• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
LF7KxBR.png

"The trail's gotta start somewhere."
Chase replied to Will's comment about going to where the last victims were. Once the vehicle was outside of Vitae's borders the red head riding shotgun pulled something out. Admittedly Chase was curious to see what type of music Mackenzie was about to put on and he cocked his head slightly as it started, while it wasn't exactly his first choice it wasn't so bad. The man maneuvered in his seat to pull his phone from his pocket before relaxing once again, he thought he should probably give Emile a heads up that he was going out given he hadn't had the chance at the motel. Headed out on a hunt, don't give Morgan too much hell when she gets back.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

William Main.jpg

William watched out of the corner of his eye, more than a little amused as Mackenzie struggled to figure out the MP3 player. He was actually impressed when she did, given the woman's relationship with technology could charitably be described as "shaky" at best. It was for this same reason that he knew the MP3 player had come from Ashley-May and Will idly wondered if the blonde would discover it missing anytime soon. The resulting music wasn't exactly his kind of thing, but he shrugged and went with it all the same.

Glancing up from the radio, his eyes went wide and he slammed on the brakes. The tires truck squealed as the entire vehicle lurched, the three hunters straining against their seat belts. The vehicle finally skidded to a stop feet away from the man standing in the midst of the roadway, staring impassively at them as if he hadn't just blinked into existence in their path. Will turned toward Mac and Chase. "You guys okay?" he asked. Once getting affirmative answers from both of them, he turned back to lock eyes with the figure who drew closer. Recognition dawned on Will as he cautiously rolled down his window, the man approaching.

"Micah, right?" Will asked flatly.

The angel nodded. "Correct."

Hendrix's eyes flicked downward. "What happened to your hand?"

Micah held up his arm, the wrist ending in a stump with a pensive frown. "The Dragon was a dangerous foe. Three of my garrison paid the ultimate price. I was left with a crippled vessel," he remarked simply, as if he were discussing a minor inconvenience like a stubbed toe or broken taillight.

William nodded, but Micah did nothing to fill the silence, so he spoke again. "Why are you here?"

"Heaven is not blind to your intentions. You are heading East in pursuit of a human that has foolishly clung to some mockery of life, fearing the afterlife and rightly so -- it is not Heaven that awaits him. Though he is vile, he is not who your efforts should be focused on." Micah turned to narrow his gaze at Mackenzie. "Nor should you be endangering your charge with this frivolous task. The Prophet's value is immeasurable."

Will's hand clenched around the steering wheel. "Fine. Then save us the trouble. Tell us where he is. Or better yet, go and smite him yourself. Make it count."

Micah cocked his head, expression still impassive as ever. "I-- we cannot. He is blocked from our sight. I am unsure how. But all the more reason for you to be careful. Gaveel knows you -- or at least the Prophet -- will not be dissuaded from engaging in this ill-advised venture. Therefore the best we can do is speed you on your way."

Will frowned as the angel reached out, laying his hand on the bottom of the truck's window before closing his eyes. "Wha--"

He felt a familiar lurching sensation, head swimming as his eyes blinked several times. He looked around and found himself no longer on the abandoned road outside Vitae, but in a small parking lot of a city he wasn't familiar with. His equilibrium settling, he whirled around toward the driver's side window, but Micah was nowhere to be seen. Will glanced down at the GPS, which read "Recalculating" -- clearly every bit as confused as he was -- until it finally sorted itself out and the cursor showing their location was placed down... in Akron, Ohio.

Crono Crono

Elijah 7.jpg
Elijah arched an eyebrow. "Trying hard to get into the Pack's good graces, I see," he purred at her ear. "You know, were I a lesser man, I might be jealous," he remarked with a faux exaggerated sigh.

NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie was more than ready to settle into a long and quiet drive to their destination. She adjusted her seat and relaxed, enjoying the music and peace - time in the colony was draining for the otherwise antisocial hunter. She was under constant pressure and supervision by both residents and the pack; none really trusted her (or so she felt) despite the fact that she'd done everything humanly possible to help the colony since the very first day she'd arrived. She knew very well her name and reputation tarnished any hope of finding a balance with the people.

Her quiet solace was quickly interrupted as Will veered to avoid a person - no, angel - in the road. She could sense its Grace even at the speed in which they passed it. She glared at the angel as he declared that Heaven and Gaveel, had been watching. Somehow she wasn't surprised by this - despite the adamant declaration of Heaven when it left the colony last that it had limited resource, clearly being mindful of what she was doing was within their resource limits. She exhaled a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding; she was sure the angel was going to send them back to the colony and she'd have to come up with more measure to block them out of her head.

Instead they were launched across the country without warning. The world spun around her and despite knowing very well the car was at a stand still she still felt they were in motion. She closed her yes, breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth in an attempt to calm the motion sickness but it quickly overwhelmed her. She shoved the trucks passenger door opened and dropped out in time to lean over and heave.
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May narrowed her eyes at Elijah as he teased her. "Yes, I am." She said without any remorse or shame. "Emile told the Council that they don't want anyone but pack members at the motel. They managed to push him back to allow the other residents of the motel to be there." She smirked, certain that Emile hadn't thought that anyone else would have occupied the building. "But nothing more than that. I don't think that's fair." She quickly swapped trays from inside the oven to the counter top and dropped more baking trays with uncooked dough back into the oven.

"So I'm going to bake these and bring them to everyone in the pack, except Emile." She removed her oven mitts, tossing them down onto the counter and crossing her arms just over her ever growing baby bump. "So the pack will have to come here to visit me, which will make him angry because he wants to keep control over everything and then he'll have to let me come and visit them so that he still has control." She smiled, certain of her plan. She'd learned enough about Emile through Chase to be confident that this would work.
Safton Safton

Last edited:
LF7KxBR.png

Chase had gotten comfortable in his seat. Between the white noise of the music, the full stomach, and the early rising to get the pack early he'd already known he'd likely be catching up on some sleep during this trip. The man's eyes had only started drooping when he'd been propelled forwards suddenly, catching on his seat-belt. Will had been quick to check in on his two passengers, and as Chase straightened back up in his seat he was about to give the man a piece of his mind when he spotted the reason for the sudden stop. It didn't take long to deduce this was an angel, and when said angel started speaking with Will through the window Chase did everything he could to hold his tongue. Though he chuckled in his seat when Will started saying the things Chase was thinking on the subject.

Then the next thing he knew, the uncomfortable yet familiar feeling of them being transported hit. Everything shifted and Chase's insides didn't enjoy said shift, the Werewolf's senses always went haywire when this happened. He felt the bile rise up from his stomach and nearly allowed the nausea to pass. But then he heard Mackenzie's heaving from across the truck and he himself had to throw open the trucks door and lose his dinner to the pavement below. When his inside's calmed down Chase unbuckled himself so he could step out of the truck and a little further away, trying to breathe in the fresh air. "Damn those angels and their almighty holier than thou attitude, they're almighty useless!" He took another breath, calming down before glancing back at the truck over his shoulder before turning around fully. "So where'd we end up?" Chase asked Will through the open window, still keeping a few feet of distance whilst he wiped at the sides of his mouth with the back of his forearm.

William Main.jpg
Making sure the truck was in park, William quickly stepped out of the vehicle and ran around to the passenger side, waiting for Mac to finish heaving before leaning in to rub gently at her back with a sympathetic grimace. Judging by the fact that she was soon joined by the sound of Chase likewise emptying his stomach on the opposite side, he could tell that the angels hadn't made their process of teleportation -- or whatever it was -- any less unpleasant on a person's constitution. He supposed that was one benefit of the "practice" he'd had recently and his newfound Nephilim powers: he was able to handle the unconventional method of transportation better than before.

"You all right, babe?" he asked Mac quietly, still doing his best to soothe her. His focus was soon taken by Chase who seemed to have recovered and was now ranting angrily about the angels. Unexpected or not, Will couldn't disagree with the outburst. After the wolf settled and asked where they were, Will sighed, glancing around at the surrounding city beyond the parking lot they found themselves in. "It's Akron, for sure. But..." his eyes fell on the large brick-faced facility across a grassy median from them on the opposite side of the lot, its sign out front: CLEVELAND CLINIC AKRON GENERAL.

He gestured toward the complex. "That's the hospital where the second and third victims were treated. The second one should still be in there, recovering." Will turned back to look at the others, shrugging. "It's as good a place to start as any. We'll need a way to get past reception, though."

Elijah 8.jpg

Elijah almost couldn't believe his ears as Ashley-May laid out her master plan to gain access to the Pack's new "dormitories". He had never doubted her intelligence, of course -- he'd always known Ash was smart as a whip. But that was a far cry from this smoke & mirrors plot to insert herself into the Pack's social collective, the centerpiece of which being... baked sweets. He wasn't sure if it was plain crazy or "just crazy enough to work". Having tasted her sweets more than once, he was leaning toward the latter.

Eli stood there, staring at her with an a hand to his chin and an arched eyebrow before sighing theatrically. "Ash..." he said, placing both arms lazily atop her shoulders, his hands crossed behind her neck as he took a step closer. "You are, without a doubt, the most conniving, manipulative, strangely pragmatic person I have ever met." His grim expression slowly turned into a grin. "And I love you dearly for it." To emphasize that point, he leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips, drawing away just enough to speak with his forehead still pressed against hers. "Emile won't stand a chance."

Mackenzie nodded and waved Will away as he attempted to sooth her. Fucking Angels. She wished the bastard had stuck around long enough she could have given him a piece of her mind. She spat, and cleared her throat, standing to turn and face the truck. She knew she'd seen a discarded bottle of water somewhere around the passenger seat and with a few seconds of digging she found it. It was half empty and she hadn't any idea how long it had been there but she wasn't planning on drinking it.

She opened the lid and took a mouthful of the warm liquid and swished it around before spitting it out. With a huff she recapped the bottle and tossed it back onto the floor where she'd found it. "I'm not getting back in the car." She finally managed to speak, voice a little hoarse, she could still feel her stomach fluttering, protesting.
Crono Crono

Ashley-May paused in her work as Elijah interrupted her. She raised an eyebrow at the Brit went on about her plans for pack infiltration. She thought she would have to stop him, he was bordering on insulting when he finished with his declaration. She laughed softly, leaning in to kiss his cheek gently. "You think I'm maniacal enough to infiltrate the Men of Letters this way too?" She asked and in truth she wanted to know.

She'd briefly met the leader of the Men of Letter, Evelyn - someone she knew had some kind of history with Elijah as children. She knew the group and the people to be very reclusive and thus far she hadn't had any luck when attempting to speak with any of them beyond simple politeness. "And if not baked goods, then what?"
Safton Safton

Last edited by a moderator:
Alyss Bekker:
Clenching her fists around the handlebars of her motorbike, Alyss gritted her teeth on her mouth-guard as she drove. The low growl of the engine let helped her mind calm but it wasn't enough, not with the fresh blood still splattered across her face. Not with the image of the poor victims of the unexpected nest of vampires she had to exterminate - Their favorite source of blood was that of children and seeing so many young bodies, some fresh and some old, it weighed on her mind. She was definitely going to need a drink tonight.

When she arrived at her motel room that was probably just short of thirty miles away from The Colony. She was lovingly welcomed by her dearly beloved dog as the canine then jumped up on her rear legs and began to lick at Alyss's face. "Easy girl!" she uttered in a burst gentle laughter, however, the dog never let up until Alyss grabbed ahold of the dog's front legs and set her back on all four, "I can't stay, unfortunately - I have to go visit the little settlement up the road. It's the only place with gas for the next hundred something miles, and the last thing I want to do is get stranded out here. Heel." The dog sat and seemed to listen to her owner babble on about whatever, although, as soon as Alyss spoke a command, the dog was immediately up.

After checking to make sure that her dog had enough food and water to be alone for another couple of hours, she leaned down and kissed the animal on her big, wet, cold nose. before closing the door and walking back to her bike, putting her helmet on, lowering her goggles, and putting in her mouthguard before revving the engine and taking off down the road. Soaring through streets until she'd reach her destination. Although, the closed gate would definitely be a surprise to her as the last thing she'd expect was for "The Colony" to be a closed society.

LF7KxBR.png

Well if nothing else at least they were in the right place. Thankfully his stomach had settled and his senses had all evened back out. "Well if you two want in, I could always cause a disturbance so you can slip by." Chase shrugged, moving around the front of the truck but making sure to keep his distance, not wanting to catch anymore whiff's of vomit.

William Main.jpg
William remained at Mackenzie's side as she rinsed her mouth out, surveying the distant hospital. He barely stifled a chuckle at his fiancee's declaration, though he couldn't blame her. Soon enough Chase was rounding the vehicle and offering them a distraction to get inside. He pursed his lips before grunting in thought. "Hopefully that won't be necessary." He glanced back at the truck. "I've got one fake ID and badge for myself, but that's it. I don't suppose either of you two have one?" he asked hopefully.

Crono Crono

Elijah Main.jpg
Elijah's smile turned to an expression of stony seriousness. "Ash," he said, keeping his voice steady. "Listen to me. I don't want you going near them. They're dangerous. The Pack is one thing, but the Men of Letters... they're more monsters than the wolves ever were. Take my word on this, please. I'll tell you whatever you want to know about them, but you have to promise me that you won't try to make nice with them in the meantime." He leaned his head inward, toward her, though one hand came up to caress her cheek gently. "Do you promise?"

NanLia NanLia

Ginny yawns widely, wandering into the mess hall. This last bit of training was tough. Mostly speed and endurance training. She could handle the speed easily, but djinni are a bit like cheetahs, in that they are very fast, for maybe thirty seconds before they need to rest. And Ginny isn’t the most athletic specimen of her species.

She sits down with her thermos and a roast beef sandwich, sighing happily as she digs in. She’s in her human form, just to make sure. She’s pretty sure all of the genocidal maniacs left already, but just in case, she’d better not advertise her inhumanity. She just starts digging in, feeling the pain in her legs start to fade immediately as she gulps down blood.

Silver had gone into the mess hall with the intention to assist the current personnel but the myriad amount of people had overwhelmed her senses entirely. Voices turning into one loud cacophony of white noise, footsteps thundering against her eardrums and the clattering of plastic trays being placed onto tables or the platforms sitting in front of glass displays rampant with fresh food — it was all so very, very loud. The werewolf had selected a seat that was closer to an exit should she need to slip out for whatever reason and despite the volume in the mess hall, her face remained stoic as she was simply attempting to adjust to the surroundings. Her wolf on the other hand, threatened to stir against her wishes as it caught the scent of blood in between everything. Silver’s dark gaze shifted to pan slowly through the area in order to pinpoint just where that scent may have been coming from.

A foreign species held the source of the blood in what seemed to be an insulated container from what she could see. The person appeared to be a human female but her instincts and context clues told her otherwise. Dark brown hair, tan skin, a somewhat petite but mostly lean figure—practically a normal human. They were something, but what exactly? Silver narrowed her eyes in contemplation before quickly turning her head when she realized she had been staring at the other woman. From what she remembered when she had last been human, people preferred to not have a gaze fixated on them out as it was a sign of disrespect and usually made others nervous of their presence. She had no qualms with her but her curiosity was piqued nonetheless. Humans normally didn’t drink blood nor didn’t they usually carry such odd markings on their arms.

Ginny manages to just barely catch Silver’s gaze before she turns her head away. She hasn’t met this one yet. Is she dangerous? Djinni aren’t blessed with the same senses as many children of Eve, so she can’t try to tell if the woman has weapons on her. She shakes her head at the thought. She’s safe in Vitae. The people here will protect her. The woman is a lovely one. Long brown hair, dark eyes, and gracefully sharp features.

Ginny pauses for a long moment, before picking up her meal, and heading over to that table. She gives a friendly wave, trying to let the other woman know that she’s not a threat. Which is incorrect, obviously. If the stranger starts something, Ginny won’t hesitate to finish it.

“Hi! I’m Ginny. Are you new to Vitae, or have I just not met you before?” She asks, tilting her head curiously.

Last edited:
A rush of tension caused her hands to curl into fists as an icy stare caught hers just before she managed to fully tear her attention away from the other woman. She shifted slightly in her seat, originally going to quickly make her way out of the mess hall until movement from her peripherals signaled they’d started moving towards her. Instincts had her pressing up against the nearest wall like a cornered animal, a low growl forming in her throat right up until Ginny had offered her a wave.

A puzzled look crossed the werewolf’s face, her hands unfurling as she introduced herself. Her eyes locked into Ginny’s blue gaze for a heartbeat before she drew her hands back into her lap, averting her now darkened eyes. “Ginny.” Silver repeated the name slowly as if testing of she could pronounce it. Her voice was still low and rough from lack of use. “Both, I would say. I’m Silver.” Her wolf flashed her an image of it pacing warily, amber-gold flaring up in Silver’s dark eyes when she looked up at Ginny again. “What.. brought you here?” The werewolf had referenced her decision to move from her old table to the one that she was currently positioned that but it could’ve easily sounded as if she were asking of her original decision to come to the Vitae Colony. She didn’t attempt to clarify unless the woman asked.

Ginny smiles. “Nice to meet you! You could also call me Shafaqat if you want, but it’s a bit of a mouthful.” She did notice the flare in her eyes, nodding a little bit. Of course, she thinks it was intentional, so she responds in kind, her eyes and tattoos briefly flickering with a vibrant blue flame as she sits down.

“And, honestly? I dunno why I came here. I was terrified of hunters. I think I just needed to either have a purpose in life or stop living, you know? But, things are working out so far. I just got back from training with the other hunters.” She says, taking another sip from her thermos. “What about you? What brings you to Vitae?”

For what is obviously a predatory creature, Ginny really doesn’t act like it. And she doesn’t seem to understand what a trap that looks like.

“Shafaqat.” Her head tilted a bit in both surprise at how easy it had been to pronounce as well as how the woman’s eyes and markings reacted right after. Whatever species she was seemed to hold a powerful sort of inner strength. The tattoos practically looked like runes etched across her skin rather than something as mundane as ink pricked beneath the epidermis.

Silver blinked at how easily she spoke of her intentions here at Vitae, sipping her thermos of blood as if it were something normal. How was she not tense upon approaching someone new? “I want to be a Hunter”, she murmured cautiously, her eyes flickering once more. “You don’t seem.. human. Did you lose your purpose once because of what you are?” The werewolf was unsure of this woman and her wolf only bolstered her distrust as her shoulders remained taut beneath her black, lightweight trench coat. It was obvious she was tense from her approach but her eyes deceived what her body reflected.

Ginny spoke to her as if she had known her forever, it confused Silver whom had only freshly returned to the world of people. The idea of training sounded exciting though, she couldn’t help but admit to herself. She hadn’t known there were such facilities here.

“Oh! You’ve never met one of my kind before. That makes sense. I’m a djinn, or a genie, if you prefer. Yes, the alias is a pun. Anyway, I can’t grant wishes, but my venom is a customizable hallucinogen. So I can make people think I granted their wish. Most of my kind like to use that ability to keep people asleep and happy so the blood lasts longer.” She’s quite open about explaining it.

“I never really liked the thought of killing people, so I generally leave them where I found them, so they’ll wake up and think it was just a weird dream. That’s when I need to hunt though. The local vampire nest is sponsoring me for now, so I have willing donor blood. Pretty ideal.”

She sighs, thinking. “I lost my purpose when hunters found my family. The hunters here are pretty good at waiting till something is done wrong to attack… but not all hunters are like that.” She looks sad. “I ran, and I’m the only one that survived.” She doesn’t really want to talk about that topic more. “Anyway, it’s been years. I’m ok.”

A genie? The last time she could remember that word being used was at least ten years ago when she was still hidden under the guise of being human. Djinn or genies were a species she’d only heard of from cartoonish movies or animations—not that they truly existed. Ginny’s blunt dialogue began to amuse the werewolf as she loosened up slightly, placing her elbow on the table as she propped her chin up with a fist, remaining silent until the djinn’s bubbly tone ceased to allow input.

Silver imagined how someone would feel meeting Ginny for a mere heartbeat before they fell unconscious with her having taken blood from them. It sounded like a vampiric tendency and her assumption was supported by the fact that she leaned on a blood bank in order to prevent having to hunt or kill anyone. She watched in silence as her brighter expression sunk to that of something grayer, studying the emotions she emitted while speaking of the past she looked as if she didn’t want to remember. “It does seem like things have changed a lot since the last time I was human,” she paused for a moment, turning her next words over repeatedly in her mind as if she didn’t want to fully reveal herself as Ginny had already. “Maybe five years? I’ve no idea.” The werewolf breathed a soft sigh when she realized the commotion in the mess hall was no longer bothering her. “I’m sorry you had to go through that, but I’m glad you’ve found your purpose, even if it isn’t something grand.” She offered the djinn the ghost of a smile. “Also.. I thought vampires weren’t good? But then again, different species seem to mingle here in the Vitae Colony. You seem to be rather interesting.”

The fact that she could manifest a hallucinogen from simply willing it sounded rather dangerous so Silver had to make sure she remained at least mostly guarded. Shafaqat didn’t seem like she would attack her but Silver had to be prepared for anything even if this was a somewhat safe colony.

Ginny smiles. “Oh, honestly, the hunter bit was only part of it. Some angel has decided to make me an Oracle for literally every god in existence. I’m waiting for them to start getting chatty, but I’m really nervous. If, I dunno, Apophis or someone decides to mess with my head, I can only hope the other gods would do something about it.” She shrugs. “Also I haven’t stopped aging yet. I don’t not remember what the date is, but I’m probably getting close to eighteen.”

“But yeah! The vampires here are pretty chill. They’re probably like this for different reasons than I am, but most of them can control themselves, and I’m trying dream therapy with the one who can’t-Oh, Hey Tara!” Her train of thought gets interrupted by the aforementioned vampire strolling in, and immediately lighting a blunt that has a very pungent smell of saffron. “Hey, kiddo. Who’s this?” She asks, tilting her head curiously as she looks at Silver.

The multitude of vocabulary Ginny threw at her while chattering away made her smirk a little in amusement as she shook her head, running a hand through her hair as she realized she really knew nothing of the world she’d delved head first into before cutting herself off to keep to herself out of anguish and the detest she held for her human self. “I’m not sure I’m following you correctly, you said an Oracle? Is that not someone that acquires psychic premonitions?” She tried her best to remember the definition as well as balance the fact that there were angels that had touched down on Earth somehow. How had life gone from being a simple human that went to school, got a job and started a family to supernatural beings crawling out of the crevices from every part of the world? She was taken aback at how young Ginny had mentioned she was, realizing now that she was probably older than her too despite her young-ish face. “I think I’m.. 25?”

Silver sensed the approach of another before the djinn had greeted her happily, the werewolf huffing softly at the stark, sweet yet woodsy scent that hung in the air brought upon by yet another species she didn’t really recognize. Their scent was masked heavily by whatever herb was burning from the rolled up blunt that they brought to their lips. Her mind hung on Ginny’s description of the vampires here. Most of them could control themselves with one being assisted by the djinn herself with her hallucinogenics. With two people now in front of her, Silver couldn’t help but feel her wolf bristling uncomfortably, the walls around them seeming to be closer while the exits blared her name. She didn’t meet Tara’s eyes as her face grew a bit colder out of wariness rather than disrespect. She bit back a low growl of distrust, swallowing the lump in her throat instead.

“Oh, an Oracle is basically a prophet or messenger. A god picks them and starts giving them visions, or just showing up to chat. Hypnos was the first to pick me, but he’s asleep now, probably for a couple centuries. Hope I’ll still be around when he wakes up. But anyway, this is Tara! She’s the friend I was telling you about.”

Tara hums softly, watching Silver’s body language. “You doing ok? I can’t say that neither of us bite, but I’m pretty sure neither of us are planning to at the moment. And, ah, kid. Could you cap that? I can’t really have the scent of blood and a bunch of humans in the same room, you get me?” Ginny winces, hastily putting the lid on her thermos. “Sorry, didn’t think of that.”

“Hypnos, huh?” Ginny spoke of the god as if she had met him already. It seemed like Silver had a lot to learn about how things worked now. “Hearing all these things from you make me feel as if I’ve missed out on a lot. I seem to have no grasp of the current times.”

Silver could tell Tara had picked up on the way her body had gone rigid and how her expression shifted from one to another by a mere glance. She hated being read so easily, she remembered now due to the growl she caught in her throat. Tara spoke in a way that made Silver unsure as to whether or not she should respond to the woman and at Ginny’s faint flinch to her matter-of-fact words, annoyance flared up. “Why remain in the same room then, if it bothers you?” Silver’s gaze grew dark as she looked up at Tara, her tone becoming frigid. The one that had issues with controlling themselves, that needed Ginny’s help with containing their own bloodlust was Tara?

Tara narrows her eyes at Silver. “If you must know, which I don’t see why you would, because I need to talk to her, and I tracked her here. Are we going to have a problem?” She taps out her blunt, pocketing it again now that she won’t smell blood.

Ginny glances between them, trying to figure out which one will attack first. There seems to be quite a lot of tension. “Hey, guys, public space? Come on, maybe this would be better talked about in my apartment.” She suggests nervously.

Silver had begun to shift gradually so that her hand had grazed the hilt of her sword. She’d been leaning a certain way that made her look as if she were slouching casually but in really it was just something she naturally did to hide the length of her weapon beneath her silhouette. She growled under her breath but it would’ve been audible enough for Tara to certainly hear as her dark eyes grew amber-gold flames. Ginny’s nervous attempt to break the tangible tension was enough for Silver to close her eyes for a brief moment, her hand that had been ready to brandish her weapon now lifted as she gestured dismissively at Tara’s words. “I suppose I have no qualms with either of those.” She sighed softly, not used to having such easily perturbed emotions again. Being human seemed so foreign now, she could barely remember her own personality. “Sorry. Tara, it was? I’m Silver.” It was obvious she itched to leave the mess hall as her interactions with others were already hitting their limits. “I’ll only follow if you allow it, Ginny.”

Tara takes a breath, trying to relax. “Nice to meet you, Silver.” She says, forcing a smile. Ginny sighs with relief. “It’s ok! You can come if you want, Silver. We’re just gonna hang out and work on what I was telling you about.” She says, relaxing.

She gets up, putting the plate her sandwich was on in its place, and smiling at the other two women. “Shall we?”

Tara’s forced smile only kept the tension in the werewolf’s body as she refused to loosen up despite them somewhat melting away their unspoken differences. She stood up rather slowly so as to not trigger Tara further since she didn’t yet know what kind of supernatural she was until Ginny spoke of them working on something. “A vampire without complete control.” Her tone at least was curious rather than mocking or rude. Silver fumbled a bit with the mock collar of her dark top that she wore beneath her trench coat, stepping carefully between the adjacent table and the one they were just sitting at before pausing to allow both of them to pass. She didn’t know where they were going but she’d surely map it out in her mind on the way there. Her eyes glanced between the two before she look away as another low sigh left her lungs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back