• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural RP (Show) - The City of Morning

oliiebee

nerd:tm:
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey guys!! this is a lil RP based off of spn (though you don't have to know the show to join!) that I've been working on that starts to diverge from canon after season 5! expect spoilers for the end of season 5 if you haven't seen it yet!

-~-

The world as we knew it ended in 2010. After Sam and Dean said yes to their respective Archangels, Lucifer and Michael went to war in their true vessels. The Beast pinned God's lion quickly, biting its throat. For all the struggle it took to get to this point, it was over fast.

Life in 2021 is different now.

What's left of America is confined in a sprawling neon city, the rest of the country given to those who lurked in the dark. Angels have been become enslaved, and demons are above humans. Some monsters have found their way into the city, and while this isn't allowed, Lucifer leaves them be, mostly to see what will happen. The world is his ant farm, after all.

let me know if you're interested and I'll work on setting a character sheet up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back