• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
upload_2017-10-29_21-30-0.jpeg upload_2017-10-29_21-30-8.jpeg
William was surprised to hear that Hypnos had visited the Pack, though he surprised he shouldn't have been. The god, as always, had his own inscrutable agenda. He found himself wondering if the deity had gone back on his promise to defend Vitae -- if he, too, had been in league with the wolves... though after what Adelaide had just told him, it hardly seemed to matter anymore. He shook his head at Chase's inquiry. "I don't know. Maybe he thinks he's helping her. He placed her in some kind of suspended dream state the night we 'met' -- she was hurt then, too. He might think he's helping her." Will shrugged. "Who else would have reason to do this?" he looked at Adelaide, who merely shrugged.

"I can't tell who or what's responsible. I don't think it's anything malicious -- or else she would already be... lost to us," Addy said quietly. "All we can do at this point is wait." She turned to glance at Morgan. "Do you two need to check in?" She then looked to Will. "Should we think about calling our people back?" Addy asked, uncertainly. She was careful not to mention Ashley-May and Elijah by name.

Will shook his head, pointedly avoiding Chase's eyes. "Not yet."

travisbello.jpg

It wasn't exactly difficult to decipher who our people were. Especially considering the lack of names and Will's unwillingness to look at him for the moment. He'd considered keeping quiet on the subject, hesitant to open his mouth but finally spoke. "We already know Elijah and Ashley left before we got here." He was quick to throw up his hands to mean no offense before either of them had the chance to yell. "It's up to you whether you call them back or not, it might not be exactly safe but there's no danger from us." It was always hard to say if bullets started flying, if the Wolves and Vampires would scatter and run or defend themselves. "Sending them out was the safest bet."

There was a buzz in his pocket that made Chase pull out his phone to see a text from Emile. There was both a moment of realization that they'd been distracted for so long that things might have already gotten underway elsewhere, as well as the small amusement he got from the broken English from the Alpha even via text. Chase looked up from the phone towards Morgan then back at Will. Whatever was going on with Mackenzie could likely wait, Will's situation couldn't, but they also needed to be at the Rec Center. Quickly he sent a reply, Be there soon.

Things had gotten far more complicated than even his slightly paranoid thoughts had taken him the night before. Chase rubbed a hand down his face, "The plan was to have Mackenzie hopefully receive the visions of the First Sin so she could hopefully get people to recognize the real threat." He let out a small sigh, glancing to her still form on the bed. Telling them the plan had no potential ill effects he could for-see. "Now the entire colony is gathered together and at this rate it's entirely possible we'll be leaving with more enemies than allies."

Chase glanced at Morgan, "We have to go, but you stay if you want to." He glanced towards the other two in the room, not entirely sure if he trusted either of them with the girls life but Morgan and Adelaide's bond was something he was beginning to. Finally his gaze landed on William, "You want to help now is your chance. You've got plenty of shit to make up for so either you come with me or you stay here." Chase's words were adamant, demanding even. Staying here had a second meaning, one that he hoped Will understood, that he was to stay among the living. "Threat or not, there are people who still need your help." Again he wasn't being specific and he hoped the other two assumed Chase was calling Will a threat because of the pack member death. Admittedly he was half-tempted to just tell Adelaide so that she'd keep an eye on him, but he was trying to respect the other mans wishes. But he wouldn't do so at the cost of Will's life. Chase just wished Will understood it wasn't only his life he'd be condemning. There was no doubt that if Mackenzie woke to find William dead and the colony overrun or in the wake of it, that she'd hunt down the pack and try to kill Chase and her own family members in revenge.​
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Himiko walked with a cautious purpose about her, as she and Da Ji made there way through the mostly cleared out areas of the Colony though their leader was nowhere to be found. She had no doubt that Jordan would show up, maybe even fashionably late given their natural flair of the dramatic. The problem was whether or not Jordan would reveal himself as the first of the Kitsune, that in and of itself came with its own set of pros and cons, especially depending on how much the humans decided to prod at him. Then there was the fact that she herself was much more prone to being offended and if the insult were grave enough, any hope of an alliance would drown in blood.... and then there was Da Ji who, if the mood struck her, could probably cause an all out war with just her words.

Da Ji of course had no care in the world as she sauntered through the Colony, elated by the chaos that had just ran through it only moments ago. She, much like her father, was very sensitive to the machinations of chaos and could feel the fear, the anger, the confusion... just like old times~. Ah, if only she could have seen the human's faces contort with the mixture of emotions that came with an invasion, but alas, they were supposed to be here on a diplomatic mission. Of course for her that meant stand there and make the appropriate faces and control her wit, which was no fun whatsoever. Truthfully part of her wished this ended poorly so that fighting might break out, Himiko might not say it but she knew the other girl relished the chance to unleash themselves, there were so few times to do so in this era.

Da Ji took a deep breath, intent on grating Himiko's nerves with yet another sigh when she saw all the telltale signs of a clinic. "Ara Ara~ Himiko, perhaps we should check that place, there might be people in pain who need to be put out of there misery.. Or even better, people who might mistake us for the wolves and attack!" she exclaimed with glee and took off towards the entrance, a bounce in her step from childlike anticipation.

"Da Ji we're here for diplom- Da Ji!" Himiko rushed after the girl, ignoring the part of her that hoped for an altercation. Da Ji walked through the entrance and looked around, a bit dejected at the lack of... well anybody.

"Hmm~ I was expecting something... more. I suppose all the fighting really is over. Why do the wolves get to have all the fun." Da Ji pouted a bit and lightly kicked a chair, making a fair bit of noise.

" Could you not draw attention to us, how do we explain our presence here to others? We can't exactly say we're here to help." Himiko chastised her companion.

Crono Crono
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia

upload_2017-10-30_14-54-8.jpeg upload_2017-10-30_14-54-14.jpeg
Chase's less-than-subtle undertones weren't missed by William and apparently they weren't lost on Addy, as he could see her frowning out of the corner of his eye. He could only hope that she wasn't probing either of their minds right now. The only way to keep that from happening was to remove himself from that situation, even if that meant going with Chase. Not only that, but it would allow him some small measure of redemption for what had happened in the last few minutes. He owed Chase that much... but he knew his hours were numbered. Will had no intentions of averting his plans despite the werewolf's insistence, but for now he could at least set the man's mind at ease.

"I'll go with you," William said quietly to Chase. He turned to look at Addy, "You don't need to come with us... I'll vouch for what you've told me. Just stay safe, okay? I..." Will sighed. "I'll handle Elijah and Ash."

Adelaide nodded, giving the two men a meager smile as they departed before turning back to look at Morgan. "Are you going to leave with them?"

Outside, Will spotted Nurse Ruth standing nervously alongside the reception desk, wringing her hands. He approached slowly, "Don't worry. The worst is over now. They're not our enemies. I need you to do something for me, though: call Ash. Tell her to come back, but keep her guard up. If she needs any extra encouragement, give her a message from me: 'hash'." William smiled at the look of confusion on the elderly nurse's face, but merely shook his head before turning to follow Chase down the corridor.

"I'll need some guarantees when it comes to Ash and Eli. You said they don't have anything to worry about from your Pack, but it wasn't so long ago that Elijah was spearing some of them during Pan's Trial. I want to make sure there won't be any... hard feelings. And with Ash... there are things much worse than you guys after her right now, and with the Colony's wards down she needs everyone watching out for her. Whatever your issues are with me, don't take them out on her and her child."

As they rounded the corner, Will froze upon seeing two figures -- both utterly unfamiliar to him -- standing in the lobby entrance. They were female, but not members of the Colony, that much was obvious. He turned to look at Chase, "Friends of yours?"

Last edited:
travisbello.jpg

Chase nodded to Will, thankfully the man was willing to go with him. It meant he could keep track of him as well as be there with the pack and Emile. Before leaving he looked to Morgan, "Anything comes up, and I mean anything. You call or text me." With one final look of acknowledgement in Adelaide's direction he turned to leave the room with the male hunter. When Will approached the nurse Chase had given them space though even without the enhanced hearing he could hear what was being said as he wasn't that far.

When the other man returned and they continued walking Will was quick to look for guarantees and give information. It was surprising to hear that something or someone was after Ashley and Chase didn't have the chance to question it before Will managed to call him out rather passive aggressively. The man rolled his eyes with a frustrated groan, "Jesus Will, what kind of a vindictive monster do you have me pegged for? I'd fight tooth and nail for that woman or her unborn child. And not because she was the only one willing to get in touch with me after I left. I am still the same damn person I was before, a hunter. Keeping people safe is still my intent." The hunter wouldn't see this, probably couldn't. He'd not considered any sort of reasoning for Chase coming to him first beyond wanting to use him.

Chase knew Will wasn't going to listen today of all days with the pack here, the deceit of the Vampires, Mackenzie potentially in peril, and his own bite predicament. Speaking of which, Chase grabbed a roll of bandages off the nearby cart with his free hand and shoved them against Will's chest. Not letting go until the man reached up to take them from his grasp. "You need to wrap the wound. I can smell the blood, you're still bleeding. Not to mention the pack and nest will too." He ended with a snort, "I can't say there won't be some hard feelings towards Elijah but very little and not nearly enough for anyone to act on. Most of the pack knows they are under my protection and none of them would risk this alliance by doing anything stupid, even if a few may be tempted to break his nose." Chase stared idly at Will, knowing the man's mind went straight to Elijah's life being on the line rather than just some bruised ego's looking for a fight.

Before they rounded the corner however Chase's face twisted into one of both confusion and intensity at the smell of Kitsune. Once the two female's came into view he marched towards them ignoring Will for the moment, and stood before them to make sure they didn't move any further into the clinic. "The hell do you two think you are doing here?" He asked accusingly, "The Clinic was marked off limits for a reason." The man shook his head in frustration, "Shouldn't you two be with your...leader, with the rest of the pack and nest at the gathering place?" As far as he was aware Kitsune didn't technically have Alpha's so to speak, leader was the best he had. But the fact that this pair had wandered off and felt like they could roam freely to wherever they pleased didn't sit well in the least. And if he had to guess it wouldn't help with Will's current trust issue with him either.​
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

BRUpige.jpg

Emile surveyed the colonist's as they sat huddled together and frightened; he knew that this was inevitable, there wasn't a way around it with the Council refusing to deal with the matters at hand, but he truly hoped there would be a way to sway their opinion, to make them see he and his pack were not here to be the decimaters they expected. He could already see Bart gathering the Council on the elevated stage, letting the men and women sit, none looked pleased but the crowd seeing Bart - a daily reassurance of the colonies safety, working along side the pack and nest, seemed to calm them slightly.

One of his pack members stepped through the door he had just come from, stepping in to speak into his ear. He winced and clenched his jaw to suppress a growl; the Councilmen that Chase and Morgan had been left in charge of had broken free and slain one of their own and Morgan had laid claim to the fault, that she had taken responsibility. It was difficult for Emile not to be angry, livid, that this had happened, he had expected that some of the pack and nest may be injured during all of this, he had hoped beyond all else that death would not be apart of it. He nodded his thanks to the pack member, sent him back out to continue keeping an eye on the remainder of the colony. Even now the nest and pack guarded the walls as the hunters had previously; while they knew that neither of them were a threat, there were worse things out there and he wouldn't let them fall prey to what was waiting, not while he could prevent it.

His pocket buzzed and he swiftly pulled it from his jean pocket, glancing at his message from Chase. He was on his way, assuming with the stray Councilmen; at least when the two arrived they could start speaking with the colony.

gip26ce.jpg

Ruth nodded to Will as he made his request to call in Ashley-May and Elijah; while she was more than a little nervous about what was happening around the colony, she would do as she was told, finding the emergency number Mackenzie had left at the nurse's station earlier that day and dialing. Ruth was quickly dismayed when Ashley-May or Elijah didn't answer the phone right away, she immediately hung up and started dialing a second time, tapping her foot impatiently.

Ashley-May sat up bolt at the sound of a voice -her voice, inside the cabin of the Beast. She blinked though hazy vision as she started to come to her sense's. A deep heated flush came across her features as she soon came to realize she had fallen asleep! Panicking she started digging through the Beast in search of the phone, Mackenzie's phone uttering her message to Mac over and over again. Pick up the phone, Mac, it's me at work. We've been through this before, swipe the green light to the right. She soon came to understand where it was coming from: the glove compartment. The phone went silent for a second, only to start repeating her message as she pulled it o her phone. "Hey Mac, I told you it would-" She paused, hearing Ruth's voice on the other side of the phone. She glanced to Elijah, still seated beside her, his arm draped casually over her shoulder.

"Yea, Ruth, everything is okay here, I just couldn't reach the phone right away, sorry." She said, even still feeling the heat of embarrassment wash over her cheeks. Despite the woman being miles away, Ash was quick to start tugging her jeans back into place, casting a careful glance out the windows of the Beast. "Eli?" She looked to the rather disheveled man seated next to her. "He's alright, just a little bit sore, but otherwise in one piece." She removed herself from the man's lap, taking her seat back behind the wheel of the Beast as Ruth went on to say that Hendrix was calling them back, even told her the word hash. "Alright sounds good Ruth, we'll see you in a while." She turned off the phone and tossed it to the seat between them, casting a slow smile to Eli. "Looks like we're in the clear, we're going home."
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan was more than annoyed when the two men decided to head off to the rec center and give Addy permission to stay behind at the Clinic, even as Chase gave his cautionary lecture to leave she simply bit her cheek and nodded. They shouldn't be separating, certainly not after Will clearly demonstrated he was just as dangerous as his girlfriend was when it came to killing wolves. She wasn't buying the passive man's as they left - she felt like he was hiding something but she just didn't know what. She watched the two of the leave, head down the hall back towards the entrance before looking bay to Adelaide. It was awkward, after the amount of hatred and clearly how much Addy despised her, she didn't know what to honestly say. She quietly went to take a seat in one of the spare chairs in Mackenzie's room - she wasn't about to let Addy wander around the colony alone, and she wasn't going to suggest leaving the Clinic, the one place that should be safe from harm.

"Are you alright?" She asked the woman quietly, "I know you used your ability a lot tonight, do you need something?" Adelaide had once explained her psychic abilities and their limitations to her, while Morgan was more than a little enamored at the whole thing -and she wanted Addy to show her what she could do, she never asked; the witch had explained the exhaustive repercussions for using her ability too much and she never wanted to cause her harm from something trivial. She looked to Mackenzie for a moment before her eyes widened slightly. "Brody!" She felt a sudden chill run through her, "Brody is going to be heartbroken; he wanted to see her so badly he made Emile promise he could come to the colony when it was all done." She winced slightly, feeling guilt once more as she pulled her phone from her pocket and glanced at the screen, she wasn't sure she could do it, tell the man about his sister and what had happened.
Safton Safton

"The same could be said of you Wolfy~" Da Ji countered intending to get under Chase's skin using his own logic against him.

"What she means is we were not told of any areas that were off limits. Rest assured we mean no ill intent. As for Inari, he will be here shortly." Himiko gave Da Ji a stern look, her mouth was already proving to be a problem. Da Ji smiled at the two men, unconcerned with what the response of the males would be.

"Speaking of my father," Da Ji looked at Chase, "Have you not figured out who he is? He doesn't hide it very well~"

Jordan stepped through the door and let out a small whistle, the wolves were efficient it seemed. He gave a small reassuring smile and a polite bow to the humans before addressing Emile. "Trouble in paradise brother wolf?"

Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono

upload_2017-10-30_23-10-39.jpeg
William eyed the two newcomers warily, looking between them and Chase. The latter seemed none too pleased with their presence. Chase's words suggested that they weren't members of the Pack, but Will also didn't recognize them as members of Franklin's nest. They had a very different air about them from either wolves or vampires regardless... but what else could they be? Had the Pack invited other beings into the fold? Will bit his tongue, not willing to start another fight, as much for Chase's sake as his own. Instead he contented himself with taking the werewolf's advice, unboxing the gauze and wrapping several bands of the material tightly around his arm. Whoever these two were, he didn't much care if they knew about his fate.

Elijah 5.jpg
Elijah was stirred awake by the sound of Ashley-May's voice -- not next to him, but electronic and muffled. He frowned, confused as he lifted his head from the woman's shoulder as she began rummaging around. He soon understood the source: Mackenzie's phone, and couldn't stop the grin that came to his face. Partially from the image of the technologically-challenged hunter struggling to unlock the smartphone and partly from the fact that if they were receiving a call it likely meant Vitae had made it through the attack. Eli listened to Ash's side of the conversation, chuckling lightly as she mentioned that he was "sore". That was putting it lightly, but he wasn't complaining. The reason for his pain wasn't one he would mind repeating.

Eli emulated Ash in slipping his jeans back into place, buttoning them as she finished the call and confirmed it for him. Elijah leaned over to bring his lips to hers, placing a hand at her stomach. "Home sounds good, love."

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide took the seat from Mackenzie's bedside, allowing her hand to glide across the top of her friend's limp hand for a moment before carrying the chair to Morgan's side and setting it down. She sat down, surprised to hear the young wolf ask if she was okay. She could hardly believe that Morgan wasn't furious with her. Addy had said horrible things to her just moments earlier, hurled accusations without a care before setting events in motion that would lead to the death of a Pack member... and Morgan didn't give her so much as a sideways glance.

"I'm okay," Addy said quietly. She frowned as Morgan remarked on Brody, which Adelaide remembered was the name of Mackenzie's eldest brother. A Pack member... and perhaps not such a monster after all, if Morgan and Chase were any indication. She looked at the young woman staring at the phone screen, lost in thought. Adelaide brought her hand over to rest on Morgan's wrist, her thumb running along the bone comfortingly. "Brody... he's your friend? Boyfriend?" she asked, biting her lip anxiously at the latter part of the question. It was clear Morgan cared about the man -- she had told Addy as much during their time together in the past two weeks, though she was careful not to be too specific and Adelaide never pushed. She wouldn't presume to tell Morgan how she should approach the situation with Mackenzie and her brother, but she could at least get Morgan's mind clear for a moment.

travisbello.jpg

"It couldn't be helped I had business here." Chase shot back at the accusation of him being here. Momentarily glancing back at the man who was taking his advice as one of them, supposedly the daughter of their leader by her words, spoke of her father. "I get it his real name's Inari, so wh--" Chase paused, saying the name out loud made something click into place. Inwardly he groaned before pinching the bridge of his nose, "Like the god Inari, the one that looks like a Kitsune but isn't." He didn't really need them to confirm as he'd pretty well carried on through the process of putting those two pieces together. Admittedly Japanese lore wasn't something he kept up with. The absolute last thing they needed was another god getting involved and making a mess of things...especially one of his...personality.

Briefly he thought back to the advice he gave Emile, let the Kitsune run his mouth and maybe make the Alpha look better in the long run. That idea was looking a lot less appealing at this new info. "So that makes you what like a demi-god?" He asked before shaking his head, it didn't matter. "Out, both of you." He spoke, ushering them towards the door. "We're all heading towards the Rec Center where everyone is being held." It wasn't a request, there was no way he was letting a pair of Kitsune run around the colony on their own. And they certainly weren't staying at the Clinic where Mackenzie, Adelaide, and Morgan were. The Werewolf kept his focus on them as they exited, assuming Will would be right behind.​
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May smiled to Elijah as she turned to start up the Beast, slowly rolling them out of the parking space, she was elated to hear that their friends, their family at the colony were safe. "I told Mac it would work out." She commented, slowly driving them through the still crowded drive in theater. She was excited to be heading home, despite missing the better half of The Beach - a movie she was certain she wouldn't like even if she had seen the beginning of it, she paused at the gates, waiting for the attendant to raise the bars before turning out into the main streets of the small town. She knew they were still easily an hour out from the colony's gates and she was being mindful of the speed limit. "I wonder how it all went down," she mused, but didn't think Elijah would have any better of an idea than herself.

A thought crossed her mind and she frowned slightly. "If the colony survived, what happened to Chase?" She knew she could never convince the man to leave the pack and come back to the colony, not after what had happened to his father. She didn't blame him and only wished that if he were happy to stay where he was. She had kept up with him, not sharing information with him about their own preparations, nor even asking about his own; she would never had expected him to reveal plans even if Mac insisted she had sent him there to spy. She fished her cell phone from her pocket and held it out for Eli to take. "Can you text Chase and ask him if he's okay, if he needs our help?" She glanced Eli's way before returning her attention to the road before them. "Let him know I can come and pick him up wherever after I drop you off at the Clinic; if he's hurt I want to help."
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan nodded slightly as Adelaide stated she was alright; she was more than a little surprised to hear it given what was happening but perhaps she was used to being exposed to this sort of thing. She could feel the pain and guilt welling up within, now that they were quiet and stationary. Outside she had a mission: catch up with Chase and Will, she didn't have the time to think about her fallen friend and pack member, and now she had nothing to occupy her thoughts, dedicate her time to. She bit her lip as tears welled up in her eyes, rolled down her cheeks, she had failed in her job of keeping her family safe and now she was going to disappoint Brody by telling him about his sister.

She shook her head slowly as Adelaide questioned her relation between herself and Brody. "He's my best friend, my uncle and I don't always see things eye to eye and Brody's just always been there." She didn't try to hide the fact that she was crying, mourning for her lost friend and her friend's loss. She inhaled slowly taking her sleeve to wipe the tears away from her cheeks, trying to regain control. "He'd be so mad at me if he knew I was crying."
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg
mvQIQww.jpg

Emile waited as patiently as he could for the remainder of those who were supposed to attend, and hadn't been attacked and hospitalized, to come and speak. He paced the main entry of the rec center as the people started to calm, he could sense it, smell it, they were becoming used to the nest and the pack being present. He spoke briefly to one of his pack members, insisting on releasing the remaining bound hunters, hoping this would only serve to gain more of the colonies trust. The very least Solomon was within the crowd now, seated with some of the other hunters, but he was still missing Franklin, Chase and William, not to mention the kitsune Alpha was missing in action as well.

Jordan's voice stirred Emile out of his thoughts and he glanced towards the kitsune as he stepped through the door way. Quand on parle du loup.... He honestly hated that saying but it certainly fit the moment. He gave the kitsune a distinct frown, certain this would become a permanent feature when dealing with him. "Yes," He muttered, thankful Chase had brushed him up on his English sayings. "The Oracle is not coming, she ... injured before pack come, she cannot hear Manitou." Though from what Chase told him about how the colony felt about her, he wasn't completely certain it was a total loss. Before he could continue, however, Franklin stepped through the doors behind the kitsune. "Now we wait for Chase and the last hunter wandering."

Emile says: Quand on pale du loup, on en voit la queue, which directly translated to "When you talk to the wolf you see its tail" but in truth the actual translation is the proverb "When you speak of the devil he is sure to appear"

Just a little bit of odd Quebecois for ya'll!

Last edited:
Solomon had returned to his apartment after speaking with the two supernatural faction leaders. With so many new and unaccounted for beings milling around Solomon wasn’t about to let his research be stolen. After he had collected his work and packed up most of his books Solomon slinked into the REC center and noticed the two leaders up preparing to speak and filtered his way into the crowd. If he was going to use Pan as a medium for their message he needed to at least make it seem like he had supporting information rather than being a part of their presentation. Solomon figured that the information would be trusted more if it seemed like he just happened to be able to confirm the information.
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Crono Crono LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

William 2.jpg
Most of the conversation Chase had with the two newcomers was well beyond Will's understanding. He caught one word in particular, however: "Kitsune". Will had heard of them sparingly from Elijah and his mentor before that, but had never seen one much less hunted them. He had no idea what to make of the fact that they too were involved with the Pack in Vitae, but there was precious little he could do about it beyond trust Chase's judgement. At the man's urging, Will simply nodded and fell in line behind him, exiting the Clinic not sparing so much as a glance to see if their uninvited guests were following behind.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah wasn't surprised to hear Ashley-May's concern for Chase. He knew the two had grown to be friends of sorts during the short time they were able to spend together. Her worry was natural -- any scenario that saw the Colony still standing likely meant bad things for the Pack... and all of its members. Eli nodded, taking the phone from Ash and finding Chase's name before texting him: It's Elijah. Ash and I heard it's over, wanted to check in on you. Ash can meet you -- patch you up if you need it. Let us know you're okay.

Admittedly the idea of Ash going alone to help Chase made Eli uneasy. Not because of the werewolf's presence -- for all of Will's hesitance, Chase had earned Davenport's trust long ago -- but because of what else was hunting her and Liam, things that might take the opportunity to try their luck at her in the aftermath of the attack. "Done," Eli said, setting the phone down close by in case he texted back. "If you do you have to meet him somewhere, promise me you'll be careful. Don't go alone if you can avoid it. It's not Chase I'm worried about."

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide's heart tore at the sight of tears running openly down Morgan's cheeks. That was bad enough -- but she also had to contend with the waves of grief and sorrow pouring from her friend, reflecting off her own psyche in an empathetic feedback loop. Even if it weren't for her gift, however, she knew it would have torn her apart to see Morgan so despondent all the same. Addy stood up from her chair, coming to kneel alongside her friend and wrap an arm around her shoulder. "Shh," she murmured softly. "You never have to be afraid to cry, mon loup. You're a good friend to Brody. I-- I'm sorry about your other Packmate. If only I hadn't..." her voice trailed off as she squeezed Morgan's hand.

" Ah. That does prove to be a bit if a hindrance, if I might ask, do you know the extent of the injury? My daughterhas quite the affinity for magic as it pertains to the human anatomy." Jordan decided not to mention that Da Ji had gained her knowledge through sadistic experiments, it didn't seem like something the wolf needed to know. "Barring that, I do have another way to help them see reason, I... haven't been completely forthcoming with who I am."

Da Ji playfully retreated out the clinic door before Chase could touch her and half danced towards where Jordan was, leaving Himiko to deal with being ushered out of the building. Himiko didn't resist but she didn't help Chase guide her out, not out of anger or maliciousness but out of a quite obstinate playfulness.
"I do not think it is necessary to push me so rudely, we haven't done anything worth such treatment... " Himiko complained in a teasing manner, this wolf was just so easy to tease that even she couldn't resist the urge to do so. " You are so close to the truth and yet so far away from the truth... If Da Ji we're a Demi god she would be even more insufferable...."

Crono Crono
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia

travisbello.jpg

Thankfully the Kitsune had left without resistance, admittedly he half expected to argue or have the conflict go a step further. "Yeah well, you Kitsune are a pain in the ass. So is your god for that matter." He commented, remembering how earlier today he'd had to cut in to keep Emile from arguing with the lead Kitsune at the time. Chase huffed at the thought as they walked at a quick pace towards the Rec Center, it didn't take long before the building came into view just ahead. When his phone buzzed Chase pulled it out expecting another message from Emile to hurry up, instead he was met with Ashley's name on the screen. Elijah was texting him via Ashley's phone, and asking about his well being.

There was some mild amusement with a smile that they'd check in. Though it faded with the thought of how they might change their minds momentarily when they arrived to find Vitae filled with Wolves. I'm fine, he texted back simply. Awkwardly he turned to Will, "I don't know how you were planning to handle Elijah and Ash but you should probably be at the gate when they arrive." Chase decided to say you rather than we, unsure if he'd be wanted as a tag along even though he'd rather be there to make sure they got inside fine and without any potential conflict. "They're trying to check up on me, what do you want me to tell them?" He guessed the simple text he'd sent wouldn't be the end of it, but he was going to follow Will's lead on this one because not only did the hunter not trust him but the pair were the hunters family.​
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May nodded as Elijah announced he was done with the text she had asked him to send; she was more than a little surprised to see the man complying without adding comment, or even being as bold as to deny her. It came as no surprise when he finished the text and immediately turned to tell her to be cautious. Ash dramatically rolled her eyes and gave a playful annoyed noise in the back of her throat. She soon had them on the main highway headed back to the colony. "Thanks dad," she mocked in a nasally voice but smiled. "I'll bring Mac along; I think Chase is just as afraid of her as you are." She teased. "Not like she'll let me go alone anyways, and certainly not with her car."
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan shook her head as Adelaide attempted to issue an apology for her pack mate and gave her permission to cry, she hated being emotional -crying like this, she did her best to be just as strong as any of the other pack members that had come on this trip, none of them would be bawling their eyes out. Yet here she was unable to control herself. She leaned into Adelaide, her sobbing only becoming worse, but managing to say. "I could have stopped you," Between breaths. Addy and Will were acting on instinct, survival. She had known what they were about, or at the very least what Addy had planned, and hadn't made a move to stop the woman. If she had, if she had done exactly what she was sent there to do, her pack member wouldn't have been slain in the cross fire.

After several moments of crying Morgan managed to regain control of herself, leaning back in her chair and attempting to wipe the tears from her cheeks. "Sorry," She murmured quietly. "I've never.... I don't, I'm new to.. to this. Hunting I guess, losing people," she inhaled slowly, trying to stop herself from crying any more. "I didn't expect it to be this hard."
Safton Safton

mvQIQww.jpg
BRUpige.jpg

Franklin regarded Jordan carefully as he offered the services of his daughter in helping Skye's recovery. "I doubt there will be much she can do," He stated simply, though didn't bother to explain further. The fact that Heaven's Host had visited the colony did not need to be shared.... yet, instead he glanced to Emile as Jordan continued on with explaining how he could be of assistance in attempting to turn the colonies beliefs over to help them. He could clearly see in his wolf's partners expression the Alpha, for lack of a better term, did not recognize just who he was speaking to. Franklin cut in before either could speak, "I am very aware of just who you are, sir." He made emphasis on not speaking the Alpha Kitsune's name. "But announcing yourself just yet may not be necessary; we'll keep that one under our hat for the time being. Besides, I have heard rumors of the Men of Letters being affiliated with this colony, best not let them know of your existence otherwise you may find yourself in a tiny white room being pulled apart in experiments." Franklin smirked, turning to look at Emile.

The Pack Alpha frowned between the two, knowing very well that he had somehow lost what the kitsune and the vampire were conversing, but didn't quite know where. He was going to chew out Chase and Morgan for delaying coming; clearly he needed someone to help him keep up. Franklin looked annoyed as he turned to speak to him in French. "Il est le dieu kitsune." Emile nodded, he understood as much long before this, some sort of kitsune leader that the other kitsune regarded as gods, but wasn't truly one, despite being stronger. He searched the vampires face, attempting to understand what he had missed and was annoyed with the Den Master sighed. "Il est égal à Mingan. le premier. l'alpha kitsune de sa race."

Emile turned to regard Jordan slowly, now understanding exactly whom he had been speaking with. If Franklin was correct, which he had no reason to doubt the vampire, Jordan was the Alpha kitsune, the first of his kind.

upload_2017-11-1_23-7-4.jpeg
William ignored the obvious teasing the Kitsune aimed at Chase. It was none of his concern; the new creatures didn't seem particularly malicious at least, which was the extent of his concerns for them. He couldn't afford to be any more invested than that at this point -- not with the time limit he was working with. He watched Chase answer his phone out of the corner of his eye, surprised to hear that it was Elijah and Ash checking in on him. He considered his words for a moment before speaking. "They won't be back for a while. I have time to go help you smooth things over at the meeting... however I can," he said earnestly.

"Tell them to call or text me when they get close and we can meet them at the gates." Will paused, allowing his choice of words to sink in. "You should be there, too. Just... remember what we discussed."

Crono Crono

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah smiled at Ashley-May's remark, remaining silent as he recalled just what Mackenzie's contingency had been and how little of it Ash knew about the extent of it all. He was relieved to hear that she would be taking her partner with her -- he knew there was little Mac couldn't handle and how far she would go to keep Ash safe. Eli heard Ash's phone buzz, looking down to see that Chase had texted back. Unlocking the screen to read the message, he nodded in satisfaction. "He says he's all right. So maybe things turned out better than expected?" he said hopefully.

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg

Adelaide's face contorted with pain as she saw the guilt in Morgan's features, felt it radiating from the young wolf. She hated knowing that Morgan blamed herself for Addy's action -- it wasn't remotely fair. She was opening her mouth to reply when she heard Morgan apologize, wiping the tears away.

Addy's expression softened as she ran her thumb along Morgan's knuckles lightly. "You don't have to apologize to anyone, least of all to me. I wish I could say it gets easier... but it doesn't. It's not the kind of thing you get used to with time. Instead you just sort of... learn to live with it, any way you can." She narrowed her eyes at Morgan, squeezing her hand gently. "Beginning with not blaming yourself for things that aren't your fault. If you're going to blame anyone for what happened outside, blame me. I set Will free. I didn't trust you've been nothing but a good friend to me."

Jordan thought about firing back at the new person, a vampire from the smell of him, disregard his offer of help. He could have told them that her words alone could probably get countries to fire their nuclear warheads at each other or have an Angel fighting another Angel, the latter of which he had witnessed, but it wasn't relevant and the less they knew about them the better. Jordan opened his mouth to let the wolf know the offer still stood but he was cut off by the vampire claiming to know what he was.

Jordan didn't look at Franklin but cocked his head slightly, if this vampire knew who he was then it was doing a poor job in showing the respect deserved. Young ones were so quick to prove that they knew everything and speak of wisdom without the foundation of respect.... Jordan dismissed the insult to his being with a wave of his hand, he was too old to let a child eager in showing off it's knowledge annoy him. Instead he continued to listen to the man. "... You think me weak enough to be taken in by the Men of Letters?" What others might mistake for an indignant and angered accusation was merely an amused question, Kitsune took jabs at each other all the time on purpose so it was unnecessary for Jordan to take the comment seriously. "I have crossed paths with them more times than I care to remember, they are a nuisance, but are of no real threat to me." Jordan decided to leave out the part where he had decided to forge an ancient Japanese scroll that may or may not have contained instructions on killing him and may or may not have allowed that to fall into the hands of monks who then gave it to the Men of Letters. What could he say, they had guns and silver, but he had the wits to outsmart them all.

Jordan was too busy reminiscing about his greatest accomplishment when it came to the Men of Letters and didn't notice the two men taking until the "Alpha" looked at him. Jordan raised an inquisutive eyebrow at the wolf's gaze, it was a strange mixture of emotions that all seemed to be connected by recognition. A slow mischievous grin crept onto the Alpha Kitsune's lips, clearly the vampire did know who he was. It wasn't often that Jordan got surprised, but he did enjoy when it happened. "Ah. Well that cat is out of the bag isn't it? In my defense, I did tell you my name~" Jordan gave half hearted shrug before turning to Franklin. "I am quite intrigued that you know who I am, I do not believe we've met and that knowledge has not been divulged to anyone in either of these factions~"

Himiko ignored Chase's complaints about their kind and Inari, partially because she wasn't sure that she wouldn't rip his head from his shoulders if they got into a heated argument and because compared to her he was a pup and compared to Inari... insignificant might have been kind. Instead she looked over at Da Ji who was holding in her laughter every time Chase referred to Inari as a god.

" So you come to the conclusion that my father is the god of a group of beings that are rumored to live for a thousand years, who have magic and mischief in equal strides, and the temperament to oh so very LITERALLY rip apart other living things for indignities...and your first instinct is to insult him to his right hand and his daughter?" Da Ji gave Chase a look like he was a man making his final walk on death row. "Hope you like Purgatory~"

Crono Crono
NanLia NanLia

travisbello.jpg

Chase had already started texting the reply as Will was speaking. He stopped doing so abruptly at the mans final insistence of keeping quiet, Chase gave a grunt of disapproval before hitting send. Text Will when you guys get close, we'll meet you at the gate. Chase considered leaving out the fact that the two of them would be there but the less surprises when they arrived the better, as far as he was concerned. "If you didn't want anybody to know then why the hell did you tell me?" Chase had asked angrily but didn't wait for an answer, picking up his pace to move further ahead of Will before he could reply.

Coming closer to the Kitsune he was met with words, Chase eyed Da Ji, not phased by the passive threat. "I had no idea you foxes had such easily bruised ego's. I'm not one to kiss anybodies ass, and I sure as hell don't bow down, you guys can't handle it well..." Chase gave an unapologetic shrug. "My respect is earned, not given."

When they arrived at the Rec Center Chase nodded to the pack members stood guard outside before walking inside. There was a different atmosphere inside the building that had Chase pausing to look about at the mass amount of people inside. When he spotted the mostly silver haired man he knew this was likely the last time many of these people would consider him one of them, that by walking up and standing by Emile's side he was drawing a line of sorts. Drawing in a breath he started the Alpha's direction, the older man currently speaking with Jordan, Inari, whatever his name was and a third man he didn't recognize.

Drawing closer he recognized the vampires smell quickly concluding this was Franklin. The Vampire and Kitsune were speaking directly, so Chase approached Emile. A solemn faint smile on his lips at seeing the other man was alright as well as seeing that plans had gone well enough as far as he could tell. "I'm sorry about Trent." Chase told the man, his hands coming to his hips and eyes looking away momentarily before coming back to the Alpha's. "His death is on me, I...screwed up." He glanced over his shoulder to see if Will or the pair of Kitsune had kept on his heels or been distracted elsewhere. Chase didn't know if Emile or the pack knew who killed Trent or not, though he had no doubt they knew of the pack members death. "I left Morgan at the clinic, I know you didn't want us to split up but she should be safe there. I wouldn't have if I thought otherwise." The man gave on quick glance around at the people, "How are things here?"
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Solomon watched from within the crowd as more people trickled in and more people went up to the alphas and began talking. Solomon has to resist the urge to go up there and get an update on the situation, though Pan was doing that frequently enough with his constant reminders about the mist approaching. Apparently it would only be a few minutes before it passed over the REC center and maybe another 10 before the whole Colony was under its curtain.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May frowned slightly upon hearing Elijah read back Chase's text. He was fine, she glance to the man seated near her before turning her attention to the road. "Fine?" She said doubtfully. "Maybe." She said, not honestly agreeing completely with Eli's assessment of the text. "Or he's mortally injured and trying to hide it." She countered, Chase was always a one off kind of guy. She wasn't certain if it were just the hunter, or maybe the wolf in him that made him this way. Maybe a combination of both? "If he doesn't text again by the time we get back I'll call him; if the colony is fine and he's fine then something had to have happened, right? Both can't be possible."

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan shook her head slowly as Adelaide once more attempting to blame herself for what had happened. While she couldn't deny that they all had a part in Trent's death, Addy wasn't solely responsible. "You were acting with what knowledge you had, what facts you were given. The Council here had been keeping its people, its hunters in the dark. You did what you believed was right, what you needed to." She returned Addy's squeeze gently. "I should have stopped you from freeing him. I knew the whole story and.. And I didn't stop you because I was afraid that you would hate me even more." She frowned deeply, "I never lied you you Laide, not once."
Safton Safton

mvQIQww.jpg

Franklin smirked, delighted to know he hadn't been incorrect with his knowledge; and more so that the Alpha Kitsune was surprised that he had, in fact, known his identity. "You assume that Emile and I have not conversed since you first made your presence known." He stated simply with a shrug. "I make it my business to know who's who in the power universe. Emile mentioned the leader of the kitsune faction having invested interest having the colony and the pack work to keep the First Sin at bay. Not to mention, you are perceived as a god among your people, our wolf friend called you ... arrogant, in not so many kind words." His smile only grew. "Beyond this, well, people: humans, werewolves, vampires, demons, everybody talks and I listen."

BRUpige.jpg

Emile was surprised to see Chase not only come through the doors, he knew how much the hunter was concerned with how the colony would perceive him being 'with' the wolves, but the younger man came directly to him, unprovoked. He couldn't prevent the smile from crossing his features as he took the wolf in, noting he seemed alright, relieved that what had happened to Trent, Chase hadn't been present for. He shook his head slowly as the man brought up the incident. "We talk later, we know... knew there could be trouble." He sighed lightly, as much as he wanted to console Chase, explain to him that he didn't hold anyone but the Council responsible for the incidents of late, he didn't have the time.

Hearing Morgan was at the Clinic however his frown returned. "She alone at the Clinic?" Emile couldn't fathom why the girl would remain there, "She wit the Oracle?" He glanced to the door, noting Will and the kitsune followers entering with him, at least it seemed like everyone was here now. He nodded towards the stage where Bart and the Council was waiting. "It better than I think." He said quietly, not honestly wanting to be over heard by the human crowd waiting to understand what the pack and nest were going to do with them. "They, I think they want to hear."
Crono Crono

upload_2017-11-2_22-51-33.jpeg
William's jaw clenched as Chase lashed out at him. Will had hoped revealing the bite to Chase would have earned him some measure of trust, but he hadn't considered just how much the knowledge might wear on the man. He had paused in his tracks, watching Chase as he walked away before shaking his head and following him on into the Rec Center. He stood back to give Chase his privacy as he made a beeline toward a man Will could only assume was the Pack Alpha -- he'd never met him, but the wolf's demeanor told him all he needed to know. The two seemed comfortable with one another, more like friends than a leader and his subordinate.

Allowing their conversation to continue, Will's eyes turned to roam toward the Council. He could see that all of them were already arrayed there, waiting anxiously with the rest of the Colony packed in not far off. Bart caught his eye, the man standing with the Council... but slightly apart from them. He didn't miss the glare Angela Spatafora was shooting him. Then, it struck him. The Pack's man on the inside -- a long-time hunter, someone with influence, but not a Councillor... and who better to open the door for the wolves than the man holding the literal and figurative key?

Will wasn't angry -- he didn't have it in him to be angry anymore. Instead, he saw Bart staring in his direction, almost nervously. He met the guard captain's gaze, giving him a slow nod. Turning back toward Chase, he reluctantly approached the man and his Alpha at the first available lull in their conversation. "Sorry to interrupt," he said impassively. "I'm William, though I'm sure you already know that. I'm sorry about what happened with your pack member outside the Clinic -- I accept full responsibility for his death."

upload_2017-11-2_22-51-51.jpeg
Elijah frowned at Ashley-May's words, though her concern was certainly justified. It was hard to imagine a scenario that involved an unscathed Chase and an equally-unscathed Colony -- the man had made his loyalties clear in that regard. Before he could respond, Ash's phone buzzed again and he glanced down to see another message from Chase. He bit his lip, scanning the lines of text twice just to make sure he hadn't misread. "He wants us to text Will when we're close... both of them plan to meet us at the gate," he said, his tone betraying the uncertainty he suddenly felt.

Eli steeled himself, placing the phone down and reaching over to rest a hand on Ash's knee, his thumb rubbing a gentle circle against the denim of her jeans. "Whatever it is, we'll all figure it out. Okay?"

upload_2017-11-2_22-52-0.jpeg
Adelaide bit her lip at Morgan's words, drawing her into a hug without hesitation. "I know you didn't, Morgan. I'm sorry for what I said. I was scared and angry and I put all of it on you when you didn't deserve any of it. You can't blame yourself for Trent, though. It's not on you, you hear me? You did everything you could to make this work. You helped keep me safe." She sighed, breaking the hug and looking down at Morgan's phone. "Now there's just one more thing you have to do, for your friend. I'll be right here with you, okay?"

travisbello.jpg

Emile was quick to put the topic of Trent's death away for the time being which Chase agreed with, this wasn't exactly the time nor the place. And when the other man asked about Morgan he nodded and sighed, "Mackenzie's..., that's a complicated situation but she's in a sort of coma. Morgan's there with her, and a friend." Chase just didn't directly say whether it was his friend or her friend. For all intent and purpose he didn't know Adelaide well enough, but Morgan clearly did.

"Let's hope they do." Chase half muttered whilst looking at the crowd when Emile said the colony wanted to hear them out. He could practically feel their eyes on him, only feeding his current anxiousness. Chase turned and started adjusting shirt sleeve slightly in an attempt to keep the bandages hidden, despite the claw holes and small bloodstains. If these people, and these hunters, were going to see him as a Wolf today then at the very least he wouldn't let the fact that he'd been wounded be so easily visible. Maybe it was no big deal and maybe he was doing it out of some small nervous preservation effort.

Chase listened as Will moved closer before attempting to take responsibility for Trent's death, still messing with the sleeve. Well if Emile wasn't aware of who'd killed Trent before, he sure was now. "You just did what anyone who thought they were backed into a corner would have done. I had the chance to show you that you weren't and I failed to do that." Chase would make no excuse for it, he'd let any emotional attachment cloud his though process. He'd thought Will would be easily swayed and he'd let his guard down. Maybe Emile had been right to want to leave Chase back with Malcolm and the others who were too close to this, maybe he was too, and if he'd just stayed back Trent might have lived and Will wouldn't be bitten.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

"Oh, you fancy yourself an information broker~ How interesting." Jordan didn't seem to bat an eye at the mention of Emile bad mouthing him, he had done it as well, these difference was that Jordan had known who he was dealing with and the wolf had not. "I am many things to many people, I care not what was said in confidence to someone else when they knew not who I was," Jordan was going to continue when he has seen Emile's....pup come through the door with his daughter and Himiko. "Ah, it seems my kin are here. Mr information collector, meet my daughter and Himiko~"

Jordan had made a point not to say Da Ji's name or Himiko's real one, he was silently testing the extent of this vampire's knowledge. Da Ji gave an enthused wave and Himiko bowed respectfully. The two made their way over to Jordan and waited for the proceedings to start.

NanLia NanLia

Solomon has been silently watching the crowd and the council as everyone waited for the Alphas to start talking. What struck the sorcerer most was how passive everyone was being. He had read reports from Mossad that said Americans hunters were largely independent and only collaborated when goals aligned. Yet not a single hunter in the REC center had made a move to do much of anything. From the reports he had read he had figured that they would all be demanding information or trying to find a means to escape even under threat of death yet he saw none of that here. Solomon tried thinking of why that was when he began to feel it. A sensation of lethargy washed over him as he assumed that mist Hypnos released had made it to the REC center. While it could be the thing keeping everything passive it seemed he would have fulfil a different role: hopefully as a mouth piece for the unmentioned concerns that the hunters of the Colony were feeling.

Solomon made his way towards the front of the crowd and when he figured he was close enough to be heard he spoke up, “ סלח לי! We said we were willing to hear you out, but do you really have anything to say? Or was that just a lie to gather us all here? Solomon said gesturing to the inhuman guards at the edges carefully watching the humans. “ If you’re going to speak then speak! If you’re going to kill us then at least have the decency to be quick about it... or is that too much to ask a bunch of monsters?” Solomon hoped that his little speech would garner some support from the crowd, but he could only hope.
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton Crono Crono LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Last edited:
3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May's frown only deepened as Elijah read Chase's second text, thoughts traveling over what it could mean. Chase was in the colony and fine, says he's will Will, but neither of them had spoken to Will directly -Ruth had called them and even giving her a word she would recognize. She shook her head. "No, something's wrong." She said quietly. "You called Miss Hash, after Pan's Trial; you yelled it actually through the whole clinic. What if the wolves are there, not just Chase but the whole pack and we've lost?" She glanced to Eli, slowing the Beast enough to pull over onto the shoulder; she needed to think. "Chase would know we and the car were missing, right? What if they pressured Ruth into calling us back, told her to make it believable, so that we would think everything was okay?"

Ash never once assumed Chase would do anything intentionally to hurt them, but what if the Pack was actually coercing him into assisting them? "We could be heading back into a trap." She paused, looking back down the road. "I mean, we have to go back, without a doubt. Don't tell Chase where we are, crap. I was going to say call Mac but her phones with us, not really sure why, but call the Clinic, talk to Ruth." Just as soon as she had pulled the Beast over, she was pulling it back onto the road, dedicated once more to arrive back at the colony, hopefully faster than they were expected.

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan knew no matter what she said to Addy the woman would continue to blame herself for something that wasn't honestly her fault. She gave in, for now, trying to convince her otherwise and glanced to the phone as her friend told her she should call Brody. She inhaled deeply before finding his contact and putting the phone to her ear. Morgan wasn't surprised in the least that Brody answered before the first ring could even complete. She spoke as calmly as she could -Brody had asked her to check in once the dust had settled after all, and when he told her how it was at the campsite (As boring as she had expected), she told him about his sister.

Morgan winced as Brody barked through the phone at her, demanding the details she didn't honestly have. "The staff here said she was attacked by another hunter," She had to move the phone away from her ear as Brody continued to shout, not at her but at someone there; it didn't take much to guess he was yelling at his father. "Brody." She said calmly, trying to get his attention. "Nita!" He silenced on the other end so she could speak. "She's alive, she's breathing, if you leave the pack now and come here Emile will have your butt for it. Wait, once we're done, when the pack goes back he'll send you to see her; he wouldn't keep you away, alright?" She paused waiting until the man gave her the affirmative. "For now I'm with her, nothing is getting to her past me, I promise it." They issued their goodbyes and Morgan slipped her phone back into her pocket. "I'm going to say that hunter is lucky he's dead, otherwise Brody was going to make the rest of his short life painful."
Safton Safton

mvQIQww.jpg

Franklin's smile never abated as Inari/Jordan calling him a Broker, it was possibly the best title anyone has given him for what he did, and it was unlikely anyone else would agree with the true Alpha's assessment but he cared little. His attention was diverted as Jordan introduced him to his infamous daughter and another kitsune he had no recollection of. He gave the two females a low bow. "Pleasure meeting you both," He murmured. "Madam Da Ji, you're work with the Men of Letters was.... delightful to hear about, but my apologies, Himiko was it? I am afraid I do not recognize your name, I am Francois DeBois, at your service."

BRUpige.jpg

Emile nodded as Chase reaffirmed what Franklin had told him about the Oracle; there wasn't a chance she was coming to deliver any messages any time soon, however before he could issue his condolences to Chase about his injured friend they were approached by another Emile did not need an introduction to. The False Alpha. His features darkened as the man came to apologize for his fallen pack member to lay claim to the responsibility of it and Emile was not about to correct him. "Yes, you are responsible, mais pas for the reason you think." He nearly growled to the man. "You are responsible for these people. You responsible for finding true and making right. To make them safe and protect but you like the rest of the Council. Like sheep you follow who tell you what to do, where to go."

Emile shook his head and pointed to the stage where the remainder were waiting. "You go sheep, you listen and you let your people know what you do. When we done you let your people decided and you see then who you say sorry to. Apréz ca, you sorry to Brody and Douglas: the wolf you hurt when you run through the forest. Sorry to Malcolm, his sons you let hurt, et to Trent familie." He waited for William to walk away before he rounded on the nay sayer, more than a little surprised to see it was Solomon. "And you sit and be quiet. You listen while we try to save you from youself." Emile turned and stalked towards the stage, doing his best to calm the sudden anger within him.
Crono Crono
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back