• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
upload_2017-11-11_21-41-45.jpeg
Elijah cocked his head, considering Ash's point. She was right, of course. It was more than a little concerning that the normally "rambunctious" hunter hadn't gotten in contact with her partner given the talk he received earlier that evening in the Clinic. Still, he couldn't bring himself to dismiss Will's assurances. "Mackenzie was on the ground with the vamps," he said in his best attempt at a reassuring tone. "She might still be sorting things out with the Nest, knowing her. It would be all Will could do to keep up with her."

upload_2017-11-11_22-0-21.jpeg
William ignored Chase's obvious sarcasm regarding Emile's disposition toward him. He didn't expect the Alpha to be his biggest fan right now; had the tables been turned he probably would have little love lost for the wolf. Still, that wasn't a concern of his right now -- it couldn't be with the timetable he was working on. Still, he smiled as Chase joked about the potential wrath of Elijah and Ashley-May -- more to reassure the wolf than out of genuine humor.

Will had been preparing to dismiss himself when Chase spoke up with a query. He met the man's gaze evenly. "No, I didn't. My only previous interaction with him was 'working' with him in New York," he remarked, his voice quieting somewhat at the mention of the incident that still sprang up in his nightmares from time to time. "I didn't know much about him, other than that he was a hunter. I only started looking into him after Joe because he was one of the few that had left Vitae recently. I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop him before he acted."

William sighed. "For the record, I'm glad it was you -- and the Pack -- that caught up to him. " He bit his lip, considering the next question before asking. "Did you kill him?" he asked, without the slightest trace of judgement in his voice.

Crono Crono

Da Ji stepped into the room and have the other woman a warm smile before looking at the so called Oracle. She tilted her head and let her left hand hover over Mackenzie's head. "INARI sent me here to put my talents to use. Let us just say that I am quite...familiar with the human anatomy~" Da Ji let a twisted smile cover her face before looking for wounds. "You have nothing to fear from me child, I have long since outgrown the temporary excitement from torture of those who can not defend themselves, what would I have to gain from it? The breakdown of a very new and unstable alliance? The death of all of us?"

NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Jordan was pleasantly surprised that things had gone smoothly, he had half expected the need for Himiko to coat the walls in someone's blood... namely the member of the Men of Letters, but this was a desired outcome. "Himiko, try to be social, these will be our allies for the foreseeable future~" he smiled at his companion's frowning nod of acceptance before walking over to Emile and Franklin.
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan could feel the tension within the room as Da Ji announced she wasn't going to attempt to torture Addy or Mackenzie, that she was well past that phase of her life. Morgan kept her mouth shut, she never felt the need to puff her chest and display like her male counterparts. She knew well enough that Da Ji was powerful, how much so she didn't know for certain, but she certainly would find out of the fox made a move for either of the humans inside the room that even hinted at being anything but pleasant. Morgan still made a point of keeping herself between Da Jo and Adelaide, however; she knew the Oracle had the Siren Call that prevented other beings like herself, non-human, from injuring her.

She looked over to Mackenzie in horror as the array of machinery surrounding the unconscious woman started to go off. All along the woman's pale flesh blackened sigils started to appear. Morgan stepped forward and caught Da Ji's wrist, pulling it back from the Oracle - she didn't think this was the work of the kitsune but her presence had certainly triggered something. "Stop." She hissed, turning to look to Addy about to ask if she knew what was happening, if she could sense anything but soon the nurses were rushing into the room, pushing their way in front of Morgan and Da Ji to the monitors.

Nurse-Ratched-Unsung-Films-2.jpg

Ruth rounded the corner to see three women in her patients room, once she knew as Adelaide -she had visited Davenport often enough that the nurse could recognize her without question. The other two were unknown to her. She had made an exception for Hendirx to see his aide and presumably his fiancee, but at no time had she allowed anyone else to remain in her critical patients room. She had other issues to deal with first; Mackenzie. She pushed her way past the two unknowns to her patients bedside and cleared the alarms of the machines, reading them over. Seconds behind her two of her senior nurses were dashing through the doorway, she turned to address the first. "She's in V-Fib." Knowing well enough the other woman would know their exact next steps.

This left the third nurse to start corralling the women out of the room. "You need to go, ladies. You don't want to be in here for this." She was attempting to lead them for the door as Ruth was stripping back the bedding from Mackenzie and hauling her robe upwards. Her second already had the defibrillator out and charging but Ruth paused, pulling on her purple sterile gloves before gently touching the markings along Mackenzie's arm. They didn't smudge or mar, weren't hot or hold, it looked almost as though they were tattooed on but when she hadn't a clue. Moving on she exposed Mackenzie's chest to reveal a large sigil in the center of the woman's thorax; she knew these symbols had something to do with her condition but didn't have time to worry further. "Give me the paddles."
Safton Safton
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

mvQIQww.jpg
BRUpige.jpg

Emile confronted Franklin with as much grace as he could when it came to the information about Thomas. The vampires reply had been as expected; the Nest Master not believing it had any relevance to the pack or even Chase. While Franklin no doubt assumed Emile had accepted this reply the wolf wasn't nearly a foolish as the vampire thought; he knew, as he had told his young love, that Franklin had intention of using the information later, but for what Emile wasn't certain. He wasn't sure how Franklin could use it against either himself to Chase to do his bidding, but didn't doubt for a second the Nest Master had more up his sleeve. He may have used this piece of information for the benefit of all, but he was sure the vampire had more and this was not as much as a sacrifice as he seemed to make it.

Emile turned to face Jordan-Inari, as he approached, giving a slight nod. "Thank you, for coming wit us." he said, glancing over the dispersing humans, the council seemingly able to satisfy their immediate concerns. "Tomorrow we tell them about the First Sin, and what we do now. Your ..." He paused and blinked, looking to Franklin as he certainly didn't know the answer for this. "Kitsune n'ont meute?" Franklin even paused as the inquiry but slowly shook his head. "No, I think they are just the Followers." He corrected the Alpha and Emile nodded. "Your Followers, they have somewhere to be? Some where safe?"

travisbello.jpg

"Yeah, me too." Chase replied to Will's wish that he could have stopped Thomas with a solemn sigh. Joe was meant to be safe within the walls, whilst Chase was the one who took on the danger and risk of infiltrating the pack. Nobody expected it to be the opposite. Will's question left him shaking his head, "I couldn't, almost did. But if I'd killed him he would have gotten what he wanted from me in the end, to see a monster." Chase shrugged, turning his head to look back through the open door to the rec center they'd just exited. "I know who I am, what I am. Doesn't make me a monster though." Chase spoke calmly, eyes settling back on William once more, "Doesn't mean you will become one either." He'd used the conversation as a sort of segue back to the hunters predicament, one they couldn't ignore forever and one he planned to not let up on.

"The plan was to bring him back to Vitae to hopefully rot in a cell. But knowing what I know now?" Chase rubbed at the back of his neck in slight frustration, "I don't think I trust this place to handle him the right way. Especially if Joe wasn't his first victim, and they just let him roam freely." He wasn't entirely sure what the murderer's fate should be any longer. It would have been easier to end his life to begin with, not risk anyone else's.

"Go." Chase said abruptly changing subjects and waved a hand, feeling he was holding them both up, "Go do your thing, they'll be at the gate soon enough." Not only that but he wasn't sure how they'd react if they arrived and Will wasn't around. He didn't wait, and started walking in the direction of the gate. All the while pulling out his phone to text Emile, I have to be somewhere, need some fresh air anyways. I know I don't have to tell you not to let your guard down but I am telling you. Call if you need me. Chase didn't particularly enjoy leaving both Morgan and Emile alone, roughly, though it couldn't be helped. Both he and Will's presence would be needed.​
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia

upload_2017-11-12_12-31-40.jpeg
William wasn't sure if he was relieved or not to hear about Thomas still being alive. He had no sense of concern for the man's safety -- whatever camaraderie the hunter had earned in New York had evaporated the moment he murdered Joe in cold blood. The brutal truth of it was that Will wasn't entirely convinced Thomas would still be alive had it been him who had caught up to the man instead of the Pack. Still, it was just another matter he couldn't afford to dwell on. Chase's less-than-subtle return to the subject of his bite wasn't lost on him, serving only to remind the man just how quickly he would have to move. As much as Will appreciated Chase's attempt at reassuring him, he couldn't bring himself to acknowledge that perspective. He had seen the carnage freshly-turned wolves could inflict on those around them -- he had no intention of following suit.

As Chase gently dismissed him, Will nodded. "I'll see you there," he remarked, turning on his heel to leave the Rec Center. Fetching his truck, Will made his way back to the house. Once there, he practically sprinted through the house, quickly moving to retrieve the journal -- Mackenzie's journal -- from the box that she had passed onto him. He had read it cover to cover, taking in every ray of light and spot of darkness that had filled Mac's life since she was a child... except one. Tucked inside the back cover of the journal was a sealed letter, simply titled "Contingency" in Mac's distinct script. He could think of no better time to read whatever was inside. Taking a deep breath, he pulled the letter out and opened the envelope, removing the simple, handwritten note inside:

I hate that I am writing this to you. I never want you to have to read this but we both know the day will come, one way or another, I won’t be there.

We found out today about Ashley-May’s pregnancy, her unborn Nephilim. In the box is everything you will need to keep her hidden and safe… I don’t have an end game plan, only keeping her away from Heaven and the Angels until I can figure out how to remove the Grace. It will be removed and that might be the reason why you’re reading this.

If it is, I’m sorry.

We really haven’t known each other very long and I am very very terrible at doing anything close to acting like a human, and I wish I did better before the end.

I love you.

More than anyone I have ever known. I haven’t told you yet and I don’t know if I ever will. I really hope I do but it terrifies me. I can take on gods, demons and angels, but the thought that you might not return my love scares me to no end. Enough that every second I’m away from you my doubt sneaks back into my mind and tells me to run rather than find out.

I told you about Hypnos’s dream from before I met you but not before you met me. He gave me a dream where I had a home, and a husband and children. All calling my name and asking him to come inside, to come home. I had wanted it then, it pulled at me, because it’s what I thought love felt like. I was wrong. That was just a mirage made by a creature that doesn’t know love; he can’t.

For all I know this letter will go never read. It might sit inside the box tucked inside the journal until the end of days. The pack might kill us all. You might leave me. The First Sin might rise early. Nothing is known, even the Oracle can’t predict the future. But in the event that something does happen to me, and you and I are still playing doctor, I needed you to know how I really felt, and have for days. Just never had the courage to bring it to voice.

-Skye Mackenzie Cannonach
William's breaths were labored as he finished reading the note, surprised to see a drop of moisture fall and moisten the paper he was holding. Lifting his eyes, he stared at the opposite wall for a moment, folding the note up as if it were the most precious thing in the world to him and slipping it inside his shirt pocket. He took the box with him, bringing it to Adelaide's room and laying it on her bed before drafting a simple note explaining himself: the need for her and Elijah to carry on protecting Ash now that he and Mackenzie couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to leave Mackenzie's original -- that was for him, and him alone... and right now he needed the courage it gave him.

With that settled, Will went back out to the truck, opening the glove compartment to grab the revolver inside. He popped open the cylinder, checking to make sure it was loaded with silver-plated bullets, though he would only need the one. Tucking the revolver securely into his waistband and hiding it with his shirt, he climbed into the driver's seat and drove back toward the gate.

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide had been unsure at the stranger's presence, much less her insistence on attempting to "heal" Mackenzie, not the least bit comforted by the woman's warm smile. Still, she trusted Morgan's judgement. Her eyes watched carefully the kitsune moved forward to touch Mac. Within moments, all hell seemed to break loose. Machines sang out shrill warning tones, sigils appearing on the Oracle's flesh where previously there had been none. A quick glance at them had Addy's eyes widening in shock -- they looked Enochian.

She felt helpless, standing there watching. She could feel something happening, but didn't know what. Mac's soul was still "gone", despite whatever reaction had been prompted. The psychic stared at the scene until being shaken from her trance as the nurse ushered her from the room. Addy leaned against a nearby wall outside the room, struggling to catch her breath as her face contorted in grief. "What did you do?" she demanded darkly of the kitsune, shooting her a glare.

Da Ji allowed her arm to be yanked back and looked at the sigils with amused glee. " Now that is interesting~" Da Ji stared long and hard at the sigils on the girl and moved back when the nurses came. Da Ji didn't flinch at the girl's accusation, she waived her hand dismissively, "Calm yourself child this is not my doing, if I wanted her to be hurt why would I make it obvious enough that sigils and nurses would appear. Though it might have been unintentional...." Da Ji looked at her fingers and pondered for a moment, " The writing seems to be Enochian... Angels don't exactly like my father~ If you'll excuse me, I've learned something important and would discuss it with a higher power." She took an extra moment to memorize every sigil before walking out the room. " Very interesting indeed~"

NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Jordan bowed slightly to the wolf, " Of course, it would be foolish of me to push for an alliance without being present for laying the ground work. It is nice that it ended without much bloodshed. As for the safety of my followers, well... we were never in any danger. You know who I am brother wolf... but you know not what the two who follow me are capable of. I don't mean that in a disrespectful or threatening manner, it's just my confidence in their abilities. As for the rest of my followers... let's just say that a certain city is completely under our protection~"
NanLia NanLia

3SijZSx.jpg

The remainder of their drive had gone in silence; Ash unable to come up with any idle chatter, far too occupied with what had happened, and what was happening at the colony. It had taken them less than the predicted 20 minutes she thought it would to be approaching the colony -likely because of her heavy foot on the gas pedal. At a distance all looked well, the colony a light atop the small hill it sat on, people were visible on the walls and at the open gates. In all honesty if they hadn't received the odd replies from the two men she wouldn't have thought anything were wrong. She slowed as they approached the gates, or lack there of. They were missing, how in the hell they managed to remove the gates all together was mind blowing. She searched the wooded area on either side of the road in the darkness but couldn't see where it had gone.

"I don't recognize any of these people, Eli." She said quietly, nervously even as she slowed the Beast further, when indicated by one of the guardsmen on the ground. None had weapons, so far as she could see, but that didn't mean they weren't dangerous. She slowed to a stop as one of them approached the driver side window and knocked, speaking loudly though the pane glass. "Turn off the engine and step out of the vehicle please." Ash frowned, glancing to Eli she shook her head. "Sorry." Without warning she shifted the Beast back into gear and stepped on the gas, she had no intention of hurting whomever was there, only scaring them into moving out of her way. Will had said to come home but where was he? The Beast roared back into life, making the strange men back away as she sped into the colony's main entryway and parking lot.

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan tensed as Addy called out Da Ji for doing something to Mackenzie, she had her own doubts the fox had done anything, but she knew kitsune well enough that this could be foreseen as a slight and could result in backlash. The fox clearly had other things to occupy her, she said as much as she strode away to leave them alone once more. She could hear the women, nurses, in the other room talking to each other through the closed door; what ever they had done seemed to be working but they discussed the markings. The kitsune had mentioned them being Angelic in nature and while Morgan had never seen an angel, let alone tangled with one she worried for Addy. "Common." She said taking her friends hand and giving it a squeeze. "I need to get you home, okay?" She attempted to lead Addy towards the front of the Clinic and exit. "I don't know what's going on in there, but what ever it is I can't keep you safe from it. If it's effecting Oracles it might be able to jump to you, with your gifts, right?"

She bit her lip, not wanting to force Addy out but she knew she needed to get somewhere safe. "I'll walk you home and then come right back here to stay with her, I promise, okay?"
Safton Safton

mvQIQww.jpg
BRUpige.jpg

Franklin nodded as Inari noted his people, his followers were safe. "Good," he said simply, seeing the last of the colonists, the council included, exit the rec center. "If they should need shelter they will have it. In Toronto with my Nest, or Borseti, I'm sure, with the Pack." He glanced to Emile and watched the wolf nod. "I'm sure soon enough Vitae will have the same protections both our homes have to keep the humans here safe as we move forward." He nodded towards the exit where part of his nest still stood, guarding as they were directed. "I'll keep my Nest on guard for the night, if you could have your pack take over before first light, Emile?"

Once more the Alpha nodded to Franklin's request. "Good then, I have a few individuals I need to check on, that hunter very nearly took down one of mine too, I need to see how he's recovering. Adieu." Franklin headed for those whom were waiting for him.

Emile felt his pocket buzz. He slipped his phone out and checked the message from Chase, of course the man had something to do and he had little doubt it had to do with Hendrix in some way. He fought the want to recall Chase from whatever fool's errand he was on and simply replied with "D'accord". He looked past Inari to Himiko then back again with a frown. "Where is your fille? Your daughter?"
Crono Crono

Elijah Main.jpg
Elijah had been shocked to see the gates gone, his mind trying to process just what that meant. The gates couldn't be opened in any scenario that meant that Vitae was victorious, could it? But Will and Chase's messages... his mind reeled and he was surprised to find his hand grasping the dagger tucked underneath the bench seat. As the unfamiliar guardsman approached the window and made the polite but unwavering demand, he saw Ash turn to meet his gaze. She apologized. Seeing the resolve behind those blue eyes, he didn't try to stop her. He simply nodded.

The Beast's engine growled and bucked forward, the guards scrambling backwards to avoid the steel monster as it rolled forward into the Colony. "We have to find the others," he said quickly, eyes scanning their surroundings for signs of pursuit.

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide didn't flinch at the kitsune's retort, knowing it was telling the truth despite her want or need for someone to blame for what she'd seen, what was still happening behind that door to her friend. Morgan squeezing her hand caused her gaze to fall away from the room, turning to look at the young woman instead. She hesitated at her friend's words, not wanting to leave Mac "alone". Realistically she knew there was nothing she could do for her at the moment; her heart had a spike of grief driven through it as she realized the nurses wouldn't even let her past the lobby at this point, even if they did manage to stabilize her again.

Morgan tried appealing to Addy's own safety, arguing that she could be in danger from whatever it was that had afflicted the Oracle so suddenly. She doubted it, as mysterious as the Enochian sigils and their effects were, knowing the young wolf was simply trying to convince her to go along. After sighing deeply, Adelaide finally nodded, though tentatively. "All right," she relented, interlacing her fingers with Morgan's for the comfort of it as they began to head out of the lobby, casting one final baleful look over her shoulder at Mac's room.

travisbello.jpg

Chase had walked at a rather brisk pace considering the distance he needed to cover in twenty minutes. He'd had to stop once or twice, checking in with other pack members to make sure everything was still peaceful after letting the colonists free. Chase wasn't naive enough to think that every single one of them was willing to let this fly, or wouldn't let their emotions get the better of them and strike at the invaders. He just hoped they'd be willing to just not act, since the pack wouldn't remain here much longer. He'd been nearing the gate when his phone buzzed, Emile's reply with a single french word that Chase mulled over for a moment in the event he could recognize it as one of the terms the Alpha had spoken. Going to assume that means go for it. He texted back with a light smirk, head jerking up at the sound of an engine, and vehicle driving at him rather quickly.

Chase was quick to recognize it before practically diving out of the way. The vehicle stopped rather abruptly afterwards, and one glance towards the entrance of the colony he could see a few of the pack members stalking up the street. Looking back to the car momentarily he raised a hand and waved them off, letting them know he'd handle it. It was clear a few were more than hesitant, but inevitably they started slowly going back to their original position at the gate some looking back over their shoulders occasionally as they went.

"Nice to see you again too." He remarked, stepping closer to the drivers side window and crouching down rather than leaning in. Chase had no clue what their mindsets were or if they'd be open to using force against him, that said he didn't shy away from closing the distance between them. "Your early." He huffed, then glancing up the street and back down for any sign of Will. "Will was supposed to be here to do the talking but..." Chase ran a hand through his hair, "The packs here as I'm sure you realized by now. There was no battle, only two deaths, one wolf and one hunter." He thought it best to get straight to the facts, but not the details, no way in hell was he going to be the one to break the news about Mackenzie.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

"Da Ji? She's looking into your Oracle's predicament at my behest. Of all the people I know, if anyone can shed some light on the situation it would be her." Jordan replied honestly as Da Ji came through the door with a grin Jordan know meant she had found something interesting... well, more accurately she had found an interesting new toy but she knew better than to do anything reckless. "Speaking of my daughter..."

Da Ji waltzed over to Jordan and the wolf and gave a small smile. "It would seem the Oracle has some sort of Angel warding on her. Whether it's to protect her from our kind or to harm her I cannot tell, though you might be able to discern the markings father. You ARE almost as old as the writing~"

"I could do without you calling me old but yes, I should be able to read it. What happened?"

Da Ji gave a small shrug, " One moment she was perfectly fine, the next moment she started going into v-fib the second my hands got near her and Enochian markings started appearing on her body. And before you ask, no I didn't do anything to cause it, I was being a good girl."

NanLia NanLia

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May was barely able to acknowledge Elijah's agreement when she was veering the Beast around a bystander and screeching it to a halt. She had no intention of hurting anyone, not unless they were a threat to her or Eli. She glanced through the window to see Chase approaching. Before she could speak, or issue an apology the man was already giving her a sarcastic tone -not that she expected anything less from him. "I really want to trust you, Chase, but I'm not seeing any hunters here. Where's Will? Or Edgar? Or Solomon? Even Bart is missing and he's never away from the gates." She paused glancing in the rear view to the retreating men. "Even the gates are gone, Chase." She frowned slightly hearing there had been casualties. "I'm sorry for your loss," She said quietly, she knew well enough he was part of the pack, it would have been one of his friends. "What hunter...?" There was worry in her voice, she knew everyone -or at least she assumed she did, it was painful to think anyone had lost their lives if this had been peaceful.

BRUpige.jpg

Emile grimaced as Jordan mentioned his daughter having gone to see the Oracles condition; he could only imagine the ruckus she must have stirred there. His phone buzzed in his hand but before he could read it Da Ji herself was returning with new, information that wast mostly lost on Emile. What he had grasped was the Oracle was in some sort of distress and Angels were involved. "Tabarnak de calisse d'ostie." Emile was focusing on his phone glancing at the text from Chase briefly before typing out a reply. Of all things to happen on this night Angels were the last things he thought they would have an issue with. Gods? Certainly, the colony had been infested with them for weeks. Demons? Great possibility, the pack had eliminated more than a few since their arrival. Angels? Not even on his radar at this point. "Check Oracle. Angel in colony. Faire attention."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

upload_2017-11-13_22-21-10.jpeg
Elijah somehow wasn't surprised to see Chase calmly approaching the stopped car even after the incident at the gate. He wanted to be calmed by the display, but couldn't help the voice in the back of his head warning that the man was simply trying to lull them into a false sense of security before striking. That voice was silenced as he addressed them in his easygoing way, crouching well away from Ash's window. Chase confirmed his fears: the Pack was in control, yet Chase said Will was coming to speak to them. He cocked his head back toward the gate. "Your friends back there are charming, by the way," Eli remarked dryly, silver-plated dagger resting just out of sight on the side of his opposite leg. He would never think to need it against Chase, but wasn't willing to take any chances when it came to protecting Ash and Liam. His face contorted with concern as Chase remarked on the hunter casualty, wondering who it could have been.

William 2.jpg
William ignored his phone's insistent buzzing in his pocket, allowing the call to go to voicemail as his truck wheeled around the corner toward what remained of the gates. He cursed under his breath at the scene waiting for him. Ashley-May and Elijah were already here, Chase at the driver's side door... and a long and fresh tire track behind the Beast from the gate. He rolled the truck up within a few meters of the Beast, not bothering to shut off the engine before putting it in park and climbing out. He approached the Beast from the driver's side, resting a hand briefly on Chase's shoulder and nodding to him before gently inserting himself between him and the window to lean in and give Ash a somewhat clumsy hug, careful to keep his injured arm out of view. He grinned at Eli. "Welcome back, you two." He said, though his tone was bittersweet.

He spoke quickly, hoping to get the most important information out in the open to avoid another "misunderstanding" like his from claiming another life. "The Pack is in control of the Colony. The Nest was working with them the whole time, but neither of them are our enemies. They want to keep the First Sin from rising, same as we do. They only 'attacked' to free a prisoner of the Council. Aside from Diffey and Brendan, the Council has been lying to us, using us, since day one. They're the real monsters."

He took a deep breath, watching the information settle on their faces before turning to address Ash specifically. "Mac... got hurt. Another hunter, someone who had a grudge from her old days attacked her in the chaos." As Will spoke, he audibly struggled to keep his voice steady and unbroken. "She's at the Clinic right now, Ash, in an induced coma." He swallowed, hard, his eyes clouding up. "They managed to stabilize her, but there's something else going on. With her soul. I don't know if it's Hypnos or... something else."

travisbello.jpg

Ashley was quick to go for the questions, spouting names of the hunters, one he didn't even recognize. Chase opened his mouth to reply but knew nothing he said currently would be enough. They'd only seen the Wolves at the gate and him, it looked not so great admittedly. She also wanted to know the dead hunters identity, "Somebody new, I can't remember the name." It was a lie one he almost immediately regretted but what other choice did he have, they could hate him for it later.

The man across from her spoke up and Chase glanced towards the gate and gave a small shrug, "They're just on edge, we all are. Hunters and werewolves don't generally play well together. They're trying to keep the peace and people safe, on both sides. If it means they're asses about it, well, I've personally been called worse." It was clear the pair of them were nervous. Currently he had no idea how to keep them from taking off and potentially doing more harm than good. "We'll just wait here alright? Nobody will come over and I'm just going to sit here and Will's goi--" He paused mid-sentence as he looked to see the man driving up. "Speak of the devil."

When Will leaned in to the window Chase finally stood back up and took a step back so as not to crowd them. Phone buzzing in his pocket he pulled it out, eyes narrowing in confusion as the others spoke in the car. Quickly he swapped over to Morgan's texts and sent her one, Are you still with Mackenzie? Will was faltering at admitting what happened to Mackenzie, and Chase felt the small awkwardness of not telling them but it wasn't his place. "I think I might know." Chase commented on Will's final words as he moved closer so the two in the car could hear him. "Emile said there is an Angel in the colony. Alaric maybe?" He looked down at them curiously. "I mean it might make sense. Anyhow he wants me to check on her, and I'm guessing that's where you'll be heading."

It was hard to say what their plans would be but Emile asked him to do something so he might as well. Whether he rode in either vehicle, didn't matter, just if Ashley was good to drive or not.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-nodded slowly, thinking she may know who Chase was speaking about; there were very few hunters, Edgar being among them but she doubted greatly the powerful man would have killed so easily. She frowned slightly, about to ask how the hunter and wolf had been killed but Will pulled up in his truck. She hugged him back, happy to see him and that he looked alright but his voice was strained.

"Mac... got hurt."

Ash froze, starting at the man, he continued to speak but she didn't hear it, not all of it at least. Bits and pieces floated in. Coma. Clinic. And her soul was missing? Of all the people in the colony Mac was the last one she thought would be hurt in his, badly enough to be hospitalized again. She gripped the steering wheel, knuckles turning white as she willed herself to speak, to say anything to Will but nothing came out. Chase mentioned Alaric, that he might be here and her decision was made. She forced the Beast back into gear, the metal monstrosity giving a grinding protest as she stepped on the gas and lurched them forward again. She needed to get to the Clinic; they were wrong, they had to be. If Alaric was here she was going to make him heal her; he knew he'd do it, and if he didn't she'd figure out a way to coerce him or any other angel to do it.

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan paced back towards Addy's home at the humans' speed; she didn't want to rush the witch, knowing well enough that she hadn't already wanted to leave the clinic and Mackenzie alone. She frowned slightly as Addy was clearly not reaching Will heard his voicemail pick up, Morgan could only guess that the meeting at the Rec center continued. After she had Addy back safe inside her house, she had ever intention of heading directly there. Her pockets buzzed and she fished out her phone to see who it was, unexpectedly it was Chase, asking about Mackenzie, she quickly typed out her reply as Addy left a voice mail. No. Kitsune girl showed up, wanted to see the Oracle. She got near the bed and Mac... reacted to her. Nurses came and made us leave. Mac's covered in runes, Fox said they were Angelic. Nurses won't let us back in. Taking Addy home. Be there soon.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

William was powerless to do anything but watch as Ash reached for the gear shift. He pulled his head back as the Mainline roared back to life, lurching forward with an obvious destination in mind.

"Ash!" He called out in vain as the Beast roared away, cursing under his breath before turning to climb back into his truck. "Come on," he said quickly to Chase.

Elijah didn't try to stop Ashley-May as she piloted the Beast toward the Clinic. He could see the resolve in her eyes, underlain by obvious concern for her best friend and partner. For his own part, he also wanted to see Mackenzie and make sure she was all right; her having been attacked by a hunter was surprising news to say the least, even after their early days at Vitae and the unrest her presence had caused. So instead Eli settled for keeping his eyes peeled for any would-be pedestrians or even a pursuit by Pack members who didn't know the situation.

Adelaide frowned as she got Will's voicemail, leaving a brief message about Mac's "condition" and explaining her whereabouts before hanging up. She hated informing him about his fiancée like this, but was low in options. Putting her phone away as she walked alongside Morgan, she noticed the other woman finishing up a text. "Is that your uncle?" She asked. "If you're needed somewhere else, I'll understand. I'll be fine on my own."

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

It came as no surprise seeing Ashley zoom away at the news. Will started for the truck and Chase was hot on his heels, jumping into the passenger seat just before the vehicle lurched forwards in a semblance of pursuit. He looked at his phone to spot Morgans text and frowned before shaking his head. I told you to text me if anything happened. Admittedly it was a little frustrating that she hadn't kept him informed, not to mention if she took Adelaide home she was now on her own. But he'd seen how Trent's death had affected her before leaving the clinic so he let it go for now. With free time he also returned a text to Emile, I'll look into it. Did you get word on Bart and his granddaughter yet?

Chase turned his attention back to the driver sitting next to him, "Do you know anything about these angelic runes that are supposedly on Mackenzie?" He asked, in full not understanding. Last he checked she was an Oracle, of Hypnos. What did Angels have to do with all of that?​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

upload_2017-11-14_18-50-39.jpeg
William wasted no time in following the Beast's trail toward the Clinic, hoping his decision to inform Ashley-May immediately rather than delaying the news hadn't been a mistake. He had barely given Chase time to get into the truck before taking off, but the werewolf hadn't seemed to mind. The man was now checking his phone when he suddenly spoke up, asking Will about angelic runes on Mac. Will couldn't hide the look of confusion on his face, giving Chase a brief sideways glance before turning his attention fully back to the road. "What are you talking about?" he asked tersely. "Did something happen?"

Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Thankfully Ashley-May's flight from the gates to the Clinic was unabated and casualty free; she hadn't time to think of Elijah in this, or even Liam. She felt ridden with guild, Mackenzie had come to her, told her the Oracle had a bad feeling about tonight. Mac knew something was wrong, was off and Ash had simply passed it off as nerves. She had thought Mac was worried about her or her child, worried about Will and even the rest of the colony (even if she would never admit it) but Ash never considered that Mac might be scared for herself. She wondered now if Hypnos had given the woman a vision of her own future, warned her about what would happen and she ignored it because Ash passed off her concerns?

At the clinic she barely stopped the vehicle before she was climbing out the driver's side door, the Beast bumped over the curb and partially onto the lawn and she was already out and dashing for the main entry of the clinic. Through the main doors she startled the flock of nurses in the quiet room, Ruth immediately attempting to catch the woman and prevent her from going forward;; Ash knew the technique, knew the face -she used it herself plenty of times in the past. "It's Eli." She said out of breath, without even second guessing it. "We were on our way back.. .He's. He needs help, please!" Much to her delight Ruth and the two other nurses under her watch were quick to grab their medical supplies and gurney and head for the door, assuming the car was parked out front.

With the nurses out of the way she jogged down the all to the back, it wasn't difficult to find Mackenzie's room in the small Clinic, there weren't many to choose from. There was nothing to prepare herself for what she saw when she stepped into her partners room. A moaning cry escaped her lips as she bore witness to something far far worse that what Will had described. Her friend was surrounded by machines, each monitoring and providing assistance in living; the only relief was that she seemed to be at least breathing on her own but ever inch of exposed skin was covered in Enochian glyphs. Ash hadn't personally dealt with any directly, not beyond what she had seen hunting with Mac, but she recognized them, knew them for what they were and could read them. Her time spent at Mur's meat suit had left her with his residual knowledge and clearly this was a part of that. She approached the beside quietly, reaching down to take Mac's hand and hold it gently. "I'm sorry Mac."

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan winced as she received Chase's reply; the scolding undertones, she had honestly forgotten she was supposed to keep him updated. She typed back a quick. Sorry. Before glancing to Addy and slowly shaking her head. "No, it's okay. I'll take you home then go find my uncle, see if he or maybe Franklin can do something about it. Maybe they know someone...?" Morgan knew she was reaching, but she hadn't a clue what to do about the Oracle or her newly developed issue. She continued on with Addy, still holding the other womans' hand as she lead her towards her home. Occasionally a member of the pack would glance their direction, but it seemed as though the people from the rec center were now in the streets as well, heading home themselves.

As they rounded to where Morgan assumed Addy lived she could see several of the houses lit up, front doors wide open as the family seemed to be desperately packing their vehicles. She frowned slightly, "Do you know them?" She asked Addy, though removed her phone to send a message to her uncle about this development. They had assumed some people would leave, not wanting to be partnered with the pack or the nest, but she hadn't thought any of the council would be leaving so quickly. She knew Addy lived with Will, and his home was located with the remainder of the Councilmen.

BRUpige.jpg

Emile shook his head as he saw the reply from Chase; of course the wolf would be looking into it. It hadn't been his request but a warning to the young wolf to watch himself and any of the pack he was with currently. With the last of the people having left the rec center he knew he didn't need to linger any longer, he headed out himself, back towards the main gates to speak to the pack members that were no longer needed to guard the walls. He knew Franklin would be organizing the Nest to take over until the morning when the pack would return and continue the watch. He find petite-fille. She safe. They go to pack tonight, stay avec us.

At the gate he spoke to a few of his members, Trent's body had been taken back to the pack as well, Bart carrying with him and a few other members in his truck, partially for safety and our of respect. he soon received the message from his niece about people leaving and replied directions to leave them be: the pack and the nest would not prevent anyone from leaving if they wanted to. Emile continued to organize his pack, sending them home in small groups though he would not leave without every member having returned, including Chase and Morgan. He send another message to Chase. I wait by truck. When you done we go home. If hunter want to leave, do not stop, okay?
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

6eeb90b1b4f8ec1954e482f4618976c0.jpg
Jordan grabbed Da Ji under the arm and gently steered her towards Himiko, once they were standing next to her, Jordan gave out his own instructions. "Da Ji, write the symbols down and be prepared to invent a spell, they may not trust us but we don't wait for others to give us permission. If I can decipher what kind of warding put on her, you're our best bet at freeing her from it whether they know it or not" Jordan gave a sharp head gesture in the direction of the humans and wolves before continuing, "Until then, keep a close eye on the Men of Letters, see if we can't gather any information. If possible, I would speak to his chained god without him knowing. Sadako, go patrol the outskirts of the Colony, if it isn't human, wolf, vampire or anyone who can prove without a doubt they are allies, Kill Them. If their eyes are black, Kill Them. If it glows in a manner that some would call heavenly...call me and I'LL kill it."

bae-doo-na-marie-claire-magazine-october-2015-photoshoot-fashion.png

Himiko bowed to her creator, "Anata no ishi de Inari-san." She turned and made her way out of the Rec center, the second she was out in the night air she took off her dress shirt and threw it off to the side so that the only thing restricting her was a black tank top. She reached into her pockets and pulled out two completely black leather gloves and put them on slowly, her own little ritual that she only did when she was given an absolute from Inari that gave her the permission to kill. "Kyō wa yoi koto ni naru"

upload_2017-11-14_22-30-28.jpeg
Elijah wasn't the least bit surprised as the Beast lurched onto the curb, sending his head whipping forward and back. She was out of the vehicle and rushing inside within an instant, leaving Eli scrambling to unbuckle himself. As he unlatched the belt and steeled himself to begin the daunting task of climbing out of the vehicle after sitting down for so long, Eli looked up at the Clinic doors to see several figures rushing out of them... and making a beeline for the Beast. He recognized them all as nurses, noting the gurney they were pushing and the concerned but dutiful expressions they wore. His mind put two and two together and he knew exactly what needed to happen.

Ruth got there first, wrenching the passenger side door open. "Elijah, are you all right? What are you feeling?" she asked in her tone that managed to be clinical no matter how much stress he seemed to be under.

Eli rolled his head back against the seat, jaw clenched, selling his "agony". "The stitches... I feel like something inside me is torn," he hissed between gritted teeth. Ruth looked him up and down before nodding quickly, gesturing a nurse forward to assist her as they slowly began assisting Elijah out of the Beast and onto the waiting gurney, who was sure to supply several grunts of pain to further the performance.

travisbello.jpg

"Something about runes on Mackenzie, possibly angelic." Chase shrugged, despite Morgan saying they were he had no proof. "The Kitsune stopped by again, and it sounds like they responded to her presence." Before Will could potentially try and ask further he continued, "They all left, and Morgan is walking Adelaide home." The man looked back at the phone when it buzzed once again, the pack was pulling back for the night. Chase hadn't expected them to gather to leave so soon, but they'd be back tomorrow. I'm guessing if I told you not to wait up you'd tell me to stuff it. Well, I don't think I'll be too long but I can get back on my own if need be. The Alpha mentioned hunters leaving, which to Chase made little sense, but he'd rather there be cowards than people seeking some sort of revenge. He had no reason to stop them.

Arriving at the clinic Chase slipped out of the truck to see Elijah being placed on a gurney. Initially he was worried, but the lack of Ashley left him that much more puzzled as what they'd missed. Rather than attempt any sort of conversation or find out, considering Nurse Ruth was there, Chase went inside the clinic knowing full well they'd be bringing Elijah through here anyways. With the lack of a blonde nearby it wasn't hard to decipher she'd rushed to her partners side further in the clinic. Deciding to not only give her a moment alone but check that Elijah wasn't injured once again, he stayed in the lobby area. Turning to look over his shoulder at the opened doors to see if Will had followed him or if they were wheeling Elijah in.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May had taken as much time as she could to mourn her friends injuries; she knew she could right this and knew there were plenty of those with the ability to searching for her. Solomon's wards and Addy's gris-gris must still keep her hidden, but it was clear the wards around the colony, protecting it from angels and demons a like was no longer. She knew well enough that this had to do with her, the angels had come and not finding their Nephilim they took Mackenzie instead. She knew this was a trap, a way to out her but she couldn't let her friend suffer any longer. She rounded the side of the bed and kicked something. With a frown she looked to see a journal on the floor, almost discarded there. She picked it up and glanced at the first page: Mackenzie Caderyn. Her heart stung as she knew this name to be Mac's mothers.

She set it on the table beside Mac's bed before getting to work. She needed to find the key, all angelic and demonic casting had one; it was like a compass to a navigator at sea, it would tell her who put this on her and for what purpose. With both of those she could summon them to her.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Adelaide 3.jpg
Adelaide frowned as she watched the family packing up their belongings hastily into the waiting car, not needing to squint to find out who they were. She knew the house. Addy nodded at Morgan's question. "Sort of. That's Angela Spatafora and her family. She's the head of the Clinic. Ashley-May's 'boss', you could say." She sighed. "Not for much longer, it looks like." She shrugged, turning to regard Morgan with a smile and squeezing lightly at her hand. "I prefer our new company."

William 2.jpg Elijah 8.jpg
William muttered a curse as he pulled up to the Clinic to see the nurses loading Elijah onto a gurney, with Ash nowhere in sight. Chase beat him inside, but Will was busy heading to his best friend's side. He didn't know what happened -- if the man had somehow been injured on the drive over, or if in his excitement to follow Ash inside he had overdone himself and torn sutures. He came up alongside Ruth, "What happened?" he asked quickly. The nurse gave him a look that was equal parts exasperated and sympathetic. "We're not sure, but he's in pain. We'll get him taken care of, Councillor." With that, Ruth seemed to dismiss him as they made their way into the Clinic's doors. Will caught Elijah's eye as the man looked back at him, his hand curling into a fist before giving him the briefest of a thumbs-up, his eye winking with the cheekiness of a man who was categorically not on death's door.

Instantly, Will understood what Elijah had in mind. He was covering for Ash. He resisted the urge to grin, shaking his head as he allowed the nurses to tote his partner toward an examination room. William entered the lobby, nodding to Chase and glancing around to make sure the coast was clear before heading toward Mackenzie's room, opening the door to see Ash sitting inside. "Ash," he said quietly. "I'm sorry," was all he could muster, unsure what else he could say to convey the pain both of them were feeling right now.

travisbello.jpg

Chase followed Will towards the back of the clinic, noting the lack of concern for Elijah. He decided to check in with the man after he looked in on Ashley. Once they entered the room he caught sight of her placing the journal given to him by Malcolm on the bedside table. It was then he realized that he'd dropped it when he'd confronted Will here earlier, and forgotten about it. Will literally took the words from his mouth, and decided not to add a second Sorry to the quiet room save the machines. "It was from her father." He commented, moving around to stand near the bedside table and glanced from it to the blonde. "He asked me to give it to her."

Finally his eyes rested on the patients body in the bed, looking at the runes that now covered her body. Runes that weren't there just an hour ago, or were at the very least hidden from sight. So just what had the Kitsune done to cause such a reaction? "When she wakes up let her know that." He said with a small flash of a smile, knowing it wasn't when but if. Chase was attempting to be optimistic for Ashley knowing she probably could use some currently.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan frowned slightly as Addy suggested that Ash's boss was running from the colony. The squeeze to her hand drew her attention back to the woman beside her as she continue on the short distance to the front door of her house. "We're not a threat to her," Morgan said quietly, still glancing towards the frantic packing the councilmen and her family was doing. "So why would she run? It's not safe out there, doesn't she know that?" It bothered Morgan to no end that people would consider abandoning their homes just to avoid working with the pack. "Sorry, my questions probably aren't helping. Do you want me to stay? Until Will and Ash come home? So you're not alone?"

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May was aware of the two men joining her in Mac's room, but she was far too focused on her mission to speak. She continuously wiped tears from her cheeks as she followed a line of runes up along Mac's arm. She tisked as she reached the end, not any further with her deciphering. She still hadn't found the key, the one sigil she needed that would unlock what all of it meant. She pushed back the blankets from Mac's bed and tugged the medical gown up. "There." She found what she needed and soon was glancing around the room to find a pen and the note pad. Resting it aside Mac she started scribbling down words from the runs, translating them to the best of her ability -it had been years since she'd last seen and Enochian Sigil, much less any others. She had studied the ones Solomon had scared her with but didn't recognize their origin; she only assumed they were neither angelic or demonic.

Having completed part of a section she leaned back in her chair. "Micah, by order of Gaveel, declares this .. .vessel or maybe being? under the power of the Holy Ghost." She mumbled slightly, glancing back to the runs covering her friend. "Seal and protect. Bind and hold... held until protector? Guardian? Maybe Owner? Claims the. I don't know this one, not really. It represents Mac in the warding, but names her something, I'm guessing Oracle." She glanced back at the two men still standing with her. "They're holding her. She's not alive or dead. Like a stasis, a cocoon until someone or something comes for her. " She glanced back at the remainder of the runes, hours of work of transcribing.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back