• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
St. Boethius St. Boethius
So there's a magical barrier thing keeping the pack from leaving the area by the entrance or something right? Or did I misread that?

Is it visible to all?

You hear that sound? That's the sound of Elijah furiously digging his own grave.

Hell hath no fury...

St. Boethius St. Boethius
So there's a magical barrier thing keeping the pack from leaving the area by the entrance or something right? Or did I misread that?

Is it visible to all?
There is a physical barrier made of roots and brairs that sealed off the entrance to the Colony and several of Solomon's experimental magic arrays in front of them which would only serve to trap weaker werewolves within them like a devils trap.

Maybe she thinks Steve Rogers Chris Evans Thor Edgar was in the vicinity?

I sorta forgot where everyone was supposed to be station for the most part, come this night. So I can neither confirm nor deny that reasoning.

Nope, just got Eddie and Edgar confused. My bad.

So she restrained Edgar?

Might have to edit my post then, but keep in mind that he's able to overpower Leviathans (albeit with difficulty), a Djinn wouldn't be able to restrain him if he resisted, want me to go along with it as if he didn't want to blow his cover though? :)

I can't remember if Chase and Solomon have ever seen each other in the colony before...I'm fairly certain they haven't spoken but seeing and speaking are different.

St. Boethius St. Boethius Help.

Kind of a shorter post. Thought about ending it with Chase climbing up the ladder but I don't know if I'm posting again today so I opted not to (maybe next post if they are still chatting). Anyhow, off to the Wedding, not sure if I'll post tonight. Feel free to skip over me if need be. ;]

If I don't return because the bride murdered me well...Rip.

NanLia NanLia St. Boethius St. Boethius

Last edited:
Kind of a shorter post. Thought about ending it with Chase climbing up the ladder but I don't know if I'm posting again today so I opted not to (maybe next post if they are still chatting). Anyhow, off to the Wedding, not sure if I'll post tonight. Feel free to skip over me if need be. ;]

If I don't return because the bride murdered me well...Rip.

NanLia NanLia St. Boethius St. Boethius

Good luck and have fun!

Btw, you'll be delighted to know that I have taken to calling a co worker Chase on Thursday.

He has simply accepted his new name.

Good luck and have fun!

Btw, you'll be delighted to know that I have taken to calling a co worker Chase on Thursday.

He has simply accepted his new name.
Pfft. Now I'm curious to know what stupid things he did to deserve said nickname.

And nothing has changed on the posting front, unlike how I thought.

Pfft. Now I'm curious to know what stupid things he did to deserve said nickname.

And nothing has changed on the posting front, unlike how I thought.

He's a smart ass, that's how.

Just a heads up kids I'm under the weather after my medical day on Friday. My brain is mush at the moment and honestly can't come up with anything beyond one line responses.

I'll post up tomorrow when my head is clear again. (hopefully)

Safton Safton Crono Crono LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 St. Boethius St. Boethius

Just doing a roll call here; we seem to have some people that haven't posted in a while.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator
reapertwo reapertwo

Let me know if you're still in and interested as we will be transitioning into a new phase that will involve people going on missions; I've written some preliminary things but I don't want to dedicate time into details for people who aren't here.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back