• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
travisbello.jpg

Chase rolled his neck, listening to the small pops as he sought to work out the small amount of tension in his shoulders. Listening as Emile spoke on why Morgan was so upset, it made sense, but doing what Emile says seemed their best bet. Something he hated to admit, despite still being unsure of it himself. Chase looked the other man over as he shifted his weight onto one hip, "I think she also wants to make you proud, but doesn't feel like she get's the opportunity often." He shrugged his shoulders, not sure if it was the case.

When the conversation moved on to Thomas, Chase let out a deep breath and shook his head as he straightened up. "Am I sure? No. But I'd like to believe they'd send him to rot in some prison or cell somewhere for the rest of his miserable life." Chase stepped across the cabin towards a window, looking in the general direction of where he was being kept in the camp. "Besides, what other choice do we have?"

The man was hesitating to do his daily ritual today. For the last few weeks since his showdown with Thomas he'd stopped by the trailer he'd been locked in every single day, walked inside and sat down to just stare at the hunter in utter silence for about twenty minutes. Chase wanted to be a physical reminder as to why Thomas was alive, because a Werewolf had spared his life. So he did by just being there, some days Thomas would berate him and others he'd attempt to ignore the wolf in silence as well. Not once did Chase speak a word to him however. All of this was nothing more than Chase wanting to hurt the man more, to know a monster was the reason he still lived, that Chase had won in the end. Fact was he wanted Thomas to suffer, but he also wanted the man dead. Today however he was going to skip that daily ritual so he could keep a clearer head for tonight.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Solomon nodded as he listened to the both of them as they neared his apartment. " if Greek mythology has taught me anything it's that when a god has a plan it's probably best just to stay out of the way and let things play out. Every time someone was given a prophecy it was the act of trying to stop it that spurred it into motion.... so what does that tell us about the first sin....." Solomon muttered that last part mostly to himself as he unlocked the door to his apartment, revealing the walls and floors all but covered in his usual brand magic formations. " My forefathers left a little something behind to deal with angels, but what they were mostly concerned about were the demons. " Solomon explained as he traveled deeper into his home. It was a rather small apartment single bed and bath, with pretty much every flat surface covered in books or half finished magic formations. "We should be warded against angels, and demons in here. Gods are a bit trickier and I haven't bothered with that yet. Any who, when your ready Ash, and Addy what can you tell me about a gris-gris bag?"
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg

Adelaide listened with interest as Solomon rambled on as he was wont to do about the nature of prophecies and mysticism. She was glad to hear that the angelic angle was being handled; it was one she had no firsthand familiarity with before coming to Vitae. Upon entering the sorcerer's apartment, Addy cast a bemused glance around at the array of obscure tomes and ritualistic symbols. Solomon's collection of occult texts probably put hers and Elijah's both to shame.

Adelaide's attention returned to the man as he inquired about the gris-gris. "It has its roots in ancient African folklore, but it was carried to the Caribbean by slaves and adapted into hoodoo practice. It's sort of like a reverse hex bag; where hexes bring bad luck, injury, or death, a gris-gris acts as a ward or protective charm," the witch explained. "It can take a few different forms depending on what the user intends. They're not foolproof, but they work."

As Solomon waited for Ash to show him the wards the sorcerer listed as Addy gave a brief description of the roots of the gris-gris bag, " What are the ingredients? What incantations are used to make it work? I can probably strengthen its effects with my magic, but the question is who do I call on to draw power from? I can probably ask some of the lower spheres of Heaven without detection or do you think that would be too risky?" Solomon asked setting aside his personal journal and grabbing a different one from the kitchen table. Already he was making notes on the gris-gris bag and what level of angel to call on for help.
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg

Emile smiled and nodded slowly, hearing Chase reflect what he thought about Morgan as well. He knew he coddled the girl, kept her safe and away from harm; he had raised her after her mother passed and she was the closest thing to a child he would ever have. She was the packs prodigy and as much as he wanted to give her free reign and see what she could do, he always feared the worst. He knew that with having her near Chase, the younger man would do everything in his power to keep her safe -it was the only reason why he allowed her to join Chase at the colony for his father's funeral and why he was letting her come with the rest of the pack instead of staying back with Brody, Malcolm and Andy.

Chase went on to question what else they could do with Thomas. Emile eyed him carefully, both had had this argument before, it had never become heated but Emile knew it could very well be a breaking point for their relationship. Chase wanted to let the hunter rot until death for his crime, but Emile didn't think he deserved to live at all. He had said his peace previously, and was subsequently shut down. In the end it was Chase's choice and he and the pack would abide by it, not matter how they felt the contrary. "I hope they do." He wasn't certain that the colony would do anything with Thomas; they hadn't been the most trustworthy of late to deal with.

After a moment he sighed and nodded towards the front door. "You come? We walk around Vitae, see if they make change?" He knew he hadn't asked Chase to join him when he scouted before; but this was just another change the Alpha needed to get underway: letting someone else help him.
Crono Crono

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May flinched slightly as Solomon mentioned calling on the help of Angels to power the gris-gris, she raised a hand as she slowly shook her head. "No, no Angels. I want nothing to do with them, and certainly not when it involves Liam." She said sternly, Mac had relayed to her the details of what the Host of Heaven had been occupied with; slaughtering the images of her around the world. "I think Addy's gris-gris will be enough. I just wanted to see if you could check on the wards to made for me and Liam, just wanted to make sure they're still good and we won't have any trouble."
St. Boethius St. Boethius
Safton Safton

upload_2017-9-17_22-8-8.jpeg
Adelaide frowned, opening her mouth to reply to Solomon and explain that his assistance, while appreciated, wouldn't be necessary. It wasn't a matter of pride -- she would never let ego potentially get in the way of Ashley-May and Elijah's safety -- but rather the fact that she doubted his particular brand of spellcraft would be applicable to a simple charm such as hers. Ash voicing her own discomfort at the mention of invoking angelic power only reinforced that point even before Addy could speak.

"The ingredients vary. I have everything I need back at the house, but I appreciate the offer," Adelaide remarked with a smile, before gesturing to Ashley-May. "Please, don't wait on my account. The wards come first."

travisbello.jpg

Emile's answer or lack-thereof wasn't a huge surprise considering the Alpha's stance on Thomas's life. Chase continued staring at the window blankly until he was asked to tag along to check the outskirts of Vitae, turning around and nodding. Internally he questioned whether it was such a good idea to go anywhere close to the colony the day of, but he wouldn't turn down the offer. Emile hadn't let him scout the area near Vitae before, maybe it was because the Alpha himself was going that he sought his company. Stepping out onto the front porch he moved off to the side and started stripping down, dropping his clothes into the chair he stood beside.

Once down to his boxers Chase paused and abruptly looked over his shoulder at Emile who'd also been stripping, "Did it help?" Chase asked without any context for a moment, some small hesitance from not wanting to bring up the subject for Emile's sake. "When you ripped the hunters heart out, that killed the man you loved...did it help?" It was a genuine question, because Joe's death still felt fresh. Still hurt, and everyday he considered changing Thomas's sentence thinking both that Thomas deserved it, and hoping that it might make him feel better. Chase had mostly built back up the emotional walls that had been torn down by the sudden death, but that just meant he kept more of those emotions in or out than he had before.
NanLia NanLia

(Waiting for T That_Irish_Person to update then a Morgan reply will go here)

Emile was thankful Chase agreed to go with him and scout the colony with him. While he typically did this alone he wanted -needed to include Chase more going forward. He had been neglectful as of late, keeping Chase at arms length when it came to duties like these and he was doing his best to curb it. He stepped out onto the porch behind Chase, pausing a moment to look over the toned muscular wolf he had come to adore with a small smile.

That smile faded as Chase then questioned him and the hunter that had killed his love. With a grunt her turned to step aside, pulling his shirt over his head with a muffled reply. "No, mais you don't do. I do." Killing the hunter that had killed his love had only helped temporarily Emile still felt the guilt of killing and eating that mans heart.
Crono Crono

Solomon stopped writing as the two women explained that they would rather avoid using his magic to augment the gris-gris bag. It was understandable that they would want to avoid using the power of Heaven when it was the heavenly host that hunted Ash and her Liam. At the same time it presented Solomon with a dilemma. He was, above all , a servant of God and followed the word of the Hebrew bible as he family had done so for centuries. Solomon shut his notebook and blocked how his own nagging thoughts, he would help his fellow hunters until such a time that heaven itself reached out to him. Only then would he be forced by his faith to side with heaven.
"Right to the wards then. If you will excuse me then Ash." Solomon said gesturing to Ash and waiting for her to lift her shirt and show him the wards.

travisbello.jpg

Chase watched the other man pull his shirt off, answering his question while doing so. Emile's words speaking in past tense as if Chase couldn't have a change of heart, as if he wasn't tempted to get it over with. Momentarily he regretted asking for multiple reasons, but gave a small hum to let the Alpha know he'd heard him. Then Chase proceeded to turn around for a small sense of privacy and finish the stripping, deciding instead to focus on what was ahead. He'd been asked along to check out around Vitae and he pondered what prompted the sudden invitation.

Crouching he shifted into his furrier form, walking quickly down the stairs of the front porch and onto the grass below. Typically Chase would wait for Emile to let the Alpha take the lead, but occasionally he wasn't bothered with the formality especially if he knew where they were headed. This was one of those times, the wolf releasing a playfully low growl before sprinting towards the outskirts of the camp and further into the forest. Having no doubt the larger Wolf would catch up, though Chase had no issue making the older man work for it.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Ginny spends some time helping with preparations, hoping beyond hope that the deaths will be minimal tonight. There will be deaths, of course. These people won't go down without doing everything in their power to keep this place. It's their home after all.

After some time, she returns to her apartment, sitting on her bed, deep in thought. Her father told her early on in life that some of the things that humans do, she never could. He told her this because she used to love reading, and he didn't want her to try copying certain things. But the one thing he was most firm about, was that Ginny was never to pray.

He said it was incredibly dangerous, as most of the creatures that would hear her would attack, specifically the angels. But that's not what she's thinking about right now. She read in a lot of the journals of hunters she took down in the past, that prayer can lend power to gods. And she remembers the one that spoke to her when she entered Vitae, the one that said he protects the people here.

What's one more dangerous thing? She lives in a colony of people trained to murder her. She closes her eyes, and focuses, trying to send whatever energy she has to give to Hypnos. She prays that this will end without much bloodshed, without a slaughter. She prays that the two sides will come to terms so that they can focus on the larger threat, and she prays that she will have the strength to do what she must in the coming battle.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May gave Solomon a slight nod as he requested to see the wards. Liam had done wonders in healing her over the past two weeks and without hesitation she rolled up the hem of her shirt to expose the faded wards. They looked like they were years old, no longer pained or even sore, it was a honest miracle that she had come this far and she had no doubt it was because of her son and his Grace. It wasn't difficult to recall the pain the wards had caused when they had seared her flesh, her hand idly traced one that trailed along her hip. "They will still work, right? Even though they're faded a bit? It's bound to his Grace, so .... As long as he has it, they work." At least that was what she believed had been the points to the wards in the first place.
Safton Safton

M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile expected some kind of argument from Chase when he spoke about Thomas and his willingness to off the man the second the younger wolf approved of it. He tossed his shirt over the rail as he did daily, waiting to be berated but instead hear the growl, his head whipped around in time to see Chase dashing for the woods and he chuckled to himself. Leave it to Chase to take a moment that could -should be dark and dreary and turn it into a game. He swiftly discarded his jeans, leaving them tossed onto the stairs as he stepped down them. Upon stepping onto the grass he was already shifting; the change coming naturally as breathing was to him.

Nose to the ground he made for the edge of the woods and underbrush where Chase had disappeared, intent on catching up to the wolf and making him pay. Instead of crashing through the leaves and bushes chasing down the younger wolf Emile was slow and methodical to begin with, ducking beneath the underbrush as he went, following the trail left behind as he edged deeper into the woods. When it was clear Chase was making a straight break for their destination, Emile picked up the pace, loping after the other wolf.
Crono Crono

31298388355_51480c8b07_b.jpg

The Wolf had kept an even pace as he waited for the sounds of Emile catching up further back. The trek to Vitae wouldn't be the quickest, so adding in some fun never hurt. Playing, or at least playing with another Wolf hadn't been something Chase really picked up quick, at times he'd reacted correctly as most would. Sometimes he'd be caught far too off guard or misunderstand and either simply not react, or like a few occasions reacted rather embarrassingly hostile. Especially when it came to Play-fighting, though the pack had been good enough to give him space and ease him into it though he didn't particularly feel comfortable unless it was with someone he trusted more like Morgan or Emile. Such behavior that he'd been aware of while growing up and shifted but never really understood without another Wolf to fully develop with.

Now he was learning such behaviors and enjoying it for the most part. Though occasionally he felt childish or immature, not that he'd ever consider himself mature. But every now and again he caught himself getting far to into it and feeling rather silly if he was being too hyper around someone or a group who weren't nearly on such a level. Those moments he'd bring himself back down a notch or two, so as not to look like what he imagined a newborn wolf learning these things would act.

This however wasn't one of those moments, not entirely. Despite the temptation Chase was being level-headed as he ran swiftly through the trees, though keeping at a speed where Emile wouldn't have a difficult time catching up eventually. He'd considered trying to lose the Alpha and surprise him but the older wolf's senses were typically far too keen for such things so he opted against it. Besides, they still had the return trip. It wasn't long before Chase could turn his head and catch sight of the large black form trailing up through the forest behind him.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Solomon crouched and examined the wards carefully muttering to himself. " Excuse me..." Solomon said before lightly tracing the faded wards. The wards resonated with the sorcerer and began to flow faintly with power before fading again shortly. "That's not entirely true Ash- Thank you everything looks like it's working, Liam's Grace is powering the spell, but the actual formation of the wards is what gives the spell.... form. " Solomon said as rolled up his sleeves to reveal a few other magic formations. " The best way I've found to explain how my magic works is to say that those wards or these formations focus raw power and direct it toward a specific purpose, and the purpose for which one can direct that power is.... infinite. One just needs enough power and to figure out the right formation. For instance, one could enhance their own magical power, or become prevent one's mind from being attacked." Solomon said pointing to the respective formation that performed the task he described. " or even bind and seal away a god."

Andy was rather annoyed at being kicked out but it didn't bother her too much. Her phone vibrated in her hand at an incoming message, parts of the phone were brighter than the rest because of the cracks in the screen though she could make out the person who had messaged her. Her mind took a trip down memory lane as she read the name 'Hugo', she laughed a little at the name. It was a person she hadn't heard from in a very long while, last time she had talked to him she threatened to kill him because she found things out that she didn't want to know. 'Andy, it's been a while. Are you okay?' That was an interesting question, was she okay, she was well enough to eat a bit of food so she could say she was doing pretty darn okay. She unlocked it and started typing when the phone changed screens to him calling. Her phone vibrated, she swiped up the little green button. "Hello?" Her voice questioning the man's presence on the other side of the line. The young teenager leaned against the door from outside her arms half crossed and one arm keeping the phone up to her ear. "Meet me at your old work place at 9 tonight, we need to talk." Before Andy could say anything the call ended and she muttered under her breath. "Idiot..." She looked in the window of the kitchen and looked at Morgan. "Hey, do you know where Brody is?" The teenager smiled a little, she had a plan to see what her so called 'guardians' were doing tonight so that she could go meet up with Hugo to see what's up.
Crono Crono
NanLia NanLia

M9vyuPi.jpg

It hadn't taken Emile long to catch up on the trail behind Chase through the woods; the younger wolf wasn't making an effort to keep the distance, so he sped up slightly so he could catch up with Chase within a few minutes after leaving the camping ground. As he neared the smaller pack member he gave a low, but playful, growl of mock annoyance at being left behind, even went as far as to lean in and nip at Chase's hind quarters for good measure. He was proud at how well Chase had come to accept and adapt to the pack attitude; while he still occasionally reacted defensively during some of their 'games' he was doing far better than most that had their worlds reversed on them.

The pack at play was Emile's favorite times. He certainly enjoyed when they hunted the two of them in pairs or with the rest of the pack but it was when they were all playing he had the best of times. Everyone needed to be reminded that life wasn't as serious as people made it to be, and playing hide and go seek in the cool night air not only helped everyone better understand their pack mates, but honed their senses. As he came astride Chase he slowed to a far more reasonable pace -they weren't rushed to do their tour; it wasn't really necessary to do at this point since the pack wouldn't be approaching from anywhere but the main gate, but it was best to make sure Mackenzie hadn't added anything else they should be aware of.
Crono Crono

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May glanced from Solomon to Addy and back again as the man spoke, he had entirely lost her when he started speaking about the sigils that marred her abdomen and how they worked with the Grace as fuel. She had been raised a devout Catholic and she had spent most of her hunting career doing her best to accept that some times a simple cross was just not enough. It had taken Mac weeks to convince her to get the hunters pentagram tattooed on her to prevent being re-possessed by Murehuanon alone and she always found her mind defaulting to casting off anything that wasn't direct from the Bible. As Solomon continued to explain, Ash knew she had missed something of relevance. "So.... Does that mean they're still good?"
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan glanced to Andy as she seemed to come back from wherever she had been. The girl was prone to staring off into space for long periods of time, but Emile had assured her and several others that this was pretty normal for what she was going through. He likened it to human drug abuser going through withdrawal and that, like them, the mind tended to wander for times before clarity returned. She leaned back against the back steps to the small cottage as she considered the question.

"I think he'd be back at his tent by now," She said but gave a slight shrug. "If not there you can check the showers or the food tent, otherwise he's stalking about looking for you." She said with a smirk, leaning her head back against the wooden step and closing her eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sunlight.
T That_Irish_Person

dx0HE3H.jpg

After a short bit of time Mackenzie managed to convince Clay and Leech to finally get out of bed, soon after this the three had exited the colony to start their tour around the walls to check on their traps that had been set up over the past two weeks. Mac was concerned the pack would have found them and disarmed or destroyed them, but it was clear after the first few minutes of their tour that it was evident the pack had either not seen them, or simply didn't care about them being there.

Leech whined about going back to bed; if the pack hadn't touched these, then the rest should be fine but Mac was far too diligent a hunter to make that assumption. Lives could be lost if they missed a portion of the surrounding colony that had been completely disarmed.

When Emile sought to nip at him Chase had been sorely tempted to just put on the brakes so that the Alpha slammed into him and the two would go tumbling. But the Wolf held back and instead welcomed the other by his side, choosing to slow a little to match Emile's pace so that they were running nearly side by side. This momentum continued on for a long while, the two weaving and dodging around and over trees and other obstacles.

Chase realized he must have been caught up in enjoying the run alongside his partner because before he knew it they'd started closing in on the colony. So the Wolf started slowing his pace cautiously, panting quickly from the trip. Ahead came a slightly familiar sight of an abandoned and rotting shack, which had been the main cause for Chase to gauge how far out they were easily. Their original course would have kept the two wolves moving past it at a decent distance however he decided to deviate and b-line for the small wooden building. His pace would slow even more as he neared, not particularly hesitating to make sure it was still empty despite his tense muscles. Only hesitating by slowly sticking his head through the busted doorway and sniffing deeply.

The scent hadn't changed since he'd last been here, confirming nothing would be inside though he didn't go in. The faintest scent of Joe still held in the doorway. Mostly however the strongest smells were of the damp mustiness of the shack along with the smell of dried blood coming from the far corner, Chase's blood to be exact. Injuries sustained during his tussle with the Wolf from the other pack, Chase had been forced to take refuge here briefly and despite being weeks old the smells were still hanging around to those with the enhanced senses.

Chase huffed out a small grow and continued padding along the outside with his snout sniffing at some of the cracks and holes as he passed them by as if to be sure nothing had stirred. Pausing in his investigation the wolf turned to look over at his body curious to see what Emile was doing or making of the situation, or even if he'd followed. Chase was also planning to allow the Alpha to take more of a lead from here since he'd know more of the scouts trails and boundaries than the hunter.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile was momentarily confused by Chase's sudden detour as they made their way towards the outskirts of the colony, at first he had thought the younger wolf had veered because something had caught his eye -or nose, that Emile had missed, but as they drew closer to the small abandoned building he became more and more curious as to what Chase's interest was. He paused a slight distance away listening to their surroundings as Chase made his way to the door way to peek inside. When he returned and gave no indication of whether or not he had found what he was looking for Emile wandered closer to investigate himself.

He followed behind where Chase trailed, nose picking up the faded scents from long ago; some he recognized as wolves he had encountered from the other pack, one was undeniably Chase and the fourth was that of Chase's father. He wondered what this building held as a significance to Chase as the moved around the exterior, Emile had lost interest in scenting the building itself and now wandered further around the building, nose to the ground. No one had been near it in some time, and only those that had left their scent behind. After a time he turned back towards the direction of the colony, looking over his shoulder to Chase to see if the younger wolf would follow him away from the building. It was something he would ask the man later -when they were home again and able.

He continued on the game trail that wrapped around the colony, the path that he had used almost daily on his tours and scouting trips. While he had faith in the remainder of the pack, he always wanted to see things for himself. Within a short while they could see the colony through the woods in the distance but Emile came up short as he spotted something else within the woods a short distance of. A person. He lowered his head and slowly moved off the trail into the underbrush nearly silent as he continued forward, uncertain if the human had spotted him or not; he hadn't been very careful to avoid being seen.
Crono Crono
reapertwo reapertwo

Ginny checks the clock in her room, and smiles. It's almost time for her arrangement with Tara. They won't be sparring today, of course, but Ginny bought a chess board and a deck of cards yesterday, so they're going to be playing those. Tara is pretty confident in her ability to completely demolish the djinn. Ginny is planning to have a lot of fun with this.

Chase had followed after Emile, though he kept a bit back and off to the side as it was probably smarter not to be bunched up. Considering how close the pair were to the colony now he was trying to focus, though smelling Joe's scent even faded had been a rather sudden and unexpected event. One that had him potentially less focused than he should have been, which was why when he noticed the older wolf abruptly hide himself among the brush Chase didn't immediately react. Though the game trail Emile had been using wasn't where Chase currently was and due to the awkward positioning he couldn't see whatever he had seen due to trees.

The Wolf took a wide arc around quietly, nose in the air as he curiously tried to decipher what was ahead. Being upwind however was making that rather difficult, so he stayed low and hidden around a thick grove-like area. Being split from the larger wolf, even if not by far, wasn't the plan however they'd both work with it. It wasn't until the wind shifted and Chase caught a rather strong whiff of fresh spray paint. The fumes were enough to cause the Wolf to sneeze abruptly before crouching low behind a bush in the event he was heard. That was when he caught sight of the piece of wood out of place on a tree further ahead, just over the top of the bush.​
NanLia NanLia
reapertwo reapertwo

Eddie looked up as soon as he heard the sneeze coming from the thickness of the forest. “Hello? Are you a colonist or..... I guess if you were, you wouldn’t be hiding.” He brushed himself off before standing and stretching. “Come on out. I just want to talk. I don’t have my gun, and I wouldn’t use it if I did. My name is Eddie, and I don’t want anyone to get hurt. On either side.” Crono Crono NanLia NanLia

M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile had been thankful that Chase was perceptive enough to follow his lead and duck into the underbrush and wild growth to stay out of sight for the time being. He had slowly made his way along as quietly as he could to try and see exactly what this long human was doing out in the woods. As the wind shifted it brought on his scent -the colony, fresh paint, but otherwise nothing else that Emile would recognize to determine if this were a friend or foe to the pack. The sign had been erected but at his current height and distance he couldn't read it.

He had ever intention of bypassing the human without stopping, so long as he hadn't taken notice, but before he could lay eyes on Chase he heard the other wolf sneeze a short distance off from where he was. Her cursed internally as the man had heard and now called out wanting to talk, claiming he was weapon free. Emile knew Chase well enough to know the younger man would be fool enough to believe the fellow hunter's words -that they wanted a peaceful resolution, but clearly this man wasn't part of the council, or any of it's governing bodies and wouldn't have any say in stopping the colony and accepting the pack.

Emile growled lowly, stalking towards the man but remaining under cover, only allowing the brush around his shake as he moved. He had every intention of frightening the man back to the gates of Vitae before Chase [I did not make a mistake!] has the chance to do something foolish, like change and speak to him.
Crono Crono
reapertwo reapertwo

Last edited:
Solomon just starred at Ash for a moment to get a good luck at her face. The glimmer of excitement he had gotten from explaining his work died out as he was met with a blank and confused look. With an internal sigh and keeping a small smile on his face Solomon nodded as he rolled his sleeves down, " Yeah they're still good. So long as those wards don't disappear completely you'll be invisible to the heavenly host. Uh.... feel free to stay while she makes your protection charm. I'm going to keep working on a side project." Solomon said giving both of the ladies a look before heading over to his couch and a small coffee table that had his most recent work sprawled all over it.
Hypnos, who had been resting within his home in Erebos, stirred from his slumber only briefly as he felt something... odd. A sensation he hadn't felt in ages, the feeling of a sincere prayer as it's message reached him and the power that followed with sincerity. It sounded like the Pack was attacking tonight which meant he would have to prepare to make an appearance, keep his end of the deal. His nap had given him a little power back, but not enough to recover from New York or the constant drain that keeping the First Sin asleep was doing. It wouldn't be long now before his power dried out and he would have to enter hibernation.

Tara yawns, getting up, and carefully making sure not to step on anyone as she goes to the door, heading for the apartments. She gets quite a few odd looks, some of them hostile, but she does her best to ignore them as she goes to Ginny's door, knocking quietly. Ginny opens the door with a grin, ushering her inside for their game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back