• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural Roommates [Closed]

phibglib

“Together we is a fart, apart we is a butt.”
This was the premise for an RP that I was part of for a while. Sadly, it’s pretty dead now.

The basic idea is that supernatural creatures (vampires, demons, werewolves, elves) are living in our world (or in one case, a multiverse which contains our world), and they move into a house together.

Part of the concept for the one I was in before was that it’s a whole bunch of people who are roommates instead of just 2-3. If there are enough people who are interested, we can do that.

Here’s the character I’d be playing. You can use this as a template.

Name: Felicia Watson
Species: Witch
DOB: March 6th, 1997
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 168 cm/5’6”
Weight: 52 kg/115 lbs
Appearance:
81F5BFCE-67C1-46CC-9BF9-9116284295E6.jpeg

Felicia grew up in Windsor, Colorado and recently graduated from UCLA. Like most witches, she attends weekly meetings with a local front organization for the Magician’s Guild. Her magic is mostly a hobby. Professionally, she runs a scientific instruments manufacturing company.

By the way, this takes place in a universe where COVID-19 never happened.

Last edited:
I might be interested! Something with some seriousness and some fluff could be cool, or all fluff too. I'll need to brainstorm a character though.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. Can we let personality & backstory be revealed in the rp for character growth? I'm not all that great at either.

Okay. Do you want the appearances to be real or anime or what? Is there a limit on the types of characters one can create?

Considering, at the moment:

• Vaewolf (vampire x werewolf hybrid)
  • Farie-vampire hybrid (sibling to the vaewolf through different mothers)
  • Possibly a half-dragon
  • Either a kitsune or half-kitsune

My preference would be realistic, and there’s actually a website you can use to construct fake realistic faces called Artbreeder, but you can do either. And there’s no limit.

I was thinking a nature spirit, an elemental, or a fey character. A selkie could be cool, too.

This is what I'll go w/ for now.

Name: Remmy
Species: Sylph
DOB: ~Spring 1820
Sexuality: Pan
Height: (Usually) 214 cm/7'0"
Weight: (Usually) 32 kg/70 lb
Appearance:
Remmy is a sylph with large brown eyes, ochre skin, and a short cloud of black hair that gently bobs, as if in water. Remmy's lanky and light form is flexible and unstable - they can change size and shape, or nearly disappear, and invisible whips of wind eat at the edges of their form, making them partially transparent.

1607269786559.png

A fan of oddities and trinkets. They are quick to make a decision, with full conviction, and switch on a dime. Remmy is driven to try new things and abandon the old. Friendly and curious, but rarely settling down. From a combination of time, attitude, and their abilities weakening, their sense of space and time can be a haze, and they have forgotten much of their past - their current name comes from a friend they met in the last 10 years.

It could be character focused - plan on plots related to your and others characters rather than a bigger world plot. Eg Remmy has a plot seed built in. That let's people have a say in how the world works, too.

It could be character focused - plan on plots related to your and others characters rather than a bigger world plot. Eg Remmy has a plot seed built in. That let's people have a say in how the world works, too.
Pretty much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back