• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
nNXKJ5M.jpg

Jon stood from the table collecting the empty plates and placing them in the sink before wiping the table clean; he knew Martha would clean up when she came home but he liked to help out as much as possible. Settled that he'd done enough he wiped his hands clean before heading into the bedroom as he promised Ginny he would to search for his glasses. He truly didn't remember where he had put them; he made he way around the bed to his side table and shuffled through some documents and files he had laying about but no glasses. He frowned but kept the documents, heading around the other side to Martha's night stand. Low and behold his glasses set a top her journal. He chuckled softly and collected them, sliding them onto his face before stepping out of the door to the bedroom. "I got them, Ginny."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan paused, blinking in surprise as Adelaide's sudden serious tone with her. She stuttered a moment, unable to answer; the other woman quickly went on to confirm that she had not read her mind and didn't need to. She flushed and smiled rather abashedly as Addy confessed she liked spending time with her because she was bad at lying. Morgan was taken aback and quiet for a time before she laughed softly. She took up Addy's arm within her own again, leaning against her. "Chase will tell him and he'll call me." She reassured Addy as they continued on towards her friends house. "Besides: he's going to be busy with Mac heading out there, he doesn't need to worry about me too."

bTU0wF0.png
3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May frowned seeing Will's duffel filled with weapons of nearly every variety. She wanted t protest, seeing how much it was bothering Mac to be rid of them but given Eli agreed she must have missed something. She parted ways from Eli and stepped closer to Mac, sliding an arm over Mac's shoulder protectively; she was more than a little surprised to see and feel her friend lean in against her. She rested her chin a top Mac's head, hugging her friend. "When are you leaving? You have time for us to pack up a care package for the Pack?" She had been in communication with Chase over the past few weeks and she knew there were a few things they lacked.
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile's run had been uneventful, which was both good and bad; he had hoped that he and Malcolm and the handful of others with them would find a good buck or doe to chase down. They had no such luck - though they had been stationary for months now and most of the game, other than squirrels and rabbits, had moved off.

He padded into the 'backyard' of his small cabin and shifted into his human form, stepping gingerly across the grass to the exterior hose attached to the house to rinse off.
Crono Crono

Ginny hears Jon call out to her, and makes her way out of the study, smiling at him. “Awesome!” She says brightly. She runs a hand over her shirt, trying to straighten it. She notices a hole, and sighs softly. She’ll have to sew that up later. She doesn’t actually have very much in the way of clothes, because she did her best not to steal if she could avoid it. She doesn’t like asking for help much either.

NanLia NanLia

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide smiled warmly as Morgan leaned against her, squeezing the wolf's hand gently. He sighed softly as Morgan explained that Emile would learn about her plans one way or another before nodding. "All right," she said, reluctantly acquiescing to the arrangement. The last thing she wanted was to harm relations between Morgan and her uncle -- or Vitae and the Pack, as fragile as they still were. She pursed her lips before speaking quietly, "Do you think the Pack will accept having them there? Will and Mac, I mean?"

William 2.jpg Elijah 7.jpg
William was glad to see Mac accept her partner's comfort, though the fact that she did so readily showed just how distraught she was by the prospect of visiting the Pack. As Ashley-May mentioned preparing a care package, he nodded with a smile. "That's a good idea. We have time," he said softly.

97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg
Chase arrived back at the cabin clean and refreshed, having wrapped up at the showers. And thankfully less tense, as he could hear the hosepipe splashing behind the cabin as he neared which meant Emile had returned. The man stepped up into the building and put his bag down on the couch on the way towards the backdoor. Chase stepped out onto the small porch with a teasing wolf-whistle and seated himself on the steps with a towel in hand while still nude Alpha cleaning himself off, giving a small glance in the mans direction to confirm it, not to snag a peak, of course not. "Have a good run?" He asked, eyeing the nearby treeline rather than turning his head to stare at the man. He knew Emile wasn't bothered if Chase looked in his direction but it was just second nature not to watch, weeks ago he wouldn't have even stepped out into the same area so as to give privacy or decency. But things were different around camp and he'd grown more comfortable with doing such things, more with Emile than anyone. Normally a naked boyfriend would mean he would look and enjoy, Chase wasn't shy about that in the least. But it was still bordering awkward with Emile in that regard, though maybe it shouldn't be. Hell, he'd told the man he loved him from crying out loud, and after only a few weeks of knowing him.

There was irony in asking him if he'd had a good run and gotten his head clear, when Chase was about to let the older man know about Morgan and potentially wreck all of that. "Morgan called..." He said then cleared his throat, head leaning to the side some. "She mentioned going with Adelaide to help with some witch business that has to do with one of the seals for a few days." He'd mentioned Adelaide to Emile before, not that he knew much beyond her being a witch to be fair. But Chase couldn't be sure if Emile remembered or had met the woman himself.​

NanLia NanLia

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor nodded gratefully as he was handed the nectar from the fruit but frowned at her mention that Hypnos wanted it "Well he better keep his hands to himself if he knows what's good for him. As for what we will do... I have contacted my Austrian associates to leave for New Orleans, we however shall remain for the duration of Hades' visit. I'd rather not leave the Colony alone with him."

SynKast SynKast

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan smiled as Adelade squeezed her hand and they continued on, nearing the house. She paused, thoughtfully, at her question before answering. "As much as the colony accepts the pack members here." She said truthfully. "It's going to be hard for some of them to accept Mackenzie there and Will, the False Alpha. Both of them did some damage to the pack, emotionally and physically and it's not easy to get over - no doubt how some of your people feel about having wolves so close, right?"

She shrugged and stepped up to the front of the house, reaching out to open the door for Addy to step in. "But they'll be safe: Emile promised them they would and he will hold the pack to that. We're ... different to humans, those within the pack at least. We're compelled to do as we're told; disobeying is." She frowned as she considered the wording. "Not painful but a discomfort. It makes us feel anxious and paranoid, even for simple things like 'don't leave the house.' It's the wolf part of our brains, I guess."

bTU0wF0.png
3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May nodded as Will suggested they had a little bit of time before he and Mac would be headed off on their own mission. "Okay, good; I'll walk with Mac back to the house, you two meet us there?" She honestly wasn't willing to wait for an answer, she knew the Mac needed to get her head together and after hunting with the other woman for so many years she was well aware of when Mackenzie was spiraling.

Mac watched Will, with the duffel full of her weapons, still truly aware of those she carried on her daily, without question. They would have to be claimed but for now they still provided her a little bit of comfort. She turned with Ash and started heading down the path the way Addy and Morgan had left just a few minutes ago.

As they moved away from the men Ash prodded her partner's side. "So what's your game plan for tonight?" She knew Mac well enough to know the woman worked fantastically under pressure but this sort of situation called for finesse and a plan - not going by the seat of her pants.
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile had been aware of Chase's presence the moment the back door opened, but the man grinned beneath the cold spray of water at the whistle, even turning to waggle his bared ass in the direction it had come from, regardless of Chase paying him attention or not. He turned off the water as the younger wolf went on to say he spoke to Morgan; he had wanted to catch up with the girl when they had been in the colony earlier but there hadn't been a sign of her and Emile was working at trusting her -and the colonists- even against his better (pessimistic) judgement.

Dripping wet he came to stand before Chase sitting on the back porch of the cottage; he leaned forward, careless of getting Chase wet. He briefly kissed the corner of Chase's lips, due to the fact he had his face turned aside, but wasn't deterred in the least. "I hope you tell her she grounded and to go to her room." He chuckled, his lips tracing back to kiss Chase's cheek before moving a little further to nip at the man's earlobe. Emile withdrew then, taking up the towel Chase had offered him and wrapping it around his waist. "What we do, then?" He asked playfully. "For weekend wit no kids?"
Crono Crono

Jon found Ginny prompted awaiting him outside of his office, he smiled and nodded towards the front door. "Alright, let's be off then. We've got some work to do before we get everyone called in for the meeting. " He ushered the girl towards the door then outside, closing it behind him but not bothering to lock it. He and Martha always felt if someone was desperate enough to steal from a friend then they truly needed whatever it was they were taking more than they did. He lead Ginny back towards town, walking slowly.

"First we need to get to the library and find everything we can on Hades and Reapers. I imagine your patron god didn't send that message just to let us know he was spying." He winked at the girl. "If I remember correctly the colony was allowed to ask Hades for a gift, a reward for doing as he had asked, right?" He didn't wait for her reply before moving onwards. "Well how useful would it be if we had a legion of unseen agents keeping tabs on what's going on? I think we should suggest to the council we ask Hades for the reapers to report to us what our enemies are doing - hell anything that might be of use to us - it might help in the long run."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:
Ginny nods, walking at his side. “Yeah… that would be extremely useful. After all, it’s nearly impossible to hide from a Reaper if they’ve decided to seek someone out. I don’t have as much knowledge about them as I would like, but they’d certainly be a good reconnaissance force.” She agrees.

She’s still very pleased to be working with him, knowing he had a lot of people to choose from, and he chose the anxious, potentially dangerous djinn. She won’t forget that. She’s going to be the best assistant she can be for Jon.
NanLia NanLia

adelaide-2-jpg.450366

Adelaide nodded thoughtfully at Morgan's explanation. She didn't leap to her friends' defense as the wolf explained the damage they had caused; she knew Morgan wasn't blaming them, merely stating the facts. And despite the exodus from Vitae and the slight calming of tensions since the attack, the attitude toward the wolves was hardly easygoing yet among many residents. Addy paused, interested in the details provided about how Alphas managed to exert subtle control over their Pack. The psychic couldn't help it; she often found herself fascinated with parts of werewolf culture she hadn't been previously exposed to.

"Chase will have his hands full in that case, I'm sure," Addy said with a smirk, hoping to lighten the mood as she playfully bumped her hip against Morgan's. "How are the two of them doing, anyway?"

William 2.jpg Elijah Main.jpg
William and Elijah watched the women depart, Will sighing slightly as he sat the duffel down. Eli eyed the bag before speaking quietly, "That's not for the Pack's benefit, is it?" he asked.

Will pursed his lips -- his partner was nothing if not perceptive. He gave a single stiff nod of confirmation. "What do you think of this thing with Addy heading after a Seal?" he asked, tactfully changing the subject.

Eli crossed his arms, shaking his head. "I don't like it, same as you. We both know she can take care of herself, but it'll feel wrong not to be backing her up on something this big. And with Vahncry in play..." he shrugged impotently. "I'm worried, Will. I'm glad she'll have Morgan with her, though. Do you trust her?"

Will nodded without hesitation. "She's looked after Chase while he was gone. She's been a friend to Addy... and she threw herself at an angel to keep Ash safe. I trust her." Now it was his turn to shrug. "Besides, if things get too bad they'll be able to call on Thor."

Chase leaned slightly towards Emile as the other man attempted a small peck on the side of his mouth. Rolling his eye's slightly at his words, "She hardly listens to you to begin with, what makes you think she listens to me?" He shot back with a small smile, despite what Emile said being a joke. "You're oddly okay with this." Chase spoke with with both confusion and amusement on his face alongside a small smile at the mans playfulness as he turned to look up at his face. He'd expected a much different reaction to this considering the last twenty-four hours.

Chase pulled himself partially upright so that he close the distance between them once again. "You do know why she called me and not you, right?" His tone quiet, leaning in with a sly smile on his face. "She thinks I have leverage over you. Wonder why that is?" Chase planted his lips on Emile's, it was a light kiss but he'd lingered teasingly before pulling back and dropping back down to the step below. Abruptly he tossed the half-balled up towel he'd brought out for the Alpha up at Emile's face, his tone going back to normal. "Now put that thing away before you get too happy to see me." Chase stood up and smirked, "Weekend with no kids?" Chase chuckled at the thought, "You've basically got a whole pack of them here. There's no really getting away." He mused. It was true as far as he was concerned. Emile was the Alpha of the pack and that meant he had a responsibility to all of them nearly as much as his niece. Whether they holed up in the cabin or took off, it wouldn't be long before Emile would be needed for something or other.​
NanLia NanLia

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page." Jon stated as they approached the town center and neared the Library and other town assets. "So as part of being my aide is doing a bit of leg work." He chuckled, stopping where he was. "I need you to pull resources: the Library has everything any of our hunters has come across - and reported as well as some older journals and text. Try and pull any information you can about Reapers and Hades there. Following that, speak to hunters that may have their own knowledge or information, especially legacies - they're well known for hoarding information. Davenport, Cannonach are both legacies, I would suggest checking in with both of them. If Thor is still about, see if he has anything to add. I'm going to head over to the town hall and speak with a few of the council I know are there to see what we can do with the people. I'll meet you there once you've found out what you can."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan smirked at the comment of Chase hating the empath part of being part of the fact; she didn't have the heart to mention that Chase may never develop it himself. She hmm'd softly before answering. "They're doing fine." She said with a coy smile. "I dare say better than fine, but then I'm not really privy to that sort of information... yet. I know Emile is pretty enamoured with his new bo, I haven't seen him this happy in years." She followed Addy into the house before closing the door behind her. "Chase is good for him, even if it doesn't last forever; he needed someone to show him that there is still hope out there, that there is someone to love."
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile chuckled, catching the towel as it fell from his face, taking his time in first drying off his hair before moving the towel lower to his shoulders. He was well aware that Chase was not yet used to the pack and their disregard to human 'etiquette'. "Morgan do not listen to Morgan either." He stated simply, shrugging as he slipped the towel around his waist and tucked the edge in. "I have to trust her, you say this, she say this, Mal say this. Beside: she call you because she know I fight wit her but from you." He shrugged playfully. "Mon petit Choit, I no fight wit you."

He paused and frowned slightly on his way up the back steps of the small cabin as Chase went on to call the pack his 'children'; it wasn't far from the truth - they all were his responsibility; some requiring more monitoring than others. He stepped into the cabin, idly wondering if the idea of him being and Alpha, being responsible for all of them was an issue -long term- for Chase. "I won't be Alpha for ever." He said cautiously, padding barefoot across the hardwood floors to where he had left his bag with fresh clothing. "I old for Alpha; Morgan will be Alpha soon, a year or two maybe, or another will challenge for it."
Crono Crono

Ginny nods. “You got it!” She says brightly, and starts looking around for the books he mentioned. After a moment, she adds Thanatos to the list of beings to research. From what she saw in her vision, the reapers probably work for him, rather than directly for Hades.

She brings the large pile of books to the table, and settles in, starting to read. She’ll probably come back here a lot to research other topics. She always did love books, especially once she was forced to live alone.
NanLia NanLia

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide smirked as Morgan confirmed that Chase and Emile were doing well, all things considered. She could sense the young woman's mild frustration at not being privy to the "juicy details" of their relationship, though her happiness for both of them was clear. She nodded, "I'm glad to hear it. They both deserve some happiness." Addy gave Morgan a smile before approaching the door of the house, swinging it open to step inside. "Are you hungry?" she asked idly.

Chase shrugged to himself as Emile passed, speaking about how everyone tells him to trust Morgan. While he knew and agreed with his, checking into seal's just sounded like risky business. In the end he'd just follow Emile's lead on the subject, the man was her Uncle and Alpha after-all. It was nice to see him giving her leeway though, he knew it wasn't easy for the older man. Though he turned abruptly to look over his shoulder as Emile entered the backdoor, making the comment about how he wouldn't be Alpha forever. His face contorting into a confused look, "Wait, what?" Chase started after the man, shutting the door behind him.

The younger Werewolf understood that Alpha's weren't forever, but he'd assumed Emile had more than two years left in him. It was surprising to hear that he was old for an Alpha. This just showed how little Chase knew of the fine details of typical pack life. "I mean I get that you aren't exactly in your prime." He'd started, with a hint of a smile for a moment so as not to hurt the man's pride. At least assuming Emile had been an even bigger force to be reckoned with in the past. "But you're not that old." Despite the fact that Emile was nearly twice his age it didn't show for the most part. Likely because of the Werewolf gene's and how their bodies aged slower than the general human, especially those born this way. Chase assumed both of Emile's parents were wolves meaning he had the full gene, unlike Chase who only technically had one Werewolf parent.

Chase moved to lean back against the kitchen table with palms planted half on and half off, griping the wood gently. Frankly it was an odd thought to the pack having anyone but Emile as the Alpha. Morgan was...naive, as far as he was concerned. The young woman's life experience was clearly limited, especially beyond the packs borders. While he didn't doubt for a second she had what it took, a year or two seemed like a small amount of time compared to what she needed in his thoughts. "What happens to you afterwards?" Chase couldn't help but pose the question, not knowing what happened to retired Alpha's. Would he become like any other member of the pack?​
NanLia NanLia

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan was happy to hear Addy's sentiment about the pair of wolves finding happiness with each other. She knew Chase had recently had suffered a great loss; one she was familiar with, and knowing that he had someone - besides the pack - made her feel a little bit better. She perked up as Addy questioned if she was hungry and she rolled her eyes with a snort. "Hi. Have me met?" She asked, skipping toward Adelaide with her hand extended in an introductory fashion. "I'm a wolf trapped in a human body that can never satisfy the empty hole inside me."
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile pulled his jeans up over his hips before turning to face Chase after he made his confused statement. He frowned, slightly bewildered at the younger wolf; he knew Chase had no experience with packs to the knowledge of how they functioned, but did the man honestly think he would live forever? He huffed as the younger wolf prodded at his age as a joke, returning to dressing and pulling his cotton t-shirt over his shoulders.

"Most times new Alpha come when the last Alpha die." He stated simply, taking a seat on the arm of the couch to slip his shoes back on. "Or new Alpha challenge old Alpha, if new Alpha spare the old his life, the old leave. Shamed." He shrugged, watching Chase a moment. "If Morgan take Alpha, if she ask then I be her Beta, her conseiller until she choose another, when she ready." He slid back off the arm of the couch so he was laying down, legs over the arm. "Other than this," he continued, lost in thought. "If I get hurt or sick where I can no help le meute, Morgan will be Alpha then."

It was clear to him that Emile wasn't exactly pleased while he explained what he could. The most likely course was that Emile would become the Beta when the day came for Morgan to take the place of Alpha. Chase shifted uncomfortably before pushing off the table and walking up behind the couch and Emile, placing a hand on either of the mans shoulders and giving them a small squeeze before massaging them. "Well I guess it's a good thing you're in tip top health then old man." He said seriously with only the tease at the end, whilst leaning in to put more weight into his hands. Chase wouldn't pretend like it didn't bother him in the back of his mind, the thought of someone else being the Alpha. Even Morgan, though he supposed this was what he'd signed on for right? Deciding to leave it at that he gave a gentle pat to the mans shoulders once he'd stopped massaging and veered off to put his duffel-bag away. "I hope you and Brody got your heads clear." Chase spoke from over his shoulder, changing the conversation. While he didn't single out Brody, that was of course the only concern of his.
NanLia NanLia

adelaide-main-jpg.453133

Adelaide giggled at Morgan's reaction to her question. She hadn't expected any other response in truth; she had learned of the young woman's prodigious appetite early on in their friendship. During their bowling outing, Morgan had ordered an entire dish of cheese nachos for herself and Addy had suspected she enjoyed that more than the game itself -- not that Addy minded in the least. Still grinning, she took Morgan's hand in her own. "Nice to meet you, loup affamé," she remarked, bringing Morgan's hand up to place a chaste kiss on it before giving an exaggerated curtsy.

"In that case, I'd better feed you. Let it not be said that Vitae starves out our new allies," Adelaide teased, leading the way toward the kitchen to collect the materials for making sandwiches, allowing Morgan to pick and choose as she pleased.

1525202696001-png.435068

As Abiageal was no longer in pain, the god took his leave. Thor had made a pledge to Adelaide to help her with a protective spell that would ward her against Adam. As she hadn't warded herself against him he knew where she was, though as she was inside a house he elected to teleport outside it and instead knocked on the door three times before stepping inside. That was he avoided startling anyone by appearing out of thin air next to them. She was with Morgan in the kitchen making sandwiches "There is a saying in Scandinavia that one can be "hungry as a wolf", I think I now know the origin of it." the deity jested as he noted that Morgan ate more than one would have thought she would given her size, had she been human.

He turned his head towards Adelaide and said "I do believe I promised you a spell of protection."

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile smiled feeling Chase's modest attempt at a massage. His eyes closed and he let his head tilt forward, his chin resting against his chest. Despite the nature of the conversation and the clear knowledge that Emile didn't like the idea of not being in charge, Chase seemed to take it fairly well. If things went well, if nothing came up - no injury, illness or challenges - he could remain Alpha another 30 years before he could be considered 'old' by wolf standards. He chuckled lowly at the younger wolfs' commentary and partial question. He looked over Chase with a slight smile before nodding. "I ready, Brody will no be there." He stated simply.

He stood from the arm of the couch and inhaled deeply, he knew Chase well enough to know the man would probably advocate for Brody to be part of the 'reunion' as it were so he spoke again to try and ward off any potential scolding. "He and Skye come oil et fire. They ... react together, they make the other worse." He gave a small shrug. "I want see how she is before I let him near: if she ... aggresivé. Erm. Scared, feel hunted... it will be bad for 'im to be there."
Crono Crono

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan giggled quietly and even flushed as Adelaide took her hand and kissed it. She found that often Addy's reactions or actions to what she did or said made her feel welcome and nervous all at once. She couldn't really place it, why the witch could make her feel this way but she certainly did enjoy it. She obediently followed the human into the kitchen as she was told she would be fed, letting Addy take the reigns on any preparing of food, Morgan pulled herself up to sit at the edge of the counter beside where Addy was working, occasionally stealing a bit of meat or cheese when the witch looked away.

She frowned slightly hearing the knocks at the front door - anyone else that was due to arrive was living here and she couldn't imaging why they would knock but soon the door opened and with it the scent of juniper berries and sandalwood. She knew it was the god before he made it to the doorway, commenting on her hunger she smiled. "Listen," She uttered playfully. "It takes a whole lot of calories to run this much awesome."
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

Once Chase finished with his bag he turned back towards Emile, eyes slightly narrowed in confusion at what the man had said. Before he could ask a question however, he was cutoff as the Alpha continued to give a small explanation. The younger man walked back towards where he'd just been behind the couch and stopped, "Assuming he didn't opt out on his own, did you ask him not to come or tell him not to?" Chase asked curiously. Earlier Emile had stated Brody would be there, but now there was a sudden change of plans. If that was the case Chase suspected their run didn't go as well as Emile tried to convey. Honestly he wasn't surprised at how he described the siblings as oil and fire, and was ever so slightly impressed that the man used the analogy. They were both certainly characters and neither liked to back down, as he'd found out by ending up on the other end of arguments with both.

Chase knew the older man had more experience when it came to the Cannonach's, even the one who might have been considered an enemy of the pack, so he'd follow the man's lead for the most part. He knew all to well he was shoving his nose into their family trouble, but he figured they needed someone in their business. Besides, Mac had shoved her nose into his so this was only payback on some level. Chase moved so that he stood beside Emile and nudged the mans shoulder with his own seeing the concern for what was to come. "She'll be both scared and feel hunted, I can guarantee that." Lips curving into a flash of a smile in an attempt to reassure despite what he'd said. "I know I was when I came out here. Not that I'm guessing I need to tell you that." He was sure everyone had smelled his fear in those first days, and his discomfort was probably visible. That being said he supposed he acclimated quicker than expected, likely because of that whole Wolf mentality. Well, that and after Joe's death he was sort of in a weird limbo.​

"Just try to treat her like you treated me back then." A huff escaped his lips, "And I know that's easier said than done, especially for you." Chase knew of the pack members she'd killed and injured, but this man had known them. The fact that Emile was even willing to let her come here, even with her father and brothers in the pack, showed that he was willing to try. But Chase wasn't ignorant to the fact that Emile was likely struggling in some way over all this, hence his suggestion for a run.​
NanLia NanLia

adelaide-main-jpg.453133

Adelaide hardly missed the fact that some of her sandwich ingredients seemed to mysteriously disappear every time she turned, but was happy to play along as she began to prepare a sandwich for each of them... only to reconsider and make it three, two of which would be for her ravenous lupine companion. She was just finishing as she heard three solid knocks on the door, feeling the now-familiar aura of the deity before he stepped into the kitchen. She offered Thor a small smile as he bantered with Morgan, before nodding at his offer regarding the spell. She would hardly turn down any aid in keeping whatever Adam had done from happening again, the mere thought of it sending a shiver down her spine.

Wiping her hands, Addy placed the plate with two turkey & cheese sandwiches down in front of Morgan before rounding the counter to stand in front of Thor. "Thank you, again, for doing this. I'm not eager to have... Him... inside my head again." She took a deep breath, nodding once. "All right, how does this work?"

1529883088025.png

Thor smiled at Morgan’s comment, he normally wasn’t overly fond of wolves but she has earned his respect. He turned his gaze back to Adelaide and answered ”I will place a spell of protection on you. It will make it harder for any foe to enter your mind or even perceive you for that matter. Given that I’m not at full power I can not guarantee it will completely shut out something like Adam, but I can guarantee it will help. You can think of it as a psychic ”shield” or a wall around your mind, much like I protect my own from intruders.”

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png
3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May walked hand in hand with Mackenzie back towards the house on Council Row. At first she had remained silent, giving the petit hunter the chance to speak freely but when it became clear that Mac had no intention on opening up (no surprise there) she had pressed. "What's your plan for tonight?" She asked, slowing enough to give Mac time to talk it all out before they reached the house.

"I'm going to talk to Missy and Bart." Mac replied, eyes forward and focused on the terrain ahead of them.

Ash sighed. "About what?"

Mackenzie paused, her dark eyes turning up to regard Ash, surprised that her partner wouldn't have guessed or even made some sort of educated estimate. She hesitated before speaking. "About being held in captivity. About being trapped and caged." By Ash's reaction she knew her partner was aware but wanted her to say it. She turned and continued on toward the house. "They don't know what it's like, to be kept. To be caged. I don't mean that the Council was cruel to her - any more than it was to separate her from Bart, from her family, but it ... leaves something behind."

"Franklin never hurt me. Starved: absolutely. Isolated for weeks without speaking someone - without a doubt, but he never tortured me, like we did to the other hunters. He never broke any of my bones, never injured me physically. I want to talk to Missy, just the two of us. If I can help her now, before the dark thing eats at her, maybe she'll be okay, better than me."

Ash squeezed Mac's hand gentle, choosing not to press any further; she knew Mac was soft - she had been the entire time she'd known the legacy hunter. Her only fear now was how Mac's family and the pack would react to her being there.

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan smiled, giving Addy a wink of thanks for the plate of offered sandwiches, she didn't doubt the witch was aware she had already devoured the internal components of at least three other sandwiches during the preparation of the three, though she was amused by Addy playing along with the game. She remained on the counter top, contently taking a large bite of the first sandwich as she looked, and listened, with interested as to what Thor would do for Adelaide.
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile gave Chase a disparaging look as the wolf questioned if he had asked or told Brody to stay away. "I tell him. I ask he come anyway..." He sighed. "Brody come no matter what I say - he like you when it come to the pack." He said with a smirk. "He ... fight what the Alpha say. Other listen, they feel it." He reached out to tap Chase on the chest. "Here. If Alpha say stay and they fight it ... make feel sick, wit worry." He frowned searching for the word in English. "Anxieux?"

Chase went on to suggest that Skye would feel scared and hunted - like he had been, and suggested that he treat her like he had treated Chase. A bemused smile crossed his features at the thought before he spoke. "So ... you say I should try to... how you say 'get in her pants'?" Emile chuckled softly, coming to stand before Chase with a mischievous look before laughing wholeheartedly at the thought; not only was she simply the wrong gender not to mention his Beta's youngest child. Despite the age disparity between himself and Chase there was an air of something 'wrong' when it came to someone who should have been a child growing up in the pack. He leaned in to press a chaste kiss to the younger man's forehead. "I ask you come wit me tonight." He said simply, nodding towards the front door. "It help she see a friend here, oui? Someone she know. Plus; tonight is Missy pack night, like yours."
Crono Crono

Chase didn't doubt Emile's words about Brody showing up anyways, but rolled his eyes lightheartedly at being compared to the man. Whilst the man explained how the rest of the pack felt when they went against an Alpha's orders he shifted his weight onto the other hip. "Anxious." He corrected slowly, moments after the man had slurred the word with his French accent and Chase had thought long enough to assume what he'd meant. "I'm a special case since you have free reign to check me out when I'm not looking." Chase grinned at his attempt to further the difference between him and Brody while explaining why he didn't get that feeling. Though he knew why, or at least the assumption that it was because he was still so new. That was the excuse given as to why he didn't have the telekinetic sort of bond the rest of them shared at least. Admittedly he wondered if he'd ever be a full fledged pack member, if living his life as a solo wolf had somehow made it impossible to create the bond. He hated that it was both worrying and a little relieving at the same time.

When the older man mentioned getting into Mac's pants he broke out of his train of thought and scowled playfully. Chase hated when the man threw his own words back at him, and considered Emile far smarter than he let on sometimes. Though he knew Emile understood what he'd meant. He'd simply stood still as the other man laughed right in front of him, trying and failing not to smile and shaking his head. After the apologetic kiss to the forehead he followed Emile's line of sight to the door as he explained he wanted Chase there. "Of course I'll go with you." He shot back with a smirk forming, "Even if you ordered me not to. Like you said, I don't listen." Yet still he'd admit it was nice that Emile asked him to be there, even if the Alpha already expected it.

"You don't think it's too soon? For Missy I mean." He'd asked, knowing the girl had been kept hidden for so long. Only to just be released to the world, and other wolves for that matter. Chase hadn't visited personally so maybe her attitude was much more upbeat and happy to be free than he assumed. "You're so focused on everyone else, what about you?" He asked, facial features softening as he looked into the man's eyes. "How are you feeling about all this?" Chase assumed the answer paralleled with his being asked to accompany Emile tonight. But he felt the need to ask and be sure, as he'd invited a woman who'd done more harm than possibly anyone to his family and friends.​
NanLia NanLia

adelaide-main-jpg.453133

"All right," Adelaide nodded firmly at Thor's explanation, displaying more confidence than she felt. Her anxiety had nothing to do with Thor or his spell -- she trusted the god plenty -- only at the nagging fear in the back of her mind that there was little on this planet that could stop the Voice that had invaded her mind as casually as one might enter a room before ransacking it. She considered asking Thor if there was anything she could do to assist in the spell, but decided against it already knowing the likely answer. She may be a talented witch especially for one so young, but Norse protection spells were a little outside her wheelhouse. Instead, she simply took a deep breath, "I'm ready."

Ginny ends up getting very focused on her research. So focused in fact, that she fails to hear Tara sneaking up behind her, and cries out in fear as the vampire grabs her from behind, instinctively lashing out with an elbow, hitting Tara hard in the nose. Tara falls back, holding her nose as it starts regenerating. “Holy sh’t Gin, jumpy much?” She exclaims, looking back to the djinn.

Ginny is breathing heavily, her disguise having fallen as soon as she thought she was being attacked. “Do not do that!” She sighs, trying to get herself back together. “Sorry, I’m just really, really stressed today. Whole lot of stuff going on.”

Tara tilts her head, and takes a seat next to her, and looking at the papers and books in front of her. “Reapers, Hades, Thanatos… is this just death 101?” She asks. Ginny chuckles dryly. “Pretty much. Got a vision about Hades’s visit, and Jon tasked me with research. Hey, you seen Solomon? Maybe he could help me with this… or maybe we shouldn’t let Solomon anywhere near this.” She sighs, putting her head to the table. “Why is this my life?” She mutters, before going back to taking notes. “Hey, could you find Will and or Elijah for me? Jon mentioned that they might have some information on this.”

Tara nods, getting up. “Sure. I’ll see if I can find them.” She says, and heads out, breathing deeply, trying to get a scent. It’s a bit hard in a place this populated, but she finds both of them eventually, and waves, walking toward them. “Hey, you guys got a minute?” She hasn’t really interacted with them much, so this might be weird, but she doesn’t think they’ll be hostile, since they seem fine with Ginny being around.

Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back