• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
upload_2017-11-4_17-38-54.jpeg
Elijah found himself staring intently at the floorboard of the Beast as Ashley-May spoke. He felt ashamed that he hadn't connected the same dots she had -- not only as the veteran hunter among them, but the one who was supposed to be protecting her. Her concerns were well-founded -- something strange was going on at the Colony. Elijah considered simply calling Will; Chase's message -- if indeed it had been Chase at all on the other end of the line -- implied that he had his phone with him and was able to speak. But he knew William would never willingly talk them into coming back to Vitae, no matter what manner of coercion the Pack attempted on him. Which meant possibly getting the truth at the cost of his partner's life.

Ruth it was.

Eli nodded to Ash, dialing back Ruth's number and waiting for the answer.

Adelaide 3.jpg
Adelaide listened to Morgan's side of the conversation, though it wasn't hard to make out some of Brody's half considering the man's panicked, angry tone. When Morgan hung up, Addy smiled, once again squeezing the woman's hand. "You did the right thing."

William 2.jpg
William's eyes locked with Emile's as the Alpha lashed out at him, giving him every bit of the reception he had expected and more. Will didn't flinch at the harsh words -- what he could make out, at any rate -- but it became all too clear how this man had earned and maintained his position as the leader of the Pack. The flare of anger in his eyes, the venom dripping from each syllable that was obvious despite the man's thick accent and occasional bit of broken English required no translation.

Will had intended to take whatever punishment Emile saw fit to dole out in stride in the interest of smoothing things over. But as the rant wore on, he felt the anger boiling up inside him again. When Emile finally dismissed him, William didn't move. He kept his gaze locked on the Alpha even after the werewolf turned to address Solomon. "'Save us from ourselves'?" he echoed. "Very kind of you, monsieur," he said flatly. "It's a shame the people at Borseti or Alliance didn't get that same consideration. Maybe then we'd have more than horror stories to draw on, for the Council to feed to me and terrify the people here with." He sighed. "As for Mackenzie's brothers: they were feral animals... I know because I was, too -- thanks to Pan. They were going to tear my best friend apart. My only regret is that I was made to be a part of it at all."

Will shook his head in distaste, turning to head toward the "sheep" as directed. Stopping a few steps away, he turned on his heel, pivoting to face the Alpha once more. "Oh, and welcome to Vitae." With that, he took up his space alongside the other Councillors, ignoring their anxious glances and even a few whispers directed his way.

"Oh stop it~" Da Ji smiled coyly, " It was child's play, they caught me off guard, if I had been prepared I would not have been sealed away~ Did you hear that Sa-Chan, I'm famous." Himiko rolled her eyes, Da Ji was going to be difficult to deal with now that she knew that other creatures had been told of her dealings with the Men of Letters. She didn't mind that Da Ji had used her real name, it wasn't a secret.

"I am the right hand of Inari," she said to Franklin, he was smart enough to know who Da Ji was so given the fact that she had just called her Sa-Chan, it wouldn't be hard for the vampire to identify her as Sadako. She didn't use her name often because it was usually followed by the destruction of those who had been seen as enemies of Inari. The most disturbing thing about it though was that if Jordan told her to, this room would be soaked in blood by her hands. That was how loyal to him she was, if he gave her but a word there would be no argument and no doubt, just utter destruction. "It is most refreshing that there are still those outside of Japan who would treat us with respect"

Jordan smiled at how his children were behaving, he stopped and immediately shot his head in Solomon's direction. Was there a god here? He had felt Hypnos' power but the god wasn't here... So he wasn't sure what he was feeling right now.

NanLia NanLia
St. Boethius St. Boethius

travisbello.jpg

Chase stood quietly, having stopped adjusting his sleeve the moment the Alpha's emotions shifted. He hadn't realized how much Trent's death had effected the man. The impact was there for Chase but not nearly as big. Emile had known Trent far longer than his own short time with the pack. So he'd let the venting continue without hindrance even if he felt this was a poor time.

Honestly Chase leaned towards agreeing with the older man about Will being a bit responsible. Chase had come to him initially with answers and reasons for what the pack wanted and why they wanted it. While he had little to back up the claims he felt Will should have given him some sort of room, but the hunter refused him at every turn. Even while Will had his number to call, he hadn't. Maybe it was the Werewolf thing, or the not knowing each other very long thing, or the Mackenzie hating Wolves in general thing. But at least Chase had tried.

Both men stalked away leaving Chase to stand alone with a sigh. Could be worse. He told himself before walking after Emile with a quickened pace so that he could catch up with the man. "Hey, don't go into this angry." He told Emile, voice slightly stern and hushed considering the company though it was hard to say how much good it would do. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of reasons to be in the next few minutes, so try and get a clear head beforehand. Take a breath." Chase reached up to place a gentle hand on Emile's shoulder in an attempt to slow him down slightly but not stop him as they headed for the stage. "I stand with you." He told the man when they locked eyes, and Chase reached down to intertwine his right hand with Emile's left. Chase knew Emile understood that but a little reassurance and reminder went a long way sometimes.​
NanLia NanLia

Once Tara has handed off Eddie to the other hunter guards, she turns toward Ginny's apartment building, only to get an odd smell. Kind of like poppies… nope. Tara lets all the air leave her lungs, glad she doesn't need it, and runs inside to grab the dazed djinn from inside, picking her up, and running back to the Rec center, allowing herself to breathe again.

Ginny groans, blinking her eyes open, seeing the people around her, and tensing up. This is it, then. This is where we see whether I made the right decision keeping this secret from the others.

Solomon gave a short chuckle as he stepped forward rather than back as the Wolf Alpha demanded, “ The gods of old also thought to save we humans from ourselves, and in the end they bow to the one true God. We don’t need your saving beast anymore than we need the old gods.” Solomon said tucking his hands behind his back, deftly holding his dagger as he looked between the Kitsune, the Wolfs, and the vampires. “ You say you have news for us so speak, but don’t mistake your station. You are not our saviors, you are prey, only alive now because I know that the news you have for us is much more important than the hunt. Now by all means.. share your news.” Solomon then stepped aside, standing parallel to William Solomon turned his back to the Alphas and looked out to the hunters of the Colony. Pan would warn Solomon should his provocations cause any of the Alphas to attack him from behind.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 Crono Crono

Unfortunately for Solomon, his words didn't anger Jordan, instead the First Kitsune started to chuckle. It was muffled at first, as Jordan tried to keep it contained but it grew into an all out laughing fit. "Oh, you are most definitely Men of Letters~" Jordan said and laughing even harder, this child was even worse than the leader of these wolves, he thought himself stronger than what he truly was and couldn't even tell what was standing in the room. Be it by the old god he had changed to him, or just his own hubris, the fool hadn't figured out anything about him. Jordan tried to talk again, hilarity starting to wear off. "Oh no, the world's gonna end, let's kill and torture beings until it happens. Fucking Men of Letters. 'Don't mistake your station.'" Jordan said in an over the top impression of Solomon.

"Oh one true God, you Men of Letters are so egotistical. Be honest, you're mad that the world is ending, and you haven't come up with a way to stop it on your own. That's the ONLY reason your self centered group would deign to speak to the Hunters. And what's worse, the very beings you hate the most have more answers than you and instead of coming to you, we went to them~" Jordan pointed a finger at the gathered hunters. "Because Hunters are a gray area in your sea of Black and White. Hunters are smart and wise enough to understand the meaning of live and let live. Hunters for the most part only attack the beasts that threaten the safety of humans, you think yourselves on a righteous Crusade, until you anger one of the firsts and take to scurrying into your hiding places with your wards and your weapons~"

NanLia NanLia

Solomon sighed and reminded facing the hunters Jordan who had begun laughing after Solomon had said his piece. He knew the way of the Kitsune to to trick and prod for their schemes. Solomon simply shrugged at the Kitsune’s provocations. Solomon could speak to rebut Jordan’s words, but there would be time for that later. “ I think enough time has been wasted. Whatever happens next is the will of God.” The man of letters said simply.
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 NanLia NanLia

Tara watches all of this from a distance, deciding that this kind of situation is not one a near feral vampire should be involved in. She's already pretty pissed at the way this human is talking to Franklin, of all people. She hears Ginny groan, blinking those pale blue eyes of hers. She glances at Solomon again.

Oh right... they're friends, aren't they? Ugh, as if the kid didn't have enough stress to deal with right now. She thinks, crossing her arms as she leans against the wall. Hopefully this won't escalate any more before Ginny recovers. It would only cause the djinn pain.

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan smiled and nodded to Addy, returning the gentle squeeze to her hand. "Thanks, but I wouldn't be around here when he does show up later. I know Uncle won't make him or his dad stay with the pack after this; he'll let them come and see her." She glanced back to the rather peaceful looking hunter in the hospital bed. "Is she really alright?" She asked Addy quietly though didn't look away. "Her heartbeat is really slow and her breathing is quiet." She finally looked back to her friend concerned. "You said she wasn't there. Her soul was missing? You can feel peoples souls?"
Safton Safton

mvQIQww.jpg

Franklin's smile turned flirtatious as Da Ji made an attempt to be humble about her exploits; he knew as well as she did there was little humble about the kitsune in any regard but he left it at that for the time being, turning to give Himiko a respectful nod. Da Ji had said enough for him to connect just who the woman was to Inari/Jordan, and it was clear she and her Alpha had both refrained from using her true name; he wouldn't be the first to speak it. "A pleasure, Himiko; your work has certainly not been unknown to me as well.' He glanced between the two female kitsune's, hands smoothing his waist coat. "You both should come visit me once the dust has settled here. Northerna can be very... hospitable and the city that surrounds it, while not the height of fashion, can be very entertaining."
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

BRUpige.jpg

Emile couldn't help but become further annoyed by Solomon and Williams utter defiance and neglect to bother attempting to see the truth; it was almost as though the two had decided to be obstinate in unison just to continue riling up the hunters and their families, already he could see them stirring, the anger growing. Emile thought to intercede, command them to sit again, be silent but Chase was distracting his thoughts. The younger wolf drew his attention, telling him to remain calm; and while usually the statement would only further his annoyed anger onward Chase always had a calming effect on him. He nodded slowly; he knew he couldn't keep shouting at the hunters, no matter how much they made him angry, but it was Chase's statement and simple gesture that made Emile smile. Regardless of the commotion of what was happening around them Chase was with him. For all that had happened to the young wolf, his fathers passing, his friends driving him away, Chase was superbly grounded. He had ever right to keep his distance from the Alpha and the pack during all of this, standing near them was a declaration alone, but standing with Emile, holding his hand; it meant the world to the Alpha. "Merci," He said quietly to his partner, giving Chase's hand a gentle squeeze, after a moment he turned his attention to Bart as he stood with the Council on the stage, urging him to start.
Crono Crono

dmVgWlp.jpg

Bart had remained calm and quiet through and through, he pacified anyone that asked him questions of what was going on, what was happening though entirely ignored the Council's demand for answers from him. He could see that Hendrix and the new comer, Solomon, were doing a fantastic job as getting the crowd anxious again, but thankfully Emile signaled him to speak. Time to get this over with.

He moved to take center stage, standing and waiting for the attention of those around the center but when the quiet never came he raised his voice. "That's enough!" A hush fell over the crowd as he seemed to finally have everyone's attention. "No matter what happens here tonight you need to know only two things: No one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to do and you will not be hurt." He waited, letting his words settle before he continued. "You all know who I am, just like I know each and every one of you. I been part of this colony since the get go, came here just after the walls came up with my family, my daughter, like the rest of you that weren't born here, looking for somewhere safe to to keep yer loved ones. I devoted myself to this place, these people,' He gestured behind him to the Council. "For years on end, making sure to keep the bad things out and only let those that could be trusted in. You know me, so you know when I say they lied to you, I don't say it without good reason."

He watched as the people murmured. "Now I'm going to put somethings straight for ya'll and you better be listening. Let's start with Borseti; since you all seemed to have heard the noise Skye has made about it, that's Mackenzie if you didn't know. She's not wrong, things went bad at Borseti, but not the things she think she did. The very same pack and the very same nest are both here tonight, just like they were at Borseti: doing the exact same thing here tonight, trying to talk to you hunters about living a better life where we all work together, 'cept difference is Borseti made mistakes. They called on the help of another nest, another Den Master to help keep the wolves away and they turned on those people. Slaughtered the hunters defending the town, stole the women and children and dragged them out into the night to feed on. Not all were lost; some of those hunters, those people still live in Borseti with the pack, and not as wolves. You question why I know this, how I know about these people, it's pretty simple: My family is there, was there on that night."

He cleared his throat, nodding towards Emile. "The pack's Beta is my baby brother, Malcolm. He and his family were there, his daughter, my niece is Mackenzie; she and her brothers with their mother were taken by that nest until Vitae found them and freed them. This colony has made mistakes too, blame them on the pack when it was their own. Alliance was the Council's fault: They thought they could enlist another pack to fight this one, to take them on. They asked the pack to protect Alliance and instead they were devoured; after which they sent two of our hunters into the night to find out what happened knowing what they would find. They wanted to make you believe that Emile and his wolves were the enemy, they were monsters and you all so easily believed. I called Emile and his pack, I asked my brother for help. My daughter was once part of Emile's pack, human living with wolves. She married a wolf who was killed by a hunter. She came to me because she was scared, she knew she was pregnant, carrying a child that would be a wolf one day. I knew we would never be safe on the road so I brought her here. She. She died during childbirth but my granddaughter still lives; she's six and the Council have been holding her prisoner here, keeping me from leaving, they knew if I left people would start to question them, wonder why I would chose the monsters over humans. Well. Now you know it. The truth of why they are here, the truth of what your Council has done to protect themselves and keep the power. You don't want to believe me, that's fine, like I said, no one is going to make you do anything you don't want, no one is going to hurt you. But you have a chance to make things right, and work to keep everyone safe."
Alator Alator
Crono Crono
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

upload_2017-11-5_16-24-46.jpeg
Elijah's conversation with Ruth was short and, as it happened, terse. But not for the reason he had expected. The hunter had done his best to listen for the slightest inflection in Ruth's voice, any background noise that would hint that she was under duress as she spoke to him. There was nothing -- if anything she sounded exasperated as she assured him that, yes, Chase and Will had been together last they saw them. Eli thanked her with a frown on his face, hanging up and staring at the phone.

Elijah took a deep breath, ignoring the glance Ash was giving him as he found Will's number and tapped out a brief text: What and where were we hunting when I got you to finally take a shot?

upload_2017-11-5_16-25-4.jpeg
Adelaide cocked her head at Morgan's question, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to find the words to explain herself. "Yes and no. I can't manipulate them like gods and angels and demons can. But I can feel their presence and certain 'auras' they give off. Think of it like the wind: you can't control it or even 'see' it, but you know it's there when you feel it against your skin. Sometimes it cools you on a hot day, and others it puts a chill in your bones."

The psychic shrugged, her voice quiet as she turned to look at Mackenzie. "Mac's is gone. I don't know where or how. I can't feel her at all, even though she's obviously alive. I've never seen anything like it. I'm... I'm scared for her."

upload_2017-11-5_16-25-17.jpeg
William had remained utterly silent, his body still as Bart stepped up to speak. In some ways, seeing the man take charge of the crowd was a bigger surprise to see than the knowledge that he had been the Pack's inside man. Still, it was fitting all the same. The man confirmed what Will had already heard inklings of when it came to Alliance and Borseti. They weren't to be lain at the feet of the Pack or Franklin's Nest, they never had been. But Bart's mention of Mackenzie -- Skye -- sent his mind reeling. Bart was Mac's uncle, her innocent cousin was locked up somewhere here in the Colony like an animal. She'd spent years evading her family, never knowing the truth, only to come to the place that held the family she didn't know she had. And she couldn't even be here to know it.

As Bart finished, Will turned to look at his fellow Councillors, the "sheep" as Emile had called them. He'd been right and wrong, as it happened. Will was the sheep, following blindly, not questioning the group of Elders. Even Mackenzie had warned him that they would lie and turn on him at the soonest opportunity. Yes, he was the sheep... and they were the wolves. The manipulations, the imprisonment of a young girl and the blackmail of her family for the sake of keeping up appearances. That wasn't something he could forgive, nor did he intend to. Anger welled up inside him -- anger at the Council and himself for trusting them -- as he turned to glare at the men and women.

"Is it true?" he demanded, his tone little more than a low hiss. He saw Angela Spatafora avoiding his gaze, averting her eyes as he stepped forward insistently. "Is it true?"

travisbello.jpg

The arguing between the Kitsune and Solomon grew weary, and Chase thought they'd need to intervene for this to continue until Emile gave the nod. Whilst he stood fast in standing beside the Wolves and Emile and particular, his nerves weren't completely settled considering their current location on the stage. It was slightly embarrassing to think that his hand pressed to the Alpha's might grow clammy with sweat. But considering what was going on it was the last thing on his mind currently.

Instead he focused on Bart who started telling his tale, one that Chase thought he'd known, from what Emile had told him and had guess work on what he hadn't been told. What he hadn't expected was to be completely thrown off balance in the end. Bart was related to the Cannonach's, and his granddaughter was actually being held prisoner by the council, and a Werewolf no less. It made even more sense now that Brody and Malcolm were left behind, they had far more to lose, and ties within the colony than he'd known. Chase couldn't help but turn his head to look at Emile, face one of slight surprise, but eyes narrowed in confusion as he looked at the man asking for some sort of confirmation that what Bart said was indeed true. Not that he doubted the man, but it was a lot to ingest. Not to mention Emile had kept some of the details from him.

And he'd thought the council made him angry before, this was rather infuriating and if not for Emile's hand attached to his he might have started running his mouth. Their close proximity kept him focused on why they were here, and so he bit his tongue instead. Not only that but hearing Will doing the yelling was slightly satisfying. Even from off to the side of the stage he could see the anger in Will's eyes. Any other time Chase would have not had second thoughts about giving the man his space to let it out. But today had been a really bad day for the hunter and so he was hesitant to give said space, the temptation to make sure William didn't take this intervention too far was there. Yet at the same time he wanted answers that only the council members could give.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

When Bart took the stage it threw Solomon off. He was sure that Emile would be the one to tell the Colony of the First Sin. When Bart began speaking about Mackenzie, whose name was apparently Skye, and his own circumstances being help under the thumb of the Council Solomon was actually shocked. He knew that the Council played at information control, but he figured that was it. He didn’t think they had the stomach for the messier side that came with such control games.
Solomon couldn’t stop himself from turning to face the Council in silent astonishment. His body still keeping its ridged almost military bearing as he looked between each member of the Council. Solomon wasn’t surprised when William lost all bearing and stormed over to the obviously guiltily Council for verification. In the short time the sorcerer had watched the man he could tell William was the type ruled by emotion and wore his heart on his sleeve.

Solomon scoffed and shook his head at the whole situation, “ I came to America to help solve an issue much larger than this. Yet it seems I’ve walked into politics reminiscent of the Londen Chapter.” Solomon mostly to himself as he pinched his brow in frustration. “ Honestly... I can appreciate a little subterfuge, but it’s times like this I wish I could purge the lot of them.” Solomon muttered to himself as he tried to keep his emotions in check. Pan seemed to feed off this chink in the sorcerer’s armor and tried to fan the flame within Solomon’s mind. After a moment Solomon managed to compose himself enough to speak by mentally reciting a favorite prayer of his. Now wasn’t the time to be distracted.

Solomon cleared his throat a bit to prepare to speak as well as to garner attention. “ While I’m sure we can all agree that the actions the Council took to preserve itself was abhorrent and deserves punishment I’d like to discuss that Choice you so graciously given us.” Solomon said mostly to the Alphas behind him as he walked towards the center of the stage. “ You say that no one is going to force us to do one thing or another or that no one will be hurt yet... we all know that’s not true. You say you’re not going to force us yet what did you do to bring us here? You say no one will be hurt yet blood has already been spilled. And yet you speak of choice... Did you choose this method specifically because you thought it was the best way to make your message heard? By subduing any threats who didn’t side with you and speaking to a captive audience because they just wouldn’t understand? Did you truly think letting us live in fear of destruction for over two weeks was the best foundation for this talk? Or am I mistaken in thinking that I have the ability to discuss this?” Solomon was making some very large assumptions with his speech, but with Hypnos’ reaction and the Wolf Alpha’s behavior something clearly wasn’t going according to their plan. Obviously neither was this, but Solomon was more focused on the bigger world destroying picture.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Last edited:
Da Ji was starting to get unbelievably bored, Bart's speech didn't even rank in the top 50 horrible things she had heard.... or done. Yet here they were, all taken aback with surprise and horror...ugh. And then there was the Man of Letters, she decided she was going to use him to take out 500 years of pent up malice, running his mouth once again. " Are you REALLY trying to spin this? I mean really, first off we" Da Ji pointed to herself, Jordan and Himiko, "haven't attacked anyone. Secondly, HE came to the Vitae and was turned away to keep things quite. If you were so concerned with blood being split Man of Letters, then why didn't you do anything to change the course of action? You could have told the hunters why you are really here and let them decide for themselves if a peaceful talk could proceed."

"Instead you do what Men of Letters do best, you kept your mouth shut, looked down on everyone who knew nothing of the true situation, stood idly by until blood had been spilled and blame others when things don't go your way. Or is there something I didn't understand about how the Men of Letters weed out the weak? Something about a locked door and a knife~?"

"History has shown that it is always written by the victors." Jordan spoke in a calming voice, "However this isn't war as you would have them think, they quickly overwhelmed the Hunters and instead of killing them they brought them to a place of reasoning. I can look out to you and see that you want to know why. It's because your leaders have been hiding a truth from you that led to the need for invasion."

NanLia NanLia

Solomon shrugged, “ I made no secret of who I was or why I was here. I only reported to the leadership...” Solomon said gesturing to the Council vaguely, “ And for some reason they had already heard my news and asked me to keep a lid on it... as they had a זְאֵב problem and didn’t want to panic the people further. I mean I don’t recall making any promises I wouldn’t, but at the same time the hunters here didn’t really care who I was or where I came from. All they cared about was the power I wielded and how I could help.” Solomon said brandishing is knife deftly for all to see. The magic arrays glowed dimly on it’s surface. “ And who could blame them from what I heard this lot had slaughtered one similar colony and was poised to do so again. As for that unfortunate rite you bring up שׁוּעָל... you lot don’t seem to understand how the Men of Letters operates do you... well who can blame you. We aren’t all as active in our home regions as Britain, but as the traditional head their failing is my own, and for that I can offer no words.... But we’ve become side tracked.” Solomon said putting the knife back in its sheath.
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Crono Crono LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan gently squeeze's Adelaides hand as she expressed her concern -her fear, for Mackenzie. Once more her eyes drifted to the small hunter before a thought came to her. "I can ask our shaman," She said quietly, desperately looking to Addy, hoping she could help put her at ease. "When I see him next I can ask him what he thinks, maybe he'll even come to visit the colony and see if there is something he can do? I can't promise anything, but he speaks to Manitou, not like the Oracle to her god, but closer to a priest would. Maybe he has some answers?"
Safton Safton

mvQIQww.jpg
TbTh8wz.jpg
BRUpige.jpg

Angela continued to glower at Bart after the man was done speaking, regardless of what shouts she heard from the crowds and hunters, she ignored them. She flinched as Will shouted at her and stepped closer but she kept her eyes steady, focused on Bart. "You're a liar!" She howled, brandishing her cell phone in her fist and shaking it at the guardsman. "Everything you've said is a lie and I have proof! The first thing out of our mouth was that no one would be hurt and yet I already have reports of two hunters in the Clinic, one dead and the other close to it!" She turned to face the colony, "You can't trust him, he's one of them!

Franklin sighed, more than a little annoyed by the display from the woman, needless to say she was managing to stir up the hunters. He excused himself from Da Ji and Himiko with a slight bow before heading up on to the stage and face the people. "Your council member is not wrong," He said, voice over the murmur of the crowd easily. "There was an incident tonight that occurred but it was neither the fault of the pack or my own nest but once more your own council. They have been harboring dangerous hunters inside their walls without worry of what would happen." He held a hand towards Chase. "First they concealed what happened to Mr. Keaton's father because he bore sympathies for the pack. He was murdered in this very building by one of your own, another hunter, and the council did nothing to prevent it despite knowing that this wasn't the first time he had committed such an act." He turned to face Angela who now looked away, an attempt to make herself small. "Isn't that right, Miss Spatafora? You had suspicious of him being responsible for another hunters death, and even though you couldn't prove it, you allowed him to reside within your walls uncontested." Franklin didn't wait for a reply before turning to address the colony again. "A second attack, much like the first, occurred again tonight. Mr. Everet disabled the Oracles guardian then attacked her. Miss Cannonach managed to disable her attacker but not without a high cost. She's now in the clinic fighting for her life."

Emile glanced to Chase as the younger wolf looked stunned as the information Bart relayed. He nodded slowly, it was the third infraction that Emile had omitted to Chase; he knew he had a lot of explaining to do to his young love but gave his hand a gentle squeeze, hoping to be reassuring. He listened to Angela shout followed by Franklin's quick reply, thankful the Nest Master was there, despite never liking the man; he didn't think he would have the words to explain away what the woman was demanding. He had been unaware of Thomas's history, this piece of news new to even him and he thought to question Franklin why he hadn't brought it up sooner but instead he spoke up now, addressing the council as a whole. "Where she?" He called to them, nodding to Bart. "Where his girl? My pack's child?"

After a moment of quiet from the council one of the men spoke up. "She's at my house, we didn't hurt her." He assured but still looked guilty. "I can take you-" Bart cut him off as he hurried from the stage; the guardsmen knew every person and their residences he wouldn't let another second pass keeping him away from his grand daughter. Emile stepped aside to let the distraught man leave.

Brendan rose from his chair, wiping the palm of his hands on his thighs before stepping forward. "May I address the colony?" He asked both Franklin and Emile and when he received a nod of approval he turned to face the people. "Mr. David is not wrong; he did approach us after his arrival to the colony with news about an impending doom." There were murmurs but he continued, wanted to voice what he needed to say. "And I will admit to myself, Angela and Jon asking him to keep the issue to himself, though not for the reasons I'm sure you all suspect. Myself, Jon and William did not know about the girl, about Bart's grand daughter: if this were a council's decision it was made without us intentionally because we never would have agreed to it. As for the knowledge of the First Sin, we had forewarning prior to Mr. David's arrival however, speaking for myself and Jon only, we knew that we needed the people to focus on the pack 'attack', not understanding that it was family coming to save their own." He paused, letting his words sink in before speaking again. "We owe it to the pack and the nest to listen to what they have to say about the First Sin and decide as a whole how to move forward and protect ourselves from what's coming."
Crono Crono
Alator Alator
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
reapertwo reapertwo

Ginny is paying close attention now, Tara having explained enough for her to understand. The teen is very tense, looking around for anyone who might want to attack. As much as she hates how this meeting happened, it's her duty to make sure that it stays where it is now. With both sides listening.

Tara stands with her, watching the djinn curiously. She wonders if she'll be brought into this. Another inhuman creature only wanting peace with the colony. She hopes they'll leave Ginny out of it. She's just a kid, and not the best choice for diplomacy. She's inexperienced, hostile when she feels cornered, and she has a deep seated fear of hunters.

Still, at least she's gotten this far. Maybe she's more than Tara makes her out to be.

They're both angry, furious even. That little girl did nothing wrong, and the council treated her like some prisoner of war. Ginny especially wants to go and tear some throats out, but she remains still. She must. Until this is all over, peace comes before justice.

Jordan had stomached all he could stand of this annoying secrecy regarding this Oracle's health. "Da Ji." he said in a low voice and didn't have to say anything more, as his daughter gave a small smile. She waited for Bart's outburst and hurried departure to subside and stealthily made her way to the exit and slipped out while one of the humans on the council was giving a long-winded speech. She wasn't one to allow herself to be kept out of the loop for long and this would give her the first real chance to use her magic since she had been free. The Kitsune made her way to the Clinic. Once inside she silently made her way through the hall ways with a bit of a skip.

Jordan smoothed his hair out of his face, and kept a silent accounting of the situation while Himiko shifted restlessly from one foot to another. Jordan gave his follower an apologetic and empathetic smile, he knew that she wasn't one for politics or peace talks, she was a soldier and she felt most comfortable when she was knee deep in conflict. This to her was the same as letting a katana rust in its scabbard.
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide managed a wan smile at Morgan's offer. She didn't know much about the wolf-shaman, aside from what little Morgan had told her over the last two weeks and sparse grapevine rumors in the years prior. The psychic had no idea if Manitou's servant could assist them, but she was willing to try anything if it meant helping Mac. "Thank you, Morgan," she murmured. "I'll take any help I can. I know Will would and Ash would agree."

William 2.jpg
William's glare never left Spatafora even as she hurled accusations at Bart. Will was ready to retort, to defend the the Pack from the attempt to blame them, but Franklin beat him to the punch with the same ever-present regality, his cool and calculating words undercutting Angela's frenzied argument within seconds. Will's jaw tightened, his hands clenching into fists at his sides as Franklin mentioned her indirect role in Mackenzie's current state. He wanted to rage, he wanted to shout and fight. But he restrained himself, listening to Brendan's follow-up. He was relieved that the elder hadn't been a part of the plot. Will doubted the man was lying to save his own skin; if he had been, the other Councillors surely would have spoken up. Brendan's words calmed him somewhat, though the desire to punish was still there, but that wasn't what anyone needed right now. Not even himself. Actions spoke louder than words... sometimes.

Will stepped slowly forward, glancing briefly toward Emile with none of his previous hostility. "He's right," he announced, looking out at the crowd. It was his largest "speaking engagement" in Vitae in the entire time he'd been here; he had traditionally delegated the role whenever possible. But even as hundreds of eyes seemed to bore into him, his voice didn't waver in the least now as he spoke candidly. "The Pack and Northerna aren't our enemies. If they were, we'd already be dead and gone. Just like Alliance. Just like Borseti. The Council lied to me, used myself and others as their hammer. They didn't want me to protect you -- they wanted their problems to go away at any cost."

William took a deep breath. "It's true, about Mackenzie Cannonach. My aide... my fiancee. She's been injured, badly. But the Pack or the Nest didn't lift a finger against her. It was a hunter, like us. I'm not saying this because to appease them or save myself. I'm saying it because it's the truth and it needs to be said. We put aside the old vendettas and unite -- man, wolf, vampire -- or we all burn together."

Will turned toward Chase, giving the man a silent nod before returning to the Council. Few of them met his gaze, but he didn't care. He briefly retrieved his phone from his pocket, surprised to see a message from Ash waiting. He read the text and raised an eyebrow, immediately recognizing Elijah's unceremonious identity check. He was taking all the necessary precautions and William couldn't blame him. Under other circumstances he might have smiled; as it was, the knowledge did little to warm his heart knowing he would be seeing his best friend for the last time soon enough. Will tapped out a simple reply: Becky, the Crossroads Demon. Fort Worth. A shitty bottle of Crown. Come on home, brother.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah read the text and sighed with relief, leaning his head back against the bench seat and closing his eyes for a brief moment. Finally he turned to look at Ashley-May with an easy smile before explaining the text to her. "Will's okay. He's calling us back. I don't know how... but it's enough for me."

Last edited:
travisbello.jpg

When one of the council members started spouting that they were lying Chase just audibly sighed. Thankfully Franklin was quick to shut her up, though when the Vampire started speaking about Joe he felt the crowds eyes land on him briefly. However when it was stated that Thomas had killed before, and that the council knew. It was like he'd had the wind knocked out of him, face visibly twisting in confusion at the sudden news. Franklin stated they were only suspicious he was the one, but that was lost on Chase, he had no doubt it had been Thomas.

"Un-fucking believable." Chase muttered angrily. Emotions were rising at the thought that his fathers death could have been avoided had the council not been incompetent. Had they focused on the colony and it's people rather than their incredibly selfish and self-preserving actions. They were just as, if not more guilty as Thomas was as far as Chase was concerned. Before he could act on said emotions Emile spoke up loudly and caught him momentarily off guard. The girl, Bart's granddaughter. That was far more important than his beef with this group of people before him, and his wanting to break them as he'd done to Thomas.

"You spineless s-!" Chase had started, taking only a step forwards on the stage but cut abruptly by Emile's hand tightening slightly in an attempt to keep him in place, as if asking him not to. He felt rather pathetic that he wanted to walk out of here right then and there. Being on the stage and exposed to all before had been difficult, but now it was more than that. Harder still was the fact that Emile had kept this from him, and the thought that maybe Will had known Thomas was a suspected murderer before his father had been killed. After everything he'd done to try and help this go smoothly only to be blindsided from multiple angles was frustrating. But this wasn't about him or Joe, this was about the First Sin and keeping all groups alive. Nest, Colony, and Pack. So the wolf packed it away for the time being.

He did catch Will's nod and gave one in return. The hunter had done what he'd said, help if he could. Now however Chase hoped the man had a better grasp as to why everything went down the way it did. It had also been news to him, surprisingly considering Ashley's big mouth, that Will and Mac had been engaged.​

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan smiled hearing that Addy was willing to allow her suggestion, more over that Ash would certainly want to try anything to get her friend back into working order. She was about to wander back to something Addy had mentioned just earlier, about souls. She had often been told that things like herself, monsters didn't have any and was curious to know if Addy could sense something within her, however before she could voice her inquiry a familiar scent caught her attention. She glanced towards the doorway with a frown before looking to Addy, "Stay here." She rose from her seat and headed to the door, leaning out of the frame to glance down the hall. The kitsune, one of them at least, had returned to the clinic. The nurse's looked confused as they watched the human looking woman skip down the hall. Morgan stepped out to be fully visible before crossing her arms over her chest. "I thought you went to the rec center with everyone else?"
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May chewed the interior of her cheek as she waited for Elijah to confirm or deny her suspicions of what was happening at the colony. It had been a silent drive as they waited, Ash couldn't think of anything else but what could have been happening and when she heard Eli sigh and his look of relief she still felt at odds. They weren't far from the colony, already able to see the lights dotting the walls in the distance. "If you're sure." She said slowly, glancing his way - she knew Will would never lead them into a trap intentionally, but she couldn't help the way she felt. "Let him know we'll be there in twenty, I guess."
Safton Safton

TbTh8wz.jpg
mvQIQww.jpg

Diffey had remained quiet through out the proceedings, most of this had to do with hunters and their fears. He wasn't one himself, but married to one for many long years. He knew when to be quiet and when to speak his mind. With Will finished speaking his vote of confidence for the nest and the pack he could already sense the confusion and worry from the people, his people. The older man stood, moving to stand near Brendan, whom looked surprised but stepped aside. He turned to face the citizen of the colony with a slow smile. "Alright, everyone, I know it's been a very long night, and we've heard a lot of information already but we need to decide -not the council, but us: the people of this colony just what we want to do." He could see the people nodding agreeing with him thus far. "So I'm going suggest we vote here and now: Do we want to hear more from the.." He paused, glancing first to the vampire leader then the pack alpha before clearing his throat. "Do we want to hear more from Mr. DeBois and Mr. Leroux and their belief that we can help each other with what's coming, or do we want to go it on our own." He waited a moment letting the people consider. "Alright those in favor." He raised his hand, as well as Brendan, though the remaining council did not. Across the colony was an overwhelming among of votes for yes. "And those opposed?" Once more people raised their hands but these were far and few between and mostly hunters save for those of the council. "Then we have our decision, we'll hear more from our allies and see what we can do to help."

Brendan nodded, glancing to the two leaders after the colony made their decision. "I would like to suggest that we continue this in the morning, let the people rest and relax, and come back to this fresh?" However before either Franklin or Emile could reply Angela was once more interjecting herself. "It should be after the Council Meeting in the morning, we have things to discuss first that do not include them." Brendan sneered at the woman before shaking his head. "No more secrets, no more closed door meetings. Tomorrow's council meeting will be held here, in public with our allies; if anyone has questions, they are welcome to ask them."

Frankling nodded to Brendan as the man seemed to take responsibility over the Council. "The morning would suit us all better I think, " He glanced to Emile. "The nest can keep watch over the colony, let the hunters sleep for the night."

Brendan returned to his people, "Go home everyone, get some rest, see your loved ones. We'll reconvene in the morning."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator

BRUpige.jpg

Emile was satisfied with what had occurred, he had to admit that the two councilmen that were speaking had left him slightly confused from time to time; his English was certainly not up to snuff and it was clear he would have to make grander efforts to learn more of it to make sure he could communicate effectively with the colony going forward: no more relying on other people to translate. He watched as the crowds slowly started to disperse, some people remaining behind and asking questions to the two councilmen that had been the only positive part of the evening. He was not surprised to watch the other councilmen, save for Hendrix, start skulking out of the rec center.

He cast a glance to the young man beside him, the one he still held the hand of and had prevented a storming rage fit just a few moments ago. "You okay?" He asked quietly, stepping aside to he could speak to Chase; it may have been some time since his father's passing and funeral, but that certainly did not mean it wouldn't have hurt the young wolf. "I did not know about Thomas." He stated simply with a slight frown. "Francois did not tell me this, that they know, or that he do this before." He inhaled deeply be leaned into Chase, delivering a gentle and rather public kiss to the mans forehead. "But I did know about Bart girl. La petite fille." He gave him an apologetic look. "I know you good enough, if I tell you she here, she ... trapped? emprisonné? Prison? You would be hero, try and save. Risk both of you."
Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

Chase watched as the vote happened, the moment of truth on whether they were to be turned away or a potential alliance formed. An unlikely ally among the council stepped forwards to speak on their behalf. Luckily the people were willing to listen. Then it was over and people were free to go, for the most part. Of course there were still Vampires and Werewolves strewn throughout keeping a lookout in the event anyone decided they weren't willing to align and do something drastic. Then he was being drawn to the side by a concerned Emile and he had to resist the urge to pull his hand from the mans, not out of spite or anger but simply out of distaste. He didn't however and allowed the man to lead.

The other man was quick to let Chase know he wasn't aware of Thomas's past incident which was a minor relief and had him let out a sigh. Any anger he was holding towards Emile personally at the moment evaporated with the breath, but instead of interjecting he allowed the man to continue. "Well, you're not wrong." Chase replied with a small smile of amusement at the truthful insinuation, if he'd known about the kid he would have done something no doubt. Chase wasn't bothered that Emile left that information out, he had his reasons just as he had for not revealing Bart's identity.

Chase glanced out to the people still milling about in the Rec Center, eventually eyes resting on Franklin before back to the man before him, "So why the hell didn't he give us a heads up on this Thomas stuff?" Chase asked with a slightly bitter curiosity, but not towards Emile. It was hard to know how much Franklin knew of the pack or Chase personally, if the Vampire leader knew of his own relationship with the Alpha or that Thomas was being held at the pack camp.​
NanLia NanLia

Da Ji kept walking through the halls when Morgan stepped out of a room and confronted her, "They were boring me to death so I decided to leave. More to the point, my father sent me to find out the extent of the Oracle's injuries. Judging by your reaction little miss wolf, this is the room I'm looking for~" Da Ji walked up to Morgan and attempted to peek into the room, mainly to see what the child's reaction would be. It was already an easy conclusion that wolves weren't exactly the smartest at hiding things, had it been her, she would have kept in the room and made it herself less suspicious.

NanLia NanLia

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide frowned at Morgan's sudden command, but didn't argue. She followed Morgan's gaze toward the door, watching as her friend stood up and went out to the hallway to address someone. Adelaide could sense another presence out there, but she was content to let Morgan do what she felt was necessary with the mysterious visitor.

upload_2017-11-10_15-29-21.jpeg
The hesitation in Ashley-May's tone wasn't lost on Elijah. After out the response to Will, he turned to look at her sympathetically, his hand once again coming to rest on her knee. "No matter what happens, you and Liam will be safe. I'll make sure of it. But... we need to know what happened at Vitae. I trust Will... and Chase, too, for that matter."

upload_2017-11-10_15-32-35.jpeg
William was glad to see the surprising show of acceptance among the Colony, along with Brendan stepping up to lead as was in his nature. He had high hopes for what the morning would bring for Vitae and their newfound allies... even if he knew he wouldn't be there to be a part of it. His phone buzzed again and he looked down to read another message from Elijah, confirming that they'd be at the gates in twenty minutes. Will responded briefly before heading over toward Chase and Emile once again. His eyebrows raised as he saw the moment between the two werewolves that was more than mere friendship or camaraderie. Despite himself, he smiled at the sight, only reluctantly interrupting the two with an apologetic glance.

"I'm sorry for interrupting," he said quietly. "Ash and Eli will be back within twenty minutes. I'll meet you at the gates? I have something to take care of first." Realizing how that likely sounded to the man who already knew of his plans and didn't approve in the least, he sighed. "Don't worry. I won't do anything... rash. Besides, they'll never show if I'm not there to meet them."

Crono Crono

BRUpige.jpg

Emile chuckled lightly as Chase admitted that he hadn't been wrong - that he would have gone after the girl and risked them both. Emile wasn't a fool; it was exactly what he had wanted to do himself, had been the reason why he had come to speak to the Council personally, the hope that he could catch the girls scent on one of them. He had lost hope after meeting the band of them. Brendan hadn't been wrong; himself and Diffey hadn't been present for any of his meetings with the Council. It wasn't until Bart had separated them with the rest had he even been aware of them. At least none had denied their statements, it meant that he could at least start to trust some of those in charge within the colony.

He glanced to Franklin as Chase questioned why the Nest Master omitted his knowledge of Thomas. "He maybe think it not important?" He said though even he knew it was a weak statement, turning to face Chase once more. "He think he could use it later, for something for him. Maybe telling me, or you, will get him something he need." He gave a slow shrug. "He use it to work for all, better this way I think." He paused giving Will a short glance as he came to speak of hunters arriving, the name gave him pause but he could only assume it was the Colony Alpha, the human his back had been sent on the hunt for. "I go talk wit Francois," He excused himself from the two men, wandering away slowly, not fully trusting Will.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May nodded slowly, she had trust for Will - how couldn't she after everything that man had done for her in the short time that she had known him. And Chase? She didn't have a reason to believe he was trying to be nefarious in any way, but she knew hunters well enough to know they would lie, cheat and steal if they thought it was for the greater good; especially when it came to someone like herself: Non-Legacy. Female. Pregnant. Mackenzie wasn't any different, the woman had left her stranded countless times believing that she would be safer at some roadside motel than in the thick of the hunt. "As long as you're sure. I'm not worried about just me. We haven't heard anything from anyone else yet and if Chase is there you'd think Mac would be losing her mind right now, right?"

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan raised an eyebrow as Da Ji proclaimed her boredom with the meeting; she had many doubts that was truly the case. She tilted her head aside as she explained she had been directed to check on the Oracle. Morgan had no reason not to trust the fox, but she had been warned by Emile and various other wolves that the kitsune were often troubled and creatures to be wary of. Regardless she couldn't prevent Da Ji entry, not without risking the humans inside the Clinic so she nodded her accent, stepping back into the room that housed the comatose Mackenzie. She glanced to Addy, attempting to give her friend a reassuring smile before turning to face Da Ji again.

"She's alive, barely. The humans managed to prevent her death and they believe that she may yet recover, but it will take time.." She watched the kitsune curiously. "Why would Jordan send you to see her? Are you a healer?"

Last edited:
travisbello.jpg

Chase simply huffed as the other man gave his opinion on Franklin's potential reasons. "Ass." Chase grumbled, shaking his head lightly. Emile wasn't wrong that it was better the Vampire had used the information for the better, however he didn't particularly enjoy that Franklin had possibly been planning to use it for his own reasons. Just another reason for Chase to not like the bloodsuckers he supposed. Footsteps heading their way had Chase turning his head to spot Will apologizing before interjecting. Though Will was stating he had an errand, and that he'd meet Chase at the gate. He was hesitant to agree all things considered but Will was quick to try and put those thoughts at ease. Before he could speak up Emile promptly making an excuse before leaving.

Chase couldn't help but glance at him in light confusion as he started walking away then turned his attention back to the hunter. "He sure likes you." He commented sarcastically, assuming the feeling was mutual from their earlier interaction. Returning to the previous conversation, Chase started moving towards the exit on the other end of the large room and waved and waited for Will to follow alongside so they could talk on their way out. "Fine, but if you do anything stupid your putting me at the mercy of your partner and the pregnant blonde. So you're effectively killing me in the process." His tone was rather neutral, not sarcastic though he didn't expect it to go that way even if Will didn't show up. It was more of an added effort to make sure Will wasn't going to do anything stupid.

"Tell me something before you go." He said as they stopped just outside, likely going in separate directions. His tone and facial expression changing to a more serious or annoyed kind. "You were privy to council information, and when Joe died you even looked into Thomas. Did you know anything about his already being a suspect?" The other man had no way of knowing Thomas's fate, and that the murderer still lived.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back