• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Andy looked at Chase on the table, it was rather amusing for some off reason. "Chiot? Ce n'est pas un chiot Emile." She wasn't the world's most fluent French linguist but she still knew a fair bit and would show it where she could thinking it made her seem more intelligent. The aromas of the coffee blend filled their noses, a smell that Andy will never get tired of, she realised she had started speaking more than usual and silenced herself again her attention on the design of the fern on each of the coffees that she was making. "Do you want a coffee?" She played with one of the mugs in her hand, tossing it into one hand and then into the other spinning it. It had been a while since she had made anything, she usually bought pizza or a burger and had rarely gone to work since her life went upside down. Andy pushed Chase's coffee towards him, she took a moment to think, she was in a happier mood now that she was with people. But she didn't want to take it that way, she wanted to be done with this place as soon as she possibly could, she clenched her jaw and her fists murmuring something under her breath before walking out. She walked up to a tree kicking it leaving a dent in the small tree, she didn't want to punch a wall here because she would feel bad about it but she needed some way to release her problems. Being happy here is not a good thing because she had no interest in staying, only wanting to get on with her little life.

travisbello.jpg

Chase sat up once he felt the plate against his face, growling in his morning grumpiness at the french name Emile used on him. The worst part was that Andy knew a bit of French and likely knew exactly what the man had said. This was confirmed as she started speaking French to the Alpha and momentarily Chase found himself in a situation that had become too normal these days, a conversation in French that he could hardly follow. With Coffee in hand he was surprised by Andy's question about Sire Blood but shook his head as he sipped. A part of him wondered where she'd heard about it from, but when it came to born Wolves there was no use for it. It was clear that she'd rather be cured of being a Werewolf than just the craving itself. He remembered a time when he felt similar, had looked into a few less than ideal theoretical cures at one time when he was younger. None had worked and he'd put an end to it when a particular ritual had nearly killed him. Chase had learned to accept that he was a Werewolf and there was no changing it, only making the best of it.

Watching Andy abruptly leave with a questioning look on his face Chase turned from the door to Emile. Guessing it wasn't the news she wanted he assumed her earlier response to the craving question was a lie, not that he'd fully believed it. The Alpha had stated it would take many months for her to really have a chance at having lowered cravings. Sure, there would be good days and bad days but he was no full to believe she was fine. The man set his own coffee down on the table before moving to replace her at the coffee maker.

Chase didn't know how to handle her, that was abundantly clear some days more than others in the last two weeks. Grabbing two cups he started to pour two more cups of coffee for Emile and Andy, since the Alpha was already busy with plates and breakfast. "How do you think she's doing?" He asked quietly, still occupied with the coffee maker. Fact was he had no experience in this and couldn't tell, Emile had probably witnessed it a few times and would have a better grasp.​
NanLia NanLia
T That_Irish_Person

Solomon sighed as Ginny explained what she had been up to, " Well there's only so much that can be done in a few weeks. Unfortunately I've made little progress on my pet project. So far all I can do with it, theoretically of course, is trap a werewolf inside as if it were a devils trap. The trick after that is somehow, purging the lycanthropy and returning them to human. I found some lore on the mythical origin of Werewolves. That they were a product of a curse cast by Artemis, goddess of the hunt. I've been thinking I could call on her power to... I don't know split the Wolf from the human... or maybe force the Wolf into dormancy. If I could call on the power of Heaven this would be a little simpler, but there are certain circumstances preventing me." By the time Solomon realized he had been rambling on about his project they had arrived at the REC center. " Ah.... shall we?" Solomon asked getting the door for Ginny.

She nods, listening to his words carefully, and groaning internally as she realizes that she'll probably have to warn Franklin about her friend. Still, she smiles. "That sounds really interesting! I'd love to learn more about this some time." She murmurs, walking at his side. If she couldn't easily deceive humans, what kind of djinn would she be, really?

dx0HE3H.jpg
GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smirked at Adelaide's decision to join her in the dangerous venture of starting breakfast without Mac present, she set up the stove and started laying out the thin strips of bacon; Mac was always so meticulous when it came to selecting the food that she cooked with, it was odd for Ash to think of consider how dedicated Mac was to hunting and that most hunters really didn't care what they ate most of the time. With the bacon set and starting to sizzle she glanced to the mugs of poured coffee awaiting their owners. She took a playful sneaking step towards the mug that was clearly Mac's -she drank her coffee with sugar only, and lifted it to take a tip sip.

She jumped and gave a small yelp as Mac turned the corner into the kitchen scowl on her face. "Oh hey, I was about to bring this to you..." She held the cup out for the smaller woman to take.

Mackenzie was less than enthused about Ashley-May's prior intrusion, she glared at her partner before taking the mug and shuffling without a word towards the stove top, even more annoyed they had started making breakfast. She sipped at the mug before turning her full attention on Ashley-May's request for breakfast and packed food for her trip later.
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Fresh from her shower Morgan dressed and headed towards her uncle's cabin, she knew breakfast would be well underway, if not already ready. She stopped by Malcolm and Brody's tent, both men now gone on their daily duties, to drop off her pack. Upon arriving at Emile's place she paused to witness Andy storm out of the cabin enraged, taking that fury out on a small tree. Morgan waited for a time until she could cool down before wandering closer and speaking. "I bet it deserved that." She said with a small smile. "What is spreading rumors about you to the other plant life?" She tisked and shook her head, giving the tree a stern look. "I think it'll think twice before it opens it's be mouth again, eh?"
T That_Irish_Person

BRUpige.jpg

Emile ignored Chase's growl knowing very well just how crabby the younger man was in the morning, more so when he was woken and not allowed to do so naturally. He was about to tell Andy that he would like a coffee when the girl stormed out of the cabin. With a huff he returned to the stove and their breakfast when Chase questioned his thoughts on the girl. "She strong." He said simply but shrugged. "But it will kill her if she keep ... étouffer ses .. keep inside. no let out?" He was searching for the dictionary, eyes traveling the small cabin until he found it atop the fridge. Setting the cooking aside once more, he flipped through the pages coming to lean against the counter next to Chase.

"Bottled up." He said in his thick French Canadian accent, the words made no sense to him -how could something in a bottle mean what he meant, but he knew better than to try and as Chase, there was a fifty percent chance he would get a sarcastic remark with the answer. Instead he tossed the now worn book onto the counter, leaning in to kiss his cheek while he made coffee. "You sleep well?"
Crono Crono

nurse-ratched-nurses.jpg

Ruth looked up from her work as she directed the other medical staff and nurse around the REC centre and now emptied Mess Hall; she and the rest of the staff had been up half the night moving out the tables and chairs into storage and bringing in cots which they were now dressing with sheets and blankets. The center was nearly done being transitioned into the non-emergent care center, they estimated that those that would come here the majority would be victims of shock, and those needing bones reset and splinted, minor stitching. She knew Nurse Sandy would have this palce well under hand but she wanted to make sure everything was perfect before she went to get some sleep before tonight.

She heard the door open and she sighed turning her attention to the two coming in, all morning people from the colony were just wandering in like it was any other day. Did they not know what was going to happen tonight? They would be fighting for their lives! She glowered at Solomon and Ginny. "Mr. David, Miss Dreamer." She said curtly, striding across the busy room towards them. "If it is food you are looking for, go around back to the service doors; the Ladies are making meals to go today, if you're looking for your medical kit for tonight it's at the Clinic." She was pointing to the door behind them. "I don't need you two in here contaminating my sterile environment, now go on."
St. Boethius St. Boethius
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny smiles, nodding. "Thank you." She murmurs. She can already feel the tension coming off of the nurse, reminding her of the pit in her stomach that she's trying to ignore. She adjusts her gloves nervously, knowing her secret likely won't last past tonight. It makes her wonder what Solomon will think of her then.

A smile flashed on Solomon's face when Ginny said she would like to hear more. He did so enjoy talking about his work. Even if it was hard for others to understand. Talking aloud about it helped him to work out kinks in the spells. He'd had several enlightening talks with the witch Adelaide during the past two weeks as well. It was talking with her that had helped Solomon make the progress he did with the new spell. " Ah, very sorry Nurse Ruth. We'll leave right away." Solomon said with an awkward smile as he once more opened the door. Solomon was a bit out of it apparently. He didn't remember the REC center becoming a hospital, though with the nights events that would soon be unfolding it was hardly a surprise.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
NanLia NanLia

She walks with him, taking a deep breath as she tries to calm herself. As much as she's been through, she's still a scared teen at the core of it all. All she can do is try to bottle up the coming panic attack for now. She'll have time for it after tonight.

She smiles again, keeping her cheerful demeanor as best she can. "Whoops. Right when I remember where everything is too."

Solomon gave a small chuckle at Ginny's response. " Yes well, with the attack looming we've got to make the best out of our limited resources. But enough about that somber stuff. Is there anything specific about my new spell that intrigues you?"

She tilts her head, thinking. "I've never heard of anything that can cage an entire species like that, demons excluded of course. Do you think you could do it for other species of supernatural creatures as well?" She asks, very curious.

travisbello.jpg

Chase listened to Emile's thoughts on Andy as he filled the cups and turned around to set them on the table. A light smirk crossing his lips as he spotted the dictionary getting a look through. The gift had it's fair share of usage that was for sure, he was glad to have gotten something that helped the other man. Even if it had been Morgan's idea in the first place. The Alpha believed Andy needed to let out some of whatever she was building up, blood-lust, tension, he couldn't be sure. Chase wasn't entirely sure how to help the girl, having assumed the difficult part would have been getting her here to begin with. Boy was he wrong. Distance had been his first attempt to help, though even now he still gave her space. Though it hadn't seemed to change anything so he'd lessened it.

Chase was slipping back into his seat when Emile's question snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked at Emile abruptly and gave a casual smile followed by a tired huff, "Could have been better, my brain decided to clock in some overtime instead." He'd gone through scenario's about tonight, worrying both about everyone's safety as well as his own future depending how things went with people possibly finding out he was a Werewolf. "How about you?" He had a feeling that Emile wasn't as calm in his head as his outward appearance.​
NanLia NanLia

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg William Main.jpg
Adelaide watched Ashley-May with a smirk as the woman reached for the cup of coffee that she had prepared for Mackenzie. She barely managed to stifle her laugh as she nearly leaped out of her skin when the petite hunter rounded the corner with a scowl. Addy was quick to step away from the stove and distance herself from the breakfast; she didn't need to be able to read Mac to sense the annoyed energy practically radiating from the woman.

Will was a few steps behind her, sliding a shirt on as he entered the kitchen. His mouth watered at the sound and smell of sizzling bacon, but it was the coffee that drew his attention. Looking up, he saw Addy gesture to the one meant for him. He gave her a thankful nod, picking up the mug and taking a sip. He watched his girlfriend as she went to work immediately preparing breakfast as promised for her partner, resting against the counter. In the past two weeks he had spent whatever time wasn't occupied by preparations or helping with Ash reading Mac's hunting journal.

The book hadn't held many surprises for him, though it did provide a certain context. It covered some of his girlfriend's earliest days hunting with her brothers after Borseti, her time spent in juvenile detention, on the run from the authorities, not to mention her time under Franklin's "influence". William had been hard-pressed to read more than a few of the entries, traumas that were years-old that he hadn't even been the one to experience sent spikes of sadness through his heart all the same. More than once he had finished reading an entry only to go seek Mac out and hold her without any explanation of why, but he knew she understood.

Will suspected she was afraid he might think less of her after he read it, but it couldn't be further from the truth. If anything, his respect and admiration for her had only grown, which he hadn't thought was possible. The fact that she had survived what she had and come out the other side such a good person amazed him; the same trials would have crushed many victims years ago. Only one "entry" to the journal remained a mystery: an envelope tucked inside the book, simply labeled "Contingency" with his name on it. He understood that it was a last-resort, to only be opened if the worst should happen. Knowing the circumstances that would surround him having to use it, William had been forced to tuck it out of sight in the back cover to get it off his mind.

Sighing, Will set his coffee down and looked over at Addy who was still sipping idly at her own while trying to pointedly keep her eyes averted from Mackenzie's work at the stove. "How'd you sleep, Addy?" he asked, hoping to break the tension more than anything.

The psychic glanced at him, shrugging. "Fine." She suddenly looked between the three of them she shared the kitchen with and Will saw a devious smirk cross her features.

Oh no.

"It's strange," Adelaide began thoughtfully. "I kept getting woken up by a thumping noise. And... well, let's just say 'voices'." She glanced innocently at Ashley-May and Mac. "You guys hear anything like that?"

Solomon thought for a moment as they walked, trying to find the right words to describe how magic, or at least how his magic, worked. " It would be theoretically possible. Every species of monster has a unique identifier if you will that can be used against them. It's how hunters manage to kill them and for a sorcerer like myself, it's how I can use my magic to bind them. The way my magic works is... it's like..." Solomon's words stalled as he tried to find the right wording. " Its like a tattoo. Every line, or symbol, or word woven into the circle gives the spell meaning and directs the magic to act in a certain way. For a demon it maybe be one set of symbols and for a werewolf it's another. The hard part was figuring out which symbols and phrases were the 'werewolf' equivalent. Now as I said, short of testing the trap on an actual werewolf I've no way of knowing if it works, but I'm confident that I've found the equivalent diagrams and phrases." As Solomon continued on his tangent they were rapidly approaching the location of the lunch ladies for their breakfast.

If he's looking at her, he'll notice a slight flinch at the word 'monster.' Ginny hates that word, used that way. It carries all the hatred and disgust that hunters carry for people like her, many of whom are hardly deserving of the term. "I see… that is very interesting. So as long as one can figure out the wording…" she says softly.

Ashley-May’s eyes widened and her eyebrows raised as Adelaide brought up noise and voices that kept her awake during the night. She glanced away quickly as the witches eyes fell to her, busying herself with pouring a glass of milk, head ducked into the fridge not wanting to be the one answer.

Mackenzie had her back to Addy as she continued to finish off making their breakfast, stepping aside briefly to collect plates from the cupboard and set them on the table, she looked at Addy directly as she spoke. “That was me,” She took a leisurely sip of her coffee before continuing. “Will and Ash had a bet to see who could do me better.” She glanced to the stove top, returning to her work while speaking over her shoulder. “I haven’t decided on the winner as of yet.”

Ashley-May groaned, closing her eyes and pressing her head against the side of the fridge, now knowing it was a poor choice to leave it open for Mac to answer the other woman, she glanced to Will apologetically.

Emile was not surprised that Chase had not slept well, he had little doubt most of the pack hadn’t slept decently in days –he certainly didn’t. He took the coffee Chase had poured him and returned to their breakfast, pulling the pans from the stove top and coming to the table to start piling plates high with food. “Jai’te pas dormir.” He stated simply, “I look at colony. Around it. She put more traps, Skye erm. Mackenzie.” He had difficulty remembering this was the name she went by now; he only ever knew her as the child Malcolm spoke of, and the killer of his pack members.

Setting the dirty pans into the sink to wash later he took his seat to the right of Chase, looking the younger man over. “It go fine.” He assured him. “You see. They listen to you, to me. We keep friend safe.” Though Emile still worried himself of the outcome for this evening, there was still plenty that could go very wrong.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

William had felt a strong urge to bolt from the kitchen as soon as Adelaide asked her question. It was obvious she knew exactly what had transpired the night before, and why wouldn't she? Unfortunately concealing the events from their resident telepath hadn't been at the forefront of his mind the night before. He tried and failed to come up with some answer that would allow them to maintain some degree of dignity, but nothing came to mind. A desperate glance at the usually-shameless Ashley-May revealed that even she was at a loss for words.

William wasn't even surprised when he heard Mac speak up without the slightest hint of embarrassment. His gaze immediately fell to the floor, eyes shut tightly at her answer. His face was on fire. He half-expected Adelaide to retreat in embarrassment at being outdone in her own game.

Addy held eye contact with the Oracle, her face impassive. Finally, she spoke thoughtfully. "Is that right? In that case, either Ash is more talented than she lets on or Will has lost a step or two from what I remember." A wolffish grin appeared as she winked at Mackenzie, delighted at the chance to team up with the woman to embarass both her ex and newfound friend. "Let me know if you need any help with a tiebreaker."

William groaned, forehead in his hands. "And to think my worst fear bringing you to Vitae was that you and Mac would be at each others' throats..." he muttered bitterly.

Eddie struggled to carry the large piece of plywood, as it was about as wide as his arm span. He decided the best way to carry it might be on his head, with his hands on either side, goofy as he might look. He turned back to look at Vitae as he found a tree that he liked, and dropped his back pack next to it. This was the first time he had left since being left there by Thor. He nailed the wood to the tree facing away from the colony, before spray painting the words "WE NEED TO TALK" on the piece. As he then sat in front of the tree and used it as a backrest, he sighed. There was no guarantee a member of the pack was scouting, or that they would risk talking to him, or even that they wouldn't just do something to him outright. Either way, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes to wait, before taking his water bottle out from his bag. He had been considering this plan for a while, and even called it his Hail Mary idea, but this morning was different. He only felt like it was a moderetely bad idea as opposed to a horrible one. Crono Crono NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Solomon noticed the twitch and change in Ginny's posture. He wasn't surprised that she was sympathetic towards supernatural beings, as he himself was a bit sympathetic, he had gotten used to using the term 'monster' as a catch all. The change in Ginny put Solomon into a rather philosophical thought process. " I hope I didn't offend your sensibilities by calling the supernatural beings monsters. That may not be human, but they are sentient and calling them a monster would be using a derogatory term wouldn't it.

She blinks, surprised that he cared enough to amend that. "Yeah… I've met quite a few that just wanted to be left in peace, as well as ones that want to help, like the ones here." She says softly, smiling at him. "But I've gotten a bit used to it, I'm afraid. I highly doubt a hardened hunter would listen to a kid on the matter. Probably just call me naive."

travisbello.jpg

It wasn't too surprising to hear of Emile's little excursion to the Colonies borders. The Alpha liked to not tell Chase about these, not wanting him along for the run, usually waiting until he was asleep to do so. So he'd given up on arguing about it and simply gave his head a small shake. "To her, your the big bad wolves that took her family away. So yeah, her setting up more traps than we can count sounds about right." Chase meant nothing by it, it was merely a comment from Mackenzie's perspective.

The other man returned and took a seat next to Chase, attempting to reassure him on the nights events. To which Chase gave a sarcastic shrug as he grabbed his fork to jab into his food, "Or my big mouth will get us all killed." He was joking of course, though the joke hadn't gone without a pang of guilt when he took into account that it was why Joe was in a grave. Speaking to those who knew he was a Werewolf already would be one thing, but to those who didn't know...well, he was prepared to face quite the criticism. Or a hail of silver bullets, take your pick. Chase decided to start on his eggs at this point rather than dwelling on it, "Stop giving encouragement and eat your food Fluffy." He teased with a grin, half-hidden as he shoved more food into his mouth. Chase couldn't just let Emile's nickname go without a retort of some kind in the end, and Fluffy was his go to for the Alpha.​
NanLia NanLia

"Edgar" stood on the walls, looking out over the forest, watching the sun rise. These last few weeks had been relatively uneventful by the deity's standards, but that didn't mean that he hadn't actually enjoyed them, especially now when he looked back at them, posing as a fellow human meant that they afforded him more respect than he'd had from humans in centuries when they were aware of who he actually was. He had been slightly worried that the vampire Franklin would blow his cover, but having informed him that the cover was a convenience and not a necessity, and that he'd personally wipe out his Nest should his identity be revealed or any human come to harm, the deity felt relatively calm. The parasite was many things, but he wasn't a fool.

As for the Nephilim... He had made sure to befriend Ash, who under these circumstances were far more pleasant, and he'd taken great care not to lie to her (even more so than the very truthful god used to) as he had a feeling he'd have to reveal himself sooner or later, instead he merely said the truth with different words. Hoping that it would ease the feeling of betrayal she'd likely feel. And not just her, he knew of quite a few who would be quite upset, and whilst the thought of how the hunters would react when they realised that a god had hid in plain sight in their midst amused him, maybe they would now realise that not all gods were vicious and savage monsters.

dx0HE3H.jpg
GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May stared wide eyed at Adelaide as the woman continued to push Mackenzie onward with their conversation, eyes darting between her, Mac and William before returning, she had the time to get to know Addy for the past two weeks and they had grown close, but she would never have imagined that she do this. She knew Mac and Addy had had a 'conversation' the contents of which neither of the women had shared with her, but clearly they had found some sort of mutual ground, and it was certainly not for her or Williams benefit. She dropped into the seat next to Will, unable to speak.

Mackenzie grinned hearing Addy play back, the ball was in her court and she heard William's groan of defeat -which only egged her on. She soon returned to the table with food prepared, portioning it out onto plates. "Well, this can go one of two ways. You can weight in, which means you need to and Ash better get on it, or you can join the running and try and beat the two out." She dropped a plate in front of William before putting more on to the next plate, which she then gave the Addy. "Your choice really, I'm game either way." She finished filling the third plate which she gave to Ash. Shortly after she dropped the dishes into the sink, and collected her coffee. There wasn't a chance she was going to be able to eat today, instead she came to lean against Will's side and wait for Addy's decision.
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg

Emile rolled his eyes and gave an exaggerated growl at Chase mentioned that Mac view them as the 'bad guys', "You know," He said taking up a piece of toast and taking a bite. "We tell l'enfant at home story of the chasseur de loup, she come and hunt you down if you bad child." He smirked, but certainly was not at all joking at this, Mac had certainly earned her reputation over the years with the pack -she was among the worries he had at this point. If Malcolm and Brody were right, the only way to prevent her from trying to kill them all was to get someone she loved to make her see reason.

He chuckled slightly at Chase's comment, "Maybe you don't talk then, eh?" He gave the younger man a quick wink as he flashed a smile. As much as he wanted to play into his typical routine of carefree and jovial the smile quickly faded and he dropped the toast onto the plate and pushed it away. No matter how much he planned and worked out in advance he knew everything could go up in flames with just the slightest of errors. "You be careful, oui? Et watch Morgan, stay wit her."
Crono Crono

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg William Main.jpg
William was disappointed -- though far from surprised -- when Mackenzie took Adelaide's response in stride and upped the ante further. He rubbed at his temples, watching the two with something between shock and annoyance. Ashley-May didn't seem to be much better off, which was the one bright spot in this event: he had yet to see the woman shamed by anything. Still, she was his ally of the moment, so he reached out to place a comforting hand on her shoulder as he shook his head.

Adelaide took the offered plate with a nod of thanks. She hummed thoughtfully at Mackenzie's offers, eyes flicking toward Ash playfully. Finally, she shrugged with the same devious grin. "Why choose?"

Will said nothing, releasing his grip on Ash and instead staring down at his plate blankly. "Why couldn't Brendan have called me to a Council meeting this morning..." he muttered resignedly. He then noticed that Mac was the only one without a plate and frowned, looking up at her as she leaned easily against him. Embarrassment and the girls' banter suddenly forgotten, his arm reached up to wrap around her waist. "You need to eat, Mac," he murmured softly. "We'll all need our strength for tonight."

travisbello.jpg

It was far more amusing to Chase that Emile mentioned the story they told of Mac, despite the background, the thought of the woman's history used to scare kids fit the mark if you asked him. He imagined she scared many a children on occasions. Though his amusement turned into a playful scowl when Emile suggested he not speak, though he couldn't deny the idea would likely help he knew far too well he wouldn't be able to keep it shut even if he wanted to. "You'll probably just have to muzzle me." He spoke with a mouthful of food.

Abruptly Emile's words were far less casual and Chase swallowed, sitting back in his seat slightly and turning to look at the man he currently lived with. He wanted Chase to stay near Morgan and keep an eye on her, but still he wasn't too sure how good of a plan that was. "I'm probably going to be catching a good bit of hate, and if anyone acts on that..." He closed his mouth before speaking further. Chase understood the reasoning behind Emile wanting this, but he didn't want Morgan right beside him if someone took a shot at him. "I just don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me." Chase mumbled in a rather defeated tone, because he'd do it if for no other reason than some people might recognize her from the funeral.

There was a small annoyed huff as the man turned back to his food, "I'll keep an eye on her, and the other on them, don't worry." The annoyance wasn't because of the Alpha but more his situation as a whole. But to let Emile know all was fine he did cock his head slightly and wink at the man, "I know you'll have plenty on your plate when we get there and the last thing you need is to worry about us." Though to be fair he was just as worried about Emile, the Alpha was a big target in the eyes of the hunters. Leaving the mans side would be difficult but he guessed they'd only be a hindrance to one another when the time came.​
NanLia NanLia

Andy looked at Morgan slightly unimpressed but couldn't hide the little bit of the smile she had. "Something along those lines..." She gave a sigh as she sat on the floor, her back against the tree, hearing that the sire blood wouldn't work just made things worse. She was starting to feel like she wanted out of this whole thing, although she started to like being around people similar to her which annoyed her even more. People like Morgan make things a little more fun being one of the only ones that Andy would talk to. "Do you ever wish you could go back in time and just rewrite everything? I mean like everything, start a new life without being this..." Andy gestured to her body, her red hair acted as a wall to hide her face from everyone as she leaned her head in her hands that were on her knees. Most of her anger was released when she kicked the poor tree, now she didn't know how to feel besides being hungry. "If I got the chance I would wipe my memory clean and actually have a decent shot at being a human, I would love it, being completely unaware of the supernatural things that happen around me, not killing animals or humans. It would be amazing, I could forget about my family, about Chase and Joe, you and Emile, everyone and everything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back