• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1525202696001-png.435068

Thor took a seat at the table, smiling at Adelaide as she complimented the beer, it was nice to see someone appreciate it. The Grand Cru was famous in Europe, and quite hard to come by. He heard Morgan comment on that she had never seen the ocean, and Adelaide's reply that they would have time to see it "Unless they've drastically changed since I last was in the area a few decades ago I can assure you that you will not be disappointed." He turned his eyes to Morgan, her remark about never having seen the ocean had raised his curiosity "I must admit though, this is one thing I've never really understood about you..." He wanted to say 'humans' but realised that wasn't strictly true when it came to her and opted to choose another word "... mortals, isn't it awfully limiting to be stuck in one place, stuck in one body? If you do not understand what I speak of... For gods, or at least for those not starved of power, our physical presence is merely an extension of our will, one that we don't even actually have to have unless we want to, we are where we choose to be, unless we are affected by some outside influence. Our conciousness stretches beyond the form we have assumed, whether it be a body or something else."

For all the time he had spent with humans he hadn't fully grasped it, for him the thought of being trapped in one body, unable to move at will seemed very strange. He had some experience with it while extremely weakened after the battle with the First Sin, and it had made him think of it in a way he hadn't before.

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile raised an eyebrow at Chase's suggestion, it certainly was appealing. The younger man never missed a chance to rankle him about previous relationships nor the lacking of complaints by his previous partners. He chuckled softly leaning back against a tree as Chase went on to cite his practice in the matter as a reason why he was just so talented. "I see then." He said softly. He reached out to the other wolf, hooking is fingers into the belt loop of Chase's jeans before 'dragging' the younger male closer to him. Emile leaned in, brushing his lips against Chase's as though he were to test the theory but tilted his head aside at the last moment, letting the bristles of his bread rub against Chase's cheek. He soon nipped at Chase's earlobe playfully, whispering. "Maybe there other thing I help you practice wit?"
Crono Crono

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan beamed hearing Adelaide agree to her request, even go as far as to say she would love the experience. She looked to the god as he seconded the idea; she was thrilled by it, no longer embarrassed by her lack of worldly experience. She wanted to run, to explore and see everything she could before she would have to become the Pack's Alpha. She loved her family and her home dearly, wanted nothing but the best for them, but part of her cried at the lack of freedom she would have when she took over the reigns.

The excitement soon faded as Thor questioned just how they could exist, live with themselves, being so limited. Her smile faded but her sass certainly didn't. "I was doing great up until right then." She smirked at the god, playfully rolling her eyes.
Alator Alator
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie tucked the journal beneath the bench seat, hiding it away from prying eyes for the time being. It was a lot to digest, too much to think about at once. She sat quietly within the Beast staring out the window as the terrain passed them by, pensively biting at her thumb. She was aware that Malcolm knew the truth but she questioned if Brody or Douglas knew. Even then: did Malcolm know what was in the journal? Had he ever read it in all the years he had been keeping it for her? The only certainty she did have was if she said nothing, Malcolm would never know if she read the journal.

DEincn1.jpg

As invited Brendan and his wife, Jane, headed over to the Hendrix house. It was odd to know it was occupied now - even though the hunters had been inhabiting it for several weeks now. It had been vacant for so many years it was hard to think about it otherwise. Christopher was reluctant to 'let' his parents leave; with everything in the colony in an uproar his son was having a hard time. He didn't blame him in the least. In his youth he had been told about Skye, or rather Mackenzie, and her destiny to be part of Vitae's hunters. He had been told how Borseti had fallen and how Skye had been taken by Francois's Nest. With youth came stupidity and false bravado, the young hunter had set out to 'save' her, only to fall victim to the Nest and to Skye's own hand. Chris had little faith in anyone that aligned themselves with her directly but Brendan, at least, had faith that she wasn't all bad.

They met with Jon and Martha on their short journey, the other pair having practically adopting William and Mackenzie. It seemed mutually beneficial for both pairs: the Hendrix (or soon to be) learning about their family and the Diffey's getting the grandchildren they never had.

Brendan knocked then opened the door. "Hello?" He called out but soon saw the others already assembled around the table. "Sorry if we're late."

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May chuckled softly against Elijah's shoulder as he noted just how friendly Adelaide and Morgan had become. Their slow swaying movements turning her enough to spy the pair seated side by side at the table with Thor and Emma. "We might have to start chaperoning them." She cautioned with a smirk.

Soon enough the door opened and Brendan entered followed by his wife and the Diffey's. "Not at all Brendan." She called out planting a kiss on Eli's cheek before stepping back. "Can you go see if our guests need anything?" She asked quietly, giving Eli a wink and a quick smack on his ass.
Safton Safton

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor smiled apologetically as Morgan replied "You misunderstand me. It was not my aim to insult or question your existence, I am genuinely curious. Most of whom have had contact with me and known my true nature have worshipped me as a god, making it difficult to to ask such questions. After all as a god you have a certain reputation to think of, you know, being practically omniscient and above such things." He smirked at the last comment, showing that it was partly in jest, though he meant what he said "I fully understand your desire to explore, it is one I share, like humanity it too has always been a source of interest of mine. Of course it is easier for me because I can go whereever I please instantly."

The deity cast an amused glance at Elijah and Ash, remembering comments of varying harshness from both of them when it came to his social skills "Unfortunately despite all the time I've spent among your humans, I admit that my ability to interact with you and express myself could be better, you aren't the first to misinterpret me as insulting when I did not intend to be it."

Ginny chuckles at Thor’s comment about not being able to talk to people. “I mean… same hat. For entirely different reasons, of course, but I’m not great at talking to pretty much anyone at this point. As for the body thing…” she pauses, trying to think of how to describe it. “I think if I’d ever felt what you do, this would feel extremely limiting. But considering that I have no point of reference for anything other than my own life, this just feels normal.” She shrugs.

She takes another, tentative sip of her beer, trying to get used to the taste. It’s not unpleasant, after the initial bitterness. She can’t help but wonder what it would feel like, to not have need of a mortal body. To be able to go anywhere she pleased. It sounds like such… freedom.
Alator Alator NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg

Chase chuckled as he was forcefully pulled closer, their fronts now pressing against each other. Smiling at the man as they were face to face before the an almost kiss that followed. Chase didn't have long to wonder what the man was up to when they're facial hair was brushing against each other and the man was speaking softly in his ear alongside a nip. A small shudder went over his body and he grinned. Mission successful as far as he was concerned, a jealous Emile made for a fun sight. Chase opted to lean further into the man and reach his arms up so they were over Emile's shoulders with palms flat against the tree. While the older man had pulled him closer for contact, now Chase was the one who had Emile right where he wanted him. "Well I guess, practice does make perfect." He whispered back, reiterating his words from earlier both answering and agreeing with the mans question for the most part. Chase shifted from side to side, grinding a bit. This was in part, revenge for the nip at his ear. "Who knows, maybe I'll even teach this old dog a few new tricks." He leaned in so that he could place his mouth on the side of Emile's now exposed neck and sensually nibble at it to test the waters.​
NanLia NanLia

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide cocked her head thoughtfully at Thor's question. It was strange to hear genuine curiosity from a being that was several millennia old; a deity to whom her own lifespan no doubt seemed to be little more than the proverbial blink of an eye. Nonetheless, the query made a certain kind of sense considering Thor's perspective as compared to that of any mortal. Addy listened to Ginny's reply, nodding thoughtfully before speaking up herself. "We mortals do the best with the hand we're dealt. If we're lucky, we spend the time we have in the bodies we're given doing things that make us feel happy, fulfilled." She shrugged with a somewhat sheepish smile. "If anything, your arrangement sounds almost... overwhelming, though I can imagine the benefits," the psychic chuckled.

Addy's attention was taken by the sensation of new human presences approaching, followed soon after by the door swinging open to reveal Brendan, Jane, and the Diffeys. Adelaide smiled warmly at them, giving them a wave from the table.

Elijah 4.jpg
Elijah sighed with exaggerated reluctance as he stepped away from Ash and nodded at her request, turning on his heel and letting out a slight yelp of surprise at the unceremonious parting slap he received. He strode into the dining room, greeting the Elders with handshakes to the men and a kiss on the cheek for each of the women. He ushered them to the table, introductions being unnecessary so far as he knew. As he made sure the newcomers were seated, the case of beers atop the table caught his eye.

Eli turned to look at them, frowning in concentration before glancing at Thor. "Is that what I think it is?" he asked quietly, not waiting for a reply before taking one of the bottles. He glanced at the top in frustration before rather impolitely retrieving his karambit from the leather sheath at the small of his back, using the ring at the end of the handle to pop the top before taking a sip. He closed his eyes, sighing almost reverently. "After almost two years of American swill, this might as well be the nectar of the gods." He turned to look at Thor before smirking. "Is it too late to convert? You wouldn't happen to be looking for more disciples?"

Will Formal.jpg
William and Mackenzie drove in silence toward the Pack's camp. It was obvious that his fiancee was stressed; they had long since learned to read each other and she was making no attempt to hide the fact now. No words of comfort or reassurance came to his mind about the letter's revelation or the task ahead of them. Before long, they were pulling into the camp -- several wolves in their human forms were visible along the trail and near cabins. Some gave them curious glances, others cool glares. Will didn't take it personally; he couldn't say he would treat them any differently in their shoes.

As he rounded the bend at the far end of the camp where he'd been told to meet Emile and Chase, his eyes scanned the surroundings slowly until they fell on two figures locked in an... amorous embrace beneath a tree in the distance. As the Beast neared, Will recognized Chase and the Alpha. Under any other circumstances he might smirk at the sight, but anxiety won out. He brought the sedan to a stop in the clearing, switching it off before turning toward Mac, his hand sliding over to rest over hers. "Take your time. I'll be here with you, every step of the way," Will said reluctantly before taking a deep breath and stepping out of the vehicle, closing the door behind him. His eyes fell on Chase as he crossed his arms, "I hope we're not interrupting," he called out teasingly, his lips curving into a smile despite himself.

Last edited:
CNAKtJZ.jpg
DEincn1.jpg

Morgan blinked at the god as he apologized for her reaction, and embarrassed flush rising over her cheeks as she shook her head quickly. "I wasn't upset," She said quietly, trying to diffuse any tension Thor may have perceived. "I honestly just hadn't ever thought of it before now." She shrugged, unable to come up with a better statement or explanation of how she felt about it. She smiled as the Diffey's and the Jack's both entered, shifting her chair over to give the Council member's room around the table. She had met them all once, at least, during the initial meeting that had been followed by Emile introducing her as whom she was: his predecessor.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May soon excited the kitchen carrying a couple of dishes of food. She set them on the table in the middle, family style, before turning back to get another pair of dishes. It wasn't anything exciting - her mother's green bean casserole, Mac's scalloped potatoes and a roast beef dinner, but she was proud of what she had come up with for the impromptu meeting and meal. She gave Elijah a sidelong glance as the man took up the offered alcohol from the god before turning her attention to the rest of the table. "Anyone want anything else to drink besides beer?"
Alator Alator Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile shuddered at the sensation of Chase's warm breath over his ear soon followed by his lips pressed against his throat. Emile wasted no time in giving a throaty grumble of appreciation for the affection. His hands clasped Chase's belt loops but he soon found they were insufficient and released them, opting for sliding one large palm around the backside of his partner, the other sliding up along Chase's spine pulling him against him and ending the movement. Any more of that and Emile may have to call off the night's events and drag Chase back to the cabin.

The distant noise of an all too familiar car was heard, but he waited to see if Chase would notice. With William exiting the vehicle and striding towards them he slowly opened his eyes to regard the false Alpha after he spoke. "No interrupting," Emile correct, his hands releasing Chase and letting his boyfriend step back. "Simply pass the time."
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png
pCHENcQ.jpg

Mackenzie nodded to William's words, giving a half smile as he once more attempted to reassure her. She knew he would be there at her side regardless of what her choice may be. If she chose to speak to Malcolm or not. If she chose to stay in the colony or leave, or even go back 'home' with Franklin and the Nest; she knew without a doubt that William would follow her no matter what. It pained her to know it, terrified her and calmed her all at once. She watched as he excited the vehicle, eyes trailing to Chase and the Alpha necking beneath a tree. Any other time she would be amused, even happy for them, but worry continued to gnaw at her stomach.

To her surprise the door beside her opened. Wide eyes she started up as the imposing figure of her brother leaned into the Beast, attempting to sit beside her, possibly even push her along the bench to create space. She acted on instinct as adrenaline suddenly and violently dumped into her system. She swung out swiftly to deliver a quick jab to the wolf's throat, knocking the wind from him and stalling his forward motion. She threw herself across the bench of the Beast, grabbing hold of the steering wheel to further pull herself across the bench seat in an attempt to escape.

Brody coughed, gagged as he stood up and clutched the side of the old sedan; reeling in shock as the sudden and decisive hit Mac had delivered. As his vision cleared he watched as her legs started to disappear, knowing she was trying to get to the other door. He wasn't going to let her get away again, not like this certainly. Dropping onto the seat beside her her grabbed her legs and pulled, dragging her partly back towards him. The movement was cut short as she clutched the steering wheel, legs struggling for freedom.

He hooked a leg over her own, pinning her to the seat. With his hands free he reached to try and pry her hands off the wheel and received a quick jab of her sharp elbow to the face. He cursed beneath his breath, leaning back in time to avoid a second shot. Bloody and angry Brody tore her grip from the wheel and pinned her arms to her chest; he wrapped his arms over her torso and pulled her close to him. "Enough Skye." She was still stiff within his grasp but he continued to speak, refusing to free her. "You're safe here. No more running. No more fighting." He whispered softly, keeping her still. "It's over: you can come home."

Mackenzie hissed through gritted teeth, pulling against his arms. She knew she couldn't win her freedom through strength and already the adrenaline dump was warring thin. "I killed them Brody." She hissed feeling him squeeze her harder.

"We know."

"I killed her."

"... I know." Brody kept silent for a time, hearing Mackenzie's heart slow more. "It's over and done with - we were kids Skye: we thought we knew everything and there wasn't a thing that could have been done to change it. It's over. No more running. No more fighting - at least with us. We're your family. Come home."
Safton Safton

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor nodded at Adelaide's answer, he thought it was a fair one. Several others entered the house and Ash began placing food on the table. It seemed good, while the Deity didn't have to eat, he still enjoyed it. Elijah - who had made his way from the kitchen, eagerly took one of the beers. Thor smiled at his appreciation of it and following jest about recruiting disciples, and raised his bottle towards the man in a little toast "It seems all hope is not lost for me, if I started a bar my religion might even be tax exempted in a couple of years.", smirking at his own joke. "It's good to find someone in America with my appreciation for Belgian beer, I find they put even the German to shame."

Alator Alator NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

adelaide-2-jpg.465004

Adelaide smirked at the subtle glare Ashley-May gave Eli, shaking her head at the woman's query. "I'm fine, thank you," she remarked before reaching forward to take up the roast beef dish, cutting off a generous slice and placing it on Morgan's plate before serving herself, following suit with the other meals. "This is amazing, Ash," she said, her mouth watering at the mix of scents from the homemade meal.

elijah-4-jpg.465022

Elijah chuckled at Thor's comment, returning the toast. "Decent beer is one of the few things I regret leaving behind when I came here," he joked. He didn't miss his girlfriend's sideways glance telling him that she was less than impressed with his inability to resist getting sidetracked by Thor's gift. He tactfully ignored the glare, giving Thor a parting nod before moving off to pull a seat out for Ash. "Have a seat, I'll grab the drinks," he offered, moving to the kitchen to collect the new guests' requested beverages.
William 2.jpg
William smirked at Emile's nonchalant dismissal of his apology, about to speak up again when his mind went blank. Fear, anger, terror -- they all welled up inside him in the blink of an eye... but the emotions were not his own, arcing through his mind through the bond he shared with Mackenzie. Will turned on his heel, gray eyes falling on the Beast as he saw Mac struggling in the grip of an imposing figure that hardly fit inside the vintage sedan... Brody.

Will moved without thinking, dashing forward in with speed that part of him knew wasn't humanly possible. But he wasn't human -- not anymore. That fact became all the more evident as he gripped the door handle of the Beast and yanked it open with sound of metal creaking in protest. He leaned in, grabbing Brody's hands where they clutched at Mac and prying them backwards with no concern for the bone or tendons inside. As soon as he felt the grip break, Will snatched the larger man by the collar and hauled him from the car, pivoting at the hip and sending Brody careening to the grass. Will knelt down atop the wolf, fist cocked back and ready to deliver a blow as he looked down, his grey eyes flashing an unnatural white-green that blotted out his irises.

Last edited:

Chase was grinning at Emile's reaction, it was nice to know that he could get a similar reaction out of the Alpha that he got from Chase. His grip on the tree for support tightened some as he felt hands now wandering, causing bark to crumble to break underneath them. Of course he'd registered the sound of an engine but maybe he'd thought it was a pack member, who was to say. Either way Chase didn't attempt to pull away until Will spoke up, head spinning in awkward alarm. The attempt was met with Emile's resistance at first, whether to try and embarrass him further or not was hard to say. Once the Alpha had spoken, then Chase was released and he cleared his throat. "Basically." He added, before quickly attempting to move on. However as he opened his mouth his eyes found their way over Will's shoulder towards the vehicle as movement inside caught his attention. The man noted that he and Will moved in the same moment for the vehicle, though the wolf was much further.

The hunter ahead of him was going for the passenger door, likely to haul Brody out, something Chase himself would have been more than willing to do. But with that taken care of he'd opted for the drivers side. Despite the clear struggle Chase was sure Brody wouldn't hurt the woman physically, what he may not intentionally be doing is scarring her further mentally or emotionally. That said he couldn't say the same for the opposite end, he knew Mac would be more than willing to hurt Brody considering the situation. The man stopped at the door and leaned worriedly down with his hands on top of the door where the window was rolled down so he could see the woman inside to check on her as Brody disappeared from the inside. Anyone else and in any other situation and he'd have done more than that but he hesitated knowingly. The last thing the red head likely wanted was another wolf in the car, nonetheless checking on her in her personal space. He could see some blood on her but it wasn't difficult to deduce it wasn't hers. "Mac are you okay!?" It was a stupid question he knew but needed to ask anyways. Briefly he looked through the other side to the open door to see what became of the other two men and was momentarily shocked at how quickly and easily Will had handled the wolf. However it was clear to Chase that the hunter wasn't trying to immobilize Brody, he was on the attack. "Will!" He called loudly through the car, hoping to maybe deter the man.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

DEincn1.jpg

Brendan thanked Elijah as the man returned to the table with a pitcher of water, he gave Thor a bemused smirk as the deity wondered on a new type of worship for him. "I trust said bar wouldn't be opening within Vitae's city limits." He joked, accepting the plate of roasted beef from Adelaide. He carved some for his wife before doing the same for himself. "Truly, Ashley-May, you've out done yourself - perhaps even the lunch ladies could learn a think or two from you." He winced at the quick jab from his wife; a lunch lady herself.

Martha rolled her eyes before turning her attention to Ginny. The girl was quiet, which she was coming to understand was normal for the Djinn. "We heard your research went well this afternoon. We're looking forward to heard a bit more about what you all came up with. Jane and I spoke to a few of the other retiree's and we think we've come up with a halfway decent warding for the colony. It should keep that damned sin out for the time being."

3SijZSx.jpg
CNAKtJZ.jpg

Ashley-May watched Adelaide with a little smile as the woman served - no - piled food onto the wolfs plate. Having fed both the Alpha and Chase in the morning she knew that Morgan would no doubt consume what she had been given and more if she was offered it. She turned her attention to Brendan and nodded at the thanks, leaning over in her chair to briefly kiss Eli's cheek as he came to sit at the table once again. "Dig in before it gets cold y'all; we can discuss business afterwards."
Alator Alator Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

pCHENcQ.jpg
ro5JoB8.jpg

Brody growled as watched William open the car's door and lean in menacingly. He needed more time, needed Skye to calm down and listen long enough to hear him. He resisted as he felt Will's hands on his wrists but grunted in pain as his arms were torn open. With a huff of surprise he was being dragged out of the old sedan only to be slammed into the hard packed earth, Will a top of him. He had known, or at least, noticed the change in the hunters demeanor and scent but how he had this strength was a mystery (at least to him.)

Emile had followed the scent of blood and noise of violence directly behind Will. Chase was headed for the vehicle - at least he hoped Chase would prevent Skye from seeking any sort of vengeance whilst he jogged to catch up to the new Nephilim. William's concise control of his powers surprised Emile; he hadn't thought he had had any sort of teaching but clearly he knew some of what he was capable of. He came up behind the poised pair, his hand coming down to grab Will's forearm.

"Come now, c'est enough. No more." Emile pulled back on Will's arm, intent on lifting the man off of Brody but grunted in surprise when he didn't budge.
Safton Safton

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie's hands were shaking. She frowned deeply at them as she pressed against the bench seat and pushed herself up to sit. Chase was at the window, drawing her attention but she didn't answer in confusion. Something had happened, something faster than she could seen or recognize: Brody had been in the car with her, holding her and speaking with her and the next ... gone. Chase shouted and she turned to look out the open window seeing Will with Brody pinned down, ready to strike. "Stop him." She spoke, almost hesitantly to Chase. She knew Will's strength now - or at least his assumed strength and he could easily kill of Brody without trying.
Crono Crono

Ginny smiles at Martha. “Elijah and Will had to help me through most of it, to be honest.” She says with a chuckle. “Found some really interesting stuff though. It can condradict itself a bit, of course, most lore does.” She pauses for a long moment, looking very awkward. She doesn’t know how to do smalltalk very well. “So, business aside, how’s your day been?” She asks, making an attempt.

Elijah 8.jpg
After the guests were served, Elijah took his seat next to Ashley-May, smiling warmly as she kissed him on the cheek. He began to dig in shortly thereafter; Ash's cooking never failed to impress and tonight was no exception. He listened idly to the conversation brewing between the others; he was happy to see the Elders accepting Ginny wholeheartedly. He was well aware that many of those who had fled Vitae would have shunned the young Djinn... or worse. Ginny, for her part, was doing quite a job of adapting to the circumstances. She was a natural researcher as Eli had found out earlier when assisting her with the lore; she had only needed a little steering in the right direction.

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide had filled her own plate after serving Morgan, sampling the food with a delighted hum. She turned toward her wolf companion, "Eat up. We've got a long trip ahead of us," she whispered with a wink.

william-2-jpg.465550

William was vaguely aware of his name being called by Chase, though the sound of the man's voice seemed somehow distant as he focused the entirety of his attention -- and protective fury -- on Brody. The werewolf struggled beneath him and Will knew without a doubt that a few days ago he would have been no match for him. But now, simply pressed one hand against the man's broad chest, pinning him to the grass as every muscle in his fist was taut with tension.

Will felt a tugging on his arm and glanced back to see Emile. The Alpha didn't appear angry so much as concerned, even shocked. William ignored the grizzled old wolf as his gaze fell on the Beast next, freezing on a pair of green eyes shining back at him in confusion. He could feel the distress coursing through Mackenzie, the blind fear of a moment ago gone as she stared at him uncertainly. For a brief second, he remembered Trent's eyes as the life drained out of them, Will's dagger buried in his heart.

Will let out a hiss of a breath, lowering his fist before tightening his grip around Brody's collar. He stood up, hefting the Pack Guardian with him before giving him a light but firm shove away from the Beast and towards Emile, standing protectively in front the door Brody had climbed in through. "We didn't come here to fight," he said quietly.

Last edited:

At Mackenzie's words Chase stood and moved so he was standing and looking over the hood of the car to see what was going on. The way she'd spoken made him nervous, knowing Will was going through a bodily change. The sight of Emile stepping in on the other two men and Brody still beneath the hunter made his stomach knot up, the thought of Trent coming to mind. He felt a panic or fear when thinking about Emile getting hurt or worse, but just as his body started to move the conflict seemed to end and he calmed some. Chase moved around the hood so he was closer to the other men, now that Will was taking up position near the vehicle. "It's not why we invited you either." He'd replied, though the answer was more meant for Brody considering his eyes were glaring at the Werewolf.

"Sorry." Was all he could say, eyes softening in apology as they landed on Will. It was hard to say what Brody was thinking by coming here and doing that, especially when ordered to stay away. Of course if he and Emile hadn't been so distracted with one another then maybe they'd have noticed Brody's presence before he'd made it to the vehicle. Letting out a huff he crossed his arms over his chest, expecting that to be the end of the visit, if they didn't feel safe here then what reason would they have to stay any longer.​

qs5f77.jpg

It had been a 16 hour drive to New Orleans, Viktor and Michael had taken turns driving the black SUV with the other resting in the passenger seat. The two had changed clothes to black suits, Viktor wore a black trench coat as well. Besides having multiple passports in the car, they also had false FBI badges. Viktor wasn't Viktor now, he was FBI Special Agent John Steward. Ahnenerbe der Wahrheit had several contacts in the FBI, and this allowed Viktor and Michael to pose as the agents assigned to the New Orleans case. This helped a great deal, this meant they could sustain a longer investigation without being outed as false members, all the while working with local law enforcement. They had recieved information about a new case as they saw the city in the distance, it had begun to darken and it looked very peaceful from this distance. But Viktor knew of the horror within.

15978233333_33ccdb5bc9_b.jpg

The French Quarter was a charming place, filled with bars, jazz and small resturaunts. Various shops for tourists could be found all over the place. The French Quarter had a great deal of old buildings, giving it a certain charm. It was right in the center of a city, and despite all the partying a very relaxing place. The victim had been found in an alley of it. No screams had been heard, no one had been seen leaving the site. The girl had been found by a couple of tourists walking by in a distance, at first they had just thought it to be some drunk that had passed out, but then they had noticed that there was a pool of dark liquid around her. That pool was blood.

Viktor and Michael parked the SUV right outside the crimescene, the dark alley was lit up by flashing blue lights from police cars. The police had sealed the area off, but allowed Viktor and his partner through once they showed their badges. It was a gruesome scene. Several police officers discussed in low voices and forensics were preparing to look for clues. They seemed to have given up hope already, this was the fourth case. They had nothing to go on yet, they might as well be chasing a shadow. The victim was a young woman in her early twenties, she didn't look like she had been especially wealthy. That wasn't unusual, but the manner of her death was. Her face, or rather what remained of it, was blue and there was bruises around he neck suggesting that she had been strangled. Though strangely, her throat was cut. The clothes she had been wearing were all but torn to shreds at certain places and her body had been horribly mutilated. An officer handed Viktor a list of the injuries that had been determined on the scene, more would of course be revealed at the station when the victim would be thoroughly investigated in a post-mortem.
Body was on it's back, shoulders flat but the axis of the body inclined to the left side. The head was turned on the left cheek. The left arm was close to the body with the forearm flexed at a right angle and lying across the abdomen. The right arm was slightly abducted from the body and rested on the ground. The elbow was bent, the forearm supine with the fingers clenched. The legs were wide apart, the left thigh at right angles to the trunk and the right forming an obtuse angle with the pubis. Great disfigurement of the face, the face was gashed in all directions, the nose, cheeks, eyebrows, and ears being partly removed. The lips were blanched and cut by several incisions running obliquely down to the chin. There were also numerous cuts extending irregularly across all the features. The face and throat showed signs of strangulation. The throat cut, the right side of it right down to the vertebrae. Body had been opened with a long cut running from the bladder to the ribcage and intenstines had been drawn out and placed by her side. The abdomen was opened and internal organs showed signs of mutilation. The right calf was cut through the victim's jeans.

The brutality was astounding, he shook his head. To have done this, something that would have required a few minutes, and then vanish without a trace... But there was something about these injuries, something familiar. He felt a shiver over his body as he realised what it was that was so familar. He turned to Michael "I have to call Thor, I may have a lead."

NanLia NanLia

Martha smiled to Ginny and sighed. "My day was good, thank you, it felt nice to be useful again - besides making lunch for the colony." She added, Jane laughing but nodding in agreement. "We're looking forward to all the upcoming changes and new people. We were hoping, if Jon doesn't have you too busy, if you'd be interested in helping us out a bit? Jane and I are sort of the colonies unofficial social comity - we try and put together little special treats but we're not really ...."

"We're old," Jane cut in. "Is what she's trying to say. We don't know what you kids like any more and we want to appeal to everyone."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May smiled and tilted her head as Elijah came to give her a peck on the cheek she would call him out later, in good fun, for neglecting his hosting duties. She contently tucked into her meal, half listening to the various conversations around the table that were going on. Liam, despite being Graceless, certainly managed to fuel her hunger and before long she was near half done her plate. With a slight frown her reached out and took Eli's beer bottle and brought it to her nose for a tentative sniff. Finding that it didn't put her off her tilted the bottle back and took a small sip of the cooled drink within. She was surprised, and delighted, to find it hardly like any beer she had ever had. "I'll tell you what, Thor." She said playfully, setting the bottle back down before Eli. "You come by after Liam is born with more of that and we'll go toe to toe in a drinking match." She winked at the god, knowing well enough she would never stand a chance.

Isla-Fisher--008.jpg

For weeks now the Men of Letters across Europe had been attempting to track the newly woken Alpha and failing. It was neigh impossible to predict his patterns as he made his way across Eastern Asia solidly towards Europe. Only minutes before the London Chapter's houses further outpost had been decimated in seconds, their last message was simply. Dragon.

Brimley hurried down the crowded corridor as quickly as her prim black pumps could take her. She burst into the research lab, startling several of the interns into shocked screams. While typically she would berate them for being so mild tempered - this was simply not the time. Dashing down the hall to her office she paged the building's intercoms, "This is Agent Brimley; activate code sixteen nine forty-one. All personnel evacuate the building and seek safe houses."

Turning to her computer she accessed the data bank, authorizing a data dump to her associate in Vitae with the hope that any vital information might be saved from the Alpha's reign of destruction. Kicking off her shoes she turned and headed towards the secret passage way behind the bookshelf at the edge of her office. It would lead her to the underground where she would slip into the public unnoticed - hopefully. She could only pray that the remaining agents within the building took her warning seriously and fled with their lives.

DEincn1.jpg

Brendan paused mid bite as his cell phone went off in his pocket. He gave an awkward shrug to his wifes scowl before apologising to Ashley-May and Elijah for the interruption. He rose from the table and stepped away to answer it outside privately.

Within a few minutes he returned inside the house, as he approached the table he cleared this throat and waited for everyone's attention. "I have just been informed that the London Men of Letters has abandoned post. They are certain that an attack is imminent and have fled. Arthur is on his way over to give us more details."
Alator Alator

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie watched Will move painfully slow as he held Brody. When he finally turned over her brother to the Alpha she released the breath she had been holding. She watched Brody with his Alpha a moment, hesitating, before shaking her head at Chase. "It's not on you." She said quietly, sliding out of the car and closing the door behind her. She kept a cautious eye on the wolves the small distance away, her brother recovering and Emile speaking to him. "We should go see Missy before Bart thinks we bailed." She paused and turned to the bed of her car, dragging out the duffel bag Ash had sent her with. From the top she removed a journal and pen she had stashed for transit before turning over the bag to Chase. "It's from Ash - don't ask what's inside, I don't know. She said it was a care package."

pCHENcQ.jpg
nKdhc2k.jpg

Brody grunted as he was lifted off the ground by his shirt collar then shoved towards Emile. He felt the Alpha take a hold of his shirt sleeve and turn him to face the older man. "Quel est le problème avec vous? Savez-vous ce que vous auriez pu le faire?"

"Elle a besoin de savoir, comme je le savais, comme Dougie." He growled back to Emile. The Alpha only sighed and turned them both away from Chase, Will and Mackenzie, leading Brody further away to speak more and out of ear shot of the others.
Safton Safton Crono Crono

Ginny looks between Jane and Martha, looking confused. “Sure, I’d love to help. That said, this is coming from someone who has never owned a cell phone. Or a computer. I’m really not a good model for kids my age.” She admits. “I’ll do my best though!” She adds brightly, rubbing the back of her head, and drinking some more of her beer.
NanLia NanLia

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor smiled at Ash's comment was about to reply to when Brendan announced that the Men of Letter's London Chapterhouse was about to be attacked and had evacuated. While he knew they likely had good reason, he still thought of them as cowards. They would abandon their main center of operations? "I am curious to hear what they are up against, though I do have my suspicions, there are few things that would make them flee."

elijah-8-jpg.465850
rsz_adelaide_4-jpg.465849

Elijah's head snapped up to stare at Brendan as he delivered the news regarding the Men of Letters, a series of emotions flickering through his mind. Worry, concern, anger, disbelief. He had never been initiated into the Men of Letters' service. Even if he hadn't broken ranks with his family, their dynasty had always steadfastly maintained their own independence, acting as close partners with the ancient organization rather than members or servants. But there was no doubting the power the Men could bring to bear... to have it snuffed out was almost unthinkable. And if they were being targeted, what did that mean for what remained of his family? As much as he despised them and their methods -- enough to flee their yoke years ago -- he had never been able to bring himself to wish death upon any of them.

It took Thor's remark and the realization that Addy was watching him closely to shake Elijah from his reverie. He remained silent, staring down at his plate as he set his fork down absentmindedly. Adelaide's glance turned sympathetic as she cocked her head, pursing her lips.

william-2-jpg.465550

William relaxed, allowing the tension to drain from his muscles as he nodded at Chase's apology. "It's all right," he said impassively. He knew better than to think he or Emile had anything to do with Brody's indiscretion. He watched as the Alpha pulled the burly man aside, clearly displeased with the display. Will didn't try to follow the conversation and so long as Brody didn't intend to threaten Mackenzie again, it was none of his concern. Taking Mac's hand gently in his own, he tilted her chin up towards his eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked, knowing the answer.

Desmond.jpg
Hypolyes strode along the darkened sidewalk on the outskirts of London, his dress shoes clacking lightly against the cobblestone. The overcoat billowed behind him with each step, casting an eerie outline along his otherwise humanoid shadow on the moonlit street. He paused at the corner, his eyes focusing on the unassuming warehouse at the end of the block. It was plain, even decrepit... to the untrained eye. A rather unfitting accomodation for the headquarters of an organization as old and storied as the Men of Letters, but it was all a facade. To those able to find and enter the secret passage inside, Desmond had little doubt that the interior was equal parts repository, mansion, and subterranean bunker, with no expense spared on any of the three.

Hypolyes cared little for the latter two. Human finery was a luxury -- one his well-hidden stash of gold & treasure had allowed him to partake in since his resurrection. And there was nothing the dedicated human soldiers inside possessed that he feared. He had faced their blades and bullets and magic a dozen times over in the past several weeks, scouring his way across Eurasia in a series of raids. The Men of Letters and their glorified fan club of associated hunters had grown complacent after years of culling halfblood werewolves, rogue vampires, grave-dwelling ghouls, and the occasional demon. There were no champions left that remembered the scourge the Dragons... much less their Alpha. His fire and fury had reawakened that forgotten terror, sent them scrambling to respond.

And now, even in the heart of their operations, the center of their power, Eve's Firstborn grinned toothily as he basked in something carried to him on the cool night breeze.

The scent of human fear.

Hypolyes clenched his jaw as he tossed the last crate in the repository aside. Frustration welled up inside him: the Sword was nowhere to be found. He sighed deeply, straightening his tie. The air was thick with the scent of burnt human flesh, an aroma that might set the Alpha's stomach growling on any other occasion. But he had work to do; sustenance could wait. Many of the humans had fled before his arrival, apparently learning from the fate of the smaller outposts in the days prior.

Those that had remained fought valiantly, even managing to injure the Alpha Dragon where their predecessors had failed. A handgun loaded with bullets forged from melted-down angel blades -- a clever innovation, Desmond would admit -- had been emptied at him by the garrison's impromptu commander, one of the projectiles puncturing the scales along his ribs. The injury was far from a mortal one and would heal soon; all the same, Hypolyes had been quick to repay the assailant with a broken neck. The subordinates had been unhelpful in helping to locate St. George's Sword, with predictable results. That left only one potential source of information, the sole remaining source of life within the sprawling complex save for Hypolyes himself: the prison cells.

Desmond had sensed the presence of various creatures within the holding area: werewolves, vampires, kitsune, and more. Purebloods, typically: those who might be useful to the Men of Letters as test subjects, informants, or bargaining chips. Hypolyes had left them alive on a whim, holding little in the way of sentiment toward his distant cousins. Now, for their own sake, he hoped one of them would be able to set him in the right direction. The Dragon turned on his heel, marching towards the prison with a purposeful stride, stepping easily over the charred bodies and debris that littered the corridor outside the vault.

Last edited:
Chase eyed Brody as Emile took over handling the Guardian from there, herding him away. Of course Chase had a few things he'd like to say to the idiot as well but decided to leave it for now. The two spoke in French leaving him completely unaware of what was said, he'd be sure to ask the older man later when they were alone. Once the two wolves moved off he turned his attention back to the two hunters. When Mackenzie said he wasn't to blame Chase let a small breath out, wanting to argue but knowing the small frustration was for Brody and didn't need to be redirected. If he and Emile hadn't been so...distracted, they might have noticed Brody's presence nearby and prevented the incident entirely. But that was over with so he gave up on the conversation as Will accepted the apology, "For the record he was told to stay away." The man rolled his eyes partially, "Not that he's one to listen."

To his surprise the woman pushed the original agenda, planning to go through with it. Watching Mac pull something from the car he couldn't help but respect the resolve, he'd seen the fear in her eyes, heard the shakiness in her voice when he'd checked on her. It was clear she was a hunter through and through, pushing past it to do what was necessary. Chase raised his brows in mild surprise as the bag was handed off to him, but quickly had an answer that caused him to chuckle. "I'm almost afraid to open it now." He replied sarcastically through a smile and gave it a gentle shake by the straps to listen at the contents, the blond never ceased to amaze him.

The couple in front him shared a small moment which he didn't interrupt but spoke up on the tail end of and nodded further into camp. "C'mon, they're this way." Chase waited to start leading the way, making sure to keep a pace so that he kept close to them as they walked. He hadn't thought it necessary but after Brody's stunt he opted not to make assumptions. Chase turned his head to look at them just over his shoulder, "She seems to be in good spirits for the most part but not always the most comfortable with social interaction, can't really blame her though." Though this was what he'd gotten out of the small interaction with the girl. With Emile distracted with Alpha duty he was the solo chaperone of sorts, for now he'd stick to the plan but if need be they could move the meeting to the cabin for better privacy.

DEincn1.jpg

Jane and Martha both chuckled at Ginny's humble reaction to being asked to help them out with some of the social events around the colony. "Regardless you'd be a tremendous help: not only with getting a younger generation in but with our prospective new residents." Martha smiled, Jon nodding along.

"Yes. We're hoping that we can build new alliances with ... well, how exactly would we-" Jane paused as Brendan returned and announced Arthur was soon to join them. She glanced to Ginny. "We'll talk more about this later."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May frowned at the news that Arthur was headed for the house. She wasn't annoyed at his impromptu addition to their meal but the fact that her patient should be in bed recovering and resting. She had seen Arthur's medical charts and thus far had been his primary care physician and he should be resting, not running across the colony to make an announcement. Her attention was diverted to Adelaide as she focused on the silent Elijah beside her. Her followed deepened as she followed Addy's eyes to Eli who looked clearly in some sort of distress. She knew his family had some affiliation with the Men of Letters but he'd never gone into great detail with her. She reached beneath the table to rest her hand at his knee and gently give it a reassuring squeeze. "I'm sure everything will be alright."

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie only nodded in reply to Will; it wasn't something she wanted to face, or discuss, at this point. There was nothing more than to move forward and push any sort of emotional baggage aside. Despite being told a countless a mount of times that the pack was safe, that they wished no harm, it wasn't as though she could simply turn off the instincts to prepare herself for the worst situation. She was content to follow Chase as he started further into the campsite and towards more of the pack. She kept a watchful glance the direction that Emile and Brody had disappeared but gave the wolf a frown as he mentioned that Brody had been banned from seeing her. "Was Malcolm told the same?"

She could sense the pack members within the woods, much like she could sense only deities previously, now she was curiously aware of others nearby. She hadn't noticed it when she had been in the colony but she hadn't truly been near anyone but humans, save for Morgan. She was pulled out of her train of thought when Chase mentioned Missy's spirits but the girls decline to be fully interactive when spoken too. She was about to speak up, make a comment that she hadn't been - and still wasn't - much different. She bit her tongue, held back, only because she knew Chase would reply with his typical sass and she doubted she could handle in her current emotional state.
Crono Crono

gLxkD6Y.jpg
Akemi has listened to the painful decibel of the bunkers alarms for what felt like hours. The sweet scent of fear from the humans drifting beneath the door frame and welcome change to the filth and foul state her cell had been. She was glad to hear their screams in the distance and was not at all surprised to know that once the silence fell, despite the ringing in her ears, that she and the other prisoners had been left to their own fates. Chained with silver and locked within a warded cell there wasn't much she, nor the other captives could do to free themselves.

Minutes passed like hours and silence befell them entirely save for the occasional whimper or sad call from a fellow prisoner to the silence beyond the doors. Shocked, she heard the main heavy set steel door to the cells slowly open bringing a new scent. She frowned and it filtered over the burnt flesh of the humans. Fire. Brimstone? She couldn't place it, she had never encountered a creature that bore it and yet there was certainly something out there that had brought vengeance down on the her human captors. Footfall stopped outside of a prison cell down the row from herself and the a cacophony of noise followed as the door was torn from it's hinges and tossed aside. A soft voice murmured to the prisoner and Akemi strained to hear but could only heard the ghoul answer in the negative.

The sudden light beneath the door frame made her wince, she wrinkled her nose as the scent of burning ghoul, foul and decayed as it was, filled the room. It's screams ended and the scene repeated itself directly adjacent to her cell. Now closer she could hear the soft voice.

"Where is the Sword of Saint George?"

"I---I don't know. Please! Just let me go, I'll help you find it. Please."

Once more she flinched as light filled the small cell, brighter this time, the wolf held in the cell next to hers screams died out. She adjusted where she had been sitting, bringing herself up to kneel in the center of the dingy room no matter the pain from bruising nor weeping wounds. Her cells door was torn open, the very same as the previous two. Her golden eyes turned up to face the human-guised creature standing in the doorway. As he opened his mouth to speak she cut him off.

"I do not know where the Sword of Saint George is." She witnessed the annoyed frown crossing his features but she continued. "But I can help you find it. Free me, Dragon, and the Kitsune will follow you."

john-cho.jpg

Arthur was not surprised that the London Chapter House had fallen as quickly as it had. They had been receiving reports for weeks of the smaller bunkers losing to the Alpha Dragon and it had only been a matter of time. He was searching for something - something they hadn't quite figured out yet, but was clearly convinced that the Men of Letters had it. That left them in bother a good and poor position. The advantage was: they may have a way to stop the dragon, if only they knew what it was.

He limped across the colony from the Clinic to the house that Brendan had given the address for, uncertain as to what to expect beyond being told it was a council meeting. He was fairly certain that those occurred in public now before the colony in the Rec center but that had only been the limited intell he had been given since arriving. Stepping up to the house he knocked on the door once before opening the door and stepping inside.

As he moved further into the house he was surprised to see those seated around the table were far from the faces he expected. Brendan rose to greet him by saying. "This is our future Council, the ones that matter anyway."
Alator Alator
Safton Safton

Ginny nods, agreeing to talk to Jane and Martha later. She’s pretty sure she understood what that was about. As Arthur comes in to be greeted by Brendan, she smiles, standing to offer a hand. “Hi! My name’s Shafaqat, but everyone just calls me Ginny.” Considering that she’s just wearing a black tank top over her jeans, the pun is blatantly obvious in the markings of her extended hand. “Nice to meet you.”
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Alator Alator

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor cast a glance at Elijah who seemed to be rather anxious before looking at Arthur who had just arrived. It was hardly a secret that Thor despised the British Men of Letters, but he wasn't stupid, they were allies by necessity. He ignored Brendan's words that they were the future council, Thor was of course not among those he was referring to. Ginny stood up and greeted Arthur in a surprisingly joyful way. The Deity gave Ginny a long cold look, clearly displeased given the cirumstances and Elijah's distress, this was hardly the time for such things. He proceeded to speak "What is going on in London?", he had a few suspicions as to what could lay waste to the Men of Letters so quickly but he preferred not to speculate. Whatever it was, if it was too much for the Men of Letters he had a strong suspicion that either he or the angels would be left to deal with it. And Thor has never had much faith in the angels.

elijah-8-jpg.465850
rsz_adelaide_4-jpg.465849

Elijah felt Ashley-May's hand on his leg, followed by her quiet reassurance. He turned to face her, managing a meager smile which did little to hide the doubt he felt. His hand fell to her own as he returned the squeeze. Before he could reply, the door to the house opened to admit a new guest.

Adelaide watched the exchange between Ash and Eli with a smile, but paused as she felt a new presence. She glanced up at the man -- presumably the representative of the Men of Letters Brendan had mentioned -- and instantly felt Eli's tension return. She glanced back at her friend and sure enough saw him stiff in his chair, jaw clenched as he stared at Arthur. She could feel his worry -- wondering if Arthur recognized him, what he might do if he did. Addy bit her lip, remaining silent as she watched Ginny and Thor address the newcomer.

william-2-jpg.465550

William followed behind Chase as he led the way, remaining close to Mackenzie out of habit. He pursed his lips as Chase remarked that Missy -- despite adjusting well -- wasn't comfortable interacting with others just yet. He could hardly blame the girl after that the Council had put her through, the mere thought of it causing a distant spark of anger to light inside his chest though he quickly pushed it down. Those Councillors responsible had for the most part fled Vitae already; there was no point in dwelling on it when they could be doing something to help the girl recover.

Will felt a sudden pang of guilt, this one directed inward. He knew that somewhere in this camp, Trent's family & friends were going about their lives with a hole cut out of their heart... thanks to him. He hadn't forgotten his promise to himself: to find Trent's wife and make amends, if such a thing was even possible. He would speak to Chase about it after they met Missy.

"I'm just glad she's back with family," William remarked genuinely.

Crono Crono
desmond-jpg.468504

Hypolyes cocked his head curiously at the woman who addressed him. She was almost fiendishly skinny, her skin pale and rubbed raw from the silver-plated bindings. Yet despite her ragged appearance at the hands of captivity, he detected a confidence and grace behind her golden eyes that he hadn't expected from a prisoner that had clearly suffered such abuse.

"Based on your offer and the fact that the Men of Letters bothered keeping you alive, I presume you're no common gumiho. You're one of Inari's brood: a Pureblood," Desmond remarked impassively -- a statement rather than a question. His eyes narrowed on the kitsune for a moment, the Dragon remaining utterly silent as he decided her fate. Without a word, he stepped forward, his hand glowing with an orange-red heat as he reached out for Akemi's neck...

...only to grasp the chain leading to her binding, melting the silver-plated steel to slag that ran between his fingers, gesturing for the kitsune to stand up. "I have little to lose from hoping that you may be of some use to me." Hypolyes He then grabbed hold of the collar itself with his cool hand, tearing the metal apart with the ease and tossing the fragments aside. "You, however, have everything to lose should you not live up to your end of this bargain." He smiled a predatory smile. "Come. We'll find you some new clothes. If you are hungry, there is no shortage of meals awaiting you outside."

Last edited:

"No, he wasn't." Chase replied, at least as far as he knew Emile hadn't told the Beta to stay away. "Malcolm understands to look before he leaps, unlike Brody. He was told to stay away to avoid..." His words paused while they walked and he slowly shrugged his shoulders while trying to decide on a word. "...an incident." Chase let out a small huff, it was difficult to decipher her motive for asking. Whether she wanted to avoid the man or a small part of her did want to speak to him for a moment as Chase had pushed for not too long ago. There was no doubt in his mind that Malcolm would be at least watching the group from afar throughout this meeting, potentially even deciding if he should attempt contact.

Chase was fully aware that they were the center of attention for most of the wolves in the area as they moved. Some were blatantly watching, whether with simple curiosity or concern. Others were turned away, pretending to be occupied but clearly still focused on the hunters in their camp with their other senses. Then there were those who were genuinely still continuing with the work. This reminded him of when he'd arrived, his first day here, walking through camp for the first time surrounded by curious wolves. When the group arrived at the area Missy and Bart had been in before he started peering around to pinpoint their location, it wasn't difficult since the girl was once again humming her tune. Spotting her sat up on one of the picnic tables that would be used for the feast later Chase started that way, giving the pair of hunters alongside him a small wave to follow. Bart was no doubt nearby, likely helping like he had been earlier.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back