• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie nodded at Wills question. "I'll be fine." She managed to speak with more confidence then she felt. Inside her stomach roiled and she wasn't entirely sure it was hunger or nausea at the cause of it. She could sense them too, and another presence, gathering outside the building. She frowned with annoyance at the idea that they had come so soon after what had happened. She didn't doubt for a second they were here to push her harder; she was well aware she was lacking in the prophecy department, but to drag her through some kind of astral projection and force her to witness the death of an ally and then follow up with this act? She wasn't about to leave Heaven or its Host bully her around. "We should go to them," She held his hand, attempted to use him to stand up but didn't have the balance to make it entirely alone. "I don't want them to see this - this isn't what I'm supposed to do, isn't how it's done."

3SijZSx.jpg
Ashley-May couldn't get the feeling like they weren't alone, like someone was watching them, out of her head. She sighed heavily, settling against Elijah and his warmth again. "Mmmffh" She grumbled. "We should get going, Brendan is going to be mad we're not already at the REC center." Though she made no move to get out of bed herself.

CNAKtJZ.jpg
Morgan smiled, "Good thanks, and you?" She followed Adelaide's lead, climbing out of the makeshift bed and folding up the sheets and blankets, stacking them neatly to one side of the couch. She collected her bag and started sorting out something to wear for the day. "Brody said that he's ready and waiting - he even made us breakfast for the road."
Safton Safton

7ZxTzje.jpg
Emile raised an eyebrow, listening to and having to translate what Chase had said to him. He had hoped the gift would last longer but clearly it had faded sometime after they had fallen asleep. He laughed feeling Chase kiss his chest though contently threw his arms around him, tilting his head aside to let Chase do as he please. "Bien oui, " He murmured softly. "Mais, I don't think you survive another round wit me, eh?" He wanted nothing more than to stay in bed in laze; it had been months since he'd last had a day 'off' where the pack didn't need their Alpha to mitigate a dispute or welcome a newborn into their ranks.

Already he could hear the pack starting their day; he didn't doubt that plenty had been up for hours already.
Crono Crono

S34NpV7.jpg
Gaveel frowned at the sight of Thor, taking an uncertain glance to her officers, neither of them seemed to have a better answer. The pagan god soon filled them in, as much as he could, as to how he had returned from the dead, as it were. It was unnerving to know that something - someone - of that power was in play somewhere within this all and she couldn't see it. She nodded to Micah, whom stepped forward to return the sword to Thor; they had been intent on returning it to the colony: it had been among the very few weapons known to have injured the Dragon and it's importance was great.

"I would advice caution, god of thunder." She nodded towards the Library indicating for Thor to follow. "The dragon is a Seal in and of himself; from it he gains strength and power and his witch learns how to use it to heal him. I'm afraid he is but one Seal among many we need to save from corruption." She continued towards where her Prophet was still within the building. "We can only gain the upper hand in this war if we prevent the other seals from being destroyed by the First Sin and his minions. If we spend all of our resources chasing one, he will win and rise. We cannot lose."
Alator Alator

Isla+Fisher+Now+See+Premieres+NYC+FcbwjhckdwQl.jpg
Evelyn set down the tray on a small side table near the cage that held Amethyst. "You're in a small town called Vitae: it was colonized around fifty years ago by hunters, a group of people that search and kill monsters and protect humans from being slaughtered. Yesterday, something that is possessing you, killed forty-seven people in a day long spree. This attracted the attention of the hunters that live here and they captured you, miraculously." She glanced out of the tent, eyeing Arthur who gave her a thumbs up.

"Your father was once part of our organization. His primary research was that of alternate dimensions, the theory being there are a multitude of worlds existing at once, simultaneously but separately and that in each and every dimension this plane exists. His theory was he could find alternate dimensions were people, like ourselves, are living parallel lives with only the slightest of historical differences. A world where nothing is difference but no one speaks English as a common tongue, or perhaps where we evolved from another species rather than ape. Among his theories was that we could discover a dimension of benevolent beings that may take pity on us and offer their assistance." She paused, hearing Arthur clear his throat. She narrowed her eyes at him from a distance - telling her to move on. "Regardless we reviewed your fathers work and determined it too dangerous to continue. He fled from us and remained hidden until his death several years ago. It appears, whatever he had been working on has someone come into your possession. Do you recall anything about you father or his work?"
Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Will Looking.jpg
William frowned at Mackenzie's words, sounding as if she feared Heaven's reprisal for the way she did her job. However, he knew better than to question her. He placed a hand on her back, holding her hand and gently helping her to her feet. He turned and gave the board a critical look, knowing there was no way of hiding it. The corner Mac had chosen was relatively free of traffic even during the rare times the library had visitors, though it was something to come back to.

With that, Will gently led Mac toward the exit of the library, steadying her with an arm around her hip. He locked the library door behind him -- making a mental note to secure a key for himself and the others -- and made his way out onto the street. After helping his fiancee into the passenger side of the Beast, he climbed behind the wheel and fired the vehicle up. They didn't have to drive long before Will spotted Gaveel and a small entourage speaking to -- of all people -- Thor.

Will frowned at the sight, beyond confused. Thor was dead. Mac had seen it herself. William brought the Beast to a stop alongside the street, intent on getting some answers from the Thunder-God and angels both.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah nodded, stroking Ash's hair idly. "You're right," he said reluctantly. He climbed out of bed with a weary groan, rounding the bed to lift Ash up with a smirk, setting her upright on her feet on the floor. He stripped out of his sweatpants, reaching down to begin donning the clothes he had set out for himself after returning to the house last night.

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide smiled. "I'm good," she answered. Hearing that Brody was ready and waiting for them, Addy nodded. She had already gotten her shower last night and had her clothes and belongings laid out alongside the couch, ready to go. She began to collect the former and make for the bathroom to dress by herself, but paused considering her company. Morgan had gone outside of her comfort zone sleeping inside last night, after all. Addy shrugged to herself with a smirk, shucking her pajamas in the living room to quickly throw on her capris and pale blue tee shirt, slipping on her shoes soon after. She turned to Morgan, "Ready to go?"

Ginny smiles at him, rubbing her eyes. “Yep. Ah, hope they haven’t started yet.” She mumbles. “Hate mornings. Really do. Anyway, you ready?” She looks a bit stressed, but she is pretty new to this job. She doesn’t want to mess up too badly to start.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

LF7KxBR.png

With his burst of immediate energy from waking up fading Chase gave up on his conquest not long after it had started, lowering his head back to the pillow with a chuckle at Emile's insinuation. "That's a challenge if I've ever heard one." Speaking with a smug look. "I think you'll drop before I do old timer, even Werewolf stamina has it's limits." With the potential for retaliation at his comment Chase had rolled over so that he was laying flat on his back, head turned towards the other man. While still very much in arms reach considering the bed wasn't very big, he was at the very least not going to get a flick to the nose from close proximity.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
1550955721459.png

Thor was about to reply to answer the angels when suddenly Will and Mackenzie pulled up right next to him, the normally stoic Thundergod gave them one of his rare brilliant smiles as they got out of the vehicle. He was well aware of how shocked they must be, but he was just happy to see them after his little adventure into the afterlife. Jestingly he said "And there goes my plans of making a grand entrance and declaring my return from the dead!" as he began approaching them, continuing with "I assure this has been as confusing for me as it undoubtedly is for you."

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Amethyst

Hearing the number of dead Ame swallowed hard. She hadn't remembered much of the last day, her thoughts mostly cloudly surrounding them. "Posession... You may.. Ah uhm." Ame mumbled as she began to mentaly connect the dots. As she worked mentally to recall the past days events she felt something ever so slightly weaving them together. "I dont really remember." Ame said truthfully. "Its mostly hazy but its clear after I became blind. I wasn't always blind... everything comes at a cost it seems... quiet literally an eye for an eye. The loss of physical sight and the gaining of something much more."

"Benevolence... an alien concept."

Ame heard the voice clearly. "Have you been here the whole time? Just listening?" Ame responded mentally. "Yes, even the most mundane of events can hold power over the future. Refocus, you have a choice now." Ame heard it respond as she felt her nose begin to bleed. Mentally it was almost as if it had lifted a barrier. The mental images and memories of her father began to flood back. The small burst of information held only one important event.
-----
Six Years Prior-Memory

"Amethyst, there is someone here to see you."

Walking out from the living room Amethyst walked up to the door. Stepping outside she saw her fostermother at the time talking to two men. "Hey sweetie, these men are here about your father." Amethyst heard. With her father having only recently passed Amethyst felt rather numb. She hadn't known her father well and had been in the fostercare system for some time now. The news of his passing hadn't hit her hard at all.

"These are his personal belongings. He left specific instructions to give these objects to his daughter if he were to have passed."
The clothing of the individuals remained cloudly, the memory almost damaged and lacking the complete picture.

Taking the box Amethyst nearly dropped it immediately. The weight of it to heavy for her to carry at her size. Looking up to her fostermom as the men left Ame tried lifting the box again but was luckily help. Walking back into the house Ame saw everything begin to turn incredibly fuzzy.
-----

Blinking a few times she could hear their instruments whirling. "Uhm.. sorry I kinda zoned out." Amethyst lied through her teeth. Still visibly disoriented Amethyst hadn't heard some of what Evelyn had said. Taking a seat Amethyst let herself lean back against the bars.

NanLia NanLia

"Absolutely." Chester replied jovially as he exited the guest room. "Lead the way."
He paused a moment and studied Ginny. She was obviously stressed. He supposed he couldn't blame her. It seemed like a lot was dumped on her. But that's when you got to tell who someone really was. Still, being nice in such situations didn't hurt the results.
"Need some coffee?" He asked, producing a thermos from seemingly no where.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She grins, taking the thermos. “You are amazing.” She says earnestly, before leading the way to where the others are waiting for them in the REC center. “Eyy, looks like we just about made it.” She says, glancing at the clock, and taking a gulp of her coffee. “Oh this is fantastic.” She comments.
NanLia NanLia RikuXIII RikuXIII

S34NpV7.jpg
bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie frowned as Will locked the door behind them - she doubted it would prevent Gaveel from getting in there but she didn't question his reasons, too tired to care. She walked with him to the Beast, sliding into the passenger seat. She immediately leaned over, onto her side and closed her eyes. Whatever the hell Gaveel wanted she could care less. She wanted sleep and nothing more. She sighed as the car came to a stop, she could sense the four angels come to annoy her.

She heard the voice and frowned, dark eyes opening to look up through the drivers side window to see Thor. "You're dead." The pagan god didn't appear to be so, clear as day in front of her. "I watched you die. They made me watch and I couldn't do anything to help -" The last of her sentence was cut of as she found herself becoming overly emotional.

Gaveel followed alongside Thor as he approached the pair they were looking for. "I'm glad you've come to meet us willingly," Gaveel interrupted.
Alator Alator

3SijZSx.jpg
Ashley-May squealed with laughter as Elijah hauled her out of bed and set her on her feet. He turned to dress and she gave his ass a quick smack as she passed him by and headed for the bathroom to grab a shower.

CNAKtJZ.jpg
Morgan nodded, dress and ready to depart, she stuffed her clothing from the night before into her bag. "Any time." She headed with Adelaide out of the house and to the old car she could identify anywhere as the witches. Not for it's uniqueness or any significant blemishes or paint but the smell. It smelt like Adelaide did: herbs and tinctures, but of course on a far grander scale. She tossed her bag into the back seat before dropping into the passenger seat, ready for their 'adventure.'
Safton Safton

7ZxTzje.jpg
Emile smirked. "I accept." He shifted along the bed, rolling over to straddle Chase's hips, holding himself above him. He winked before leaning down to kiss him, settling himself down onto his elbows and pressing his body along Chase's. The moment was destined to be ruined, one way or another, as a swift knock came to the door of the small cabin. Emile growled and huffed, turning onto his side before calling out. "Oui?"

From the other side of the door Malcolm replied. "La meute sont pret a aller. Lorsque vous etes libre, bien sur."

Inhaling deeply, Emile sighed, casting a glance back to Chase. "Time to be up."
Crono Crono

Evelyn watched as Amethyst 'zoned out' as she called it, keeping a careful gaze on the girl as she seemed almost in a trance for a time. She was aware of the machinery giving off indicators that certainly spoke the truth of what was going on. The girl was communing with ... whatever it was within her, what was linked with her. When she came back around Evelyn nodded. "Understandably, given everything you've been through. As I was saying, we cannot simply set you free as whatever is within you clearly has control. The Men of Letters, after learning about your fathers work, came up with solutions on how to ... control it."

She waved for Arthur to step in and bring with him their devices. "Now, we have a set of bracelets we wish you to wear: once we put them on you will not be able to remove them. It will prevent the entity from gaining control once more and killing anyone else." Evelyn knelt aside the cage. "With these on you'll see be able to feel it, commune with it - if you have previously. As you grow stronger we can lessen hold of the bracelets and give you access to its power for you to use." She paused, hoping the girl was paying attention. "If you would please put your hands through the bars."

DEincn1.jpg
Brendan glanced up from his notes as Ginny and Chester approached, Diffey and the Lunch Ladies were still prattling on. He nodded, satisfied that at least one other person from the council had arrived (besides Diffey). "Good then," He turned, interrupting the small gathering. "Let's get in and start this before anything can distract us - as it does often happen during these meetings. I expect no gods to come seeking help," He paused, glancing wearily to Chester. "Or anyone else, for the moment. Once we can sort out what we need to do I can organize a group to assist." He waved at the women and Diffey, the former giving an annoyed glare before turning to stride into the REC centre to start their days.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
RikuXIII RikuXIII

William 2.jpg
William couldn't help but allow himself a small smile as Thor joked with them about his return. He offered the Thundergod his hand in a shake, chuckling. "Yeah, somehow I don't doubt that," he remarked. Turning to see Mac -- and more importantly hearing the cracking of her voice, clearly incredulous at Thor's survival -- he stepped away from Thor to take her side again, putting a comforting arm around her waist.

Will was glad he did as Gaveel approached soon after. He expression remained impassive as he responded, "We're supposed to be allies, after all. Just so long as you don't give us any reason to regret meeting you."

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide gathered her bags and led the way to her Civic, setting her things inside and allowing Morgan to do the same before sliding behind the wheel and firing the little hatchback up. With her companion beside her, she steered out onto the road before heading for the front gate, which was quickly opened for them to depart. It didn't take long to spot Brody waiting for them and Addy wasted no time in pulling up alongside the burly, pensive werewolf, rolling down the window with a polite smile. "Thanks for doing this. I-- we, appreciate the help."

Last edited:
LF7KxBR.png

"I'm pretty sure that's my line." Chase spoke with a chuckle as Emile straddled hips, seeing as the one who'd issued the challenge had just accepted it. Not that he was about to complain, simply grinning lazily as the other man leaned down to kiss him. He'd just started making good use of his hands, running them up and down Emile's sides when the knock at the door more or less ruined the moment. With the French words flying he knew he wasn't going to get a detailed understanding of what was said. Though over time it was easy to gather that meute referenced the Pack, which meant they were probably ready outside.

Chase patted at Emile's thighs gently with open hands, "C'mon then, I'm guessing by the scowl on your face we've got to get this show on the road." It was nearly a pouting face he'd noted, so Chase leaned in to give him another soft kiss with a smile. "I'm sure there will be plenty more chances in the future for libido contests." With that Chase slipped off his side of the bed, raising his arms above his head and stretching his back a little bit. The soreness and stiffness from the night before wasn't lost on him. With muscles stretched and bones popped his shoulders sagged into a relaxed state momentarily before he bent over to start pulling on his clothes. Soon after he descended out of the loft, glancing towards the kitchen momentarily. "Well, since we slept through breakfast I guess we'll just have to suffer until later." He noted in both mild humor and disappointment while he waited for Emile to catch up before he exited the cabin.​
NanLia NanLia

Amethyst

Having just come out of a minor trance Amethyst heard Evelyn speaking on a device to help her gain control. Visibly hesitating for a moment Ame took a step back from where she heard Evelyn. "I uhm.. I dont really trust you." Amethyst spoke clearly. It was then that Ame lost control over her own body. Almost as if she was being puppeted she felt her body relax and her mind free itself. As if being ejected from her body Ame's astral form was shot out as she watched it take a step forward. Bouncing off the enchanted cage she floated and watched in horror as her body put its arms through the cage.

"A caged bird cannot fly."
"You cannont exist within confinement. Sacrifices must be made."

Amethyst felt herself return to her body, the cold metal of the iron bars making her shiver. "Okay." was all Amethyst could bring herself to say. She didn't want to do this but it was right, a confined existence is not one at all. She couldn't do what was required within the confines of the cage.

NanLia NanLia

Chester beamed at Ginny.
“Glad to be of help.” He said with a wink.
His face default to an amused half smile as he nodded his greetings to Brendan.
“Oh, don’t worry.” He said in a cheery tone. “There are very few like me. And most are too stuck up to bother with asking for help. Like Conquest, for instance, but that’s why I’m here to ask for him.”
Chaos produced a folder from somewhere off his person, which he presented to the council member.
“These are coordinates and some surveillance pictures I had some friends get for me on our target. Last count had five demons guarding the place.”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood NanLia NanLia

1551899854921.png

Thor shook Will's hand in return before turning his attention to Mackenzie, paying no attention to Gaveel. The god both noticed and felt exhaustion in the woman, being a Prophet seemed to be taking a heavy toll on her. "I am sorry you were forced to witness that, my failure wears heavy on my heart. I did die, aye, but my spirit endured, and as I stated something deemed me important enough to bring back. I do not intend to repeat it." He said with a gentle voice before turning back to the angels.

"As for chasing one Seal I agree, which is why I've begun taking pages out of our enemy's book, like he did from mine in our battle. I intend to force his hand by laying waste his weaker allies around the planet, I've already wiped out a building full of demons. Even he will be hard pressed to win a war if he runs out of soldiers. But in any case, what is this meeting about?"

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie could hardly believe she was hearing Thor explain simply, and in a nearly nonchalant manor, of how he had died, seen the afterlife, and returned as though it were any other Wednesday morning in Vitae. Her astonishment didn't last long before pure rage filled her, fueled her. She turned her dark eyes onto Gaveel as the Angel demanded to know where they were with the Seals. She sat up straighter, leaning back against the seat, glowering at the winged assholes. "It would help if any of the shit you dumped in my head made sense." She started, immediately searching the confines of the Beast for her pack of cigarettes, she continued. "Addy is already headed to Boston to pick up the Witch Trial Seal, I can't remember the woman's name off hand. She's bringing a wolf with her but she knows the details of what she needs to do - the wolf is for protection." Finding the pack she pried the top open to discover only one remaining. She plucked it from the pack and set it between her lips and lit it.

Inhaling deeply then exhaling she returned her focus to the angels, god and a disappointed looking William. "I'm still trying to sort out what you want me to do with Thomas - Every time I try and focus I see two visions as once and I can't sort out which one will give us the results we want. The Garden of Eden is going to be tricky - since it's so far from here. And the Men of Letters will have to cough up what they have on Sheba." She sighed. "There are more, but I want to talk people individually about the Seals that involve them."

S34NpV7.jpg
Gaveel nodded along as the Prophet spoke about the Seals, consoling some concerns that they had had about just how the Hunter-Prophet would function back within the colony. It had been against her better judgement; she had wanted to keep the prophet within Heaven to work at the seal and simply use the Nephilim to relay messages, but some of her intelligence team had warned against using the prophet in such a way. They has assured Gaveel the Prophet would never respond to captivity, siting her personal history. She turned to look over her shoulder at Laiba who simply nodded and disappeared.

"There is progress then, we hope to see more in the short term. I am leaving with you Micha and Laiba, they will service as they can - eliminating travel time and keeping the colony protected from threats. They cannot complete your Seals for you - you know this already - they have to be handled by a mortal hand, a child of God." She turned her attention to Thor. "This includes you, god. You cannot defeat the Dragon alone: his seal can only be completed by a mortal.
Alator Alator

CNAKtJZ.jpg
pCHENcQ.jpg
Morgan smiled seeing Brody waiting for them, already seeing just how tense he was. She wondered if it was nervousness about hunting or nervous about the witch. Brody had expressed to Morgan about how the witch made him feel; he worried about her psychic abilities and the potential she would read something 'off' within him. Of course Morgan had done her damnest to calm those fears but ... he was Brody. As the Pack Guardian climbed into back seat of the car. The scent of food quickly filled the cabin. She groaned. "Oh my god, Nita." She shifted in her seat so she could see him, and this knowing grin. "You got up early to do this?"

Brody nodded, stuffing into his pack to remove several tin foil pouches. "I couldn't sleep," He explained, speaking softly. "He reached over the seat to hold out two for Morgan. Hopefully you like eggs, Adelaide." He started cautiously. Morgan quickly shredded the top off of the packet, taking a large bite and groaning again. She mumbled with a mouthful of food and he nodded again. "I did, last night I let it rise and then baked it in the fire this morning. Does it taste alright?" He held another packet for Addy to take for herself.

deade46fc9bae704c0550b0d4d96f265.jpg
With instructions from Gaveel, Laiba aported from the colony to just down the road from the traveling hunter and wolves. She stood within the centre of the road, watching the car ambled towards her. As it approached she stepped aside and waited for it to stop so she could speak with its occupants.
Safton Safton

7ZxTzje.jpg
Emile smiled with Chase's departing kiss, watching the younger wolf as he climbed from the bed and readied himself for the day ahead. He didn't envy what his love was going to endure today, emotionally. Chase hadn't spoken with Thomas since he had been imprisoned here, nor had he gone back to Vitae since the night the pack had been accepted by the colony. With a relenting groan he rolled out of bed, searching for an acceptable pair of clothing to wear. "I will no miss washing clothes in the stream." He commented offhandedly as he pulled a shirt over his head. In trying to keep the packs presence low-key, they had to sacrifice trips to the towns laundromat. In truth it was worth it only for the fact that any trip to town included one or more pack members returning with some sort of treat to share.

He climbed down the ladder behind Chase, glancing to the kitchen as he spoke of food. "I make you petit dejener when we find a new home, mon petit choit." He winked, stepping past Chase but pausing briefly to deliver a quick peck to his cheek. Stepping out onto the porch of the small cabin, Malcolm had already retreated back to the rest of the pack. They had packed their bags the night before and packed them away into their vehicles to make today as easy as possible. He descended the steps towards his pack, some ready to leave for home and those that chose to stay behind with. him. He nodded to Malcolm, the Beta turning to address the handful of wolves that were moving to the colony; they had already issued their goodbyes to pack mates headed north. Emile headed for Bart, Missy in his arms, the sleepy girl clearly annoyed with having been woken. He spoke briefly to each member before they headed to their vehicles.
Crono Crono

DEincn1.jpg
Brendan gladly accepted the folder, honestly surprised with the details: he'd sent others out on less. He looked over the photos, not recognizing the location or any of the demons they did manage to photograph. It didn't mean they weren't 'known' to the colony but it didn't change was what necessary. He nodded, removing his phone and looking for any replies from his Council members. Annoyed with receiving none he sent another text. We have work to do, I'd appreciate if you could join us at the Rec center ... now.

He looked up at Chester, "This will do, I'm waiting on the rest of the council to arrive, they should have been here already, my apologies." He glanced towards Ginny. "I'd like you to join on this one." He noted Diffeys surprised look but ignored it, moving on. "We agreed to start to train you as to what a hunter is and does, and this will be a perfect opportunity for you. We won't have a better hunt for you than this: at least not one with this amount of information. How do you feel about it?"
RikuXIII RikuXIII
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

3SijZSx.jpg
Having showered and dressed, Ashley-May glanced at her phone and noted the second text from Brendan. "We need to go," She called to Elijah, the man had dressed and left the bedroom before she had stepped out of the shower and she wondered at where he had gone.
Safton Safton

Ginny follows along, having pulled out her book to take notes, only to look up at Brendan with slightly widened blue eyes. “I… I think I can manage.” Her venom will be useless, but she’s still strong, agile, and durable. That should count for something. Besides, it’s about time she learned how to fight demons properly, considering that the colony is likely to be facing a lot of them.

She looks over at the Diffeys, and smiles, trying to look more confident than she is. “I think I can manage it. I should probably do some research first though. Haven’t had much time to study Latin.”
RikuXIII RikuXIII NanLia NanLia

1552193066314.png
Under different circumstances, William might have been ecstatic not only about Thor's return, but the fact that he had destroyed an entire cohort of demons on the way back... but he knew Adam had more and worse in his arsenal. In any case, the Nephilim's attention turned to fall on Mackenzie, another cigarette perched between her lips. He narrowed his eyes at the cancer stick, considering snatching it from her mouth, but relenting only due to their present company.

As Gaveel remarked that the Seals could only be secured by human hand -- Hypolyes included -- Will pursed his lips, arms crossed. "With all due respect, this dragon has killed angels and a god," he remarked, with an apologetic nod toward Thor. "If-- when we end up going after it, we won't be able to take him head-on. Speaking of which," he remarked, turning toward Gaveel. "Any progress on tracking down the Sword?"

Elijah 3.jpg
Elijah rounded the corner at the sound of Ashley-May's voice, seeing her now ready. He nodded, finishing reading the text on the screen of his phone before sliding it into his pocket. "We should get going before Brendan sends the search party," he said with a smile, taking Ash's hand and leading the way out to the car for the short drive to the Council meeting.

Adelaide Main.jpg

Adelaide gave Brody a broad smile as he offered her the packet, reaching out to take it, her hand brushing lightly across his own. "Thank you, Brody. You didn't have to do this," she said, though the faint growling of her stomach undoubtedly betrayed her true thoughts on the matter. She spared a moment for a quick bite, eyes closing as she savored it. "It tastes wonderful. By the way, my friends call me 'Addy'." She could sense the burly wolf's unease and suspected at least part of it had to do with her. It was unfortunate, but not something she held against him: she had little doubt Morgan had told Brody all about her "gifts". Many people found it difficult to trust someone who could read their mind like an open book if so inclined, though the witch wanted to do her best to set their newfound partner at ease in the meantime.

Addy shifted the car back into drive, but didn't make it far as a new figure now stood amid the road in front of them -- staring pointedly in their direction. Adelaide hadn't seen the woman around, but that wasn't what set her on edge. She could sense her presence and instantly knew that it was no human blocking their path... though at least it wasn't a demon. "Angel," Adelaide remarked under her breath to her two companions. The psychic knew better than to pass Heaven's servant up, instead rolling to a stop alongside her and rolling down the window with a neutral glance.

Evelyn narrowed her eyes as the girl failed to answer, or complete her request. She waited, silent and still, all the while the devices behind her sounded off indicating she was once more accessing the the inner power the entity provided to her. Even now, she could see Arthur's covert hand gestures calling for her to retreat from the tent and leave it, her, in there. Once the girl perked up again, and the monitors silenced to the occasional bleep, Evelyn spoke. "You're speaking with it." She said simply, ignoring the hiss from her partner and husband outside of the tent. "What does it want from you, from this world? So far we've only known it to kill indiscriminately and that is not something that can be tolerated, but it must have a purpose for being here, for keeping you alive."

deade46fc9bae704c0550b0d4d96f265.jpg
Laiba regarded the woman as the window was lowered and the car stopped. She smiled, a mockery of what she had witnessed humans display in greeting, though Micha had indicated it looked 'robotic'. "Greetings, human from the colony Vitae, my name is Laiba" She glanced to the two others in the vehicle before addressing Adelaide once more. "I have been directed to provide the assistance of travel to you to the town of Boston where you will perform the necessary tasks for completing the Seal and reaffirming it's hold on Adam within the Abyss. It was indicated that you would be travelling with a single wolf as your protection but it is clear you, in fact, have two within your motorized vehicle. Please indicate if you require my assistance in removing one, or both, of the werewolves within your company prior to bringing you to Boston for your mission."

CNAKtJZ.jpg
pCHENcQ.jpg
Morgan watched the woman outside the old car warily, though as the window was lowered it became very clear just who - what - they were dealing with. Her only previous experience in dealing with one was when they had attempted to take Ashley-May and she can Chase had defended her. Brody, on the other hand, had had plenty of run ins with Angels, and already Morgan could sense the Pack Guardian tensing the back seat. She shifted, a hand sliding between the seats to touch at Brody's leg, in an attempt to keep him quiet and still.

"Pleasure meeting you, Laiba. I'm Morgan and this is Brody; we're both going with Adelaide to Boston to help with the Seal." She glanced to Addy, looking for any kind of reassurance as it was clear the Angel wasn't about to take her word for it.

From the back seat Brody grumbled beneath his breath. "It can try and remove me..."
Safton Safton

LF7KxBR.png

He'd chuckled at Emile's comment about washing clothes in the river, and Chase thoroughly agreed. Though he had to admit he was mildly caught off guard by how the man spoke on the potential move. Considering they hadn't heard an answer from Will yet, and the fact that Emile hadn't been a fan of the idea the night before. Though he wasn't about to complain about the other man obliging. Chase strolled out of the cabin in Emile's wake, keeping a small distance behind the man allowing the Alpha to see to his duties without his lingering nearby. Eventually he'd shuffled off to offer his goodbye's to the few he'd become friends with that he hadn't gotten the chance to the night before with his being busy between Will and Manitou.

Slowly but surely the Wolves trickled away as those heading North headed for their rides home. He'd glanced in Emile's direction curiously before heading over. Chase was admittedly a little nervous for both those leaving and those remaining, now without Manitou's protection he couldn't help but feel the pack was more vulnerable. And since he himself was worried on the subject he knew Emile was likely far more stressed about it, especially with the pack splitting up. Stepping up alongside Emile he watched as some of the final vehicle's started lurching away, "How long until everyone is ready to head for Vitae?" He'd asked simply. Rather than attempting to reassure the man he opted to try and keep him distracted with work more or less.​
NanLia NanLia

Chester didn't let the annoyance he felt show on his face. He was hoping to hit the ground running in the morning, but there had to be more meetings, apparently. One would think with their short life spans, humans would do everything with urgency.
"Keep a lid on it." He thought. "There is going to be enough ill-will around. No sense adding to it."
Lounging against a wall, the horseman gave Ginny an encouraging smile.
"You'll do fine." He said jovially. "Fight smarter, not harder."

NanLia NanLia Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Amethyst

"It wasn't indiscriminate... that... was an accident." Amethyst responded to Evelyn speaking. "They hurt me... but not all of them. Sometimes people just cant take it. I mean... something that they just cant wrap their brains around." Amethyst continued on. "I mean look at me, I am blind. Everything comes at a cost and I lost my eyes but I am unable to see it now... atleast until I could come to terms with it. Which I have. It took awhile. I mean I still dont have my natural eyes. " Amethyst said leaning into the cage, the feeling alittle more comfortable than standing up. "What it wants... I guess thats easy. Knowledge is power and it sees me as the one best to fulfill its need to know. Why me? I haven't gone entirely crazy yet. So theres that. Probably because of how young I was when it all started."

NanLia NanLia

S34NpV7.jpg
bTU0wF0.png
Gaveel nodded tersely at Williams inquiry about the sword. "It is Earth bound but we haven't had any success in finding it's whereabouts." She paused as Micha leaned in, if he spoke the words were lost. She turned her attention back to the Nephilim and Prophet. "We are encouraged by your progress, as I've said Micha and Laiba will remain to assist where they can. We cannot remain out of Heaven for long," She paused, almost hesitant. "We will keep the Gates open as long as we can but our power is limited and unless we can move forward with our immediate plans we will not be able to assist much longer. Even if we lose communication with you, you must persist."

Mackenzie frowned, still seated in the Beast listening as best she could. As Gaveel and Micha 'spoke' visons flickered through her mind. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the head rest. "So that's your plan." She mumbled, not bothering to open her eyes, knowing very well Gaveel was likely looking at her. "It's a shit plan that will get everyone killed." The phone on the seat next to her buzzed and she reached down and grabbed , holding it out to Will. "Brendan is demanding."
Alator Alator

3SijZSx.jpg
DEincn1.jpg
Ashley-May traveled with Elijah to the REC center, upon arriving she stepped out of the car and stretched. "I think the ladies have started breakfast already." She grinned, Elijah knowing better than most just how ravenous she could be, more often than not, sending the man out for random oddities in the middle of the night to satisfy her cravings. She waited for him to join her before leaning in and kissing his cheek. Stepping into the REC center she paused, seeing those that had gathered and someone she had never seen before. "Sorry we're late." She called as they approached.

Brenda glowered at the pair as they arrived, late. "Any idea where the delinquent duo are?" He ignored the tisk from Diffey, the older man waving Ash to come and sit near him. Brendan continued. "This is Chester, he's come to us for assistance." Brendan turned the dossier around on the table for Davenport to review. "Sounds plan, no gods, and hopefully no innocent blood loss."
RikuXIII RikuXIII
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

Evelyn narrowed her eyes hearing the girl speak, noting what she said, and didn't. "Well then I suppose we have more things to consider before we release you." She closed the box containing the binding bracelets. She set them aside and slid the tray of food and water closer to the edge of the cage, within reach. "If you follow my voice and reach between the bar you'll have food and water. I need to consult more with my peers. I will return in some time." She didn't wait for Amethyst to respond, standing and taking the bracelets with her.

She paused outside the tent, speaking briefly with Arthur before the man agreed with her, the pair headed towards the REC center to speak with the Council.

7ZxTzje.jpg
Emile sighed hearing Chase speak to him, having lost himself in thought an worry. He turned and faced him, stepping forward to slide an arm over his shoulder and lean in to kiss his cheek softly. "Few minutes," He answered, looking back towards where part of his Pack had left by, headed North. Part of him longed for him to go with them, taking them there safely, but he knew they would likely have a safer drip than those of them who were remaining. He smiled sadly, looking back over the campsite, now devoid of his pack. They'd been here for months now and it was odd to leave it and not be headed home.

He glanced over to Chase, nodding towards where the pack was readying to leave. "You give me a right, oui?" He smiled, recalling when they had first met and Emile had told Chase in no uncertain terms that it should never return to the forest.
Crono Crono

1552769825544.png

Thor grunted and looked visibly annoyed at the claim that the Seal could only be completed by a mortal, thus robbing him the chance of slaying such a worthy foe "Then I shall settle for beating the snake within an inch of his life and allow someone else the pleasure of delivering the mercy blow. In any case I shall leave you to it, there is a few I have yet to visit and I shouldn't linger further, we'll can talk about this plan later after you're done discussing it with Gaveel." After a parting nod Thor vanished only to appear in the REC center where the Council was was gathering.

"Greetings all." he began as his gaze swept over the room to meet that of Ash's "It's good to see you again, I would have come sooner had this Colony not become home to an extradimensional being in my absence. I..." The Thundergod suddenly stopped and his eyes fell upon someone else in the room. With the look annoyance similar to that of a human just realising that the tires on his car had been punctured as he needed to urgently go somewhere, all he managed was an "Oh no...". The Horseman's physical form wasn't very imposing, but he recognised Chaos personified all the same. He quickly recovered from his inital surprise and continued "I can only guess what you're doing here, it's been a few eons Horseman.". War was chaotic enough, and Thor wasn't sure he wanted more of it.

RikuXIII RikuXIII Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back