• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Roleplay

DayDreamBelievin

~Excuse me while I kiss the sky~
Hello everyone, and welcome to this thread!
248A813B-F020-4C48-B221-1DD5DA7078B8.gif

First thing’s first, a little bit about myself! I am a female (she/her pronouns) and I am in my mid 20s. I do like to use darker and more mature themes, so being over 18 is a must! I also like to consider myself fairly detailed when it comes to my writing, so expect long responses from me when we’re roleplaying. I’d like my roleplay partner to match my replies at least somewhat, but I appreciate quality a lot more than quantity! That being said, I like to consider myself very literate as well.

I like to chat a lot OOC and get your thoughts on the roleplay or any ideas. Or even just to chat for the heck of it! I love making new friends!! When it comes to roleplaying, I typically only like to do MxF pairs. Nothing against FxF and MxM. I might be willing to try it, but MxF is just what I know. Now on to the good stuff.

What I’m Looking For:

As of right now, I’m only looking to do a supernatural roleplay. I haven’t gotten past season 8 yet, but I have watched the very last episode and I do know about any major plot points leading up to that. So if you’ve already watched every season, don’t worry about spoiling anything for me!

I think for the most part, I can play just about any character. So just let me know who you’d like me to play for you. I like to double! I also like to pick up any extra characters we may need.

The character I would like you to play is Dean Winchester. However, that is up for debate. I would also accept a Castiel, Sam, or Gabe.

If you’re interested in roleplaying with me, just comment below or feel free to send me a message! Thank you everyone for your time, and I’m excited to get started!

View attachment 900057

First thing’s first, a little bit about myself! I am a female (she/her pronouns) and I am in my mid 20s. I do like to use darker and more mature themes, so being over 18 is a must! I also like to consider myself fairly detailed when it comes to my writing, so expect long responses from me when we’re roleplaying. I’d like my roleplay partner to match my replies at least somewhat, but I appreciate quality a lot more than quantity! That being said, I like to consider myself very literate as well.

I like to chat a lot OOC and get your thoughts on the roleplay or any ideas. Or even just to chat for the heck of it! I love making new friends!! When it comes to roleplaying, I typically only like to do MxF pairs. Nothing against FxF and MxM. I might be willing to try it, but MxF is just what I know. Now on to the good stuff.

What I’m Looking For:

As of right now, I’m only looking to do a supernatural roleplay. I haven’t gotten past season 8 yet, but I have watched the very last episode and I do know about any major plot points leading up to that. So if you’ve already watched every season, don’t worry about spoiling anything for me!

I think for the most part, I can play just about any character. So just let me know who you’d like me to play for you. I like to double! I also like to pick up any extra characters we may need.

The character I would like you to play is Dean Winchester. However, that is up for debate. I would also accept a Castiel, Sam, or Gabe.

If you’re interested in roleplaying with me, just comment below or feel free to send me a message! Thank you everyone for your time, and I’m excited to get started!

Hi I am new to this site but I would like to rp with anyone . I would be Dean and Castiel for you . Can I make girls for Sam and Crowley ? If your okay with that ?

I’d love to do a doubling role play with you! I have a decent amount of experience RPing as Dean and an OC that I think would get along well with Sam.

View attachment 900057

What I’m Looking For:

Hi! I'd definitely be down for a SPN roleplay if you're still looking for people!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back