with obvious scrutiny. He knew that Ashley wouldn't understand why he asked her to wait, and knew he'd owe her an explanation, but he'd save it for later. He knew that all supernatural creatures have good and bad among them, even Demon's and Angels. He also knew this would likely lead to him having to have the conversation he felt she wasn't ready for, with her.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora smirked when Sibeal was at a loss for words. When she was wondering how, all she did was point at her own celtic knot tattoo. A Triquetra with runes penned into the knots. She watched the conversation between Sibeal and Thor, saying nothing to interrupt them again, after all, she didn't want to be disrespectful to Thor.

The Wolf's howls were the only beacon Pan needed to find his prey. For the Alpha would soon realize that it wasn't just the Pack that was hunting him. It was the entire forest itself. Pan could easily hear Elijah's movements through the wild because he had told every other forest creature to stay still or help him in the hunt. Appearing on the side of another tree close to where Elijah had been perched Pan loosed another shot into the thick underbrush. He wasn't expecting to hit the Alpha. Merely steer him towards a destination. Pan then ordered the two wolf packs to stay on the Alpha's flanks and steer him to the heart of the wilds.

As Elijah would run if he wasn't careful he would trip several times as he ran. The trees were beginning to move in support of Pan as well, though they could only do so much on their own.

Sibéal looked at the girl again, now slightly understanding. However, there are more important things at hand. "Your hammer was at a black-market auction of mystical items... They keep their treasures warded... I had to give up my pouch of Asgardian coins... But, it was worth it... Mjolnir is at my home, though, we cannot reach Vitae anymore..." as she spoke, the creaking of the trees as they began to move as though they were sentient. "Need I say more? This forest is now enchanted, and even I do not feel safe here anymore." Her words were all in the ancient Norse language, all except those last few about mentioning the forest being enchanted.

Alator Alator
Nidelia Nidelia

Ashley paused, hand holding the handle to the REC centre door she turned to regard Alaric over her shoulder. "I'm going in." She stated again, this was beyond what she was willing to tolerate. She wouldn't be a part of whatever Chase and Alaric were doing, because it was clear to her they were going to let the Vampire not only live, but remain in the colony. She pulled the door opened and stepped past the threshold, back in with the rest of the colony.

She was disappointed, with Alaric and Chase both, clearly more so with Alaric but even still she had trusted them both to keep the colonies best interest above everything else, and they hadn't. She let the door close behind her, and she made her way through the crowd. She felt torn. She knew she should alter Brendan and the other hunters to the presence of the Vampire, but she knew if she did it would ruin Chase and Alaric's chance to stay in the colony. She frowned and turned to look for Mackenzie.

Of everyone she knew and trusted she knew Mackenzie would know what to do. Mac had been with a Den, twice, she would know if the Vampire was trustworthy or not. Blue eyes traveled around the people that lingered but she failed to find the petit ginger. She started to wander the crowds, continuing to search.

Nidelia Nidelia Crono Crono Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

large.jpg

Chase watched as Alex came to her senses, briefly crouching to scoop up the knife, not that she really needed it if she wanted to hurt someone. The heat in his hand even through the hilt of the blade told him that it was indeed made of silver so he was careful not to touch anything but the hilt and he held it backwards to prevent it being seen as a threat.

Between the glares from Alaric and the fact that Ashley took off he was starting to wonder if this was even worth it. "Yes you did, and causing a scene." Turning his attention back to Alex, he spoke accusingly. "I thought you said you were just passing through."​
Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Nidelia Nidelia

Elijah hissed a curse as another enormous arrow rocketed through the brush, embedding itself in the trunk of a tree mere feet away with a resounding thud. Adjusting his course, he began to run faster -- at least, as fast as he could manage without sprawling facefirst into the foliage. Every other step seemed to snag on something -- a root or vine seemingly hellbent on doing its part in the Hunt. They were the least of his worries, however -- he could hear the howls on either side of him now, the sound of snapping limbs as the Wolves flanked him. He kept running, eyes scanning for an escape.

The prey was near. He led his half of the Pack, dutifully running on a near-parallel course to the human. He moved gracefully through the underbrush, winding His lupine body through vines and over fallen logs, waiting for the moment to strike.

Pan appeared out of a tree in front of Elijah's path this time. Pan was sure that Elijah had so many things to worry about having Pan suddenly appear in front of him would force him to move. However simply steering the Prey to the trap was no fun. Notching another arrow Pan aimed for Elijah's left leg. Then gave an order to the wolves to attack of they saw a chance through a guttural hissing sound. It wasn't but moments after that Pan's arrow was released and was intent on crippling the Prey. The trees played their part as well timing Elijah's stumble with the release of the arrow.
Safton Safton

Crono Crono Nidelia Nidelia
Alex watched as Chase picked her knife up and, knowing it was silver, smirked. "Careful, don't want to hurt yourself." When she heard about her making a scene, she looked down at her feet. Studying the scuffs and scratches on her combat boots, she said in a low voice, "I'd have been fine if you hadn't tried stopping me." It was a low blow, and she knew it, but she didn't really care. "I only said that I was getting supplies, I would have been gone, but Spider wanted to catch up. Not everyday we are in the same area, so I figured why not. Plus he promised me a tattoo before I leave, and I intend to take him up on his word."

Kyle watched the exchange between the two and decided to interject before one of them pissed passed the other off. "Soooooo.... Grey.... Vampire, huh? When did this happen, and why didn't you tell me?" He placed his hand over his heart in mock pain (Though he truly was hurt.) "Here I thought you told me everything."
((Sorry it's late.))

Eli saw Pan spring from three in front of him, bow at the ready. The god nocked an arrow, prompting Elijah to rapidly sidestep off his current path. However, a vine snagged his ankle as he shifted his weight, causing him to collapse sideways awkwardly. He felt the muscles in his ankle strain, but the discomfort they produced was minuscule compared to the gash opened up by the massive arrow as it tore through the air and grazed his calf, shearing his pant leg open and drawing blood before continuing on its way. Davenport had no chance to so much as acknowledge the pain as he rolled down an embankment -- through briars and vines -- and fell into a heap at the bottom, inside a small clearing. He heard the sound of the Wolves padding through the brush towards him, desperately scanning for a weapon.

His nose picked up a new scent as it entered the air: blood. Fresh. He and one other Wolf were the closest to the prey. The other took the lead, tearing through the brush, eager to be the one that made the kill. He was only steps behind, watching as the Bold One leaped into the clearing, head cocked to search for the Alpha.

Thud.

The sound drew both Wolves' attention, echoing from a nearby copse of trees.

Elijah wasted no time. The first Wolf's gaze had been drawn by the rock he'd thrown and now Davenport followed up, stepping out from behind a nearby tree. The Wolf must have heard or smelled him, turning back to face the Alpha. Eli thrust forward with the tree branch, its tip broken off into something resembling a sharp tip. It was hardly the most impressive weapon and utterly incapable of doing any permanent harm to a Wolf. But Eli wasn't interested in permanent and his aim was true as the tip drove deep into the Wolf's eye. The Wolf yelped in pain, rearing back onto its hind legs. Eli dropped the stick, turning and sprinting into the woodline behind him.

He snarled at the sight of the human injuring his Packmate. Pan might respect tenacity, but it only fueled the Wolf's bloodlust as he bounded after the Alpha, leaving the wounded canine behind as he continued the chase.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back