• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1520190358671.png
Adelaide smiled at Mackenzie's reassurance. She was thankful that she couldn't read the woman like most -- it kept her from sensing any inner doubt that would have clouded Mac's confident words. Instead, Addy was content to take them at face value. The hunter was right after all: they weren't alone in this. Addy might be out of her depth, but she would never turn her back on her obligations here at Vitae (and now well beyond, thanks to the Seals). And there was no group of people she'd rather face what was ahead with.

"Thanks," Addy remarked quietly. "I didn't mean to put a damper on things. I'll see what else I can find out about Salem and gather some supplies we may need. Talk soon?"

Elijah Main.jpg
Elijah strode purposefully toward the Clinic House, turning to glance over either shoulder periodically. He knew he was being overly paranoid, but the Men of Letters had that effect on him like few monsters did. He wasn't sure what their presence here meant for any of them, but he did know that he needed to share it with the others so they could all be prepared. Approaching the porch, he saw Emile and Chase standing alongside one another out front. "Where are Ash and Will?" he asked, making no attempt to hide his concern. "We may have some trouble."

Brendan was less than amused by the pagan gods display; he knew what had happened - Arthur and the Men of Letters hand never concealed anything from him. "Your 'innocent' friend killed five of my friends colleagues. One would think someone as powerful as herself would be able to control herself well enough to simply disable her enemies and not slaughter them out right. Not to mention Arthur had the opportunity to end her life and did not. His mission, even if misguided, is to protect humanity from dangers like the witch. I would reconsider attempting to take him on. He, and I, are both aware of your weakened state after your dealings with the First Sin and he is more than equipped to handle and perceived threat, such as yourself."

Brendan paused before speaking once more. "Oh, for the record: he has known about Ashley-May being the mother of a Nephiliim for weeks and has not acted on it, though I have heard that you certainly made your bid for her child's Grace. Perhaps you've been spending too much time with untrustworthy humans." He stepped aside to let Thor pass if he chose to "Make your choice, Thor: Attack Arthur and condemn yourself and the witch or being out-casted or live by our laws."
Alator Alator

Emile smiled and nodded as Chase suggested they return to check on William; even though the man had not been their initial host he knew it would be rude for him to simply take off. "I only have plan wit you." He gave Chase a playful wink, his hand slipping away from his bruised skin to tug the younger mans shirt back into place. He paused as he heard Elijah's return and sudden, rushed voice. He clearly had missed something but a single glance to Chase he stepped back into the house to collect Will, leaving Chase to explain where Ash had gone.
Crono Crono

Mackenzie nodded then, rising from her chair. "Not a damper," She corrected Addy. "Just one of the few that gets it, sees the other side of what we're doing here." She glanced to others, still ignoring her, going over their facts and research. "Eventually everyone else will catch up." She smiled to Addy. "Let me know if you come up with anything, I have my phone again but ... Call Will - he'll answer it faster." She headed back towards the tent entry, what she needed to get done was done, thankfully, she fully intended on spending at least part of the day relaxing. After two weeks of prepping and training she was drained.
Safton Safton

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Chase shook his head in mild amusement at Emile's playful remark. Turning at the sound of footsteps followed by Elijah's voice to look at the man curiously, noting Emile's exit into the home. He could tell the man meant business by his body language, "Ash got called into the clinic, Will's inside. What kind of trouble ar--" Chase's words halted abruptly as he caught a scent, causing his nostrils to flare in an attempt to get a larger whiff and confirm what he thought he'd smelled. A Werewolf no doubt, but not one he recognized from the pack which was raising all kinds of red flags. Mainly the concern that this wolf had gotten close enough to Elijah for the hunter to now faintly carry his scent. His facial features changing to a more annoyed or even mildly angry look, "Wolf?" He asked through clenched teeth.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

William Main.jpg
William had remained seated for several moments after being left alone in the dining room before ultimately standing up to begin cleaning off the table. As he was picking up several leftover mugs in one hand, he heard the door open and looked up to see Emile step inside. He offered the Alpha a smile. "Everything okay?" he asked evenly, not wanting to pry into the man's personal affairs with Chase despite his concern.

1520395864295.png
Adelaide smiled, chuckling lightly at Mackenzie's compliment. She followed the woman's gaze, looking around the tent before nodding in agreement. She paused at Mackenzie's parting comment, shaking her head. It was likely true, of course: Mac's... difficulties with electronics weren't lost on her. "Get some rest," she called after her before turning back to continue her research.

1520395716745.png
Elijah was confused, briefly, as Chase's expression contorted into one of vague anger. He understood as he clarified with a simple, one-word question. Eli raised a placating hand, waving the man's conclusion away. "No. Well, yes -- there are two new wolves here. Friends of Thor, from Europe. They're Purebloods and hunters, like you. Came asking for help with a Seal. But they're not the problem... someone else is here. The Men of Letters just showed up with a prisoner in tow."

E0B7C67D-09C5-490A-9326-BC7A3223A231.jpeg
Solomon shrugged as the witch, who had yet to give him her name, refused the option of being able to freely roam the Colony. “ If you change your mind just take the dagger as you leave.” Solomon said before closing the door and heading off the check on his compatriot.
SynKast SynKast
He had been more than a little harsh to the man, and he felt the need to apologize. And so Solomon walked to the Clinic where he assumed he would be getting treatment. However when Solomon arrived he walked straight into a shouting match between Thor and Brendan. Solomon couldn’t call of Pan to do anything since he needed the wild god to keep an eye on his guest. So instead he put himself between the two and put his hands on each of thier shoulders in an attempt to separate them.
“That’s Enough!” He shouted hoping that would pause the argument. “ What is going on here?! This is not the place to be having this discussion! And Thor I thought we had an agreement!” Solomon said looking between the both of them.
Alator Alator @

13323265_1046277588797372_975134567264155681_o.jpg
Abiageal sat there as the man had given her the option to leave freely. Though, she wouldn't be very free as the dagger would either engrave itself on her or basically be a tracker that she'd carry around for whatever period of time until she was found again and once more put into shackles. And besides, leaving wasn't really an option for her. She had no clothes, nothing to shield herself from the perverse glances people who'd assume. Nevertheless, when the male was gone, she sighed and looked around until she'd have found the males dresser where she'd begin digging to find something that somewhat fit her, even if it had to be held up by a belt. Nevertheless, it'd work. Now the only issue was the dagger.
Abiageal didn't want to touch this thing, not with her bare flesh anyway. Looking around once more, scavenging through a few tombs and loose papers, not necessarily looking at them, just moving them aside until she'd come across a bit of cloth so she could carefully wrap the dagger in it before slipping the sheath onto the belt that held the pants that she wore 'round her waist, being very careful not to let the sheath itself or the blade touch her skin.
St. Boethius St. Boethius

1520542845092.png

Before things could escalate Solomon placed himself between the two. Looking at Brendan Thor responded "If you know about my bid for the grace, you would know that when it wasn't given to me I didn't take any further action, despite the fact that I could've claimed in by force. And you also know for what purpose I wanted it, one I daresay that was in your own interest. And remember that I don't need you as much as you need me."

Thor turned his eyes to Solomon "Our deal was that you could take Abiageal to your place, it did not include Arthur." Yet nontheless at he mentioned her name, and looked at Solomon, that dangerous look that he had on him mere moments ago disappeared. The deity looked tired and very human, the anger replaced by the grief brought by seeing someone you cared for being tormented. Not that anger would have gained him anything, Arthur on his own wouldn't be an issue, but Solomon was fully capable of stopping him with his spells and artefacts if he tried going after Arthur, when it came to magic what he lacked in power he made up for in skill, and he had Pan. Besides, attacking Solomon wasn't an option, he bore no ill will against the man.

Looking rather curious as to why the sorcerer was there he said "And I thought you were going to take care of her.". As his temper was cooling down and he began thinking more rationally, having the British after him would considerably harden the task of protecting the Seals. He turned to Brendan again, the voice that promised swift and brutal death for whoever had enraged him replaced with his normal one "I'll let this lie for now, until after the war for the Seals is over. But she will have her justice one day, one way or the other, I don't forget. But seeing as Solomon is here, I will go and tend to her."

NanLia NanLia St. Boethius St. Boethius

"I mean just what I said dear girl," Da Ji took the finger from her chin and nonchalantly pointed it at Ginny and wagged the finger up and down, gesturing to the whole of the girl. "The facade that you put up to hide yourself from those around you~ I could probably just make it go away but that would defeat the purpose of you being comfortable with your identity."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny winces a bit, rubbing the back of her head. “Yeah… up till today I wore gloves all the time. I just thought it best if the others thought I was human.” She admits. “It’s just, with the people here, I can’t help but worry I’ll get a bloody knife in the back.” She sighs, smiling slightly. “It’s just hard to trust everyone, I guess.”
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile gave Will a short nod as he stepped into the house. "Elijah is here, he look ... upset." He could only hope was was relaying the right sort of statement. "Better you come wit me, oui?" He nodded back towards the open door where he could hear Chase and Elijah speaking, though no entirely what they were saying.

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan was nearly at his wits' end attempting to deal with the pagan god. Here the brute was suggesting he allow him to go in and willingly accept the god killing one of his friends after he had come seeking solace and help from the colony. He was, thankfully, interrupted by the sudden appearance of Solomon, stepping between the two and cooling the pagan deity before the matter could escalate further. He thought better than to speak any further as Thor departed, waiting for the clinic door to close behind him before he address Solomon. "I imagine you're here to check on your kinsmen." He said perfectly calm. "He's currently being tended to by Ashley-May. She'll let us know when we can go back in, in the mean time, what have you done with the witch?"
Alator Alator
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Chase remained visibly skeptical as Elijah pointed out that the wolves he'd just met up with were hunters, like himself. It wasn't like they were some natural occurrence. The man had been on the verge of scolding the other about trusting Werewolf strangers too readily but the main reason he didn't argue that point was the mention of this wolf being a friend of Thor's. Remaining skeptical he let out a sigh, holding his tongue and letting Elijah finish speaking on the seal and Men of Letters. "That's not the first time of heard of the Men of Letters brought up, someone want to fill me in?" He'd asked, looking over his shoulder to see Emile emerging from the home then turning back to Elijah. "And you're sure these wolves can be trusted? Friends of a god or otherwise?"
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

1520706210488.png
Elijah wasn't surprised Chase wasn't aware of the Men of Letters; few were after all. However, before he had a chance to answer, Chase followed up with another question. Eli nodded tersely, "I don't know... but they're not our top concern at the moment. They have business in New Orleans as I understand it; we can't afford to go making new enemies at a time like this in any case."

1520707834924.png
William frowned as Emile mentioned that Elijah had showed up, nodding and standing up without question before following the Alpha outside. Upon seeing his friend, he could see immediately that his partner was distressed even while he conversed with Chase. "Eli, what is it?"

Elijah looked at Emile and William as they emerged before sighing. "There's a Man of Letters here." Remembering Chase's confusion, he turned to address him directly. "The Men of Letters are a centuries-old organization with a presence in most parts of the world. They're hunters, occultists, researchers, scribes. Their chapter here in the States was wiped out decades ago, but the British still make inroads here from time to time. My family served them, but when my time came to be inducted I realized that they're little better than the monsters they profess to defend humanity from. That's why I came to America years ago."

William remained silent as Elijah filled Chase in, his partner having already told him all of this long ago after they started working together and established a sense of trust. "Do you think they're here for you?"

Eli bit his lip. "I don't know. I don't think so. The rest of his team was wiped out, they brought in a prisoner: a witch, powerful one at that. Thor, Solomon, and Brendan are seeing to it last I saw. There's no telling what they know about the rest of us."

"Trust? Who said anything about trust?" Da Ji gave the young Djinn a mischievous look before continuing, " Do I look like I trust these hunters? Given the chance they would most likely attempt to claim my life. No dear girl, I'm not talking about trust. I'm talking about you being who you are without worrying about their feelings and their perception of you."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

9784FF3D-67A2-42EE-BEDA-B6664896A8FE.jpeg
Solomon sighed as things calmed down at least for the moment. Solomon addressed both of them as he responded, “ I left the Witch in my home to do as she pleased there within. I also gave her the option of wandering the Colony freely... something she has decided to do apparently.” Solomon explained looking off to the side as if sensing something. Solomon held up his hand to Bendon anticipating his response, “ She has Pan with her so she can’t cast any magic, and at any point I know where she is and can restrain her. Now is there anywhere you don’t want her to go?”.
NanLia NanLia Alator Alator

Ginny is somewhat surprised by how blunt that answer was. Then again, Da Ji certainly has a point. She doesn’t really need to trust them, she just needs them to trust her, to an extent.

“Good point. The humans here that do know what I am were kind enough to keep me hidden among the hunters. Even the one who originally wanted to kill me helped make sure I’d have a blood supply. I’ve got a few safe places to hide in a worst case scenario.”

She’s definitely put some thought into this. She’s paranoid by nature, so the minute she got to the colony, she started planning out escape routes and hiding places. And as much as she hates the thought of putting the others in danger, she has done her best to get close to people who can protect her. Whether she wants to or not, djinni manipulate people. It’s just what they do.

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile stepped out of the house mid-conversation, he wasn't entirely certain what the pair were speaking about but he certainly had not missed Chase speaking about wolves - other than his own pack. He resumed his previous position on the front porch of the small house. It wasn't long before he detected the scent of the foreign wolves from Elijah. "Où sont ces loups ? Je vais aller parler à moi-même." He certainly wasn't going to let unknown wolves roam the colony unquestioned, regardless of whom would have allowed them entry.
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan slowly shook his head. "No, if you're able to contain her from using her magic until we figure out just what we're going to do with her that's fine." He didn't care where she chose to wander; he trusted Solomon as much as he did Arthur when it came to keeping other natured beings contained. "Can you tell her intent?" He wasn't certain the extent of Solomon's powers. "Can you sense whether or not she's malevolent or not?" While he certainly wanted to trust Thor and the gods decree that she someone who was safe he needed to peruse all possibilities before making his decision.

3SijZSx.jpg

"Alright," Ashley-May said, pulling the nitrel gloves from her hands and discarding them into the waste bin. "Doesn't look like you'll bleed out today," she mocked receiving a stern look from the man in bed but she ignored it. "And there doesn't seem to be any internal bleeding but we're going to keep a close eye on you for the next couple of days. You'll need to stay here in the Clinic for the time being. Are you sure you don't want any pain meds?" She frowned as Arthur shook his head and once more stated he would be well enough. "I'll be back in an hour to check on you again." She promised before stepping out of the small room and closing the door behind her.

She spotted Brendan and Solomon in the main lobby and came closer, stuffing her hands into her pockets. "He's doing well, refusing meds, but I can't say I'm really all that surprised." She glanced between the two before speaking again. "You can go see him but try and keep it short: he needs to rest."

Chase huffed in displeasure as Elijah was using the timing and not wanting enemies as an excuse, as he didn't agree with it. Luckily when the other two men exited he'd decided to explain the Men of Letters. Chase listened in slight apprehension and surprise, "That's a thing? Great." Hearing Elijah's family had taken part but he himself had left gave him more perspective on the man. "So they're supposed to be headed for New Orleans, but they nab a witch and decide to stop off here of all places?" Chase guessed it could be they were looking for Thor's help, but something didn't sit right with him. Or maybe it was the fact that wolves were involved. Though when Emile spoke up he frowned slightly at the language he didn't understand. The Alpha had spoken to those within the pack plenty of times in French, and Chase ignored it for the most part knowing the full well the man found it far easier to speak in his native tongue. But on rare occasions, sort of like now. It felt as though Emile was using the French as a way to keep Chase in the dark about the conversation. He simply chose to place his hand on his hips and look from Emile to Elijah and back again, knowing the pair knew he couldn't understand them. And expecting to impatiently wait for them to finish and be given a summary. For a moment he also wondered if Will was in the same boat or if he had his hand in French at some point as well.​
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
56AD592A-22F0-4F6A-AB91-E125B9E1DBDE.jpeg
Solomon thought for a moment as Brendan asked if he would tell the intent behind magic. “As a general rule no I can’t tell the intent behind magic. Depending on distance I can tell the type of magic used and if I’m close enough I can even tell the spell, if I know it. Pan however, can tell her intent. He has great influence over panic and anger. So if she tries to cast anything in that state he can tell. “ Solomon explained as Ashley-May approached and explained Arthur ‘s condition. “ Thanks Ash, I’ll keep it brief. “ Solomon said before giving a short nod to the both of them and leaving.
NanLia NanLia

1520884333522.png

Thor opened the door to Solomon's house and laid his eyes upon Abiageal. Judging by how poorly the clothes she was now wearing fit her she had pillaged Solomon's dresser, he figured he'd have to find some replacement for her, but that shouldn't be too hard to come by. Having cooled down, he turned his attention to her, the one who had returned his hammer to him, and who had remained by his side for centuries. "How are you Abiageal? Given the circumstances."

SynKast SynKast

1520907847464.png 1520907859800.png
Elijah glanced at Emile as the man spoke, clearly trying to narrow his question towards Eli. He saw no reason not to give the Alpha the information he sought: Victor and Mikael had seemed reasonable enough and allowing Emile to meet with them would probably set his mind at ease as well. "Au centre de loisirs, j'ai vu." He said before mildly adding, "Rappelez-vous, ils sont des chasseurs."

Eli returned his gaze to Chase, shaking his head. "I don't think the two are connected. The crew headed to New Orleans -- Thor's fan club -- they're from a different organization. They claim to be less fundamentalist than the Men of Letters, but time will tell. The one who arrived with the witch... I'm not sure what his aims are."

Will had watched the exchange between Emile and Eli silently, lips pursed. He caught only a handful of the words -- he spoke several languages well enough to get by, but French wasn't one of them. Once the conversation moved back to the Men of Letters, he spoke up, "For all we know, he could be here for any one of us. Vitae's been at the center of a lot of attention lately. Nephilim, angels, demons, gods, the Pack... his arrival could be a coincidence, but he could also be a spy, or worse." He paused, grimacing as he realized how his tone likely came off. "I'm not saying we kill him, just that we keep an eye out while he's inside the Colony."

13323265_1046277588797372_975134567264155681_o.jpg
Abiageal was sitting quietly on the couch of the Sorcerer's home dazed and slightly confused. She didn't know what to do. If she wanted to escape, she had the perfect chance. But to what cause? They'd use one of her Gods as bait to bring her back, or worse. Kill him for punishment. After all, even though she hated to say it, Thor had looked weak. The mighty Norse god had had trouble bending mere iron bars. And that sorcerer, the one who had her imprisoned in this domain of magickal knowledge. Abiageal didn't like him in the least, he knew too much. He knew ways of getting around magic that even the Men of Letters had deemed impossible. If she'd done anything wrong to his accord, I'd be him she'd have to be worried about above all else.

Lost in thought, Abiageal would be brought back to reality when the door opened and Thor made himself known by calling out her name as he approached, asking how she was in her current state. Although, she didn't answer. The look on her face was more than enough for the God to know she was distressed. She was locked indoors in a clutter of mess and she could feel the presence of the Greek God Pan watching over her, a God of whom she didn't worship and had had no intention of acknowledging until forced to do so. She was paranoid, one wrong move would be her downfall. One wrong move would cost her her life even though that alone was already being prosecuted, weighed, and judged in a court that was not by any means of her favor. Things were bad, and the only reason she had even considered placing the dagger at her waist was to show good faith, though, she was still very careful to not allow the blade or sheath to touch her bare skin less she be marked and tracked by the damned sorcerer.

She couldn't use magic either, she couldn't even comfort herself by summoning her familiar to keep her company in what would be her last fleeting moments of life. Though the sight of Thor only seemed to make it worse. While she was happy to have her god by her side, it was more of being seen in such a helpless position.

Pan could feel the woman’s distress and feed on it unconsciously. Making her panic much worse than it had needed to be. In an attempt to show the good faith of his master Pan’s voice traveled on the air so that both Thor and this Abiageal could hear. “There is no harm in speaking to your god. I have been given orders to not allow you to cast magic. A ban that is being discussed at the moment. Be at ease Abiageal. The only thing that will cause me to act is casting magic.” Pan explained consuming her panic in order to calm her as well as restore himself.
SynKast SynKast Alator Alator

1520960633533.png

Thor frowned "I see you're keeping her on a tight leash... You can leave us be now Pan, as I told Solomon, even if he does not trust her despite my words, I am able to prevent her from causing any harm even in this state. She doesn't need an overseer as long as I'm here.". Noticing how Pan was feeding from her panic, even if it did calm her, she was weak as it was, and Thor would have none of it. Using his power he reached out and temporarily severed the connection between them, putting himself between them so that Pan only could percieve him. It was annoying as it required him to focus on it, lacking the strength to break it altogether, but it was necessary to make a point. He didn't want him feeding off her like a parasite the moment he left. "If you attempt to feed on her in order regain your strength again, once I recover, and I will, I will cast you into the deepest pits of Hel, unless you'd prefer Tartarus. You were supposed to watch over her, nothing more.". This were one of the few occasions he was glad for the angels, Pan had been damaged at their hands, if not the Greek deity would have been far too powerful for Thor to reprimand in his current state.

Turning his attention back to Abiageal he said "He won't have to watch over you as long as I'm here, I've made my intentions towards this Colony abundantly clear.". He took a seat on the couch next to her and gently laid a hand on her shoulder "You have nothing to fear, I won't allow anything to happen to you.". Of course Thor knew he couldn't actually prevent the entire Colony from coming after her should they make that decision, but he hoped that the thought of his wrath once he regained his power would be enough to deter them.

St. Boethius St. Boethius SynKast SynKast

Pan was annoyed to have what amounted to his food cut off, but he wasn’t going to cause any trouble for Thor. He knew that Solomon would do the same if not worse had he done that in the sorcerers presence. “Then on your head be the consequences.” Pan said before withdrawing into the dagger, his presence fading.
Alator Alator SynKast SynKast

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile nodded grimly as Elijah provided the information he wanted; while he understood Eli was calling the two wolves 'hunters' but he knew better than to leave it alone. As it stood he had already angered the pack they had previously been partnered with, the last thing he needed was for them to take out their anger on the colony for his actions. He glanced to Chase, about to ask if he was coming when he noticed the peevish look on his boyfriends face. He frowned slightly, wondering for a second what he could have done to annoy him within seconds then it hit him.

He smirked, "If you just learn to speak French like the rest of the pack then you would not be lost right now." He nodded towards the main gates, back the way they had come earlier. "I ask him where the wolfs is. He tell me they at the front of the colony. I go to see them. You come with me?"
Crono Crono

john-cho.jpg

Arthur looked towards the door as it opened, expecting Brendan to be back to speak more with him about what had occurred and what his intentions were when someone else stepped through. He was momentarily confused but it soon donned on him just who the man was. "Mr. David I presume?" He stated, resting his hands on his lap. He knew it was a possibility of Solomon coming to speak with him when he arrived at the colony; with reports from Brendan they were aware of his presence and the prophecy he had warned them of. "How can I be of service?"

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie wandered up the drive way of the Clinic house slowly, she had seen the figures standing on the front porch in the distance and as she drew closer she noted it was the four men who had been in the house minus Ash. She stepped up the few steps to the porch and came to stop next to Will, leaning against his side. She glanced between them as Emile spoke to Chase. She knew something was a miss and leaned back to glance through the open doorway into the house. Hearing nothing coming from within the house she asked "Where's Ash?" She didn't doubt there was something serious happening between them and she didn't doubt they could handle it themselves; if they needed her they'd ask.
Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back