• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ashley-May did her best to try and ignore the banter between Mac and Addy, it was clear neither of them were going to relent, however when Mac suggest that Addy either become a partner judge, she turned a glare at her partner. She was about to make a remark about being ‘loaned out’ when Addy returned fire. She could only just shake her head and dig into her meal, hoping the fire on her face would dissipate soon.

Mackenzie smirked at Adelaide’s suggestion and winked in return however Will’s arm and serious turned drowned out the playfulness that had been around the table. She leaned in to kiss his forehead gently, not that they had a great height discrepancy at the moment; the man was nearly as tall seated as she was standing. “I’m good. I eat anything before tonight I’ll end up sick.” She patted her stomach slightly. “Feeling nauseous.”
She did not miss the meaningful look Ash gave her, and knew immediately what the other woman suggested. “No Ash, as much as you wish it to be true: I am not pregnant. There are enough Cannonachs’ running around out there on the loose; no one needs any more of us.” She felt the pressure of today already bearing down on her. The colony and Will trusted her judgement about the Nest, about bringing Franklin and his vampires here to help them with the pack, but Chase’s last words to here were not to trust Franklin and it worried her he was right. Not to mention at some time she would have to deal with her brothers and father here, alive or not and she certainly wasn’t sure she was ready –she doubted she ever would be.
She set the mug on the table and gave Will’s shoulder a squeeze. “I have a lot to do today so I hope you’re alright to get your troops in order without me.” She had been helping Will organize his men and women, helping in training and the like, but she had things to prepare for Ash’s trip and a man she needed to speak with beforehand.

Emile nodded as Chase stated he would be careful and he would keep an eye on Morgan. Emile expected all kinds of trouble tonight – he knew there would be plenty of resentful colonist’s to contend with, but at least if Chase and Morgan kept close together he would have just a little less to worry about. He glanced to the plate in front of him once more, knowing that he needed to eat a decent meal before getting people organized for the evening so he reached out and dragged the dish closer, resuming his meal.
“Morgan warn me,” He started between bites, but did not make eye contact with the younger man, an attempt to keep his smile concealed. “That you like, erm. Ques’est le mot….” He glanced to the dictionary at the counter, but decided against it. “You like the laisse et les collier. Plus now the museau. Je n’ai jamais imaginé you be interested in servité, you like I tie you up?”

Morgan shook her head slowly as she came to sit next to Andy on the ground. “No, I don’t ever wish I wasn’t who I was.” She admitted, but gave Andy a slow smile. “It’s different where I’m from.” She said, glancing around them to the woods. “Far different from here. We have a town, a community of people like us, werewolves and humans. Even some other supernatural things come and live with for a time, and everyone knows what we are there.” She picked idly at the grass as she spoke. “I went to school, graduated. I was going to go to college but, well, all of this started and I made my decision that the pack needed me more than me getting a degree in esthetics.” She sighed and looked to Andy. “Here it’s just… horrible. None of the humans know what we are, and those that do try and kill us, but we’re not monsters, event those of us that have fallen.” She knew Andy was mournful for the innocent that she had killed to feed on. “But even humans have their own monsters, look at Thomas. He killed another human just for being associated with a wolf –and not even one from the pack. They have murder and rapists, so they aren’t any better than we are really.”
She nudged Andy’s foot with her own. “When you come home with us to the North, back to Borseit you’ll see the difference. This,” She waved her hand around the campsite and the other pack members here. “Is not what it’s like there, I promise.”
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
T That_Irish_Person

William, for the briefest of moments, caught onto Ashley-May's pointed look at his girlfriend after she announced feeling sickly. His eyes widened at the conversation that followed, watching Mackenzie intently. It was a conversation the two of them had yet to have in full: children, a family. It had only been two and a half weeks since they came into each others' lives, though for Will it occasionally seemed like years that they'd known each other. He wasn't sure what he felt when Mackenzie casually dismissed the idea of children in the near future. Relief? Disappointment?

He shook the thoughts away as Mac addressed him, smiling back at her. "I think I'll manage," he murmured, leaning up to place a brief kiss on her cheek. "Be careful," Will said, picking up his fork reluctantly. Suddenly he wasn't feeling hungry either.

Adelaide watched the scene unfold silently, the mischievous banter and the playful energy it had generated now evaporated. Starting in on her food, her thoughts fell to the night ahead of them and what it might bring.

Solomon shook his head, " People who don't heed the words of others are the naive ones. Sometimes the greatest insights can come from the one with the least experience. Anyway... what to do about that food." Solomon said looking around. The lunch ladies should be right here, but he couldn't seem to find them. " Did we pass the-ah!" Solomon said finally finding them after looking around. The human was desperately starving after about a day of not eating.

travisbello.jpg

Chase was scraping the last of the eggs when Emile started speaking once again. Focused on the food for the most part as the other man fought the language barrier to get what he wanted across. In the aftermath of the eggs he went for the coffee, drinking just as the Alpha broke through said barrier. For the most part Chase hadn't understood what Emile was saying, lost in translation, up until the very end. Abruptly the pressure in Chase's mouth change and coffee sprayed forth back into the cup, and a little onto the table and plate of food. Setting down the cup as he started into a small coughing fit, trying to clear the hot burning liquid from his wind pipe with one fist pounding gently against his chest.

"I'm honna kill her." He spoke hoarsely the moment he was able, and before he'd gotten his voice or breath fully back. Then he turned to look at Emile, unsure if he was being serious or if this was a ruse he and Morgan had cooked up. Chase didn't put it past the mans niece to tell him it was the genuine truth, to get back at Chase for one of any number of things he'd done to the girl. Whether it was a potential interest or not, she was not getting away with this.

Though Chase was already shaking his head no through watered eyes, clearing his throat once more before sitting up straight. "I joked about buying you a leash and collar a few weeks back, she took it in the wrong direction and apparently ran with it." Chase was embarrassed, annoyed, and lightly amused all wound up at once. "I've got to start watching what I say around her...she's more fox than wolf."
NanLia NanLia

Ginny grins when he finds them, excited. She's tempted to ask why all the cooks are female, but decides to leave that for another time. "Awesome! Gonna need all the strength we can get."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie nodded at Will's instructions with a slight roll to her eyes. "I'll see you before..." She shook her head. "I'll see you later." She gave his shoulder a squeeze before turning her attention back to Ash who looked very disappointed at her partners answer. "I made you some sandwiches last night before bed, they're in the fridge, that should hold you over until you leave tonight and I left some cash in the Beast so you can get food at the theater tonight: you are not obligated to feed Elijah." She leaned in and kissed Ash's forehead before giving Addy a nod and heading for the front door. Keys in her jacket pocket she was willing to risk visions to accomplish her missions for today.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May watched Mac leave the house before looking back to Will pointedly. "So what about it?" She asked taking another bite of her breakfast. "You guys going to have kids? Do you want kids?" She knew it was early on but the pair of them worked seamlessly together, it was hard not to see that the likely hood either of them would ever be without the other again was null. "You can't even begin to think that she wouldn't look cute as hell pregnant." Eye's widened at the image, "She's so tiny! It would look so funny." She paused, smile turning into a grin. "Oh my god I just had the mental image of that, it needs to happen." She laughed, given the size difference between the couple she knew Mac's baby 'bump' would be more like a mountain.
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg

While Emile had certainly meant to make Chase squirm with the information he had been provided from Morgan, he certainly had not expected the reaction Chase had had to his words. Now he regretted not learning the words in English and made a note to learn them in the future. Emile certainly did not miss the fact that Chase had not denied the idea or suggestion that Emile tie him up, but decided against bringing it up again, after all he's almost chocked to death from shock the first time around. Emile chuckled as the young man declared war on his niece -he certainly wasn't going to prevent any repercussions of this.

The last comment, calling Morgan a fox rather than a wolf made Emile pause and frown slightly, looking to Chase for further explanation. "Pourquoi, erm. Why fox?" He wasn't certain if Chase was referring to the animal or the kitsune, and why she would be more like either of them than what she really was.
Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

Chase was very aware of Emile's questioning look and question in general as he stood up to grab a paper towel or two. He huffed lightly as he thought about how best to explain it, "They're sly or cunning, mischievous even. She set this whole thing up, whether you were aware of it or not. Changing the story, putting the idea in your head." Chase moved back to the table and started cleaning up the small mess he'd made. Then turned to toss them in the small trash bin across the room, momentarily he paused behind Emile's chair and placed his hands on the older mans large shoulders. Digging in slightly at the bare minimum of a massage as he leaned his head down closer to Emile's ear, "In other words big guy, she just used you to get back at me." He spoke in lower amused tone before releasing the man, then Chase returned to his seat.

Sometimes he had to spell things out to an extent, not that he was bothered, sometimes it was worth it to see the revelation on Emile's face when it finally clicked. "Unless," Chase started whilst cocking his head to the side as to eye the other wolf. "You were in on it the whole time." It was a small harmless accusation but he watched Emile for any tell's.
NanLia NanLia

Solomon simply nodded in agreement and and got one of whatever they were serving. Now wasn't the time to be picky, and he would need to recoup his strength for his magic. " Solomon looked around and found a place to sit against the building. Digging into his meal Solomon readdressed the topic of his magic now that his polite correction had been made. " going back to our previous topic... it's not so much just the wording within the spell as it is all of it coming together. Like how the devils trap features a pentagram. A pentagram might work on a demon, but not a werewolf. The lines, symbols, etc that are all put into the magic circle allow the magic to work. "

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg William Main.jpg
William watched Mackenzie leave, a somber smile on his face as the door shut behind her. He was nearly taken aback by Ashley-May's sudden barrage of questions. He let her get the "baby fever" all out of her system -- noting Adelaide's grin out of the corner of his eye -- before replying. Clearing his throat, he shrugged noncommittally, rubbing at the back of his neck. When he spoke, his tone was slightly dry, "As glad as I am that you enjoy the idea so much, it's not a conversation we've really had, Ash. We've only been in each others' lives for less than a month. I don't know how she feels about it... as for me?"

He paused, suddenly nervous with Addy's presence in the room. It wasn't lost on either of them that -- had things gone differently -- it could have been the witch he was having this conversation about right now. Adelaide, sensing his trepidation, shook her head reassuringly. "Go ahead, Will. You don't have to dance on thin ice around me. Besides, I'm curious, too," she remarked with a smirk.

Will sighed, but gave her a thankful nod. "I don't know. I never really pictured myself as the doting father, probably because I didn't think I could match up to what I got from the family that adopted me." He sighed. "Figuring out that my biological father was a literal angel doesn't exactly help when it comes to expectations in that department," he muttered. He hesitated before continuing. "I guess part of me always thought it would depend on finding the right person for it to even be a possibility."

Ginny nods, listening intently to his words as she sits next to him. "That's really interesting. Does the culture they're from play into it at all? Like, for instance, a circle for a djinn versus one for a kitsune. Would one be in Arabic, and the other in Japanese?" She asks curiously.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May looked at Adelaide with a mocking scowl, "That really wasn't answer." She complained, setting aside her empty plate and sipping at the glass of milk. Turning her attention back to William, regarding him carefully before smirking. "That's fine, whatever Will, don't tell me the truth." He leaned forward and pointed at the table top, tapping her finger. "But I know now, I know for sure, that you two are going to be the quintessential perfect little family: two kids, little dog, white picket fence." She gave him a wink before rising and collecting her dishes and Mac's mug. "You remember this, because I'll get to say I told you so." She dropped off the dishes in the sink, pausing to consider washing them then deciding it could be left for tomorrow -whatever that day brought.

She stepped to the fridge, searching briefly for the food Mac had prepped for her, the small hunter wasn't lying when she said it would tide her over. Inside all individually wrapped were nearly a dozen sandwiches, she slowly shook her head, selecting a couple before closing the door and showing Will what had been left. "Look she's already practicing for packing your kids lunches." There wasn't a chance she was going to let Will squirm away from this topic. "I need to check in with Solomon but then I'll be back after I see someone else. Addy, Mac said you could make some hex bags? For tonight, like extra warding against being found? Is that right?"

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie slowly drove the Beast towards the Clinic, her first appointment of the day was to have a long over due chat with Mr. Davenport. She had avoided the man since he had decided to tear apart her best friend for good reasons: she had no reason to address the man before today, he didn't have anything she needed. But the fact that he was a legacy, like herself, and they were not going to be in the colony, she felt like she needed to have some words with the man about what should happen tonight.

At the clinic she grabbed a few things out of the Beast before heading inside, the clinic itself was empty, but this wasn't surprising since Eli was the only patient there and all the rest of the preparations underway around the colony, there wasn't need to staff the place like they usually did. At Eli's door she paused, giving it a sharp knock before pushing the door open; she was not going to give him an option in this conversation. "Elijah. We need to talk."
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg

Emile tilted his head aside as Chase leaned in to speak into his ear, the younger mans hands on his shoulders. A slow smile crossed his lips as he explained the reasoning behind why he had called Morgan a fox -it made sense now, but it certainly wasn't a term he had ever heard used in French. He raised an eye brow as Chase suggested that Morgan had used him to get back at Chase, and did his best to conceal his grin, letting the other man take his seat once more. At the suggestion that he may have known the trick, he spread his hands and shrugged slightly. "I guess you will never know." He gave Chase a playful wink before chuckling and rising from the table, collecting their empty plates and taking them to the sink to wash.

Breakfast with Chase had been a pleasant distraction for him, keeping his mind off of what would be headed their way, and of course the consideration of what would happen afterwards. He knew Chase was not with the colony any longer, that he likely wouldn't ever return to them in general -not after what happened with his father, but he often times wondered if the younger wolf would remain with the pack after all of this was done. Emile certainly wouldn't stop Chase from leaving the pack but he knew that pack life likely wouldn't suit Chase; he was a hunter.

He stopped the water from the tap and turned to look at Chase considering. "Honiahaka, you think pack could be hunter too?" He paused briefly. "You think we do what hunter do? Erm. Go help people?" Most of his pack -wolf and otherwise, were comprised of former hunters, many of which had never complained about ending that part of their lives when it came to living with the pack but it occured to him that there wasn't a reason why Borseit couldn't function as it had all those years ago: as a hunting colony.
Crono Crono

Solomon thought on what Ginny had said for a moment. " Now that you mention it... I don't know. I've always used Hebrew when writing my magic circles as apparently it's a language that can channel heaven's power. This would be the second spell I use without calling on the power of Heaven... and maybe the first without Hebrew.... anyway the reason I've used Hebrew is because of the entities from whom I called power from. So it stands to reason if I'm going to ask for power from say a Greek God then I should probably use Greek shouldn't I...." Solomon said as he words trailed off and the gears in his mind began to turn.

She nods, thinking about it. "It is very interesting. Especially since every culture has their own variety of magic… I wonder." She's pretty fascinated by this topic, it makes her think. "It would make finding certain words easier though… but it would require being fluent in whatever language you use." She leans back, looking up at the sky in thought.

"I don't know if I will.... I have a life here, I'm honestly just here to stop the cravings to my ass doesn't end up being ganked, and I like my ass, it's one of my best features." Andy laughed a little but was still dead serious, it was bad enough that she had befriended Morgan because that means she would feel bad if she didn't go. "I don't fit in here... I'm a murderer, a monster." She sighed again and looked up at the little establishment and down at the ground again. "I'm focusing on myself, once my cravings are gone I can go back to a normalish life with a job in a coffee shop and friends and the cramped little apartment. None of this commitment crap with a stupid pack, none of these murders. Nothing like that."

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg William Main.jpg
William rolled his eyes, leaning back in his seat and working at his food as Ashley-May continued her tirade. He didn't know what a family life with Mackenzie would entail, but he knew for a fact that it would be anything but conventional -- not that he would have it any other way. As Ashley-May drew attention to the sandwiches, Will sighed. "Yeah, and with any luck our kids won't have any of your talent for making me miserable," he said jokingly, though he knew Ash would take him mentioning it as his entertaining the idea of children to begin with.

Adelaide nodded at Ash's question. "She means gris-gris. Sort of like a reverse hex bag. I have the materials to make one potent enough for you and Elijah both. Solomon's warding should take care of Liam just fine."

William finished his food, draining the last of his coffee as he stood up and made his way to the sink to put the dishes away. "All right, girls. Time to go rally the troops," he remarked. Addy stood up, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "I'll see you tonight?" she asked against his shoulders as he returned her hug.

"Yeah. Just remember, stay--"

"...in the Rec Center, I know. Don't worry about me, keep yourself and Mac safe," Addy said.

Stepping away from Adelaide with a reassuring squeeze of her hand, he turned to step toward Ashley-May. "I helped Mac pack a bag for you and Elijah both. Just some extra provisions... in case." He shrugged. "You two be careful, take care of each other no matter what." He grinned. "I better see my nephew first thing tomorrow morning," Will said with faux warning, holding up his arms toward Ash to offer her a hug.

Elijah Brooding.jpg
Elijah barely had time to turn and face the door after the single, sharp knock before it was being shoved forcefully open. Mackenzie entered, everything about her demeanor and tone suggesting stoic determination. He was glad it wasn't the anger he'd seen after his initial rejection of Ash, though for a moment he missed the petite drunken woman who had stumbled into his room to share desserts and gossip with him.

"Mac," he said, nodding to her. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" Eli asked, though with none of his usual sarcasm.

travisbello.jpg

Chase scoffed with a smile at Emile's attempt at keeping the answer a mystery. The man pulled his phone out of his pocket while Emile dealt with the dishes, to find no messages or missed calls. Chase wasn't sure if he should expect anything from the others or not. It was an awkward situation to say the least, being on what they'd consider opposing sides. Once the phone was tucked back away he rested his elbows on the table, hand in his hands, watching the Alpha for a moment just before the older man started to speak. Emile used his pack name, something Chase had come to notice was only used by the man in certain circumstances. His eyes narrowed in confusion at the first question, it came out of nowhere. But he stayed quiet as Emile continued to interpret what he was asking.

"Isn't that what you're doing already?" Chase asked, spinning in his seat so he was sitting in it backwards to face the man to give him his full undivided attention. "Sure, there's a bit of self-preservation in what the packs currently going for. If the First Sin is as bad as you say then stopping it will save countless lives." From what he could tell however, Emile was speaking further on into the future. "I think it might be a bit hard to go on hunts and stay discreet with so many bodies involved..." His head swayed, resembling a but motion. Many of the pack members were previously hunters so it wasn't out of the question. Though it was an odd picture, even to the Chase who had lived both as Werewolf and Hunter. Thinking of a pack doing something similar...it was just something he'd never even considered to be honest. "It's not out of the question I guess, the system would just be a bit different than what the pack is used to I'd imagine."

Chase's eyes returned to Emile once again and narrowed into both a confused and slightly concerned look, "What's this about, all of a sudden?" He asked curiously, fully aware of the odd timing of the question.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Ashley-May nodded along as Adelaide correct her, and Mac’s assumption of what the item was called; neither of the women knew much about white magic and over the past few weeks Ash had opened herself to learning and understanding more of it, despite the religious mixed feelings she had towards it all. Coming to Vitae had been a grand learning curve for her, she had once thought she knew enough to hunt on her own but knowing what she did now she knew this would likely never be a possibility.

William stood and offered his arms to her and she smiled, accepting the hug by throwing her arms over his shoulders and planting a kiss on his cheek. “I’ll see you again before I go, right?” She hugged him, wondering just how Mac could accomplish this as the woman was a far cry shorter than herself.
Safton Safton

Emile grumbled as Chase had grasped only part of what he had meant, it certainly wasn’t the younger man’s fault but his own for not knowing how to describe what he meant. He appreciated that Chase was as patience as he was; not many would accept his foils and even few would be interested in a relationship with him when one of those faults was a language barrier. Regardless of this Chase understood what he had meant and he nodded with a smile. “Oui, oui, yes, mais wit few pack. Erm. Deux ou trois?” He held out his fingers, not knowing the numbers in English to indicate first two then three. “Go and do what you et ton Pére do? Go and stop the bad, help humans?”

He smiled slowly then, knowing he would never had come across this thought without having Chase as part of the pack. The rest of his turned hunters were content to simply be part of the pack, had adapted to being just a wolf, but Chase was different from them and himself; he wasn’t willing to simply give up his human side, nor his hunter side to be just a wolf. “Maybe the people saved come to pack then? We save from First Sin? Make pack stronger?”
Crono Crono

Morgan could see there was little she was going to be able to do to convince Andy she was not a monster. She sighed after a moment and nudged the girl again. "Come on, let's go eat before breakfast gets cold." she stood, brushing the dirt from her jeans. "Or Chase eats it all."
T That_Irish_Person

Mackenzie eyed Elijah carefully, attempted to discern if the man was being flippant or not but ultimately gave up and stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her. “We need to talk about tonight, and afterwards.” She stepped to the bed and set down a duffle bag at the foot opening it up. “Ashley-May … believes that all of this will end well and we’ll go on living the happy life we’ve come to know –I’m fairly certain Will is as hopefully but I don’t think he’s that naive. You and I both know no what the future brings no matter if we win or lose.” She paused to regard him directly –she did not once think Eli believed he would be coming back to an intact colony.
Dipping into the bag she withdrew several items, first a sheet of paper a symbol scrawled across it. “I don’t know if you know what this is, but I’ve gleaned it from Hypnos. I don’t know its name but it banishes angels. Draw it on blood on any surface and press your palm to the center it will send them … somewhere and give you time to run.” She set it down within reach of the man as she turned her attention to the duffle. “I need you use it if they come for her, I know Solomon has warded Li-her child, but that isn’t a guarantee. Use it and run, even if it’s Alaric. He can’t be trusted.”

She wasn’t waiting for him to ask any questions; instead she produced her demon blade. “Will has one I collected when Mur paid us a visit, this one is mine. It will kill a demon, no just banish it back to Hell, they’re gone-gone. Mur is still a threat to Ash and the baby.” After this she handed him two sets of keys. “Ash thinks she’s taking the Pink Bubble I bought her but you’re taking the Beast. She’s already warded so it’ll keep most things off your ass as long as you’re not in sight. I’ve parked the Fiat at a Motel at the other edge of town, paid for a week at the desk. It’s loaded with supplies. If anything happens, anything here or at the drive in tonight, you take the Beast to the motel, moved into the Fiat and drive North. Go to Franklin’s Nest in Toronto, he’ll be able to at least fend off most of what will come after you two and has the resources to find a way to get rid of the Grace. Ditch my car, all the weapons; do not try and take it through the border you’ll just get yourselves arrested. I will leave my phone in the glove compartment; we’ll call you on it if it’s safe and if not use it to contact Frank –he knows what I’ve planned. “She paused, letting Elijah take in what she said, what she wanted from the man.

There had been no emotion as she was speaking, cold as steel, the hunter in her keeping everything together but as she spoke again her voice was softer, though no less stern. “She will fight you. She will do everything in her power to get back here, to try and help those of us here. You can’t let her, do you understand me? Do not let her come back here.”
Safton Safton

travisbello.jpg

Chase realized how serious Emile was when the wolf pushed the topic further and so he decided to put some real thought into it for him. "Maybe." Chase paused and rested his arms on the back of the chair staring at nothing in particular as he put in some brain overtime. "Take the previous hunters and let them train the rest of the pack, there's a few skill-sets they'd need." Chase was intrigued to say the least, to talk on this topic. Even though Emile had dodged his question he indulged the man. "But don't force anyone to do this, find out who's interested instead of barking orders. There's nothing worse than an uninterested hunter, they're sloppy and get people killed."

Letting out a light sigh as he adjusted his position in the chair slightly, "Pair up the hunters with the non-hunters so there is no inexperienced grouping." The man shrugged his shoulders suggesting it was the end of his thought process. "It might work. There's certainly some downsides to hunting as a Werewolf compared to a human, there were times where Joe had to do certain things solo because we didn't want what we were looking for to catch wind of a Werewolf and get suspicious. But I did it, though I was brought up on the life so it's different from those who get pulled into it. Every hunter has a reason for doing what they do, a drive."

Though he shook his head at the end, "Don't do it for recruits and don't assume anyone will want to come to the pack. It's a horrible approach and most would likely be just afraid of the pack as whatever they were saved from." It was just a fact, those who knew of the Supernatural generally feared it, and the few that didn't know would come to fear it. Chase had been forced to shift on many occasions to get the job done, and while he tried not to be seen it was inevitable in certain instances. Most of those people who saw him looked at him the same as whatever he had been saving them from. "Not everyone can be drawn into joining by the Alpha's charms." The smirk on his face made it clear he was being slightly sarcastic as said charms had no bearing on why Chase had come to the pack, though it might have played into why he'd stayed in the end.

Just a little.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Andy laughed a little as she got up, her stomach growling a little at the mention of food. "Alright then." She followed Morgan and then stopped, "Morgan... What if this doesn't work? You know, the whole cravings thing..." Andy gave her a sort of helpless face, to her it seemed like it was working but no one could be sure that it was. The young teenager continued to walk to the kitchen.

William Main.jpg rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
"Of course you will," William murmured with a smile as he squeezed Ashley-May tightly before releasing her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I've got to go make sure everything's in order for tonight. Either of you need anything, give me a call," he said, giving them both a nod before heading out the door.

Adelaide watched him step out, sighing deeply after he left as a grim look replaced the smile she'd put on. As if suddenly realizing Ashley-May was still there, the smile reappeared and she turned toward the woman. "I think I've got everything I need to make a gris-gris bag for you between my bag and what's in my car. Do you have plans?"

Elijah Brooding.jpg
Elijah initially had the urge to stop Mackenzie, to try and reassure her that everything would go well tonight. He couldn't bring himself to open his mouth, much less speak the words. He knew very well what faced them tonight -- he had gone up against one small element of the Pack firsthand and barely survived the encounter during Pan's Trial. That was merely a drop in the bucket compared to the onslaught Vitae faced once the full moon rose. Mackenzie was right to make contingencies. She was right to be worried. Because, Elijah realized, he was worried too. Terrified, even, by the knowledge that all of this would be happening while he was safely away, useless to anyone and everyone he could otherwise help here at Vitae.

So instead, Eli held eye contact with Mac as she spoke, nodding at each pause. He studied the glyph on the paper intently, dedicating the lines to memory before she placed it back in the bag. The demon blade came out next -- Elijah had never wielded one, though he had seen the one William had retrieved and knew of them in lore. They were formidable weapons, one of a kind. He resisted the urge to wince at the mention of hiding out with Franklin in Toronto; he didn't fully trust the vampire yet and he knew neither did Will. Regardless, if the worst came to pass, they would have precious little choice. Instead of arguing the point, he simply nodded once again.

Then came the hammer, as Mackenzie told him to do anything he had to to keep Ashley-May from returning to Vitae... from helping the ones she loved. He closed his eyes, jaw clenching before finally nodding again. He knew what Mac was saying didn't come easy to her, any of it. Not that she showed it of course, not to him of all people. But it was something behind her eyes that said everything that needed to be said. Her voice softened, but lost none of its resolve with her final request. Elijah was moving before he knew it, throwing his legs off the side of the bed and standing up cautiously. He was far from done healing, but he could handle brief excursions away from the bed without any fear of endangering himself.

Eli stepped toward Mac, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. "I understand, Mac. I know I haven't done much to earn your trust in the time you've known me," he began, his voice steely and impassive. "But believe me when I'll say that I'll do everything in my power to keep Ash and the baby safe. No matter what. I would give my life for them if that's what it takes." Elijah's mouth curved into a smile as he leaned in, wrapping his arms around the woman in a hug before speaking quietly at her ear, "You stay safe, okay? I can't look out for my partners, so I need you to keep them alive tonight. Especially Will; knowing him, he'll want to be in the thick of it." He turned his head aside, placing a chaste kiss on Mac's cheek. "You two are unstoppable together," he remarked lightly.

Last edited:
BRUpige.jpg

Emile listened to Chase's suggestions and the details of hunting, as it were, with great interest. He was not a hunter, never once ever had the urge or the thought to do what they did; though more often than not him and his own pack were the things being hunted. He certainly hadn't considered forcing anyone into the roll of 'hunter' though he had thought of broaching the topic with Malcolm and Brody -more the son than the father, as a way to occupy themselves while at home with the rest of the pack. When Chase mentioned he was a poor reason to hunt and they certainly should not be asking for recruits at that point Emile frowned and huffed. Why wouldn't those they saved be grateful to the pack and their endeavors? Learning this didn't dissuade him from the idea of getting it all together, but he had little doubt he would need to rely on Chase since he was the most recent hunter to join the pack.

A slow grin returned to his features as Chase determinedly told him that his charms wouldn't work on everyone, "Only for you." He said with a chuckle. There was a great deal that still need to be considered for the long run, but it was something he would bring up again after Vitae was settled and they were returning home. He had previously ignored Chase's inquiry as to why his sudden interest. "Would you hunt?" He asked then. "If we, with the pack start hunting? Would to go and hunt too?" While he knew this would be an improvement for moral of those turned hunters, as well as bringing a kinder outlook to the pack going forward, the thought had only come to mind for Chase. He was a the reason Emile ever considered it; he wanted Chase to be happy and not lose what he was.
Crono Crono

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan didn't pause as Andy questioned whether or not it she would ever stop craving. "You will," She promised with a smile. "Emile was like you, long long time ago. Before I was born, before he was the Alpha. He used to run wild, outside the pack, but the pack caught him, brought him back in. If he thinks that you can get over it, then you can." She stood at the door to the kitchen, glancing at the two inside speaking. She waved Andy in. "Looks like there is some left, Chase didn't eat it all." She smiled and followed Andy in only to drop into a seat at the table. "Good Morning." She announced to both her uncle and Chase.
T That_Irish_Person

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May gave a playful grunt as William squeezed her but she smiled and nodded when he said that she would see him again before she left. She certainly did not miss Addy's look as the tall man left, though she knew better than to pry. It was likely something Addy was reading from Will's thoughts or emotions; if it was meant to be shared she would say something. "I need to see Solomon at some point, and I was going to bring Edgar a sandwich at the wall," She said when questioned if she were busy. "You want to come with me? Then afterwards I can help with the ... what is it called?"

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie frowned as Elijah came to stand from the bed, uncertain of what he intended on doing in his weakened condition. Her dark eyes followed his hand as it touched her shoulder; they had never been in contact with each other prior and while typically she would have backed away from the affectionate touch she understood it was meant coming from him. He promised to her he would protect Ash and her child and she nodded slowly but she soon stiffened as his arms came around her and pulled her into a hug. He soon spoke quietly, requesting to keep Adelaide and William safe tonight and she understood far too well the fear he felt with not being able to protect them. Tears welled up in her eyes and she nodded again, unable to speak for a moment.

She knew she could trust Adelaide to stay where she could be in the least amount of danger and do the most to help -she was a smart enough woman to know she shouldn't be on the front lines or second or third for that matter. She wasn't a fighter like Mac was, or WIll. But Will terrified her. Not because of how much she loved him but because she knew him well enough that he would throw himself into harms way to save anyone else; even if that person wouldn't make it. "If I thought I could drag his body," voice cracked slightly straining to contain her emotions, her fear. "I'd drug him and dump him in the car with you tonight."
Safton Safton

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide chuckled lightly as Ashley-May asked about the trinket's name. "Gris-gris. And I'd love to tag along." Addy picked up her now empty plate, moving to the sink to place the dish inside before draining her coffee as well. She turned toward Ash, giving the woman a smile. "So, no luck with Edgar?" the witch asked, remembering Ashley-May's remark about her failed attempts to flirt with the man. "Did he seem interested?" Addy knew Elijah would probably love (and hate) to be a fly on the wall for this conversation, but she would never betray Ash's confidence by passing along whatever the woman told her. It seemed absurd to discuss potential courtships considering what was coming, but she was hoping to keep both of their minds off of it with small talk.

Elijah 6.jpg
Elijah felt Mackenzie's body stiffen at his embrace, felt moisture on his shoulder as her voice cracked. He released her, stepping back slightly. He was surprised to see tears in her eyes. He was so used to seeing the woman as an implacable force of nature and resolve. To see this kind of vulnerability from her caught him off-guard. And yet, he knew and understood exactly where that fear came from. It was a fear he shared. He and William might not be soulmates like Mackenzie, but the man was still his best friend and partner.

Hoping to give her what little comfort he could offer, Eli gently reached up to wipe a stray tear from Mac's cheek. "I know he would want the same for you," he murmured. "You two can take care of each other, I know it. You're the two best hunters I've ever known... and your bond is stronger than anything the Pack could ever bring to bear. Remember that, Mac."

William 2.jpg
William took his truck after leaving the house, intent on making sure everything was in order before tonight. The first order of business were spot checks along the wall. It was a tedious process and arguably unnecessary after the past two weeks, but he committed to it all the same. As expected, the wall was as strong and well-fortified as ever with no sign of structural weaknesses or gaps. Additionally, the maintenance crews had done a good job of clearing foliage and other obstructions that would offer cover and concealment for incoming wolves in evading fire from the walls. The newly-pushed back treeline was now seeded with traps -- more than a few of which Mackenzie had personally built and placed.

Will knew none of that be enough to save them on its own if the Pack had assistance inside those walls; their failure in locating the enigmatic infiltrator despite Adelaide's best investigative efforts had frustrated William to no end over the past several days. Still, it was too late to second-guess themselves now. With his own once-over complete, William drove to the front gate to check in with Bart. The faithful guard captain had no pressing last minute issues to report, even when Hendrix prompted him by asking if he or his sentries needed anything else supplied on the walls before tonight. Satisfied, William climbed down from the wall and made his way back to the truck, intent on checking on the fortifications and supplies at the Rec Center. Not only would it be a nexus for civilians and casualties incapable of fighting on the front lines, it would also be housing Adelaide during the attack.

travisbello.jpg

"I hadn't planned on stopping."
Chase stated rather adamantly with a questioning look. It was a topic that hadn't really been discussed at all, a part of him thought it was sort of an unspoken knowledge that he was going to keep hunting and another part just simply didn't want to bring it up. He was part of the pack sure, but Chase had no plans to remain with the pack 24/7. He'd always hunted, losing his father and hunting partner, and joining a pack wasn't going to stop him. For the time being he had technically stopped, but that was for several reasons. Chase was still new to the pack thing and did have plenty to learn. Between Vitae, the First Sin, and Andy he had no issue with putting off hunting. Not to mention the fact that he'd lost a fair amount of trust with pack members and wanted to keep from raising suspicions by being away, also Emile might not have let him leave until after Vitae.

"But if the pack started hunting...I wouldn't mind having backup." Backup was meant as a different term than Partner, as Chase wasn't quite sure he wanted that roll to be filled now or ever. Joe had been the yin to his yang as far as hunting went, and he doubted there would ever be anyone that could do that for him.

When the back door opened once again he turned his attention away from both the Alpha and topic at hand. Andy came through with Morgan trailing right behind. At being called out Chase narrowed his eyes at Morgan, "You calling me fat?" He asked in mock resentment, swinging around in his seat so as not to lose track of her and skipping over any return greeting.​
NanLia NanLia
T That_Irish_Person

Last edited:
GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smiled as Addy accepted her invitation to join her on her wandering for the morning, she knew she couldn't just sit still and wait at home for tonight to come and wanted to occupy herself. "Great!" She turned and with sandwiches in hand made her way from the large home with Adelaide in tow. She knew where Edgar was often posted, given his strength and proven prowess with hunting he had usually was assigned to one of the more difficult area's to keep watch on, really only those hunters the council -and Will, truly trusted were posted there.

Addy brought up her momentary thoughts on flirting with the man and she shook her head, hooking her arm into Addy's as they made their way through the colony. "No, didn't really even get that far to be honest. I had thought about it, after he came here, and started training. He's been very popular with the other hunters... and women here." She gave a slight shrug. "But really, when it came down to it, I just couldn't. Not after Eli. I ... I just don't want to go through that again, I figure I'm better off alone, with you guys, than to try and find another relationship. At least not until Liam is born and we're settled."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie inhaled slowly and nodded, rebuilding her resolved and regaining control over her emotions. "I'll keep watch on him." She promised, she knew anything more than that would just be fluff and lies. To promise he or anyone else would be fine, would be playing against the odds. She cleared her throat slightly, glancing back at the bag she had totted in. "I'll get the Beast packed for you both, it'll have everything you'll need for really any scenario." She skirted around the man to return to the bed side, reclaiming the items and packing them back in to the bag.

"I know I didn't come to see you, before now, and I should have." She said, facing away from him, she was still angry with him for what he did to Ash, but despite this she still respected him for who he was. "Do me a favor tonight?" She said as she zipped the bag closed and slung it back over her shoulder. "Don't screw with Ash's head again, please?" Emerald eyes rose to meet his, cold and stern. "I don't want to hear why you did what you did, I don't care. I care that it hurt her, destroyed part of her. Ash is the best this on this planet, I have never met anyone like her before and you did something to break her just a little bit." She shook her head slowly. "Nothing ever seemed to upset her, no matter how dark Ash could still laugh and be ... .Ash. She's missing something that you took from her, and I don't know if she'll ever get it back. You hurt her again and no matter what happens to me tonight, I will make sure you suffer for it."
Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back