• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie heard Elijah continue to speak to the monster, using its and his voice to follow up behind where it currently stood. They spoke and she only half listened, fully focused on stalking as quietly as possible. She soon found herself behind the young looking girl as it spoke to Elijah, repeating it was injured but warned not to come closer to her. She didn't detect the ... whatever it had been she had felt earlier, dark eyes flitted up to Eli; she frowned and shook her head. She raised her unarmed hand and signaled to Eli she was going to look around where the girl had come from, within the corn, before moving off quietly again. She didn't believe the monster was here somewhere, even if the girl said nothing about it, Mac knew she needed to find it before it could kill again.
Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

CNAKtJZ.jpg
3SijZSx.jpg
Morgan blinked in surprise hearing Ashley-May depict Thors end to the dragon. She felt sick hearing it; if the god couldn't stop the Alpha Dragon then what chance did they have? She watched Addy take a seat on the couch wordlessly and followed, coming to sit beside her friend. She interlinked her fingers with Addy and squeezed her hand, resting her head on Addys shoulder. She kept remained silent, given them both time to contemplate quietly. She didn't know Thor, personally, only having met him once and it had been brief. She knew he had been an ally to the colony and didn't doubt his loss would be felt.

Ashley-May chewed the inside of her cheek, knowing Addy's pain well. After a few minutes of silence she stood and cleared her throat. "I'm going to go make some tea, it's going to be a long night."

ro5JoB8.jpg
Emile paused, frozen really, as Chase had immediately started in on him about being strong and how he felt; he had hoped to have just a little bit of time to gather himself before his boyfriend came after him. The loss of Manitou, while expected, was affecting him far more than he had considered; he wasn't aware of how much he had cared about the old god. He frowned deeply as Chase took a hold of his arm and pulled him closer, his silver eyes meeting his boyfriends.

Any negative feelings he had with Chase evaporated, he could clearly see the younger wolf wasn't intent of drilling him for whatever slight he may have felt not knowing Emile backup plans, but there out of concern for him. Sadness and tears filled his eyes but he smiled regardless, leaning in to press a chaste kiss to Chase's lips and then nod. "I'll be here, when you get back." He lifted a hand to cup his boyfriends cheek, run his thumb along his jawline. "I promise, I'm not going anywhere. Take your friend home and we'll talk more when you get back, alright?"
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

Elijah Main.jpg
Elijah frowned at the girl's words -- easy to dismiss as the ramblings of a terrified girl going into shock, but the way she had worded her warning gave him pause nonetheless. "I won't come any closer for now," he said gently. "Just help me understand and maybe we can get you some help, then. How'd you get hurt? And why are you afraid of hurting me?" He saw Mackenzie over the girl's shoulder, nodding at her signal and slinging the rifle onto his shoulder.

Adelaide 3.jpg
Adelaide was thankful for Morgan's comfort, returning the squeeze of her hand and making no effort to move as the wolf rested her head on her shoulder lightly. As Ash headed to the kitchen, Addy nodded. "Thanks."

After a moment, Addy spoke in a murmur to her lupine companion. "Thor was going to be our lifeline in Boston... if things went bad," she said. "More than that, he was one of the only gods out there who seemed to care about us -- mortals, that is." She sighed, squeezing Morgan's hand again, thumb stroking along the top of her knuckles. "I'm glad you'll be there with me." Addy paused before adding, "And I'm glad you're here now."

97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg
Chase could see the pain in his eyes as the two closed the distance momentarily. He hated feeling helpless, and that's exactly how he felt at the moment. But kept a soft smile on his face even as Emile was seemingly trying to get him out the door. He'd suspected the man wanted some alone time and that'd more or less confirmed it. The man nodded, reaching up his hand to take hold of the one rubbing at his jaw and giving it a squeeze whilst they locked eyes. "I think you're making the right choice, for the record." He offered, then he placed a quick kiss on the mans knuckles before releasing Emile's hand and turning to leave. "I'll be back, don't forget you have a pack celebrating outside." He mused before stepping through the cabin's threshold.

Coming down the steps he spotted Will a few feet away, waiting patiently as he watched the festivities from afar. "Let's get you back before your girlfriend starts wondering if you've become dog chow, yeah?" The man never stopped moving for the driver side door whilst speaking and slipped into the seat. The engine came to life as his passenger entered the vehicle, once settled it lurched backwards as he turned around to start out of the camp site. He'd stayed silent until they'd reached the main road, "Thanks for coming, and then staying." Chase was well aware of the fact that he hadn't needed to especially with Mackenzie opting to leave. The man's eyebrows raised slightly and his hand twisted around the steering wheel it was gripping, "And sorry about Emile, he's....scared." Chase spoke a little begrudgingly, followed by a huff and a small shrug of his shoulders.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Last edited:
Amethyst

Slowly moving her head towards the male voice Ame felt something tug on her mentally. Gasping her eyes went wide for a moment before she was knocked out of her physical form. Her body having just gone limp in the real world.

-----
Feeling the overbearing cold get worse she finally exhaled, her breath freezing as it leaves her mouth. All around her she saw snowflakes falling. Feeling a gust of wind whoosh by her she turned to immediately see a physical form standing in the snow. Unable to make out the features Ame decided to stop trying. The next moment she felt a blanket being brought over her as the entity appeared behind her.

"You are going to die."

"I thought I was."

Ame felt it steadily continue to get colder before the warmth of the blanket began to take hold. The cold beginning to dwindle away slowly.

"They haven't killed you. Its time to get up, there is much to do. So very much to learn. So... rise and shine Amethyst. Rise and shine."
------

Slamming back into her body Amethyst jolted up and instantly clutched her heart. The pain she felt was incredible, the feeling on its own nearly knocking her back unconscious. Energy began to surge through her. The purple light erupting from her heart and beginning to flow through her veins. "Im not doing this. Oh god you need to leave." Ame began to say as pain erupted from her leg. Letting out a scream the audible noise of something snapping back into place could be heard. As the light continued through her body the bleeding ceased. Like stitches being sown into the body the constant stabbing pain made Ame black out. Within five minutes her body had returned to its state before the accident. The only sign of injury being massive bruising around broken and strained areas of her body.

Last edited:
[IMG='width:182px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
Chester smirked as Ginny spoke. Vampires, werewolves, a djinn, and probably others all hanging out with humans. It was a delightful hiccup in the way the world was “suppose to” work. But it also had to be based on a delicate balance. One carefully guarded and maintained. That balance being shattered would prove very entertaining as well. Either path way this colony went, Chaos would have a lot of fun here.
“I certainly look forward to meeting this Tara.” He responded. “Me and vampires usually don’t mix well, but I have a soft spot for those who rebel against the part nature thrust upon them.”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny grins. “She’s a lot of fun. She thinks I’m getting way too involved for my age, though. She’s worried I’m going to get myself killed. I mean, she’s probably not wrong, but still.” She sees Tara come out from where the nest sleeps, yawning widely. “Oh, there She is now.”

Tara looks over at them, and waves. “Oh, hey kid! How’s it going? We gonna try that thing today?” The vampire asks.

“Yeah, but I mean, we would need supervision. I don’t think I could keep you in a dream very long if you did lose control. Oh, damn, sorry. Tara, Chester. Chester, Tara.” She facepalms as she realizes they forgot introductions.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Last edited:
bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie paused on her circuit around where the teen had come from, listening to the girls speech patterns but not particularly to what she was saying. It became halted, disjointed and ultimately fell silent. She frowned, waiting for more but when it was clear something had transpired - and Elijah hadn't moved - she circled back to where the girl was. It didn't take Mac long to note she was out cold and she glanced to Elijah quizzically.

CNAKtJZ.jpg
Morgan smiled sadly as Addy mentioned she was thankful she was around; of course she hoped it would be under better circumstances. "We'll have to be extra careful in Boston." She said quietly, knowing that even that might not be enough. "If anything looks wrong we'll leave, call for back up." It was half a question as she wasn't sure what good it would do them to call Vitae that would be at least a days drive from them, for help. "Or we can ask for more help to come with us? Like Brody?" She hadn't want to admit needing anyone else, but if Addy was nervous about their mission for the seal without Thor being there to catch them, then maybe they needed someone else too. "He's a hunter ... or was one before he came to the pack. He talks about it all the time and it's helped us out on occasion." She shrugged, trailing off.
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg
Emile finished up cleaning the kitchen and dishes, setting them to dry after Chase had left. He was lucky to have the wolf at his side during this time; he knew it now more than ever. Malcolm was an asset as his Beta; he'd been able to give him the hunters voice when they and Borseti were first starting to settle their affairs all those years ago, and now Emile found himself relying on another hunter newly initiated into his pack. He looked over the empty cabin with a frown, the place far too quiet without the younger wolf present. He considered Chase's final words before he had left and decided that some fresh air and the noise of the pack celebrating would do him some good.

William nodded at Chase's thanks. "Thanks for having me -- and Mac, too, as short-lived as her visit was," he said. His tone stayed neutral -- he didn't blame Chase for Brody's earlier actions. However, as the man apologized for Emile's behavior, Will waved it away. "It's fine, I get it,' he remarked quietly, turning to glance out the window. "Vitae hasn't exactly given him much cause to trust blindly," he punctuated the statement with a shrug. "He's doing what he thinks is best for the Pack."

Crono Crono

Elijah rushed forward, kneeling alongside the girl who was clearly in serious pain. He began to open his mouth to ask what she was feeling and what she meant by her jumbled words when it happened: a faint but unmistakable glow of purple through her veins. Eli blinked as he watched, entranced, until the girl's body began contorting. Her limbs shifted with telltale pops of bone and cartilage and it was all he could do not to fall back in surprise.

After a moment he realized the girl had indeed fallen unconscious. Mackenzie emerged from the corn again with a questioning look. Eli pursed his lips, "She's the one we're looking for... I think she's possessed, or something like it. We need to get her out of here," he remarked.

Adelaide raised her eyebrows as Morgan suggested they bring Brody along to help. "You know him better than I do," she said softly. "If he's willing, I won't turn down an extra hand. If Mur and her hounds are waiting for us, we'll need all the help we can get."

NanLia NanLia

Last edited:

Chase shifted slightly in his seat with his eyes on the road ahead, it hadn't been exactly what he meant. "You aren't wrong but I don't think it's so much about Vitae as it is Manitou. They've always had his protection, but now they're vulnerable. It's going to be a tough transition for everyone, maybe for him more than anyone." Chase let out drawn out breath. Admittedly speaking with someone not in the pack was oddly relieving, circumstances made it difficult to speak anyone within on certain subjects. Chase glanced briefly at the man in the passenger seat, "And it might go without saying but if we could keep what happened to Manitou discreet that'd be great."
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

[IMG='width:312px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
"Death, heh." Chester said in a dismissive tone. "That bastard or one of his cronies comes for everybody eventually. Whether a short life or a long one, you gotta follow your gut."
Tara's arrival got careful look from Chester for a moment before he brightened up with a grin.
"Pleased to meet you, Tara." He greeted. "Ginny was just telling me a little about you. I was aware of werewolves working with this colony, but was surprised by both her and you being here. Pleasantly surprised, though."
While vampire's were not easy for him to gauge, he got the feeling Tara was young. Might indicate why she was trying to get along with humans. Some form of Dream therapy from Ginny or something else? It really wasn't his business and he should just leave it alone.
"Ginny helping you with your predatory instincts?" Chester asked brightly, ignoring his more sensible thoughts.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Tara smiles. “Nice to meet you too.” At the mention of their project, she grimaces. “Yeah. Long story short, the circumstances of my turning were… not ideal, and it’s a struggle not to attack people as soon as someone’s got a bloody nose.” She shrugs. “I mean, I’ve gorten to the point where I’m trusted around humans in the first place, so that’s nice.”

Ginny nods. “And I’m untrained and bad at doing you know, the one thing djinni are famous for doing, so we thought if I put her through some dreams of situations that would normally make her murderous, she’d learn impulse control, and I’d learn to make better dreams.” She explains. “And the chances of Tara being able to kill me if something goes wrong are minimal, if our training sessions have any bearing on it.”

Tara gives her a vaguely insulted look. “Ow…”
RikuXIII RikuXIII

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie scowled looking over the apparent teenager as Elijah rushed to her side. She raise a single eyebrow as he suggested bringing her back to Vitae. "Seriously?" She said, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "We should kill her before what-ever it is holding her comes back and kills us all." She shook her head. "You didn't see and feel and hear what I did, Eli. She killed indiscriminately for nothing. There is something inside of her that likes the taste of blood and neither of us know what it is, and your first suggestion is bring it back home? To Ash? If you can't do it, I will." She stepped forward but it was evident by Elijah's stiffened posture that it would be a fight, likely physical, for her to complete her goal.

She regarded the unconscious form again, considering. "She goes in the bed of the Beast: I'm not cleaning out the interior again, and she gets cuffed and chained." She slide her blade home into its sheath, turning to stalk away from Elijah and collect her boots and necessities for binding the monster in what she hoped would keep them both safe.

CNAKtJZ.jpg
Morgan nodded as Addy accepted Brody's help should he be willing. She could only hope that it would at least make Adelaide a little calmer about what they were about to embark on; and there by calming herself as well. She slipped her phone out of her pocket and quickly typed a text message to the Guardian. She didn't doubt that if she pointedly asked him to join them he would; Brody had always treated her like family, like a sibling she never had. Hey, you interested in going on a hunt tomorrow? She paused, looking over the text and quickly added. A hunter-hunt, not a deer-hunt. Satisfied her message would be understood she gave Addy a small smile. "I'll only warn you that he's kinda bossy and gets a little cranky when he's not obeyed; but don't worry, he's used to it."
Safton Safton

William Main.jpg
William nodded. "Of course," he said without hesitation. He would pass on what had transpired to Mac and the others of course, but even he could see the issues that could be brought about by cluing in the Council (much less the rest of Vitae) about Manitou's fading. After a moment, Will spoke up again. "Thank you, by the way. For backing me up in there. I know it wasn't easy. I'll do everything I can to make the Pack's stay in Vitae doesn't get... complicated," he said with a wince, remembering the Alpha's rather harsh appraisal of the proposition.

Crono Crono
Elijah 4.jpg
Elijah pursed his lips, watching Mac as she berated him for his suggestion. When she moved forward with murder in her eyes, Eli felt his muscles tense as he prepared to step in front of the unconscious form to intercept his friend. Whatever the thing inside this girl had done, he wasn't prepared to condemn her to death for it. However, as Mac paused and finally acquiesced, Eli relaxed and gave a nod. It was a sensible compromise.

It took them only a few minutes to pick the girl up and bind her: handcuffs-plated in wrought iron inscribed with Devil's Traps and even the mystical bronze chain Hypnos had gifted to Mackenzie weeks ago for good measure. Eli helped Mac load her into the bed -- not a comfortable place to ride, but safe at least.

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide chuckled at Morgan's remark. "Somehow I don't doubt that," she said lightly, even as she felt a slight pang of disappointment at the addition of a third person to their hunt. She pushed the feeling away before she had a chance to think further on it. She patted Morgan's hand before standing up. "I'm going to go help Ash with the tea. Stay out of trouble, jolie loup," she teased before turning to walk into the kitchen, stepping inside. "Need a hand?" she asked Ashley-May.

[IMG='width:180px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
Chester gave Tara and Ginny an impressed look. Impulse control wasn’t his strong suit, but that was his nature. Vampire who knew how to keep their impulses in check were far more interesting than there less willful brethren.
“A creative solution.” He said with an approving nod. “Not without risks, but nothing worth while is.”
He stroked he beard with his left hand as he considered the situation. He still had time to kill. He pulled out his phone with his free hand to double check the time.
“I know this is coming from someone you barely know, but perhaps I could be of assistance with supervising this experiment? I should be alright if Tara loses control and should be able to keep her from harming others.”
Chester stuck his hands in his pockets and gave the two ladies a shrug.
“I know this may not sound like a good idea, but frankly, I’m just waiting around until morning and I’m only so-so at waiting.”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

The two look at each other, then nod. Ginny looks back at him. “Thanks! That would be awesome. The absolute last thing we need is for Tara to accidentally hurt someone.” She says with a grin.

Tara chuckles. “Yeah… I don’t know if I’d survive messing up that bad, to be honest.” She mutters. “You guys want to go to my apartment?” Ginny asks, excited to get this show on the road.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Chase shrugged as Will thanked him, "I might not exactly thrilled about it but everyone benefits from this so it was the right thing to do." A part of him really wished this wasn't the case. So long as nothing goes tits up. The man glanced at Will briefly, "You sure the rest of the council will play ball? Despite their reasons the pack did break into Vitae and restrain everyone. I imagine there have to be a few still upset about that."
Safton Safton

[IMG='width:270px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
"Lead the way." Chester said with his best reassuring smile.
He was rather pleased in this turn of events. He did this right, he would have Ginny and Tara to give a good word for him. While he suspected this to be a private thing, maybe word would spread about how he helped them. That would certainly make future steps of his plan easier. He might need some leeway when he broke Conquest out, who's influence on human history and attitude might not sit well with the humans. Plus, these two ladies might be invaluable for a more direct part in the second part of the plan.
"Don't get ahead of yourself." He thought. "Still got to pull this off right."
This was about when Chester wished he had actually looked into how to subdue a Vampire. Oh, kill them? He knew how to kill them. Even had some tricks ready. But what did you do to calm one down? Was there some pointless plant that when burned or stuck in their ears got them to tone down the blood lust? Oh well, he'd just have to wing it.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny leads the way, her heart pounding in her chest. She’s got to do this right, or she could accidentally do more damage to Tara’s already fragile mind. She sighs, finding her apartment, and heading in, holding the door for them. “Alright. Tara, why don’t you lay down.” She says, and the vampire nods, taking a deep breath as she lays in the bed.

“You sure you’re ready for this, kid?” She asks, a bit nervously. Ginny smiles at her. “Pretty sure. Got the dreamscapes all planned out, and I’ve watched a few movies to avoid using people you know as characters.” Tara blinks. “You ever tried DnD? Feel like it could give you some ideas.” Ginny shrugs. “Eh. Let’s just start with this.”

The djinn looks over at Chester. “Not sure my venom would even work on you, but I can try to patch you in too.” She offers.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie reviewed the cuffs and the bronze binding carefully after Elijah laid the girl to rest on the bed of her car. Satisfied that they would work, provided that it were either a demon or god, she looked over Elijah carefully. "You drive." She wasn't up for a debate, climbing onto the bed to sit beside the unconscious girl. She didn't trust Eli to do what he needed to should she break out of the bindings. She touched the hilt of her blade, making sure it was free.

3SijZSx.jpg
Ashley-May smiled to Adelaide as came into the room behind her. She leaned her hip against the counter as she still stood next to the stove, waiting for the kettle to boil. "I think I can handle the tea." She winked at Addy, raising an arm for Addy to come closer so she could hug her. "What's up, buttercup?" She knew Addy had taken the news hard, as hard as she had to be sure.
Safton Safton

1545018446564.png
William chuckled grimly at Chase's question. "I'm sure there will be some ruffled feathers," he said with a shrug. "But one of the good things about half the Council splitting is that there's a lot fewer people to convince. Besides, what can they do when the one proposing it is the Councillor charged with the Colony's defense?" he remarked, half-joking. After a moment's pause, he sighed, his tone entirely serious now. "They'll see reason and understand why this is for the best."

Crono Crono

1545018659502.png

Elijah hesitated -- briefly -- when Mackenzie instructed him to drive while she posted up alongside their newfound captive. He knew there would be nothing stopping her from putting the girl out of her misery while he drove, but he had little choice but to trust that she wouldn't. After all, the only alternative was to somehow convince Mac to drive instead (easier said than done in itself) and hope that another vision on the road didn't result in all three of their deaths.

With a resigned sigh, Elijah took his place behind the wheel, firing up the Beast before driving forward to a small dirt apron, using it to turn around and begin the journey back toward Vitae.

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide smiled, stepping forward to embrace Ashley-May in a warm hug. After a moment, she stepped back, leaning against the counter. "I don't know. I knew what Thor was doing was dangerous, but I still never counted on him..." her voice trailed off and she cleared her throat. "It's not just him, I guess it's the fact that if the literal god among us is vulnerable, then any one of us could end up getting hurt. And I know that's always been the case, but after what Adam did to my head earlier..."

Addy sighed forcefully, wiping a hand across her face. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't dump all this on you. I'm just anxious, is all."

[IMG='width:236px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
Chester followed Ginny and Tara to the vampire's apartment. He could tell Ginny was nervous, though he figured she had every right to be. Messing with people's heads could be tricky. Chaos tended to avoid them. Okay, playing with someone's head through deception and trickery, yes. But using magic or what ever to actively rout around in someone's brain wasn't in his wheel house. It would be too easy most of the times if he did that.
The Horseman politely looked around Tara's apartment as they came in. He noticed a solid enough chair and pulled it to where he could watch both the djinn and vampire. He paused in his positioning of it to listen to Ginny's question.
"Oh, no. I don't dream." He replied, in the same manner and tone a human might use to say 'no, I don't smoke'.
Chester gave the two ladies a reassuring smile as he took his seat.
"Besides, if I'm the fail safe, it won't do for me to be groggy."
Seemingly out of nowhere, he produced an ice cream sandwich.
"Don't worry about me. I can entertain myself and still be ready if you need me. Take your time."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny nods, and takes Tara’s hand, her tattoos flaring under the burn scars they share her arms with, as Tara goes limp. Ginny closes her eyes, focusing hard. She has to make this work, to help her friend. It isn’t long before Tara starts twitching, the telltale wet sound of fangs sliding from gums making Ginny nervous, as she continues working on the dream.

She smiles slightly, something in the dream making her happy. “So children are safe, at least.” She mutters. “Alright, let’s try an adult.” Tara’s body jolts, and Ginny grimaces. “Man, this deal has her muscle memory but good.” She mutters worriedly.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie had been prepared for a battle with Elijah about the girl/demon/god-thing they had bound in the back of the Beast; she wasn't willing to budge on her demands and clearly Elijah knew it. She was thankful when he went and climbed into the drivers seat leaving her with the now fully recovered girl. Thankfully they weren't a far distance from the colony. How she could have been so close and undetected this long made Mac's skin crawl, but at the very least they had her under control ... she hoped.

As they continued back down the single-lane highway back towards the colony Mac regarded the girl cautiously; she looked young, possibly only sixteen or so but already taller than herself, she wondered at by what circumstances she had come by the power she had - and just how Mac was going to remove them without killing the girl. She frowned as Elijah slowed, the gates closed up once again and the spot light turning on and pointing down towards them. She didn't blame them for being cautious and was prepared to climb from the bed of the Beast to go speak to whomever was controlling the gates when she spotted another set of headlights headed their way. She stepped down from the back of her car just as Chase and Will arrive, slowing then stopping along side her and Elijah.
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg
Ashley-May felt the same knot form in her stomach as she had the first time Mackenzie had told her about Thor and more about what Hypolyes could do to them. She did her best to comfort Addy as the witch went on but felt no warmth as a sickly chill fell over her. "It's fine." Ash attempted a white lie and a friendly smile, thankful the kettle started to whistle. She turned to remove it from the jet and turn off the heat, pouring the steaming water into a waiting pot set on a tray. "We'll figure it all out: no matter what, we'll survive whatever comes." She spoke softly with more confidence than she felt.
Safton Safton

The rest of the ride back to the colony had been mostly quiet with some small talk along the way, the cool night air slipping in through the lowered window allowing the man to hang an arm halfway out. The takeaway from what was meant to be a celebration was more stress and situations than he'd guessed anyone had anticipated. With the gates in sight he'd looked curiously at the car they were driving up to only to spot Mackenzie, "I'm gonna guess she'll be a bit harder to convince than the council." He mused, bouncing back to their earlier conversation. Chase had little sympathy for his passenger as they came up alongside the car before stopping. He leaned his head forwards some to see around Will, spotting Elijah in the driver's seat next door with Mackenzie stepping into view. "Told you I'd have him home before curfew." He stated with a beaming sarcastic grin, one that faded slightly alongside a hesitantly confused head crinkle the moment he caught a whiff of the breeze that followed the woman and flowed through the passenger side window.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

1545277679578.png
William frowned when he saw the Beast parked outside the gates, presumably having only recently arrived despite seeing Mac leave the Pack's camp in it hours ago. He ignored Chase's comment, tensing slightly as they rolled up alongside the vintage sedan. Seeing Elijah behind the wheel and Mac in the bed did little to dispel his concern... especially once he felt something coming from inside the car. A "presence" that Mac was clearly aware of and keeping watch over based on her expression. "What happened?" Will asked, concern evident in his voice.

Elijah 7.jpg
Elijah gave Chase a friendly nod in greeting, though he couldn't muster much of a smile given their current situation. As he saw the two men react -- no doubt to their impromptu tag-along -- he sighed. "There was an... incident in town, a few miles from here. We think the girl in the back is responsible, at least whatever's possessing her -- part-time, that is. We have no idea what it is: demon, god, or something else. But it's powerful. Mac received a vision and we had to move fast," he explained, watching Will's brow crease even further in worry if such a thing were even possible.

He turned to look at Mac in the bed, nodding before turning back to speak to all three of them at once. "We should take this inside and try to figure something out before she wakes up," Elijah said. Will nodded, leaning out of the passenger seat to signal the guards atop the gate. Within moments, it swung open to admit them.

Crono Crono

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide regretted her words as soon as she felt Ashley-May's reaction, the unmistakable feeling of dread as she made her fears known. She bit her lip, her heart sinking as she realized how badly she had affected her friend. She searched for words to reassure Ash in turn, but none came to mind. Instead she leaned forward and hugged Ash again (gently so as to not disturb her grip on the tea). "Yeah, we will," she said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back