• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Tara grimaces. “That would be me, yes.” She says, seeming rather embarrassed on the matter. Ginny hums, leading them to the apartments. “I really like Vitae. This is my first time having a space that’s got air conditioning and stuff.” She says brightly. Tara looks a little sad. She doesn’t know how Ginny behaves so casually when she’s obviously suffered quite a bit.

“When you don’t have control, does that mean that it’s harder for you to not focus on the blood pulsing through others?” Silver hung somewhat behind the two as they headed to the apartments she had seen that car full of hunters sitting in. She wondered if Ginny may have known them considering she lived in the same building. The djinn’s chirpy attitude seemed to only deepen Tara’s grimace and Silver couldn’t help but feel as if she were intruding on their original interaction but said nothing as she pushed the feeling away. “It’s good that Vitae is treat you well, at least. Having a safe space to call home is bound to be a comfort to return to after a long day.”

Tara nods. “Yeah. That stuff I keep smoking blocks the scent abilities of vampires. Otherwise, best case scenario, I’d be antsy and irritable when Ginny decides to drink blood in public. Or when anyone got a scraped knee, or a bloody nose. Ginny is trying to help me, and the rest of the next helps keep an eye on me.”

Ginny nods. “Yeah, people have been really nice to me, after the initial discussion on whether to murder me or not. We kind of got off on the wrong foot.” They get to her door, and she unlocks it. “Come on in!”

There’s not a lot of stuff inside, and what is there is all functional. There are high school textbooks and monster manuals laying around on the coffee table, seemingly at random. “It’s a little messy at the moment.”

“That’s an expensive way to go about blocking scents. I thought saffron was one of the most expensive herbs in the world,” Silver scoffed incredulously, wondering how one could even afford to purchase such an amount. It was only one other time that she had ever caught the same scent on the wind and the idea of placing a dampener on her ability to smell things or at least be able to decipher them sounded uncomfortable. How did Tara recognize friend vs. foe when she travelled in unrecognized territory? It seemed like a high price to pay to not pounce on someone out of hunger.

Silver’s eyes widened a bit at Ginny’s words. To murder her or not? Did that mean that she had joined the colony when the boundaries between supernaturals and humans were larger? The memory of Ginny appearing crestfallen flitted across her mind and she paused on the idea of asking her more about her past. Maybe another time. The werewolf scanned the layout of the room that was devoid of anything that reflected that Ginny specifically took residence here. It seemed pretty tidy to her. “I suppose the dream therapy would be something private? I could stay in the main room if you’d like.” Silver looked between them both again as she placed her hands in the pockets of her trench coat, her eyes fondly scanning the apartment as it felt familiar even without so many personable decorations. She was curious about the hallucinogenics Ginny had mentioned but she wouldn’t force either of them to do anything they wouldn’t want to.

Tara shrugs. “I mean, it’s not that you’ll see the dreams. I’ll just be asleep.” She says, walking to the couch and laying down, rolling up her sleeve. Ginny sits next to her, and places her hand on Tara’s arm, her eyes and tattoos flaring like they did in the cafeteria. Tara’s eyes roll back till only white remains, before closing. Ginny smiles. “She’s been doing better.” She says softly. “I think this is doing her some good.”

She looks up to Silver. “Anyway, I can keep the scenarios running in the back of my head now. This has really been training both of us. I didn’t used to be very good at dreamcrafting.”

Silver opened her mouth to clarify that she had merely wanted to give them space so that Ginny could begin the procedure without distractions but Tara had already situated herself on the couch, Ginny’s tattoos glowing like before. She took a seat at the coffee table, surprised how how swiftly Tara had gone under. “How long does she going to stay under like that in order for it to help her in the long term? It seems so effortless for you now, I would’ve taken you as a expert at this point.” She crossed her arms as she looked to the books splayed across the table before her, the sight reminding her that she should probably do some reading to catch up with the times.

“Well, I’m not strong enough for time dilation yet, so usually a few hours. The idea is that this is a way to train through exposure and practice, but there isn’t anyone to hurt. Once it seems like we’re not getting anywhere I’ll take her out of it.” She explains, grimacing as she sees the books. “Ah, such a mess… sorry. I never got to start high school, so I’m trying to catch up.”

Mackenzie raised an eyebrow at Chase as he suggested providing a distraction for them to get into the medical centre. He had to be joking, right? She wasn't entirely certain but didn't want to press - she and Chase had a more than standoffish relationship to begin with and questioning tactics wasn't likely to make it any better. Thankfully Will suggested fake ID's, which was something she could get on board with. "Yeah, a few." She headed around behind the truck and dropped the tail gate, dragging her duffel to the edge. "Ash and I came across a guy a year or two ago who was pretty talented." From within the bag she removed a box, pulling back the plain lid to reveal an assortment of fake IDs. "Fire Marshal. Detective. A couple of other inspection IDs." She shrugged. "I guess it comes down to what our goal is here: are we trying to get medical records handed over? Or do we think the second victim is still here and we want to talk to them?"
Crono Crono

Ashley-May regarded Elijah's sudden change of disposition without surprise. She sighed heavily and shook her head. "I don't want information. I'm not a spy, I'm not trying to infiltrate them." She turned away, returning her attention to her immediate goal of creating a plethora of baked goods. "They are neighbours, like any other. If the Council thought they were too dangerous to be here then they wouldn't have let them in, right?" She glanced at Elijah over her shoulder expectantly but didn't wait for his reply. "They're here, victims of the Dragon - no different than the rest of us. They were rooted out of their safe houses and forced into exile. The least we could do is be kind to them. And you as a future Council member should be thankful that I'm willing to do this. Who know how long we'll be here, or how large this community will grow. We need them as much as they need us."
Safton Safton

“So then, what she’s experiencing in the dream is being exposed to humans or blood?” It sounded like the dream therapy was an attempt to desensitize Tara to being around others in order to control her urges. Silver shook her head at the mention of the books strewn across the table, glancing up at Ginny before sifting through the covers. “Is there something in particular you need help with? It’s been a while for me but I could try to remember some things.” She cleared her throat a bit as the thought that it had been more than ten years since she’d attended secondary school.

Ginny smiles. “I’m having some issues with the English books. I think I speak English fine. I just want to be able to get my GED someday. You know… if the world doesn’t end before that point. My family said it was really important for all of us to blend in completely with humans.”

She sighs, heading toward the kitchen. “I’m making tea. Want some?” She asks, trying to distract herself from dark thoughts. They might leech in to Tara’s dream.

Silver scoffed quietly in amusement. The problem with English was never the reading part but rather the technical bits that would mean nothing after secondary school was over. “If the world doesn’t end? Is there something happening now?” She tilted her head but in hearing Ginny’s sigh, she averted her eyes, instead beginning to scan through the English textbook in the pile.

”Sure. I appreciate the hospitality.” Silver nodded to her, sensing the dismay. “In terms of Hunters, what exactly can you do to train here in Vitae? Or rather, what sets this colony apart from the others?” Perhaps asking Ginny about details of Vitae could help keep her distracted. Silver had only just met the djinn but not sensing her more chipper personality bothered her enough to want to help the other girl.

An eerie silence befell the outside gate of the Vitae, the wind being the only thing stubbornly breaking the quiet. Soon, the rustling of paper started to permeate the silence in a duet with the wind. It was faint at first, like a single piece being blown across the floor, but steadily it grew into a cacophony of flapping as thin papers appeared in mid air one by one until dozens were collecting themselves in a single position, whirling around in a small twister, a form becoming more noticeable in the center.

With a flash of red light, the papers slowed there spinning as the figure clad in jeans, a black overcoat and a mischievous, borderline sinister grin slowly made his way through the slowing and scattering papers. Untamed long hair flowed freely as the former Alpha, weakened but oh so alive strode forward... and immediately plummeted 15 feet to the ground below. After an awkwardly audible thud, he lay there unmoving in front of the gates.

SynKast SynKast

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginny pokes her head around the wall to look at Silver with wide eyes. “Oh, heck, you didn’t know. Um… So Adam, you know, the first man, basically transformed into something really bad over so much time. And he’s pissed at the whole human race for killing Eve recently. And now he’s gonna wipe out all of his descendants if not stopped. So… humanity.”

Tara whimpers softly in her sleep, and Ginny cusses under her breath, eyes glaring up abs she fixed the dream. “I’m not very good at explaining it, but that’s the gist. As for the colony, there’s an arena, and a bunch of people like us around. This helps a few different ways, but real life experience fighting each other is a big plus. I’d really like to set up a fake city for scenarios like the military uses. That could be fun!”

She seems to be back to her happy self, coming back with two steaming, jasmine scented mugs.

Silver pinched the bridge of her nose at the mention of Adam and Eve, realizing now that she should've expected something like this to happen given the situation that the world was in now. "Sounds more like a movie plot than real life", she sighed, shaking her head as she read through the textbook indiscriminately. Tara's whimper didn't phase the werewolf as the vampire was quickly soothed by Ginny. "An arena? Meaning there are tournaments and such?" Silver's eyes flickered with interest as she gazed towards the kitchen now, the djinn heading over with two steaming mugs. "I wouldn't be opposed to acquiring some more experience. I haven't been in this form for a while so I wonder if I have to hone my skills all over again. A fake city scenario makes it sound like they have technologies to recreate such a thing here." With Ginny seeming to have perked up again, Silver loosened up slightly in relief.

Ginny passes her a mug, tilting her head. “That’s something I forgot to ask. What kind of shapeshifter are you? I don’t get the whole super smell thing like Tara. She’ll probably recognize it when she wakes up.” She says, getting some honey from the kitchen, and adding it to her tea.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to say, I’m just nosy by nature.” She’s starting to feel a prickle on the back of her neck, but she can’t hear or see anything. SIlver, meanwhile, will probably be able to hear the labored breathing of a small animal, and smell something rancid.

If she decides to follow it, she’ll discover the pitiful source of it. On Ginny’s bed is a calico cat, her hind leg mangled, and it seems like an old wound from the sight and smell. There’s also a scent of incense, but that might just be from Ginny’s home itself.

Silver clasped the mug with both hands once she set it down on the table, wincing as she forgot that tea was served hot just as Ginny inquired of her species. “I’m a werewolf. A pureblood.” She said it slowly at first, murmuring the latter portion a bit more quietly in a way that seemed as if she didn’t want her to know but answered her nonetheless. The scent of jasmine wafted soothingly around her but couldn’t dampen the bit of anxiousness that brewed in her chest. Would it bother Ginny, she wondered.

A separate scent had the werewolf turning her head towards a bedroom across the way. It smelt like.. a cat? Mixed with something putrid, like it carried something that was festering. The idea of petting a cat instantly lightened the weight in her chest but she couldn’t ask the djinn to allow her into her room to pet a cat... could she? Silver quietly sipped on the tea, keeping an eye out for if the feline would ever grace them with its presence in the living room and offer the werewolf relief from having to ask something that was already embarrassing her at the thought.

Ginny nods. “Ah, I see! Vitae has a pack living with us at the moment. You might want to check in with-“ She stops short, hearing a long, mourning meow from her room. She freezes for a moment, before setting her mug down, and running into her room. “What the hell! Baby, what happened to you?” She sounds very distressed, and quickly runs back to the kitchen to get some hot water and a rag.

“Um, could you give me a hand? There’s a cat, I don’t know how she got in here!” She says, dipping the rag in the water, and running around at roughly 25 miles an hour looking for her first aid kit.

There’s a pack here. Apprehension washed over her at the idea of meeting other werewolves for the first time since she’d found out her father had been one. There wasn’t time to ponder over it though as Ginny acknowledged the cat’s presence, surprising the werewolf as she had thought the feline belonged to her and that she had known it had been here already. She leapt from her chair almost a little too quickly, “W-What should I do?” Her voice stuttered as she neared the injured animal, it’s maimed limb jutting awkwardly from its body. “I don’t want to hurt it.” She feared that she’d accidentally crush the animal if she did more than pet it. Silver moved slowly so as not to startle it, tsking softly as she voiced the fact that she wasn’t there to harm it. She slowly reached towards it, meaning to caress its head to soothe it.

Ginny comes back with the kit and the rag. “Ooh, baby, you’re gonna hate me for this.” She mutters, pressing on the abdomen with one hand, and starting to clean the wound with the rag. Sure enough, the cat screeches, hisses, and starts attacking Ginny, blood coming off on her claws.

Ginny grits her teeth. “Ok, could you grab the skin on the back of her neck? Just take a fist full, I won’t hurt her.” She says, keeping her grip as the scratches heal very quickly.

LF7KxBR.png

His plan was quickly shutdown and Chase was both a little disappointed he wouldn't get to put his distraction plan into action, and avoid going too far into the hospital as well. Resigning to go along with theirs he moved to the back of the truck and grabbed his duffel before crouching down and digging into it, "Fake ID's it is." He'd pulled out his small handful from one of the side pockets. The man stood back up while the conversation lingered on the game plan inside, "We should probably speak to the victim to get some insight right? Plus if we can get a hold of the personal belongings bag that he came in with I can maybe catch our mad scientists scent, which for the record, could prove useful in the future."
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

William Main.jpg
William nodded. "Definitely talking to the victim," he said. "I want to try and get a handle on Doc Benton's M.O. See if he's changed any of his patterns: his favorite haunts, his method of stalking and attack, anything the vic can give us." He turned toward Chase. "If you can pick up a scent? So much the better.

Will took a moment to head to the truck, fishing out his fake ID from his duffel. "If anyone asks, we're feds. I'm..." he flipped open the leather badge case in his hand even though he knew full well what it held, "...Special Agent Jonah Decker, and we've taken an interest in the case as a potential active serial killer. Shouldn't raise too much of a ruckus since state lines have been crossed as long as we don't stick around too long, but we shouldn't overstay our welcome regardless."

Crono Crono

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah shook his head vehemently. "Love, it's good of you to to think the best of people. It's why I fell for you in the first place. But you can't trust them. Just because they felt the dragon's wrath doesn't mean they have our best interests at heart. The enemy of our enemy does not make them good neighbors. I've seen what they're capable of... firsthand. That woman, Evelyn, I considered her a friend -- and more -- once upon a time. She hunted me clean across a continent and murdered a man who was like a father to me. Stabbed him through the heart for protecting me all because I knew too much, saw too much, and refused to be the killer the Men of Letters groomed me to be."

Elijah took both of Ashley-May's hands in his own, clasping them together tightly, as if in prayer as his eyes locked on her own. "Please, love. I can't make you do anything. I can't tie you up and keep you away from them. But... for your sake and Liam's, promise me you'll be careful and keep your distance from them?"

NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Silver could only watch at first as Ginny began to clean the stray cat’s wound that had definitely needed some attention to. The scent of blood made her flinch a bit as the cat struggled against the djinn’s caring touch. Her eyes darkened at the idea of grabbing the feline but it wouldn’t help either party for her to just sit there and do nothing while the animal was in pain and Ginny was getting punished for helping it. With a frown, Silver scruffier the animal in a slow but precise movement, the feeling of it going limp in her dominant hand making her body go rigid. It didn’t feel right but at the same time, she wasn’t hurting the cat. “I know you won’t. I’m the one scared of doing so.” She admitted honestly, watching the wounds disappear before her very eyes. “I hope the smell of your blood doesn’t wake Tara up.”

Ginny swallows. “I think I can keep her dream running smoothly.” She says, getting some gauze from the kit, and wrapping it tightly around the leg, following it up with a tougher wrap. “Alright. We need to keep her from biting at this.” She mutters, looking around, and grabbing a lampshade, trying to stick it on the cat’s head.

Silver chuckled a bit as Ginny sought out a lampshade as a makeshift cone that veterinarians would use in order to prevent their patients from tampering with the bandages or stitched they'd applied to their wounds. She had to give it to the djinn, her quick reaction may have saved the cat's life. The werewolf adjusted the cat a bit to make it easier for the lampshade to go around it's head, silently hoping that it wouldn't be too heavy or disorienting for the animal to at least move around with it on. "Do you think it'll be alright now? The scent it carried from before seems to be mostly gone aside from the fact that you've patched up it's leg."

She smiles. “Yeah… we did it. Thanks for helping me with this. Now then.” She picks up the cat like a baby, cradling her close to her chest. “How on earth did you get in here, baby? I keep everything locked, and there’s no blood trail. It’s like you just appeared!” She laughs. “Well, I guess I have a cat now.”

She seems quite happy about that, rocking the animal gently in her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back