• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie narrowed her eyes at William as he took her cigarette from her and took a long drag of it, halfway scolding her for having it though not going as far as to attempt to ban it. She leaned back in her seat, though didn't stop from glaring at him. "Mur is the least of our worries at this point," She muttered, looking out the window a moment before turning to lean across the bench, taking back her cigarette. She stretched out along the bench, resting her head in his lap as he continued on back towards their house. "I'm planning on getting very drunk tonight." She said, in half invitation, taking another long drag from the cigarette. "Too many things in my head."

3SijZSx.jpg
Ashley-May frowned slightly hearing Adelaide relay just 'how' Thor had returned to them. It wasn't much of an explanation but at least it satisfied just why Mac had relayed a message of his death. She nodded after a minute, settling back on the bed. "I take it Eli and the others haven't come home yet?" She asked cautiously, it wasn't like them to be gone for so long.
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg
Emile chuckled softly at Chase's quick recap of his life. His fingers slowly running up and down his lovers arm as he listened. "You? Shit at drama? I hardly believe that to be the truth." He murmured, though fell silent at the mention of the tracker, the chip. It took every part of him to keep from making any disparaging comments about his father but the tracking chip was what people did to their indoor-outdoor animals that tended to go astray. He didn't doubt his father had good intentions but it made his stomach churn at the thought, that his father - biological or not - convinced his son that it was for the greater good. "Right, no broccoli." He agreed, leaning in to press a kiss to Chase's cheek.

"I can't imagine it was easy pretending to be something you weren't." He continued; he knew Chase didn't think he was interesting but he certainly was to Emile. "I spent time living with humans, though our town was pretty small and most of my time was spent on the road driving. My mother learned how to do it - she preferred it even, to living with the pack but I'll have to chalk part of that up to her not having much of a choice." He inhaled deeply before continuing. "Her father had been the Alpha before, my father challenged him and won, taking his position. He gave my mother an ultimatum: she could leave and live or stay and die. I don't know if she ever missed it, if she did she hid it from my sister and myself."
Crono Crono

Isla+Fisher+Now+See+Premieres+NYC+FcbwjhckdwQl.jpg
john-cho.jpg
Arthur and Evelyn watched the pagan god of thunder head into the tent containing the subject without airing a word of caution. Evelyn regarded the tablet as the god interacted with the girl, she was quite aware of the approach of Elijah but given how they had parted she remained silent. Once more their sensors went wild as the girl reached out to her dimensional god for power. It also recorded and calculated the thunder god as well.

Arthur gave Elijah a side long glance before speaking to Evelyn. "Where is Cass?"

"In the safe house," Evelyn paused, but didn't look away from her data. "With others: I wasn't about to bring her - them, here without being absolutely certain about Vitae and seeing this proves my thought process correctly." She set the tablet down and looked over to Elijah. "Alfonse Koenig." She knew Elijah would be well aware of what the name entailed. "Clearly he didn't end his experiments when the Men of Letters ordered him to. Nor when we shut down his facilities. Best we can tell, he continued on and possibly used his daughter to experiment on."

She looked back towards the tent, tapping her finger against her lips. "Best case scenario: the cuffs we built to contain her father will work on her. Of course they've never been tested. Worse case ...?"

"She kills us all." Arthur filled in, satisfied with Evelyn's decision to leave some at the safe house instead of trusting Vitae's safety.
Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider
Alator Alator
Safton Safton

Will Looking.jpg
William was silent at Mackenzie's blunt statement about her intentions for the night. He managed to suppress a frown; if their conversation was going to happen, it would have to be now. He pulled up at the house, bringing the Beast to a halt and turning it off before looking over at his fiancee. "There's something else," he began quietly. "While I with the Pack, Manitou -- their patron god, I guess -- he..." He frowned, searching for the right words. "...passed on. He won't be able to look out for the Pack anymore. The wards around their camp are going to fail and they'll be vulnerable."

Will inhaled deeply before continuing. "Most of the Pack is returning to Borseti, but some will be staying behind. I talked it over with Chase, Manitou, and Emile. We decided it would be best if the ones staying behind stayed here at Vitae for some time." William bit his lip, taking Mac's hand. "I still need to talk to Brendan. But I wanted you to know first."

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide shook her head. "No, not yet," she replied to Ashley-May's query. "I wouldn't worry. There's a lot going on out there, I'm sure they'll be here soon as they can. You want me to wait up with you?" she offered.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah watched Thor and Amethyst's exchange from a safe distance (or what he hoped was a safe one, at any rate). Nothing outwardly spectacular happened as the deity knelt down by the cage and addressed the girl, but the whirring sensors of the Men of Letters told a different story. Eli watched the two warily until the sound finally died down and Evelyn addressed him. He sighed at the news, taking a moment to remember the name. He'd never been read in on the specifics, but what little he knew about the man's experiments seemed to fit what they were dealing with now. "Lovely," Eli remarked, shaking his head. "So where does that leave us -- and her -- in the long run?" After a moment, he cocked his head, having heard a bit of Cass and Arthur's conversation. "And who is Cass?"

97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg

There was a little confusion admittedly on the subject of why Emile's father would banish his mother, but he recalled the man had some dislike for his father so he assumed it went alongside with that. "Maybe she felt more at home living that way, but I guess you'll never know." Chase shuffled in his spot slightly so that the two would be able to see each others faces while they spoke, "It was different for me because I didn't go from pack life to living with humans, but the years I lived in Illinois...well they were probably the best of my life. It wasn't as difficult as you think, sure a few bumps here and there but it was home." He shrugged lightly and exhaled. "I wish I could have met them." He told the man, reaching a hand up to scratch gently at the underside of the mans chin. It was both ironic and tragic that they found each other at a time where neither had family to speak of, other than Morgan. But Chase suspected that this fact only drew them closer in the end. "So, if you'd brought me home to meet the family who would have liked me and who would give me the stink eye. And how much ass kissing would I have had to have done to get in good graces?" The man smiled lightly, again hoping that speaking Emile speaking of his family did more good that harm. Just because their deaths had been long ago didn't mean the wounds didn't still sting.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
“Do what humans do best.” Chester offered with a shrug. “Adapt. It may take time, but don’t let the changes overwhelm you.”
He paused a moment, a memory striking him.
“Heh, they use to be afraid of me. Well, some still are. But the smart ones learned long ago that chaos breeds change and opportunities. In times like this, you can redefine what it means to be a vampire, or simply what it means to be Tara. Any which way you use it, it’s sink or swim.”
Chester made a face as he replayed what he said over in his head.
“Sorry if that’s not helpful. I’m trying something new. It was easier when I was a concept people feared.”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Tara chuckles. “Yeah. Thanks for that. I’m getting the hang of it, I think. Haven’t hurt anyone since we got here anyway.” Ginny smiles. “I think I’m alright, considering. I’m trying to be a competent aide and hunter without a high school education.” Tara looks over at her. “Wait, really?”
“My family was taken out when I was twelve, remember? Schooling was suddenly not a priority.”
RikuXIII RikuXIII

1549657132273.png

The experience of entering the girl's mind was... Interesting to say the least. His probing had the desired effect, it didn't take long before he encountered the presence of the Entity, who began to resist, taking the form of a massive eye that studied him. Thor met it's gaze unflinchingly, his mental image seemed to grow in stature as he engaged in an intense staredown with the being, both observing the other. The difference was that Thor hid is mind behind mental walls of iron, whereas he managed to uncover various scattered memories and images. It was tempting to try to crush and subdue it, but he knew it would probably kill the girl, and when she broke off the connection he did not pursue it further. Instead, he smiled at the girl, her warning hadn't gone unnoticed "While I am grateful for your warning child, it is unnecessary... You see, I'm not some average back-alley psychic."

Thor closed his eyes and when he opened them his irises were now glowing with a bright blue light. This very same brilliant light began to blaze from his body as if there was a powerful lamp beneath his skin as Thor revealed the full extension of his power and his true nature as a primordial spirit, a god, to the girl, causing the Men of Letter's instruments that he felt were being used to monitor him to go completely haywire. The light faded as Thor returned to the guise of a normal human once more. The deity knelt by the cage once more "I would try to alleviate some of your pain, but I do not know how that thing living inside you would react, and by extension affect you, in the process. I need to speak with the people holding you captured about something I found, I will return to you."

He spun around on his heels and exited the tent, making his way towards Brimley, Elijah and Arthur who were having a conversation "Frankly, I'm not even surprised your organisation has a hand in this." He said as he approached them, continuing he said "I searched her mind, or well the confused images that the thing failed to seal off, and I found your symbol from a memory of her childhood. I have never encountered something like this before, if you do not tell me all you know so I can try to come up with a banishing spell I might very well have to resort to destroying the girl and the creature along with her. And this is something I very much would like to avoid."

Safton Safton Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie frowned at William's odd silence; typically when she announced she intended to drink herself unconscious (or next to it) he informed her she wouldn't be alone and then he spent the rest of the night attempting to finish every bit of alcohol she could find. She admitted, it wasn't the best form of chivalry, destroying his liver to save hers, but it made her love him all the more. After the stopped at the house, she reached for the door handle to let herself out but paused hearing Will continue. There it is. She nodded, slowly as she listened to him explain about the packs god; some how she knew about it but didn't know why - chalking it up to the Prophecies stuck inside of her head.

She frowned hearing the remainder of his and the pack Alpha's decision. Mac was very aware that there wasn't likely another option for the pack but it didn't sit with her any better. "Get out.' She shifted along the bench, closing the passenger door firmly. As she scooted towards Will she tapped at his thigh, encouraging him to exit the vehicle. With a shaking hand she brought the cigarette back to her lips and took a long haul, blowing the smoke away from him. "If they're coming here I need to clear my head." She said intently, reaching over him to pop the door open. "I need this shit out of my mind so I can think and I need to do it tonight." She paused, looking up at him. "I can't be here when they're here and be like this. I'll kill someone, one of them. I'm going insane, Will. It needs to come out." She heard her voice waiver, on the verge of panic and stressed by it all.

3SijZSx.jpg
Ashley-May shook her head slowly, smiling to Addy. She reached out and squeezed her friends hand. "No, I'm good thanks. Eli will be home soon, I'm sure and you have a really early day tomorrow." She nodded towards the door. "I'll set and alarm and get up early to make you both some food for the road; but go get some rest, okay?"

john-cho.jpg
Arthur glanced to Elijah, a one time acquaintance he couldn't recall having any hard feelings about, at his questioning who Cass was. Without a second thought he stepped closer. "She's my daughter," He touted, slipping his phone from his pocket to queue up several images of the infant. "Two months old today, actually." He flipped through several images. "Light of my life, but her mother seems to think I need a better focus." As though on queue the final image showed the infant being held by Evelyn, in a hospital bed and clearly un-amused by the photographer.

Evelyn chose to ignore Elijah's question, pausing long enough for Thor to arrive from out of the tent and demand answers; decidedly good timing. "That, deity, is your counterpart from another dimension." She said simply, setting down her tablet to open several files before deciding on one. The screen soon displayed and image which she soon turned around for Thor and Elijah to review. "What has her ... possessed, for lack of a better term, is a Primordial Entity from another dimension. Presumably one where humans also existed at one time. Her father, Dr. Alphonse Koeing, was researching dimensional rifts when he stumbled upon one containing them." She tapped the screen. "He soon became obsessed with them, convinced that we could somehow harness their power for our own use. The Men of Letters put it under review and after assessing the potential, we deemed the research too dangerous to continue and terminated his funding. Clearly that didn't satisfy him, as we can see plainly."

She pursed her lips in frustration. "Koeing's last report indicated he believed he could summon an Entity and keep it trapped within him using the correct spells. If that is the case we can assume that it cannot escape the girl, however she cannot control it's will." She sighed, glancing to Thor. "You will not be able to remove her from it or vice versa; we cannot send it back to its own dimension and removing it from her may set it free here instead. Goodness knows what damage it could do free of her. For the time being, our safest course of action is to provide her with the cuffs we made for her father and keep a watchful eye on her."
Alator Alator
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg
Emile nodded and hummed, not doubting in the least that there was great potential his mother enjoyed living among and as a human far better than she had with the pack. He was happy to know that Chase had no regrets or pain from recalling his childhood; that despite just how he had come to be in the world, Joe had shown his love and dedication. It proved to Emile that humans - hunters - could be just as good anyone else. In a world where he had really only see the dark and horrendous side of hunting, it was nice to hear, to know there was light for some.

He raised an eyebrow as Chase questioned just how he would have fit into his families dynamic, had he the opportunity. "Well, just to put this out there, not a single one of them would have been able to speak to you, Anglophone." He chuckled softly and continued. "My mother would have immediately taken you in, she has a thing for stray." He winked playfully at Chase. "She would have adored you and smothered you with attention you'd be praying for freedom. Therese, she would have been the tough nut to crack. No one was ever good enough for me, according to her. I'm not sure she ever actually started to like Georges, just gave up hating him." He leaned in to steal a chaste kiss. "I don't doubt you would have managed to turn them all on me with your charm and I'd be forced to kiss ass to get my family back on my side."
Crono Crono

Will Looking.jpg
William didn't budge at Mackenzie's nudge. He shook his head slowly, reaching over to pluck the cigarette from her lips. He held the burning roll of paper and tobacco outside the window the car, crushing it in his hand -- the embers not so much as singing his hand -- before letting it fall to the ground outside. His eyes never left Mac's as he shook the debris from his palm. "No, Mac. You do what you need to to be right with this... but I'm staying with you," he said softly.

Adelaide 3.jpg
Adelaide nodded, patting Ashley-May's hand and slowly standing up from the bed. She gave the woman a brief hug before moving toward the door with a final "goodnight", shutting it behind her. Heading back to the living room, she saw that Morgan was back in her designated sleeping spot, eyes closed. Addy had no doubt that she had heard most if not all of the conversations with Thor and Ash. The psychic smiled, shaking her head before going back to her own "bed" for the night, sliding back into the recliner and covering up before closing her eyes contently.

Elijah 2.jpg
There was another bout of the machines going haywire, this time thanks to Thor. Divine displays of power were something Elijah felt he was getting a little too comfortable with in the speed with which his mind accepted it as the light from the tent slowly faded, allowing him to return his attention to Arthur as the man produced his phone to answer the query. Elijah was surprised; Arthur had always struck him as a consummate professional. He imagined the man would only have children as demanded by the Order, not that he would ever genuinely dote on any daughter of his. Still, the contrast brought a faint smile to his face. As Arthur commented on the girl's mother, Eli opened his mouth to ask who the lucky woman was -- only for him to scroll to the next photo.

Elijah stared at the image before him: Evelyn with the child in her arms, the same defiant expression he had always known. Yet his mind couldn't reconcile the woman standing next to him with the one in the photo. Arthur the loving father had been a surprise. Evelyn, the caring mother? Unthinkable. Eli could feel Arthur and Evelyn's attention on him as he stared, practically shell-shocked, at the photo. He regained his composure, clearing his throat quietly before his smile broadened slightly. "Congratulations," he said, surprising himself at how genuine the word came out. Luckily, before the awkward conversation could continue any further, Thor returned.

Elijah was all too happy to switch subjects, listening closely as Evelyn confirmed their suspicions. Whatever was "possessing" Amethyst was no demon or even god. It was... something else. Something alien. Something worse.

Eli nodded at Evelyn's suggestion, despite how disappointing it was to consider not having a solution for Amethyst's plight in the short term. "This thing rearing its head now, of all times... I can't help but wonder if the First Sin is involved somehow," he mused grimly.

Chase chuckled while the man spoke, Emile didn't speak of his family often but when he had, Chase had listened and was sure to take note of their names. "Don't worry, I would't let them tell you that I was their favorite to your face. Wouldn't want you feeling any less a part of the family or anything." He joked, giving the man a small shoulder nudge. "This just further proves you were a mama's boy." A light smirk on his face, "You like stray's as much as she did if not more, considering you had me sleeping in your bed my first night here." Chase continued giving him a sly smile. He knew it was mostly an innocent gesture though that didn't stop him from teasing, and he suspected a small selfish ulterior motive back then as well.​
NanLia NanLia

1549752585081.png

Thor sighed and mumbled something to himself about shattering this Koenig's spine and Men of Letters meddling in affairs beyond their comprehension before speaking up "Well, if it is anything like me then at least in that case I know I can destroy it if need be, especially now that my hammer has been returned to me. I however doubt that Elijah, this doesn't seem like something Adam would have the ability to enslave. It is utterly unlike anything in this dimension. His influence is limited enough in this dimension as it is. And while I agree with the statement that the kind of magic required to send this thing back to it's own dimension is way out of your league, it might not be for me. I shall seek counsel from my kin to see if we can send it back from whence it came, but I can't promise any results."

Frustration welled up in Thor, there were so many fronts that even the deity began to feel stretched thin. Especially because he had a feeling he would be doing a significant part of the heavy lifting. Adam, Hypolyes and now this... He felt like levelling a forest with a furious storm, but managed to curb his wrath and retain his calm, albeit irritated expression. "I agree with that you should keep her contained while we focus on the larger threats at hand, but know this, if it escapes and begins murdering again I will be forced to kill the girl and that thing along with her. "Might I find this Koenig somewhere?" He then asked Evelyn.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie's eyes widened, watching in dismay as Will stole the cigarette from her and destroyed it. Her fear only deepened as he refused to get out of the car and made his speech. She debated, internally, on whether or not she would go forward with what she had planned. There wasn't any way she could think of that would make Will stay away. Sitting up she chewed the inside of her cheek. "You're going to see it again." She spoke firmly, dark eyes watching his; she remembered vividly his reaction to the first vision she'd had in his presence. The terror and fear in his eyes. "I've been holding it back, keeping it in and trying to sort it out. The only time I could see it clearly was when I left, when I let it out. That's how I knew the information for Addy and Boston."

She leaned back against the seat, drawing her knees back up to her chest to consider. "I can't do it here: it scares Eli and Ash." She looked out the front windshield of the Beast. "The Library - this time of night it should be empty. It won't disturb anyone else."

Evelyn frowned at Elijah's suggestion, the First Sin had come to mind but at this time she couldn't rightly determine its alignment. She listened to the deity cautiously as he noted he would seek council; if she could be a fly on the wall of that conversation. She watched Arthur step away, never doubting her second would be headed in search of the cuffs to deliver to the girl. Evelyn paused as Thor questioned the whereabouts of Koenig. "Deceased, two years ago. We had declared his research too dangerous and shut down his facility; it has been archived but none of what he collected indicated he was anywhere near this," She motioned towards the girl in within the tent. "Which leads me to believe that he continued his research within his home, if it exposed his child."

She set the tablet down on the tabletop with a sigh of exhaustion and frustration. Coming to Vitae was supposed to be simple, it was supposed to be a safe haven for her people before she found a new place for them to move to, to continue their work. Instead it was all too clear that Vitae wasn't nearly as stable as the Council had been so adamant on declaring.
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

ro5JoB8.jpg
Emile chuckled softly at being called a mama's boy - there weren't many on this planet that could say that to him and get away with it, however he wouldn't deny his love and respect for his mother. He raised an eyebrow as Chase continued on to tease him about collecting strays. He looked over the younger wolf as he went on to tease him about letting Chase sleep in his bed. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "To be fair, I didn't expect to sleep on the couch." He nudged Chase with his elbow, teasing. "But somehow this pretentious new wolf in my pack thought when the Alpha invited him to stay the night, he meant alone."
Crono Crono

William Main.jpg

William nearly breathed an audible sigh of relief as Mac spoke up. He was afraid for a moment that he'd overdone his display of drawing a proverbial line in the sand. Still, his relief was short-lived as his fiancee announced that she would be experiencing another vision soon, with all that entailed. He turned to glance at the house before nodding slowly at her suggestion, leaning across the bench seat to place a kiss on her temple. "All right, babe. We can do this together," he murmured, the Beast once again grumbling to life as he urged it down the road toward the library. He came to a stop outside the building, which was predictably abandoned. No one had bothered locking the door; he imagined that was common practice.

Elijah 3.jpg
Elijah wasn't entirely sure whether to be comforted or worried by the prospect of Amethyst's inter-dimensional visitor being unrelated to Adam. He settled for pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind for now as Evelyn remarked that the late doctor had carried on his research independent of the Men of Letters. "...And now she has to pay the price, and maybe the rest of us along with her," he muttered under his breath.

"Oh so you expected me to sleep with you day one huh? At least I'm not shallow." He countered with a smirk, "Besides, I technically ended up on the couch and you slept outside if I recall." The man shrugged gently before steering the conversation back to the former topic of family, "Well, you already know Joe wouldn't have liked you. But I like to think he'd have come around in the long run if for no other reason than seeing that I enjoy your company, it just may have taken a few years give or take." It was difficult for Chase to come up with a theory on how Joe would have felt about Emile even after living around the man his whole life, there was a lot of baggage and scars to speak of when it came down to it. Joe had a pinpointed dislike and prejudice for Werewolves in particular, some of which had likely seeped into Chase over time. That being said he'd given Chase hell about plenty of stuff over the years but being a Werewolf wasn't one. Even when tempers were flared, Chase was the only one to ever use the subject. So clearly exceptions could be made in Joe's mind if Chase had been one.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Chester made a face when Ginny mentioned school. More rules. More order.
"Trust me, kid, you're better off without it." He said dismissively. "You can learn what schools sell on your own and more. Whole world has what you need."
A dark grin spread across the horseman's face.
"It's more of a 'pass/fail' system with some serious fail conditions, but it's certainly more entertaining than humans trying to impose order."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Tara shrugs. “I mean, can you really blame us? It’s what let’s us survive best.” Ginny shrugs. “Speak for yourself. I do some of my best work when no one knows what’s happening anymore. No surprise I ended up here, really.” She says with a chuckle. Tara chuckles. “You’re crazy, kid.”
RikuXIII RikuXIII

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie remained tense and silent the short ride to the 'Library', mulling over any kind of way she could keep Will away while she did this and came up with nothing. With the engine turned off Mac glanced to Will briefly before nodding, pushing open the passenger side door. She paused before exiting, reaching back to reclaim her pack of cigarette and her lighter, followed by scooping up the small leather bag. It clinked with the movement, betraying the glass containing alcohol within.

Inside the military styled tent, she flipped on the lights to reveal the predicted empty building. Stacks of books remained on the center table, someone's work only half done as they had been assigned to turn the Library digital for ease of access. She set her bag and smokes on the table next to the pile, turning around the room looking for supplies. They weren't hard to find; she claimed a cork board that had two sad memo's pinned to them and leaned it against the wall. Within a few minutes she managed to gather every shred of stationery she could find for her use.

Mac chewed the inside of her cheek, her dark eyes turning to look over Will painfully. "You don't have to stay in here," She said cautiously. "While this happens. I know you don't like seeing it, and I can't hold back what it's going to feel like."

Evelyn frowned but nodded with Elijah's comments about their situation. The monitors had settled for the time being, looking over the camera it seemed as though the girl had fallen asleep. Better, in truth, not to have to hear what they were speaking of. "That's the way of gods and mortals; we're unfortunately ill equipped to prevent their whims of destruction," She turned her attention to her former partner and rival, "For the time being, at least."

She smiled politely, turning to face the pagan god once more. "Alas, we'll share everything we can on Koenig's research but through it all we've found nothing close to what she is. I think it might be best to let the girl sleep and rest until the morning before we attempt the cuffs or any other rituals to separate her from her parasite."
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

ro5JoB8.jpg
Emiled huffed, but nodded, at the note from Chase that his father wouldn't have liked him; he didn't doubt it for a second the hunter who lost his wife to a wolf would dislike him - possibly even hate him - just based on the sheer face that he was not the love interest of his son. While he wished, for the sake of Chase, that Joe was still around, he couldn't say that the prospect of not having to win over his fathers trust and respect was a good one. "I wouldn't have let him dismiss me," He spoke, carefully. "I get where he'd come from, like I do with your friends and the other hunters, but I'm not so easily turned away. Challenge's have the best rewards." He chuckled, leaning against Chase and nuzzling his face against his neck. "The proof is right here." He nipped playfully at the other mans neck.
Crono Crono

"I'll go ahead and take that as a compliment," Chase said with a chuckle at being called a challenge, it's not as if it he could deny that fact. The night was winding down, at least in one regard. "You know," He started with a smile, drumming his fingers up the side of Emile's arm whilst the man nuzzled his neck. "We should really make good use of that bed while we still can." Chase did nothing to hide the intent behind those words, he wasn't exactly the bashful type after-all. Though not only was this transition from the last conversation an odd one, but the day had also been emotional for Emile so he put the offer out there. Whether they simply ended up cuddling and sleeping in it or go the extra mile, he wasn't bothered. There was a good chance they'd be abandoning the campsite soon so his wording wasn't exactly wrong either way. The two had been dancing around the subject for weeks despite making their interest clear, there'd been an awkward pause due to allegiances and trust. But all of that was seemingly gone and over.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
1550258545824.png
William watched Mackenzie gather her materials, feeling a bit helpless in the process. She obviously had a much better idea of what she would require. As Mac gave him his final chance to leave, he shook his head resolutely. "I'm not going anywhere, babe. I'll be here with you, every step of the way." He stepped forward, raising one hand to cup her cheek, his thumb running along her lips. "Don't worry about me, okay? I'm here for you."

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah was mildly surprised to hear Evelyn of all people agreeing with him, but didn't comment on the fact -- especially after she turned to him and added her remark "for the time being". It was a bold sentiment, doubly so with a pagan god standing a few feet away. That, admittedly, was very much the Evie he knew. Eli turned to look at the direction of the cage regretfully one last time, though he nodded in agreement.

"All right," he said after a moment. "I'll leave the two of you to it. Thor, you know where to find me if anything comes up. And Ev?" he paused, looking over at the woman before practically forcing the words from his mouth. "Welcome to Vitae." With that, he turned on his heel to make his way back home, to his new family for the night.

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie's dark eyes watched William as he attempted to reassure her. She nodded, stiffly after he declared he was 'ready'. Inhaling deeply she looked over the variety of stationery she'd pilfered. Mac immediately started spreading the papers, notebooks and post-its over the table chaotically, relaxing and clearing her thoughts. It was difficult for her to focus; she spent all of her time keeping it - the words, noise and images, inside her head contained. Now she was trying to learn how to release it. Shaking her head she stood up, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. She shook her shoulders and arms in a desperate attempt to 'loosen' up. It came over her suddenly; she felt a torrent of confusion rush through her. On the exterior she appeared calm, simply selecting a sheet of paper and a pen to start filling down names, dates and events. The only change to her appearance, aside from the occasional muttering in an ancient or foreign language she certainly did not know, was the milky white hue to her eyes.
***​
Night progressed slowly within the Library. Mackenzie only regaining clarity a handful of times. These moments of free though always occurred when two visions conflicted one another; where people were in two places at once, or the same place arose twice.

"I think this is more than just Seals." She had mentioned to Will, her back turned as she looked over the papers pinned to the cork-board she'd claimed. "I think some are Prophesies - events that will happen and we have to make a choice that will impact the end of this war." She sighed, fatigued, turning back to Will to take a long drink from the half gone bottle of alcohol and light a cigarette.
***​
With the first rays of light rising over the walls of the colony, Mackenzie paused before the covered board. There were still plenty of gaps - parts that hadn't quite come clear, not to mention the seven stacks of sheets she hadn't posted. These she reserved as the pertained directly to people; she'd witnessed intimate parts of peoples pasts and futures that no one else should have to see, at least not on public display. She staggered back, catching herself on the edge of the table before slinking to the floor.

CNAKtJZ.jpg
Morgan stirred, grumbling at the noise. The electronic tune and vibration from Adelaide's phone. She inhaled deeply, lifting her hands over her head as she arched her back with a stretch. She'd been excited about today, which made it all that much harder to fall asleep the night before. She sat up, looking at the second couch where Addy was just waking. "Morning." She smiled, glancing to her own phone on the floor as it buzzed. Even from where she sat she should see it was a text from Brody, saying he was ready and waiting.

john-cho.jpg
The Men of Letters staff and administration had remained steadfast through the night monitoring Amethyst as she rested. Even with no other events occurring they kept a watchful eye on their charge. With the start of the morning Evelyn and Arthur returned to relieve the night staff and review. Evelyn was satisfied that their containment had worked enough to keep the entity at bay that their cuffs would would just as well and the girl could be free - even if she was still to be kept under monitor. Taking up a tray Arthur had put together, Evelyn headed into the tent where the girl was currently being kept. "Good Morning, Amethyst." She spoke softly, not wanting to startle her any more than she likely already was. "My name is Miss Brimley, your father and I were co workers once but I never had the pleasure of meeting you before. How did you sleep?"

DEincn1.jpg
hK2KbsO.jpg
Having risen long before the sun was up, Brendan and Christopher headed out of the house, they walked along in silent away from the other Councilor's homes towards the colony center and where the days work would need to be done. Neither needs to speak to know what the other was thinking, father and son and both been long time hunters and hunting partners. Christopher offered his father a nod as they parted, heading to the gates to take over from the night shift.

Brendan headed for the REC center and where the council would meet for the morning - what was left of the council; he could only hope that their intermediate Councilmen would arrive in a timely fashion. Not to mention he couldn't recall if he had told the Djinn to arrive promptly for the morning with their guest. At the doors of the REC center he greeted Diffey, already there speaking with the 'lunch ladies' before the started on their day of preparing meals for the colony, its guests and their hunters.
RikuXIII RikuXIII
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

3SijZSx.jpg

God loves you. I love you.
Ashley-May sat bolt up in bed, gasping for breath. Wide eyed she looked around the room for the owner of the voice but saw no one but Elijah, awake and alarmed by her. She exhaled in relief, it had only been a dream. She fell back in bed, her heart racing. Ash groaned softly. "I had a nightmare." She mumbled, turning onto her side and into Elijah's warmth. She frowned, closing her eyes, unable to recall what she had been dreaming about at all, only that it had terrified her.
Safton Safton

7ZxTzje.jpg
Emile sighed, waking slowly; he still felt the tired achiness from the late night before. Every muscle in his body sore in the very best of ways. He wanted nothing more than to stay in bed, in the warmth and beside his lover for hours more but he knew there was far too much they needed to do today, the first of which was to see off his pack as they returned North. He opened his eyes, a smile crossing his lips as the first thing he saw was his love. He felt his chest swell with warmth recalling the tender night of sharing and love he'd had with Chase; Manitou's final gift had been cherished between them - talking on everything and anything they could think of.

He lifted a hand to brush of Chase's wild hair out of his eyes. "Bonjour mon amour. Je ne se développera jamais fatigué de vous réveiller à côté de vous. Vous êtes mon coeur et mon âme. Je ne savais pas que la vie jusqu'à ce que je vous ai rencontré. Reste avec moi le reste de ma vie?"
Crono Crono

S34NpV7.jpg
a5c93b0a41f3e3dbe2b4eee209f40593.jpg
deade46fc9bae704c0550b0d4d96f265.jpg
Gaveel flanked by Micha and Laiba, appeared in the central portion of the colony; in an open area that held the most human - and other - traffic, so far as they could tell. Her cool gaze turned over the colonists as they started to rise and set about their day. Many slowed and stopped to regard them, but this was hardly her concern; she was here with intent. The Dragon was loose upon the world and only gaining strength, she needed her Prophet and Nephilim to work - the Seals were their first importance.

She headed towards where she could sense both of them, to one side of the gathering crowd. She had managed to pull Micha out of the dragons grasp, only just, before he'd eliminated another of her angels. They were becoming few and far between and while they'd come up with a temporary stop-gap to keep the lights on in Heaven, it was by no means a long term solution. They needed the First Sin locked away, permanently, or there would be dire consequences.

Along with them Micha carried the sword Thor had used to injure the dragon; it had great value to the fight to come; though he could sense the gods presence within the colonies walls, he couldn't fathom how it was possible: he'd witness the dragons final blow, it had been fatal.
Alator Alator

Last edited:
1550371627752.png
William stood and watched Mackenzie silently, arms crossed, as she worked through her milky-eyed trance. His jaw was clenched, arms crossed. He wanted desperately to either help her or stop her, but knew he couldn't do either. Instead he stood just far enough from his fiancee to be out of her way. She worked at a pace that was almost inhuman: the speed wasn't preternatural, but the focus and unflinching efficiency was almost robotic despite the seeming chaos of her method. Several times she seemed to snap out of the trance, Will breathing in relief and stepping forward to embrace Mac -- only for the woman to lose herself again.

When Mackenzie finally ceased her frenzied activity for good, barely stopping herself from falling to the floor of the library. Will dashed forward, wrapping his arms around her shoulders as he knelt beside her. He looked briefly up at the board, eyes flitting across the swathes of jumbled albeit legible information. It was an impressive sight, but the toll it had clearly taken on his partner didn't sit well with him. Will glanced down at Mac, rubbing her back lightly. "Are you okay?"

He paused, cocking his head as a strange sensation filled his senses -- not the ones he'd been born with, but the ones gifted to him by his Grace. Will pursed his lips. "Angels are coming," he said quietly. "They'll be here in a moment."

Elijah 6.jpg
Elijah stirred awake as Ashley-May nearly bolted upright, clearly in a panic. He watched her with concern, eyes tracing over her features until she finally spoke. He nodded at her words, raising an arm to encircle her as she curled against him. He brushed his fingers lightly through her hair, his tone low and soothing as he spoke. "It's over now, love. I'm here."

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide woke with a deep breath, stretching her arms languidly. She turned to look at Morgan, giving the woman a weary smile. "Morning," she returned the greeting, slowly climbing out of the chair and neatly stacking the improvised bedding onto it. "How did you sleep?" she asked, knowing that the sleeping arrangements had been a departure from what she was used to.

LF7KxBR.png

Chase was aware of something gently brushing across his face, which scrunched slightly as he was roused from his sleep. Opening his eyes mostly because of the deep but soft voice just in front of him. Most any other time such an awakening by any other person would have likely resulted in an unhappy Chase. However the sight of Emile staring at him, and hearing the french words simply made him smile. While he'd enjoyed being able to speak to the other man on the same level language wise thanks to Manitou he couldn't help but enjoy hearing the words and no longer understanding them, it just felt normal, the Emile he was used to. I hope he isn't one of those that stares at you while you sleep, Chase mused in thought wondering how long Emile had been awake.

"Didn't get a word of that but I'm going to guess it was something about a third and fourth round?" He spoke with a wolfish grin before wrapping his arms around the other man as best he could and pulling the two together with a chuckle, it was sloppy due to how he'd only just woken up. The man placing hastened forcefull kisses in a line up Emile's chest until he reached his neck. The intent was mostly to be annoying, due to having the assumption that the other man had woken him up because it was time to get going to see part of the pack off. And maybe it was also an attempt to interfere with and prolong their getting out of bed as he knew the day was going to be a full one.
NanLia NanLia

1550513837097.png

Thor had merely smiled at Evelyn's comments, given their fortune with Hypolyes he didn't see them as an imminent threat. After Elijah had taken his leave, Thor proceeded to spend the night in silent contemplation, for the god did not sleep. As the sun was beginning to rise over the treetops however the deity noticed a change. Namely the arrivals of three angels in Vitae, Gaveel being one of them and Micah another. The deity appeared almost instantly in front of them, not that he needed to use his powers to locate them given how out of place they looked. He gave a nod in greeting to them, and cast a glance at Micah "I'm glad to see that you managed to escape the Dragon, and even saved my sword no less."

He paused briefly before he resumed "Before you ask, I have no idea how I returned or why, but all I can say is that something brought me back and restored me, and in the process I managed to pull Odin and Baldur from the other side. I'm looking to resume the hunt for the dragon shortly, before he wreaks further havoc. He struggled to defeat a weakened version of myself, I'm looking forward to see how he deals with me at full power."

NanLia NanLia

Amethyst

Having slept rather soundly through the night Amtheyst hadn't had any dreams at all. Infact, her mind was almost devoid of activity which for her was a rarity in and of itself. The nightmares and weird dreamscapes had nearly driven her crazy many times before. Oddly enough considering her situation she slept without a single issue. However, hearing a voice Amethyst seemed to suddenly wake up. Having actually slept without having touched the ground Amethyst having been startled fell the few inches untill she hit the ground. Sitting up she looked towards Evelyn "Huh...? Oh uhm.." Amethyst couldn't feel outside of a destinctive radius. "My memory is alittle hazy.. where am I?" Amethyst asked before standing up. "Also what about my dad? How do you know him? Hes been out of my life pretty much for the entirety." Amethyst grumbled out showing obvious distaste for her father.

NanLia NanLia

Ginny is in a bit of a scramble to get everything together, painfully aware that she overslept, and she needs to be at the meeting right about now. Her dark hair is tangled as she runs around her apartment to grab everything and get fresh clothes on, before running to the room her new acquaintance may or may not be sleeping in.

She knocks on the door, trying to calm herself down. “Hey, you up? Brendan told you about the meeting today, right?” She calls, nerves making her Arabic accent come out a lot more than it usually does.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

“No, thank you for the update, Doctor.” Chester said into his phone. “Please call me for any changes. Bye.”
Hanging up his phone, the Horseman set it down and stared at it while his mind wandered. A reprieve it seemed, but that still didn’t change that he had to set things up right before the end. The first step was Conquest. He just had to hope the megalomaniac endured the tender mercies of the demons well enough. That was a fresh worry that had kept in. Use to be, he wouldn’t doubt the will of a Personification, but now?
Chester’s thoughts were interrupted by Ginny’s knocking.
“Ah, it must be that time.” He thought, getting up.
He hadn’t slept since bidding Ginny and Tara good night, a mix of anxiousness and excitement making the thought of sleep unappealing. Not that it would really bother him. Sleeping was just something he did for the look of the thing. Picking up his phone, he headed over to the door.
“Ah, good morning, Ginny.” He greeted as he opened the door. “Is it that time?”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back