• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mackenzie could help but allow a sad smile to cross her lips as she felt his hand brush her cheek, thumb wipe away her tears. He was consoling her, as much as he possibly could, but she knew the truth of it. If she had stopped to consider everything she could have reigned in the gods act of terror on that building. She'd been presumptuous; she had believed to be in control and she had been very far from the truth of it.

"Mac, you did save me." He grounded her. He made her feel ... safe. Calm. Head full of drugs: William caring for her, and not mocking her addled confusion -he had not been holding her hand, that time. Fighting with the god to keep her from ending herself. Even breaking rank in New York to comfort her then. She needed him more than she cared to admit, more than she had anyone else that hadn't been family. The thoughts were confusing, but her feelings clear. Hand sought out his, slipping her smaller hand into his in the similar fashion they had developed.

The familiar sensations she had felt in New York returned, slight prickle in the back of her mind alerting her the presence of a god. "So, Hypnos tells me you harbour some anger towards him for the little incident that happened in New York. What exactly do you intent to do about your anger exactly?" She listened to William and Thanatos back and forth, mind wandered as she frowned, how had he known of her anger? She had said nothing to the god about his actions, her previous converse with him had reflected her anger, and panic, of losing William to the Horn's Song. It had to be a result of her connection to Hypnos; being his Oracle. And based on what Thanatos said, only Hypnos could sense her feelings or thoughts. Good.

She let the man and god banter for a time, remaining where she had seated herself before her Song, back facing the god of Death until he posed his final question. "Could you watch your loved one kill themselves and then be the one to actually end them? Or would you help end thier suffering by any means? Even if it meant going against their principles?"

She tilted her head to regard the god over her shoulder, dark eyes seething in rage, she struggled to keep her voice calm. "I watched my mother turn herself into a monster, fed on me for months. I ended her. My brothers? Douglas turned himself over the pack and Brody hunted me relentlessly for years. I will end both of them one day too." Hand tightened it's grip withing Williams.

"If I were the cause of three hundred and sixty two innocent deaths, I would expect to be hunted down like the beast I am." The gods may not be aware of the number, but Mac certainly was; her link to the god allowed information to transition both directions, though clearly far more fluidly from her to Hypnos; she'd learn to control it. "I would suggest, King of Reapers. You take your leave of Vitae. You have no accords with us, made no deals. Your presence is not welcomed; linger too long you may be considered a threat and hunted like the rest of the beasts."

Thanatos looked over to Mackenzie and a cruel smile formed on his face. As always this one was a spitfire. " Oracle as always your... passionate remarks are a source of entertainment. The lives of a handful of humans are inconsequential to me. Do you know how many deaths I are responsible for on a daily basis?" Thanatos looked between each member of the group for a moment. " If you seek guilt for what happened ask my brother. He'll more than happily hang himself at your behest, not that I would let that happen. " Thanatos was getting side tracked, how unusual. "At any rate i look forward to our next meeting. Although next time Hypnos won't save you." With that last bit of advice given Thanatos left and went on to his normal duties.

It was just then that Hypnos arrived and felt the chain around him. "Thanatos must have left.." Hypnos shook his head and approached the group. Hypnos silent got on his knees and put the chain in front of him for all to see. " I would like to apologize for my actions in New York. There were so many innocents in that building and I... I condemned them to Death. I can only ask for your forgiveness and off this chain in recompense."

William turned his attention from Thanatos as Mackenzie spoke, his expression having softened as his eyes flicked down to where her hand squeezed his own with surprising vigor. He knew this was a difficult subject for her to candidly discuss like this... not that Thanatos cared. After all, why should a boot care for the sensibilities of the insects it trods on? He had an answer of his own for the god, but chose not to speak it. He'd been in that position, watching a man that was a brother to him -- not by blood, but in all the ways that mattered -- as he was possessed, turned into a monster. He didn't have the luxury of ending Ian's affliction by sacrificing others. The only release for him was death... at Will's hand. It was a release he'd given and been haunted by every waking moment since.

But now Thanatos saw fit to lecture him like a child. It was probably for the best that he chose to take his leave when he did; the last thing Will needed was to incur his wrath for the sake of a few satisfying words. Hendrix was just beginning to regain his composure when he heard a new but familiar voice: "I would like to apologize for my actions in New York. There were so many innocents in that building and I... I condemned them to Death. I can only ask for your forgiveness and off this chain in recompense."

Will whirled around to see Hypnos kneeling, placing the chain in front of him. It was bizarre -- a deity making an offering to mere mortals. But Hendrix had no time to dwell on the irony of it. His jaw clenched as he released his grip on Mac. "You bastard," he grunted as he stood swiftly from his sitting position. Too swiftly, as it turned out. His knees buckled and he reached out to steady himself against the banister. "All of those people are dead, and we're accomplices. All for what? Your petty revenge?" He shook his head with a disdainful sneer. "You think a few links of chain will change any of that, Hypnos?"

William felt the almost irresistible urge to charge the god; grab that chain and do his best to wrap it around his throat, consequences be damned. Send him off to his brother, so he could make his offering to the innocent people he'd killed. Let them give him forgiveness if they would.

Mackenzie ignored Thanathos' threat, or rather, promise that he would be there to reap her when she finally left the moral plane; she could only hope she could ruin his wishes, but she wasn't certain how. While Thanatos had left, Hypnos had arrived in a pleading manner that did nothing to change Mac's mood or anger directed towards the god brothers. William left her, to confront the god and she was thankful he had done so; she would not have been as kind as he was. Eyes came to focus on the chain offered, curiously. She found it odd and her dark eyes turned to seek out Hypnos', coming to understand what it could do; what the metal had potential for.

She stood, much slower than William had, having time to consider her words carefully. She moved to William's side, positioning herself so she could slip his arm over her shoulder; being nearly a whole foot shorter than the man made it easy. "You can not -" She paused, biting her words. "You will not be forgiven for what you've taken." Voice was just as cold as it had been with Thanatos; but less anger and more disappointment. "Vitae has held it's end of our agreement; you have your wife. You are bound to protect them, protect us." She was watching the prone god carefully. "But our trade was unfair. We paid far too much assisting you, so, not only will you protect Vitae with your very existence, should it come down to it, when the Pack arrives, but you will continue to protect the people of this town should we survive the onslaught."

Indebted servitude. She was demanding the god pay his debts ongoing, without end, and she would accept no less.

large.jpg

Chase was having a difficult time deciding his next move. The woman clearly wanted to help, but he needed to leave as quickly as possible and she might want to dress the wound properly rather than a patch job. Not to mention the fact that he could smell the burning from his wound, though it was hard to say if a humans nose could pick that up. In his thought process he spotted pack of fresh patient robes and ripped it open, slipping one on. "Fine." He finally said in defeat, if it made her less likely to get others involved he'd concede, and afterwards get the hell out of this building.

He lifted the robe up just far enough for her to get at the wound and leaned back against a shelf. "Don't bother sterilizing or trying to numb it or making it look neat alright? I can't stay long." His tone was both frustrated and slightly distressed at the current situation he'd gotten himself in. No, that those stupid deities and angel had gotten him into. Chase was only there to help Hypnos, and the god had nearly killed them in the crossfire, then he assumed Alaric had ported them back while he was a wolf. Both those who knew Chase's secret had tried to inadvertently kill him within the same hour.

Saying anything else to the blonde would only put her at risk, or himself so Chase kept his mouth shut.​

Indigo Knight Indigo Knight
Alex vowed and gestured to the door in a giant sweeping motion. "After you, oh great pathfinder." She was grinning, having fun hanging out without worry. However, she still needed to gather supplies... On second thought, the world won't end if she took a break from hunting. She had made up her mind. She would stay for a week or two. She would just have to be extra careful is all.

Will allowed his arm to slip around Mac's shoulders as she spoke. He raised his eyebrows at what she said. He'd expected anger, yes. Hell, he'd half-expected her to try and kill him on the spot. But compelling him into servitude... that he hadn't expected. Still, if the god agreed to it -- and that was a big "if" -- the arrangement had some merit to it. Hypnos could never make amends for what he'd done in Will's mind, never wash the blood from his hands... but if Mac could convince him to scrub hard in the meantime, so much the better.

Elijah proceeded into the clinic, glancing around but not seeing the on-duty nurse. Moving through the small building, he saw that one of the rooms seemed to be in use recently, but that was it. The werewolf -- if it was still here -- was in the storage room. Cautiously, and with his adrenaline building, Davenport moved to the door at the back of the structure, grabbing hold of the handle and leaning in to listen. He could hear... voices. Too muffled and quiet to make out through the door, but there was definitely someone in there. Taking a deep breath, Elijah yanked the door open and rushed inside, sword at the ready. He froze in place at what he saw: Chase and a blond woman he didn't recognize. The former seemed to be wearing nothing more than a robe, with a bloody wound on his upper leg.

It didn't take long to connect the dots. He sighed, lowering the tip of the sword... but only slightly. "Well, then. Looks like it's time we had a chat," he said, his tone impassive as he stared at the bullet hole in Chase's leg.

Hypnos nodded and avoided eye contact with the lot of them. " That was my intent from the beginning. I will protect my Oracle and those she travels with until Her eventual death. Then I will return to my slumber and allow nature to take its course. This outing into the human world has made me realize something the Fates said long ago. Heaven and Earth and separated for a reason. If the gods of heaven interfere with mortals too much it can only bring ruin. " It was the very reason why the Titans were sealed away. This was the least he could to quell his guilt. After all the opinions of humans only lasted the blink of an eye. Certainly one of his naps.

" That chain was used to bind Hades to a post. Where he stayed until the humans released him at the threatening of Zeus. It's one of the few things that can bind any god. Though it can only be melted down by a forge of Vulcan."

proxy.php

Alaric's eyes flashed at Ashely's words, he hadn't been aware that Chase had been in wolf form when he teleported them. He silently cursed to himself as he disappeared and reappeared in a room with Chase. "You idiot," he states as he then notices the girl who was getting ready to patch his wound, Elijah saying they needed to have a chat. He would take care of this. "Hate to do this to you again," he states flatly. "And to you nice lady," he adds as he snapped his fingers and Chase, Aurora, and him appeared in a meadow with a waterfall and lake that it fed.. "Now, I will leave you here to be treated, I'll be back to get you when everything is taken care of," he adds and reappears with Mac, Will, and Ashley.

"I don't know about the werewolf, but I'm going to go assist with that. As for Chase, I apparently wasn't able to teleport him out of the building, so oops. I'll get him after we find the werewolf," he states simply. Angels can't lie, total myth. He then turned and disappeared again, reappearing with Elijah. "No, you don't have to have a chat with him, you have to have a chat with me," he says simply but with a hint of a dark feeling to it. He didn't want to assume Elijah was going to turn Chase in, but he'd be damned if he didn't try to keep him from doing it if he was planning on it.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora smiled at his response, but then yelped when a strange red haired man appeared out of nowhere, called the man an idiot, then all of a sudden she and the two men were in a meadow in a forest and she was upchucking her stomach contents. The medical supplies she needed were also on the ground not too far way from them. When she was done puking she sat up and looked at Chase as the other man had told him basically that he was covering for him and she blinked. "What the hell?" she asked weakly with a confused look on her face.

"What... who... what... was that?" she asked looking around and trying to comprehend how they were where they are.

Last edited:
Mackenzie's hand hand traveled, slipped behind William beneath his coat to rest against his back. Body leaned against his side, more for her own needs than to help with his balance. She hadn't been aware of how much resent and anger she held towards the the sleepy god until she started speaking to him. He had almost taken Will form her, nearly killed her in the process. And yet here he stood saying that he had every intention of protecting her and those she was with.

"Explain to me, then, how it is my people were caught in the building when you use the Horn?" Voice was quiet, hurt almost. Too many conflicting emotions. Hypnos had been the first deity she had ever encountered, making her believe in a god at all. He had protected her from his brother's minions when she'd been dying on her trip back from Alliance. She had thought he was among those beings that humans would consider good; but she had been very mistaken and was now linked to him until the end of her days.

She made no move for the chain, but she certainly was going to accept it, keep it for her own uses. It could bind gods, and one never knew when that would be useful.

After her little escapade at finding a bar, she'd eventually find a little sports bar that both served food and drink. Perfect. After all, when she was hosting her Gods, she often went without food and drink herself until they departed. Nevertheless, as her stomach grumbled, Sibéal was immediately determined enough to step into the bar.

Doing so in a very quiet manner, she did her best NOT to draw attention to herself as the entire bar was filled to the brim with hunters who were looking to get their whistle wet.

As she approached the bar, and with a soft knock on the bar to signal for the bartender, "A mead and cheeseburger." her hood was sitting on her shoulders and her cowl lowered allowing the male to see her full appearance, though, she would only remain this way while her back was turned to the hunters while she ate and drank like the shield-maiden she was. Although, Sibéal, wouldn't be able to stay long as she'd desired and after two cheeseburgers and a few mugs of mead, she made her way from the bar and began to make her way back to her abode. Hopefully, this time wouldn't consist of having another foreign god trying to poke around her home.

However, as she made her way through the neighborhood, she'd pass a house with a group of people on the porch of some house who's owner remained unknown to her. The conversation had seemed important as she walked past quietly and unintentionally far too slowly than she had intended.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

(Please ping my name, otherwise, I don't get notified.)

Hypnos sighed and stood himself back up. He was thinking of the best way to put this to get the reaction he needed from her. Should he go with the truth, or make something up.... at this point if he was caught in another lie he would be past any hope of forgiveness. "Very well... the truth of the matter is that I wasn't in my right mind in New York. I was... unstable after being forced to listen to Pasithea's screams of Agony for so long... I just wanted to end her pain, but I couldn't see a way how. Not without risking those inside. Then Thanatos... he made it so clear to me that anyone inside the building was a threat to her and once they figured out that your people were inside. They would kill her. In that moment I forgot about who was inside and focused on what Pasithea needed me to do. As her husband it's my job to protect her, but I had failed her."

large.jpg

Chase had heard someone by the storage door, but before he could attempt to scramble away it burst open and there stood Elijah with sword in hand. The man thought through his options, doubting he could make a run for the cellar doors before Elijah would catch up with him. Maybe he could overpower Elijah and go out the front but Chase suspected the man used a sword for a reason and that he'd in fact lose such a battle especially while wounded.

So Chase ended up glaring at Elijah, he was now a cornered animal. There was a quiet pause after Elijah said they were going to talk, "Elijah I--" The man was cut off by the sudden appearance of Alaric, apologizing and Chase caught on quick. "Don't you da-" And then they were in a meadow and Chase's head was spinning. Aurora was with him he realized by the smell of her vomit and Chase raised his head. "An asshat is what he is." Chase mumbled to her before sitting up.

Alaric getting involved was likely going to make things worse. If they saw him aligning with what would be assumed be the wolves then Vitae would be out of an angel. Not only that but Chase wasn't there to speak on his own behalf, or ask Elijah to at least get Joe out of there. Chase would die before he let a mob like before lay a hand on his father.

"Alaric you son of a bitch!" He started shouting angrily at the sky, having not the slightest idea of the angel could hear him or not. Also not caring that he'd just called an angel such a word considering who his father was supposed to be. "You take me back there right now!" Chase grit his teeth as he moved the leg so that he was sitting up more properly. The pain from the searing silver bullet hadn't eased in the least, and he knew it couldn't be left in there. But there were more important things at hand.​

William felt Mackenzie's hand slide across the small of his back as she leaned against him. He found himself subconsciously doing the same, allowing some of his weight to rest on her small frame. Will told himself that it was to keep his balance, to steady himself. In the back of his mind, the truth was obvious: he was looking for support, yes, but not the physical kind.

Hendrix shook his head at Hypnos's explanation. Some part of him -- a small part -- had a measure of sympathy for the god. He could only imagine what kind of mental torment he had been put through... nothing good, judging by the effect it had had on Mac in that alleyway. Still, the apology wasn't going to get him far in redeeming himself as far as Will was concerned. "And would Pasithea approve of your 'methods', Hypnos?" he asked quietly. The question wasn't patronizing; he didn't presume to know the motivations of deities. "Did you get the chance to tell her the price of her freedom?"

Elijah stared at Alaric for a moment before shaking his head, a rueful smile on his face as he returned the sword to its sheath, the sound of metal-on-wood filling the room. He knew Alaric wouldn't harm him, despite the not-so-subtle undertone in his remark. Even if he did want to, he had nothing to fear from the blade at Elijah's side. Davenport crossed his arms, looking Alaric up and down. "How long have you known, Feathers?" he asked calmly. "That there was a literal wolf amongst the sheep, that is?"

Mackenzie welcomed the weight of William's arm on her shoulder, while she listened to Hypno's explanation, but it certainly wasn't what she'd wanted to hear. She'd wanted justification for the burning rage she felt towards her god. She wanted him to speak like his brother, like there was no care in the world. Humans meant nothing, that they were insignificant. Instead she was gifted with far better understanding to his reasoning's, no matter how flawed. It was like she was listening to a child explain why hurting another because they were hurt made sense.

"And would Pasithea approve of your 'methods', Hypnos?"
She didn't need to ask his wife if she would approve. She had been the caged animal once: and what had she done the moment she was freed? Killed her torturer and spent the rest of her life hunting those at fault. She didn't know how long Pasithea had been caged, but she knew well enough that had someone had come to rescue her by the same means she would have thanked them. She didn't like it. She couldn't like it. It was a hard truth and it left a bitter taste in her mouth.

She needed to change the topic, move away from where her dark thoughts were headed. "Now that you've used the Horn, is there anything left in you to protect Vitae?" The god had exhausted himself laying out simple wards when he'd first arrived, enough so he couldn't keep his human form for days afterwards.

Ashley was less that impressed the angel hadn't known he'd brought a wolf back to Vitae from New York, and even more disappointed hearing he'd lost or forgotten chase. With a frown she headed back down the path away from their house, leaving William and Mackenzie speaking to Hypnos. She was mildly amused by the fact it looked like two parents scolding their teenage for coming home late. She was heading back to where she last saw Eli, hoping to catch up on the wolf hunt when she caught sight of a woman slowly strolling past the house. Typically this wouldn't bother Ash in the least, but given the current state of affairs it made her pause.

"Something I can help you with?" She offered the hooded figure. Last thing they needed was more attention on their sorry group of hunters.

SynKast SynKast

Last edited:
Hypnos thought for a moment, gauging the strength he had left. " I have about a fourth of my maximum power. If I absolutely needed to I could put this entire Colony under my power just like in New York. However doing so would render me unable to leave my home for a week. As for what Pasithea thinks of my methods.... she's not happy about, but she's grateful nonetheless. I've left her in a deep sleep and feed her some ambrosia. Her body will heal over time, but the mental damage... that will take decades if not a century to undo. Once our business is concluded here I will be returning home to keep her company. Should you need me when I am away just ask my Oracle. " With that Hypnos turned to the witch addressing the group. The God would stay silent but off a smile to her.
SynKast SynKast

Will remained silent at the exchange between Mackenzie and Hypnos... though he winced ever so slightly upon hearing the god refer to her as his Oracle. He'd connected the dots back in New York, of course, but there hadn't been any time to dwell on the ramifications of Mac's decision since then. He didn't like the choice she'd made -- hated it, in fact -- but that was irrelevant at this point. It was done, for good or ill. Attempting to scold Mackenzie over it, confronting her like an overzealous protector wouldn't change a thing... including the fact that William was intent on doing whatever was necessary to keep Mac safe.

Turning away from Hypnos, he spotted Ashley leaving out of the corner of his eye. She had been talking to Alaric, but he'd missed what about with all that had happened. He hadn't seen Elijah and the others since being ported by the angel, which worried him. He assumed they were safe, but he wanted to be sure. Still leaning on Mac for support, he inclined his head slightly to ask, "Did everyone else make it out of New York okay?"

Mackenzie watched the sleepy god go with resignation, though she had no reason to detain him any longer than they had. She had spoken her piece, with or without resolution it was done. She stiffened when Hypnos referred to her as his Oracle: part of the laundry list of things she and William needed to discuss. She waited quietly for a moment, expecting some sort of questioning from him, but none came, or at least not what she had expected. "Did everyone else make it out of New York okay?" Either William already knew she was the Oracle or he hadn't realized Hypnos was referring to her. She assumed it was the former.

"I think so," She said slowly, trying to remember: after all she had been ported with him and had been slightly distracted. "I know Ashley was talking to Alaric about Chase, but it sounded like the angel was going to handle whatever Ashley needed." She paused, glancing up to him. "If it was an emergency, if something had happened, she would have told us." She knew Ash well enough to know that.

"Come on." She nodded towards the doorway of the house. "You're not moving right and up until a few minutes ago you couldn't feel pain. I'm pretty sure you cracked your head on the way in like I did, we need to check it out." She leaned towards the house, hand pressing against his back in the hopes of directing him while still lending support. She knew she wasn't a medic like Will or Ash, but she could at least patch him, if need be, until Ash returned to the house.

proxy.php

He glared slightly at being called 'Feathers'. "Long enough to know he means no harm to the colony at all," he says simply. "Therefore, there is no reason to tell the rest of the colony about his... 'affliction'," he says simply. "He's here to help the colony, not harm it, after all, had he wanted to harm the colony, he would have done so by now," he adds matter of factly as he crosses his arms, watching Elijah. "And also, that means your wolf among the sheep analogy, fails, because he's not hunting you," she states simply.

Aurora looked at him, pale now from getting sick. "I... well... we're stuck here aren't we?" she asks looking around with a grave frown, then sighed looking at his leg. "I don't know what's going on, and I'm not so sure I want to know after just getting here and losing both my brothers in a werewolf attack... but shall we at least patch you up while we're stuck here? And do it properly?" she asks simply.

How did she keep ending up in situations like this? She was definitely not liking it.

large.jpg

"Seems that way." Chase had replied to her first question, admittedly the lack of immediate danger was a small relief. Well, at least until the woman spoke of losing her siblings to Werewolves. Great. Another person who'd hate him if she knew the truth. Not to mention she wanted to finish patching up the wound correctly, which meant fishing around for the bullet buried in his leg and he doubted she could do such a thing. Not to mention the fact that she might catch on to what he was if she really got a good look.

He silently reached over to where the supplies were, grabbing the bandage wrap and started wrapping it around the wound with a light hiss. Alaric had seemingly taken him from one dangerous situation and dumped him into another. Chase glanced at Aurora when he'd finished the wrap, "I'm not trying to be rude. You just really don't want to get mixed up in this. Sorry about your brothers." What else could he really offer than an apology. "My mother was killed due to a Werewolf attack as well." Half truth because Chase's mother died in child birth, a birth that shouldn't have taken place. And by the scents he was picking up they weren't anywhere near Vitae, Chase had no clue what part of the world they were even in to be honest.

"Alaric!" Chase called out one final time before laying back and letting his head hit the ground in pained defeat. Damn him. Damn him for getting me in this situation in the first place. And damn him for sending me to the middle of nowhere and sweeping this woman up in this too.

Aurora frowned watching him. "We can't leave that bullet in your leg, it will become infected. And not to mention, where it is, the more you walk, the more likely it's going to cause permanent damage, that could make you disabled," she explains simply. "I realize, I may not want involved in this, and I doubt that man meant to involve me, but he probably put together that I was trying to help, and that's why I brought me here with you. And the way I see it, from the way he was acting, he's putting himself on the line for you, so why waste my having been brought here for that?" she asks.

As she was addressed directly. Sibéal stopped entirely and looked at the girl who'd asked if she could 'assist her.' A soft smile came across her face before chuckling. She couldn't lie, she was a bit tipsy. So, the first thing that crossed her mind was that she could assist her, but definitely not in the open, that is, unless she was into that sort of thing. "Heh... Heh heh... No, frankly, I doubt you'd be willing to assist me" she winked playfully before turning towards the woman completely before lowering her hood just in time to see Hypnos pass by her with a silent smile and wink. "Though, if you need help with... Whatever your group is up to, let me know." she smiled kindly behind her cowl before extending her hand that was too, hidden behind a woolen hide, fingerless, glove.

NanLia NanLia

The old saying "doctors make the worst patients" held true with Will, even though he wasn't truly a doctor. However, he could tell from Mac's insistence that she wouldn't be taking no for an answer. And if he was being honest with himself, it probably was a good idea. The pain in his head had flared up again since the Song had unraveled; his skull was throbbing. He'd have to talk her through checking him for a concussion. He nodded his understanding, though he winced and immediately regretted even that small movement of his head. Turning toward the house, he slowly made his way to the front door, leaning slightly against Mackenzie for support as they moved. "Let's just hope you're better with a first aid kit than you are with electronics," he said with a smile. It was a poor attempt to lighten the mood, but he decided to try his luck nonetheless.

Elijah scoffed. "Give me some credit, Feathers. I'm not one of those mindless 'shoot first, ask questions never' types out there," he said, gesturing with his head towards the rest of the Colony. "When I said 'chat', I meant it. Chase saved my life back in New York." He paused. "And I've had a few... 'experiences' in the past that left me a little more open-minded than your average Hunter." Eli sighed, absentmindedly looking over the medical supplies in the room. "I wasn't going to kill him or even expose his little secret without assessing his intentions first." He turned to narrow his eyes at the angel. "Not that you whisking him away helped matters in that regard."

Mac gave him a quizzical look at his comment about her and electronics. She moved with him, careful to make sure they both kept their balance: if he went down anywhere along the way she doubted greatly she could do much for him but break his fall. He out weighted her, to say the least, but she was persistent. Once inside the house she was immediately turning him towards the kitchen, free hand pulling out a chair for him to sit on. "Stay." She said once she had him settled on the high backed wooden chair. She turned from the kitchen to head a few feet down the hall to her and Ashley's room. Ash, as always, left medical kits in easily accessible places. She found a half kit, as Ash called it, just inside the bedroom, grabbing it and her glasses she went back to the kitchen to Will.

"Ashley's a liar." She said simply, an air of defiance. "I do pretty well with technology." It was a lie, she had no doubt he knew it too: he'd seen her cell phone. She pulled off her jacket and tossed it over back of another chair, hands rising to pull her hair up into a bun behind her head and out of the way. Already bruising was forming around her throat but she didn't seem to notice them. "Are you dizzy?" She asked, pulling the kit to the edge of the table and flipping it open to search for a flash light. Mac was certainly no stranger to concussions, she knew the drill or at least the basics.

Glasses donned, much to her own dismay, she turned to face him. Her left hand would slip beneath his chin, tilting his head back slightly. The flashlight brought up to light along his left eye, watching for any changes in his pupil.

Ashley stared blankly at the odd woman's comments, taken aback slightly, she hadn't been flirted with so openly since... Well since she first met Mackenzie. A slow smile crossed her lips and she couldn't help but blush just a little. She gave her head a shake, "Thanks," She said, glancing back to the two headed into the house, seemingly arm in arm. "I think we're good." She said simply, giving a slight shrug. "But uh..." Her smile widened slightly and she nodded back towards the house. "You should come by later: we just got back from a mission and Mac and I have a rule: successful missions are always rewarded with lots of drinking."

To the best of Ashley's knowledge the mission was a success. All parties returned, well except for Chase, but Alaric was on it. And the angel may have set a wolf free in the colony, but he was cleaning up that mess too. All in all it was a pretty good day, according to her. "I'm Ash, by the way."

SynKast SynKast

Last edited:
She chuckled to the girl who'd reacted to her undirected flirting with a blush before explaining that they were in fact not needing assistance, though, were about to head out to drink. A smile immediately crossed her face, "Well... If you'll have me, I'd love to participate in your, celebrations." As she said that, the head of her snake peeked from her cowl, which she replied with a gentle stroke of the back of her finger against the soft-scaled underside of the snake's chin.

NanLia NanLia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back