• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Curious, can Abiageal inherit Mjolnir as she did Gungnir when Odin died... It'd add to her collection and a promise that Thor would eventually return, because while he died in the mortal realm, me personally, I don't see him actually have died since he is destined to die by the World Serpant's venom. Ya'know? Idk, just an idea. It would also let Abiageal know that he had died if she returned back to her tent and Mjolnir was just kind of sitting there on her Altar with like a bloody handle or something of the sorts.
NanLia NanLia Alator Alator Safton Safton
I guess, he gave it to Will because he wanted it to be used in the struggle as a way of continuing to fight after death though.

I guess, he gave it to Will because he wanted it to be used in the struggle as a way of continuing to fight after death though.

I get where Abigail would want to preserve the mantle but I might have plans ..... That involve the sword and the hammer ... Long term, however.

We can guess what she'll do while she has no power.

Update the posted/paper wall with all the plot ideas. By the candle-light of course, to make for a good evil mastermind atmosphere.

Still no power. Hit by two tornadoes. Had to drive an hour our city for food water and gas.

NanLia NanLia is fine, but the tornadoes did a lot of damage to the power infrastructure in her city. She's currently looking at several days without power. Keep her in your thoughts <3

DUDE! Are you okay?!
Yes, I'm alright. I got my power back an hour or so ago. Getting things cleaned up now, my fridge is disgusting...... but my sister and I managed to safe our freezer.

Here's a bit of the destruction that took place: Basically what happened was we ended up with two Tornadoes; one hit East of my place and the other West and tore up a bunch of small outskirt communities around Ottawa.

After that happened we had a micro burst that struck a block from my house, Environment Canada said it's forces were the equivalent of being hit by an F-4 in less than five minutes. This took out twelves transformers and four power stations that bring in power from the main lines across the green belt to my part of the city.

Oddly enough, the places where the tornadoes hit never lost power, it was just the rest of us and even large portions of Ottawa still don't have power now.

Screenshot_2018-09-22-01-30-39.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-01-30-43.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-01-30-50.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-01-32-49.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-01-32-54.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-21-35-49.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-21-35-56.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-21-36-01.pngScreenshot_2018-09-22-21-36-05.pngScreenshot_2018-09-23-19-09-03.pngTree Cars.pngTree House.pngTree.png

Sorry for the screen shots but I wasn't about to wander looking for my own pictures.

All in all Kitty and I didn't do too poorly for ourselves and we definitely fell into some deep Canadian patterns....

Cinnamon Rolls.jpgGrilled Cheese.jpgPizza.jpg

(Don't try the last one .. .that was horrible)

We can guess what she'll do while she has no power.

Update the posted/paper wall with all the plot ideas. By the candle-light of course, to make for a good evil mastermind atmosphere.

I may not have had power but that didn't mean I wasn't creative about it ....
Not Candlight Writing.jpg

All that said: I'll be posting up tomorrow night.

Thanks for your patience. <3

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood SynKast SynKast St. Boethius St. Boethius Crono Crono Safton Safton

Here's a fun update to my weather is terrible story: it was confirmed today by Environment Canada that we were hit with 6 tornados, not two...

My bad ....

I've finally managed to post again. yay.
Whoo. Welcome back!

Fyi ... Da Ji is dead ... Whoops! Didn't think you were coming back after being unresponsive for several months.

She met her fate challenging Hypolyes and Akemi

Oh good. Now that's another thing on Inari's mind. Nvm. I just caught up though I might have missed where they killed Da Ji

Last edited:
Sorry in advance for the long and redundant post, but I felt it necessary given the circumstance. I'll post Himiko's response later when work slows down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back