• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NanLia

the one and only
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• supernatural rp

"Driver picks the music, Shotgun shuts his cakehole."

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Would it be acceptable to play as a dragon character?

Would it be acceptable to play as a dragon character?

Hi!

Sadly dragons are among the strongest beings in the universe and we're looking to keep everyone close to the same strength/ability level.

We've experienced in the past that anyone playing anything above werewolf/vampire level end up bored because the rest of the players/opponents are weaker. They either leave the RP or dominate it with their own NPC foes that no one else can participate in.

Interested, would an imp be acceptable?
Hello!

Much like the dragon request above, Imps are among the most powerful non-deity species in the universe.

We're looking for species that are closer to the strength of humans / witches / werewolves / vampires.

Thank you,

Looking for two more to fill out our ranks!

Apply within!

Hello!

As long as wherever you take your concept fits in our new plans, etc. I'm fine with it. We've dropped the powers/ability levels to nothing more than human/witch/werewolf/etc. to make our plot lines easier to manage and no one gets bored or left behind.

I have no reason to say no, you were enjoyable to work with and always friendly.

I can see how it could work, however I'm curious how a ghost would work for this RP. Plot wise, etc.

Can you elaborate on this so I can get a better understanding of what you're thinking? How they'll be part of the team/plot?

I can see how it could work, however I'm curious how a ghost would work for this RP. Plot wise, etc.

Can you elaborate on this so I can get a better understanding of what you're thinking? How they'll be part of the team/plot?
(Well i thought it would work since you have Kitsune in your Character sheet, and kitsunes count as a yokai)

(Well i thought it would work since you have Kitsune in your Character sheet, and kitsunes count as a yokai)

In SPN lore they're separated and are a child of Eve, rather than a spirit/ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back