• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ginny feels her hair stand on end, her natural sense for magic sends all sorts of alarm signals through her. She shudders, letting go, and hoping that this won’t end up killing her. She steps back, letting out a long breath.

“Afhm. Hal hnak shay' akhar yumkinuni musaeadatak bishanaha?” She asks, knowing that this is going to be a thing in the near future, and she wants to be alone when the visions hit. That and Mac is still scaring her.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton
”I understand. is there something else I can help you with?”

1525004370950.png

His head was still ringing, but he heard Abiageal shout something and the jötunn dug his fingers into his forehead and bent over in visible pain. The fiend then turned around and faced Abiageal, and began slowly walking towards her. The deity siezed the oppurtunity, he ran forward and grabbed the giant by the shoulder, stuck his leg behind the giant's, and jerked him backwards, causing him to fall to the ground. Summoning Mjölnir to his hand, he brought the hammer down right into the giant's chest, disintegrating the jötunn in an instant.

He nodded towards the witch as his wounds healed. "We need to get out of here. Now. I'll take you back to your tent and I'll speak to you later.". It was clear that Asgard was still too dangerous for someone who had made as many enemies as Thor. The witch walked over to him and they vanished in a flash of multicolored light.

The Bifröst was a most curious thing, Odin had somehow managed to create not only a path between the two realms, but a path that could be altered at will by those who knew it's secrets. Most would just go the usual way past Heimdall, but luckily Thor was one of the few who knew it's secrets. He sent Abiageal off at her tent, but he himself had another destination, he needed to get back to the Colony.

SynKast SynKast

1525040273771.png

Thor appeared in Vitae out of what looked like a rainbow coloured rift that materialised from the sky and then vanished as swiftly as he came. The time for hiding was past, he had grown weary of his disguise, they were at war and it would be for the best if the hunters knew who he was. And that's why he decided to assume his normal form. The tall middle-aged man with blonde-red hair and beard. Instead of the blue jacket and jeans he now wore a high-collared blue suit and a black shirt.

As he arrived however he felt a strange sensation, it took him a few seconds to figure out what it was. But then he realised, somehow that Djinn girl had become an Oracle of his, no, not just his. She had become an Oracle of all gods. He pitied her, it would likely be extremely taxing to be linked to so many, even if it was to only those who mattered. Contemplating reaching out with his mind, he decided to investigate instead, Vitae was a small place and she wasn't far away. From what he felt he thought he had the strength to teleport, but thought against it. Better to save his strength for when he needed it.

He percieved Will, or rather his grace, inside the house when he arrived, but he did not expect to find Elijah, Adelaide and Mackenzie there too. Fortunately none of these had shown him any particular disdain or distrust. Mackenzie was writing something down and the girl looked somewhat distressed. Thor nodded a greeting "I felt a connection getting established between me and an Oracle, only... I haven't chosen an Oracle in two centuries." he explained, somewhat hesitantly at first to make sure he wasn't interrupting whatever they were doing, as it didn't look like they were just having a casual conversation. His eyes shifted to Ginny and he asked in Arabic, her first language "hal li 'an 'as'al ma faealtuh?". His tone was neither pleased nor displeased, purely curious.

May I ask what you did?

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny looks over at him, a bit nervous. The last time she came this close to him was in the graveyard, and that was terrifying. She swallows, sighing as she tries to force her soul to calm.

“Qal alnabiu 'anani 'ahtaj lilsamah likuli alalihat bialtahaduth min khilali, lamusaeidatina fi kasb almazid min alhilfa'.” She explains, trying not to show how afraid that thought makes her. She doesn’t want some god of evil and chaos taking her sanity for a joyride in the near future. Or in the distant future. For a djinn, her mind is very vulnerable.

Alator Alator NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

”The prophet said that I need to allow all gods to speak through me, to aid us in gaining more allies.”

1525049015822.png1525049023304.png1525049032580.png
William and Adelaide had felt the approach a familiar entity, Thor striding into the room moments later -- though his presence was slightly different than it had been before. Elijah turned in surprise to face the Norse god with a slight nod, but like the others he was more concerned with keeping an eye on Mac as she continued on in her trance. Will noted the exchange in Arabic, following along but keeping his eyes on his fiancee as she began to write furiously -- her hand scribbling furiously at the notepad at an almost inhuman pace, but perfectly legible despite it.

Addy took a moment to step toward Ginny, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

530014626.jpg

Chase smiled at the man as he stood and stretched, confirming that he was taking the suggestion. Though he raised his brow in amusement at the mans question. It was always admittedly cute when Emile got concerned, especially over nothing. Chase nodded his head towards the camp to usher the Alpha long, "Go wolf out, I'm good here. If you're lucky then maybe when you get back you'll have something to eat waiting." The smile slipped easily into a shit-eating smirk, "And if your luckier it won't be laced with wolves-bane."
NanLia NanLia

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile smiled as Chase chastised him for asking about his well-being; he would never willingly leave a pack member - or a loved one - alone if they needed the company. He leaned down and brushed a kiss to Chase's cheek, "I would eat it if you make it for me." He teased before brushing a chaste kiss to Chase's lips before turning and heading down the stairs and towards the pack to wait for Brody's return.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie paused in her writing and tilted her head aside as Ginny questioned if there was something she could do to help her. "'akhbarahum ean alhasadun." She said simply before turning to face Adelaide handing over a note of details.

It was the research she had already started and some of which was done, but it added other information that clearly the Host felt it necessary to announce. She was looking for a cursed object that held the spirit to this world - it was within the building where the deaths had occurred recently. It detailed that Vahncry was also on the hunt but previous hunters had gone to the site over the decades looking on banishing the spirit - regardless that it had been benevolent until recently, but had failed. During their hunts, however, they had made access to the building next to impossible for Vahncry and her hounds to access though they were working on a solution.

With the note delivered she returned to the pad, continuing onto the next Seal, documenting all the information she had in regards to it - relevant or not.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator
Safton Safton

Tell them about the Reapers

Ginny nods to Adelaide, taking a breath. “I’m alright for now.” She whispers, turning back to Mac. At her request, she snaps her fingers. “Right! That. So, Hypnos gave me a vision about when Hades gets here.” She says, looking to Will. “Firstly, it’s going to be terrifying. Total eclipse, undead army, generally not a fun time for anyone with a sense of self preservation. And secondly, there are a ton of reapers in the colony. It could just be the ridiculous mortality rate, but I’m pretty sure they’re spying for Thanatos.”

She pauses for a moment. “I think that’s all the really important stuff I have, but I’m sure Mac will have more input once she starts speaking English again.” She says with a nervous smile, trying to lighten the mood.

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Alator Alator

530014626.jpg

Chase shook his head slightly with a smile at Emile's comment, merely slowing down for the man as he sought to lock lips. The man always had to try and come out on top of these types of conversations. "Whatever you say Fluffy." He said as the older man started down the steps, almost daring him to stop or return for any sort of counter. This however didn't come, so Chase watched the man continue walking into the camp. Eventually Emile disappeared into the small sea of tents and trees, and Chase sat staring off at the area for a few more minutes before he stood up and moved into the cabin. Now that he had some alone time and the Alpha out of his hair, taking a nap was his goal. Admittedly he didn't get the alone time as much as he was used to, seeing as the older man had been practically conjoined to his hip for the last two weeks.

A nap was his way of clearing his head as far as he was concerned. So Chase laid down on the couch in nearly the exact position he'd woken up this morning, and closed his eyes to drift off to sleep.​
NanLia NanLia

1525202696001.png

Thor froze at the mention of Hades, the god of the Underworld was comparable in strength to himself at full power, without the grace of course, but he was an entirely different god. They would have to be very careful in dealing with him, Hades would likely not suffer the same tone that Thor had. Insulting him could be fatal, and as the Colony had struggled with Pan, a mere shadow of Hades, there was nothing they could do. Thor was too weak to stand up to Hades, and so was even Will.

He was dead serious when he spoke, casting a quick glance at the Djinn who he wasn't quite sure understood the peril Vitae was in with Hades' visit "Whilst he does not come with ill intentions, I know Hades. He is not evil, but at the same time he is utterly without mercy. Each one of you must do your best to avoid angering him. If you give him reason to harm you I can not protect you in my current state." He cast a meaningful glance at Elijah, thinking of Ash.

1525209086776.png 1525209077354.png 1525209095212.png
Adelaide took the offered note from Mackenzie, clearly curious as she peered down at it. She scanned each of line of neat text -- terse, but clear in meaning -- her lips pursing at the details of the task she had taken on. She hadn't expected the job to be an easy one, but knowing that she would have to contend with a powerful Crossroads Demon and her hellhounds in addition to a vengeful spirit did little to set her at ease. All the same, having the knowledge beforehand was a godsend... now Addy knew what to expect. Glancing up to see Elijah and Will each shooting her a curious glance, she simply shook her head and tucked the note away, mouthing the word later.

Ginny spoke up soon after, remarking on Hades' arrival. Will shook his head wearily but remained silent. Elijah was less restrained as he sighed. "Wonderful," he remarked dryly. "That's what this unstable Colony needs: something that looks like another apocalyptic event." Thor's warning did go unnoticed, nor did his pointed look at Eli. The man cocked his head. "I think I speak for all of us when I say none of us plan on giving Hades any reason to take exception to Vitae, Odinson."

Will silenced his partner with another shake of his head before speaking quietly. "We'll just have to take it one step at a time, make sure the colonists understand what's happening and not to panic... and hope that Hades is still feeling indebted."

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie frowned slightly as Thor suggestion caution of Hades' expected visit to the colony, writing through the notepad seemed to clear her thoughts enough to not only hear but acknowledge what was occurring around her. She paused in her writing and tilted her head towards the pagan god. "While Hades would certainly be of a threatening nature to the colony should he choose to lean towards vengeance or retaliation for a slight; he and others like him will find their power within the colony greatly diminished." Eyes flicked to the paper, wanting to return to filling in everything built up within her but she fought to keep within the conversation. "Vitae has been subjugated by Heaven and it's Host as part of the agreement to accept and protect their Prophet; it is considered consecrated ground - no warding needed to prevent any demonic intrusions. For the time being Heaven allows those wards to be permeable for others, like yourself, but should any choose to stand against us -them, they will find the colony has teeth."
Alator Alator
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor nodded, he was slightly amused at the certainty with which the fledgling Prophet spoke, but he did not show it "That is good news, but whilst I do not underestimate the power of Heaven, you would do well not to underestimate Hades. Heaven is not what is was when Michael and Raphael was still around, warding against demons and warding against a being like Hades are two different things entirely. He wouldn't have to be present in the Colony to cause you harm, he could summon an earthquake or something of that kind if he wants to punish you, and while that is unlikely it is a possibility. Magic can only ever fight half your battles. I have no doubt that the angels would come to Vitae's aid if their Prophet was in danger, but I am not certain they would do so to protect an unimportant mouthy hunter, should Hades decide to incinerate one."

He took a brief pause and then resumed in the same calm and respectful tone "I am very old, I have seen much, and I know both the angels and Hades in a way that you do not. It may be as you say, that Heaven can prevent even a being such as Hades from causing harm, but it is also possible that they can't, at least not without suffering losses. It would be wise to assume the worst and try to prevent any possible conflict altogether rather than assume that you are safe."

Ginny nods, listening carefully. “So, at risk of stating the obvious, we need to be very careful about who interacts with Hades. Even if we could fight back effectively, we can’t afford to with the stress that already exists on morale, people, and resources around here.” She says calmly.

She looks around at everyone present, hoping this whole team up with deities, angels, humans, and monsters is really going to work. In her eyes, it’s still extremely unstable, and the smallest push could ruin everything, and set the stage for the end of the world. And now a lot of this rests on her, which isn’t exactly ideal. She’s still a kid, as much as she tries to hide it.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Alator Alator

1525209086776-png.435122
1525209077354-png.435121
1525209095212-png.435123

Adelaide sighed, nearly exasperated at the debate unfolding. "I think it goes without saying that none of us are eager to piss off Hades," she remarked mildly. "After everything that's happened in the last few days, I'm certain the rest of the Colony will feel the same... once the situation is explained to them. It goes without saying that we can't afford any misunderstandings where this is concerned."

William and Elijah nodded silently in concurrence with the witch, the former turning to his fiancee that still was clearly locked in her trance. "Mac, is there anything else?" he asked quietly -- not eager to push her.

1525202696001-png.435068

Satisfied with that his warning had been noted, Thor merely nodded in response to Adelaide and spoke no further. He wanted to allow Mackenzie to focus as she wrote down what she had seen. It was a bit frustrating, this state he was in, normally he could have just guaranteed their safety through sheer power. His current circumstance required a somewhat more sophisticated approach however. As long as no hunter decided to mouth off against Hades they wouldn't have anything to worry about though.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie tilted her head as it was inquired after her if she had anything further to add to what they were speaking off. "I am just the Mouthpiece of God; I can only Speak the Words He gives me." She paused her writing, considering before including. "The Right Hand of God resides within the colony and if it is required He will be provided the Sword."

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan thanked Brody and delivered a parting kiss to the man's cheek as she ducked out of his car and headed up the front path of the house. She was thankful Brody had known what Addy had meant about the Clinic House, otherwise she definitely would have gone to the wrong place. She stepped up the front steps to see the front door left open, she slowed after she stepped through the threshold seeing the group of people standing around. "I didn't know this was going to be a party."
Safton Safton Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator

Last edited:
1525209086776-png.435122
1525209077354-png.435121
1525209095212-png.435123

William frowned as Mackenzie spoke. It was still such an alien thing for him to accept; an involuntary shiver ran down his spine as she referred to herself as a "Mouthpiece"... a very apt description. Her tone and mannerisms were so unlike the woman he had come to know. As difficult as her visions had been as an Oracle, he didn't find this unnerving lucidity comforting in the least by comparison. However, as his fiancee finished speaking, he frowned. Mac didn't seem keen on elabroating, so he turned a confused glance on Elijah.

Elijah's lips were pursed. "Who do you mean, Mac? The 'Hand of God'?" The gears in his head turned as he went over every bit of knowledge of theology & lore he had. "Is that the title of an angel? An archangel?" Before he could get an answer -- assuming the Prophet would even provide one -- Eli heard someone enter behind them.

Adelaide felt Morgan's approach, nearing the door as the wolf entered alone. She offered her a sympathetic smile before murmuring, "I'm glad you're here. As for this..." she gestured toward the others. "It's Mac. She's... receiving a vision. I can fill you in later."

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator

1525202696001-png.435068

As Mackenzie stated that she was a "Mouthpiece of God", Thor thought No, a Mouthpiece of the angels, God is no longer around. But he did not speak. He was however completely caught off-guard at the mention of a Hand of God in the Colony, he heard other people enter but he did not even bother to look, this was too important. Elijah seemed surprised to and asked what it was, Thor put a hand on his shoulder and leant forward towards him, speaking in a low voice as to not disturb Mackenzie. "A Hand of God is an object touched directly by God, and it contains a portion of his power. Even while wielded by a lowly demon it is powerful enough to kill a being as strong as me at full power. Even powered up with grace it would seriously harm me, and so would it with Archangels as well. And that is only what a weak demon could do with it. Elijah I have seen the destruction these can cause, we have to be very careful it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. But in our hands it would be of great help against the First Sin."

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie's watched Elijah as he spoke, questioning what she had said; she was desperate to reply--the man had been so utterly close to the answer but the words would not escape her. It felt as though ever inch of her being seared off of her, as though her bones were burning through her core. She gritted her teeth as she fought to speak, pressed against the unseen bonds. "I can only Speak the Word He has given me." She inhaled slowly, angry. "The Right Hand of God resides within the colony and if required he will be given the Sword." She could feel the pull of Heaven fading, the visions subsiding for the moment, giving her clarity to think but not to speak; she knew what this meant, knew it's importance but couldn't utter the words.

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan glanced between the three that seemed to be trying to solve and issue before looking back to Addy with a smile, she leaned in briefly to speak to Adelaide. "I know I"m not human or anything, but Emile's boyfriend was religious, isn't the Right Hand of God his favored son?" She didn't want to mettle into their discussion, not wanting to insert herself into their conversation. "I could be wrong, like I said I pray to Manitou for protection, he's the only god I know ... " She paused, glancing to Thor. "Until recently that is."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator

1525209086776-png.435122
1525209077354-png.435121
1525209095212-png.435123

William's jaw clenched, muscles tensing and Grace flaring inside him as Mackenzie was clearly strained by Elijah's question. He could sense her want to answer it being suppressed by Heaven's intangible binds, like a gag placed on her soul to silence her. The pain was unpleasant for him through their link, he could only imagine the pain she felt. Will turned to shake his head at Eli in hopes of discontinuing any further questions, only to found his partner's attention taken by Thor. Instead, Will took Mac's hand in his own to offer what comfort he could.

Elijah cocked is head as Thor spoke. The divine artifacts he mentioned were things he had studied and read about, but he had never seen one in person. They went by many names, but this term was a new one. He and Addy both glanced at Morgan as she spoke up, Eli's eyes suddenly lighting up as he blurted out. "The Archangel Michael. God's most loyal son: a consummate warrior... usually depicted wielding a divine sword."

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor scratched his beard and his eyebrows narrowed "The prophecy doesn't make too much sense to me, unless it was from the angels, something that wouldn't be too unlikely, why they just wouldn't tell us outright is beyond me. The "Right Hand of God" was Lucifer, before his fall of course. That is why he was bestowed with the Mar... Nevermind that is not important.". The deity had been around for a very long time, even since before the Universe was created, and although their relationship had had it's ups and downs he was very close with Loki before his encounter with the Archangel, the two being Blood-Brothers, and thus had been able to deduce who "Loki" really was. Apparently Gabriel wasn't even dead, Loki had not answered when Thor had asked where he was now, and he hadn't been bothered enough to push the subject. But his time with Gabriel had taught him a few interesting things about the Archangels, namely their relations with eachother and with their Father.

Realising his mind was wandering off, he snapped out of his thoughts and resumed "Not only is Michael not God's favored son, I know for a fact that he was trapped inside Lucifer's cage, a cage that could hold Lucifer for eons, could Michael have escaped? The angels themselves said that they had no Archangels available, who could possibly have helped him out? If we are in fact talking about a Hand of God here, or simply a divine weapon, it could be Michael's sword. But why would it be in the Colony?". He shook his head again. "I won't jump to any conclusions, but we have to consider the possibility that despite him being cast out, whoever gave her these visions might refer to Lucifer, which if that is the case, does the Devil once more walk the Earth? And is he here in this Colony? If we have an Archangel here, whether it be Michael or Lucifer, why haven't anyone noticed their presence? This is too important to make any decisions based on guesses, we have to find out what it truly means."

With a look that suggested that he was not amused at all, he turned his eyes to his new Oracle, saying with dripping sarcasm "Remind me to get straight to the point the next time I feel like giving you a vision.". A mistake many of his opponents had made was assuming that Thor wasn't intelligent, all brawn and no brain, but he was someone who prefered to get straight to the point. Dealing in riddles was something his father had liked doing, and right now Thor missed him sorely.

Last edited:
bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie sighed in relief as Heaven released their hold on her, feeling the pain slowly ebbing away and the tension easing. She squeezed Will's hand, stepping closer. There was no point in arguing with the pagan god or speaking further with Elijah about this train of thought; Heaven had made it clear: the information she knew was privileged and could not be shared until they wanted it. "The only reason Heaven is giving us this much warning is because the First Sin and Mur are already out there working after the Seals." She looked to Thor. "They don't have any more information about the Seal in New Orleans: you have everything you need there but you aren't alone in searching for it. Expect trouble."

She glanced to Adelaide, hesitation briefly. "I can't go with you to Boston," She was instantly aware of William's mood through their connected souls; annoyed though not surprised. "The colony is warded, it protects us here but also keeps me hidden from our enemies. I can't wander too far from it, if I do then Mur and the First Sin would find me. They've made it clear that should I fall into enemy hands I wouldn't live long enough to be any good to them." She turned to look up at Will. "You and I need to see the Pack, soon. They have a Seal and they don't even know it," Tilting her head to Elijah. "Go find Ash ... please?"
Alator Alator
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan watched Mac slip out of her trance curiously; she had seen the physics and bone casters from the Pack and Borseti but nothing quite like that. She frowned as she heard the hunter tell Addy that she couldn't go with her, she glanced to her friend as she took the news but soon pipped up. "I can go with you ... Where ever that is, this fight is for all of us, right? The Pack needs to step up and help out too." She smiled but paused. "Where are we going?"
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May had been surprised when Arthur had returned to the Clinic; she knew he would come back but expected that it would have been longer. She helped him back into bed, rechecking his vitals and, after a twenty minute argument, managed to convince him to take something for the pain. With Arthur resting peacefully she closed the door and headed back to the main entry and nursing station to fill in her charts and complete files, she set her iPod earbud into one ear and started her playlist.

God loves you.

Ash frowned, turning to look behind her where the voice had come from and frowned as there was no one there.

I love you too.

She paused the music, standing from her stool and stepping closer to the hall that lead to the back, still where the voice was coming from. "Hello?"

Ginny looks up at Thor, looking a bit overwhelmed with the whole situation. “Will do.” She affirms, looking back to Mac with a concerned expression as she comes back to herself.

“Anything else I can help you with? I’m not scheduled for training or missions today, so I’m pretty open if there’s anything you need me to do.” As much as she wants to go home and take a nap at the moment, there’s a lot that needs to be done, and she wants to play a bigger role within the colony. Her shyness just kills her on that front.

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Alator Alator

1525209086776-png.435122
1525209077354-png.435121
1525209095212-png.435123

Elijah knew better than to try and pry for more information from Mackenzie, Prophet or otherwise. Clearly Heaven was playing this close to the vest. As Mac asked him to go find Ash, he nodded. "Of course." Giving a brief nod to the others, he turned on his heel and slipped out of the room to head toward the front door and the Clinic beyond.

Addy offered Mackenzie a reassuring smile as the woman informed her that she wouldn't be able to accompany her to Boston. "Don't worry about it. You need to stay here. I can manage," she said with confidence she didn't quite feel. She could see William's concerned frown, the protest growing on his lips when Morgan spoke up alongside her. Addy turned to face the young wolf with raised brows, surprised that she had volunteered... and more than a little pleased. "Thank you, Morgan... but I can't ask that of you. Where I'm going, things could get dangerous. Besides, I doubt Chase or Emile would approve."

William watched the exchange between the two but remained silent, instead turning his attention to Ginny as the Djinn remarked on her availability. He raised a hand to rub at his jaw before speaking. "We need to prepare for Hades. If there are any problems or misunderstandings during his visit, things could get very bad, very quickly. I need you to tell the Council everything you told us. Can you handle that, Ginny?" he asked sincerely.

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor nodded towards Mackenzie at what she said about the Seal he was going after "That Seal is not a place or an object, it's an event, thankfully the Ahnenerbe der Wahrheit has the information that Heaven lacks. I'm expecting trouble, but I thank you for their warning nontheless, they however have no idea what they are dealing with in me." suddenly realised something, whilst he had recovered some of his power, he wasn't strong enough to be able to perceive something as subtle as the magic of the ritual in New Orleans. He turned his eyes to the psychic "Oh and Adelaide, to stop the Seal from being broken I will need someone with psychic powers, I have not recovered enough so that I'd trust my own senses to perceive the magic, but you could. And as you will be in Boston..." he reached into his pocket and pulled out an ancient-looking coin with an Ægishjálmr on it and held it out to her. "This will allow you to contact me and see the world through my eyes no matter the distance, it would allow you to help in New Orleans without being there. But it has another use, if you come against something and need my help, I am strong enough to teleport again, if you are in danger, you need only touch the coin and summon me. And I will come."

He then turned to William and Ginny "I'll instruct my Austrian associates to start their journey to New Orleans. But I will remain here for the duration of Hades' visit, I am the only one here that knows him, and he respects me, even before the grace I was one of the few Gods who could beat him if it came to blows and he knows that. Hopefully the threat of retaliation from me and the angels, combined with more tact than usually, will allow for this to go smoothly.".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back