• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Excellent
I just discovered that all the witch slots are filled, that is sadness.

Last edited:
T That_Irish_Person

Welcome!

A few things to note: Everyone in this RP is in Nebraska at Vitae colony or near by.

Currently Franklin and his Nest preside over Toronto so if she's a resident there she would have to abide by his law (and would be known to him and vice versa)

If Emile is even half as good at besieging colonies as he is sneaking food, Vitae is screwed.

He's Alpha for a reason, you wait and see what happens.....

Only the stickies know the fate of Vitae

.... But I wan't to know if my plot is easily guessed.... :(

If you insist :D

I think a major battle will end up being averted at the last possible moment, with Vitae and the Pack coming to a tentative truce and settling some of their differences. They then work together to handle the First Sin and prevent the seals being broken.

I think a major battle will end up being averted at the last possible moment, with Vitae and the Pack coming to a tentative truce and settling some of their differences. They then work together to handle the First Sin and prevent the seals being broken.

I like it!

This was my guess.

Lemme just add some guesses on my end.

Franklin and his vamps are going to turn on Vitae from the inside and takeover. Giving the Pack's mission to siege Vitae with more purpose in the end, to save them from the Vampires. Thus gaining trust between the colony and the pack. And the other packs possibly being involved.

So neither of you think the Pack is actually going to attack and take Vitae?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back