• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi everyone so I see several "groups" Regarding the Vitae would I be able to make a Kitsune and have them join?
Also, When mentioning the Father/Mother kitsune, does this mean hereditary or some actual origin Father/Mother Kitsune (like all humans cam from Adam/Eve)? And do pureblood require the pituitary gland as well- it was mentioned after purebloods and only seemed life or death for Gumiho and Nogitsune?

Yes Kitsune is available.

Your kitsune is dependent on pituitary glands to survive however the length of time between feeding depends on whether they are pure bred, meaning both parents are kitsune or if they have a human parent. For pure breds they can go months without feeding, so long as they remain uninjured. Non-pure breds need to have a constant source available as they need to feed ever few weeks.

was kinda curious if I could rejoin. I tend to join for a bit before leaving again, I know. But I really do enjoy being in this role-play. Despite my behavior thanks to the seemingly never-ending events in my personal life. However. I would like to join again should I be permitted.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am still alive! Albeit being kicked around a bit by University this year :p
Glad to see you're alive and well!

was kinda curious if I could rejoin. I tend to join for a bit before leaving again, I know. But I really do enjoy being in this role-play. Despite my behavior thanks to the seemingly never-ending events in my personal life. However. I would like to join again should I be permitted.
You're welcome to rejoin, I don't know if your character is still in the sheets.

A small warning: due to changes in my career I don't have as much time to post and manage the thread, which is why we have a smaller group now. I'm not sure who else is still around since they stopped posting.

FYI -

• supernatural rp

"Driver picks the music, Shotgun shuts his cakehole."

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Crono Crono Safton Safton

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back