• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Andy looked at Morgan with a smirk sitting down next to her, she was looking forward to her answer. That was one thing that she liked, banta, it was fun and most of the time no-one would be offended by it. "No, she's not calling you fat... She's calling you horizontally challenged." Andy laughs a little giving a friendly wink towards Chase. It was rather amazing what a little bit of talking could do to change her attitude, she enjoyed being happy and that was sadly a thing that only the people around her could help provide.

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide smiled as Ashley-May hooked her arm through hers, walking with the woman as she explained where she stood on the matter of dating in the near future. She remained silent, nodding as the woman finished. She could hardly blame her after what she had been through... after what Elijah had put her through. Addy had only visited the man sparingly in the past two weeks, out of equal parts frustration and simply being busy around the Colony or visiting Morgan. He had been doing his best to shield his thoughts from the psychic during her visits, especially when it came to Ash. It was a skill she had taught him and Will both, with limited success. What she could glean was that he was beyond conflicted -- seemingly trying to put the entire thing behind him while being on the verge of throwing himself at her feet and apologizing. Either way, she wouldn't be there to pick him up from his mistake -- he was her friend, but this mistake was his to resolve.

"Nothing wrong with that," Adelaide said. "You have a lot on your plate, after all. But you never know -- you might meet the right guy when you least expect it. Or Eli could always come around," she said with a shrug before shaking her head with a chuckle. "I'm sorry, romantic advice isn't my strong suit. I'm better with spells than dating," she said, wrinkling her nose.

Elijah 6.jpg
Elijah remained completely still as Mackenzie spoke, making her request... and following it up with a warning. Not a threat, but a promise. He held eye contact with her as she spoke, not as a sign of defiance but one of understanding. It was quite the task, not only because of the force behind Mac's words but because he felt his heart shrivel at what she had told him. He had never imagined that his rejection would hurt Ashley-May so badly... he knew it would damage their relationship. But to damage her, the things that made her the bright ray of hope that he had fallen for? It was something he regretted more than he could put into words.

Eli nodded slowly. "I'd expect nothing less," he murmured. "I'll keep her safe, Mac: from the monsters, herself... and me." His eyes fell to the tiled floor as he turned to place a hand on the bag she had provided, patting it.

Emile smiled as Chase announced his intention of continuing to hunter after settling with the pack. He wasn’t certain if she should feel happy that Chase would be comfortable enough to keep doing what he had done his whole life, or disappointed that being with the pack –with him, wouldn’t be enough. He mentioned the pack backing him up, however before she could speak on it, suggest part of the pack or former hunters, joining him so he wouldn’t need to hunt alone, Andy and Morgan were coming in to eat their breakfast. It was a conversation the two of them would have in the future; not something they needed to go into details now for.

Morgan smirked at Chase, content to know there was at least another person with them for the moment that thought the way she did as well. She immediately tucked into her plate of food, mumbling thanks to Emile as she watched him turn to the sink to wash the dishes. She glanced to Chase then, wondering what they had interrupted. The younger of the two didn't seem entirely upset, but something was off with her uncle. She knew she would dig deeper later, when she had the chance. "So Chase, you ready for tonight? You think we're going to see many problems from your friends at the colony?"
Crono Crono
T That_Irish_Person

Ashley-May smiled, appreciating Addy's input, despite the woman mentioning Eli maybe having a change of heart. Every part of her wished it was true, that he might change how he felt, but it certainly didn't change the pain he had caused, nor was she certain whether or not she could trust him not to do it again. "I think it's too much to ask of someone," She stated simply, leading them off the path and through the trimmed grass towards the section of the wall she knew Edgar was posted. "I mean Liam isn't just any baby, he's a Nephilim. Even if we remove the Grace, he'll still be one; asking someone to accept another man's child -in this case an angels child is a bit much." She shrugged. "But I've got you and Will and Mac: Liam is set for parents I think."

As they came closer to the wall she could see her target, the tall handsome man keeping a watchful eye over the other side of the wall. "Edgar!" She called out, hoping she could catch his attention and convince him to break for a few minutes.
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

Mackenzie nodded then, hearing Elijah agree to her terms; that he understood not only what he had done, but what would bring vengeance down upon him if it ever happened again. "Good." She said quietly before stepping to the door. "I'll be back to see you two off, get some rest, Eli." She doubted the man would sleep much before this evening -none of the hunters in the colony would, but at the very least if he stayed in bed he could rest a little bit. She stepped out of his room and closed the door behind her. She wasn't going to take the car back to the house before tonight. Instead she intended to leave it parked at the clinic house they had once occupied until Ash and Eli were ready to go. She had had the Beast prepped for days now, there wasn't much else she needed to do.

Exiting the clinic she headed across the lawn to the car and dropped the duffel into the back before turning and heading into the small down. She needed to get some back up if she was going to go and check the traps around the colony; no one better than Clay and Leech.
Safton Safton

travisbello.jpg

Chase grumbled slightly wondering how it had ended up a two on one, though it was certainly good to see Andy return in a better mood. They were rare, so he took them when he could get them. Briefly he peered at Emile who'd continued with the dishes, the man offering no assistance or help in the matter. This was likely the smart idea, but Chase never claimed to be a smart man. Turning his attention back to the two ladies across the table he smirked, "Guess I'll be making sure to eat both of your portions every morning before you get here then." It was the smallest declaration of war, that wouldn't be taken back. Though it was hard to say if this would be the last morning like this here at the abandoned camp, Chase realized and let out a somber huff.

Morgan asked if he was prepared for tonight, and if he thought anyone would be giving them problems. The man sat back in the chair, "Ready as I'll ever be. As for the friends, they aren't the type to stand down. We're hunters, it's not easy for us." It had taken everything Chase had to do just that when it came to Thomas, but if he hadn't he would have killed the man and had to live with his fathers murderer being right.

"What about you?" He asked Morgan while propping up one leg on the other before eyes wandered to the redhead. "You'll just have to make do without us." He told her, knowing Andy would be fine. She wouldn't be here at camp alone, though those she'd arguably made the closest connections with in the pack would all be away.​
NanLia NanLia
T That_Irish_Person

Andy raised her eyebrow listening to their conversation, she knew it had something to do with Vitae but wasn't sure what in the world they were talking about. "Where are you guys going?" The smile on her face turning into a frown as she pecked at the food on the plate, no longer looking that appealing. She flicked some of the food with a piece of bacon, she looked up at Emile for some answer then turning her gaze to Morgan."What are you ready for? What about hunters?" Her eyebrows furrowed a little in confusion, she wasn't mad not at all, more dissapointed that she didn't pick up on anything earlier. Her curly red hair fell down the side of her face as she pushed the plate of food forward no longer wanting it, she ate a piece of bacon at least which was the first bit of food she had eaten for a few days. She rejected herself from any interactions again looking out of the window in the room, it was pretty outside, the only times she gets to go out is when she was being accompanied which wasn't always fun when she wanted to be alone. "J'en ai rien à cirer do coup..." She muttered under her breath hoping no one would hear her French.
Crono Crono
NanLia NanLia

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide could see why many of Vitae's female residents were taken with Edgar. The man was standing guard atop the walls, locked in conversation with Bart -- about what, Addy couldn't tell. Ashley-May called out to him, but after a brief and somewhat awkward conversation it was clear he didn't have the time to come and chat. As Ash left the lunch for him when he had the chance to step away from his duties, Addy once again hooked her arm with the woman's. "C'mon, let's go see if we can track down Solomon," she remarked. "Do you know where he would be?" Adelaide knew that Liam's wads were in all likelihood still intact, but it paid to be careful. After all, depending on the way tonight went, Ashley-May wouldn't be able to have a second chance at them while she and Elijah were on the run.

Elijah Brooding.jpg
Elijah nodded at Mackenzie's "command" along with her informing him that she'd be back to send them on their way tonight. Climbing back into the bed reluctantly, he sighed after Mac left. He knew there wouldn't be any sleep for him in the next few hours; even as he lay here his body was tingling with anxious energy and no outlet to expel it. It was the epitome of "hurry up and wait". Allowing his head to rest against the pillow, he turned to glare accusingly at the clock hanging on the wall as the hand ticked slowly onward.

zlawuat.jpg
BRUpige.jpg

Emile chuckled hearing Chase's threat to eat both their meals before they arrived in the morning; while he knew it was idol the image of the younger wolf attempting to stuff his face out of spite was amusing. "Vous obtiendrez en gras," He mumbled over his shoulder to the younger man, giving him a glance. "Fat like you promise? Et, you said, 'stay at home bitching?" Emile certainly had not forgotten Chase's earlier promise that had the Alpha chosen him he would remain at home getting fat and bitching all day. The idea still brought a smirk to his features, though it faded as Andy started questioning where they were going and what was happening, soon followed up with the comment that she didn't care.

Before he could answer Morgan was butting in, choosing to ignore Chase's threats of eating her food to speak to Andy. "We're going to the colony tonight to ... work things out. After that, we'll be back. I don't think most of the Pack is staying at the colony." She paused as Emile gave her a meaningful glance and she soon realized this was part of the night that had not been discussed with Chase. She cleared her throat and quickly moved on. "But Brody and Malcolm are staying with you tonight, until it's all done." She offered the other girl a smile around her mouthful of toast.
Crono Crono
T That_Irish_Person

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May was only slightly disappointed that Edgar didn't have time to speak with her. She had wanted to see him before she was off tonight, to wish him luck, but reluctantly left behind the food she had taken from the fridge, hoping he would understand. As Addy came to reclaim her arm she glanced down the street towards there remainder of the colony. "Either his apartment, getting breakfast or at the Clinic picking up his pack. They're all in generally the same place, so we can start at the clinic and make our way across?" She honestly wasn't sure where the man was, and they hadn't come to a point where she had asked for, or offered her cell phone number to the man.
Safton Safton

upload_2017-9-11_18-14-49.jpeg
Adelaide nodded at Ashley-May's suggestion, starting toward the Clinic. She could only imagine that Ash wouldn't want to spend any amount of time in the same structure that housed Elijah; if she were in her shoes, she would put it off for as long as possible before the inevitable outing at the theater and whatever followed. An idea struck her, a conversation she had once hoped to have with Mackenzie but had yet to summon the necessary courage for. She began slowly, filling the silence as they approached the Clinic.

"So, Mac and Will are obviously crazy about each other," she began. "I get the sense that she isn't the dating sort. Or at least, she wasn't until she met him. Were there ever any others when the two of you were..." her voice trailed off as she sighed. "Sorry, I don't mean to pry. I don't want you to think it's the jealous ex coming out in me," Addy said lightly.

"Edgar" had been in a conversation with Bart when Ash had called out to him, however, another hunter came to relieve him from his duties at that very moment to allow him a few hours to eat and rest. Laughing at the situation he vaulted down from the wall and jogged after her, having no problems catching up seeing as they weren't moving very fast. With a smile on his face he nodded a greeting toward Adelaide, shrugged and said "It would seem I do have time after all, Ryan came to fill in for me for a bit."

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

travisbello.jpg

The man sat still as he listened to Emile say something in French, turning in time to catch the mans glance before he repeated it in English. Chase simply shrugged in response, "It would be killing two birds with one stone." He mused with an innocent smile. It wasn't until Andy outright asked that Chase realized nobody had really spoken to the girl on the subject. Truly he didn't believe she needed to know, not only did she have enough on her plate to deal with but he didn't want her looking at the pack in an even harsher light than she might already.

Morgan was quick to respond before either of the men, who might have been far less...graceful with their words. In Morgan's moment of distraction plus shoving her toast into her mouth Chase had lunged a hand into her plate and escaped with a piece of bacon which he started eating. The man could have easily eaten from Andy's barely touched plate, but in the event she'd return and eat some more he didn't want to prevent that. Besides, the other female was far more fun to steal from considering the war she'd decided to start.

"Anything you want us to bring back from civilization?" He asked loud enough so Andy would know it was directed at her despite having stalked off to a window. Chase couldn't really promise anything considering he had no clue how the night would go, but if she had anything on her mind that she needed he'd try if the opportunity presented itself.​
NanLia NanLia
T That_Irish_Person

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May glanced to Addy from the corner of her eye as she brought up Will and Mac, she had known the other woman long enough to know there wasn't any malice behind the inquiry. Really it would have been harmless curiosity or genuine concern for the well being of William. She smiled slowly and shook her head. "No, never. Mac isn't -wasn't that sort before she met Will. I was with her for five years before we came to Vitae and it was nothing but casual between us." She gave a little shrug. "I was taught that everybody has just one soul mate; one person they love without question or reason until the end of time. You might feel love for other people here and there, but there is only one perfect match for you. If you're lucky you'll find them."

Before she could go on any more or further Edgar caught up with them. She blinked but smiled nonetheless, surprised that he was suddenly freed from his duties. "Well I'm glad you get some time off; I came by to give you some sandwiches and wanted to wish you luck with tonight." She hated that she would be gone from the colony during all of this, but she had made a promise to Will and Mac to take care of Eli -and he couldn't be here during this.
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

upload_2017-9-13_23-41-53.jpeg
Adelaide listened, eyes watching Ashley-May thoughtfully as the woman spoke. She wasn't surprised by the answer and she was aware of the fact that she and Mac had enjoyed one another's company during their years on the road together, but there was no judgement behind her expression as she nodded her understanding. Addy didn't know where she stood on the subject of soulmates, but it was clear Will and Mac were special to one another. She gave the hunter something Adelaide never could have. She was opening her mouth to respond when she heard the sound of approaching footsteps.

Turning around, she returned Edgar's nod with a smile. She listened to the exchange between the two, narrowly covering a frown as she realized something about the man was off. His "presence" wasn't typical, something about it was different. An attempt to glean surface thoughts from the man met no success; he was a mental brick wall, like Mackenzie. Addy was surprised; she hadn't heard about the man being anything more than a talented hunter, but clearly there was more to him than met the eye.

Forcing herself to maintain a calm outward composure, she continued to smile at the man as she spoke up. "Nice to finally meet you, Edgar. I'm Adelaide. You stay safe out there tonight."

Solomon nodded in agreement, " Luckily I'm fluent in a few languages, but Greek is not one of them. Looks like I'm going to have to start translating words for the magic system... thanks Ginny. You're one of the few people here I can come to about my magic and get something other than a blank stare." Solomon said smiling at her. After finishing up his meal Solomon got up and stretched himself. " Well it was good seeing you, but it seems I've got my work cut out for me. I'll look for you at nightfall." Solomon said with wave before beginning to make his way back to his apartment.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

As Solomon walked he opened up his notebook and began writing out the words he had planned to put in the magic system. First in Hebrew and then what their English translation roughly meant. Solomon could tell he was going to have a hell of a time translating the words. He only hopes he wouldn't have to reconfigure the entire spell formation because of the language change.
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Ginny grins. "And you're a wonderful conversation partner." She murmurs, dipping her head. She considers her options, deciding not to go for today's blood bag quite yet. She's found her abilities are stronger when she's just fed, so she'll take it right before everything goes down tonight.

zlawuat.jpg
BRUpige.jpg

Morgan growled playfully at Chase as he snatched a piece of bacon from her play, mock-threatening that she would stab him with her fork, though they both knew the retaliation threat was idle. She waited, glancing at Andy as Chase addressed her, asking if she could think of something she needed the pack couldn't offer for her at the moment but the girl seemed utterly distracted. She gave Chase a forgiving look; she knew it had been hard for him to connect with Andy since she'd come to the pack.

Emile drained the sink, now done with the dishes, turning his attention back to the two still seated at the table. He decided to let Andy stew for the time being; she'd come around when she wanted to. He glanced briefly at Chase before addressing Morgan as the girl still stuffed her face. "I tell him dis already today, not I tell you." he said, crossing his arms over his chest, attempting a stern visage but Morgan always made the mood lighter, the girl was never serious. "You stay close together. You keep the other safe. No matter what happen to who, you stay out of trouble, yes?" He wasn't waiting for answer because he knew she and Chase, would just argue the point. "You are de next Alpha, you should not be go, but I know you will not stopped. Dey cannot know who you are, okay? Only me. If I go, if something happen, the pack has you."
Crono Crono
T That_Irish_Person

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May frowned as she heard Edgar's name being called from the wall once more, she glanced back over her shoulder to see the hunter being called back; for what reason she had no idea. "So much for your time off." She said, but smiled, stepping in to throw her arms over the taller man's shoulder and give him a hug. "Be safe tonight, alright? I really want to come back and watch you toss Mac around some more." She waved as the man headed back the other way and she glanced to Addy with a shrug. They had wasted a bit of time already, and she knew it was getting closer to the time that she would need to head out with Eli -Mac had insisted they leave before dusk just to be sure.

"Let's head over to the apartments? See if Solomon is there?" She suggested to the other woman, not wanting to waste much more time. "If we don't find him there, we'll head back to the house and may that... gris-gris Mac wanted, alright?"
Safton Safton

dx0HE3H.jpg

After leaving the Clinic Mac had made her way across the colony to the former bunkers -now temporary place for the Nest. She could see a few individuals, civilians and hunters, milling around not far, none seemed enthused about their visitors, but they certainly looked friendlier than the wolf-sympathizer mob she had seen previously. Without hesitation she hand climbed the steps and headed into the building; this was her Nest after all, even though it had been over five years, she still felt like she was a part of it.

Inside the dimly lit accommodations Mac edged her way past the rows of beds were the Nest's Feeders' were sleeping. Silently she stepped through the bodies of sleeping vampires, none seemed bothered by her presence. She gave Franklin a quick nod -the Master never slept so far as she knew, and soon found herself where Clay and Leech were snuggled together. She soon climbed along the bed they were nestled in, wiggling her small frame between the two; Leech growling at the intrusion but Clay laughed. It was an odd feeling to be near them again, she couldn't call it home; only Will made her feel like that, but they were certainly familiar.

"Time to get up, lazy bones." She murmured but didn't move. Once more Leech growled, but Clay hugged Mac closer. "We have traps to go and inspect -make sure the pack didn't disarm them"

Solomon sighed and closed his notebook as he walked. He had learned the hard way not to write and walk at the same time. It had not only gotten him lost on several occasions, but it also landed him in hot water more than once. As Solomon made his way back to the apartments he glanced around at passing faces and couldn't help but wonder how many would die tonight. How many bodies would line the streets as the pack besieged the Colony... it wasn't a pleasant figure not to mention the mental images. Solomon shook his head in an effort to dispel the thought. When he did he noticed a few familiar figures. It was Ashley-May and Addy. Solomon gave a small wave to the two women as he made his approach. It was a nice opportunity to check on the child, as well as the sigils, but most of all he just enjoyed their company. Despite the unfortunate incident Solomon did try to keep on their good side and befriend them.
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

upload_2017-9-15_19-33-55.jpeg
Adelaide gave Edgar a parting wave, nodding at Ashley-May's suggestion with a smile. As they began walking toward the apartments, Adelaide turned to see a familiar face from the corner of her eye: Solomon. She gently nudged Ashley-May with her elbow, gesturing toward the man. He was holding a book -- probably some obscure tome regarding occult rituals, as per usual -- and already heading toward them. She returned his wave as he neared. "How are the preparations going?" she asked as he neared.

travisbello.jpg

Andy hadn't answered him and Chase let out a quiet sigh, meeting Morgan's gaze. A simple nod in understanding that she could ask the distracted girl later herself.

It hadn't really hit Chase until the moment Emile started discussing his rather adamant request for a second time and the man was practically spelling it out. The Alpha was keeping his distance come tonight. Chase had been so worried about what might go down as well as how those in Vitae might look at him or react that he'd not given enough thought to the fact that Emile was the more valuable target. This only hit home fully when the man spoke to Morgan as the next in line, "So who's supposed to be watching your back then?" He asked with a light glare that was meant as nothing more than a warning that Chase was onto him now. Arguing over it wouldn't be completely fair since he'd already agreed to keep an eye on the mans niece, however arguing and questioning were two different concepts entirely.

Normally he assumed the Beta would be the one to take that place at the Alpha's side, but Malcolm was remaining behind. The temptation to argue that he should stay with Emile was on the tip of his tongue that he was forced to bite. Fact was his presence could go either way, calming or agitating...then of course there was his mouth. All of it kept him from arguing his position tonight despite being not very comfortable with Emile's own position.

It wasn't until Emile's final words that Chase found himself irritated, "I get what you are saying but talking like that doesn't do a bit of good." He snorted, crossing his own arms over his chest. Emile was preparing for worst case scenario which was logical. Logic however, didn't prevent the man from showing his dislike.​
NanLia NanLia
T That_Irish_Person

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May gave Solomon a warm smile as he came near; despite what had happened during the spell casting he had done for her and Liam, she still remained his friend. Solomon had apologized, in his own way, the man was odd but Ash simply chalked it up to who and what he was; Mac certainly hadn't been pleased with the fact that Ash had gone out of her way to speak to Solomon, but she owed the man her gratitude for helping her when he really didn't need to. She waited quietly for Solomon to answer Addy inquiry first; anything that might help the colony was far more important than ask him to double check the wards.
Safton Safton
St. Boethius St. Boethius

BRUpige.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan glared at Emile as he spoke about what to expect at the colony. That he wanted her and Chase to keep close and for her to avoid letting them know exactly who she was; she knew it was for the overall benefit of the Pack, they would need a successor and a leader for the coming years to survive the First Sin, but he was talking like he wasn't going to come back. Mouth opened to argue, to fight and shout but Chase was beating her to it, and far better said than what she had come up with. Jaw clamped shut as she let her counterpart for the evening go on, pushing the plate away and waiting for his answer.

Emile had kept a steady eye as Chase spoke, he knew very well Chase was aware of what he was speaking about, he was more than a little surprised that Morgan hadn't started a fight, but it was clear she was going to let his boyfriend do the work. He glance to the ever skulking Andy before speaking to the two girls. "Vous laissez veuillez," It wasn't a request; clear by his tone and he waited for the two to leave, Andy storming off, as she did and Morgan turning a final glare as she left the cabin, pointedly slamming the door behind her. He sighed deeply before turning his attention back to Chase. "You know le meute will watch for me." he said simply, in response to the first question Chase had posed. He stood up from leaning against the counter and stepped across the kitchen to where Chase was still seated.

As he leaned down his slipped his hand beneath Chase's chin, tilting it upwards so he could brush his lips along the other mans as he spoke again. "No fear from you, loup perdu. I come home tonight, oui? You make me dinner?" He smirked, gently kissing the younger man in a playful manner.
Crono Crono
T That_Irish_Person

Solomon looked between the both of them with a smile. Just talking with them seemed to revitalize the sorcerer. Locking himself in his apartment for his research was effective in getting things done, but every so often even he needed human interaction. " They are going very well. I've added on to the warding that the god placed around the Colony. It uses Pan's power to activate the magic so that the local vegetation will join the fight. And attempt to restrain anything the original warding activates on. Other than that I've been working on a new spell to use against the Pack, but I've hit a wall. You guys wouldn't happen to be fluent in Greek would you?"

upload_2017-9-16_16-8-56.jpeg
Adelaide nodded with interest at Solomon's almost casual explanation of the high-level spellcraft he was engaging in -- things even she wasn't capable of. At his last query, Addy gave the man a sympathetic smile. "Afraid not; I only know a few phrases, half of which I learned from Elijah. You need something in Latin or Creole, though? I'm your girl," she remarked with a grin. She turned to gesture towards Ash, "We were actually hoping you could check the wards before tonight, just to be on the safe side."

Solomon's head snapped over to Ash as Addy told him that they wanted wards checked before tonight. " Of yes of course! Of course I'd be happy to, That's actually part of the reason why I came to see you two. If there somewhere specific you'd like to go to check? If not I would like to invite you back to my apartment. That way I can check on the wards and maybe with your help," Solomon said looking to Addy, " The two of us can whip something together to help keep her and the child save as well as hidden." Solomon hoped that it didn't sound weird, him inviting them to his apartment.

Last edited:
travisbello.jpg

The man furrowed his brow at the french, watching the two ladies leave both curious and confused. Flinching ever so slightly at the door slamming as Morgan left. As Emile closed the difference between them Chase could tell the man was stressed. Yet once their lips nearly met with a tilt the older hardly had to put effort into, the pair both seemed to relax even if only a little. Chase eyed the other man a suspicious look he spoke about not having fear and dinner, and while he was clearly still not done with the previous subject he chuckled as the two kissed. Once apart and Chase had control of his lips again he responded, "Or we can order some food to go for once." He knew Emile wasn't as fond of the local food places, preferring to eat and cook their own rather than ordering.

Reaching up with one hand he cupped the back of Emile's head, keeping the other man there and pushing there foreheads together as he let out a sigh. "I'm not losing anyone else, you hear me?" Then he tilted his head for a quick final kiss before standing up out of his chair and looking towards the front door. "Kicking them out just to try and seduce me is low, even for you." He mused for a briefly before turning back to Emile, "Which part do you think pissed her off more? Being paired off and told to be good, or the same reason that I had for getting annoyed at you."
NanLia NanLia

upload_2017-9-16_17-10-56.jpeg
Adelaide turned to look at Ashley-May with a questioning glance before returning her gaze to Solomon. "Sure, that's a good a place as any," she remarked. She could practically hear Mackenzie howling from here, knowing the woman still had a vague distrust of Solomon after the incident with Ashley-May being scalded by his spell. Smirking slightly at the thought, she turned back to the man as they began moving toward the apartments. "I'm going to craft a gris-gris bag for them tonight, as well," Addy said with a shrug. "They're crude but effective in my experience for warding off most things that might come sniffing around. Angels are slightly out of my league, though."

BRUpige.jpg

Emile smirked as Chase suggested getting food to go; it certainly wasn't the first time it had been requested -and not only by Chase. Morgan was always on him for getting 'take out' food, as it was called. While he wanted to resist the request, he figured he could concede to his boyfriends request just this once. However before he could say anything Chase's tone became serious, the statement he made broke Emile's heart. He knew Chase was still suffering from the loss of his father -that he would feel this pain for a very long time to come. As much as Emile wanted to promise that he -they would be just fine, he couldn't bring himself to say the words.

Chase strode away, and he watched, he had started to learn the younger man's tells. Making the statement about seduction, the jab at Emile was a way for Chase to deflect some of his worry, to stave off his nerves. He had seen this behavior a few times in the other wolf, mostly when it came to their talk about Vitae and tonight. "Both," He admitted at Chase's inquiry about his niece. "She want to lead, she want to be ... to be être au pouvoir." He frowned slightly, "She want to be Alpha, but she still want to play." He shrugged. "She peut pas have both, oui?"

He leaned against the edge of the table, watching the younger man a moment before speaking again. "Dis will be okay." He stated simply. "We will survive, we will keep ton amis safe." There was always the question about Thomas that lingered in the background. Chase had made it clear the hunter was not to be executed, to be freed after they were done with the colony, but Emile didn't feel it was enough -nor did most of the pack. "You still want to give le chasseur his free? You want him back to Vitae?"
Crono Crono

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smiled when Solomon said he would be happy to look over her and Liam's wards, more so when her two resident mystics started the discussion on how to further protect the two of them in their travels for the evening. She had left the colony once before -when she, Mac and Addy had taken the take to go and relax. The entire day had been near perfection; Mac had been nice to Addy, they had an awkward beginning when Mac had brought up not knowing how to actually talk to people, but Addy had been a spectacular sport about it all. Even know, when she knew there should be tension between the two women, it was hard to find any. To further the day she had been able to surfing again, something she missed doing while traveling around the Mac and on the way home she had been surprised by Mac pulling off the road into the used car lot (There was no stopping Mac from driving her car at that point). She had got out and told Ash to 'pick a car, you're going to be a mom soon and you can't be hitchhiking around with a kid.... just don't make it a soccer mom car' In the end Ash had picked the fiat, the car that Mac now refereed to as the Pink Bubble.

Ashley-May walked with Addy and Solomon towards the apartments, where the two women had been headed previously, with a growing sense of anxiety. She had managed to quell any nerves about tonight by simply distracting herself with odds and ends to be done around the colony; helping where she could without getting in the way, but with this she would be out of things, out of items to keep her mind occupied. Her mind wandered but came back as Addy mentioned Angels and being unable to ward against them. "Mac said she has the Angel thing covered. I didn't ask what her plan was, but I assume it had something to do with Hypnos."
Safton Safton
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back