• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
proxy.php

"As far as the others are concerned, I was unable to teleport him from New York because he was inside the building," he says simply. "And I told them I would snag him as soon as we finished tracking down the werewolf," he adds. "So his secret is perfectly safe. And you can't blame me for being cautious, given that most people will shoot first ask questions later," he continues, waving his hand as though to gesture to the people outside of the clinic.

"I'll bring them back momentarily," he states simply.

Will had chosen to discontinue any prodding of the person currently patching him up when it came to her technological aptitude... or lack thereof.

"No," William said in reply to Mac's question. He'd nearly shaken his head in reply, but he had learned his lesson about unnecessary head movements already. Though his head throbbed, he wasn't experiencing any of the things he'd associate with TBI or even a minor concussion, but self-diagnosing could be a dangerous thing in the long-term. Will narrowed his eyes, attempting to look through the beam of the flashlight at Mackenzie. The glasses, her hair drawn up... it was a different look for her. He tried and failed to keep the look of appraisal from his features. A vague smile turned the corners of his mouth upward as he remembered their first "meeting"... now the tables had turned.

He paused when his gaze fell to Mac's neck and the bruises marring the skin there... bruises he had caused. The smile faded as quickly as it had appeared. He knew he should be glad that mere bruising was the extent of the damage he'd done... but it was no consolation for him as he lowered his gaze.

Elijah nodded slowly. "Fair enough. That said, his secret will come out sooner or later. When the time comes, we may want to make sure that happens on our terms... for everyone's sake." He paused, stroking his chin. "There's another problem. The alarm has already been raised about a Wolf -- a wounded Wolf -- inside the Colony. People won't rest until they find one."

Last edited:
large.jpg

Chase had to stop himself from biting his lip as the woman spoke. "I'm a Werewolf, still want to help?" Chase said blunt and out of spite while staring at the sky, at least she'd stop trying to help him. He didn't particularly want to see the look on her face and wondered if she'd even attempt some sort of revenge. Since he was already assuming the worst back at the colony what could it hurt for someone else to know right?

"Those good intentions of yours, helping naked bleeding men who break into basements might be the end of you one day you know that?"​

"Good." Satisfied with the reaction of his pupils, Mac ended her assault with the flashlight, clicking the device off and tossing it back into the kit. Freed hand pushed her glasses up atop her head whilst the other remained beneath his chin. She had seen the slowly smile crossing his features as she had assessed for illness, believing he thought the act was comical she had raise her eyebrows prepared for a comment. Instead his features sagged and he turned his gaze away.

"Now about my fee." She said quietly, a smirk rising to her features, she still held his chin elevated upwards. She had planned to make a comment about alternative payments, but instead she lowered her lips to his, kissing them softly. Her hand slipped behind his neck as she leaned inwards, eyes closing and a flush rising to her cheeks. She didn't know what had compelled her, it was a lie to say she hadn't thought about this for some time, but they were safe, relatively unmarred and alone. She slowly drew back, though she lingered close by, refusing to release him just yet. Dark eyes opened as a flush of embarrassment deepened across her cheeks. "Sorry."

Ashley smiled hearing the woman would join her, join them. "Great." Though she still didn't know her name, she wouldn't pry, Hunters were fickle creatures. "I'm just running to find-" Voice cut off as she watched the snake appear and be pet by the odd woman. "Right. .." Ash certainly did not have a love for reptiles. 'I've just got to find Eli," She nodded back towards the front of the colony, where she and Eli had been deposited by the angel. "Want to go for a walk?"

Sibéal smiled at the kindness of the woman, though, that didn't make her any less cautious. After all, if these hunters found out of her 'occupation' she'd probably be dead in less than a millisecond. That's just how things were. "I do not mind at all, good company is always a pleasure." her voice was soft while she continued to pet her familiar. "Where exactly are you taking me, besides hopefully, a bar."

William froze as Mackenzie's lips found his own. Dozens of thoughts rushed through his mind, half-formed and ultimately drowned out by that familiar warmth that spread through him. He would have been lying if he said he hadn't thought about this for a while now, even if he'd never had the courage to admit it to himself... much less take the first step. Eyes shut and muscles tensed, he willed himself to return the kiss until the moment Mac pulled away. The separation left him feeling adrift and he struggled to keep a look of disappointment from his face as his eyes opened.

"Sorry."

Will looked up into the dark eyes, the same ones he'd come to know well these past few days. Slowly, the smile returned to his face. "You should be," he said quietly, before slowly forcing himself to his feet. The pain in his head was suddenly little more than a distant echo now. He didn't step back, keeping that same proximity. He seemed to tower over her now and found himself desperately wanting to close that distance again. Placing one calloused hand under her chin, he tilted her head up as she had done to him. "...I never got to collect mine." He leaned down, finding her lips with his own. His arms enveloped her shoulders, pulling her in gently.

He wasn't sure how many moments passed before he reluctantly broke the kiss. His gray eyes opened, looking down at her. "So, what's the diagnosis?" he murmured.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora paused a moment as she stared at Chase, a mixture of emotions flooding throughout her eyes, but eventually looking down. "Well, that man seems willing to vouch for you, and you haven't attempted to hurt me yet, so you can't really be all that bad," she says with a frown. "I've heard of supernatural beings who aren't all bad and actually help us instead of try to kill us, even though this would be my first time meeting one," she says reaching over and placing a gentle hand on his knee in comfort.

"I also don't blame you for not trusting me, because most hunters would kill you rather than ask you questions first, but you're being honest with me, which tells me you're merely afraid, and that's fine, but I would still like to help you," she says with a friendly and caring smile.

proxy.php

Alaric nodded to Elijah. "Yes, but the more subtle we are about it, and find people here and there that can ask instead of shoot first, means that many more people who will vouch for him when the whole colony finds out," he says. "I'll retrieve them," he says snapping his fingers and having Aurora and Chase, in a rather compromising position given she was touching his knee all friendly like, appeared inside the storage room of the clinic once more. He blinked as the girl became pale, but she was rather cool about it as she took her hand off of Chase's knee and swallowed hard, as to not lose anymore of the meal that they'd given her there at the clinic.

Aurora was about to say more to Chase, right before their entire scenery changed, again. She looked at Elijah and Alaric, more out of annoyance than anything, then blinked looking at Elijah. She knew the red haired man was vouching for Chase, but what about that man? She took in her surroundings to realize they were right near where she'd left the syringe she'd grabbed when walking in on Chase before and mentally prepared herself to get to it, just in case. "Okay, this... is ridiculous? Can I please treat this gentleman's leg?" she asks, not wanting to let on that she knew about Chase's predicament, in case the red haired man had also just informed Elijah something else was going on here. She stood up and began to walk around grabbing what supplies she needed, stealthily pocketing the syringe from earlier.

large.jpg

Chase hadn't exactly expected that little plan to backfire, and in the moment he couldn't believe how naive this woman was being. Yet here she was being a decent person, and here he was acting like a jerk. The werewolf relaxed a little, "For someone who should have a personal hatred towards wolves, and lives in a colony on the verge of being attacked by them...you sure don't have the best survival instinct." He joked, and just as he pushed himself up onto his elbows he spotted the angel reappear to them. The relaxation left as he tensed in preparation for giving Alaric a piece of his mind, but found the world spinning momentarily as they were ported back to the cellar instead.

Chase looked between the two men for a moment from his position on the ground. "You should have stayed out of this." He told Alaric with a light glare, "You are the reason I appeared in the colony as a wolf to begin with." His eyes drifted to Elijah who's sword was now put away, "Someone want to fill me in on whether I'm to be executed or not?" It was sarcastic but his tone reflected more annoyance or tension than anything.

Chase felt his stomach knot up, and just as he opened his mouth to speak further his eyes blinked and brow furrowed in confusion. At first he assumed he was just going to vomit, but it wasn't happening and he could feel something wasn't right. Instead what came was more of a choked cough, red flakes of blood landing on the cellar floor. That's when it hit him, that the silver bullet was a poison to his system, one that was currently being filtered through his bloodstream.

He'd been aware that Aurora had still been wanting to help and was getting the things she'd needed, "Get..it out!" He said through a wheeze, covering his mouth as a small coughing fit hit him. Bloody flakes on the back of his hand while the other started quickly trying to remove the bandage he'd wrapped around the wound whilst looking at the blonde woman.​

"You should be," Mackenzie froze, confused by his words. He had smiled! Or at least she thought he had, but clearly she had been mistaken. She visibly paled, petrified, humiliated she didn't have the control to keep it from her features. He was standing and she naturally attempted to move back, away from him, lest she insult him further, but his hand captured her chin, forcing her to look at him in confusion and slight panic. "...I never got to collect mine." No time to think, his arms were cradling her, delicately despite his size. His lips pressed to hers once more and she couldn't stop the quiet moan in her throat. The oddest sensation traveled through her, the very same euphoria she had felt when Hypnos had offered her Death Dream. Comforting. Stable. Safe.

She had raised her arms, in an attempt to hold herself against him but the upward motion pulled against the sutures in her back, instead her left hand settled at his side, curling into the fabric of his shirt whilst the right settled against his chest, over his heart. She could live in the moment forever, but it soon passed, his lips left hers and she made no effort to hide the slight disappointment that etched her features, eyes remained closed until she heard him speak again. "So, what's the diagnosis?"

Dark eyes fluttered opened, a rather coy smile crossing her lips, she was embolden by his actions, she tilted her head aside as thought she was considering but spoke. "Stable." She started; a list. "Mostly sane. But you clearly have a hero complex you might want to seek professional help with. It seems you tend to run into dangerous situations when I am involved."

Ashley smiled, and started to lead the woman away from the house. "Need to find Elijah, he's was hunting down a wolf that got loose in the colony." She raised her hand to stop Sibéal before she could panic. "Don't worry, that'll be handled." She thought then at just how handy it was to have an angel on the team, much less stress. "After that, I'm going to the Mess Hall to pick up some food and booze. No bar's for Mackenzie: She can't be trusted to get drunk in public without supervision." She said with a frown. "Something about the French in her," She shrugged. "You'll understand later."

Ashley led Sibéal towards where she had last seen Elijah coming across the three hunters that had been on the mission to New York. They stood with Brendan; the man looked like the was perpetually angry. The moment she approached he was glaring at her.

"The hell happened in New York?" He was demanding, the other three wandering off now that the rage was re-directed to her. Ashley stared at him for a few second before answering. "Exactly what we were sent to do, rescue the gods wife." She had very nearly added the word false before god but restrained herself.

Brendan look like he was about to have a fit before he took a deep breath and then exhaled. "When you see Hendrix." He spoke between clenched teeth. "You tell him he better have all of his shit together for tomorrow's meeting. The Council will not take his flippant attitude when it comes to this utter sham of a mission." He turned to storm away before pausing. "And his side kick better not pull what she did this morning, again. It took me hours to calm the council and convince them she wasn't running."

Ashley watched in confusion as Brendan stormed offer, his aides in two. She turned look to Sibéal with a shrug. "And if you didn't know. That's Brendan. He's part of Viate's council. Clearly he needs a night off."

SynKast SynKast

Last edited:

Aurora blinked as she stopped waiting for anything from Alaric and Elijah. "F..." she quietly cursed to herself as she quickly rounded up what she needed and ran over to him, assisting with removing the bandage from around his leg. She grabbed a bottle of alcohol and looked at Chase. "This is going to hurt," she says flatly as she poured alcohol on the wound straight, before taking a quick minute to examine the wound. "Okay, so, scalpel is not really going to help us here, and I don't know where there's anything to pry the wound open with," she says. "Before I do this, my names Aurora by the way," she says deliberately flashing him a pretty smile, trying to distract him slightly as she poured alcohol over her hands, gripping his leg with one hand.

She hated it when she had to do this, but she didn't know where any tweezers or gripping anything was, so she began to insert two fingers into the wound and carefully felt around for the bullet. Lucky for him, it wasn't too deep in, since the gun hadn't been entirely close when he'd been shot with it running away. She got a hold of the bullet with her fingers and pulled it out, dropping it onto the table, and grabbed a towel, cleaning off her hand with alcohol and pouring some more over the wound, before taking a stitching set she'd found and starting to stitch the wound shut.

Once that was done, she put a swatch of gauze over the wound and proceeded to bandage it over. "There..." she says with an exasperated sigh of relief, before looking to Chase with a soft and gentle, caring, smile.

latest

Pan woke up with a snort as he was woken by something.... something strange. He felt something familiar and yet something that made his blood boil. All he had done was take a little nap after a romp with a certain Nymph, for old times sake of course, and when he woke what did he find: Humans. Greedy self indulgent humans had been clearing out his domain to make way for themselves! All he had left was farmland and national parks for crying out loud!

He was so sure his home was safe so he let his guard down. Why would humans come all the way out here in the middle of nowhere? He would need to redo his wards within the forest. A plan began to form in the ancient satyrs mind. He already had them surrounded. Now he would just need to isolate them and interrogate them on why they were here!

Pan grumbled to himself silently as he carefully got up and left his sleeping area quietly. The last thing he needed was to wake his latest companion. Pan easily cleared 10 feet tall, but what was surprising to him was how the forest had grown during his nap. As the wild God enjoyed his stroll he noticed signs of humans once again. Clear paths for them to go through his forest, HIS forest! First step would be erasing these paths. As Pan went through his forest covering the paths Pan carved a magic circle into nearby trees. He would address these trespassers soon enough.

Last edited:
Elijah stood still as Chase and the woman -- Aurora, he now learned -- reappeared thanks to Alaric. His eyebrows raised at the sight of her hand on the former's knee, but any incoming witty comment was stifled by the sight of the wound. After Chase coughed up the blood and Aurora began working on the injury, Davenport reached for his phone out of habit before pausing halfway. He still didn't know where William was or what his condition was... and he'd watched the only other person with significant medical training walk off to look for him and the others. Chase knew the basics of patching someone up, but little else. Aurora -- for her part -- seemed competent enough.

Eli watched closely as she removed the bullet, closing the wound soon after. Nodding to himself, he approached Chase slowly, kneeling down alongside him. His hands were well away from the hilt of his sword. "Are you okay?" he asked, sincerely.

Then, unable to resist, his eyes drifted toward Aurora with a smirk. "...Or are you quite a bit more than okay?"

William chuckled, his smile spreading as he looked down at Mackenzie. His arms were still wrapped around her shoulders, mindful of not disturbing the sutures. "Well," he said with mock resignation. "I suppose I can live with that." One hand left her back, moving to envelop the hand she'd placed over his heart. "We all have our weaknesses," he remarked softly, this thumb rubbing soft circles against the top of her hand.

Will had been in relationships before of course, though not for a while. None of them had amounted to anything "real". There had been times when wondered if he'd missed his chance, if that part of his life was already behind him regardless of his age. But... Mac was different: brave, passionate, dedicated, caring -- she was all of that and more. He found himself drawn to her side for reasons he couldn't even put into words. He might tower over her in size, but right now? Right now he felt like a hapless speck of debris caught in the gravity well of a planet. Unable to escape... and no desire to try.

Every ounce of him wanted to stay right where he was -- forget his injuries, forget Brendan and the Council, forget his duties to Vitae. He wanted nothing more than to continue this for as long as he could. But he knew that was impossible. With a sigh of sincere resignation this time, he spoke, "We should find the others. And someone has to let Brendan know what happened in New York," he said, his smile becoming a grimace.

As Pan slowly put surely cut off the Colony from the outside world little did he know about the Oracles within the colony. Mackenzie would be receiving yet another vision of the impending death that could await them. How many it had been today Hypnos didn't really care. He was simply holding up his part of the deal. Mackenzie would see the woods around the Colony slowly approach them. Roots and branches advancing as if they were tendrils. Out of the woods she would hear the howl of wolves. Not the were kind mind you just very large dire wolves. Then a scream that seemed to shake the vision itself. A power meant only to inspire fear and panic in the hearts of all who hear it. The very last thing Mackenzie would see if the massive Pan walking out of the forest and a low warning growl.

large.jpg

Chase wanted the bullet out, so when Aurora came back with what she needed he prepared himself for what was about to happen. "I've had worse believe it or not. Besides it can't hurt worse than that bullet being in there is." This was mostly true as the alcohol rinsed over his thigh. The blonde mentioning that she didn't have anything to pry the wound and if his arms weren't currently in use on holding him up he might have used his own fingers to pry the wound open enough for her.

Though the moment she started to probe the wound he wished he'd had something to bite down on, instead his teeth clenched hard. And the moment the bullet was free it was incredibly relieving to his nervous system even if the silver had done damage it would heal and be purged from his system with time. This came about with a shuddered breath, and not long after Elijah had closed in. Chase couldn't help but be wary and watch him but otherwise he didn't move, the other mans first question was a welcomed one that he'd nearly answered until the second where a scowl crossed Chase's face the moment he realized what was being insinuated. "You are more my type than she is if you catch my drift." Chase said before flashing an awkward apologetic smile in Aurora's direction, "No offense. You did just save me from a slow death." He assumed they'd understand, fact was he'd only ever been attracted to other males.

"Now," Chase turned back towards Elijah smile fading, "Someone mind filling me in on what's going on? And it better not involve a cage or anything made of silver." Chase glanced at Alaric before having another cough into the now bloodied towel, "What did you say to him?" The fact that the angel had gotten rid of Chase long enough for a conversation with Elijah admittedly didn't fill him with confidence.​

Mackenzie smiled, and even laughed hearing he's reply: it was nice to laugh and mean it. She felt good, like this was right. She hadn't felt this way in years, decades, not since she had been with her brothers. It was a welcoming feeling. William made her feel like she was at home, with family. While Mackenzie had no issues forming some sort of a sorry relationship with others, Ashley her most recent, she had always drawn the line early. Made her stance clear: while she may show affection that was as far as it went, a show. Of course she cared for Ashley, she was human after all, but it could never have gone beyond the simplest need for companionship. William was different, he made her feel ...whole, like she had been missing part of herself and she hadn't known it until she'd met him.

Mac rolled her eyes upon hearing him mention Brendan, the man had a mild obsession with her and her past that drove her to be extra annoying when it came to his demands. She was well aware she was a difficult person to deal with on a typical day, but Brendan just brought something out of her, most likely because he'd seen her at her weakest. "Well Brendan can go sh..." Body tensed, teeth rattled as she shuddered. "Sh... Sh.... Sh..." Her eyes widened and she inhaled sharply as the vision provided by her deity took hold. Hands curled into fists, she gripped Williams hand fiercely. Iris's then pupils lost color as they always did as she communed with the god.

The woods around the Colony slowly started to grow, tendrils of roots and branches reaching towards the walls of Vitae.
And inhuman howl came from the darkness within the new forest. A beast she did not know, but knew well enough to fear.
A scream broke the silence inspiring fear and panic within her.
Then a towering beast treaded from forest, revealing itself to her, emanating a low growl.

The vision released her and she sagged against William, color returned to her eyes as she closed them, resting her head against his chest. Slowly her breath returned to normal and the shaking ceased enough she could speak. "A god. Another. Demon-goat thing. Forest god." She couldn't begin to describe what it actually was, she didn't know the term. "Need to stop people from stepping outside the walls, it's coming." Mac's head throbbed, fourth vision, sixth commune with the god in a single day, she now understood why that boy had looked insane; this was maddening. Her hand released his shirt, rising to wipe the blood from her nose, "I learned the hard way about time limits, Hypnos doesn't do advanced warnings. It's coming now, and it's pissed."

"You are more my type than she is if you catch my drift."

Elijah's smirk evaporated, his eyebrows rising involuntarily in response to the comment. He wasn't caught off-guard often, but this was one of those times. As a rule, he didn't particularly care about something as trivial as sexual orientation. Still, it wasn't something he'd expected to hear from Chase. Ultimately, the comment done little more than bruise his ego. Davenport prided himself on being able to read people. Still, straight or no, the more self-indulgent part of him wanted to take it as a compliment.

Pushing the thoughts away, Eli shrugged. "Fair enough. And don't you worry, there's no cages or silver bullets in your near future." His eyes dropped to the one Aurora had removed from his leg. "...Beyond the one, that is."

"Well Brendan can go sh--"

Will stared, locked in place as Mackenzie began to shudder. Her eyes were drained of all color. "Mac!" he shouted. He quickly picked her up as he had done before -- under better circumstances -- and carried her to the couch, setting her down gently before kneeling in front of it, holding her hand in his. Her grip was powerful, but he didn't even think of trying to pull away. Instead, he returned his best attempt at a reassuring squeeze, his other hand coming up to rest on her forehead.

"Come on, Mac," he whispered, jaw clenched. Will felt helpless -- useless -- as he watched her convulse, watched her suffer. He could fight for her, he could treat her wounds, but she was an Oracle now... and this was something he couldn't protect her from. He muttered half-formed curses under his breath, aimed at himself, Hypnos, or anything other convenient target his mind could think up in those brief few moments. Finally, the shuddering stopped and she collapsed against him.

Will breathed a sigh of relief, looking her over for any obvious sign of injury but finding none. "A god. Another. Demon-goat thing. Forest god. Need to stop people from stepping outside the walls, it's coming. I learned the hard way about time limits, Hypnos doesn't do advanced warnings. It's coming now, and it's pissed."

Hendrix knew better than to doubt her. If nothing else, the visions were reliable -- that much had been made all to clear to him, even as an outsider looking in. Will had no idea what the thing was she described or what its intentions were, but he didn't want to take any chances. He nodded his understanding, looking to the door of the house. He hesitated, turning back to Mac. "Are you gonna be okay?"

Mac finally opened her eyes to find she was on the couch. When she had come here, or rather when he'd brought her here she was unaware. Dark eyes turned to his gray ones with a sad smile. "I'm fine." She loved the fact the worried for her but she had come to learn visions were of dire importance. "Go. Find Brendan." She was already pushing herself up, head spinning, threatening to make her sick to stomach. She didn't know why this vision felt more like the first of the day, when she had not been an Oracle. The most likely cause due to exhaustion, starvation and godly abuse.

Already Vitae was calling arms, the forest's growth was noticed and feared. Officials were being scrambled from off duty to the walls, no one really knew what was happening, but it couldn't be good given the walls were being enclosed by trees and growth, blocking entrance and exit. For the second time that day Maxwell was sending out texts to Brendan's elite, calling them to the walls to protect Vitae from what ever was coming, though this time Elijah and William were both included in the text; the Councilmen in charge of the colonies safety needed to be included in this.

latest

So far things were going about the way Pan wanted. Though he wasn't sure how the humans had been alerted, but he wasn't too concerned about the resistance they would put up. The time had come for him to question the humans on their invasion of his home. The circle was complete and he had returned their paths back to their original untamed state. Now it was all about the show he was about to put on. He needed to show these humans what happens when you break into a god's home and just take up residence for yourself.

Pan returned to his sleeping area and retrieved his weapon of choice a wooden spear made from the First Tree. Much more durable than regular would and could be changed to suit different combat situations, but for now it needed to be a Shepards staff. As Pan was about to leave he noticed Jasmine, a Slyph he had been involved with for a little bit. He had figured she would have left by now, but there she was still sleeping like a log. The wild God chuckled, wind spirits, they're always the hardest to predict.

Standing at the tree line, but still hidden, Pan tapped his staff on the ground, sending his power into the earth around them. The Pulse caused a great stir within the forest as roots began slithering towards the settlement like snakes. Then the howls of the dire wolves could be heard in the distance. Good, it seems the bounds remember who their master is. Pan thought to himself before releasing his signature godly power, his fear inducing yell. His shout echoed through the forest for a short moment after.

It was then that the massive Satyr emerged from the forest emitting a low growl as he approached the gate. Pan needed the humans panicked and scared. He could use it to his advantage to get them to leave. After all his power isn't what it once was. The humans had made sure of that with their so called progress, but he refused to be beaten in his own home!

proxy.php

Alaric literally burst out laughing hearing Chase's words. "You are more my type than she is if you catch my drift." He wiped away a tear as he did his best to regain his composure. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I've been thinking to myself for a while you were too good looking to be straight," he says with an amused smile as he looked the werewolf up and down. To be honest, Chase was his type, but somehow he doubted he was his, given the fact of just about none stop teleportation.

"Someone mind filling me in on what's going on? And it better not involve a cage or anything made of silver." He smirked at this idea, except the silver part. "I don't know... a cage could be fun, at least without the silver," he said with a wink. Chase was now open for full blown flirting from the Angel. He only didn't openly flirt with guys because if they weren't gay, bisexual, or otherwise, it usually lead to huge problems for him. "Although, really, no, I simply came back to make sure Elijah wasn't going to rat you out," he adds.

"But he has agreed not to tell the rest of the colony about your predicament," he says eyeing Aurora suspiciously and she gave him an incredulous look that actually made him not say anything and instead looked to Chase, awaiting his response.

Aurora blinked upon hearing Chase's words and she chuckled. "A werewolf and gay, I guess I should get used to crazy shit happening all the time, shouldn't I?" she asks curiously. "However-" she started to state before Alaric proceeded to tell him that he thought Chase was too attractive to be straight. She appraised him, then shrugged. "If you say so..." she mumbled to herself before walking over and starting to put things away. Then the strange red head gave her a suspicious look and she glared daggers at him. "Excuse me, I'm not going to rat him out. I think that's a bit obvious since I just saved his life instead of letting him die," she snarled, annoyed the man would even insinuate she would be ready to backstab Chase.

She then began to stuff things back where they went angrily and annoyedly as she watched Alaric with a glare. She wasn't too worried about Chase not feeling that way about her, given that she herself wasn't straight either.

emilia_by_riief-da79vbr.jpg

Jasmine was floating through the air around Vitae. She had been watching the mortals over the last while, what with the invasion of werewolves in the forest and everything. She knew the human's were aware of supernatural beings and generally hunted the bad ones, so she usually left them alone for the most part. Once in a while she would toy with men from the colony though, luring them into the forest for some good fun, but otherwise she kept to herself and wasn't really known to be there.

She was sitting in a tree listening to an MP3 player she'd snagged herself years ago, with a bunch of Celtic music on it and such, but then it happened, she felt him awaken. She sat straight up, eyes opening wide, and she floated off the branch. "Pan..." she said in a light whisper as she began to create a slight breeze and began making her way towards Vitae. She didn't want to imagine what would happen to the mortals should Pan be angry, but then, she didn't have to.

By the time she arrived there Pan was approaching the gates with dire wolves summoned and everything. "PAN! STOP!" she screamed as she created a huge gust of wind that would be blowing on the gate from the inside to help keep it shut and she floated quickly over to in front of the gate. "Stop Pan!" she cried as she looked at the god with no fear. She understood why he was angry, yes, but the mortals also hadn't been aware that this was his home when they created it, therefore he had no right to try to punish them for it.

Last edited:
large.jpg

Chase was rather confused at how what he had assumed was worst case scenario turned into best case...? "Well it's a relief not to have your sword at my throat, I'm grateful." Though at Alaric's response to Chase's comment on his own sexuality had the werewolf glaring at the angel. "Did you come to this conclusion before or after you threatened to toss me off the side of a mountain?" And if it hadn't been for the fact that he wasn't in the jumping up mood he might have attempted to choke the angel on the cage comment. Though the fact that Alaric hinted that the angel himself was the same or bi came as a surprise, wasn't he an angel?

When he caught on to the glares Alaric was giving Aurora and she defended herself Chase huffed, "Leave the woman alone. I'm the one that sort of dragged her into this, besides I don't believe she's going to say anything surprisingly." He did feel a bit responsible for Aurora's involvement, and considering her past he was surprised she'd be willing to keep his secret. Speaking of which, "Are you going to tell Will?" He'd asked with head turning towards Elijah. "I know you two are close and all, I'd just rather know ahead of time." Chase's head tilted slightly as he listened to what was going on outside the building and in the colony with raised voices and shouts throughout the area.

"Unless there's a reason for the colony to be riled about the werewolf sighting then something else is going on out there." Chase grabbed one of the nearby shelves and pulled himself up to standing, though his thigh was throbbing heavily and the silver in his blood had only just begun to dissipate he could still walk. The tingling in the back of his mind that made him want to check by the others house due to the oracle presence wasn't lost on him but merely queued with the current situation.​

proxy.php

As Pan advanced on the Colony, Dire wolves in tow, he was surprised when a large gust of wind appeared from no where along with the pleading voice of a certain Nymph. An angry growl escaped from Pan as he look down at the small wind spirit. She was defending the humans from him? Why.... after all they've done to this planet, killing thousands of her kind not to mention the forest Nymphs. Why would she protect such a species from him?

Pan spoke to Jasmine in Latin, " What are you doing Jasmine? Why do you protect these trespassers from me? They must be driven out and the forest returned to what it once was! Are you going to stand between me and my prey?!" Pan was not really thinking straight in all honesty. He hadn't given any thought to the werewolves hiding in his forest or the possible reasons why there were humans, hunters rather, in such a remote forest. Honestly Pan didn't care one bit and just wanted to be angry. Their ignorance is no reason for them to be spared his wrath.

William nodded reluctantly. "Stay safe," he said, giving her hand one last squeeze before breaking the contact, standing up and heading out the front door, shutting it behind himself. He could hear commotion from the direction of the walls: shouts of alarm along with an alien sound it took him a moment to recognize: rustling trees and vegetation... multiplied hundredfold. That couldn't be good. He could see Colony personnel scrambling to various sections of the wall to man them against whoever -- whatever -- was coming. Taking off toward the command tent, some dried blood still stuck to his shirt and neck -- he tore his phone from his pocket as he jogged. He tapped out a quick message to Elijah: attack on vitae, new god

Crude, but it got the message across he hoped. He reached the tent moments later, the mounting adrenaline pumping through his veins helping to stave off the sheer fatigue he felt. "Brendan!" he called out, searching for the Elder.

Elijah paused at the question, before nodding. "Yes, I will." He raised a placating hand. "Don't worry, I'll make sure he understands things. There are worse things than having a Councilman in your corner, after all." His phone vibrating caught his attention and he pulled it out, examining the message with a quizzical expression. His face paled. Will was okay, which was a relief. The content of the message... less so.

He looked at the others. "Looks like the Colony has a new divine visitor... and they aren't friendly. I'd better go see to this," he remarked, turning to exit the room.

In and around the command tent the other Council members were in attendance, outside consoling distraught civilians, inside Brendan and his aides gathering information, sending runners to the wall with orders: not to engage the wolves or the god without further instruction. It was simple and seemed pointless, but it was all the Brendan could do until William showed up. This was the reason they had chosen Hendrix to join the Council, for this exact purpose.

He heard his name being called, shouted, and looked up as William strode through the tent flaps to the main area. "Finally." He moved from the table, pointing towards the walls. "Is this from New York? Or something new?" Thomas, Aiden and Bruce had been more than willing for forfeit information when Brendan could not find Hendrix or his aide earlier.

"Got it!" Anna proclaimed from behind at the table, turning a text around for Brendan and William to read. "Pan, god of the wild." Based off the descriptions she had received from the walls, this was the best guess to who was now paying them a visit. Maxwell had glanced at the text before grumbling. "Great, Mother Nature's alter-ego."

Mackenzie watched William leave, but didn't utter a word until he was well out of the house, door closed behind him. She squeezed her eyes shut and leaned back on the couch, hands rising to hold her head still. This day had gone on too long in her opinion, and she just wanted to it to stop, but it didn't seem like that was something that was going to occur any time soon. Eventually, she didn't know how long, she pushed herself from the couch and made her way back through to the kitchen.

Mac slide her glasses back on as she started searching through the medical kit for pain relievers, careful to select the correct bottle -she'd made this mistake in the past, she took the same dosage Ash had given her the last time she'd had a migraine before finding her jacket and pulling it over her shoulders. She needed to get to the walls, she needed to help, but the pounding in her head was slowing her down.

On the front step she found her self staring down at the bronze chain left behind by Hypnos. She understand it's purpose, but didn't quite know how to use it ...yet. She leaned down to collect it and found her world spinning again. Thankfully she caught herself before falling down the steps of the front porch, choosing then to take a seat and wait, hopeful the pain relievers would start to work.

Ashley's phone buzzed in her pocket. She fished it out and reviewed the brief but direct message from Brendan. Get to the walls. She gave and apologetic look to Sibaél, "Duty calls." She started to turn away, to head to Mac's car to find her weapons and full med-kit but she called over her shoulder to the woman, and hopeful new friend. "Come by later, when we're done with this!"

Sibéal smiled as the phone hummed in the girl's pocket moments from before she'd find out that the girl was being ordered towards the front gate, after which, Sibéal smiled at the girl before reaching her hand for a handshake that was bidden a farewell. Whether or not the girl shook her hand, Sibéal would then begin making her way back to her campsite in a paced jog. Once arriving, she'd quickly begin to update her wards so they'd block off the Greek Gods and Goddesses since they were apparently a thing here. This would prevent Hypnos or anyone else from the Greek Pantheon from entering the very lot of which her home resided. Almost immediately after the wards were updated, she'd begin getting ready.

'Now's a better opportunity than ever'

Moving to grab her bow's quiver, she paused before realizing that she couldn't pertain to her fondnesses in a community full of hunters, they'd catch on immediately if she revealed too much of herself and her personal likings. This meant she had to part from her own weapons and use the weapons she'd taken from the few hunters she had to kill due to their persistence on ending her own tranquil existence... After all, even for Hunters it's kill or be killed, right? Nevertheless, Sibéal sighed as she briefly parted ways with her bow and began to make her way underneath into her tent's 'basement' and began to go through her arsenal of the old style, and ancient weapons she'd accumulated over the years. Some enchanted, or bewitched, some not. Others having been forgotten about with time. Though, three, small boxes hid away in the corner of the 'basement' that consisted of the weapons of the total of eight hunters she'd killed. four of which were in 1935, another was in 1812, and the other three were the most modern dating just a few years back. It was those three she had to pick from. However, there was plenty to pick from since she'd taken their entire stash that was typically kept concealed in their vehicles. Although, while each of the three hunter's stashes had been small, they all added up when combined together.

It was decided, she'd carry one of the smaller pistols that were equipt with pure silver rounds. Next, was a pure silver tactical knife that'd rest on her left hip. Silver was key, It'd kill both a werewolf and a hunter if she was forced into that situation.

Dashing her way from her tent, she was in a pure adrenal rush as she made her way to the front gate to assist.

Last edited:
proxy.php

Alaric looked at Elijah and sighed at his news. "What is with this colonies infestation of gods? Did you summon one and they all decided to answer?" he asked, rhetorically of course, he knew that wasn't how it worked. "I'll go see how I can assist," he says and tracks the man whom had given him orders at the beginning before New Yorks and appeared next to William, in front of Brendan. "Having problems much?" he asks curiously as he straightens himself out and looks around at the chaos of people. He noted the huge gush of wind holding the gate closed and blinked. "I didn't know you harnessed wind powers?" he asked confused.

Aurora watched as the red haired man disappeared and shook her head. She glanced to Chase, then to Elijah. "If you go, I can stay and watch..." she ponders as she looks back to Chase. "I'm sorry, you never gave me your name," she says frowning. She knew why though, right when she introduced herself she was prying a bullet from his leg, completely making him lose any train of thought. It wouldn't have surprised her if he'd completely forgotten her name in that same second.

"But anyway, you go assist and I'll help him out," she says smiling softly.

proxy.php

"Stop Pan, what you're doing is WRONG," she snapped at him, as though she were chastising a child. "They did not know this was your land," she says simply, making sure to keep her gust of wind holding the gate of the colony shut. "Not to mention, it isn't YOUR place to punish the human's for their crimes, it's Gods!" she scolded. She didn't actually fear Pan, after all, he wasn't her creator, therefore he couldn't kill her, even if he wished to, god or not. "Now send away your dire wolves! Besides, what's more important is the forests infestation of werewolves!" she snapped.

"Now hurry up so you can apologize to these mortals and move on to more important matters!" she demanded with crossed arms and a stern look on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back